The Consequences Of Envy (Hol...

By MichaelTheHaxor

...Once upon a time, there was a blind man, an anomaly who stepped out of a rift across worlds onto an open f... More

The beginning after the end
A day off
The second meeting
The REAL best girl!
Two polar concepts
Nightmares and paintings
Nightmares and Paintings Pt. 2
Fashion and Horror Pt. 1
Fashion and Horror Pt. 2
The instincts of a Predator
Nature and Picnics Pt. 1
Nature and Picnics Pt. 2
Nature and Picnics Pt. 3
Kin and drinks Pt. 1
Apology
Kin and Drinks Pt. 2
Kin and drinks Pt. 3
A war with rules Pt. 1
A war with rules Pt. 2
A war with rules Pt. 3
A gamers pride Pt. 1
A gamers pride Pt. 2
An angry owl Pt. 1
An angry owl Pt. 2
An angry owl Pt. 3
Pandemonium Pt. 1
No chapter today
Departure
Motives and Reasons
Hatred Incarnate
Conflict
Entrapment
Decadence
Mind
Black and White
Time
Advent
Space is... lonely
Chatbot
Chores
No chapter today
A party
Chatbot Numero dos
Teaser
Hope befallen
Suffering
Chatbot Numero tres
Frozen still
Useless beliefs and misunderstandings
Symbol
Chatbot Numero quattro
A Dance for Two
Visitation
Chatbot Numero cinq
Bella Ciao
Ciao, Ciao
Chatbot Numero six
Watchful eyes
Convolution
Concept art
Neccesity
Chatbot Numero sept
A new world
Chatbot Numero huit
Jealous?
Very short hiatus
Who's the Sinner and who's the Sin?
Riqueza
United, right?
Chatbot Numero neuf
Changes to be made
Revolution
Christmas gift!
Shine bright
Possessive
Chatbots numero dix and onze
Planned
About the chatbots
Married to Destruction
God of Gods
Apology
Relent
Does God bleed?
Chatbot Numero douze
History repeats itself
Vol 1 End
Vol 2 begins

Two's a crowd

266 14 0
By MichaelTheHaxor

Envy relents, letting go of the whip. Lui pulls it back to herself, frowning as she stares him down.

"...That wasn't very nice." Shiori comments as she glances at Envy's shoulder, tapping the blade jammed into it, earning a growl from Envy.

"..." Lui doesn't answer, her expression seeming alert and focused on them.

"...Envy, throw the bag to Rissa." Shiori says.

"...Fine." He doesn't doubt her for the sake of getting back to his world faster, of course.

He throws the duffle bag to Nerissa, who promptly catches it in one hand and slings it over her shoulder.

"...Everybody, you can go ahead and leave." Shiori commands to the rest of Advent.

"...Huh? Wait, what?! N-..." Nerissa exclaims, but is cut off by Shiori's sharp tone.

"...I said, leave. Envy and I are gonna follow after."

"...Fine... I don't know what you're planning, but come back safe." Nerissa relents.

"...Come on, you three. Let's go." Nerissa turns to the other girls of Advent, gesturing with her head to leave the alley and take another route, but before they can do so, another two figures appear at the end of the secluded space, blocking off their exit.

A short girl with large horns, dressed in a dark purple buttoned uniform and shackles which encircle her wrist and ankles, accompanied by another girl, holding a katana while dressed in a... cyan samurai outfit?

They block the exit path, standing tall and proud, especially the short girl.

"...You're not leaving without giving us the money first."

"...I don't think I will." Nerissa says as she lifts her staff, pointing it at them.

Shiori glances behind her, taking note of the situation.

"...Envy, help them out."

"I won't let you!" Lui swings her whip towards Envy yet again.

"..." The whip doesn't even reach him as he flicks his hand to the left, sending Lui flying through the wall.

Chloe immediately drops down onto him, attempting to stab him in the other shoulder only to be thrown past Nerissa and towards the other two intruders.

The samurai girl quickly stabs her katana into the ground to catch the incoming Chloe.

"Chloe, are you alright?!" The samurai girl asks as she holds Chloe's body.

"...Ugh, yeah..." She stands up, still a little shaken, staggering as she moves forwards a step.

The short girl glances at Chloe before looking back at Envy.

"...You'll pay for this." She narrows her eyes.

"..." He doesn't respond.

The short girl raises her hand, speaking with a commanding tone.

"...Charge."

Immediately, The samurai girl lifts her sword and leans forwards, blowing into a full sprint towards Envy. Chloe pulls a knife from her jacket and stands up straight.

"...Huh?!" The samurai girl shoots a stab towards his neck, only to feel it get stuck in seemingly nothing.

"...Give up." His voice is cold and undisturbed as he tries to reason with her.

Without warning, Chloe appears from above, the knife poised to stab Envy through the forehead.

"...No." Chloe's eyes darken as she stares into him, a smirk stretching across her face.

"...Fine." He slightly lifts his arm, flicking his wrist to the left.

"?!" Both girl's eyes widen in surprise as they feel their bodies fly to the left, being slammed straight through a wall.

Envy flicks his wrist to the left yet again, the walls on the right being blown apart to reveal a hole through the building that leads outside.

"...Come on, girls. Go already." Shiori says, maintaining her seriousness.

"...Alright. Just, be safe." Nerissa gives a short nod in return to Shiori's words before leaving with the rest of Advent through the holes made by Envy.

"...Well, now it's just us, isn't it~?" Shiori turns her attention back to the short girl.

"...No, not really." The shirt girl smirks.

A part of Lui's whip appears beside Envy's neck from behind, trying to wrap itself around his throat, only to be caught in his hand.

"...Annoying..." Lui's voice can be heard from behind, growling from the pain of being thrown through a wall.

"...I don't think you all can beat us... isn't it better to just give up, Laplus~?" Shiori says as she presses her body against Envy from the side.

"...How do you know my name?" Laplus's eyes narrow in newly-found caution.

"...I know a lot of things. I know who every one of you are. I know what you do. I know where you live, but... does that matter now~?"

"...Envy's running out of mana. Then again, it's been that way for a while now. It's why he hasn't really attacked them yet... haah, why do I have to exhaust myself like this?" Shiori thinks to herself, sighing out loud as she closes her eyes.

"...I don't buy it."

"...Do you really think I'm bluffing?" Shiori's lips spread out, her eyes widening in what almost looks like glee at being challenged in a battle of knowledge.

"..." Laplus stares at her, an irritated look on her face as silence fills the air.

"...Fine." She relents.

"HoloX, we're leaving!" She yells out.

"...Huh? Why?!" Chloe's voice can be heard from inside the building.

"Because we're done here!"

"No, bu-..." Lui tries to disagree, only to be denied by Laplus.

"No 'buts'! We're leaving here. Come on."

Laplus turns around to leave.

"...Aww..." Chloe walks out of the building with the samurai girl, seeming completely unharmed.

She looks back at Envy, a dark glint in her eyes.

"...I want to taste your blood... Envy. Let's meet again." She smiles at him in an almost innocent manner.

"..." He lets go of Lui's whip, letting it return to her.

"...This isn't over." Lui says as she walks by, her orange eyes full of shame and anger.

Soon enough, they're all out of sight.

"...That was nice, hm~?" Shiori says as she finally looks up at him, backing away from him slightly.

"...No." Envy keeps looking ahead, a frown on his face.

"...Mm, I don't buy it. Get up against the wall."

"...What?" He finally looks at her.

"...Just do it."

"..." He does as told, leaning back against a wall and prompting Shiori to step closer, just a few centimeters away from their chests touching.

"...You know, I love the way you never stop me from doing what I want... you're so... obedient. I love it, truly."

Shiori grabs the knife in Envy's shoulder, holding it by the handle.

"...You tempt me so much, you know?" Her eyes are wide as they stare into one another.

Without warning, she pulls it out of his flesh, a sickening sound leaving the wound. She drops the weapon to the ground.

"...Don't fuck with me." Envy's voice is full of anger, his eyes jet-black. It's clear he felt it.

"...But those eyes... I love them so much." Shiori moves closer, her eyes wide and unblinking as they stare into each other, running her hands along his chest as she presses him even more against the wall.

"..." He doesn't answer, instead, he just returns the stare.

"...You know, I think I'd like to taste your blood too~" She devilishly smiles.

"..."

"...You won't stop me... I know you won't~ You wanna get back 'home' after all~"

Envy's eyes narrow at her words, his frustration rising even more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 9.4K 32
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: 𝐂 𝐎 𝐌 𝐏 𝐋 𝐄 𝐓 𝐄 𝐃 ✔︎ 【𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐂𝐄𝐎! 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫】 ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵ Misjudged, not truly seeing him fo...
292 1 33
"You were right. I am a monster. I might not have directly killed someone, but I've already claimed my first victim. Shit, I'm so sorry!" ~~~A My Her...
1.5K 130 24
There is the exaggerated thump of feet on the sand as if the owner of said feet had crashed harder than he intended. I hear the rasp of a sword drawn...
23.1K 968 29
Blind yandere x reader - changing the gender preference of the reader will not impact the story - changing the gender preference of the yandere wil...