Moat / Trench_Shu Tsai

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative Title : 天堑 Author : 舒仔仔 On my sweetheart's wedding night, I killed my sweetheart's lov... More

Chapter 1: No regrets
Chapter 2: My Heart Pleases You
Chapter 3: Tokens of Love
Chapter 4: Culling the Demon Bones
Chapter 5: Courtship Success
Chapter 6: What to do
Chapter 7: He couldn't get on the stage anyway
Chapter 8: Seeing Through the Heart
Chapter 9: He Feels Dirty Himself
Chapter 10: Broken Appointments
Chapter 11: Do You Want to Die Again?
Chapter 12: Break His Thoughts
Chapter 13: Demonic Mercy
Chapter 14: Rivals in Love Block Swords
Chapter 15: Give Him to Me
Chapter 16: Willing to be a Concubine
Chapter 17: Keep your distance
Chapter 18: Going Crazy
Chapter 19: Before You Leave
Chapter 20: It's impossible to marry a demon
Chapter 21: Is That Kind of Demon Worthy of a Wife?
Chapter 22: The Realm of Nuwa
Chapter 23: The Phoenix King
Chapter 24: Attend His Wedding
Chapter 25: You Demon Is Cold-Blooded and Heartless
Chapter 26: The Minister
Chapter 27: The Wedding Night
Chapter 29: The Wenchang Star Monarch has fallen
Chapter 30: Execution in the Cave of the Gods
Chapter 31: Be His Diva
Chapter 32: Abolish Cultivation
Chapter 33: It's not like it's like a voice
Chapter 34: He Took Poison (Part I)
Chapter 35: He Took Poison (Part II)
Chapter 36: He can't defeat Wenchang Xingjun after all
Chapter 37: Don't Think About Others at This Time
Chapter 38: The demons seem to be recovering
Chapter 39: Loss of memory
Chapter 40: Lies
Chapter 41: Yan Zhi is gone
Chapter 42: Brother Azhi is wrong
Chapter 43: Pay it back with this life
Chapter 44: Awakening
Chapter 45: Master, Azhi is late
Chapter 46: Get Out
Chapter 47: Stealing People
Chapter 48: Exchanging His Divine Path for His Freedom
Chapter 49: Never Love You
Chapter 50: A little too much
Chapter 51: Walking the Water
Chapter 52: It's Too Late
Chapter 53: You Can't Tolerate Him So Much
Chapter 54: Killing His Wife
Chapter 55: He's Gone
Chapter 56: Fate
Chapter 57: The Truth
Chapter 58: Nirvana Reborn
Chapter 59: Breaking the Shell
Chapter 60: Transfiguration
Chapter 61: Reunion
Chapter 62: I want you to look good
Chapter 63: Your Highness
Chapter 64: To each according to his needs
Chapter 65: Gifts
Chapter 66: You Don't Like Me at All
Chapter 67: Hiring
Chapter 68: Mutiny
Chapter 69: Confiding in your heart
Chapter 70: You Still Won't Want Me?
Chapter 71: It's Not Him
Chapter 72: Let Him Go
Chapter 73: Replenishing the Sky with Life
Chapter 74: My Sweetheart Is You
Chapter 75: He's Met His Lover Again
Chapter 76: No Waiting
Chapter 77: Wake up
Chapter 78: Will You Still Come?
Chapter 79: You Can Marry Me
Chapter 80: Marry Tomorrow
Chapter 81: I Love You (Finale)

Chapter 28: You Must Die

265 7 0
By Kessho_Yuki

There are thousands of kinds of heavenly punishments for violating the way of heaven.

The simplest is that the Nine Heavenly Thunder Tribulation descends and splits the rebels to ashes.

If that's the case, it's straightforward and less painful.

The most difficult thing is that the disobedient person's luck is changed, he clearly loves his lover but does not die well, his eyes are blinded, he does not know his lover, and even slaughters his loved one with his own hands, and when he is sober, he regrets it too late.

Back then, Yan Zhi's father and mother were not destined for each other, but they insisted on being together, and they went through this ordeal.

180,000 years ago, Yan Zhi's mother, General Xuanlong, fell in the war of gods and demons and fell into reincarnation.

It stands to reason that Yan Zhi's father, Yan Kite, as the Lord of the Nine Heavens, is easy to find the reincarnated Xuanlong, but they are against the way of heaven together.

The two concluded a love contract when they were in the heavenly realm, and no matter when and where they met, they would not be able to fall in love with each other, but the end of disobeying the way of heaven was that after the reincarnation of the swallow kite, he recognized the wrong lover...

Yan Kite was the emperor when he was in the heavenly realm, and he became the emperor of the world when he was reincarnated as a human, and he was deceived by the way of heaven and fell in love with the true destined person who also fell in the war of gods and demons and was reincarnated as a human - Zhiyu Xianjun.

When Zhiyu Immortal Jun was reincarnated as a human, his name was Ning Zhiyu.

Because when the Xuanlong fell, there were scars left by the karmic fire on the face, and the wounds burned by the karmic fire would be engraved on the soul, and the reincarnation was carried with it, and Ning Zhiyu was lonely, as a concubine, he was often bullied by his brothers and sisters.

The uncontrollable distress made Yan Yuan gradually determine that this was his lover in his previous life, so he loved Ning Zhiyu and accepted him as the queen.

There is a thousand-year-old pond under the Jinghua Mountain outside Chang'an City, and I heard that there is a thousand-year-old Xuanlong in the pool.

Ordinary monks can't help it, Yan Kite saved his lover, and personally embarked on the road to find the dragon, but he encountered an assassination on the edge of the pool, and after waking up, he found that he was actually rescued by the dragon, and he was in the thousand-year-old pool.

Yan Kite found that Xuanlong was abandoned by his mother since he was a child, and stayed alone at the bottom of the pond all year round, which seemed cold, but in fact he was simple and lacking love, so he planned and coaxed Xuanlong to become a husband and wife with him, and deceived Xuanlong's dragon scales and dragon heart to save his lover.

Ignorance, perfunctory, deception, betrayal, Yan Kite gave all the cruelty to Xuanlong, and finally when Xuanlong was disheartened, he dug out the dragon's heart and gave it to him, and the moment he died in his arms, Yan Kite recovered his memory and found that Xuanlong was his true lover, the lover he had been looking for for ten thousand years.

He fell into reincarnation with Xuanlong, searched for Xuanlong for 10,000 years, and finally found it, but killed him with his own hands.

That is the cruelty of the Heavenly Dao.

It is better to cut the blood than to dig out the heart and lungs of the disobedient.

The sudden fall of Wenchang Xingjun into the devil should be the obstruction of the Heavenly Dao.

Knowing that he can't do it, the way of heaven is to want Yan Zhi to taste the pain of being stabbed in the back by the person he loves, and to ask Wenchang Xingjun to lose his mind and slaughter his lover with his own hands, and finally wake up and regret it, but it is too late.

  -

Above the Purple Cloud Palace, the Heavenly Maiden sang and danced in the air, with a graceful posture.

Today's wedding feast is in the form of a gluttonous meal, and a variety of delicacies are placed on the long red jade table, and the gods can take a jade plate from the long table and take the food at will.

Yan Zhi was feasting guests in the hall, talking to an old fairy who had not seen him for a long time, his arm was suddenly grabbed, he turned his head in surprise, and saw that he was wearing the dress and was soaked, his black hair sticking to his face and dripping with water, and his face was pale.

"Ahh Why are you all wet? It's just raining?"

Rain is never a big deal for the gods, just set up an enchantment, the appearance of Yan Yan suddenly appeared, which made Yan Zhi really taken aback, and what surprised Yan Zhi even more was that Yan Yan said next.

"Brother Azhi, you can't be with Wenchang Xingjun, he will kill you..."

Yan Zhi: "Ah, what are you talking about?"

"I went to the realm of Nuwa a few days ago, and the head of the six ancient divine beasts, the Chiyuan Dragon, gave me a Phoenix King Divine Bone, and I saw it in the Phoenix King Divine Bone, Wenchang Xingjun will enter the demon and kill you in the near future..."

Before he finished speaking, he was interrupted by the old immortal beside Yan Zhi.

"You monster, His Royal Highness the Crown Prince kindly took you in and kept you by his side, if you don't be grateful, it's just that, you actually slander His Royal Highness the Prince's newlywed immortal Wenchang Xingjun like this, all the gods know, Wenchang Xingjun has a noble character, how can he not be hard to fall into the devil?"

"It's really ridiculous, even if you do such a big rebellious thing, Wenchang Xingjun can't be like that, if you want to frame, you should also find a decent reason, it's really ridiculous and generous."

If it was usual, if there were immortals who said this in front of Yan Zhi, Yan Zhi would definitely help Yan Yan, but at this moment, Yan Zhi did not make a sound, he frowned and was silent for a moment, and said.

"Ah, are you unwell in the rain? If you're not feeling well, go back and rest early, I'm here enough."

Tears welled up in his eyes, and he clasped Yan Zhi's wrist: "Brother Azhi, listen to me, I didn't lie..."

"Enough!" Yan Zhi lowered his face coldly and withdrew his hand. "I know you're in a bad mood today, but there are some things that should be said and some things that shouldn't be said, you should be clear, Ah, what you just said is really a bit too much."

The silence fell silent.

Sure enough, no god would believe him.

No god would believe that the noble character of Wenchang Xingjun would fall into demons.

He didn't know what day Wenchang Xingjun was assassinated by the devil, and he couldn't always stay by Brother Azhi's side and watch him.

The only way to do this is to eliminate the danger completely.

Wenchang Xingjun disappeared, and Brother Azhi was naturally safe.

And if he kills Wenchang Xingjun, it will be impossible for the Heavenly Realm to allow him to survive in the world... Therefore, Chiyuan Long will say that Yan Zhi's life needs to be exchanged for his will to die.

In other words, one life for one life, Wenchang Xingjun died at his hands, and he would also be executed by the Heavenly Realm.

In the future, Brother Azhi will definitely hate him too much...

He is not afraid of death, but what he is most afraid of is that Brother Azhi hates him.

He laughed and asked softly, "Brother Aji... If Ah Yan has blood on his hands and can no longer become a god, will you blame Ah Yan? ......"

"What did you say?" Yan Zhi felt that today's grizzling was really weird. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Nothing." He said with a smile. "Ah Yan just thinks today's Brother Ah Zhi is very good-looking, and I want to see more."

Except for not loving him, Yan Zhi treats him really well the rest of the time.

He saw that he was so abnormal, and he actually wanted to temporarily leave a group of guests to send him back, if it was on weekdays, he would definitely refuse, but today he did not.

He was happy to be able to stay with Brother Ah Zhi for a little longer.

Returning to the Yingshen Temple, changing clothes, Yan Zhi used his divine power to dry his long hair, stared at him and lay down, seeing that Yan Yan was looking at himself intently, Yan Zhi smiled helplessly.

"What are you staring at me for?"

"Beautiful." There were tears in his eyes and he smiled.

Look at it more, and later, you won't see it.

Yan Zhi knew that he was uncomfortable when he saw that he was getting married, and he felt uncomfortable when he saw him like this, so he raised his hand to wipe his moist eyes, and said softly.

"Okay, don't cry, I'm not a child anymore."

Yan Yan grabbed Yan's hand, pressed the back of his hand to his eyes, and remained motionless, letting the tears flow silently.

This hand, which once held him through many days of isolation and helplessness, made him feel so warm.

He once felt that love should not be too painful, and thought about leaving more than once, but when this moment really came, he realized that he was so reluctant in his heart.

See you tomorrow, he will be the enemy of Brother Aji.

Yan Zhi let him grab his hand, thought about it, and said in a low voice: "If you don't want to see the prince of the East China Sea, forget it."

"As long as you're happy, don't see it."

He didn't speak, but suddenly grabbed his hand and sobbed.

"Why are you crying more and more?" Yan Zhi was really distressed, he raised his other hand and climbed up to the emaciated back, "Okay, okay, don't cry, Brother Azhi will accompany you, and then leave when you fall asleep." "

Glin: "Brother Azhi... Ah, I can't bear you."

Yan Zhi: "Am I not here, as if I am leaving."

Ji Yan raised his head and looked at him with red and swollen eyes, just like when he had a nightmare of being abandoned by his mother when he was a child, and when he woke up, he grabbed Yan Zhi's hand and asked, "Brother Azhi, will it always be?" ......"

"Yes."

"It's going to be always."

"Brother Azhi will always be your brother Azhi." Yan Zhi said.

Whenever this happens, he will put his mind at ease, grab Yan Zhi's hand and fall asleep.

Today, he looked at him with a smile and said.

"Brother Azhi has to talk about it."

"Ah Yan only has Brother Ah Zhi."

Yan Zhi straightened the hair on his forehead and said, "Got it, go to sleep."

When he fell asleep, Yan Zhi raised his hand to wipe away the tears from the corners of his eyes, lightly twisted the corners of the quilt for him, and sighed: "Such a big person, he still looks like a child."

Yan Zhi sat on the edge of the bed for a while, took out a square black jade box from his sleeve, gently placed it on the side of the pillow, and whispered to the sleeping person.

"Happy birthday, Ahma."

After Yan Zhi left, the person who should have been sleeping slowly opened his eyes, sat up, and looked at the black jade box next to the pillow.

He picked up the black jade box and opened it gently, and there was a silver crown with a cloud pattern beast face lying inside, the style was exactly the same as the last time I saw it in the mortal market, but the workmanship was more exquisite, and there were two superb spirit stones inlaid in the beast's eyes, which were obviously made by the gods.

That time, he was coquettish with Yan Zhi, and asked Yan Zhi to buy him the wooden crown carved with dragons and phoenixes in the mortal market, Yan Zhi thought that the wooden crown was rough, and said that the beast-faced cloud pattern crown next to him was more in line with his temperament, but he just liked the wooden crown, and Yan Zhi also bought the wooden crown for only three pennies by him.

I thought that this matter would be over, but I didn't expect that Yan Zhi actually wrote down the style of the beast-faced silver crown, and ordered someone to create an identical, but more precious, one for him to give as a birthday gift.

He will always give him what he thinks is the best.

Tears flowed from his eyes, his lips trembled uncontrollably, and he hugged himself in the temple and cried again.

After the hour of half a pillar of incense, the door of the main hall of the Taigong Palace was pushed open with a "squeak", the bright red curtain was raised with the wind, and Wenchang Xingjun sat next to the bed in a red wedding robe, looking at the young man approaching step by step with a magic blade in surprise.

"What do you want to do? ......"

The upside-down blood pupils stared at him like a beast locking onto its prey, and said hoarsely.

"You live, he will die, so... You must die. "

He once put down the butcher's knife for Yan Zhi and was dedicated to goodness, and now he is also that person, picking up the butcher's knife, his hands are stained with blood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 5.1K 56
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
21.7K 566 38
Title(s): 绿色蚊子血 Author:Xing Zhichu (邢之初) Status: 37 Chapters (Completed) Summary: Zhang Qian is my cinnabar mole, I liked him for ten years. I turned...
30K 956 93
COMPLETED Alternative title : 怀了豪门少爷的崽 Author : 八耳九空 The most impulsive thing Yan Chi had ever done was to run to his brother's gossip object and thr...
438K 17K 133
Dressed as Substitute for Marrying Husband 穿成替嫁夫郎 Author: 雩玖 Status: 133 Chapters (Completed) Due to the plane crash, Chen Xing came to an unpreceden...