The Mafioso And His Angel | J...

By MINSFICXS

⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY... More

• Chapter one •
• Chapter two •
• Chapter three •
• Chapter four •
• Chapter five •
• Chapter six •
• Chapter seven •
• Chapter eight •
• Chapter Nine •
• Chapter Ten •
• Chapter Eleven •
• Chapter Twelve •
• Chapter Thirteen •
• Chapter Fourteen •
• Chapter Fifteen •
• Chapter Sixteen •
• Chapter Seventeen •
• Chapter Eighteen •
• Chapter Nineteen •
• Chapter Twenty •
• Chapter Twenty-one •
• Chapter Twenty-two •
• Chapter Twenty-three •
• Chapter Twenty-four •
• Chapter Twenty-five •
• Chapter Twenty-six •
• Chapter Twenty-seven •
• Chapter Twenty-eight •
• Chapter Twenty-nine •
• Chapter Thirty •
• Chapter Thirty-one •
• Chapter Thirty - two •
• Chapter Thirty-Three •
• Chapter Thirty-Four •
• Chapter Thirty-Five •
• Chapter Thirty-Six •
• Chapter Thirty-Seven •
• Chapter Thirty- eight •
• Chapter thirty- nine •
• Chapter Fourty •
• Chapter Fourty-one •
• Chapter Fourty-two •
• Chapter Fourty-three •
• Chapter Fourty-four •
• Chapter Fourty-five •
• Chapter Fourty-six •
• Chapter Fourty-seven •
• Chapter Fourty-eight •
• Chapter Fourty-nine •
• Chapter Fifty •

Bonus ♡

10.3K 480 163
By MINSFICXS

[6 years later]

Y/N'S POV ::

Life can be such an amount of unfortunate events sometimes. The time itself is your journey. As it passes, as you grow old, you realize a lot of things. The reasons behind all those which seemed unreasonable in the past also starts making sense at some point. I thought I lost my everything but with time,I gained many things.

I still remember that evening when I told Jungkook that I was carrying his child for the second time and he shuddered. He was scared more than I was. The Jeon Jungkook who feared nothing and no one in the world was scared to lose his wife. We had a lot of complications in those nine months. Both of us were going through a lot. He was assuring me and I was assuring him. We are each other's comfort places.

I still remember the day I was taken for labor. Jungkook, who read all the magazines about pregnancy and gained all the needed knowledge more than me was actually blank when my water broke. That was the chaotic night. Namjoon actually ended up hitting him so he would get himself together.

"I need you here with me, Sweetheart. Don't leave. If you do then I'll have to follow you."

He whispered those words in my ears. I can still see his anxious face, frightened eyes and wobbly lips. He was scared. It wasn't easy at all. We went through hell during those hours but when I woke up and opened my eyes, all of the worries,pain and fear I had was washed away. Jungkook was standing with our baby in his arms. A wide smile on his face. So many tears in his eyes.

We finally had our baby.

It's a peaceful afternoon of spring. The birds are chirping. The air is mild outside. The window in my kitchen is open as I hum to the random tune while baking. The random show is playing on the TV in the living room. We are in Paris for holidays. I stir the batter in a big bowl and then proceed to add flour in it. Adding a bit of flour I place the flour pack aside. I smile to myself thinking about the expressions I'll be getting after I'm done making these cupcakes.

There's always a peace before storm and the name of my storm is a soccer ball. I don't realize when and how it happened but the ball suddenly lands in the bowl and the batter splashes all over my face along with my precious kitchen. I can't grasp the situation but let out a curse under my breath. "Shit." I hear the familiar voice as I let out a huff. Suddenly the footsteps approach me in hurry. The little legs running towards me. "Mom! My soccer ball came here did-"

Jongsan.

I can hear my six year old stifling his laugh beneath his fist. I huff out another breath before moving my hands towards my face and removing the batter from my eyes and mouth. "Mom! What is this?" The guy questioned as I shoot him a glare. Jongsan let out a chuckle and behind him followed my husband. "Oh my God, Sweetheart what's wrong?" Jungkook questioned, stepping towards me. "Were you playing with him?" I asked. Jungkook was quick to grab a napkin and clean my face. I kept throwing daggers at my husband with my eyes.

"We were just playing around and it just happened." The big guy stated. "Yes mom! You should've locked the window!" My son exclaimed from behind as my mouth fell open. "Wahh so thats my fault, huh?" I huffed. "It is." I glared at Jungkook who let out a smile while continuing to wipe my face. "Mom you look like a cupcake yourself now!!" Jongsan started laughing. My eyes moved around and I realized just how screwed my kitchen looked.

"You both are so.. ugh!" I let out a groan. Jungkook gestured our son to shut the hell up as he stepped towards me. Grabbing the nearby napkin, the big guy started wiping my face. "Stop pouting." He muttered as I shook my head and swat at his hand. "I'll do it myself!" I exclaimed, grabbing the napkin from him and then proceeded to wipe my face. "You love cupcakes so what's the big deal?" Jungkook questioned as I passed a death glare at him. Jungkook again let out a chuckle along with Jongsan while they both gestured each other to shut up.

I couldn't help but admire that bond they both have. Who would have thought that the big guy who was so afraid to hold his child in his arm on the very first day would cancel everything just to spend some quality time with his son. Jongsan loves soccer. Although he is just five now and there are possibilities that with the time, he might not be interested in that but he takes the game seriously and Jungkook being the good father he is, always plays with him.

The big guy once didn't know how to act in front of kids and he still sometimes lacks that knowledge but hey you do learn things with the time. He is learning to too. Little by little.

"Mum! You have something there!" My son's shrill voice brings me out of my trance. He tells me crouch down so he can reach my face. I do it. Thinking he will take the batter off my face but instead the little guy has to put the batter back on my cheeks while pretending to wipe it. "Hey!" I exclaimed. He started giggling while running off. "It was papa's idea!" I grab the spatula from the kitchen counter and run behind him. "You little munchkin!" I exclaimed. He took Jungkook as the shield and hide behind him. "Get away, biggie!"

"I swear it was papa's idea!" Jongsan yelled out and this time, I started running behind him while Jungkook kept yelling at us to stop. He tried though. The tag game between me and my son was not coming to an end because he is awfully fast at running and I become tired easily now.

However I kept running behind jongsan with my spatula. His giggles echoing in our house while my husband shook his head trying to stop us. "Stop there! Sannie!" I exclaimed but the little guy was too busy throwing cushions at me. He knows I'm not going to hit him, he just likes having me run behind him ever since he was a toddler. First,I used to run behind him so he would finish his food, then that turned him running away from me because he wants to play in a bad weather then that turned into running away from school while he joined last year. Jungkook said that he wasn't a bratty child so I know whom Jongsan got his genes from.

I feel sorry for Mrs song who raised me. Because I used to run all the time.

Suddenly my feet slipped on something. Probably one of his toy. I was about to fall right on Jognsan but Jungkook is quick enough to run in our direction. He held me by the one arm and the next one was occupied with our son. The three of us ended up falling together on the floor but none got the hurt thanks to Jungkook.

The big guy let out a groan under the weight of me and our son. "Sannie! Are you okay?" I questioned to the little one who hummed in response. Letting out a sigh I caressed his cheek before softly pecking his forhead. "Maybe you should check on me too." Jungkook let out as I tilted my head towards him. "Sorry. Are you okay?" I questioned before getting off of him. Jungkook sighed before turning to Jongsan. "Are you a child?" He questioned. "Excuse me?" I questioned from the other side. Jungkook shook his head at that. "No not you." Then he turned towards me. "Are you a child? Why would you run like that?"

I blinked at my husband. "Shouldn't I be the one to scold you? You ruined my cupcake batter and my kitchen too!" I exclaimed. "We were just playing mum,you should've locked the window." Jongsan muttered from behind. I let out a gasp, resting my hand on my hip. "I sometimes wonder if you're only his child." I point at Jungkook causing the kid to giggle. "Brat." I mumbled while shaking my head. Suddenly we all heard the shrill crying sound coming from upstairs. "Sof woke up!!" Jongsan was quick enough to jump and run upstairs. Jungkook and I glanced at each other before following him behind.

The crying was coming from the nursery. Our two year old baby girl was bawling her eyes out in her crib. Her eyes shone with big tears,a pout on her lips, the chubby cheeks turning red along with her nose. And then there stood bam near her crib as if he is guiding her. "Aww what happened to my baby?" I cooed at her before picking her up in my arms. While Sofia was crying her eyes out everyone was busy to pamper her. Including her father,the brother and even Bam.

Sofia was born after Jongsan turned four years. There was a time when it was difficult for me to be a mother but then I was blessed with Jongsan and after four years my baby girl was born. Now, Sofia is actually spoiled one because she is the youngest and gets spoiled by everyone.

Her wailing and crying stops the moment Jungkook takes in his embrace. "She just wanted papa." Jongsan muttered as I glared at him. "I'll freshen up. Take care of her till then." I muttered before disappearing into the bathroom.

A while later, I stepped outside after changing my clothes and saw Jungkook and Sannie still playing with Sofia. The girl was giggling now. "Alright everyone!" I exclaimed before picking Sofia up in my arms. "I'm still mad at you both so you better go and clean the kitchen and then you.." I pointed at Jungkook. "..bake the cupcakes.."

"Me..?" He point at himself. "Yes. You." I stated before taking Sofia with me downstairs. "We are in trouble, papa." I hear Jongsan mumbling. "Say thanks to your obsession with soccer. Let's go now!"

The both father-son duo were sulking while cleaning the kitchen. We don't have any maids or servants here in Paris whenever we are here for a vacation. That's the thing. And I can see that Jungkook is regretting all of it now. I sit with Sofia while feeding her baby food. She claps her hands at the misery of her brother and father.

It took them two hours when they were finally done making the cupcakes. "It needs icing." Jungkook muttered as I let out a hum. "Sannie, watch your sister. I'll help your papa." I mumbled. "Yes boss!" He exclaimed before taking off his small kitchen apron which ; i was forced to buy by the way, and then ran towards his sister who is surrounded by toys and Bam,always on her guard.

"Wow.. they look tasty.." I take the cream out of fridge and start pouring it in a icing cone. While I work on the icing, I can feel the pair of eyes staring at me. Jungkook leans on the kitchen counter with a smile on his face as I glance over him. "What's with the good mood?" I questioned. He hums before his fingers softly tucks the strands of my hair behind my ear. "Everyday is good day to exist, angel." He stated as I rolled my eyes. Years of marriage and the love we both have is still same. If anything then it grows day by day.

Each day, I get to see his new sides. Jungkook is so much more than what he shows to the world and I feel so loved.

"Cheesy!" I exclaimed.

He turned towards me and then wraps his arms around my waist from behind. I'm still icing the cupcakes when I feel his chin resting on my shoulder. "You smell so good." He mumbled. "You mean like batter of cupcakes? Thanks to you and your son." I said. He leaves an open mouth kiss on my neck. A sigh escapes my lips. "Nope. You're not doing that here." I whispered while elbowing him to move away but who am I kidding? He is the big guy after all.

"Come on now! Do I not even get to kiss my wife?" He questioned as I let out a soft chuckle. "Our kids are too young to be traumatized, kook." I mumbled. "They aren't here, darling.." his lips moves to my jaw. "Stop! I'm working!" I exclaimed but no avail.

I can feel his lips moving against my skin. Leaving the trail of kisses from neck to my nape and eventually my earlobe. "You will ruin the cupcakes, kook." I whispered. Not paying any heed to my words, he softly tucked my hairs at one side before inhaling in my scent. "You know.. we have so many good memories in this house.." he said.

We visit Paris every year. Our time here actually holds a lot of meaning.

"Mum!!" I jolted up at the voice and pushed Jungkook aside. "Are those ready to eat?" Jongsan questioned before turning to his father. "Yep they are." I mumbled. "Papa, can you help me lay the mat in our yard?" Jungkook hummed at our son before picking him up in his arms. "Lets gooooooo!!!"

After icing the cupcakes I grabbed caprese sandwiches, strawberries and watermelons with potato salad and sausage rolls. Jongsan wanted to have a little picnic in our yard so we decided to eat out lunch there today. Jungkook helped me with setting up the food while Jongsan played soccer with Bam. Sofia was resting in her father's arms.

A smile made its way on my face as I glanced my surroundings. "Sannie! Let's eat first!" I called him out and then he started running towards us with Bam following behind. "Did you wash your hands?" Jungkook questioned him. Jongsan was about to grab a table clothe to wipe his hands.

"Uh-huh! Go and use the handwash!" I exclaimed. He sighed before moving in. "You're getting scarier day by day." Jungkook mumbled. "Says who?" I scoffed at him. While Jungkook is a husband and father, he still is a mafia. His mafia world stays away from the family but you never know. With the time I've learned to protect our family by all the evil out there. Instead of getting in arguments with him over the safety of our kids,I decided to stand with him and together we protect our family.

"I'm here!" Jongsan exclaimed. I served him his lunch as he took his seat. Jungkook went to serve Bam his dog food before coming back and to feed Sofia. "Mum.. I need tomato sauce.." I shook my head at him before walking back inside the kitchen. Looking over the cabinets and then moving to fridge, I grabbed the bottle and then walked back towards our yard. The sounds of laughter reached my ears as my heart picked up it's speed. No matter how many times I hear Jungkook laughing, it never gets old. The feeling is still there.

I walk slowly and stand at the threshold to look at my family. Sofia is also giggling at the show her father is putting for her. Jongsan is laughing at too. I quickly run back inside our bedroom and grab my camera.

The three of them are still laughing while Bam is chasing at the butterfly. I smile ear to ear before clicking the picture and storing the memory. Jungkook's head is tilted back while he is laughing. Jongsan is making weird faces for Sofia while the little girl is grininh ear to ear and oh my bam is still chasing the butterfly.

My family.

How come that I was alone and suddenly I had a family. A loving husband who is so devoted to me and two cutest kids. The void of losing my first child is still there but I don't let the past control my present anymore.

As I stare at the picture I realize one thing, this is it. This is my home. This is the place where I belong.

"Mum!!" Jongsan yells out before running towards me. "Look i learned a new trick with spoon." He drags me towards the table while holding my hand. I stare at him and then at Jungkook who's eyes are asking questions. I feel a tear trickling down my face but I quickly wipe it away. "You okay?" He questioned as I nodded.

"Yup! Let's eat!" I exclaimed.

The thing about life is.. nothing here last forever. Whether it's a good days or bad days. It must end. We started of with all the broken pieces and created our own world out of it. Time doesn't heals you but you learn to deal with the situation. At the end of the day, things will fall in their right places and you will find yourself at where you belong.

JUNGKOOK'S POV ::

I was a lonely wolf. My solitude was my comfort, that until certain wild cat entered and created chaos in my life. Plot twist? I fell in love with her chaos. So much that It scares to even think about the life without her.

It's that time of the year. Winter. I used to loath it but she held my hand and led me towards the warmth place. Then I fell in love with winter which used to bring my demons.

"Sir..?" I hear Jinyoung's voice as I tilt my head and realize that I'm in my car on my way back home. "Yes?" I questioned him. "You never used the bullet vest before then why now?" He questioned. I let out a small smile at his obviousness. While Jinyoung is y/n's half brother he still decided to keep working for me. I'm glad because I can't afford to lose an assistant like him. "Before there was no one to wait for me but now there is.. I'm a family man, Jinyoung. My wife and kids needs me to be there and hey I'm a greedy man because I want spend time with them so for that I need to protect myself as well." I stated causing him to nod at me.

"So y/n didn't really threatened you to wear it?" I let out a cough at that. My wife can't keep her mouth shut. "Damn you both. She told you, didn't she?" I questioned. "More like she asked to keep an eye on you so take care of yourself." I sighed at that and lean my head on the window. "You should go home. I need to grab few things from the mall." I stated while looking outside. The Seoul city is lightning up with the colors of Christmas. It looks dazzling.

"Sure." Jinyoung mumbled. I dropped him at his apartment before stopping at the mall. I suddenly hear my phone ringing as I pull it out and see Taehyung's number displaying. "Are you coming tomorrow for the Christmas party?" He questioned. "You asked y/n, didn't you?" I questioned back. "Damn how do you know?" I sighed at that. "Because you're a big fan of my wife and I know you." I mumbled as he let out a chuckle. "Saehyun can't wait to meet Sofia and Jongsan so I called y/n early. Be there on time tomorrow!" He exclaimed before hanging up.

Even after years, we still have dinner at kim mansion on every year after the day of Christmas. It's a like small get together for our families.

I grab the gifts from the mall before before diving towards my mansion. The place which used to be silent has morphed into chaos. My son is a replica of me in looks but in behavior he has got all of y/n's genes. Chaotic asf. And what more interesting is the both mother-son has equal temper so it's fun watching them argue.

On the other hand my little daughter, Sofia has looks of her mother. In fact her eyes are the same ones which once bewitched me and since then I've been trapped.

Amber eyes.

But sof is silent. She is more matured and knows when to create chaos. Like when I'm alone with my wife? Yes. Absolutely yes.

I shake my head at the voices coming from inside. I walk inside silently and see that y/n us scolding jognsan ; probably for stealing chocolate. Sofia is on the floor with her toys surrounding her. She lets out a yelp as soon as her eyes lands on me. My baby crawls towards me on her little hands and knees. "Papa!!" Jongsan yells out before running towards me as well. I pick up Sofia in my arms and then hug jongsan.  "John has your Christmas gifts!" I exclaimed causing the boy to run towards my bodyguard.

"Hey! Baby.. what did you do today?" I questioned at the girl in my arms. "Nothing except pulling at Sannie's hairs and playing usually." Y/n muttered while walking towards me as I planted a kiss on her forhead. "Mum! Papa brought the new cars for me!" Sannie exclaimed from behind as y/n shook her head. "What did he do today?" I questioned.

Jongsan is mischievous.

"He ate the chocolates despite the dentist telling him not to. Chocolates are strictly prohibited for a while." I place Sofia back on her place before y/n helps me get out of the long coat that I'm wearing. "Is it snowing outside?" She questioned as I shake my head in denial. Stepping closer to me, her hand rests right above my heart as she stares at me. "Are you okay?" Y/n questioned. "I am." I mumbled.

Its a death anniversary of my parents today and we did made a visit to them. It has become our tradition now.

"Let's eat the dinner then." She said before disappearing into the kitchen.

An hour later, I walked inside the kitchen to help my wife but instead I couldn't help staring at her. She is wearing a white blouse with a black shorts. One thing I love doing is hugging her from behind so that's exactly what I do. "Old habits die hard, huh?" She chuckled as I rested my chin on her shoulder. "I missed you." I mumbled before turning her around to face me. She cups my face before pecking my lips. "I thought you were busy?" She questioned. "When did you get the time to miss me?" I tilted my head before wrapping my arms around her waist.

"With every breathe that I take away from vicinity, my heart beats with the thought of you.. I miss you every time you're not around. Its natural!" She rolls her eyes at me before letting out a soft chuckle and staring right in my eyes. I see my forever there. In those orbs ,I see my whole world lying right there. "Merry Christmas, big guy." She whispered. "Merry Christmas, Sweetheart."

As if there is a pull on both us we move close to each other. My senses dying down at the thought of savoring her lips because after having kids you don't get to kiss your wife often. Not in the way you want to kiss her. I wait for our lips to meet but then as if someone just splashed a whole bucket of cold water on my face, y/n pushes me away and I stumble on the other side.

"Mum!"

This little devil.

"What's wrong baby?" Y/n questions at Jongsan who's hands are resting on his eyes. "No I didn't see anything!" He exclaimed as I shake my head. "What do you mean?" Y/n questioned while raising her eyebrow. "Papa told me not to disturb you both when you're alone."

Fuck me.

I awkwardly smile at my wife who is glaring at me. She kneels down to Jongsan's level. "No. You can come to us whenever you want. Don't listen to him. Just... just make some noise before coming,hm?" He nods with a hum. "Can I eat jell-o?" He questioned. "Sure but don't eat too much." He turns to walk away but then turns to his mother again. "Can sof eat that?" He asks. Jongsan adores his baby sister and I feel so proud of that. "Yup! But make sure that you don't spill it on her clothes."

"Okayyyyy." And then he finally runs off. I take a step towards my wife but she turns with a spatula in her hand. "What the fuck are you teaching him? What if someday he gets hurt and does not comes to us?" She questioned as I grabbed her and took the spatula from her hand before putting it aside. "I didn't think about that." I muttered. "Only if you were thinking with your brain." She rolls her eyes at me before pushing me away. "Help me set the table."

"Yes, ma'am."

I wonder if my father is looking at me right with my mother and if they are proud of me. I wonder if according to my mother I made a good husband and a good father. I wonder a lot about them and their thoughts because it feels surreal. I lost my everything on one Christmas but now I spend every Christmas with lots of laughter. Having my own family feels surreal. It was not planned. I was the person who didn't want life,who played with it and stood in front of the death almost every day.

But now I'm afraid of death and greedy for life. I want to give my everything to my kids and wife.

An hour passes by and the four of us is seated at the dinner table. "Who put the reindeer antlers on bam?" Y/n questioned. "Bam did it himself, mum." Jongsan mumbled while chewing on his food. "Hey! What did I say about lying?" Y/n shows him her big eyes while I shake my head and focus on feeding Sofia. "Sorry but he looks cute!" Jongsan exclaimed. "That.. he does.." y/n smiles at the dog before turning to us. "Should we sing a carol?!" Jongsan exclaimed as I let out a sigh.

This feels like a deja vu.

A movie and I didn't like it's ending. It ruined me for years.

"Nope—"

"Yes." I cut off y/n. She is always careful during Christmas but I'm past that phase now. She has pulled me out of my misery long ago. Right on that first Christmas which we have spent together.

This movie is different and I will make sure that it has a happy ending.

"You sure?" Y/n mouths at me and I hum. Jongsan starts singing along with his mother. Sofia claps her hand and giggles at them. I smile ear to ear at my little world.

Family is what gives you strength even if you are at the cliff hanging by a thread. You look around yourself and realize that you need to hang on for those people who believe in you.

And I want to see my family happy.

"Mum! Look it's snowing!!" Jongsan points at the big glass window in our living room. We were done with our dinner and while I was helping y/n with cleaning up, Jongsan was watching cartoons with Sofia. "Shall we go outside?" He stomps his feets as y/n sighs. "Wear your gloves and boots." She mumbled. The little one squealed in happiness before running to put on his gloves and boots. "He is so chaotic." Y/n muttered as I point at her. She throws a napkin on my face and I chuckle.

"By the way.. where is my Christmas gift?" She questioned as I let out a hum before walking towards her. "Here." I wrap my arms around her as she smiles. "No doubt that I got the best gift in the world!" She exclaimed before joining our foreheads. I breathe in her scent which never fails to soothe me. "I want to play in the snow too!" And then just like that my wife also joine our son in the yard.

I shake my eyes before following them. While the both mother-son duo is busy playing in the snow. I sit at the threshold of the window with Sofia tucked in blankets on my lap. Bam is running around Jongsan. Their laughter echoes and works as a music to my ear which reaches straight to my heart.

Its crazy what a love can do to you. Or how much it can change you. The women playing with my son never fails to take my breathe away. She still has that effect on me. I stare at her. Her eye twinkling and shining. Her lips stretched a wide grin. Her hairs are tangling and the snow is playing with them. Her cheeks coating with pink as a natural blush takes over her skin.

Sannie and y/n throws snowball at each other. No wonder sannie matches his mother's energy.

It's during the night some time when I find myself sitting at the small couch in the balcony. Jongsan is sleeping in his room. Sofia sleeps in her nursery right besides our bedroom. Y/n is sleeping too but I couldn't.

So I'm doing something that my wife loves to do. Staring at the moon. Suddenly I hear the shuffle on bed and then the footsteps approach me. "What are you doing here so late?" Her voice is raspy because of the sleep. I pull her in my lap as she wraps her hand around my neck and rests her head on my chest. "Couldn't sleep." She stiffens at that. "Hey that's because I consumed too much caffeine today." She hums at that.

"The moon looks pretty tonight despite the weather." Y/n mumbled. "Yes." I said. We stayed like that in complete silence. I feel her breathing, I feel her hear beating, I feel her so much, like I've been consuming her.

"Thank you for coming in my life, y/n." I stated, causing her to look at me. "What is this about?" She asked as I softly stroke her hairs and placed the strands behind her ear. My fingers grazes over the apple of her cheek as I continue to stare at her ; like the hopeless lover I am.

"Nothing to be honest... I just feel so complete with you.. you have no idea.." she cups my face in her hands. "You complete me, big guy. Without you, I would've been broke forever." She whispered, her nose touching mine and our lips lingering over each other. "I feel the pull towards you every time we are close. You have no idea what you do to me." She continued, baring her heart in front of me.

"You know when we first met.." I start as she pulls away from me to look at me. "You were so lively and loving that it was annoying. You carried lights everywhere you went but I.. I was filled with darkness, Sweetheart.. my darkness had no limits.. I was consumed by my demons. My demons were all around me and I couldn't just imagine a life with you because if anything I was afraid that my demons would kill the lights in you but.." I inhale a breathe. "But?" She asked.

"But I fell in love with you anyway. Madly. Insanely. Inevitably. I needed you like I need breathing.. The moment you held me in your arms.. the moment I felt your heart beating against mine.. all of my demons fell asleep. You taught my heart how to beat. I was a breathing corpse but you brought me life.." I continued. Her eye suddenly shining with tears. "The day I found out that you had a tumor and you were dying.. I thought I lost my everything again but this time I didn't even get to have it.." I wipe at her tears.

"But you taught me to fight.." she mumbled. "Even i thought I was dying until I found you and you gave me the strength to fight for life.. in a way we both taught lot of things to each other and we will continue to do so.."

"We complete each other, kook." She muttered as I nodded. "You are my angel who killed the demons haunting me. You brought the lights, Sweetheart. You brought me to life so thank you very much.." I mumbled before pulling her closer and sealing our lips together. She still tastes as sweet as ever. "I love you so much, big guy." She mumbled in between the kiss. "I love you too." I said and continued to kiss her.

Holding her as close as possible. Kissing y/n under the moonlight is like consuming my daily vitamins. I hear her let out a moan as I nibble her lower lips. She gasps and I explore her mouth before picking her up in my arms and placing her on the bed. She pulls away from the kiss while smiling. "You and I are a forever thing, right?" She questioned as Iet out a sigh.

"Forever and ever and ever and till the eternity. As long as the universe exist, as long as I get the chance to be born as a human again.. you are mine as much as I'm yours. My heart and soul is yours and yours only."

And then I'm kissing her again. Making love to her again. Marking her skin with my lips. Leaving the trail of evidences of my arrival. The moon and the universe once again witness us luring into each other's desires as we continue to make love.

I was thrown into the darkness. All alone and lonely. Uncle Kim tried to get me out of it but I was consumed by my demons. He couldn't get me out. No one could. That until my angel came and dragged me out of the darkness. Her lights gave me new life. She woke the new person in me.

Me, a mafia found his angel in the form of the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

Her amber eyes.

Her dark brown hairs.

Her soothing voice.

Y/n was meant to be mine even if we were unknown to each other's existence. It was supposed to be her only who would make my demons sleep.

I have no idea what life holds ahead of us. It won't be all rainbows and sunshine but I will fight. I will keep fighting for her and for our kids.

She fell in love with my darkness while offering me her lights.

I fell in love with her solace while she promised me forever.

A forever.

—The End!!

♡♡♡♡

A/N :: I fucking can't believe that i finished this book. Omg. 😭
Thanks to everyone who has been reading it since the start and was very patient with me. You guys encouraged me to write so the credit goes to you all. Your comments makes my day! And I feel just so motivated to write. As I kept writing this story, I did get attached with it and it happens with me every time I start a series so of course I will miss this one. But.. if one ends then the other one starts! 🥺❤

Thank you for all the love that you showed on this story and me too <3

I LOVE YOU 💗

Also, please do check out "The games of reckless desires."

Do vote, comments and share!

Tell me what was your favorite scene from the entire series? 👀

See you in next book!

Love,
XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559K 22.8K 74
Y/n, a sweet and innocent girl trying to live in the cruel world. What happens when she suddenly has to live with a ruthless mafia who doesn't care a...
348K 10.9K 41
TAEHYUNG ASIAS BIGGEST MAFIA AND A VERY RUDE ,COLD AND HEARTLESS PERSON .....GETS MARRIED TO JEON JUNGKOOK ....WELL IT WAS JK WISH TO AGREE TO THE MA...
45.2K 965 55
Yoonsae is Mafia King lost daughter and she is mafia queen but no one know. She got kidnapped by White Devil(Her dad enemy).One day she got info that...