Loud Light: Project Divine li...

By TheIceKing26

Lincoln had enough of his family, they always put him down and his sisters all have great talents to them and... More

Chapter 1 kidnapping
Chapter 2 The hunter
Chapter 3 I forgive you
Chapter 4 training
Chapter 5 predator escape
Chapter 6 hellhounds.
Chapter 7 ultimate predator.
Chapter 8 on the road
Chapter 9 surpusing encounter
Chapter 10 Ronnie anne Insanity/ ultimate predator attacks.
Chapter 11 ultimate predator ambush
SPECIAL
Chapter 12 Upgraded day of training
Chapter 13 Misson number 1
Chapter 14 Fragment
Chapter 15 coming close together
Chapater 16 Lori training/Alcatraz brothers
Chapter 17 return to royal woods/crisis in the streets
Chapter 18 Sibling crisis
Chapter 19 The heist part 1
Chapter 20 The heist part 2
Chapter 21 Disagreement
Chapter 22 Jungle hunter part 1
Chapter 23 Jungle hunter part 2
Chapter 24 Jungle hunter part 3
Chapter 25 Jungle hunter part 4
Chapter 26. The switch
Chapter 27 Jungle Hunter final part 1
Chapter 28 Jungle hunter final part 2 so it ends here
Chapter 29 Hagadin return
Chapter 30 New threat.
Chapter 31 Skynet
Chapter 32 Terminators/Luna lesson.
Chapter 33 War comes to Michigan part 1
Chapter 34. War comes to Michigan/War against the Louds
Chapter 35. War comes to Michigan/Assault against the ship
Chapter 36 Battle against Lisa
Chapter 37 Reality battle
Chapter 38 Myserious Signal
Chapter 39 Be my Xeno
Chapter 40 Stella the Xeno
Chapter 41 Stella vs Alcatraz
Chapter 42 Stella Vs Ronnie Anne
Chapter 43 The escape
Chapter 44 Luna power mishaps
Chapter 45 Mission mishaps
Chapter 46: Truth unfold to some part 1
Chapter 47:Truth unfold to some part 2
Chapter 48: Balrog last stand
Chapter 49: Fall of Divine light
Luna loud sketch
Lori loud new attire 1
Chapter 50: Runaway Vapor
Chapter 51: Fugutive
Chapter 52: The unstoppable cyborg
Chapter 53: Plan to destroy the Rev 9
Chapter 54: Wyoming hunt part 1
Chapter 55: Wyoming hunt part 2
Chapter 56: Ronnie Anne's tramatic past
Chapter 57: Ronnie Anne Hunt/Carol vs Alcatraz and Lori
Chapter 58: Ronnie Anne Resurgence part 1
Chapter 59: Ronnie Anne's Resurgence part 2
Chapter 60: Ronnie Anne Resurgence part 3
Chapter 61: Ronnie Anne Resurgence part 4
Chapter 62: Ronnie Anne Resurgence part 5
Chapter 63: Ronnie Anne resurgence part 6 Final
Chapter 64: Ancient temple
Chapter 65: No such luck returns
Chapter 66: The predator and the prophecy
Chapter 67: The Underwhelming prophecy part 1/Unfortunate incident
Chapter 68: The Underwhelming prophecy part 2
Chapter 69: The Underwhelming prophecy final/The end but the beginning
Chapter 70: Not the end, just the start.
Throw away chapter Luna vs meta
Throw away: The xeno baby
Throw away: Possible sequel reboot.
Throw away: Rain of new books
Throw away: Nexus wars and changes

Luna vs Alcatraz

66 5 3
By TheIceKing26

Alcatraz would walk into a room loading a plasma rifle as he checked his wrist gauntlet.

"Alright. Let's make this quick. I have places to be and cures to make," Alcatraz said. "Though I'm pretty sure most of.....that," Alcatraz gestures to Luna. "Is you and not the virus manipulating you?"

Luna steps forward, flexing her metal claws as she looks up at Alcatraz. "Wow, so you're going to act like the time we had together meant nothing?"

"Well, since your threat level is around the world ending and any chances of you getting my DNA or consuming me would be a death sentence, I would have to go with yes," Alcatraz said. "But if it makes you feel better, I will knock you out and drag you back to HQ. Find some way to trap you and heavily sedate you."

"Ah. Good luck with that." Luna would say as she causally rips her arm off, throwing it aside.

"....You just...um," Alcatraz would say.

Luna proceeded to grow that arm back, good as new, as Alcatraz stared at her. Luna then right hook and left hook herself before slamming both fists into her cheeks and looking at Alcatraz.

"Well, you're going to be insanely difficult to knock out," Alcatraz said.

"Oh, coming from the alien stronger than nearly everyone else?" Luna asked.

"And what about the walking weapon who not only ripped her arm off and grew a new one but punched herself hard enough to spray blood and continue lien it's normal?" Alcatraz asked.

Luna rolled her eyes, and she moved first. Dashing to Alcatraz only to get clocked in the face immediately. Alcatraz slammed his shoulder into Luna before pointing the plasma rifle to her chest and opening fire.

A big hole appears as the plasma burns straight through her in an instant, eating away at the rest of her chest and her breast. Knowing she would heal from that, Alcatraz took the momentary distraction to cut off Luna's arms and kick her into a wall. Alcatraz aims at the arms on the ground, opening fire to burn them as Luna's arms grow back, and she tends a tendril to Alcatraz; he knocks it away as another wraps around his legs, and Luna throws him into a wall, then through another wall launching him out of the room.

"Jerk..." Luna mutters as the first plasma wound heals.

Alcatraz hits a light pole, bouncing off it and hitting a car before falling onto the street. Alcatraz looks up only to roll out of the way as a car slams down where he once lay. Alcatraz quod it stood up as Luna glided in, almost cutting him across the chest. Alcatraz brings his sword up and goes for a hit at her back, but she quickly turns around, the biomass shifting her right arm into a larger and metal fist, which connects, sending Alcatraz into a wall.

Alcatraz quickly pulled himself from the wall as a wave of tendrils rushed towards him; Alcatraz slammed his fist into the ground, creating a wall of ice, stopping all tendrils in their tracks. Alcatraz runs up the wall then kicks off, diving towards Luna, who dashed out the way quickly and rushed back in, delivering two punches, leaving small shockwaves from the force of the punches before reeling her arm back, turning it into metal and punching him in the face once again sending him into a wall. Alcatraz placed his leg against it and kicked off it, going into Luna and hitting her. Their fist collided, releasing a shockwave that rippled through the air, forcing the combatants back.

Alcatraz stares at Luna, a blank look on his face as his blue eyes glow in the night sky; Luna smirks at Alcatraz, her eyes shining with an ominous red hue as she morphs her limbs into bio-organic weapons, attempting to strike Alcatraz who ducks under her arm, punching her in the back twice, Luna turns to hit him, but once again who evaded with extraterrestrial still grace, elbowing her in the face, Luna stumbled back growling as she transformed her hands into razor sharp claws, aiming to carve through Alcatraz. Still, he caught her wrist, and spikes of eye erupted from his hands through her wrist.

"Gah!" Luna roared in pain as Alcatraz kicked Luna into the streets.

Several tendrils flew towards Alcatraz, who deflected them with his sword as he watched them stab through cars, walls, and other objects. Grunting in annoyance, Alcatraz climbed up one of the buildings quickly as Luna walked forward, watching him rise as she grinned.

Alcatraz hops onto the roof, and he sighs, looking down, watching Luna practically surf up the building wall with her blade arm ready.

"Now that's just silly," Alcatraz deadpanned as he blocked the uppercut strike. Luna landed beside him and twirled around, going to bisect him, but he deflected the hit and went to a strike for her neck. Luna turned her other arm into the whip fist and pulled herself away from the hit, then dashed back to him.

Luna went for a stab to his head, but he lifted the arm into the air as he deflected it. Luna pulled herself behind him, getting him in the back; Alcatraz turned as she leaped over him, hitting him again. Alcatraz quickly turned, deflecting the other hit, and then both clashed their blades together. Alcatraz used his ability to shock his sword and, by extension, Luna. He would grab her neck as her body convulsed and threw off the roof, throwing a ball of everything at her, but she would glide, avoiding it and turning herself around before boosting herself towards him.

"Oh, come on!" Alcatraz shouted as she hit him through a wall; Alcatraz did a flip, landing as he threw a ball of ice on the ground, sending ice crystals towards Luna and trapping her. "Sorry Lun"

"Sorry for what!" Alcatraz stabbed her through the neck, spinning around as he did to break it before throwing her into another building, quickly following after and shooting another ice wall to propel her as she was quickly limping away healing.

Luna moved one arm out of the way so it could get cut off, which worked wonders. As the ice Luna's arm seemingly destroyed, Luna's body would create a whole new body.

"Oh great.." Alcatraz said.

"You dick! What was that for!?" Luna growled.

"I'm trying to subdue you! It's hard when you heal from anything!" Alcatraz would say.

"So your thought was death to subdue?!" Luna asked.

"I mean, that result would make the rest of the world happy, say for your family and me, but hey, the hardest choices require the strongest will," Alcatraz said.

"Oh word?" Luna would ask as her arms started to look more like the bio-mass-like things that come from her, "Ight bet."

"Bet?" Alcatraz asked as Luna quickly dashed to him, grabbing his head and throwing him through a window and onto another roof; as he bounced off, Luna flew out, slamming her hammer fist into him, sending him back into the ground and into the sky.

Luna knees him into the sky before flying up, slamming her fist into his spine and punching him off the roof.  Alcatraz grabs onto another room and leaps atop it, turning to Luna, who is coming to him. She would wrap her legs around his neck, face dangerously close to his face, as she would start slashing at his back with her claws. Alcatraz tried shaking her off as she tightened her thighs around his neck.

"I would like this feeling if she wasn't actively trying to snap my neck with her thighs....of choke me. Whichever comes first," Alcatraz thought to himself as he threw her off of him; she did a back roll and turned her right fist into a hammer fist, launching him off that roof as well.

Unfortunately, two Osprey flew by, making Luna grin and watch as Alcatraz still flew from the hit.

"Okay, that was my fault," Alcatraz mutters as he flips over and is hit by the Osprey. Alcatraz pushed himself off and watched as Luna used her tendrils and whip fist to throw Opsreys, cars, trailers, and trucks toward him. "Lucky me."

Alcatraz would slam into the other Osprey, pushing himself off as he ran up it, as it was flipping through the sky. He leaps off, firing a ball of ice to cover it, hoping the impact would save the pilots. Alcatraz grabbed onto the tire of one of the trucks, flipping towards a car and punching through it before landing on a trailer running across it.

"Where the hell is she?" Alcatraz would as Luna flipped from under the trailer he was on, then king to Alcatraz, stabbing him in the chest with her claws as they flew off the trailer and into a building. "GAH!"

Alcatraz looks at the wound as blue blood begins to leak from his wounds. Luna cackles, stabbing her left arm deeper into him as she pulls the right arm out, licking the blood.

"All of that power~ and you waste it in fighting a useless fight~" Luna purred as she leaned closer. "We worked well together before, and you should help me cure this infection."

Alcatraz hissed in pain as he grabbed her hand. "Well, why don't I start curing your infection?"

Luna quirks a brow as Alcatraz's eyes glow blue, and his body glows as a bolt of lightning strikes the building, launching Luna back; most of her body is gone from the strike, but it quickly begins to regrow as she stands up.

Alcatraz stood up, looking at his wounds as they slowly healed but not entirely; he looked at his fist and then created a sword made out of energy and another out of ice.

Luna growls as she grows hardened Bio-mass armor, rising even taller as she rushes towards Alcatraz, who runs towards her. Luna went for a punch, but he slid under her leg, hitting her a few good times across the back. She slammed her elbow into his face, launching him across the building, and he rushed back to her, leaping onto her, stabbing the blades into her chest and stomach; the blades nearly pierced the armor, and she growled, throwing him towards a wall.

Alcatraz's feet touched the wall, and he charged up, energy swirling around him as the surrounding area dropped in temperature. And he launched himself into Luna, stabbing her as she slid back; she wrapped her arms around him and leaped into the air with him. Alcatraz pulled an arm free as she was laughing and started throwing haymakers into her face before she would catch his fist, then reeled her other arm back, making a blade as she stabbed him straight through his stomach.

"Fine, if you don't want to help me willingly. I'll force you by making you a part of me~" Luna would say as tendrils start to come from the blade surrounding Alcatraz's body.

Suddenly, they froze solid. Shocking Luna as the armor disappeared, leaving her in her typical attire.

"W-what!?" Luna would say in shock as the blade turned to ice; it slowly trailed to the rest of her as Alcatraz snapped the blade off and grabbed Luna's neck, and the rest of her body started to freeze. "W-what did you do!?"

"What did I do? What did you do? You're the one who tried to consume me.... I guess you attempted to get the ice powers first," Alcatraz said.

Luna would scream in pain and rage as her body froze solid. Alcatraz landed as he held her in his arms. He was placing her on the ground as he fell against a car.

"Well...that hurts...." Alcatraz would look at his wounds. "Just need to leave....don't think another fight is coming anytime soon."

"Anytime?" A voice would call out—his voice. Alcatraz would turn to see another version of him waking from an alley.

".....What the hell?" Alcatraz would ask.

"Is that a clone of you?" Another voice would say. As a woman would drop down near the double, she doesn't look like anyone Alcatraz had ever meant, but she has a shaved head and tattoos on the side that wasn't. "Is this one fire-resistant?"

"Who knows, Nicole," The double said. "But fight to incapacitate, not kill."

"Hmmm, how about severe burning?" Nicole asked.

"If that incapacitates him," The double said

"... What the heck is going on...." Alcatraz said

(Hey. Long time no see; I decided to make a chapter for fun that involves Alcatraz and Luna fighting for whatever reason, and Alcatraz and Nicole from omegacrow-nexus  Loud Ops story appeared for whatever purpose as well)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 1.8K 85
(another NSL fanfic) Takes place in the middle of the night as lincoln was walking through the streets of royal woods as he was kicked out of his own...
5.2K 103 15
Who would of thought, that a single bolt a lightning, could change someone's life so much? Not Lincoln Loud that's for sure. Even though the teen...
You & I By JCGW

Fanfiction

18.3K 221 13
Luna plugged her guitar into the amp and strummed once then held her hand up high in the air with the guitar pick in hand. "Sam! Are you ready?!" Lun...
22.3K 282 19
In this story, Lincoln has to deal with a lot of crazy events, like family arguements, gang wars, and tragic losses. How will it end? Keep reading to...