Choni One Shots: Book 2

By ChoniLover982

Choni One Shots, well this is my second book for the One Shots! (I decided to do a book 2, because i already... More

Love and Betrays
Edge Of The Dark
Secrets and Lies!
Rivals in Love!
Don't Say Goodbye, This is Not Your Time!
We Saved Riverdale?
Back, from the 50s!
I Will Save You Cheryl Blossom!
Do You Belive Me?
Skip the Sock Hop Dance!
Don't Worry, Darling!
Moment of Truth!
I Would Die, If You Choose Him!
Only You (And You Alone)
Sex Education! (Rated 18+)
Mission or Love?
Chaos and Getaway!
Don't Be Shy!
Soulmates, Until The Eternity!
I'll Always Protect You!
I Save You, Even In Your Dreams!
Soulmates
Love or Marrige?
Secret Love!
I Stay Because of You!
I Would Die For You!
Deteintion!
The Make Out Party!
Your Touch Feels Different!
Don't Lie To Me!
Dark Truth, and Dark Deeds!
Our Love Story!
Repledge Our Love
Cheryl's First Time!
A Kiss Could Heal Me?
You Are Beautiful!
Never Leave Me!
You Are Sensational!
This Is The Moment!
She Would Never Leave Me!
Your Love Means The World, To Me!
Secret Movie Date!
How Do I Say Goodbye? - Part 1!
How Do I Say Goodbye? - Part 2!
Kidnapped!
Wish You The Best!
Say You Won't Let Me Go! - Part 1!
Say You Won't Let Me Go! - Part 2!
I Still Love You!
To Start Another Life!
Do You Know What It's Like?
Never Let Me Go!
I Love You, But Only You!
Reunited After The Comet!
Sexy Photoshoot and the Consequences!
Miss Riverdale Teen Queen!
Friday Valentine!
Do You Still Love Me?
Promise Me You'll Survive! - Part 1-
Promise Me You'll Survive! - Part 2 -
A Bad Dream Could Come True?
Restored Memories!
Can't Help Falling In Love! - Part 1 -
Can't Help Falling In Love! - Part 2 -
Goodbye Riverdale!
Never Leave Us Behind!
Love At First Sight?
In Love With a Nerd!
Detectives In Love!
Forbidden Love!
Can You Forgive Me? (16+)
You're The Reason!
Let Me Help You, Get Through This! - Part 1 -
Let Me Help You Get Through This! - Part 2!
Strangers and Betrayals (18+)
Forbidden Love! - Part 1! (+18)
Forbidden Love! - Part 2 (+18)
Primary Colors! (+18)
Do I Still Love You?
I Was In Love Once

Can We Save Riverdale?

154 0 0
By ChoniLover982

50s Choni!

(Everyone gets their memories back, but a comet would end the world and the only way to stop it is really risky. Tabitha knows what could save them, but she needs Cheryl's help...)

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I woke up at my bed, and my forehead was covered with sweat becasue i had a nightmare, where Toni died. - i though this, then relaxed when i felt Toni's hand around my waist...

- Hey, Cher. - she said to me quietly.

- Hey. - i said to her, while pulled a cover on us because i started to shiver.

- Are you okay? - she asked from me.

- Yes. - i lied to her, and she just sighed.

- Please, tell me what's wrong. - she said to me, and squeesed my hand.

- Toni, i had the same nightmare again where you died in my arms. - i said to her, and she kissed my forehead.

- I'm right here Cher, and i won't leave you or die. - she said to me, while i cuddled to her.

- But the world ends soon, and we both die. - i said to her and started to cry.

- Babe, please don't think about this and only focus on the time what we can still spend together. - she said to me.

- I don't want this to end. - i said to her.

- Cher, please just try to focus on me. - she said to me, and i just shook my head.

- I can't watch you die again, this is why i have to talk with Tabitha maybe we can save the world. - i said to her, then get up from the bed and take on my panties, then bra.

- Shit. - i said quietly, when i couldn't clip my bra.

- Cher, let me help you. - she said to me, and take my trembling hand in hers then kissed it.

- O-okay. - i stuttered, then she clipped in my bra.

- I go with you. - she said to me, and started to dress up.

- You don't have to. - i said to her.

- Cher, i won't send my remaining time without you. - she said to me, and i just sighed while finished to get dress up...

Third Person pov:

When they were ready, Cheryl and Toni walked outside then get in their car. Cheryl just sighed, while sped off towards Pop's Diner...

At Pop's Diner:

Toni Topaz pov:

After Cheryl parked the car in the parking lot, we get out then walked inside and she went to Tabitha's table, meanwhile i went to Fangs...

- Hey Toni. - he said to me, and i just smiled at him.

- Can we talk? - i asked from him, and he just nodded.

- Fangs, i know we are supposed to be married but i don't love you. - i said to him, and he just nodded in agreement.

- I agree Toni, and it's okay, because i love Midge. - he said to me, and i just smiled while he told me how they fell in love...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I just sighed, after reached Tabitha's usual table, then sat down and she smiled at me...

- Hey Cheryl, what's wrong? - she asked from me, and i started to tear up.

- Is there any chance to stop the comet and save Riverdale? - i asked from her, and she just sighed.

- Yes, but it's risky and dangerous. - she said to me.

- What is it? - i asked from her.

- As i readed in a book, a guardian angel and Abigail Blossom's descendant must stand in front of Pop's when we see it. Then we have to say a spell, then there is one more thing. - she said to me, and i just nodded for her to continoue.

- We have to kiss, after the spell and our power became one, so the comet melts. - she said to me.

- Are you sure, this is the only way? - i asked from her, and she just nodded.

- W-what about Jughead and Toni? - i asked from Tabitha, and she take my trembling hand in hers.

- If they see us, we will say that it was only to save the world. - said Tabitha quietly, while i started to tear up.

- When we have to do it? - i asked from her, and she looked at the clock.

- We have 2 hour, before the comet gets here. - she said to me, and i just sighed and took a deep breath.

- If we can't destroy the comet everyone dies, even us right? - i asked from her.

- Cheryl, can we not talk about it now? - asked Tabitha, and let go of my hand.

- Okay, thank you for the information. - i said to her.

- No problem Cheryl, go and talk with Toni if you want. - she said to me, and i just nodded then standed up...

Toni Topaz pov:

- Toni, can we talk for a second? - asked Cheryl, after she reached our table and i just nodded then standed up.

- About what? - i asked from her, and she just sighed.

- Tabitha and I have a chance, to save Riverdale from the comet. - she said to me, and take my hand in hers.

- How? - i asked from her.

- I can't really tell the details, but two hour later we go outside with her to stop it. - she said to me.

- Okay Cher, i trust you. - i said to her and she smiled at me.

- Do you want to eat something? - she asked from me.

- I'm not hungry TT, but you can eat. - i said to Toni, after we sat down at our usual table then i saw that Jughead goes to Tabitha's table...

Third Person pov:

Cheryl and Toni talked a lot, while drinked milkshakes and Toni eated a few sandwiches...

2 hour later:

Cheryl and Tabitha stood up from the tables then walked outside...

 - Are you ready? - asked Tabitha, when they saw the comet.

- Y-yes. - stuttered Cheryl nervously then Tabitha take out a paper from her pocket.

- Let's save the town. - said Tabitha, then take Cheryl's hand and they looked at the paper.

They readed the spell loudly, while squeesed eachother's hand and Cheryl started to tear up...

Cheryl Blossom pov

- Cheryl, are you ready for this? - asked Tabitha, and i just nodded for her.

- Let's save Riverdale. - i said to her, and leaned to her lips then she kissed me passionatly...

Third Person pov:

While they kissed, their powers became one and the comet melted...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

After we pulled away from the kiss, Tabitha hugged me tightly...

- We did it, oh my god Cheryl. - she said to me, and i just smiled.

- I never thought that this would really work. - i said to her, while we walked to the front door of Pop's Diner.

- Actually, i agree with you in this. - she said to me quietly, after we get inside.

- Cher. - i heard Toni's voice from behind me so i turned around then hugged her tightly while Jughead did the same with Tabitha.

- I'm so happy, because we could stop the comet with Tabitha. - i said to Toni, and she just sighed.

- Why did you kissed her? - asked Toni, after we pulled away from the hug.

- This was our only chance, because our powers became one while we kissed. - i said to her.

- So you don't have any feelings for her?- she asked from me.

- No, i only have my eyes on you babe. - i said to her, then she kissed me passionatly...

Toni Topaz pov:

After we pulled away from the kiss, Cheryl sat in my lap and i kissed her shoulder...

- Can i ask something, Cher?-  i asked from her, and she just nodded.

- Do you remember that night? - i asked from her.

- You mean, when we let our ancestors, to use our body for a night? - she asked from me, and i just nodded.

- Yes i do. - she said to me, then looked at me.

- I'm sorry, i lied to you about it. - i said to her, and started to tear up but she wiped my tears.

- You were with Fangs, and there was Anthony for you so i understand it don't worry. - said Cheryl, and i just sighed then kissed her forehead.

- Cher, what happened with Heather that night? -  i asked from her.

- She told me that, we are soulmates TT. - she said to me, and i smiled at her.

- I think this must be true, because we can fell in love, at every timeline. - i said to Cheryl and she kissed me gently.

- When we don't had our memories, i did some mistake. - she said to me.

- What do you mean? - i asked from her, and she just sighed.

- After the make out party, i was with Archie and we made out but he couldn't keep his hands off my body, but i felt uncomfortable at his touch. It was even worst when he tried to touch my boobs. - she said to me quietly.

- Did something else happened that night? - i asked from her, and she just shook her head.

- Nothing, i left because he didn't understanded my situation why i can't let him, to touch me. - she said to me.

- When i kissed Julian, it was only to make you jealous. - i said to Cheryl, and she smiled.

- I know babe. - she said to me, and i kissed her again...

Tabitha Tate pov:

- Jughead, can we talk about something really improtant? - i asked from him, while he eated his hamburger.

- Yeah, sure. - he said to me, and i just sighed.

- Why did you cheated on me, with Veronica? - i asked from Jughead, and he just gulped then put down his hamburger.

- I'm sorry, i was just naiv and excited to finally date with a popular girl. - he said to me.

- Jughead, before the Bailey's Comet i showed you our future, and i want it with you so please just don't ruin it anymore. - i said to him, and he just nodded then put his hand on top of mine.

- I promise, and i'm not even mad about that kiss with Cheryl. - he said to me.

- Well Jug, i did it so save the world. - i said to him, and he just smiled then kissed me gently...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I sat down next to Toni, then we started to drink our milkshakes but Veronica sat down in front of us...

- My god Veronica, i actually wanted to spend time with Toni alone. - i said to her, and she just sighed.

- Okay, but can we talk about that why you called my kiss queer baiting? - she asked from me, and Toni just looked at us confused.

- Well, before it turned out, it's the only chance to give me your powers, i never thought about that you would actually kiss me. - i said to her.

- Don't worry about it, and as i said that day It's not queer baiting, it's saving the world. - said Veronica quietly.

- Okay, actually you need to know that before i met Toni, i had a huge crush on you. - i said to Veronica, and Toni hit my shoulder playfully.

- Good to hear it Cheryl, now i let you two love birds to spend time with eachother. - she said to us, then standed up and walked away.

- Why you had to say this to her? - she asked from me, and i just sighed.

- Sorry. - i said to her, and she just sighed. 

- It's okay baby, don't worry. - she said to me, and kissed my cheek.

- Do you want to go home?- i asked from her, and she just nodded then we standed up and walked towards the door, but Tabitha stopped me.

- Thank you for the help, Cheryl it's means a lot to me. - she said to me.

- No problem Tabitha. - i said to her, and she just smiled while i walked outside with Toni...

Third Person pov:

They get in Cheryl's car, then she sped off towards their apartment...

30 minutes later:

Toni Topaz pov:

When we arrived home, i picked up Cheryl by her thighs and walked to our bedroom while she laughed...

- You are crazy. - she said to me, after i put her down on the bed.

-  Crazy for you, if i want to say the truth. - i said to her, then she pulled me on top of her and i kissed her passionatly.

- Can we cuddle and sleep please? - asked Cheryl, and i just nodded then she cuddled to me after we take off our clothes...

We talked a lot, about our future and that it was a mistake when we first break up, until we fell asleep...

3 year later:

Third Person pov:

Cheryl and Toni was really happy, and they still dated in secret. Meanwhile Jughead and Tabitha finally started to spend even more time together, like Cheryl and Toni...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 640 62
Cheryl is a teen with some issues Toni made a promise to always protect her This is based off the One Shot: The One With Ben There will also be stuf...
70.8K 1.3K 41
All Choni
471K 9.3K 118
Cute one shots of our two favourite girls :)
4.6K 91 30
I love choni from Riverdale so I decided to make a storys about them.