The Consequences Of Envy (Hol...

Від MichaelTheHaxor

...Once upon a time, there was a blind man, an anomaly who stepped out of a rift across worlds onto an open f... Більше

The beginning after the end
A day off
The second meeting
The REAL best girl!
Two polar concepts
Nightmares and paintings
Nightmares and Paintings Pt. 2
Fashion and Horror Pt. 1
Fashion and Horror Pt. 2
The instincts of a Predator
Nature and Picnics Pt. 1
Nature and Picnics Pt. 2
Nature and Picnics Pt. 3
Kin and drinks Pt. 1
Apology
Kin and Drinks Pt. 2
Kin and drinks Pt. 3
A war with rules Pt. 1
A war with rules Pt. 2
A war with rules Pt. 3
A gamers pride Pt. 1
A gamers pride Pt. 2
An angry owl Pt. 1
An angry owl Pt. 2
An angry owl Pt. 3
Pandemonium Pt. 1
No chapter today
Departure
Motives and Reasons
Hatred Incarnate
Conflict
Entrapment
Decadence
Mind
Black and White
Time
Advent
Space is... lonely
Chatbot
Chores
No chapter today
A party
Chatbot Numero dos
Teaser
Hope befallen
Suffering
Chatbot Numero tres
Frozen still
Useless beliefs and misunderstandings
Symbol
Chatbot Numero quattro
A Dance for Two
Visitation
Chatbot Numero cinq
Bella Ciao
Ciao, Ciao
Two's a crowd
Chatbot Numero six
Watchful eyes
Convolution
Concept art
Neccesity
Chatbot Numero sept
A new world
Chatbot Numero huit
Jealous?
Very short hiatus
Riqueza
United, right?
Chatbot Numero neuf
Changes to be made
Revolution
Christmas gift!
Shine bright
Possessive
Chatbots numero dix and onze
Planned
About the chatbots
Married to Destruction
God of Gods
Apology
Relent
Does God bleed?
Chatbot Numero douze
History repeats itself
Vol 1 End
Vol 2 begins

Who's the Sinner and who's the Sin?

278 13 1
Від MichaelTheHaxor

They all go silent, some smiling as they observe Bae's content features. Though, Amelia can't help but be bothered by the fact that she doesn't exactly know what Envy just did.

She glances over to the powder, staring at it intently to identify the material.

"...Iron powder? Or... no, wait..." She narrows her eyes, noticing something.

"...There's small spikes on it... I can barely see them, but... they look soft, really soft... ah-ha! Magnetite! It's magnetism!" She smirks and snaps her fingers at Envy, prompting him to look.

"...What is it?" He tilts his head forwards slightly, a slight frown on his face.

"Oh! Uh, nothing. I just figured out that that's magnetite!" She points with her thumb to the icicles flying beside Envy.

"...I see. You're correct. It is."

"Hehe, I kn-?!"

"Bae, duck." Without warning, Envy speaks as he looks ahead, warning Bae as he grabs hold of Amelia's waist with one hand, pulling her close.

"Huh? What, wh-?!" Bae says just as the trees of the forest are all slashed in half. A cleave to fell mountains just narrowly misses Bae as she instinctually back-flips into the air.

In the next moment, a boom is heard as Mind charges forwards through the newly deforested terrain, scythe in hand and eyes staring straight into Envy's own as more powder seeps through the soil to form a wall, blocking the shockwave.

Bae lands just beside Envy, touching fown gracefully on the ground as the blue liquid around him stops flowing, disappearing into the air.

"...Woah, where'd this all come from?" She mutters silently.

All of the girls are slightly surprised by the sudden structure before them, but can't dwell as it dissipates into a mass of powder on the floor again.

"I won't let the party die down so quick, brother!" Mind yells out aggressively, poising her scythe to the side of her body and slightly raised.

"...Shut up already." Envy flicks his fingers, causing a row of massive, jagged spikes to form from the powder in a straight line, sparks of energy dancing across their surface.

"Oh, my!" Mind jumps back, a smirk on her face as she narrows her eyes happily.

"...Keep your distance." Envy says, his voice stern and solid.

"...Are you afraid that I'll hurt your pretty little girls~? Why, when you'll do it for me~?" She grins creepily.

"..." He doesn't say anything in return, instead, he simply stares at her as she stands up straight, stabbing the end of the handle of her scythe into the ground and leaning it on gently.

"...Ever since you killed Laetitia... I was the only one who could bring them back to life. The so-called 'gods' had and still have to, rely all~ on me."

She giggles, causing everyone to lower their guards.

"...It's been so nice, but now that you remember... what's the point in keeping them alive any longer? I'll kill them all since the game's over~"

"...I don't care." Envy answers.

"...I'm sure you don't. You never do, after all, but I wanted to let you know of this... because I'll be wreaking havoc."

"...Is that our problem?" Mumei asks as she narrows her eyes angrily.

"...Not really a problem. I will kill Jupiter and take the throne. Then, brother, I will find you wherever you go. Though, I'm not sure I'll have to, given the fact that you'll come straight to me anyways."

"...You must be feeling left out. Like a child who wants attention." Envy says, starting to walk towards Mind, letting go of Amelia's waist.

"...Oh, really now? I am the child here? Not you, the one who's held a grudge for thousands of lifetimes? Oh, please... don't flatter yourself."

"...Envy, come back here." Fauna says, frowning in cautious irritation.

"...If I was, you wouldn't hear the end of it." He narrows his eyes, almost having reached her as the icicles of powder follow closely after.

"...Oh, is that so~? How cute." Mind says as she looks up at him, their gazes locked together.

"...I'll kill you, Mind. Just like I always have."

"...And I'll kill your friends, dear brother."

He leans in closer, overshadowing and towering over her form.

"...You won't get to." His voice is deep, raspy, filled with intent.

"...Pft-Hahahahah! Sure, brother! Sure! Whatever you say~!" She puts a hand up to her mouth, barely containing her laughter as she leans off the scythe, pushing just a little closer to him.

"..." He doesn't say anything.

"...Ah, I am going to tear them all limb by limb right in front you, dear brother... I can't wait... it makes me shudder~" She giggles, a creepy grin on her lips as heavy breath wafts over his face from between her lips.

"..." He stays silent, unwilling to say anything.

"...You'll never get away from me, dear brother. You don't want to get away from me. This grudge is why holds us together. We are bound by blood and hatred. It's the truth~" She places a hand on his chest.

"...I will kill you. Again and again, over... and over... until you break, Mind."

"...You said that before. You've said that so many times... but I still can't get sick of it. You forget that you say it, don't you? I can't blame you... you only have the mind of a normal human being. So many memories would fry your brain, which is why you don't remember a lot of things~"

"..."

"...I just wanted to fill you in. It's only right, no? If I know everything, then you should too~"

She backs away from him, picking up her scythe in one hand and keeping eye contact.

"...I don't know who these gals are..." She glances past him and to the girls.

"...but I don't like them. Next time, please, don't bring them along~" She smiles as a vortex appears in her midsection. Within a millisecond, her body is bent around it, almost as if reality itself is being moulded. She, along with the vortex, disappear without a trace.

"..." Envy stands there, expressionless and silent before turning back to the girls as the icicles fall to the ground.

"...No, don't even think about it. We're going back and you're not staying here any longer." Mumei says, not a single hint of life in her shrunken pupils.

"...I am sorry." He slowly starts to ascend, his feet losing touch with the ground.

"Envy! NO! ENVY!" Fauna screams out, yanking her arm upwards, causing a root to burst from the ground and wrap itself around his foot.

"..." He looks down at the root and opens his hand wide, pointing it towards the sky just as the magnetite powder starts to slide towards him on the ground, passing between the girls legs before starting to float up to his hand.

"C-calm down!" Sana says to Fauna from behind, trying to reason.

"NO!" Fauna yells again, not even looking at Sana.

All of the girls are surprised by the outburst, except for Kronii who's annoyed.

"...I'm sick of this... want him or not, we've been torn apart. All of us..." She scoffs at the thought that they'll all break away from one another, crossing her arms and closing her eyes, she takes a deep breath.

"ENVY, COME DOWN HERE!" Mumei yells out, unsheathing her dagger and smashing her foot on the ground to sprint at him, only to be grabbed by the shoulder, her body stopping in place.

"...No, you're not doing that, Mumei." She glances back to see Kronii behind her.

"WHAT DO YOU CARE?! LET GO!" She tries to slash at her, but can't move an inch.

"...No, I won't. We need to talk."

The powder is slowly, but surely forming a ball in Envy's palm, streaming and funneling.

Right after she says this, a bolt of lightning strikes the ball of powder.

"...Huh." Kronii looks at the lightning bolt as it continues to strike the magnetite, repeatedly making thunderous sounds.

The rest of the girls all cover their ears and close their eyes, unable to make ends and odds of what's going on anymore.

"NO, ENVY, PLEASE! JUST STOP!" Mumei pleads for him to stop, her yelling almost inaudible through the deafening sounds.

The lightning finally stops striking, leaving only a ball of hot powder in Envy's hand.

"...What... is he doing...?" Fauna asks herself as she stares at it, the root relaxing slightly.

The powder starts to reshape itself and slowly, but surely, it reaches the form of a sword. Simple, bland, nothing but the template of what you'd call a sword. As if made more to be a blunt object, rather than a sharp one.

The sword flies from Envy's open hand into the sky before circling back around to Fauna's root, blowing straight through it at impossible speeds, narrowly missing her head as it flies past.

"...Huh...?" Is all she can muster as she feels the wind blow past her head, and when she looks back, the sword is already back in Envy's hand.

"...Don't come looking for me, Fauna. You won't like what you'll see."

He says before taking off into the sky, a boom being heard as he breaks the sound barrier.

"...No..." Mumei quietly says as she watches him go. Kronii lets go of her shoulder, allowing her to move again.

"..." Fauna's eyes are lifeless and empty as she turns back to the other girls who're just gathering themselves again.

Their eyes meet with Fauna's, and they can't help but feel surprised by how... soulless she looks.

"...Why didn't you help?" She asks.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

42.4K 1.7K 31
(He's Like A Hyacinth) ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ɪɴᴄᴜʙᴜs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Inspired by the incubus chapter of Devil's waltz.... ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -Gore -Sexual content -Slow Burn ...
151K 5.4K 31
ᵞᴬᴺᴰᴱᴿᴱ ᶜᴿᵁˢᴴ ˣ ᶠᴼᴿᴹᴱᴿ ᵞᴬᴺᴰᴱᴿᴱ ᴿᴱᴬᴰᴱᴿ WILL EDIT WHEN COMPLETED!! #5 lime 20220621 #1 Yandere 20230409 (Bffr 💀 🤣) #2 Obsession 20230409 (Y'all craz...
105K 3.3K 18
"𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙮." "𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮." __________꧁✩꧂__________ 𝘼 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝘾𝙀𝙊 𝙗...
4.6K 295 11
"People are gonna get hurt anyway, one form or another. What's the point?" Genderbent! Yandere Simulator x Reader Isekai Fanfic BOARD OF STUFF [Takin...