Moat / Trench_Shu Tsai

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative Title : 天堑 Author : 舒仔仔 On my sweetheart's wedding night, I killed my sweetheart's lov... More

Chapter 1: No regrets
Chapter 2: My Heart Pleases You
Chapter 3: Tokens of Love
Chapter 5: Courtship Success
Chapter 6: What to do
Chapter 7: He couldn't get on the stage anyway
Chapter 8: Seeing Through the Heart
Chapter 9: He Feels Dirty Himself
Chapter 10: Broken Appointments
Chapter 11: Do You Want to Die Again?
Chapter 12: Break His Thoughts
Chapter 13: Demonic Mercy
Chapter 14: Rivals in Love Block Swords
Chapter 15: Give Him to Me
Chapter 16: Willing to be a Concubine
Chapter 17: Keep your distance
Chapter 18: Going Crazy
Chapter 19: Before You Leave
Chapter 20: It's impossible to marry a demon
Chapter 21: Is That Kind of Demon Worthy of a Wife?
Chapter 22: The Realm of Nuwa
Chapter 23: The Phoenix King
Chapter 24: Attend His Wedding
Chapter 25: You Demon Is Cold-Blooded and Heartless
Chapter 26: The Minister
Chapter 27: The Wedding Night
Chapter 28: You Must Die
Chapter 29: The Wenchang Star Monarch has fallen
Chapter 30: Execution in the Cave of the Gods
Chapter 31: Be His Diva
Chapter 32: Abolish Cultivation
Chapter 33: It's not like it's like a voice
Chapter 34: He Took Poison (Part I)
Chapter 35: He Took Poison (Part II)
Chapter 36: He can't defeat Wenchang Xingjun after all
Chapter 37: Don't Think About Others at This Time
Chapter 38: The demons seem to be recovering
Chapter 39: Loss of memory
Chapter 40: Lies
Chapter 41: Yan Zhi is gone
Chapter 42: Brother Azhi is wrong
Chapter 43: Pay it back with this life
Chapter 44: Awakening
Chapter 45: Master, Azhi is late
Chapter 46: Get Out
Chapter 47: Stealing People
Chapter 48: Exchanging His Divine Path for His Freedom
Chapter 49: Never Love You
Chapter 50: A little too much
Chapter 51: Walking the Water
Chapter 52: It's Too Late
Chapter 53: You Can't Tolerate Him So Much
Chapter 54: Killing His Wife
Chapter 55: He's Gone
Chapter 56: Fate
Chapter 57: The Truth
Chapter 58: Nirvana Reborn
Chapter 59: Breaking the Shell
Chapter 60: Transfiguration
Chapter 61: Reunion
Chapter 62: I want you to look good
Chapter 63: Your Highness
Chapter 64: To each according to his needs
Chapter 65: Gifts
Chapter 66: You Don't Like Me at All
Chapter 67: Hiring
Chapter 68: Mutiny
Chapter 69: Confiding in your heart
Chapter 70: You Still Won't Want Me?
Chapter 71: It's Not Him
Chapter 72: Let Him Go
Chapter 73: Replenishing the Sky with Life
Chapter 74: My Sweetheart Is You
Chapter 75: He's Met His Lover Again
Chapter 76: No Waiting
Chapter 77: Wake up
Chapter 78: Will You Still Come?
Chapter 79: You Can Marry Me
Chapter 80: Marry Tomorrow
Chapter 81: I Love You (Finale)

Chapter 4: Culling the Demon Bones

369 8 0
By Kessho_Yuki

After returning to the Heavenly Realm, Yan Zhi still had government affairs to deal with, so he went to the Imperial Book Heavenly Palace, and Ji Yan returned to his dormitory.

As soon as he entered the door, he fell to the ground after a few steps, his forehead was covered with fine beads of sweat, his long hair hung down in front of him, and a mouthful of blood vomited from his lips, staining his snow-white skin.

Demons are born bloodthirsty, and it is their nature to be murderous, and if they forcibly suppress their desire to kill, they will be devoured.

He hasn't lost control in tens of thousands of years.

Or since he can remember, he has rarely lost control, unless he touches on things about Yan Zhi.

He got up from the ground, walked to the bed and sat down, transforming into a magic blade that had been by his side since birth.

The black and red demonic qi on the demon blade had originally become very faint because of his regular monthly removal of demon bones and the accumulation of merits in the human world over the past 10,000 years, but today it was only out of control for a while, and it seemed to have regained its heaviness from 10,000 years ago.

The anger is scattered, buzzing, shouting, wanting to eat and drink blood...

He lifted the magic blade and made a cut in his arm, which was deep enough to see the bones, which made the blood on his face disappear, but he didn't seem to know the pain, and the knife fell from his hand and it was a bloody wound, and in the end, the arms and legs were miserable, the deeper the wound, the more blood flowed, the happier he was, and suddenly laughed lowly, laughed and laughed, and burst into tears.

"Why..."

"Why... Brother Azhi, why don't you like me..."

"Ah Yan has worked so hard..."

Taking advantage of the master's relaxation, the magic blade escaped from the master's hand with a buzz, and anxiously stopped in mid-air to make a "woo-woo" wind-like sound, as if crying.

It is spiritual, and although it loves to drink human blood, it never drinks its master's, and it can feel whether the master is sad or sad.

He raised his hand, lightly touched the hilt of the Demon Blade, and muttered:

"Api, what do you think I should do? ......"

Over the years, when no one spoke, he would talk to his Magic Blade, as he did now, and although the Magic Blade could not give him an answer, it would swing the hilt of the knife like a puppy and rub against his palm, as if to comfort him.

The Demon Blade used to be called "Divine Slayer", but in the second year after coming to the Nine Heavens, he renamed it "Divine Protection", and he liked to call it "Api".

Because there are two most important people in his life in the heavenly realm, he wants to use this magic blade to protect his mother and brother.

If you want to stay in the heavenly realm forever and justifiably, there is only one way - to become a god.

And if you want to become a god, you can't kill evil.

So, whenever he can't control himself, he will vent his anger on himself as he is now.

The pain brought him to his senses.

He was afraid of making mistakes.

I was afraid that Brother Ah Zhi looked at him with disappointed eyes.

Withdrawing his hand from the magic blade, he conjured up the ink-colored brocade box that Yan Zhi had given him, and his blood-stained fingertips opened the lid of the box with the vermilion tassel pendant, staring at the Chongming Bird Jade Crown inside.

Suddenly, he got up from the edge of the bed, stumbled to the bronze mirror and sat down, the person in the mirror was ragged, covered in blood, and had a strange and white face, like a red-clothed ghost who was about to ask for his life.

He raised his hand and pulled down the hosta at the back of his head, and his long hair cascaded down like a waterfall, scattered behind him.

No matter how you look at it, she has a beautiful face, but it is precisely because she is too bewitching and beautiful and lacks righteousness that she is born in the opposite direction from Brother Azhi's sweetheart, Wen Changxingjun.

He raised his hand and waved it in front of him, the ragged red robe on his body turned into a clean white robe, because of the injury on his body, a little red plum blossomed on the white robe, but he didn't care, took out the Chongming bird jade crown in the brocade box and put it on the mirror platform, for the first time in so many years, he tied up all the long hair, and then carefully put on the jade crown.

This crown is a thing of the divine realm, and it is a demon, and the divine power on this crown is mutually exclusive, and as soon as you put it on, you feel that the qi and blood in your body are surging, your throat is itchy, and your lips are bleeding.

He ignored it, stared at himself in the mirror, and smiled.

"Api, do you think I'm like this, don't I look like a good son of the god realm?"

"If only I were born to be a son of the divine realm..."

"Then my mother won't want me..."

"I have a jade immortal monarch to teach me, and I will definitely be able to get a little bit of Rulan temperament from him, maybe the person who is happy with Brother Azhi will be me."

The magic blade flew around the gloss, "buzzing" and vibrating as if it was dissatisfied with its master's words.

What's so great about God, it's so hypocritical that just because the master has half of the blood of the demon clan flowing in his body, he doesn't even want to admit his own blood and bones?

They say that they should have compassion in their hearts and love the common people, but they don't necessarily have real compassion.

They clearly know that everyone treats their masters with cruelty.

If the master has done all the bad things, it would be fine, but the master has never done evil, and he has been in the mortal world day and night for the past 10,000 years.

Not only that, but in order to dilute the demonic nature, the owner has had to endure the pain of bone removal every month since he was four years old, and the inch-long demon bone that was born in the spine was stripped from the flesh and blood.

He had suffered so much, and his mother had not yet looked at him.

Only the one named Yan Zhi still has a conscience, and will accompany him when the master is lying on the bed in pain after removing the demon bones, and the master likes to lean on the man's arms, at this time the master is always very happy, although his face is pale, but he smiled on his face, and said: "Brother Azhi, don't worry, Ah Yan doesn't hurt, the demon is born with a strong self-healing ability, this injury just looks scary, and it will heal in two days."

Therefore, it is understandable that the master wants to become a god and stay with that person.

It's ridiculous that a blade made for killing is used to save people, but it also recognizes it, as long as its owner is happy.

But the master is not happy now, is there any need to continue?

Knowing that his demon blade had given birth to spiritual sense, he didn't know what it was thinking, so he raised his hand and rubbed it on the pitch-black blade, and smiled.

"Api, you're worried about me, aren't you?"

"Except for Brother Azhi, in this world, only you care about me."

The Demon Blade arched the handle of the knife into the palm of his hand, and he patted it and said with a smile:

"Okay, okay, I know it all."

"It's going to be dawn, come, cut my back open, and remove the demon bones."

When the Demon Blade heard this, it had to slide away from the palm of the hand and fly away.

In the past 10,000 years, every time he removed the demon bones and lay on the bed in pain and couldn't move, the demon blade was always anxious to "buzz" and vibrate non-stop, and he knew that it couldn't bear it.

"I almost lost control today, if the demon bone continues to grow wildly, and it is completely fused with the spine, it will only hurt more when it is removed."

"Api, are you willing to let me hurt so much?"

He just asked lightly, and the magic blade flew back dejectedly, touched it, and said with a smile: "Don't worry, I'm used to Xi."

It was said that he was Xi, but when the sharp blade cut the skin, the two butterfly bones still trembled uncontrollably, and blood flowed down the skin to the bed.

As you get older, the demon bones will gradually grow until they completely occupy the entire spine and merge with it.

Demon bones are the root of the demonic mind, and if you don't regularly remove the demon bones and let them grow, your murderous nature will be uncontrollable.

As the son of the Demon Venerable, he was born with the most powerful magic power in the world, and even the blood flowing in his bones was cold.

He actually didn't care about the common people at all.

It is his nature to look down on the common people.

Except for the few people he cared about, he didn't care about anything else.

Look at things that don't like the eye, destroy, make yourself unhappy, kill people... To live in this world is to make oneself comfortable, is there anything wrong with that?

Before coming to the Heavenly Realm at the age of four, he had never felt that there was anything wrong with it.

Later, a green-eyed dragon man told him that this was not right.

Every person who dies has a parent, a wife, or a husband, or a child, and how sad it would be for their relatives to kill someone just because they were unhappy.

I know what it's like to be sad.

He remembered that before he was taken to the heavenly realm, that day, in the demon realm, his mother, who was still a mortal, took the initiative to hug him for the first time since he could remember, he was very happy, very happy, thinking that he finally had his mother's love, but before he could be happy for too long, his mother killed herself in front of him.

That heart-rending pain, he will never forget for the rest of his life.

There was no compassion in his heart.

It was Yan Zhi who taught him what compassion is.

Those compassions are not enough for him to love the common people in the world, but the two people he cares about care about the common people, so he is willing to suppress his nature and protect them and what they want to protect.

Even if it will hurt him.

It hurts.

The three-inch-long demon bone was separated from the flesh by the demon blade, picked up and fell to the ground, and after rolling around, it turned into a transparent spar that glowed with a dark red light.

He was powerless to move at this time, his body was soaked with sweat, and the magic blade was so anxious that he whimpered beside him, and every time he felt that if it had been transformed, it would cry very sadly.

He lifted his heavy eyelids, looked at it, and said:

"Api, come here, let me hug for a while... I'm a little cold."

The Demon Blade immediately flew over and picked up the brocade quilt on his side to cover him, and then carefully burrowed into his arms.

The Demon Blade is a fire, and it can emit heat, so if you hold it, you won't feel so cold.

Sometimes he feels that this blade is his relatives, and he will never abandon him, unlike his father and mother, one is willing to die, and the other is willing to not want him, and they are all equally cruel to him.

Holding the Demon Blade, he soon felt drowsy, his eyes closed, and tears slipped from the end of his eyes.

"Api, I also want Brother Aji's begging gift."

"The thought that he was going to be with others ... I'm so reluctant to give up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 17K 133
Dressed as Substitute for Marrying Husband 穿成替嫁夫郎 Author: 雩玖 Status: 133 Chapters (Completed) Due to the plane crash, Chen Xing came to an unpreceden...
99.9K 1.5K 16
So you've all read the classic Percy Jackson books, and you've all gotten used to the ships old Ricky boy's made, like Percabeth. Well, that's gonna...
29.4K 698 42
我喜欢你男朋友很久了 status: 40 chapters + 2 extra ( complete ) author: 酱子贝 Pei Ran discovered two things recently: 1. His boyfriend of 3 years seems to be ch...
136K 4.9K 43
Hello, Dear 你好,亲爱的 Author: 昀川 Status: 43 Chapters (Completed) Description Shang Miaoyuan has lived a life behind closed doors since his parents passe...