Aaron Hotchner Oneshots

By Ginger135

Suggestions are open. I'll do tons of fluff :) that's about it More

Suggestions
Prompt list.
It's okay
Mine
Cuddle
Photos to describe your relationship.
Undercover πŸ₯Έ
Dot...dot...dot
The start of something better.
Highschool pov part 1
Highschool pov part 2
gotcha
Truth or Dare*
Quarentined
Big Brother Bear 🐻
Wheres my shirts?
lose and gained
Prank gone wrong?
Night stalkingπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
How-Wait-What
Bachelorette party
Sleep
Update
Bestfriends Brother
Chapstick to Lipstick
Swim
Trunk
college rat
take care of youself
Hold me while I cry
Return
Dad, No
Fire starter
Interogation room
Pouty
Protective Family
Never Have I Ever
Jack's Crush
Jealousy
Hotchner Holiday
New Years!
Drunk and handsome text
Proof
Prom part 1
Prom part 2
Suprise xΒ²
Suprise xΒ² part 2
Bar Jealousy
Sick
One bed
Don't hide it
Can't sleep
Instagram
Thee Sick Hotchner Boys
Taken Hostage
Back to a Family
Drunk words = Sober thoughts
Stitches
Come Back Home, Suprise
Flirting Prank
Beat up prank
Overwhelmed
Hard Day

Mine, Case

2.3K 46 4
By Ginger135

Requested!

The team was called into Dallas, Texas for a string of murders. All females who worked as a stripper at night had y/h/c and were the same height as yourself. The team had came up with a plan without Hotch hearing as he was at the crime scene with Dave.

"Now we just need to tell Hotch" Reid sighed.

I had agreed to the idea and to save a life I would do it but I knew for a fact as soon as Aaron heard the idea and that I was going in, it would be stopped before it was even started. We had planned the idea of myself going into the club where we have found the trail the unsub follows as I was the only one to fit the description. I would go in as a stripper and would be dancing infront of everybody. I guess if it happens it probably be a good time to tell Aaron I did it for a few months back in college.

I sighed agreeing with Reid. Despite the team not know of my relationship with our mighty unit chief they did know he was in their opinion "oddly" protective of me.

An hour later we had all agreed to it even if I knew it would be uncomfortable it would save a life. That is what we are here to do. Aaron had walked through the meeting room door and abruptly stopped as all eyes were on him in anticipation.

"What?" He asked confused.

"We have a plan on how to catch our unsub" JJ stated.

Aaron looked comprehensive. "What is it?" He replied.

"Well because our lovely, beautiful Y/n matches the victims we have come up with her going undercover as a stripper to lure him in" Morgan rambled out. I only sat in silence watching each expression he made.

"Y/n come with me" he replied slightly unexpectedly.

I got up walking toward him feeling like a ball of nerves.

Once we walked outside the room found the hallway far enough from the team.and other lingering ears Aaron finally spoke up.

"Y/n I know that this may be the only way but it I'd not a way I will allow. You could get hurt, even worse" he states.

"Aaron, I know that it's dangerous but we wouldn't be in this job if we didn't already know this. I know that I can do it. You can be their every step of the way" I explain.

"I..I don't like the thought of you in this position especially men ogling you". He sighed.

"I know. It's probably not the greatest time to tell you this but I was a stripper for a few months in college" I mumbled.

"You WHAT?" He yelped.

"Shh"

"Right sorry, we will talk about that later. I...I really don't want you going" he mumbled. He knew it was the best option their was.

"I know but as soon as this is done, we will go home, spend time with Jack and maybe I'll even give you a show" I winked flirtasiously.

"Y/n" he groaned. I giggled.

"I'll be okay, okay? I promise. The team will be their to help if anything goes wrong. Most importantly you will be their" I say rubbing his shoulder.

"Fine, but as soon as this is done we are on the jet home" he grumbled.

I pecked him on the lips quick before walking away.

Walking back into the meeting room I put my thumbs up seeing all small smiles grow on each face.

Getting ready:

We had officially decided that Emily and Morgan will go in as a couple. Aaron will go in by himself and Rossi and Reid are staying in the vehicle watching and listening from the mics and cameras Garcia set up for us as well as JJ.

I found a type of black lingerie with a mesh net like overcoat. I put on black heels that Emily allowed me to borrow.

Aaron had stood out the door the whole time. "Aaron? Were ready to go" I reply. All three of us girls had gotten ready. I was given a trench coat to put over the whole "costume" itself.

He opened the door warily keeping his eyes on me but taking a small glance at all of us before turning away.

Reid and JJ helped put the mics and cameras on Morgan and Emily while Aaron helped me with mine.

"Please becareful" he whispered. His hands gliding softly across my back sending goose bumps on my skin.

"I always am. I know how you are so please refrain from punching, harming, or killing anyone who may make a comment okay?" I ask.

"Fine" he grumbles again rolling his eyes.

Walking into the club I went out back with the other girls getting ready.

"Next up. Black Widow"

As soon as I heard my name I got up on stage grabbing ahold of the pole slowly circling in a sexual way. I did my routine keeping an eye out for the unsub and as soon as Reid said they found him. I finished up keeping my eyes on Aaron. I could see the tent growing in his pants but he also was full on glaring at every man in sight.

Walking off stage and instantly covering up with the trench coat. As soon as I walked out of the stage and back stage area. A man by the teams description approached me. I looked further past him to try and seek out any other team member. I spotted Morgan walking in my direction but at a slower pace.

"Black Widow?" Unsub asked.

I nodded. Smiling softly. "Is it okay I get a private show" he stated more then suggested.

Instantly over the ear piece Aaron's voice came over. "No absolutely not" he grumbled.

"I actually cannot right now. I'm sorry " I smile apologetically.

"Okay. Maybe some time soon. Whore" he grumbled out.

"Excuse me" I saw angrily.

"Y/n, he's trying to get that reaction out of you. Stay calm. Please baby" Aaron mumbled out the last part.

"You heard me. You are a rotten, whore" he said again with a devilish smirk.

"Okay" I quietly replied. I walked away. As soon as I did. He grabbed ahold of my wrist yanking me back. I internally shuddered at the feeling of his grip on their.

"Don't walk away from me you bitch. I'll kill you. Just like I did the rest if them" he squeezed tighter. The pain become more intense making me wince.

Derek was over here in a millisecond pulling him away and handcuffed him. I heaved a sigh of relief. Emily took the guy from Morgan as Morgan came to me rubbing my shoulders through the coat. "You okay?" He asked. I nodded slowly.

I saw Aaron's eyes dart around until he caught sight of me. "You okay? Did he hurt you?" He rambled off.

"I'm okay. Probably just a tend wrist. Thank you" I mumbled back at him.

He grabbed my arm gently pulling uo the sleeve looking for the possible injury.

"How bad is it?" He asked.

"It's okay just a little sore. Like an Indian sunburn feeling. It'll be okay in a bit. I am okay" I say patting his chest.

He sighed in relief once again. He grabbed my opposite hand and walked us out of the bar/club to the government issued vehicle.

"So you pretty much just outed the relationship to the team" I smirked playfully.

"What? When?" He asked.

"Over the ear piece. Stay calm. Please baby."  I Smile.

He looked confused but I could also tell her had finally rembered and caught on. "I guess I did".

I smiled. "So then I can finally do this" he mumbled once again. This time pulling me even closer, connecting our lips in a long buy passionate kiss. After a few seconds we had pulled apart due to the cheers of the team. I smiled blushing as Aaron just looked proud. I knew exactly how to change that.

"Hey. Don't think I didn't notice the tent in your pants" I whisper quietly enough but smirking.

His face instantly turned red.

I smiled right back at him.

"Come on handsome" I replied as we got into the vehicle with Reid and JJ in the back.

Once we arrived at the hotel to pack up and get ready for the few hour long jet ride. Aaron had followed behind me. Once I got through the door, Aaron was still behind me. He closed the door.

In seconds he was behind me pulling me into him. I turned around in his arms. "You okay" I ask gently. Leaning into him.

"Yes. Just breathing you in. I could have killed all those men looking at you" he mumbled into my neck.

"I'm right here. I'm all yours" I say rubbing his lower back in our hug.

"Mine. All mine" he grumbled again.

I pulled away slowly. "I need to get changed."

Aaron huffed due to the new distance between us both.

Aaron and I were sharing a room with 2 beds even if he insisted on sleeping together in one. So I just got dressed where I was standing. Aaron had to look away and walk into the bathroom slowly cold water over his face. "Ypu are going to pay for that" he replied.

"Mmhmm. Sure" I tease back. Once we were both pack, dressed, and ready to go we headed out the door and to the jet. Where we were interrogated about the details of our relationship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 942 27
α΄„Κ€ΙͺᴍΙͺΙ΄α΄€ΚŸ ᴍΙͺΙ΄α΄…κœ± ᴏɴᴇ-κœ±Κœα΄α΄›κœ± ;) -Mainly Hotch, Reid, an Emily- "ΰΊŸΔ“'ll ΰΉ“Δ“Δ“t iΰΊ– คຖ໐thΔ“r lifΔ“" Requests are welcome so just shoot me your ideas and I'll tr...
1.4M 18.4K 146
fluffy, smutty, Oneshots of the adorable spencer reid enjoy request open for now
7.1K 70 18
πŸ”ž Collection of SFW + NSFW Emily Prentiss Oneshots πŸ”ž Just a bunch of unconnected (unless specified) oneshots of the BAU's baddest, Emily Prentiss. ...
41.2K 922 46
GxG oneshots/imagines Some of the imagines are not based on romantic relationships. Requests are welcome either in comments or pm. I'll try to do th...