The Heart Wants What It Wants...

Oleh Anais_Baromeo

When I thought that I found the man of my life, I was so wrong. He was playing me all along and I was playing... Lebih Banyak

Confession 2.0: Meet Sebastian Killers
Confession: Meet Rebekah Arden
A Note
Note
Before It All Begins
Attraction
Douchebag: Pejorative Term For An Arrogant Or Obnoxious Person
Sweet And Bitter Revenge
Heart-problems. Panic-attack. Kiss
Ignoring The Destiny
Drugged And Sentimental
The Future And The Start
A New Chapter
Information
Epilogue: Wish I Never
Where It All Begins
Esther The Bitch Ohm... Cheerleaders Captain
Softcore Or Hardcore?
Shattered In Pieces
Related Songs In A Bad Timing
Useless And Inferiority
Heartache. Fights. Break-up.
A Party Turn Out Bad
Coward: Excessively Afraid Of Danger Or Pain.
I'll Let You Call Me Yours Tonight
Stupid In Love
Emotionless And Bootylicious
Turn Off Gone Wrong
School Car Wash
Stranger In The Gymnastic Showers
Not This Time Around
Messed Up Feelings And Emotions
Home To You
The Other Girl
Heart Pains And Fainting
Never Been So Heartbroken
Creatures Lurking In The Shadows
Better Than The Day Before
Beautiful With Scars And All
A Very Long Night
Close To Good But Getting There
Behold The Beast
Friday Night
Pregnancy And Birth Controls
You're A Trainwreck But......
The Party Couldn't End good Couldn't It?
Blood-loss
Nervous Breakdown And Denial
Fashion Show
Fashion Show ll
Monster
Bloodthirsty Werewolf
Oh My Baby
Secrets Are Better Left Unsaid
Poisoned
Three Children And A Cell
Mother And Son
A Nightmare
A Curse More Than A Gift
Bad News
Moving & Kicking
Returning To School
Impersonation
Battlefield
Way Too Early
Written On The Stars
Back In Time
Graduation Day
Note: Finale
Beautiful Memories: Finale
Beautiful Memories: Decisions...Decisions
Beautiful Memories: Finale
End: Questions
Triquel Examples: Not Confirmed
Triquels
Triquel Examples: Not Confirmed
Triquel
TRIQUEL IS UP
Close to 4 million reads
Urgent Book Related
A Wife's Nightmare

Mommy Dearest

3.4K 159 53
Oleh Anais_Baromeo

Hint: Hardcore shit, got carried away again sorry guys *Totally Guilty*

{}Got your fingerprints as evidence all on my body put your right hand on the book and you were found guilty.{}

{47} Sebastian opened the door for me and dragged the suitcase in the house, squealing when he pulled me off my feet and whirled me around. I popped my legs up and leaned our foreheads together, my grin mirroring his.

We heard a clear of a throat and Sebastian put me down on my feet as we turned around to see a woman sitting on the sofa with her legs crossed and a suitcase next to her. "Well son, don't just stand there, come give me a hug." She stood up and mentioned Sebastian to come closer with her hands.

"Mom." Sebastian said surprised of seeing her here but walked toward her to pull her into a hug. "I'm glad you got out of your house." He hugged her tightly as she ran her hands down his back. "Yes, I'm glad too." She pulled away from him and smoothed his shirt with the palm of her hands. "You've grown so much these past few years." I stood their awkwardly and leaned on one leg, my head looking down as I ran my hand up and down my arm.

"Mom, this is my mate Rebekah." He told her with a smile on his face but her mother wasn't smiling at all, in fact, I think she was even glaring at me. Wow, what was her problem? She faked a smile and walked toward me, giving me her hand.

"It's nice to finally meet you." I shook her hand and wasn't surprise when she let go of my hand like it was a disease. I turned to look at Sebastian but his eyes were on his mother but I was shocked by the way he looked at her with a warning look. Something strange is going on here and I'm planning on figure it out. 

"Mother." Sebastian said as he came to stand next to me and pulled me to his side. "We're going to be parents." We expected everything but a laugh from her mother. "Is this a joke? Sebastian honey, I can't believe you're falling for this." My mouth dropped to the size of china when his mother said that. Does she have me for a whore or something? "You can't have children, it's just the way it is. I'm sorry to say this honey."

Wait a minute? Is this woman serious? "What are you trying to say ma'am?" I gritted out about to lose my cool and tried to calm down when he gave my hand a squeeze. What is wrong with her? She turned to look my way with an annoyed look on her face. "I know my son, and he's not the father of your child. A person like him can't reproduce." To say I was angry was an underestimation, I was livid.

"A person like him?" I curled my hands into a fist and resisted the urge to pounce on her. "Why don't you say it ha?! Ha?!" By now I was red and only centimetres away from her. "What type of mother are you?"

"I don't need you a spoiled brat to tell me what type of mother I am." She scolded at me and crossed her arms together. "I don't know why you're trapping my son in this mess of yours." I turned to look at Sebastian who was glaring at her mother.

"Mom, come to my office, now!" Sebastian barked at his mother and strolled toward his office, her mother giving me the meanest look before walking behind his son. I sighed deeply and turned around to slump in the sofa, blowing my bangs out of my face.

I bit my bottom lip nervously and stood up from the sofa, heading toward the office and pressed my ear on the door. "What are you doing here mother?" Sebastian barked out angrily at his mother from the other side of the door.

"No, what are you doing Sebastian?" Her mother replied back in the same voice and from the looks of it she was beyond pissed. What is wrong with her? She doesn't even know me. "You were supposed to vengeance your father's dead."

"Vengeance my father's dead? I was the one who killed him! No one made me do it, I did it on my own." Sebastian banged his fist on the desk, his voice boomed in the room pissed off. I never hear him so angry before.

"You killed your father because of the stupid curse that girl's family put on us! How can you let this slide? The plan was easy, make her fall in love with you and then break her slowly and painful but you had to fall in love with her!" I stumbled back from the shocking news and cupped my hands on my mouth, tears puddling in my eyes.

"I did! I really tried to vengeance my father's death but I couldn't do it. At first it was fine because I was feeling nothing but hatred and disgust toward her. I felt good doing it but things changed, I wasn't planning on falling in love with her but I did and I realized that I was stupid of vengeance my father's death when I was the one who killed him."

"For me, the curse didn't matter anymore because she made me happy." I pressed my eyes closed and leaned my head on the wall as I sobbed, my world crashing down. How can we go from hundred to zero in just a blink of an eye?

I placed my hand on my stomach as I leaned forward, heartbreaking sobs leaving my mouth even though I had my hand on my mouth. I pushed myself from the wall and rushed toward our room, slamming the door close with a click and gripped my hair as I wept like a baby.

I walked toward our bed and yanked the covers off as I sobbed, my body tangled in it as I slumped on the ground. "Why me?" I clung at the mattress as I screamed out in rage and stood up from the ground to walk toward the vanity and wiped everything on it, making something that were made of glass break into tiny pieces.

I walked toward the closet and yanked the door open, dragging the suitcase out and dumped everything inside. "Rebekah?" Sebastian knocked softly before he started banging when I didn't answer him. "Baby are you okay? Are you hurt? Open the door." I stalked toward the bathroom and grabbed everything I had brought with me to dump them in the suitcase. "Baby open the door!" He slammed his body into the door as he twisted the knob but I didn't care, he can run the door down if he wants to, I don't care.

I zipped up the suitcase and walked toward the nightstand, my fingers lingering on the photo frame of Sebastian and I. My fingers gripped the frame and before I knew it I rose the frame up and slammed it across the wall. "Rebekah? What are you doing?" His panicked voice said from the other side of the door as his body continued to slam on the door. 

I walked toward the door with the suitcase but jumped back when Sebastian broke the door, looking around the room. "What...." Slap The sound of my hand colliding with his left cheek filled the room as I glared at him with my red eyes full of tears. Slap My hand collided with his right cheek and I found myself pounding his chest with my fists after that.

He closed his eyes as tears slipped from his own eyes, his hands resting on my hips loosely as he let me hit him. "How could you do this to me?" I slapped him with my hands everywhere out of rage and slumped in his arms tired of fighting. "I loved you and look what you did to me. I gave you my trust and look what you did with me. I gave you everything I had to give and look how you repaid me." I slipped out of his arms as I slumped on the ground, sobs were the only thing filling the room.

He got down on his knees and cocooned me with his body rocking us back and forth comfortingly as we both sobbed. "I'm so sorry, I know I hurt you and that I don't deserve your forgiveness but baby I swear to God that I love you, I love you like I never thought I would love a woman before."

I shook my head repeatedly as I wept on the floor. "Then why did you do this to me? How could you go through this when the only thing I looked at you in the eyes with was love. I loved you when I shouldn't have loved and when everybody told me not to, to give up on you but I never did. And now after everything you replay me like this?"

"Baby I swear that it was only in the beginning but I fell in love with you." He brushed my hair with his hands and touched my temples. "Our love was worth a simple vengeance." He breathed down my lips as we stared at each other.

I cupped his face and closed my eyes briefly, brushing my forehead with his. He held me still and put his lips on mine, our mouths slowly parting as we moved them in sync our saliva mixing as we tasted each other. A teardrop slipped from my eyes as I pulled away from Sebastian and stood up, my hand grabbing my suitcase. 

"Goodbye Sebastian." He whirled me around and pinned me on the door, his mouth hovering over mine. He ran his hands up my thighs and with a firm grip he raised me from the ground, my hands curled in his hair. He grasped my back and moved my shirt up, making me pull away as he brought the shirt over my head and tossed it on the ground. 

He went back to kissing me and walked us toward the bed, his knees hitting the bedpost. He kneeled on the bed and laid me down, his arms turning around to pull his own shirt over his head and tossed it away. He put his arms on both side of my face and leaned down, kissing the crook of my neck. 

I leaned my head to the side and looked up, giving him space to nibble and licking my skin. "I won't let you leave, not after everything we've been through." He spoke determined and bit down my neck, making me gasp when I felt my wolf in my head.

It feels good to be out after many years.

I turned us over and leaned down, my canines extending as I bit his neck, marking him as mine at last. He grasped my skin and moved his hands up to remove my bra, his fingers trailing on my shoulders as they took my bra off. 

I sat on him and removed the bra from my arms, leaning down to kiss down his chest and nibbled on his skin as I made my way down. I unbuttoned his jeans and sat up to yank his jeans and boxers off, yelping when he tossed me over and yanked my jeans from my legs leaving me bare. His muscles grew as his wolf made himself known and I felt mine doing the same. 

"Mine." He bit down my neck and I turned to do the same, my claws digging at his shoulders as he shoved himself in without warning. I let out a gasp of surprise and hung my head back, my toes curling on the mattress. My pussy clenching with need as he rocked his firm cock inside of me and hooked his arms under my arms, his mouth leaving wet kissed on my shoulders as I moaned uncontrollably.

I felt myself being raised from the bed and held onto his neck tighter, his hands gripping my back to the point of leaving bruises as he pounded himself inside of me but not to hurt me. "I love you, and I will prove it to you every single day until I die." He moved his hands on the back of my head and pressed our mouth together, my hips moving in sync with his.

I pushed him down on the bed and put one hand on his stomach, my lips parting as I rotated my hips on his cock, my other hand on his thigh. I rocked my hips back and forth, pulling forward to reach his head then swallow him back inside.

I soaked him up as I bounced on him, his hands on my hips controlling my movements. I clenched around him and tossed my head back to let out a scream of pleasure, his cock and my pussy making sloppy noises as they connected with each other.

I felt my stomach clenching on the inside as an explosion threatened to burst out of me and I moved harder and faster on him, my pussy squeezing in delight at the feeling of his cock inside of me. I breathed out raggedly as I curled my hips on his cock repeatedly.

"Oh God." My eyes rolled back as I continued to move on him, my nails clawing his abs as I soaked him again and again. "I'm going to come." I cried out as hot tears ran down my cheeks and rode him faster, he leaned forward as he cupped my ass with his hands and bounced me on him in a quick pace.

I felt my pussy burning at the sensation and cried out, my head hanging on his shoulder as I gripped his arms. "Ah! Please. Ah!" Sweat dripped from our bodies as we moved in an aggressive pace. My lower stomach contracted and I felt it coming. "Don't stop, please. Ay!" I sobbed hard as I dug my nails in his arms and jerk forward with a cry when an explosion went off inside of me before I soaked his cock with my cum.

 I breathed down heavily in the crook of his neck, my body still trembling from the breathtaking orgasm. Sebastian turned us over and rocked his hips to find his own orgasm, the pit in my stomach returning shortly after my orgasm.

"You won't leave me." He rocked us hard and fast, the bed squeaking at our movements. He covered my body and hit every spot with precision, my pussy leaking like it never did before as he sent me straight to heaven.

"You can't stop me, this doesn't mean ay!" He slammed our hips together as he took every inch of me, not wanting to leave anything out. He removed my wet and wild hair away from my forehead and looked at me in the eyes full of determination.

"Wanna bet?" He gritted out arrogantly, his bathed forehead knitted in concentration as he rocked my world. I wanted nothing but to be in his arms, I just wished that I could pause this moment and stay like this forever.

How stupid of me?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

53.5K 2.1K 17
Hate sprouted deep within your heart from the moment you grasped hold of his intention and just etched further in his first attempt of escaping. His...
12.6K 356 4
You and Chris had been friends since childhood, you were nearly siblings. Over the span of all of your years with Chris you had known your limit with...
25.3K 692 19
I never wanted this to happen. I never meant to fall in love, but I did and now look at what happened - I ruined everything. I told him I was a reckl...
2.3K 183 58
THEY CALL HIM RECKLESS That was an understatement. Sebastian was the most attractive, dangerous, horrifying man in the entire state of Washington. He...