The Consequences Of Envy (Hol...

By MichaelTheHaxor

...Once upon a time, there was a blind man, an anomaly who stepped out of a rift across worlds onto an open f... More

The beginning after the end
A day off
The second meeting
The REAL best girl!
Two polar concepts
Nightmares and paintings
Nightmares and Paintings Pt. 2
Fashion and Horror Pt. 1
Fashion and Horror Pt. 2
The instincts of a Predator
Nature and Picnics Pt. 1
Nature and Picnics Pt. 2
Nature and Picnics Pt. 3
Kin and drinks Pt. 1
Apology
Kin and Drinks Pt. 2
Kin and drinks Pt. 3
A war with rules Pt. 1
A war with rules Pt. 2
A war with rules Pt. 3
A gamers pride Pt. 1
A gamers pride Pt. 2
An angry owl Pt. 1
An angry owl Pt. 2
An angry owl Pt. 3
Pandemonium Pt. 1
No chapter today
Departure
Motives and Reasons
Hatred Incarnate
Conflict
Entrapment
Decadence
Mind
Black and White
Time
Advent
Space is... lonely
Chatbot
Chores
No chapter today
A party
Chatbot Numero dos
Teaser
Hope befallen
Suffering
Chatbot Numero tres
Frozen still
Useless beliefs and misunderstandings
Symbol
Chatbot Numero quattro
A Dance for Two
Visitation
Chatbot Numero cinq
Bella Ciao
Ciao, Ciao
Two's a crowd
Chatbot Numero six
Watchful eyes
Convolution
Concept art
Neccesity
Chatbot Numero sept
A new world
Chatbot Numero huit
Jealous?
Very short hiatus
Who's the Sinner and who's the Sin?
Riqueza
United, right?
Chatbot Numero neuf
Changes to be made
Revolution
Christmas gift!
Shine bright
Possessive
Chatbots numero dix and onze
About the chatbots
Married to Destruction
God of Gods
Apology
Relent
Does God bleed?
Chatbot Numero douze
History repeats itself
Vol 1 End
Vol 2 begins

Planned

280 12 1
By MichaelTheHaxor

Arriving at the front of Hololive HQ, the girls look around, yet have no hints as to where Envy and Vulcan could've gone, as if they just disappeared.

Eventually, though...

"Look! Up there!" Kiara yells out as she points to the sky, prompting the other girls to look up too, narrowing their eyes to better see.

Two figures soar through the air, Envy and Vulcan, tussling and ruffling feathers, breaking through the clouds of the high-above as they beat at one another.

Each and every punch shakes the air as the two battle it out. Vulcan with his sheer force, and Envy aided by his telekinesis, relentlessly going against one another like they're in a pinball machine.

"IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?!" Vulcan screams out as he's punched even further into the air.

Envy doesn't say anything, instead opting to clench his fist and pull it back at the same time, dragging Vulcan through the air towards himself, then following up with a kick to the liver.

"...Tch, fucker...!" Vulcan growls out as he's sent flying back by the sidekick.

He narrows his eyes, raising a hand out as it glows. Patterns in the form of green, straight lines appear on his skin, starting from his eyes to his arm.

"...Chain whip...!" Vulcan thinks to himself, and soon the object that comes to mind materializes into his palm.

A long, steel whip formed out of separate segments lined with razor-sharp blades on either side.

Vulcan pulls his arm back, and just as Envy begins to fly towards him, he cracks the whip.

"...Gh... I'll ki-...?!" Envy mutters as the whip gets caught in his flesh, wrapping around his shoulder and back, but before he can do any more, a fine thread of green, glowing wraps around his other arm.

"...?!" Envy's breath is kicked out of him as both of Vulcan's legs smash into his chest, a sharp cracking sound being heard from his ribs.

"How do ya like that, you fuck?!" Vulcan mocks as the whip and thread disappear, letting Envy go.

"...I'll fucking...!" Without warning, Envy rams into Vulcan, taking the pair for a cruise in the air.

He holds Vulcan tightly by the waist, trapping him in a bear hug as people empty the streets, running away to their homes as the two continue to battle.

"...You're dyin' today, you sonnuva bitch!" Vulcan says, a grin on his expression as he throws a punch toward Envy's side with his upper left arm.

"...I'LL KILL YOU...!" Without warning, Envy stops abruptly, making Vulcan recoil, then, in the blink of an eye, he dive-bombs towards the city floor.

Vulcan responds by muttering something under his breath, a hint of a green glow appearing in his eyes, spreading down along his face and to his hand as he presses it against Envy's chest.

"...Fuck you." Are the words Vulcan says as the two look each other in the eye.

"?!" Envy feels himself get blown away as Vulcan falls to the ground at breakneck speeds.

Vulcan falls on his feet, crouched and digging his hands into the concrete with his lower arms to ease the pressure.

All the while, Envy stays afloat in the air, their eyes locked together.

"...Damn runes..." Blood pours from his wounds as the tattoo on his back slowly starts to glow, signifying his regeneration taking place. Vapours leave his flesh as it slowly patches back up, his skin mending back into place.

"...Hah, I guess I got on your nerves, huh? Took it from you!" Vulcan smirks.

"...Whatever... as long as I'm here, I won't have to deal with dwarven weapons... he's alone. I can find Sana here, too... she's my ticket." Envy thinks to himself.

"...What're you waiting for? Wanna wake-up ca-..." Vulcan scowls at Envy, but is quickly taken by surprise as the sound of a voice invades their battle.

"Envy! You don't have to do this! Come down!" Ina's voice can be heard pleading from below.

He looks down at them expressionlessly, scanning each and every one of the girls.

"...You just don't get it. Do you?" He narrows his eyes.

"...Please, just stop. Y-You could live with us. We... want you to live with us." Ina lowers her tone, trying to be more soothing.

"...Do you think that means that I want it too?" He gently touches down onto the ground, glancing at Vulcan only to see that... Vulcan has a gaping hole in his chest.

"..." Envy doesn't say anything as he watches Vulcan's corpse fall to the ground, a soft thud reverberating through the air.

Kronii stands behind where Vulcan was, a bloodied blade in hand as she smiles softly at Envy.

"...There. He's gone. You're happy now, right, Darling?" Kronii steps around Vulcan's body as the others stand on the sidelines, staring, surprised by Kronii's actions.

"...You really are a cr-..." Envy shakes his head in disapproval, but is caught off-guard as Kronii's hand presses against his mouth.

She makes a hushing sound, her other hand slowly snaking its way up Envy's neck to hold him by the back of the head.

"...Don't talk to your lover like that, Darling. You'll make her angry."

Suddenly, a hand clutches Kronii's wrist harshly, an even harsher voice following it up.

"...He's not your lover, Kronii. Now, let go." Mumei stands at her side, an edge to her tone and a glint of restrained fury in her gaze.

"...No, no I don't think I will. And to begin with, we can... share him, can't we?"

"...I'm not yo-..." Envy tries to speak his opinion, even with his muffled voice, but is cut off by the both of them.

"...Not right now, Darling."

"...Be quiet, Envy."

"...No." He pulls away from them, scowling at them.

"...Darling, why are you being so hard?"

"...I'm not some pet for you." Envy's wounds are almost patched up, only a few strands of fumes leaving his damaged back.

"...Darling..." Kronii's eyes darken, any form of emotion leaving her body as she stares him down.

"...You're not a pet, Envy. You're our friend, and we don't want to lose you, okay...?" Mumei steps closer to him, causing him to turn his attention to her.

"...Friend..." His expression softens slightly, while Kronii's expression turns darker...

"...Yes, friend..." Mumei smiles, happy that she even gets to stay near him.

"...If there's anything you want to ask us, Envy... we'll do it. Anything." Fauna says, having walked to their side too, undetected.

"...What's going on here...?" Another voice joins the fray, her feet softly slapping against the concrete.

"...Sana... there you are. I wanted to talk to you." Envy immediately walks past Kronii, Mumei and Fauna.

The three watch him from behind as he focuses only on Sana.

"...Ah, Envy! Y-You came back! That's great~" Sana smiles, tilting her head happily.

"...Yes, Sana... I need your help."

"...Y-You do...?" Sana fidgets nervously, like an innocent highschool girl talking to her crush.

"...Yes, it's something only you can do."

"...What is this, some romcom manga?" Bae crosses her arms, scowling as her tail curls up.

"...I want you to take me back to my world. Please, Sana... it's my mother... I... I want to tell her something. Then... then I'll stay here. With you. I promise."

"...Promise..." Sana mutters out almost dreamily as she stares into Envy's whitened irises.

"...Yes, Sana. You're the only one who can help me. No one else."

"...I-I'll do it! I promise!"

"...Thank you, Sana. It means more than you know."

Envy rests his hand on her head, rubbing it gently, never breaking eye contact as the others simply watch the show.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 520 13
As I woke up in the body of the least psychotic but still psychotic villain in the otome game entitled "Never Forgive Me, Never Forget Me"; I already...
254 16 8
When death strikes, it strikes fast. I'm just nineteen when my first life ends, cut short by a shopping cart and a truck going too fast to stop. I'm...
520K 31.4K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...
42.7K 1.2K 25
You are a very lonely traveler with not many friends, your only journey being to find your one and only...and your parents. And travelling to Inazuma...