Enhypen Imagines and Reaction...

Von tohkakurumi

Its what the Title Says,Enjoy ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა Mehr

Requests Open(๑•ᴗ•๑)
Love Letter's🌺.Jw
With my Own Friend?✧∘*.Sh
Sassy Boy⭐.Ni-Ki
*:・゚✧Enhypen as Boyfriends✧∘* ✧
Enhypen in FNaF Security Breach
Enhypen as Your Classmates ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Fangs🌹.Jw&Ni-Ki
Fangs🌹 Pt.2
Enhypen in Diffrent Times・゚✧
When You're having a Bad Day*.。🌺
Alternate Universe °.'*・゚✧
Enhypen as Yanderes❀
Enhypen as Princes👑
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.2💮
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.3✿
When you're Clingy💛
Enhypen as your Ceo
Enhypen as Fairies🌿
The Nasty Rockstar🎸.Jay
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.4❁
When he's Clingy🧡
Sharing a Bed🌙
Alternate Universes pt.2 /Hyung Line/
Alternate Universes pt.2 /Maknae Line/
What they would Gift you🎁
How you met✨
Enhypen as Androids /Hyung Line/
Enhypen as Androids /Maknae Line/
Would you Rather
Enhypen as your Brothers🌺
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.5❀
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.6❁
Obsessed💜.Hs
Enhypen as Vampires🌷
Enhypen as Yanderes pt.7✿
A/N
Enhypen as Best Friends☀️
Finding out They're Vampires🌹
They Find out you're a Vampire🌷
When you're Close with another Member💖
Would you Rather pt.2˚.*。
How They'd Confess🎀
When you Fall Asleep on Them🌙
When you have a Fictional Crush💚
When they're Obsessed with you♦️
Your Engagement Rings。⋆✧
A Parade🎃.Jay
Obsession🎃.Jw
Enhypen as Vampires pt.2🌷
Enhypen as Yanderes🎃
A Circus of Power🎃.Sh
The Friend🎃.Ni-Ki
The Thrill of it🎃.Jk
A/n
Enhypen in Diffrent Times pt.2
Enhypen as Diffrent Versions🎃
Enhypen on Halloween🎃
Things they like to do with you💕
Enhypen as your Roommates⭐
Your First Kiss🌺
About the Yandere Series :)
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.1✿
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.2💮
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.3❀
Enhypen as your Fake Boyfriends˚✧
Would you Rather pt.3。˚.✧
Meeting on the Disco Pang Pang🎉
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.4❁
Enhypen as Princes pt.2♔
Enhypen as Magicians🪄
Some Relationship Basics🌺✧∘*・゚
When you need Lip Balm˚✧.✨
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.5✿
A Love Letter Mystery🎀
Being Cozy with Enhypen🧸
Going Camping with Enhypen🌲
Playing in the Snow with Enhypen❄️
Enhypen on Christmas🎄
They Catch You Talking about them🎀⋆ ˚。✧
Secret Santa🎄
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.6💮
Would you Rather pt.4。⋆.✧
Which Member is your Boyfriend🌺
Yandere x Yandere✿
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.7 ❀Fluff Version❀
Yandere x Yandere pt.2
Would you Rather pt.5✧・゚∘*
Yandere x Sadistic Reader❀
A/n ✧∘*
About the Yandere Series (^_^)
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.7❀
Still,For the Thrill of it🌷.Jk
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.8❁
A/n (^~^)
When Enhypen are in Love🌺
How they're affectionate🌺. °🎀
Enhypen as Vampires 2.1🌷
What made them Love You🌺
Enhypen as Your Fake Boyfriends pt.2 ✧゚。°.
Friends ゚.Jay
Enhypen at an Amusement Park🎉
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.9✿
Enhypen as Your Roommates pt.2🌟
Fairies🌺 . * ・˚
Romantic things that they like to do🌹
How they flirt 🌺
Enhypen as Wizards ✧ ・゚・⭐
Enhypen as Yanderes 2.10❀
Enhypen in different Times pt.3
Alternate Universe pt.3
When another Guy flirts with You🌼
When You catch them talking about You✧。⋆°🎀
A/n (^_^)

Going Shopping with Enhypen🛍️

2K 56 1
Von tohkakurumi

Helloooo,How are You doing? I Hope that You are doing Absolutly Amazing (^ ◡ ^)

The Title of the Chapter Explains the Context that this Chapter will Have,You're Going Shopping with the Members of Enhypen!

For this Chapter You're going to the Clothing Store Together and You're also a Couple (╹ ᵕ ╹)

Anyways,I Hope You Enjoy ( ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ )

----------------------------------------------

Heeseung

- After You've been a Couple for a While Already,You Finally decided to Ask Heeseung if He Wanted to Join You while Going Shopping since You wanted to have Some Company and Heeseung was Talking about wanting a Couple of New Shirts,And of Course,He Agreed.

- He has No Problem at All with Waiting and Watching until You have Chosen Some Clothes to Try on or Buy.

- And when You're Trying on the Clothes You've Chosen,He will Give You his Honest Opinion on them but Will also Tell You to Wear Whatever You want and not Worry too much about his Opinion.

- Carries Your Clothes around the Store Until You Buy them,Even when He Looks around for Clothes that he could Like.

- Sort of Forgets about If All the Clothes that You two are Buying Fit into Your Closets.

- When Walking Home after Paying for the Clothes,He Carries a Big Smile on His Face and Proudly Talks about the Fact that it was Alot of Fun to Go Shopping with You.

Jay

- He was the One that Suggested that You Should go Shopping Together after You've Recently Thrown out Some Old Clothes that You werent into anymore,And Besides that He Just wanted to Go Shopping with You.

- And While You wanted to Go a Couple of Cheaper Stores First since You didnt want to Use Jay's Money,He Almost Dragged You to a Rather Expensive One Instead and Told You to Get Whatever You wanted as Long as You Really Liked it.

- You Picked the Clothes very Carefully and Kept Looking at Jay to See if He Really had No Problem with Paying for them,And He Always Reassured You that he Indeed had no Problem with it At All.

- As You were Trying on All the Clothes that You Found Pretty,Jay Sat on the Couch Infront of the Changing Rooms and Waited for You to Show off Each Piece of Clothing so That He Could Tell You about How Good You Look in All of Them.

- Throughout the Entire Day,Jay Kept Smiling Proudly and Expressed How Much Fun he was Having.

- Carries all the Shopping Bags when You're Going Home.

Jake

- He was Actually a Little Suprised when You Asked Him if He wanted to Go Shopping with You,As He Thought that it was Something that You'd Only do with Your Friends,But the Fact that You now Asked him to do So made him Excited and Of Course he Agreed.

- This Boy held Your Hand All the Way to the Store and Barely Agreed to Let it Go when You Arrived at Your Favourite Store that You Really wanted to Show him.

- He Watched as You Wandered Around the Store and Looked at All the Cute Clothes that they were Selling,Thinking that it was Quite Adoreable how Excited You got because of the Clothes.

- Eventually,After You have Found a Couple Clothes that You wanted to Get,Jake Looked around the Store Aswell to Look for Some Clothes for Himself,And He Once He Found Something that he Liked,He'd Show it off to you.

- He didnt even Consider it an Option that You'd Pay for the Clothes and Payed for them Himself Instead.

- As You were Walking Home Together,He'd Mention that He'd Love to Go Shopping You again as he thought that it was Alot of Fun.

Sunghoon

- Despite the Fact that You've been in a Relationship with Sunghoon for a While Already,You've never went Shopping Together and You Since You Thought that it Could be Fun to do so,You Invited him to Go to Some of Your Guys' Favourite Stores Together which he Accepted.

- Now,Since Sunghoon was Usually Somewhat Calm and even Shy whenever You'd Go Somewhere Together,You were Caught off Guard and Felt Suprised when it Turned Out that He was Actually Quite Excited to Go Shopping and Look Through all the Clothes.

- He Kept Showing off the Clothes that he'd Find and Pick to See Your Reaction to Them,And He Always Flashes a Big Smile whenever You Agree with him that the Clothes are Pretty or Cute.

- After Checking out Clothes that were Mostly for Him,Sunghoon walked over to the Section that Interested You the Most to Look Through the Clothes there.

- He wouldnt want to Interfere with Your Shopping too much,But Cannot Convince Himself to Not Judge the Clothes You'd Pick with the Looks and Glances He'd Give You and the Clothes.

- On the Way Home,Sunghoon doesnt Carry All of Your Bags but Some as He also has to Carry his Own Bags with Clothes.

Sunoo

- After Watching a Movie with Relativly Great Fashion,Both You and Sunoo were in the Mood to Go Shopping Together which by Itself You Considered to be Exciting,However the Fact that You havent Gone Shopping Together Yet made it even more Exciting.

- Before You've even Started Walking Towards the Clothing Store that You Two wanted to Go to,Sunoo made it Pretty Clear that he would not Let You Buy Anything that Looked not So Great.

- Then when You Finally Arrived at the Store,He wanted to Look at Clothes for You First as He Thought that it would be Alot of Fun to Look at The Clothes that Caught Your Interest.

- He's Kind off a Hype man whenever You Try on the Clothes that Look Fabulous in His Opinion,But will Honestly Judge those that He Thinks Look not as Fabulous.

- After Getting all the Clothes that You Found Pretty,Sunoo rushes into the Direction of the Clothes that he Finds Cute,Pretty,Comfy or Those that Caught His Interest in General.

- He will Only Pay for the Clothes that Are for Him,But Will Carry all of Your Shopping Bags when You Two are on the Way Home.

Jungwon

- Both You and Jungwon were Sitting on the Couch and Talked about All Kinds of Things when You Suddenly Mentioned the Topic of Shopping and How You'd Like to Go Shopping with Him at Some Point,And Well,Jungwon Decided to Go Shopping Together Right away.

- He'd Ask about Your Favourite Stores and Then Goes There with You.

- While You're Going Around the Store Looking for Some Clothes,Jungwon Sneaks around the Store aswell and Finds Clothes that He Thinks would Look Good on You to Show them off to You and Get Your Reaction.

 - Proudly Waits Infront of the Changing Rooms while You're Trying on Clothes to Admire You whenever You Show them Off to Him.

- When You Ask for his Opinion,He does Give it,However He will Make Sure to Explain to You that You Should Choose what to Buy Based on Your Own Opinion as You have to Wear the Clothes and Feel Comfortable in them,Not Him.

- On the Way Home,He Carries the Shopping Bags while Also Holding Your Hand and Smiling Widely.

Ni-Ki

- When You Randomly Asked Niki if He wanted to Go Shopping with You,He First Looked at You with a Questioning Look as He Thought that You'd would Only Go Shopping with Your Friends,But He did Agree to do it.

- At First,Niki Just Watched as You Walked Around the Store and Picked Out the Clothes that You Liked,But Eventually He was Amused by the Idea of Choosing Outfits for You that He'd then Tell You to Try on.

- He Tells You his Honest Opinion on the Clothes You Choose,But Likes most of them anyways.

- Gets Excited when You Like the Clothes he Chose for You and Those He Picked for Him to Wear.

- He will Try on a Couple of Diffrent Outfits but Mostly Admires the Outfits You Try on and Will Tell You Somewhat Shyly how much he Likes Them.

- He will Carry the Shopping Bags when You're on the Way Home and Hold Your Hand Gently.

Heyyyy,How was the Chapter? I Hope You Enjoyed it :)

Anyways,I Hope You Have a Awesome Day (^_^)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

17.9K 628 14
"𝖧𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖨 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌" - 𝗞𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗬/𝗻 [𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲...
43.9K 1.6K 44
[COMPLETED] "thank you for being my escape" 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙡 𝙟𝙖𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙡 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝙣𝙤𝙩�...
23K 912 17
"𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂?" 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗌 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌, 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝖽, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈�...
436K 22.2K 47
"𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗲." -- 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗨𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗖𝗛 𝗔𝗨 ☹︎