MIR, the sentient Wyvern.

Af user85216283

On Alpha, an earth-like planet, life has developed. I am a wyvern born in a Jurassic world but very colourful... Mere

Life goal: To finally live life to the fullest!
A True Family
Hunger
Saving grandma.
Wicked Griffins
Jaws of the forest
WinterFort
Around the fire
Delivery
Surgery
Winter wyvern
Stables
The value of life
Food pantry
The days go by.
The Dragon's Inn.
Disappearing
The capital city.
Breakfast
SUMMONING
Harassment.
Wrong scheme
Poor tribe
Humans
Rivalry
Hero VS Mir
Barbaric training
The Djizira
Execution
Clash
Merciless battle
She is MY Princess... just for ME!
Foolish Decisions
Ultimatum
Boum.
NASA 2135
A moment for the Wyverns.
Time is of the essence
Masara
The Battle of Masara
Approaching
Dread
The North on Fire
Victory without a fight.
Contact
Distress
Breakfast
Car-Wash
Vote
Heart
Surrender
Isn't it great?
Tsar Bomba
It's not me, it's the other guy!
Umbrella Mother
Lies
Etincelle's turn...
Back to Fort d'Hivers
Cracks
Secret meeting
The Colossus
The Crystal Ship
Ambassadress
The French dragonne
Empress Chlorophylle of Alpha
Soul unravelling
The crystal dome
Stairway to the Abyss
Secession
Darkia the Nightmare
Paper tiger
A sad parting
The Calife
The weeping snake
Epilog

Sunstone.

6 4 2
Af user85216283

The reception seemed long and interminable and everyone avoided me like a white shark circling humans. I must have been worse than Jaws, who only had his teeth. I had my claws, my fire, my poison and my stinger, not to mention my priest, druid and mage spells. In fact, I had my original appearance, but I knew I was still demon lord...and that my evolution had been forced upon me. I knew that if I let go, I'd turn into some kind of kaiju and raze everything around me to the ground.

Then I began to pray

"Saint Peter, pray for us... may your warmth in the sun comfort my soul until the end of the day for ever and ever.... Amen..."

I was roused from my "absences" by the Minister of Defense holding a glass of champagne, a little tipsy and thus daring to speak to me.

"Emperor Dragon Mirmoelnir... I'm happy to be able to speak with an alien who shares our values and culture."

Me: "Greetings, Minister of War..." (usual distortion)

He didn't dare contradict me, and his feet were like springs ready to jump a step.

"So you returned a coup? Alone against an army?"

Me: "I was defeated by a hero, but he spared me because I was his only ticket back to earth. I'm just a big talking winged lizard.

Minister "No.. you're great. You've rebuilt an empire! Crushed the rebellion! Saved your parents and you resisted Umbrella and sent them to their destruction! You're the hero!!!"

I smiled because a dragon loves compliments and I was no exception to the rule.

"Minister, I'm touched by your compliments, but don't let yourself be fooled by sweet illusions. Humans tend to anthropomorphize their animal companions and attribute human feelings and values to them.

I'm a dragon. I was human in another life and still am, but I'm a whole dragon with instincts and values that are different from humans."

Minister: "I'm interested in you..."

"You humans live in a community and you follow order, rules and project yourselves into the future. This leads to conquests, exploration of the unknown and scientific research.

For me, it's irritating, like a soup of tears... As a dragon, I'm a sentient animal, but an animal. Resisting my instincts burns, hurts and nauseates me because, at the moment and since the wars, I'm exhausted, frustrated and my anger is building up. That's my nature and it's nothing against you. What I want is to look after my tribe, my hunting territory and bask in the sun. And to hear the little ones playing around me during my nap."

Then the man reflected and asked me the question.

"We saw a huge eye like the moon threatening us..and it's said to be Enka... an infernal deity"

Me: "Yes... She's my grandmother, mother of all dragons and their protector.

As long as you don't harm us, she'll never interfere. She's been here since the dawn of time, and the great extinctions... are perhaps her work. "

"What do you know about her?"

"Her libido is infinite!"

The minister was shocked.

"Why, do you think we silk past and not Umbrella?"

The minister didn't seem to understand.

I let out a little dog whimper, a little hiss of fear and suffering, and tears fell from my eyes.

I got very close to the minister, who was terrified to see my dinosaur canines near him.

Me "You've no idea what she's done to me and made me do! She sucked me dry with her eight heads! then she put her thing in... it still hurts just thinking about it and I can't imagine what she put inside me".

The minister was shocked by my vulgarity and lack of restraint, and I'd misspoken.

I meant the powers she had instilled in me. I'd been like a doll to her. Let's say the version between Big Jim and Dutch Doll.

After these words, I curled up in a ball, frightened.

The minister didn't know what to say or do, but he realized that I'd been raped so that my tribe could escape. And he understood my suffering.

He approached and stroked my horns, seeing before him the animal and not the emperor.

Then, when my eyes met his, he gave me a military salute.

He had shown no mercy, which would have angered me.

He had respected my honor and pride. He was a minister, not an idiot.

Chlorophylle dined with the humans and so did Sacha, negotiating the terms of our relationship and governance aid.

We'd keep our emperor status, but the government would be modernized as on Earth, with social engineers and the dismantling of seigneuries, baronies and small nation-states.

Of course, the nobility would keep their lands and terroirs, but they would have to be integrated into the social engineering system.

This would take years of transition, but would spare Alpha the destruction and pollution the earth has had to suffer.

Me? I'd remain Emperor, and an Earth citizen on Earth, with my domain and our city under construction. It was more of a termite mound than a city, but empire-style buildings were constructed with the new Magincia. The wyvern city was called New-Magincia.

The next day, I was in Cassis, with my 35 meters of spikes and scales, slumped in the sun on the scalded rock.

I watched the sea and the seagulls and the pebble beaches. The incessant movement of the waves was like a lullaby.

Krii and Kraa came to join me, while Chloro stayed at the hotel and laid the foundations for an interstellar embassy and plans for a short-range portal and relay stations. The more distant portals were reserved for dragons of my lineage, as Enka kept watch and even the dragons feared her, seeing me cry when questioned on the subject.

Then Etincelle joined us and licked my neck.

"Mir... you know... I'm waiting for you..."

Then, seeing the dragons in heat, I thought again of Enka's horny heads.

My libido plummeted and I groaned.

Etincelle asked me something that shocked my 2 sisters...

Etincelle: "She fucked you, didn't she?"

I leapt from the top of the cliff and dropped into the sea below, knocking myself out on impact.

The dragonesses took fright and rushed towards me to bring me back to the beach.

"Mir.??? Mir... answer... we love you, you know that.... "

I woke up, stunned by a 50-meter fall

"Let me die!!!"

They looked at each other, annoyed...

"Mir is losing his mind!"

They hugged me with true love, and it felt good. I was traumatized. Emptied and exhausted.

Mom arrived quickly, telepathically summoned, and covered me as best she could, given that I was almost twice her size and too worn out to cast the reduction spell.

Dad arrived and did the same, followed by Kroa and Sacha.

Humans could see that we all stuck together and formed a strong, united family.

The Wyverns were like a giant ball of flesh sleeping in the sun.

We stayed that way until nightfall, some of us even having our legs or tails in the sea water.

We spent the night like that.

And in the morning I was in better shape

"Thank you!" and we licked each other's necks and inaccessible places, as we used to do as a tribe.

Thousands of humans, at a respectable distance, were watching the alien spectacle. the Alpha wyverns.

We made our way back to our termite mound, the interior of which had been converted into an "inn" made of beams, stone blocks and hearths. And we got drunk.

I emptied my thoughts, and put the scientist in me to sleep so he could get his deserved rest.

I wanted to be Mir, Par Brillant

I wanted to be cuddled by Mommy so much that Daddy had to get tough one day.

He pinched me a little and said.

"Mir... I know you've suffered but I'd like to have a new litter with mom If you've noticed, she's gravid like most of the wyverns here..."

I lowered my head, feeling responsible for serial pregnancies.

"Dad... do the little ones go here or to Alpha?", fearing I'd have to "pay" Enka again, my bottom clenching at the slightest thought...

My question made no sense now. And Dad ejected me manu militari from the nest.

"MIR... you're an adult now! Are you stupid or what!??"

Krii, Kraa and Kroa got the same treatment. We had the same trauma and made the siren, but Father, proud, growled and spat fire at us.

We ran away laughing and found ourselves alone outside.

Kroa "Mir... I think you have a palace waiting for you and I have a wing too. Why don't you come into the pool with the girls?

And so we all found ourselves in a mega-pool, looking more like a marina than anything else except that there were no bleachers for spectators.

We spread our wings and basked in the sun, sipping the occasional alcoholic beverage and resting. Food supplies dwindled and we began touring the area.

Some wyverns started fishing for sharks and big tuna, others for wild boar and deer, and we extended our range to over 100 kilometers.

And so we became part of the wilderness, or at least half of it.

We had as much gold as we wanted, and often had whole herds of goats and cows delivered to our hunting area, and... hunted as a dragon would.

There were no major incidents, apart from a few curious wyverns wandering through a village, looking for pleasant smells like nougat, chiques and local specialties.

France had managed to retain its originality and was a great place to live... until we arrived.

.Of course, we had wifi credit cards, and they didn't mince their words.

Often we'd find a drunken wyvern dead at the entrance to a village, sleeping it off.

The problem was that they were giants... and the police didn't dare intervene, especially as we were considered people, we had an identity, but we were also a protected species like the wolf.

And, as I abandoned my post to wallow in the sun, Dad went mad and Chloro was overwhelmed and couldn't keep up with the computers, AI and all those requests that were coming in like a machine gun.

She had reached her final stage of transformation into a wyvern and was probably about to lay her first brood. After that, she would normally be able to re-humanize in half, with a human face this time...

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

2.9K 72 6
Ever want a fantasy story where the male lead has epic adventures while forming actual relationships with female dragons? Dragons of all kinds too, b...
4.3K 197 17
Suddenly there was a huge roar. I take a step back covering my ears, my head spins, it is so loud I can't hear myself think. I stand at the mouth of...
5.2K 244 73
Meet Shayla Lightning. at times you would think she's just an ordinary girl. but she is far from ordinary. she's a were-dragon. long ago she lost t...
348K 13.9K 40
|1ST PLACE IN HISOKA FOR HUNTERXHUNTER WATTYS| Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess who lived in a magical kingdom. The princess wa...