Moat / Trench_Shu Tsai

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative Title : 天堑 Author : 舒仔仔 On my sweetheart's wedding night, I killed my sweetheart's lov... More

Chapter 1: No regrets
Chapter 2: My Heart Pleases You
Chapter 3: Tokens of Love
Chapter 4: Culling the Demon Bones
Chapter 5: Courtship Success
Chapter 6: What to do
Chapter 7: He couldn't get on the stage anyway
Chapter 8: Seeing Through the Heart
Chapter 9: He Feels Dirty Himself
Chapter 10: Broken Appointments
Chapter 11: Do You Want to Die Again?
Chapter 12: Break His Thoughts
Chapter 13: Demonic Mercy
Chapter 14: Rivals in Love Block Swords
Chapter 15: Give Him to Me
Chapter 16: Willing to be a Concubine
Chapter 17: Keep your distance
Chapter 18: Going Crazy
Chapter 19: Before You Leave
Chapter 20: It's impossible to marry a demon
Chapter 21: Is That Kind of Demon Worthy of a Wife?
Chapter 22: The Realm of Nuwa
Chapter 23: The Phoenix King
Chapter 24: Attend His Wedding
Chapter 25: You Demon Is Cold-Blooded and Heartless
Chapter 26: The Minister
Chapter 27: The Wedding Night
Chapter 28: You Must Die
Chapter 29: The Wenchang Star Monarch has fallen
Chapter 30: Execution in the Cave of the Gods
Chapter 31: Be His Diva
Chapter 32: Abolish Cultivation
Chapter 33: It's not like it's like a voice
Chapter 34: He Took Poison (Part I)
Chapter 35: He Took Poison (Part II)
Chapter 36: He can't defeat Wenchang Xingjun after all
Chapter 37: Don't Think About Others at This Time
Chapter 38: The demons seem to be recovering
Chapter 39: Loss of memory
Chapter 40: Lies
Chapter 42: Brother Azhi is wrong
Chapter 43: Pay it back with this life
Chapter 44: Awakening
Chapter 45: Master, Azhi is late
Chapter 46: Get Out
Chapter 47: Stealing People
Chapter 48: Exchanging His Divine Path for His Freedom
Chapter 49: Never Love You
Chapter 50: A little too much
Chapter 51: Walking the Water
Chapter 52: It's Too Late
Chapter 53: You Can't Tolerate Him So Much
Chapter 54: Killing His Wife
Chapter 55: He's Gone
Chapter 56: Fate
Chapter 57: The Truth
Chapter 58: Nirvana Reborn
Chapter 59: Breaking the Shell
Chapter 60: Transfiguration
Chapter 61: Reunion
Chapter 62: I want you to look good
Chapter 63: Your Highness
Chapter 64: To each according to his needs
Chapter 65: Gifts
Chapter 66: You Don't Like Me at All
Chapter 67: Hiring
Chapter 68: Mutiny
Chapter 69: Confiding in your heart
Chapter 70: You Still Won't Want Me?
Chapter 71: It's Not Him
Chapter 72: Let Him Go
Chapter 73: Replenishing the Sky with Life
Chapter 74: My Sweetheart Is You
Chapter 75: He's Met His Lover Again
Chapter 76: No Waiting
Chapter 77: Wake up
Chapter 78: Will You Still Come?
Chapter 79: You Can Marry Me
Chapter 80: Marry Tomorrow
Chapter 81: I Love You (Finale)

Chapter 41: Yan Zhi is gone

265 5 0
By Kessho_Yuki

In the last winter, the mountains and forests are covered with snow, and the biting cold wind blows on the face, like a knife cut.

Wearing a gray-black fox fur scarf, Yan Zhi hid behind a thick tree trunk with his neck bent, and silently took out a feathered arrow from the arrow basket on his back, pulled the bow and wound it decently, closed his eyes, and aimed at the gray rabbit who was watching the surroundings vigilantly with his round eyes open and beside the tree.

"Whoosh——!

The feather arrow was off the string, impartially in the middle of the tree trunk, the gray rabbit was frightened, and ran away without a trace, and disappeared into the snow completely before Yan Zhi caught up.

This is already the fifth prey that Yan Zhi shot away today...

They went out hunting this morning, and as luck would have been, they came across a wild boar that had gone out to forage for food.

Two months have passed, Yan Zhi's injuries have finally been completely healed, for such a long time, it is Yi Yan who has been taking care of him, making his wife so tired, he is quite reluctant to go, and as soon as the injury is healed, he said that he would go out hunting with Tong Yan.

He is a big man, how can he tell his wife to support him all the time?

He heard that he was a hunter, and that his archery skills should be very exquisite, so after he met the wild boar, he confidently pulled his bow and wound it... Then, the shot hit the snow next to the boar's trotters.

The boar was provoked, and rushed towards them like mad, and if he was stabbed by the boar's sharp fangs, Yan Zhi held the bow in one hand and the arrow basket on his back, grabbed his hand and pulled him away.

The two were chased by the wild boar in the mountains and forests for at least half a pillar of incense before escaping, and after turning around to confirm that the wild boar was thrown off, Yan Zhi stopped panting, turned his head to look at the Yan behind him, and saw that his fair face ran out of a little red, the two looked at each other for a few breaths, and then laughed.

After laughing, Yan Zhi was a little depressed, the wild boar seemed to be quite large, if it could be hunted, it would be dragged to the town below the mountain to sell, and it would definitely be sold for a good price.

With the money, he can buy chilblain cream for Ah Yan.

Seeing that Yan Zhi was in a low mood, he took the initiative to shake his hand, tightened it, and said, "It must be because I haven't hunted for a long time, so Brother Azhi's archery skills are a little rusty... It's good to practice more, if it's okay, Brother Azhi shouldn't be in a hurry."

With the comfort and encouragement of his lover, Yan Zhi's mood brightened, and he held his hand tightly and smiled at him: "Hmm!"

It wasn't until Yan Zhi shot off his prey for the fifth time that he had to start doubting himself.

"Ah, didn't you say I'm Orion... Why don't I feel at ease with my bow and arrow? ......"

"Could it be that I don't know how to hunt at all... You've been raising me all along? ......"

Yan Zhi has been practicing long swords in the Nine Heavens since he was a child, and if he has ever touched the bow, it is normal for him to miss the shot.

It's just that that day, combined with the environment they were in, they said that Yan Zhi was a hunter, who knew that Yan Zhi was so stubborn, and he had to go out hunting in person.

Where was he willing to disappoint him, and made up lies to coax him:

"It's not... Before Brother Azhi fell off the cliff, Brother Azhi went out to hunt on weekdays, and Brother Azhi kept Brother Aji."

Yan Zhi: "Really..."

"Nature is true." He looked at him and smiled.

Seeing that Yan Zhi still looked depressed, he stepped forward, hugged him with both hands through his waist, put his face on his shoulder, and said softly: "Anyway, Ah Yan will also hunt, and in the future, I will change Ah Yan to raise Brother Ah Zhi, okay?"

Seeing that Yan Zhi didn't speak, he said again: "Brother Azhi said that there is no distinction between husband and wife."

Yan Zhi put his hand on his back, and when he heard the words, he said "um", and after two months, they were very Xi to hugging each other.

But in fact, although Yan Zhi said yes, he still felt that he couldn't get over it in his heart, almost all the things at home were already done by Ji Yan, and he was hunting and let Ji Yan come, it was too hard, he didn't want Ji Yan to work so hard, he wanted him to live a good life.

"Let's go."

The two of them continued to look for prey in the mountains, but this time their luck was not so good, they searched for the afternoon without finding any more prey, and when the golden crow was about to set down the mountain, they found a string of wolf footprints on the path by the cliff.

It seems that it is a lone wolf, and if it can be hunted, they will not need to worry about food for at least half a month.

Following the footprints on the snow, Yan Zhi and Ji Yan soon discovered the traces of the wolf, the lone wolf was on the edge of the cliff at the moment, there was no way out, and if he made a move, he would definitely be able to hunt.

The two of them hid behind the tree, about twenty meters away from the wolf, and took the bow and feather arrows handed by Yan Zhi, and opened the bow to set up the arrow, Yan Zhi watched his movements, and didn't even dare to breathe hard, only to see that the wolf was aiming at the lone wolf, and slowly pulled the bow to half full, and when he was about to release the arrow, the eyebrows of Yan Yan twisted slightly, and put away the bow and arrows.

"What's wrong? Yan Zhi asked in a suppressed voice.

"That's a she-wolf, she just gave birth to a wolf cub, and if you kill it, her cub won't survive."

Yan Zhi looked at the wolf's abdomen, the row of breasts drooped slightly, and he was indeed breastfeeding.

"Then forget it."

"Hmm."

It was getting late, and they had to go home before the golden crow set, and there was still a hare left in the house that they had hunted a few days ago, and they would not have anything to eat tonight.

After returning, he dug out the hare buried in the snow in the courtyard and took it to the house to thaw.

The hare's fur and entrails have been processed and ready for cooking after thawing.

Yan Zhi sat at the square wooden table in the room, watching him busy and busy, he felt that he was very useless, he couldn't catch his prey, he couldn't even cook on the fire, and he had to work hard for everything.

"Ahh

He turned his head to look at him, "Huh? ......"

Yan Zhi felt uncomfortable in his heart and said, "Thank you for your hard work."

He laughed: "What's so hard about this."

He has lived all the hard days, this is the best day he can think of.

If he could, he wanted to live like this for the rest of his life.

Yan Zhi silently got up and walked behind him, wrapped his arms around his waist, which was much narrower than the average man, and pressed his chest against his back.

Looking back at him with a smile, Yan Zhi's heart moved slightly, and he lowered his eyes and kissed him.

The lips of the two were pressed together, lingering and exchanging the liquid in each other's mouths, and Yan Zhi's hand couldn't help but fall on the flat abdomen, all the way up, and his fingers drilled into his neckline...

The other hand slowly slid down the stiff waistline, falling on the hips that were upturned under the cover of the shirt, kneading them lightly or heavily.

He snorted sullenly, and said unsteadily: "Brother Azhi..."

The breathing of the two gradually became heavy, Yan Zhi kissed from the side of his ear all the way to his snow-white neck, and he didn't know where he touched Yan under his hand, making him tremble all over, and tilted his head to grasp Yan Zhi's hair.

"Hmm... Brother Aji..."

Yan Zhi suddenly let go of Gregory Ran, picked him up suddenly, walked to the side of the bed a few times, put the person on the bed, and bullied him...

The water in the pot gradually boiled, the smoke was filled, and in the haze, I saw that the two people on the couch were dying and lingering, and when they finally stopped, the water in the pot had already burned to the half.

He picked up the clothes on the ground and put them on, his legs were a little unfolded, and he limped to the stove to continue cooking.

Yan Zhi lifted the futon and found that there was a crimson mark on the pale cyan mattress, he raised his hand to dip it, and his fingers were immediately stained with blood.

Yan Zhi frowned and looked up at the man: "Ah Yan..."

He looked back at him with a smile, but his face was obviously pale: "What's wrong?"

Yan Zhi red-eyed and said, "Does it hurt to do this kind of thing with me?" ......"

He was stunned, then shook his head and smiled.

"It doesn't hurt."

Brother Ah Zhi is willing to kiss him and ask him, he is actually very happy in his heart, what is it if he suffers some pain.

It was clear that the person who was bleeding was a gri, but Yan Zhi seemed to have suffered a great grievance, his eyes became redder, and he said hoarsely: "But you are bleeding again... "

Hearing this, he walked slowly from the stove to the bedside, looked at the dark mark on the mattress, sighed, and said regretfully.

"The bedding is dirty again, so I have to wait until tomorrow to hunt, go down the mountain to exchange money, and buy a new bed."

Yan Zhi's eyes widened slightly: "I asked you if it hurts, what do you care about the bedding?"

"Also, I said that you changed the money to buy chilblain cream first, why didn't you listen to it?"

In the past few months, he sometimes caught a lot of prey, so he would go down the mountain to buy new clothes, delicious food, and all kinds of fresh gadgets for Yan Zhi, but he didn't see him buy anything for himself, Yan Zhi told him several times, and he said that he knew every time, but he never did it once.

Yan Zhi knew that in his heart, he regarded him more seriously than himself, so he was like this, but he didn't care about himself so much, which really made Yan Zhi feel uncomfortable.

"It really doesn't hurt." He sat down on the edge of the bed and reached out to shake Yan's hand. "I used the chilblain cream before, but it still didn't work, and it was a waste of money to buy it, so I didn't buy it."

Yan Zhi frowned and withdrew his hand, obviously not believing what Ji Yan said.

"Brother Azhi..." Glen leaned over to hug Yan Zhi, but Yan Zhi avoided with a cold face.

The sluggish movement paused, and he slowly withdrew his hand.

In the past, he was most afraid that Yan Zhi would not let himself go and ignore himself when he was angry, so he was extremely cautious in his behavior, and always reminded himself to be a demon with good thoughts.

At the moment, Yan Zhi refused to ask him to touch it, and he was a little disappointed in his heart, but he didn't show it, and still said with a smile.

"Then Ah Yan will go cook first."

Tonight's dinner is braised rabbit and stir-fried wild vegetables, which are blanched in hot soup and stir-fried with minced garlic until fragrant, and the taste is excellent when eaten with white rice.

He brought the food to the table and said to Yan, who was lying on the bed sulking in the quilt with his whole body covered in the quilt.

"Brother Azhi, it's time to eat."

The air was stalemate for a moment, Yan Zhi finally got up and sat down at the table with a stinky face, but he still refused to take care of the pan, and after eating, he got up and grabbed the pangy, put away the empty bowl, and took it to the stove to wash the dishes.

Like Fang Cai Yan Zhi holding himself, he walked over and wrapped his arms around Yan Zhi's waist from behind, and said coquettishly: "Brother Azhi, don't be angry with Yan Yan..."

Yan insisted on holding him, but ignored him.

Yan Yan's voice became a little hoarse: "Brother Azhi, talk to Ah Yan, okay..."

They don't have much time left to go on like this.

I don't know when, Brother Azhi will regain his memory.

At some point, the gods of the heavenly realm will find them.

He didn't want to waste his time on meaningless contradictions.

However, until the two went to bed, Yan Zhi did not speak to him, and did not even lean over to hug him as usual, but as soon as he got into bed, he lay with his back to Ji Yan, and the distance between the two was a pillow's wide.

After being quiet for a long time, he slowly turned sideways, hugged Yan Zhi's body from behind, put his face on Yan Zhi's back, and silently wet his clothes with tears.

When he woke up on the second day, he found that he was the only one on the bed, and the person beside him was gone...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 8.3K 84
After being Scumbed, I was Pregnant with the Boss's Cub 被渣后我怀了大佬的崽 Author 花青鸾 Status 84 Chapter Description Tang Wang got a scholarship the next day...
82.6K 2K 97
Title: 我老公是国家发的 Author: TangTang Begonia (堂堂海棠) Status: Completed Description: On the day Jiang Nan turned eighteen, he received a call from the Chin...
37K 2K 10
Chuu adores the senior, Sooyoung, and everyone thinks it's just an adoration until she surprises everyone by asking her out.
29.3K 698 42
我喜欢你男朋友很久了 status: 40 chapters + 2 extra ( complete ) author: 酱子贝 Pei Ran discovered two things recently: 1. His boyfriend of 3 years seems to be ch...