The Day I Became A Fake Boyfr...

By LiannQ

Title: 給校草當假男友的日子 Author: 羲和清零 Status: Completed Description: At the age of fifteen, Ling Ke found out that h... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65

38

137 8 0
By LiannQ

 The meaning of this sentence is self-evident-

 because you are my boyfriend, I will buy it for you.

 Since I have a boyfriend, I only buy it for you.

 ...

 It was just a few very common words, pieced together, and when Qi Feng said them, it was as if there was magic, which made Ling Ke's heart palpitate endlessly.

 In fact, in the past month, Qi Feng has inadvertently touched Ling Ke's heart many times.

 For example, one night when the two of them went for a walk in the Garden of Scholars, Qi Feng suddenly took his hand in the dead of night, and then explained that he took the opportunity to practice the relationship between lovers... By the time Ling Ke realized it, he had already lost the best way to break free. Timing, I can only be held by the other party and "play" for more than ten minutes full of deer.

 For another example, when Qi Feng proposed to go on a date for the first time, he had already chosen the time on his own initiative, booked movie tickets, and even bought drinks and popcorn when he arrived at the movie theater. People are just like getting along with each other on weekdays, and they don't feel any embarrassment at all because of the special word "dating".

 Another time, the two of them met a suitor of Qi Feng at school, and the other party blocked Qi Feng's faltering and hawing what he wanted to say, but he was too embarrassed to speak because of Ling Ke's presence.

 That was the first time they encountered this kind of thing after they made an agreement to act as a boyfriend. Ling Ke was at a loss for a while, and didn't know whether to avoid it.

 At that time, Qi Feng said to the girl very naturally: "Just say what you want to say, don't worry about Ling Ke, I have no secrets in front of him." This explanation directly made Ling Ke feel stupefied, and the girl heard it

 naturally Backed out despite the difficulties... Afterwards, Qi Feng explained to him that he didn't need to use any big moves when encountering such a small case, as long as Ling Ke stayed by the side was enough to deal with it.

 There are many such heart-warming little things, sometimes it may be just a look, a movement, or like today, a simple sentence.

 If it weren't for the agreement that was made before, Ling Ke sometimes felt that the two of them were really in love, not just pretending.

 And sometimes, knowing that it was fake, but out of selfishness, Ling Ke didn't want to break this ambiguity, instead greedily enjoying every bit of Qi Feng's tenderness and preferential treatment, his face remained calm.

 At this moment, Ling Ke, whose heart was beating wildly after Qi Feng said a word, saw Qi Feng looking straight at him... the bun in his hand, because he had nowhere to vent his inner excitement, so his brain twitched and he directly Holding the steamed stuffed bun, he approached him and asked, "Would you like to eat?" His tone didn't fluctuate, as if what Qi Feng said just now was "Give me a bite of steamed stuffed bun", not "You are my boyfriend".

 But Ling Ke realized it immediately after saying those three words, it seemed inappropriate to let others eat what he had eaten, but before he had time to regret it, Qi Feng lowered his head and took a bite out of it.

 Ling Ke: "..."

 The four-person group of girls who had just bought buns and came here were also stunned when they saw this scene.

 That's not all, they heard the next conversation——

 Ling Ke: "Do you want more?"

 Qi Feng: "One bite is enough, you can eat the rest."

 Ling Ke: "It doesn't matter, have another bite "

 Qi Feng: "Okay then..."

 He lowered his head and took a small bite. When he took this bite, the two of them met their eyes and smiled. After laughing, they felt very embarrassed, and both of them parted. head.

 The four girls held a warm steamed bun each, and stood in a row in a mess in the wind.

 It seems that there is no need to be so sad...

 one, two yuan, and it's just a steamed stuffed bun...

 Obviously, yes, I can buy another one to eat...

 But the four of them may have been hit too hard, and none of them raised their hearts When they came to their senses, they had already boarded the bus from the train station to the ancient town.

 When they arrived at the entrance of the ancient town, the team leader Zhang Wenqin called the owner of the inn they had booked online in advance.

 The other party drove a tricycle to take them into the city, which saved them 50 yuan in tickets each.

 Passing through the quaint stone road, the scenery on both sides made everyone's eyes light up.

 Small stone arch bridges and quaint courtyards with white walls and black tiles are neatly arranged along the curved waterways, outlining the unique features of Jiangnan Water Town.

 Although they grew up in the land of Wuyue, Qi Feng and Ling Ke had seen many Chinese-style houses dotted among the cities, but it was the first time for them to see such a large ancient town.

 They arrived early and chose a weekend in the off-season. The town was not overwhelmed by crowds, but rather peaceful.

 The inn that Zhang Wenqin booked was by a water alley, with a good location, but the inn was a cheap inn, mainly for passenger traffic, with average internal conditions and low requirements for customers.

 The four girls are going to squeeze into a standard room, two two sleep on the same bed, and the boss has no objection. It is estimated that there are too many students who usually receive this kind of poor travel, and it is not surprising.

 A standard room costs only 130 yuan a night, and it only costs a little over 30 yuan per head when shared equally. The price/performance ratio is so high that Qi Feng doubts his life.

 ——In this way, one hundred and sixteen is more than enough.

 "Then, what should Ling Ke and I do?" Qi Feng looked at the different room types on the price list by the counter, and at the bottom there were four-person rooms and eight-person rooms. They sleep here?

 A light-white finger pointed exactly where Qi Feng's eyes fell, and Zhang Wenqin then aloud to verify his conjecture: "I have seen photos of this common shop on the Internet, and it is similar to our dormitory. , the cheapest one is only 20 yuan per bed, which is even cheaper than our standard room. You can think about it."

 Qi Feng & Ling Ke: "..."

 "Would you like to take a look?" The boss even took the initiative to bring They visited Tongpufang.

 Looking at the simple bunk beds against the wall, Qi Feng and Ling Ke's hearts collapsed...

 ——They're all out on a trip, don't they want to be so miserable?

 Moreover, although the bunk looks similar to the dormitory conditions, there is still a big difference in essence. After all, only they can sleep in the dormitory beds since the beginning of school, but the bunk is replaced by someone almost every day!

 Not only that, if the two of them had chosen the common bunk, they might even sleep with other strangers tonight.

 People with a little bit of mental cleanliness can't bear this condition, let alone Ling Ke and the "little princess" Qi Feng who pay attention to personal hygiene. Maybe he will have allergies when

 he comes together tomorrow morning... "How is it? Many college students here come to rent in groups, boys sleep in this kind of room, and the price is very affordable." The boss is still enthusiastically selling .

 Qi Feng and Ling Ke both looked at each other, seeing the same resistance in each other's eyes.

 "Let's look at other types of rooms..." Qi Feng said helplessly.

 ——I would rather be hungry than treat myself badly in terms of sleep quality.

 If you don’t want to sleep in a full bunk, you can only choose standard rooms of ordinary specifications, but the boss regrets that the last standard room in the inn has been allocated to the 207 dormitory led by Zhang Wenqin.

 "Today is Saturday, and there are still a lot of college students coming from nearby cities. If you don't make reservations in advance, there will be none!" said the boss.

 This is fucking embarrassing...

 "There is still a single room, one hundred per night, it is not impossible to sleep two people, some young couples like to live in this kind of room," the boss looked at the two of them, said "But both of you are boys, I think it will be a bit crowded."

 Ling Ke heard that he would "squeeze" a bed, and suddenly felt that it was worse than sleeping on a full bed. Just as he was about to veto it, Qi Feng touched his chin and said: "This price is 50 per person, which is not bad..."

 Before the two of them made a decision, Yao Jing said, "Since you two can't accept the common room, then let's live in a single room and make do with it." Slightly."

 Qi Feng looked at Ling Ke, and asked tentatively, "What do you think?"

 Ling Ke: "..." Then what else could he say? If you reject them, there is no place to live.

 The two groups first went to their rooms to check in and store their things, and agreed to meet in the lobby half an hour later.

 After registering, Qi Feng and Ling Ke got the keys, found their room number, opened the door, and found that the conditions and decoration of the room were much better than expected.

 It is said to be a single room, but the bed does not look too small, the width is 1.34 meters, which is quite big for Qi Feng and Ling Ke, who are used to sleeping in the small beds of school dormitories.

 "It feels pretty good." Qi Feng turned around and said.

 Compared to Qi Feng who had accepted the status quo, Ling Ke's heart was much more wavering.

 I don’t know if it’s because the boss said that young couples love this kind of room. He feels that the room is full of ambiguous atmosphere: beige sheets and quilts, tissue boxes with love patterns on the bedside table, translucent window curtains...

 Thinking of sharing the bed with Qi Feng in this room at night, Ling Ke felt a little breathless.

 He casually opened the wooden lattice window on the side, and unexpectedly found that this room is still facing the water alley, and the scenery outside the window is quite unique.

 Qi Feng also came over, and the two watched the scenery quietly for a while.

 Qi Feng said with a satisfied face: "That's it, it's good."

 Ling Ke: "..."

 The two of them took out the things they didn't use and put them in the room first, including some simple toiletries, and Qi Feng's backpack Two bottles of water, and went out first.

 The four girls moved a little slower. While waiting for them, Qi Feng took the opportunity to chat with the innkeeper.

 Knowing that they are students from the Department of Journalism of F University, and that they are here to do interview assignments, the boss was quite pleasantly surprised and joked: "They are all talented students, they are amazing! Then who do you want to interview? Do you want to interview me?"

 "Okay, you must have more contacts with young travelers than us. If you can accept interviews, it will be of great help to us." Qi Feng smiled, turned on the recording function of the phone, and asked some random questions, and the boss was also eloquent And talk.

 Ling can see that Qi Feng, who has become acquainted with people in a few words, is simply ashamed.

 After a few girls came out, Qi Feng had already finished the interview. He even got some information about the guests who stayed in the inn that night, and suggested that everyone come back early at night. Maybe the author could have something to say under the recommendation of the innkeeper

 . What to say: I interviewed the fellow travelers who stayed that night.

 —————

 [Interlude]

 Ling could see that Qi Feng was staring at the steamed bun in his hand, and moved the steamed stuffed bun for him to eat.

 Qi Feng retorted: No, I didn't look at the buns. The buns were bought for you. If it's just a bun, I don't want to eat it, and I won't look at it, so I can't stare at the bun, but at you...you know what I mean?

 Ling Ke: I don't really understand.

 Qi Feng: ...

 The four people in dormitory 207 just want to be four quiet people who eat bread.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 2.2K 200
Just funny interactions between the descendants characters. Pairings are bal, devie, Jonnie, jarlos, huma, gaudrey, Chad and Freddie. Warning: conta...
4.5K 71 18
this is coming soon trust also made this because I'm bored also this shit is probably inaccurate but wtvs
3.3M 176K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...