Moat / Trench_Shu Tsai

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative Title : 天堑 Author : 舒仔仔 On my sweetheart's wedding night, I killed my sweetheart's lov... More

Chapter 1: No regrets
Chapter 2: My Heart Pleases You
Chapter 3: Tokens of Love
Chapter 4: Culling the Demon Bones
Chapter 5: Courtship Success
Chapter 6: What to do
Chapter 7: He couldn't get on the stage anyway
Chapter 8: Seeing Through the Heart
Chapter 9: He Feels Dirty Himself
Chapter 10: Broken Appointments
Chapter 11: Do You Want to Die Again?
Chapter 12: Break His Thoughts
Chapter 13: Demonic Mercy
Chapter 14: Rivals in Love Block Swords
Chapter 15: Give Him to Me
Chapter 16: Willing to be a Concubine
Chapter 17: Keep your distance
Chapter 18: Going Crazy
Chapter 19: Before You Leave
Chapter 20: It's impossible to marry a demon
Chapter 21: Is That Kind of Demon Worthy of a Wife?
Chapter 22: The Realm of Nuwa
Chapter 23: The Phoenix King
Chapter 24: Attend His Wedding
Chapter 25: You Demon Is Cold-Blooded and Heartless
Chapter 26: The Minister
Chapter 27: The Wedding Night
Chapter 28: You Must Die
Chapter 29: The Wenchang Star Monarch has fallen
Chapter 30: Execution in the Cave of the Gods
Chapter 31: Be His Diva
Chapter 32: Abolish Cultivation
Chapter 33: It's not like it's like a voice
Chapter 34: He Took Poison (Part I)
Chapter 36: He can't defeat Wenchang Xingjun after all
Chapter 37: Don't Think About Others at This Time
Chapter 38: The demons seem to be recovering
Chapter 39: Loss of memory
Chapter 40: Lies
Chapter 41: Yan Zhi is gone
Chapter 42: Brother Azhi is wrong
Chapter 43: Pay it back with this life
Chapter 44: Awakening
Chapter 45: Master, Azhi is late
Chapter 46: Get Out
Chapter 47: Stealing People
Chapter 48: Exchanging His Divine Path for His Freedom
Chapter 49: Never Love You
Chapter 50: A little too much
Chapter 51: Walking the Water
Chapter 52: It's Too Late
Chapter 53: You Can't Tolerate Him So Much
Chapter 54: Killing His Wife
Chapter 55: He's Gone
Chapter 56: Fate
Chapter 57: The Truth
Chapter 58: Nirvana Reborn
Chapter 59: Breaking the Shell
Chapter 60: Transfiguration
Chapter 61: Reunion
Chapter 62: I want you to look good
Chapter 63: Your Highness
Chapter 64: To each according to his needs
Chapter 65: Gifts
Chapter 66: You Don't Like Me at All
Chapter 67: Hiring
Chapter 68: Mutiny
Chapter 69: Confiding in your heart
Chapter 70: You Still Won't Want Me?
Chapter 71: It's Not Him
Chapter 72: Let Him Go
Chapter 73: Replenishing the Sky with Life
Chapter 74: My Sweetheart Is You
Chapter 75: He's Met His Lover Again
Chapter 76: No Waiting
Chapter 77: Wake up
Chapter 78: Will You Still Come?
Chapter 79: You Can Marry Me
Chapter 80: Marry Tomorrow
Chapter 81: I Love You (Finale)

Chapter 35: He Took Poison (Part II)

273 4 0
By Kessho_Yuki

"The Emperor, calm down... He has no cultivation, he is already as weak as a mortal, and now he has not recovered from his serious injuries, and he has taken poison again, and he only has one breath left, and the emperor will only make him die faster. Ling Yue hurriedly said.

In front of the doctor, there is no distinction between good and evil, Yan Zhi summoned him and wanted to save this demon, and Ling Yue took it seriously.

Yan Zhi quieted down when he heard this, and turned his head to look at Ling Yue with red eyes: "Do you have a way to save him..."

Ling Yue's face was solemn, and Xiang Yan said, "Xiaoxian is not sure, so I have to give it a try."

The poison that Yan Yan took was specifically aimed at demons, Ling Yue had never seen it, and there was no antidote, but when he received Yan Zhi's summons, after listening to Yan Zhi's explanation, he brought with him a medicine to purify the internal organs, which can be used by all living beings in the Six Realms.

Ling Yue took out a white jade medicine bottle from the medicine box that emitted a light blue light that she carried with her, opened the stopper, approached Ji Yan, leaned down, gently pinched Ji Yan's jaw, made his lips open slightly, put the bottle against G Yan's lips, and fed him the medicine.

However, he was so unconscious that he had lost the consciousness of swallowing on his own, and the potion flowed down the corner of his lips as soon as he entered his mouth.

Ling Yue conjured up a handkerchief to wipe the corners of his lips for him, got up with the white jade medicine bottle, and said with a frown: "Emperor... He couldn't drink it."

Yan Zhi pondered for a moment, took the white jade medicine bottle, raised his head and drank all the potion in the bottle, took it in his mouth, stepped forward and leaned down, lowered his eyes and pasted his chapped lips, and slowly crossed the potion into his mouth.

He wanted to kiss him before, but he didn't love him, and he felt that the love from such a demon was dirty, so he refused to let him kiss.

At this moment, I had to take the initiative to touch his lips.

He made such a big mistake and made him so miserable, how could he die so easily, how could there be such a cheap good thing in the world.

He wants him to live well, and how much pain he suffers, he wants to let him taste the same pain and pain.

Before Wenchang Xingjun returned, he had to accompany him to cook in the oil pot and roast in the fire.

If he doesn't let him die, he can't die.

At first, there was still no response, Yan Zhi blocked his lips to prevent the medicine in his mouth from flowing out, and after a stalemate, the throat of the person under him finally moved, and he swallowed the medicine that was forced into his mouth.

Yan Zhi breathed a sigh of relief, got up and hallucinated the empty medicine bottle in his hand, who knew that after a few breaths, black blood suddenly flowed out of the seven orifices of the unconscious person on the bed...

Yan turned around and looked at Ling Yue suddenly: "How can this be?"

Ling Yue: "Don't worry, Emperor, that medicine is starting to work."

Fortunately, the poison he ingested was not very strong, and it was detected in time and did not invade the bloodline. Xiaoxian fed him a medicine to purify his internal organs, and when the black blood flowed clean, he would be fine."

"It's just that he suffered internal injuries, but Xiaoxian can't help it... After all, he is a demon, and unlike the root system of the gods, the elixir of the gods is not only ineffective against him, but will even burn his body and hurt him even more. "

Yan Zhi: "What should I do?"

Ling Yue: "He has lost his cultivation, and he has also lost his innate strong self-healing ability, so this injury will not heal for a long time." Although it is not life-threatening at the moment, if you want to fully recover, I am afraid that you will need to raise it for a year or two to get better, and it is best to refrain from sexual intercourse during this period..."

Yan Zhi stared at the unconscious man on the bed, his red eyes suddenly sneered, and he sneered: "He is just a monster who has committed a capital crime, it is already a gift to let him live, how can he still live comfortably and happily."

When Ling Yue heard this, she was silent and did not respond.

Xindao, then you will not let him die.

Although the toxicity of this poison is not very strong, if no one cares about it for a long time, when the poison invades the bloodline, it will be the healer of the demon clan, and I am afraid that there will be no way to return to the sky.

After a moment, Yan Zhi said.

"You stand down first."

"Yes."

Ling Yue has already said what should be said, as for whether to do it or not is Yan Zhi's own business, he put away the medicine box, received the order to retreat, and soon only Yan Zhi and the unconscious Ji Yan were left in the hall.

In the dim candlelight, his face was pale and bleeding, and he lay there quietly as if he were dead.

Yan Zhi suddenly remembered the day the two first met, when he was only four years old, he first came to the heavenly realm, crying everywhere to find his mother, but he couldn't find anything, so he promised him that he would stay with him until he found his mother.

Later, he found it very quickly, but Zhiyu Xianjun refused to recognize him, and when he saw that he was sad, he said that he would always be by his side until his mother was willing to ask him.

He watched that he had made a lot of efforts, and the little man couldn't even reach the stove, so he stepped on the stool to learn to make dim sum to please his mother, and he didn't know how many blood blisters burned out of his hands, and he couldn't get a straight eye from Zhiyu Xianjun.

He felt very sorry for him because of this, and when he saw that he was lonely, he loved him as if he were his own brother, taught him to read and read etiquette, taught him to have a common heart, and taught him what compassion was.

He was hopeless.

Yan Zhi had tears in his eyes, looking at the miserable condition of the person on the bed, and wanted to leave like this, letting him ignore it here, but in the end, step by step, he walked towards him, sat down on the edge of the bed, conjured up a clean white silk, and gently wiped the blood stains on his face for him.

He woke up after three days in a coma, and when he woke up, he found that the festering wound on his wrist had been bandaged, and it seemed to be coated with the herbs of immortal grass, and it was not so painful.

He sat up on the bed, was stunned, then heard the door of the temple "creak" was pushed open from the outside, he turned his head to look, the person who came was Yan Zhi, he was wearing a silver robe, behind him was the sunset, the crane in the sky long roaring and swept by.

He whispered, "Brother Azhi..."

Yan Zhi approached step by step, and said hoarsely: "Why do you want to take poison."

He lowered his eyes and was silent.

Since their wedding, for many days in a row, Yan Zhi will come to the Yingshen Temple to find him to do the bed, although he acts rough and arrogant, rarely let Ji Yan taste the sweetness, but after a long time, Mo Yan can't help but have some delusions, he will always can't help but wonder, Brother A Zhi also likes him a little.

He held it in his heart for a long time, and the day before taking the poison, when he was lying under Yan Zhi, Yu Yan Zhi brought him pain, and finally couldn't help but ask.

He knew that he had made a mistake, and Yan Zhi would definitely not be able to say anything good in his mouth, he just wanted to use the faint candlelight to find some clues in Yan Zhi's eyes.

But he didn't feel any clues, he only saw Yan Zhi stunned, and then his face turned cold, and he said to him word by word: "Like you?" I wish you were dead..."

When he heard this, he suddenly realized.

Yes, how could Brother Azhi like him.

If it weren't for the purpose of using him to resolve the heavenly punishment, he would have died in the Zhushen Cave a long time ago.

He won't like him, he just wants him dead.

It's too hard to live.

Even if he can see Brother Azhi every day, but he can't get a smiling face or a little joy from the other party, and when he wakes up every day, what awaits him is the endless pain brought by the closest person.

Since Brother Ah Zhi wanted him to die, he did what he wanted.

The punishment of heaven has been resolved, he has freed himself, and the way of heaven is not to blame on Brother Azhi.

The poison was left behind by the Xian'e who had taken care of the Grim.

That Xian'e's name is Qinghong, and she calls her Aunt Qinghong.

After Qing Hong was expelled from the Divine Realm by removing the immortal bones, she did not set foot in the side hall where she lived for a long time.

A long, long time after she left, one day she suddenly thought of her, remembered the days when she accompanied her, even if everything was false, but before the incident, at least she took good care of her.

So he set foot in the side hall again, and then found many bottles and cans among the items left by Qing Hong.

It's full of poison.

Poisons that specialize in dealing with demons.

Presumably it was Qing Hong who had been by his side for 140,000 years, and when he was planning to kill him, he collected it intermittently, but those poisons were not strong enough to kill him with one blow, so Qing Hong finally endured it and did not use it.

After finding the poison that was fatal to the demon, he attacked him, but who knew that he still failed in the end.

It was the fifteen-thousandth-birthday of the fifteen-thousand-year-old man when the poison was discovered, and he left the side hall in despair, and since then he has never set foot in it again, nor has he had it destroyed.

Until a few days ago.

After the conversation he had with Yan on the bed, he suddenly remembered the poison.

He thought about it for a long time, and felt that he might have to say goodbye to Brother Azhi, but Brother Azhi was so impatient with him that he should not have the patience to listen to his words.

So he said goodbye to him in his heart.

He pushed open the door of the side hall, because it had been uninhabited for a long time, and no one had cleaned it, and the flying ash in his face choked people, and people couldn't help coughing, and it was covered with dust and cobwebs.

He relied on his memory to go to the mirror table where Xian'e usually dressed, opened the unlocked drawer, and took out the gorgeous silver makeup inside.

The makeup was still given to him by Glin, and it was inlaid with all kinds of colorful and beautiful spirit stones, and the makeup was bought when Gyan and Yan Zhi went to Sanchongtian to play, and the spirit stone was embedded by Gyan himself, and Aunt Qinghong used the makeup dowry he gave her to hold the poison, which also complemented each other quite well.

He smiled, picked up a bottle of poison from the jars in the makeup, left the side hall, and returned to his bedroom.

Aunt Qinghong finally got her wish.

Soon Brother Azhi will also get his wish.

When he took the poison, he thought for a moment, would Brother Ah Zhi be reluctant to let him go and want to save him?

If it will, it will prove that Brother Azhi still cares about him.

If not, his departure would be a joy for all.

This is a big gamble, the bet is his life, he knows that if Brother Azhi cares about someone, heaven and earth will find a way to save him.

If he didn't care, it didn't matter, anyway, soon, he wouldn't feel anything.

No more pain.

He didn't think he could win the bet.

"I ask you, why do you have to take poison..."Yan Zhi stopped in front of the bed, looked down at him with scarlet eyes, and squeezed out the words word by word.

Ji Yan raised his head, tears flowed from his eyes, and said with a smile: "Why did Brother Ah Zhi save Ah Yan?" ......"

Yan Zhi yelled at him hysterically: "Because I am not like you, you are ruthless, you can kill innocents indiscriminately, and watch a life die in front of you!"

"But doesn't Brother Azhi hate me?"

"I can't wait to die... Now that Ah Yan has done so, why is Brother Ah Zhi unhappy again? ......"

Yan Zhi pinched his neck violently and pressed him to the head of the bed: "Are you testing my bottom line?" ......"

Who would use their lives to test the bottom line of others.

He never thought he would wake up.

He was already in tears, but he was still smiling, smiling wantonly and flamboyantly: "Brother Ah Zhi clearly cares about Ah Yan in his heart, isn't he?" ......"

"Even if Ah Yan makes a mistake, Brother Ah Zhi will always be Ah Yan's Brother Ah Zhi."

"You promised..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 24.8K 166
Featured at Wattpad's Editor Picks list. Luna, an overworked Engineer, had an unfortunate end. Her spirit, feeling wronged, fights Death for a second...
55.3K 1.7K 20
After the war, Percy Jackson Or Persephone Anika Jackson lost her friends as they got killed by Gaia. Annabeth her best friend turned the gods and c...
3.5K 120 12
❛You have to decide which side you are on.❜ Order 66 had been given, and the Jedi were wiped out. Dr Aria Paris happened to be stationed on Kamino an...
16.5K 239 7
Celia Ray is the younger sister of Amanda Ray. Celia can also speak to the dead. One day, 2 very popular YouTube ghost hunters ask Celia and her sist...