Moat / Trench_Shu Tsai

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative Title : 天堑 Author : 舒仔仔 On my sweetheart's wedding night, I killed my sweetheart's lov... More

Chapter 1: No regrets
Chapter 2: My Heart Pleases You
Chapter 3: Tokens of Love
Chapter 4: Culling the Demon Bones
Chapter 5: Courtship Success
Chapter 6: What to do
Chapter 8: Seeing Through the Heart
Chapter 9: He Feels Dirty Himself
Chapter 10: Broken Appointments
Chapter 11: Do You Want to Die Again?
Chapter 12: Break His Thoughts
Chapter 13: Demonic Mercy
Chapter 14: Rivals in Love Block Swords
Chapter 15: Give Him to Me
Chapter 16: Willing to be a Concubine
Chapter 17: Keep your distance
Chapter 18: Going Crazy
Chapter 19: Before You Leave
Chapter 20: It's impossible to marry a demon
Chapter 21: Is That Kind of Demon Worthy of a Wife?
Chapter 22: The Realm of Nuwa
Chapter 23: The Phoenix King
Chapter 24: Attend His Wedding
Chapter 25: You Demon Is Cold-Blooded and Heartless
Chapter 26: The Minister
Chapter 27: The Wedding Night
Chapter 28: You Must Die
Chapter 29: The Wenchang Star Monarch has fallen
Chapter 30: Execution in the Cave of the Gods
Chapter 31: Be His Diva
Chapter 32: Abolish Cultivation
Chapter 33: It's not like it's like a voice
Chapter 34: He Took Poison (Part I)
Chapter 35: He Took Poison (Part II)
Chapter 36: He can't defeat Wenchang Xingjun after all
Chapter 37: Don't Think About Others at This Time
Chapter 38: The demons seem to be recovering
Chapter 39: Loss of memory
Chapter 40: Lies
Chapter 41: Yan Zhi is gone
Chapter 42: Brother Azhi is wrong
Chapter 43: Pay it back with this life
Chapter 44: Awakening
Chapter 45: Master, Azhi is late
Chapter 46: Get Out
Chapter 47: Stealing People
Chapter 48: Exchanging His Divine Path for His Freedom
Chapter 49: Never Love You
Chapter 50: A little too much
Chapter 51: Walking the Water
Chapter 52: It's Too Late
Chapter 53: You Can't Tolerate Him So Much
Chapter 54: Killing His Wife
Chapter 55: He's Gone
Chapter 56: Fate
Chapter 57: The Truth
Chapter 58: Nirvana Reborn
Chapter 59: Breaking the Shell
Chapter 60: Transfiguration
Chapter 61: Reunion
Chapter 62: I want you to look good
Chapter 63: Your Highness
Chapter 64: To each according to his needs
Chapter 65: Gifts
Chapter 66: You Don't Like Me at All
Chapter 67: Hiring
Chapter 68: Mutiny
Chapter 69: Confiding in your heart
Chapter 70: You Still Won't Want Me?
Chapter 71: It's Not Him
Chapter 72: Let Him Go
Chapter 73: Replenishing the Sky with Life
Chapter 74: My Sweetheart Is You
Chapter 75: He's Met His Lover Again
Chapter 76: No Waiting
Chapter 77: Wake up
Chapter 78: Will You Still Come?
Chapter 79: You Can Marry Me
Chapter 80: Marry Tomorrow
Chapter 81: I Love You (Finale)

Chapter 7: He couldn't get on the stage anyway

267 6 0
By Kessho_Yuki

When he was in the mortal world, he once saved a woman in a green building.

The woman was originally the top brand of the Qinglou, and she had earned 10,000 taels of gold for the Qinglou, but after a serious illness, her body was too weak to make any more money, and she was thrown out by the bustard's roll and almost froze to death in the snowy night.

She wanted to repay her kindness, but if she had nothing, she had to pay with her flesh. Ji Yan told her that she already had a sweetheart, and she should guard her sweetheart like a jade.

The woman was very envious and asked what kind of woman should be in order to win his favor.

That night the snow was falling, the north wind was howling, and in the broken temple outside Chang'an City, the woman was sitting wrapped in a quilt, standing coldly, he remembered that Yan Zhishi's eyes were like stars, and told the woman that his sweetheart was a man.

As soon as the woman heard it, she came to the spirit, she had been trapped in the dust for many years, she had never heard of any dirty things, and it was not unusual for Longyang to be good, I heard that she was not sure if the other party was also interested in him, so she volunteered to teach her the art of controlling men.

She said that there were not 10,000 but 8,000 men she had seen, none of whom could resist her charm, and they were all fascinated by her, and many people were willing to pay a high price to redeem her, but she refused.

The woman made a picture album and gave it to him.

It's all about how to serve men.

She said that as long as she used it, she was sure that after the person tasted it, he would remember his body.

But the woman also said that it is not a long-term solution after all, at most to keep people for a while, but not for a lifetime, if not, she would not have ended up like this.

When she was sick, her body was withered, her face was ugly, and all the prostitutes who had surrounded her had dispersed and disappeared without a trace, and there was not even one willing to redeem her.

She told Yan Yan that it is best to use the things on this painting when you confirm that the other party is also interested in you, as the pleasure of the lover, it is superior, otherwise, it is a means that does not enter the stream, and it cannot be put on the table.

Anyway, he can't get on the stage, maybe just like the gods say, he is a demon, he was born dirty, despicable, and shameless, so it is not unusual to make such indiscriminate means.

Even when he was holding the man, he behaved quite handy...

  -

When Yan Zhi woke up, he saw this scene - he was curled up in his arms, his face pale, and his collarbone and neck were covered with blue and red kiss marks.

Even if you have never eaten pork, you know more or less what it is like for a pig to run away.

Yan Zhi was cold, shook his hand and lifted the corner of the quilt, and looked inside.

There was nothing on either of them, and there were traces of bruises all over their bodies, and there was hardly a piece of intact skin, especially the purple to blackened fingerprint on the waist, which was so bright and conspicuous that it was difficult not to notice, and the two curled legs were full of turbid night and dried blood.

The arms are covered with criss-crossed scab stab wounds... There are also several on the thighs, which are extremely hideous.

Yan Zhi's breathing was tight, his thoughts were disordered, the person in his arms slept very deeply, he carefully pulled his arm out from under his neck, and after sitting up, he didn't wake up.

It was not easy for him to get Shizun to agree to marry him, but who knew that something like this happened that night, if Shizun knew...

Yan Zhi couldn't wait to go back to last night and slap himself hard, he lifted the quilt and went out silently.

The ghost generally walked around Chang'an City, and when he returned to the inn, he met Gram Yan at the door.

The sky has darkened, today is the Shangyuan night of the world, the lights are bright, the tourists are weaving, it is very lively, the red standing there seems to be isolated from the world, he was still looking at the crowd and was stunned, when his eyes touched Yan Zhi, his gray eyes lit up all of a sudden, and he walked over the crowd towards Yan Zhi, and it was clear that there were injuries on his body, and he didn't know the pain.

"Brother Azhi, I thought you were gone..."

It was as if just seeing him brightened his world.

Yan Zhi suddenly didn't know how to face him, and his thick eyelashes drooped: "Ah... Last night..."

His throat moved, and Xu saw his embarrassment, and said with a smile.

"We were all drunk last night, Brother Azhi doesn't have to take it to heart."

"Brother Azhi, don't worry, I will rot in my belly, and I won't let Wenchang Xingjun know."

Yan Zhi frowned, with mixed feelings: "I'm sorry... I regard you as a teacher. "

"It's okay, Ah Yan is a man like Brother Aji, this kind of thing, it's nothing."

"If Brother Azhi feels comfortable, Ayan can always serve Brother Azhi without letting others know."

He said it with a smile, so lightly that Yan Zhi raised his head in disbelief: "Yan Yan, do you know what you're talking about?"

"What do you think of yourself?"

"Who taught you to do this to yourself?"

Before he could speak, Yan Zhi suddenly thought of something, and his face changed:

"Have you been in the mortal world for 10,000 years, have you been mixed up with some indiscriminate creatures?"

Although he was drunk last night, he didn't have no impression of what happened in bed, and the image of "Shizun" with him in his eyes flashed in his mind, as well as the pale body that was crumbling and trying to cling to him...

"Ah Yan is the creature that is not a trivial creature, who wants to mess with me." He said with a smile.

Yan Zhi blurted out: "Then where did you learn those tricks of serving people..."

"Ah Yan rescued a Qinglou woman in the mortal world, she gave me a picture album, Ah Yan felt curious, so he opened it and looked at it, and after reading it, he remembered it."

Yan Zhi frowned deeply: "What a mess... You will be less exposed in the future. "

"Got it." He said with a smile.

"Come back with me." Yan Zhi grabbed Gri's hand, returned to the inn's room, and pressed Gri's shoulder to let him sit down on the edge of the bed.

Then he reached for the belt around his waist.

He was stunned, looked down at his movements, and did not stop it.

"Brother Aji..."

Yan Zhi stinked a face, didn't say a word, and peeled off the clothes on his body layer by layer, fading away, revealing his scarred body.

He stared at the hideous wound on his arm, stretched out his right hand, a blue light flashed, and a red herb appeared in the palm of his hand, this herb is called "Immortal Grass", the vitality is extremely tenacious, it grows in the dark and damp place of the mortal world, it is highly poisonous for the human race, but it is the elixir for the demon race.

Yan Zhi exerted his spiritual power on the herb, and after a few breaths, he refined the herb into a pale red ointment, which was contained in a small white jade jar, he dug out a lump with his fingertips, and then gently grabbed his wrist and evenly applied the ointment to the wound on his arm.

These injuries were never anything to Gran, but when someone was so careful to treat him and medicate him, he suddenly felt that his eyes were sour.

Brother Aji, have you been accompanying Ah Yan like this, okay...

Never, never leave.

After applying the wounds on his arms, Yan Zhi conjured up white silk, bandaged his arms, tied a beautiful bow at his wrists, and looked up to ask him.

"Does it still hurt?"

He shook his head and smiled.

"It doesn't hurt."

Yan Zhi frowned and looked at him: "Why did you lose control this time and actually hurt yourself so badly."

How dare he let him know the delusions in his heart, and smiled without changing his face.

"There are distracting thoughts in the heart, and the Tao heart is unstable."

The path of righteousness is inherently difficult, and it is necessary to abandon one's own desires and devote oneself to goodness. But people will have desires and weaknesses, and he can't give up his attachment.

Seeing that he didn't want to say more, Yan Zhi sighed and said worriedly.

"How much merit do you have to make it through?"

Gri: "Eight thousand."

Yan Zhi pondered for a moment and said, "When I go back to the heavenly realm to talk to my master, I will go down to the mortal world to accompany you to accumulate the remaining merits, ten days should be enough."

"After you survive the Nine Heavens Thunder Tribulation and the demon root is gone, you will be able to give birth to a divine bone and become a god of the Nine Heavens, and then you will no longer have to worry about being influenced by the demon bones, and you will no longer have to suffer this kind of suffering."

Yan Zhi treated him so well that he almost began to hate his despicable self, his eyes gradually turned scarlet, and he smiled.

"Brother Ah Zhi is so sure that Ah Yan can survive the Nine Heavens Thunder Tribulation?"

"Perhaps, Ah Yan will die in that thunderstorm."

"That's fine... Brother Ah Zhi will always miss Ah Yan. "

And he doesn't have to live so hard.

All along, he tried so hard to become a god just because he wanted to stay by this person's side.

He is very greedy, very selfish, he wants Yan Zhi to love himself, he wants Yan Zhi to love himself alone, he knows that he shouldn't be like this, but he can't control himself.

Every look of love that Yan Zhi gave to Wenchang Xingjun would make him feel jealous and painful, and he didn't want to, but it was the case.

It's like accidentally getting a grain of sand into your eye, trying so hard to ignore it, and you can't make the painful feeling go away, and the sand clings to the eyeball, which will gradually grind the eyeball into a bloody blur.

If he had died, he would have no more jealousy and no more pain.

Brother Azhi and Wenchang Xingjun can also be fine.

They will always be happy.

Anyway, he is superfluous in the world, and no one will regret that he disappears.

"What nonsense are you talking about?" Yan Zhi looked at Ji Yan and frowned, and a wave of anger rose from his heart.

"When your merits are complete, you can survive the Nine Days of Thunder Tribulation."

That being said, who can predict the outcome of such a thing, and there are still few gods who have been wiped out due to the failure of the tribulation for thousands of years, not to mention that they are just a monster at the moment.

Thinking that the person in front of him might disappear, sadness and anger surged into his heart together, making Yan Zhi's eyes red.

"If you dare to die, I will never know you, and I will never forgive you."

Looking at him like this, he felt very happy, raised his hand to touch Yan Zhi's face, and asked with a smile.

"Is Brother Ah Zhi sad for Ah Yan?"

Yan Zhi grabbed the wrist of the hand that was attached to his face, and the force was so hard that he felt a little pain.

"Yes, I'll be sad if you're dead."

"So, you have to live well."

"Understand, Griek."

There was mist in his eyes and he smiled.

"Brother Ah Zhi wants Ah Yan to live well, then Ah Yan will live well."

"Even if there is only one breath left, Ah Yan will try to stay where Brother Ah Zhi can see, until... The day when Brother Aji no longer needed me. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 981 86
Title: 偷親一口臉紅心跳 Author: 四未 Status: 85 Chapters (Completed) Description: Zhong Leyou was born with mild intellectual impairment and mild communication...
15.8K 176 66
Alternate Title: 他儿子有个亿万首富爹 Author: Shou Xin Novel Summary After spending half a year in the province, Cheng Yang took a luxurious cruise for seven d...
29.4K 698 42
我喜欢你男朋友很久了 status: 40 chapters + 2 extra ( complete ) author: 酱子贝 Pei Ran discovered two things recently: 1. His boyfriend of 3 years seems to be ch...
99.9K 1.5K 16
So you've all read the classic Percy Jackson books, and you've all gotten used to the ships old Ricky boy's made, like Percabeth. Well, that's gonna...