Moat / Trench_Shu Tsai

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative Title : 天堑 Author : 舒仔仔 On my sweetheart's wedding night, I killed my sweetheart's lov... More

Chapter 1: No regrets
Chapter 2: My Heart Pleases You
Chapter 3: Tokens of Love
Chapter 4: Culling the Demon Bones
Chapter 5: Courtship Success
Chapter 6: What to do
Chapter 7: He couldn't get on the stage anyway
Chapter 8: Seeing Through the Heart
Chapter 9: He Feels Dirty Himself
Chapter 10: Broken Appointments
Chapter 11: Do You Want to Die Again?
Chapter 12: Break His Thoughts
Chapter 13: Demonic Mercy
Chapter 14: Rivals in Love Block Swords
Chapter 15: Give Him to Me
Chapter 16: Willing to be a Concubine
Chapter 17: Keep your distance
Chapter 19: Before You Leave
Chapter 20: It's impossible to marry a demon
Chapter 21: Is That Kind of Demon Worthy of a Wife?
Chapter 22: The Realm of Nuwa
Chapter 23: The Phoenix King
Chapter 24: Attend His Wedding
Chapter 25: You Demon Is Cold-Blooded and Heartless
Chapter 26: The Minister
Chapter 27: The Wedding Night
Chapter 28: You Must Die
Chapter 29: The Wenchang Star Monarch has fallen
Chapter 30: Execution in the Cave of the Gods
Chapter 31: Be His Diva
Chapter 32: Abolish Cultivation
Chapter 33: It's not like it's like a voice
Chapter 34: He Took Poison (Part I)
Chapter 35: He Took Poison (Part II)
Chapter 36: He can't defeat Wenchang Xingjun after all
Chapter 37: Don't Think About Others at This Time
Chapter 38: The demons seem to be recovering
Chapter 39: Loss of memory
Chapter 40: Lies
Chapter 41: Yan Zhi is gone
Chapter 42: Brother Azhi is wrong
Chapter 43: Pay it back with this life
Chapter 44: Awakening
Chapter 45: Master, Azhi is late
Chapter 46: Get Out
Chapter 47: Stealing People
Chapter 48: Exchanging His Divine Path for His Freedom
Chapter 49: Never Love You
Chapter 50: A little too much
Chapter 51: Walking the Water
Chapter 52: It's Too Late
Chapter 53: You Can't Tolerate Him So Much
Chapter 54: Killing His Wife
Chapter 55: He's Gone
Chapter 56: Fate
Chapter 57: The Truth
Chapter 58: Nirvana Reborn
Chapter 59: Breaking the Shell
Chapter 60: Transfiguration
Chapter 61: Reunion
Chapter 62: I want you to look good
Chapter 63: Your Highness
Chapter 64: To each according to his needs
Chapter 65: Gifts
Chapter 66: You Don't Like Me at All
Chapter 67: Hiring
Chapter 68: Mutiny
Chapter 69: Confiding in your heart
Chapter 70: You Still Won't Want Me?
Chapter 71: It's Not Him
Chapter 72: Let Him Go
Chapter 73: Replenishing the Sky with Life
Chapter 74: My Sweetheart Is You
Chapter 75: He's Met His Lover Again
Chapter 76: No Waiting
Chapter 77: Wake up
Chapter 78: Will You Still Come?
Chapter 79: You Can Marry Me
Chapter 80: Marry Tomorrow
Chapter 81: I Love You (Finale)

Chapter 18: Going Crazy

195 5 0
By Kessho_Yuki

I thought that after the spell erosion on his body disappeared, the wound on his chest would heal in a few days, but who knew that not only would it not heal after a few days, but it even showed signs of deterioration.

The wound was only difficult to heal, but now it was decaying little by little towards the skin around him, pus and blood were leaking, and his state was getting worse day by day, and his face, which had recovered some ruddyness, became pale again, and he didn't even have the strength to sit up, and lay in bed all day.

But he seems to be in a good mood, perhaps because he is accompanied by Yan Zhi.

He was tired of lying on the bed, so he asked Yan Zhi to take him to the teahouse to listen to the play, to listen to the drama to sing love and love tactfully lingering, to listen to the restaurant storyteller to talk about the love, hatred, hatred, liver and gall of those chivalrous warriors from ancient times to the present, and the secrets of the palace that have been passed down among the people in the past dynasties.

Ji Yan listened very seriously, although he had been in the mortal world for thousands of years in the past, he had no time to stop and have fun, and Yan Zhigui was the prince of the heavenly realm, so he didn't have much time to accompany him to play in the mortal world before.

Now he is sick, but he is empty.

He sat side by side with Yan Zhi in the front row of the teahouse stage, wrapped in the thick black fox fur cloak that Yan Zhi put on for him before going out, dressed in red, and the long hair half tied behind him was also tied up by Yan Zhi himself, because he had no strength on his body, he could justifiably rest his head on Yan Zhi's shoulder.

The song sung on stage today is called "Champion Lang".

Both protagonists are men who were born in a poor rural area and orphaned by a flash flood in their village when they were young, when both parents died.

Because of the same age and neighbors, the two have moved in together since the death of their parents and depend on each other.

By chance, one of the protagonists, Tang Quan, was appreciated by Mr. Shufang at the age of twelve and got the opportunity to go to the town to study.

But because his family was poor and couldn't afford to pay the tuition, his neighbor's brother Shen Xiao, who was two years older than him, went to the town to find a job, but Shen Xiao was too thin and seemed to be unable to do hard work, and no one was willing to accept him.

When he was at a loss, Shen Xiao strayed into a green building, he was born with fine skin and tender meat, red lips and white teeth, and was favored by the old bustard, so he stayed in the green building and became a small servant.

Said to be a small servant, but in fact it was a male prostitute in the lobby for people to play with, although he did not make the last step, there was no place that had not been touched by men.

He didn't want to spend the night with the man, he didn't get much money every month, but it was enough for Tang Quan to study, and the two of them could save some money and save some to use when Tang Quan went to Beijing to take the exam many years later.

Once when Tang Quan went to Shen Xiao's place to work to find him, he saw Shen Xiao sitting in the man's arms, being played with by the man, smiling flatteringly, and he knew what a dirty thing he was doing.

Tang Quan regarded Shen Xiao as a shame because of this, scolded Shen Xiao for being cheap and debauched, and looked down on him, but he would fiercely press Shen Xiao on the kang at night, and he could go in and out of places where the men next to him had never been.

Later, Tang Quan finally succeeded in his studies, and on the day he left home to go to Beijing to take the exam, Shen Xiao stood at the door and asked him if he would come back.

Tang Quan left him with a silent back and did not answer.

Since then, Shen Xiao has not gone to work in the Qinglou again, Tang Quan has already learned something, and he no longer needs him to provide for him.

He waited at home day after day, three months later, finally waited for the news of Tang Quan's high school champion, when Tang Quan came back, the whole village went to the village entrance to greet him, surrounded the path into the village, and watched the champion Lang riding on a tall horse, the honor guard in front held a red card, the card was good news, high school, avoidance, quiet, and the band behind was beating gongs and drums, so it was not beautiful.

The people in the village were illiterate, scrambling to crowd in front, thinking that they could talk to Zhuang Yuanlang with a word with a light on their faces, completely forgetting how they used to laugh at Tang Quanjie as an orphan who was not self-sufficient, his ancestors were farmers for three generations, and his parents died, and now it would be good to be able to live, and he even went to the town to study, delusionally thinking that once he turned over a pheasant and became a phoenix.

Only Shen Xiao believed that he could.

How many late nights when Tang Quan collapsed, it was Shen Xiao who silently accompanied him and encouraged him by his side.

Now that he is so beautiful, Shen Xiao just stood in the deepest part of the crowd and looked at him quietly.

In the past, Shen Xiao felt that Tang Quan was the pride of the sky and would leave him one day, but he didn't expect this day to come faster than he expected.

After the honor guard was gone, Shen Xiao turned around and went back to his former home with Tang Quan alone.

Tang Quan has been a high school champion, in the capital has the emperor's mansion, today is just to return to the hometown to report the good news, after his honor guard will swim through the homeland, he will return to the capital to add an official and become a knight, never to come back.

What Shen Xiao didn't expect was that in the evening, when he was chopping wood in the courtyard, he heard the sound of drums from afar, and soon the drum music arrived in the courtyard, and he saw that Tang was dressed in a champion suit, wearing a champion hat, dressed in red, riding a sweaty and bloody BMW, and stopped in front of him, saying.

"Ah, I'm here to pick you up."

The gray robe on Shen Xiao's body had patches in several places, because Fang had been working all the time, and there was black ash in front of him, if he knew that Tang Quan would come back, he would definitely tidy himself up, and he would not be so embarrassed.

He had tears in his eyes and smiled a little awkwardly.

"What are you picking me up for... People like me will only bring shame on you. "

Tang Quan looked at him and said in a deep voice.

"Take you and be my wife."

"The roast duck in the capital is really delicious, and I will buy it for you every day in the future."

Shen Xiao loves to eat roast duck, but because he wants to provide soup for all his studies, he has never been reluctant to buy it, and he will only buy half of it during the New Year's holidays, and the two will eat together.

He once told Tang Quan that he had heard that Dequan roast duck was the most delicious roast duck in the world, but authentic Dequan roast duck had to be found in the capital, and the capital was too far away from Xianyang, so he could only wait for Tang Quan to go to high school in the future, and then let him dip it and go to the capital to eat two.

That was before Tang Quan found out about the dirty things Shen Xiao had done in the Qinglou.

Shen Xiao thought he had forgotten a long time ago.

It turned out that Tang Quan had always kept it in his heart.

In the past, Tang Quan didn't really look down on Shen Xiao, he just hated and spurned his incompetence, hating that he could only watch Shen Xiao fall into the land of fireworks, and provide for his own education by pleasing others and getting paid.

He didn't look down on Shen Xiao.

Later, Tang Quan took Shen Xiao back to the capital, worshiped heaven and earth with him, and never let Shen Xiao live a hard life.

This song "Zhuangyuanlang" sings about the suffering and affection of the world, and when a scene is over, the people in the teahouse are moved to tears, and tears are silently shed in their eyes.

Yan Zhi raised his hand to cover his face and wiped away the tears on his face with his fingertips: "Don't cry, it's not good for the recovery of the injury."

Yan couldn't come back to his senses for a long time: "Ah Yan still thought that Tang Quan was a person without conscience, and I didn't want him to actually think about Shen Xiao all the time." 

"Shen Xiao's luck is really good..."

Yan Zhi: "It's Tang Quan's luck."

"I clearly care about Shen Xiao, but because I am depressed in my heart, I will vent my anger on my lover, if he leaves home to catch the exam for a few months, Shen Xiao can't think about it, or if something happens, he is afraid that he will regret it for the rest of his life."

"That is, if you have a good temper like Shen Xiao, you will always wait for him, don't get angry with him, as long as he is willing to turn back, you are willing to go with him."

The people in the teahouse dispersed in twos and threes, Yan Zhi walked out of the teahouse with Ji Yan in his arms, and Yan Yan leaned on his chest and said with a smile.

"What's so difficult about waiting, as long as you have the other party in your heart, you are willing to wait for a lifetime."

Yan Zhi knew that this was for himself, so he deliberately pretended not to understand, and said.

"Ah Yan, you will be 180,000 years old next month, you should consider thinking about lifelong events, there is a prince of the East China Sea Dragon Clan, who is the same age as you, I heard that he is very handsome and intelligent, you should like it, if you are willing, wait back to the heavenly realm, I will ask him to come to the Nine Heavens to meet you, how about it?"

His breathing suddenly became heavier, and he couldn't help coughing, he covered his lips, his palms were hot and damp, blood spilled from his fingers, and his clothes were dirty.

Yan Zhi's heart suddenly contracted: "Ah Yan..."

He wiped the blood from his lips with the back of his hand, coughed once, and then lost his strength, his head hung weakly on Yan Zhi's shoulder, his eyes were scarlet, his face was pale, and he said with a smile.

"Okay..."

"If Brother Azhi is happy, Brother Azhi will listen to Brother Aji..."

Yan Zhi suddenly regretted it in his heart, and now that he was seriously injured, he said to him what he was doing here.

The figure of the person in his arms was not as strong as an ordinary man, but now he is becoming more and more clever, and he seems to have only a handful of bones left in his arms, and he is panicked.

"What do you want to eat tonight?" Yan Zhi changed his words. "You should eat more, it's so thin, no wonder the injury heals slowly."

Ji Yan didn't hold any grudge against him for making himself unhappy, and when he heard Yan Zhi care about himself, there was joy in his eyes, and he said.

"I want to eat... Eight treasure porridge. "

"I want Brother Azhi to do it himself."

Yan Zhi: "Is the eight-treasure porridge so delicious?"

Yan Zhi really has no talent in cooking, and there is no time when the things he makes are not mushy, and even cooking porridge can be cooked to a black point.

In the past few days, he has to eat the eight-treasure porridge he made every day, and after he made it a few times, it was not so dark, but Yan Zhi himself tasted it, and it was not delicious.

But he said, "It's delicious."

Because of the porridge, Brother Azhi can feed him spoonful by spoonful, and whenever this time comes, it is the time when Brother Azhi looks at him most intently.

And eating the porridge made for him by Brother Azhi made him feel that he was pampered and cared for by the person he loved the most, and he indulged in that happiness and didn't want to wake up.

So he deliberately did not allow his wounds to heal.

Every day, he sprinkled arsenic, the poison of the world, on his wounds.

Although it hurts, it is not so unbearable to keep Brother Aji's attention on himself all the time.

He would do this while Yan Zhi and Wenchang Xingjun were out.

In the afternoon of this day, Yan Zhi and Wenchang Xingjun went out to look for ancient books, sat on the head of the bed, conjured up the bottle of arsenic that Yan Zhi bought while he was not paying attention, untied his shirt and bandages, opened the lid on the light green bottle, and sprinkled most of the white powder on the wound on his chest.

The wound, which had grown pink and tender flesh, was immediately corroded black by the poison, and a sharp pain came from his chest, and he snorted, and the medicine bottle in his hand detached from his palm and rolled from the bed to the ground.

The poison in the world can't kill the dead demons, but if you use it too much, it will corrode the internal organs, so you will cough up blood.

But he didn't care.

As long as Brother Ah Zhi looked at him, he didn't care about anything.

And what he couldn't have imagined was that Yan Zhi would come back suddenly.

"What are you doing? ......"

A white light flashed in mid-air, Yan Zhi appeared in the bedroom, the light green medicine bottle rolled straight to Yan Zhi's feet, he bent down to pick up the medicine bottle, put it under his nose and smelled it, the familiar pungent smell made him frown.

He had smelled this smell, and during the time when the three of them were in the mortal world, they had met a family that had committed suicide by taking arsenic because they had been wronged, and when they entered the house to overkill the undead, the house was filled with this stench.

"It's... Arsenic? Yan Zhi looked up at the bed in disbelief, and finally understood why after so much time, the injury was still not healed, "You sprinkled arsenic on your wound?" ......"

Seeing that the matter had been revealed and there was no excuse, Mo Yan simply admitted it, and he smiled: "Yes."

Yan Zhi pinched the bottle and approached the person on the bed step by step: "Why... Tell me...... Why..."

He raised his head slightly, and smiled like a child's prank: "Isn't Brother Ah Zhi going to keep a distance from Ah Yan?"

"But if Brother Ah Zhi does that, Ah Yan will be very sad."

"That's the only way to do it."

Yan Zhi was almost laughed at by him, he was afraid of him all day long, and took care of him carefully, for fear that his injuries would continue to worsen, but he said that all this was done by him on purpose, and he deliberately hurt himself just to get his attention.

"Are you crazy? ......"

He smiled and said, "Isn't it useful?"

"Brother Azhi will still feel sorry for Ah Yan."

"As long as Ah Yan has been bad, Brother Ah Zhi will always be by Ah Yan's side."

Ah Yan felt very happy in his heart.

"Good, good, good." Yan Zhi laughed angrily, and his palm spread upward, conjuring up a slender dagger that was blue and translucent like crystal.

It was the day of his 180,000th birthday, and the gift that Ji Yan gave him, this dagger was found from the realm of Nuwa, and there were six ancient divine beasts guarding the realm of Nuwa, and in order to get the sharpest dagger in the world and give it to Yan Zhi as a birthday gift, he almost died under the minions of the ancient divine beasts.

Yan Zhi clearly remembered the scene of that day, he was late at his birthday banquet, and his red clothes were soaked in blood and dark brown, but he was full of joy and gave him the dagger, and as soon as he took it, he fainted.

"In that case, then I'll let you taste it too, what a taste it is."

Yan Zhi's eyes were scarlet, he held the knife hanging in the air, sprinkled all the arsenic left in the small green bottle on the blade of the dagger, and then stabbed the dagger into his arm, the snow-white sleeves were instantly soaked with blood, and the sharp pain corroded by the poison made Yan Zhi's face pale, and a cold sweat soon broke out.

But he didn't pause at all, and with a blank face, he drew his dagger, and was about to plunge it into his arm again—

"No..." There was a dazed and stunned look on his face, he disappeared from the bed in an instant, appeared in front of Yan Zhi, clasped Yan Zhi's hand that was going to continue to stab, and broke down and cried: "Don't... Brother Aji... Don't..."

"Please, don't..."

"Ahh

"Ah Yan knows that he is wrong..."

The knife stabbed Yan Zhi on his body made him feel a thousand times or ten thousand times more painful than stabbing himself on his body. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 9.2K 139
将军,你抑制剂掉了[穿书] Status : 135 chapters + 4 extra (Completed) Author : 笑迟情 Through an accidental transmigration, Gu Huan became the youngest Alpha gene...
258K 10K 55
Marrying a Disabled Boss [Past to Modern] 替婚嫁给残疾大佬(古穿今) Author 受受亲爹 Status 55 Chapters Description Xu Xiaoxiao, who came from ancient times, has tra...
13.9K 173 66
Alternate Title: 他儿子有个亿万首富爹 Author: Shou Xin Novel Summary After spending half a year in the province, Cheng Yang took a luxurious cruise for seven d...
28.8K 695 42
我喜欢你男朋友很久了 status: 40 chapters + 2 extra ( complete ) author: 酱子贝 Pei Ran discovered two things recently: 1. His boyfriend of 3 years seems to be ch...