Miraculous Rewrite

Galing kay pmccall2

A rewrite by me of the popular show 'Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir'. This is my version of what M... Higit pa

Note
Coccinelle and Chat Noir: Origins, Pt 1
Stoneheart: Origins, Pt 2
Stormy Weather
The Bubbler
The Pharaoh
Lady Wifi
Timebreaker
Mr. Pigeon
The Evillustrator
Rogercop
Copycat
Dark Cupid
Horrificator
Darkblade
The Mime
Kung Food
Gamer
Animan
Vanisher
The Puppeteer
Reflekta
Guitar Villain
Pixelator
Princess Fragrance
Simon Says
Volpina
Season 2 News
The Collector
Christmas Special/Santa Claws
Despair Bear
Prime Queen
Befana
Riposte
Robostus
Gigantitan
The Dark Owl
Glaciator
Sapotis
Gorizilla
Captain Hardrock
Zombizou
Syren
Frightningale
Anansi
Sandboy
Reverser
Frozer
Style Queen: Queen's Battle, Pt 1
Queen Wasp: Queen's Battle, Pt 2
Malediktator
Troublemaker
Princess Justice: Heroes' Day, Pt 1
Mayura: Heroes' Day, Pt 2
Miraculous World: Shanghai
Season 3 News
Backwarder
Weredad
Chameleon
Animaestro
Bakerix
Silencer
Oblivio
Stormy Weather 2
Reflekdoll
Oni-Chan
Miraculer
The Puppeteer 2
Desperada
Startrain
Kwamibuster
Feast
Ikari Gozen
Timetagger
Party Crasher
Gamer 2.0
Chat Blanc
Félix
Coccinelle
Christmaster
Heart Hunter: The Battle of the Miraculous, Pt 1
Miracle Queen: The Battle of the Miraculous, Pt 2
Miraculous World: New York
Season 4 News
Truth
Lies
Gang of Secrets
Mr. Pigeon 72
Furious Fu
Sole Crusher
Queen Banana
Guiltrip
Crocoduel
Optigami
Sentibubbler
Rocketear
Mega Leech
Wishmaker
Hack-San
Princess Justice 2
Glaciator 2
Dearest Family
Ephemeral
Gabriel Agreste
Psycomedian
Kuro Neko
Penalteam
Qilin
Risk: Shadow Moth's Final Attack, Pt 1
Strikeback: Shadow Moth's Final Attack, Pt 2
Season 5 News
Evolution
Multiplication
Destruction
Miraculous World: Paris
Jubilation
Determination
Passion
Reunion
Illusion
Elation
Transmission: The Kwamis' Choice, Pt 1
Deflagration: The Kwamis' Choice, Pt 2
Migration
Derision
Intuition
Protection
Adoration
Emotion
Action
Pretension
Revelation
Confrontation
Collusion
Revolution
Representation
Conformation: The Final Day, Pt 1
Re-Creation: The Final Day, Pt 2

Perfection

367 12 6
Galing kay pmccall2

Scene: Pont des Arts. Coccinelle and Chat Noir are using a mechanism, made of their yo-yo and staff, to pull something out of the Seine.

Coccinelle: Come on... (He grunts) We've almost got it!
Chat Noir: (grunts) We've got this, M'Bug!
Coccinelle: I know, Kitty! On three! One...
Chat Noir: Two...
Coccinelle: Three!
(The two heroes pull a barge out from the river)

Scene: Eiffel Tower. Coccinelle and Chat Noir are falling mid-air, fighting against Mr. Pigeon.

Chat Noir: There! Grab the bird call!
Coccinelle: I got it! (He grabs Mr. Pigeon's akumatized bird call and throws it to Chat Noir)
Chat Noir: Great work, M'Bug! (He breaks the akumatized object, releasing the Megakuma inside) Another job well done!
Coccinelle: (captures the Megakuma) Couldn't have done it without you, partner! Miraculous Coccinelle! (He throws the lucky charm in the air and chuckles)

Scene: On the Trocadéro rooftop. The two heroes sit next to each other, looking at the Eiffel tower while the sun sets.

Chat Noir: We really do make the best team, don't we?
Coccinelle: The greatest, no doubt.
Coccinelle & Chat Noir: I love you. (They laugh)
Chat Noir: I'll catch you later, babe. (He kisses Coccinelle on the cheek and leaps away)

Scene: The Liberty, Luka's room. Luka gushes to Juleka about Adrien.

Luka: He's just so amazing! I can say anything to him, and he can say anything to me. It's like we're on the same wavelength and- (His phone starts to ring)
Juleka: Who is it?
Luka: Kagami. It's ok, I'll call her back. I have to talk to you about this song I want to write for Adrien!
Juleka: (laughs) You're too much! Let's hear it, then; what ideas do you have?

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont, in the art classroom. Marc and Nathaniel are using Luka and Adrien as models for their comics.

Marc: Remember, look into each other's eyes.
Nathaniel: In our story, the characters are very, very close. (He measures their distance with his pencil as the boys step closer) That's it, that's it.
Marc: Now they need to hold hands.
Adrien: (holds out his hand) A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Monsieur.
Luka: (kisses Adrien's hand) The pleasure's all mine, sweet prince.
(Everyone in the room laughs at their antics)

Scene: Inside the ice rink. The gang are all at the ice rink together. Luka and Adrien are skating together when Phillipe approaches.

Philippe: Come on, kids. We need feeling. We need poetry. That's it, you're almost there! Let yourself... FLY!
(Luka smirks at Adrien as he picks him up, holding him above his head. Adrien laughs as Luka spins him around, before setting him back down on the ice. The boys share a kiss while the gang all cheer for their performance)

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. The class all sit on yoga mats, waiting for a lesson to start. Adrien and Luka sit across from each other.

Miss Bustier: Places, everyone! Today, we are going to practice empathetic listening.
(Adrien and Luka smile at each other)
Miss Bustier: You're going to take the hands of the person sitting next to you and express all the emotions you feel for them.
(Just as Luka and Adrien reach for each other, Marinette suddenly interrupts, trying to push Luka out of the way and take his place)
Juleka: Hey, that's my brother's seat!
Marinette: I don't see a reserved sign or anything. Besides, Luka's the one sitting in my seat.
Luka: It's not your seat, Marinette. I'm sitting here with Adrien.
Lila: (walks over) Marinette! (She drags Marinette away) Luka has every right to sit next to Adrien if it makes him happy! (Whispering) And we have every right to make sure their relationship doesn't last. But we have to be hush-hush about it.
(They both sit down at the last row of mats, completely on the other side)
Marinette: Fine, even if I hate every second they're together...
(Marinette glares across the room at Luka and Adrien, who are now holding hands)

Scene: The Liberty, Luka's room. Luka is strumming his guitar, trying to finish his song for Adrien.

Tikki: Shouldn't we head up? Everyone is already arriving!
Luka: In a minute, Tikki. I wanted to play Adrien this song as a surprise tonight. It has to be perfect; I want it to show Adrien how much I love him.
(Suddenly, his phone rings. He picks it up to see that Kagami is trying to call him again)
Tikki: Aren't you going to answer?
Luka: Kagami is supposed to come tonight. I'll just explain why I didn't answer once she gets here; she'll understand.
Tikki: I'm sure she will.
Luka: Alright, back to the song. (He goes back to strumming his guitar)

Scene: Exterior, on the deck of Liberty. The gang prepares for a concert. Adrien talks to Juleka.

Adrien: Hey, Juleka. Can you help me with something?
Juleka: Sure, what's up?
Adrien: Well, I... I wrote a song for Luka, but- (He hands her the lyrics) -songwriting is more his thing; I don't know how I should present it to him.
Juleka: Adrien, it's beautiful. We should play it with the band!
Rose: Adrien! You wrote a song for Luka!? Oh, that's so cute!
(Nathaniel starts to draw in his sketchbook)
Ivan: Why don't we start to play it? (He runs away excitedly)
Juleka: I'm super excited!
Mylène: I'll get some lanterns. It'll be more romantic.
Kim: A dolphin? Where can I get a dolphin?

Scene: Inside the Tsurugi car. The car is driving Kagami to the Liberty. Kagami is seen glancing at a sheet of paper before putting it in her pocket.

Tatsu: Kagami-san, you've reached your destination.
(The Tsurugi car arrives at the dock. Kagami walks onto Liberty to see Rose pushing Adrien)
Rose: Of course, you're the one who's going to sing your song!
Nino: Zoé, you're one of the backup singers. Max, Markov— Hey, Kagami! Perfect timing.
Mylène: It's great you're here, Kagami. Can you play the tambourine?
Nino: I need her for backup vocals.
Kim: Do you happen to have a dolphin by any chance?
Alya: Adrien is going to sing a song he wrote for Luka!
Kagami: Oh? That's wonderful. Where is Luka? I was worried; he hasn't been answering my calls.
Juleka: Oh, you know how he is when he's working on his music.
Kagami: That's good. It is with focus that we make progress.
Juleka: ( whispers) Between you and me, he's finishing up writing a song for Adrien. Can you believe it? They both did the same thing!
Kagami: They truly are in sync.
Juleka: We're about ready, I'd better go get Luka. Enjoy the show!
(Juleka makes her way over to the stairs, and shouts down to Luka)
Juleka: Hey, Luka! We're just about ready up here! You coming?
Luka: (starts up the stairs) I'm coming.
(As Luka comes up the stairs, Kagami takes out her sheet of paper again and writes something on it. As Luka comes over to greet her, she puts the sheet back in her pocket)
Luka: Hey, Kagami. Glad you could make it.
Kagami: Hello, Luka. Glad to be here. I have a question for you, if you don't mind.
Luka: Sure, what-
(Adrien suddenly walks over)
Adrien: It's great to see you here, Kagami. (To Luka) You ready to start, babe?
Kagami: Go on, we can talk later.
(Luka gives Kagami a smile as he and Adrien head over to the rest of the band)

Scene: Exterior, on the deck of Liberty. The band stands ready.

Luka: Alright, so what song are we starting with?
Adrien: Actually, I have a surprise for you, babe. Why don't you sit down for a minute?
Luka: Uh... ok?
(He sits in the audience, and the band starts to play. Adrien is put under a spotlight as he walks towards the mic stand)
Adrien: Luka... I know you already know how much I love you, but... I wanted to write something anyway. This song is for you.
(Luka's eyes go wide as he realizes what's going on)
Adrien: (singing) ♫ We don't need any grand declarations ♫
Luka: He... wrote a song for me?
Adrien: (singing) ♫ Or a letter or a song of devotion ♫
Juleka: Just like you did for him! Isn't it crazy?
Adrien: (singing) ♫ We always share words full of emotion ♫
Backup singers: (singing) ♫ Emotion~ ♫
Adrien: (singing) ♫ We don't need to watch the sunset. Take a walk or ride on a dolphin ♫
Kim: (runs across the stage, carrying a dolphin prop) Dolphin!
Adrien: (singing) ♫ Don't need all that to show our love ♫
Backup singers: (singing) ♫ Need all that to show their love! ♫
Adrien: (singing) ♫ Because through it all, I can hear your heart is beating. A rhythm fluttering like butterflies~ ♫
Max: (singing) ♫ Fly~ ♫
Zoé: (singing) ♫ Fly~ ♫
Nino: (singing off-key) ♫ FLIES-
(Zoé stops Nino from singing)
Adrien: (singing) ♫ The melody that no one hears but me! ♫
(Marc points out a mesmerized Luka to Nathaniel)
Adrien: (singing) ♫ The melody that I know easily! Because my heart beats the same as yours! The melody that simply says I... I love you! ♫
(Adrien extends his hand to Luka as the spotlight points at him. Luka takes it and walks onto the stage)
Luka: I love you too, Adrien. So much.
(The two share a kiss, and everyone cheers as the song comes to an end)
Adrien: Did you like it?
Luka: I loved it, Adrien. I... actually have a little surprise for you, as well. Wait for me here?
Adrien: Always.
(Luka heads down to the cabin, but Juleka can sense something is wrong)
Juleka: I'm... gonna make sure he has everything he needs.
Kagami: I can come, too.
Juleka: That's alright, Kagami. You just enjoy yourself with everyone else.
(Kagami pulls out her sheet of paper again as Juleka heads below deck. On stage, Nino pushes a smiling Adrien aside)
Nino: Mic check, one-two, one-two!

Scene: The Liberty. Luka's room. Juleka walks in to find Luka sitting on his bed.

Juleka: Luka? What's wrong?
Luka: Nothing's wrong, Jules. Just- some last minute jitters.
Juleka: Luka, did you even hear the lyrics Adrien wrote? You have nothing to worry about; you two already know how much you both care for each other!
Luka: But-
Juleka: No buts, Luka! Adrien loves you no matter what, and he'll love that you wrote a song for him too. Just go out there and take care of business, like you do as Coccinelle.
(Luka sees Kagami at the doorway and signals Juleka to stop talking. Juleka gets the hint and turns around)
Kagami: Is everything okay? I'm interrupting, aren't I?
Luka: No, not at all.
Juleka: We were just coming. Right, Luka?
Luka: Yup, just some sibling talk.
Kagami: I understand. (She walks up the staircase ticking the last box on the paper she's been carrying)
Juleka: That was close. You think she heard anything?
Luka: I think we're in the clear. Come on, let's head back.

Scene: The captain's cabin. Kagami is heard talking to Lila on the phone.

Kagami: You were right, Lila. I checked every box on your friendship test. Luka doesn't consider me his best friend. I'm not even sure he ever considered me a friend.
Lila: Oh, no, Kagami... I'm so sorry he didn't see all the effort you've been making to get closer to him. Someone as amazing as you deserves a more considerate friend and... I'd be honored to be that friend.
Kagami: If I couldn't be a friend to Luka, I can't be a friend to you, either. Someone as imperfect as me doesn't deserve anyone. Forget about me, Lila. The only thing I'm worthy of is solitude.
Lila: No, Ka—
(Kagami hangs up on Lila and deletes every single contact on her Alliance except for her mother. She turns off her Alliance right after)

Scene: Lila's house. Lila is seen sitting with Marinette, who is cutting images of Luka out of every picture he's been in with his friends.

Lila: Let's see what she thinks of Luka now.
Marinette: Soon, you'll have no one left, Luka. Soon, you'll have nothing.

Scene: Exterior, on the deck of Liberty. Alya notices Kagami storming off  the house boat.

Alya: Kagami! You okay?
(A tear streams down Kagami's face before she runs off without a word. Adrien notices and decides to go after her)
Adrien: (pulls in Nino in front of the keyboard) Nino, fill in for me!
(Kagami stops running as she reaches her car. The door opens automatically)
Tatsu: Welcome, Kagami-san. Where would you like to go?
(Kagami takes out the "friendship test" from her pocket and cries, running off and leaving the piece of paper on the pavement)

Scene: Monarch's lair. The lair window opens.

Monarch: How painful it is to succeed in everything so perfectly. But to fail is something as simple as making friends. Kaalki- (Kaalki's pod hovers toward Monarch) -your power is now mine! (He gains the power of Teleportation and creates a Megakuma) Voyage, my Megakuma, and feed on the depth of her despair!

Scene: At Tsurugi's family car. Adrien spots the piece of paper that Kagami dropped and picks it up to read it.

Adrien: "They don't pick up their phone when you call them", "They use a secret language with their other friends that you don't understand"... "sibling talk"?

Scene: Pont des Arts. Kagami is seen brooding on the bridge. The Megakuma flies towards her and enters her ring.

Monarch: (from his lair) Ryukomori, I am Monarch. You thought you had a friend, but you are mistaken! Let me help you like a true friend.
Kagami: You are not my friend. You're solely in  this for your own self-interest to claim Coccinelle and Chat Noir's Miraculous.
Monarch: (from his lair) Like you, I wanted to end my suffering. And like you, I need special powers to make it happen.
Kagami: I just want... to be alone!
Monarch: (from his lair) And I can help you with that; by giving you the power to no longer see or hear anyone. This way, no one will disappoint you again! Longg- (Longg's pod flies toward Monarch) -your power is now mine! (He harnesses the power of Perfection) Transfer! (He transmits the power to Kagami's Alliance ring) I'm entrusting you with the essence of the Miraculous of Perfection. From now on, the power of elements will be at your service to achieve the serenity you desire!
(Kagami succumbs to the Megakuma and transforms into Ryukomori, a gigantic humanoid cloud. The Parisians nearby run off in fear upon her transformation. Adrien also sees)
Adrien: Kagami??
(Scene changes to Ryukomori's point of view, where no one is seen nor heard. Ryukomori begins to walk away with Adrien beneath her feet. He hides behind a wall to transform)
Adrien: Plagg, claws out! (He transforms into Chat Noir)

Scene: The deck of the Liberty. Luka and Juleka return, only to find Adrien and Kagami gone.

Luka: What happened to Adrien?
Nino: He took off after Kagami, dude.
Juleka: Where was Kagami going?
Alya: We don't know. She just ran back up and took off!
Luka: I'll go find her and Adrien.
(Suddenly, chaos from Ryukomori can be heard in the city. The gang spots Ryukomori)
Juleka: Looks like Kagami got akumatized!
Luka: You guys hide, I'm going to look for Adrien!
Rose: Luka, it's too dangerous!
Juleka: You know you can't stop him, Rose. Come on, everyone, let's head below deck!
(Luka gives Juleka a thankful nod as the rest of the gang heads down to hide. Luka runs off and hides to transform)
Luka: Tikki, spots on! (He transforms into Coccinelle)

Scene: Canal Saint-Martin. Two Parisians are sitting on a bench by the Seine when Ryukomori sits beside them, causing them to run away in panic. Ryukomori reminisces about her first time attempting to make a new friend.

Ryukomori: This canal... the first time I came here, I was so afraid: afraid I wouldn't be up to the task; afraid I'd be disappointed... or disappoint someone; afraid whoever I met wouldn't want to be my friend. All that fear... it's gone. Everything is so calm now. So peaceful. So... perfect.
(The authorities begin surrounding Ryukomori, unseen to her)
Police: Everybody clear the canal! This is a Megakuma alert! Check your Alliances and find your nearest safety checkpoint!
(Coccinelle peeks over the rooftop as Chat Noir joins him. He gives him Kagami's "friendship test")
Chat Noir: Fancy seeing you here, babe. Here, I think this list I found belongs to her.
Coccinelle: "They don't pick up their phone", "Uses a secret language with their other friends", "If you checked all the boxes, you can be sure that this person never considered you their friend." Oh, no, this is all my fault! I haven't had time to talk to her lately, and all she wanted was a friend to listen to her.
Chat Noir: It's this "friendship test" that's absurd, and that monster Monarch took advantage of it!
Coccinelle and Chat Noir: We have to de-akumatize her!
(Ryukomori stands up from the canal and starts to walk away. Coccinelle and Chat Noir attempt to stop her, only to jump through her cloud form and fall into the river)
Chat Noir: Uhh, how're we gonna de-akumatize her if we can't touch her?
(Ryukomori continues her stroll in the city. Coccinelle uses a megaphone to try and communicate with Ryukomori)
Coccinelle: I'm sure your friend didn't mean to hurt your feelings. They were probably so focused on other problems that they didn't see yours. But that doesn't mean they don't consider you their friend!
Ryukomori: (to herself, in her state of solitude) This city is so quiet. It never looked so beautiful. (She walks through the building where Coccinelle and Chat Noir are)
Chat Noir: She can't hear us?
Coccinelle: And she can't see us, either!
Chat Noir: It's gonna be tough to get through to her.
(Parisians' Alliances begin displaying the "Megakuma alert" causing them to panic again. Ryukomori still does not see any of the chaos going on as she remains in her state of solitude. She reminisces about her training with her mother in the Jardin des Tuileries)
Ryukomori: How many times have I come here with Mother? She warned me that friendship could be a source of disappointment. But I didn't listen to her.
(A helicopter flies in front of her)
Clara Contard: Clara Contard, live from the Tuileries Garden, where a huge cloud giant is terrorizing on-lookers. What threat does this pose to Paris?
(Ryukomori shoos the helicopter like a fly. Coccinelle and Chat Noir arrive on the scene)
Chat Noir: She ignores us but not the helicopter?
(Ryukomori's cloud form turns dark and shoots lightning at the helicopter)
Chat Noir: Okay, now I'm pretty glad she's ignoring us.
(Coccinelle and Chat Noir jump in to stop the helicopter from crashing. Ryukomori returns to her normal cloud form and walks away once again)
Cameraman: Thank you, Chat Noir!
Coccinelle: I think I figured out how to communicate with her!

Scene: On top of a ferris wheel. Chat Noir uses a megaphone to help Coccinelle with their plan.

Chat Noir: A little bit to the right. Yeah, that makes the square.
(Coccinelle pushes a car into position)
Chat Noir: There, perfect!
Coccinelle: She can't hear us but she can read!
Ryukomori: (in her state of solitude) Now that there are no friends left to yearn for, I can finally enjoy some peace.
(A car goes through Ryukomori's head. Annoyed, she turns to where it came, only for another car to get throw at her. This causes Ryukomori to get mad, her clouds turning gray for the second time)
Coccinelle: She can't ignore us now!
(Ryukomori walks to where Coccinelle and Chat Noir are and spots a Japanese character written with cars)
Ryukomori: Kanji? "Talk." I don't want to talk. I want silence!
(She creates a twister around her, sending Coccinelle and Chat Noir flying in the air. Fortunately for our two heroes, they grab hold of a lamppost nearby)
Chat Noir: She can complain about her friend, but she's not exactly the best communicator either!
(A car flies toward the heroes, but Chat Noir deflects it with his staff)
Coccinelle: (while using his yo-yo to deflect the incoming flying cars) Everybody has problems communicating one time or another!
Monarch: (from his lair) Coccinelle and Chat Noir will never leave you alone! They'll never stop trying to de-akumatize you! Destroy them, or you'll never have peace!
Ryukomori: If this is what it takes...
(Ryukomori looks around for Coccinelle and Chat Noir, when she notices debris being deflected near a lamppost. She shoots lightning at the heroes, sending them flying again)
Chat Noir: I don't think she wants to make new friends!
Coccinelle: Maybe she does but she just doesn't know how to express it!
(Another bolt of lightning fires at them)
Chat Noir: Oh, I think she's expressing herself very clearly!
Coccinelle: Lucky Charm! (He receives a box with beads) Ironing beads? (He uses his lucky vision) Kitty! I need you to go shopping!
Chat Noir: Planning a fancy feast? (He brings out a notepad)

Scene: Les Olympiades, in Socqueline's arts and crafts store.

Socqueline: You need- (She holds up Chat Noir's notepad as the papers fall on the counter) -all of this??

Scene: The deck of the Liberty. Coccinelle is seen ironing out the beads as the gang gathers around to watch him lay out the plan. After ironing, he shows an art piece of Kagami to them.

Max: But... there's never gonna be enough of us!
Markov: I can instantly contact all your friends, your friends' friends and your friends' friends' friends!
Socqueline: Hey! (She waves at the gang upon arriving with Chat Noir in a truck)

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. Denis Damocles and Fred are seen walking inside. The two run away upon seeing Ryukomori peeking over the school.

Ryukomori: (to herself, in her state of solitude) To think that this is where it all began.
(A flashback montage of Kagami and Adrien fencing in the courtyard from "Riposte" is seen)
Ryukomori: I thought they'd see me as their friend, but I didn't measure up. Now, free from the turmoil of my sadness over them, I can finally achieve the calm and perfection I so longed for. (She sits down and begins to evaporate)
Chat Noir: (from a helicopter flying above the school) Yoo-hoo! I know you can't hear me but I'm here to bother you anyway!
Ryukomori: (her clouds turn gray) Even now, they're going to ruin it for me! (She chases after the helicopter)

Scene: Parc des Princes. From the helicopter, Chat Noir sees Ryukomori continue to stomp her way towards him.

Chat Noir: Okay!
(He leaps off the helicopter down into the stadium to meet with Coccinelle. Arriving at the stadium, Ryukomori notices blank slates on the bleachers, confused. Coccinelle raises a green slate, signaling his classmates to flip the slates, creating an image dedicated to Kagami)
Ryukomori: (as her clouds turn white) They did this all... for me?
Monarch: (from his lair) Don't look! Coccinelle and Chat Noir are trying to trick you!
Ryukomori: People came here for me...?
Monarch: (from his lair) They only did this to distract you from your true purpose!
Ryukomori: I don't want to be alone anymore. These people... I want to see them! I WANT TO SEE THEM!! (She breaks free from the Megakuma)
Monarch: (from his lair) NO!! (He falls to his knees)
(After breaking her connection with Monarch, Kagami falls from the sky, much to Coccinelle and Chat Noir's panic. The two heroes move to quickly to save her, and Coccinelle catches her successfully, landing on the stadium's exterior. The people in the stadium start to applaud)
Kagami: You deserve this applause, Coccinelle and Chat Noir. Thank you for saving me.
Coccinelle: We're not the ones they're cheering for.
(Their friends chant "Kagami!" as they keep on applauding for her from the bleachers, much to Kagami's surprise)
Chat Noir: You rejected the Megakuma, all on your own! Kagami Tsurugi, you deserve every bit of that applause!
Coccinelle: Miraculous Coccinelle! (He throws the box with the beads in the air, and the magic repairs all the damage. He then opens his yo-yo and gives Kagami a Magical Charm)
Coccinelle: Kagami, I'm giving you this Magical Charm as a symbol of my, and everyone's, friendship.
(Kagami smiles at Coccinelle)

Scene: On the deck of Liberty. Luka gives Kagami a picture of the two of them placed in a little ironed-bead frame.

Luka: Next time you're in doubt, I hope it can comfort you.
Kagami: (grabs the little frame) Next time, just pick up your phone.
Luka: I'm sorry, Kagami. You did nothing wrong.
Kagami: Does that mean... I've been a good friend?
Luka: The best of friends.
Kagami: Isn't your sister your best friend?
Luka : Kagami, you're just as much my best friend as Juleka. The love you have for your friends isn't divided; it's multiplied!
Juleka: Hey, Kagami, when Luka doesn't pick up, you can call me! (She opens her Alliance ring)
(Kagami proceeds to open the contact list on her Alliance ring, only to have it automatically be filled up with contacts. The gang is seen waving from afar as Kagami smiles back at them)

Scene: Inside the Tsurugi car. Kagami stares out the window with a smile.

Kagami: Alliance, please call Lila.
(The line rings)
Lila: Hello?
Kagami: Lila, if your offer still stands, I would be honored to be your best friend.
Lila: Oh, Kagami! You'll always be more than a friend to me, you're like a sister.

Scene: The deck of the Liberty. The rest of the gang has left, and Luka and Adrien wait for Adrien's car.

Adrien: So, am I ever gonna get that surprise you had for me?
Luka: You're never going to believe this, but- (He picks up his guitar) -I wrote a song for you, too...
(Adrien smiles as Luka begins his song)

Scene: Interior, the Agreste mansion, in Gabriel's atelier. Gabriel is standing in front of his monitor. Tomoe storms in the room in great anger.

Tomoe: (slams her bokken on Gabriel's hand) You sent a megakuma into my daughter's ring!! (She presses her bokken on Gabriel's cataclysmed hand) You endangered her!!
Gabriel: Tsurugi-san... calm down.
Tomoe: If you don't honor your contract, Gabriel, I will make your dream disappear, just like you tried to do with mine! Don't ever forget again... that you owe me everything!

THE END

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5K 260 21
[COMPLETED] Your life would be pretty boring if it weren't for friends, boys, and - for Miss Marinette Dupin-Cheng - having a super hero alter ego. E...
35.5K 1.1K 28
In a alternate reality of miraculous, where silencer and miraculer didn't happen.... this is a sequel to my Lukloe fan fiction The snake and the Bee...
399 8 2
Hello everyone. I'm YaBoyPringles. Best known for making horror shorts, and MLB fanfics. More importantly, I'm finally back with MLB. I know I sa...
538K 19.1K 82
~Highest rank: #1 in mlb ~ -COMPLETED AS OF OCTOBER 5, 2022- (A/N: Please don't read this story if you're under 15, there is some content I'm not com...