The Heart Wants What It Wants...

By Anais_Baromeo

When I thought that I found the man of my life, I was so wrong. He was playing me all along and I was playing... More

Confession 2.0: Meet Sebastian Killers
Confession: Meet Rebekah Arden
A Note
Note
Before It All Begins
Attraction
Douchebag: Pejorative Term For An Arrogant Or Obnoxious Person
Sweet And Bitter Revenge
Heart-problems. Panic-attack. Kiss
Ignoring The Destiny
Drugged And Sentimental
The Future And The Start
A New Chapter
Information
Epilogue: Wish I Never
Where It All Begins
Esther The Bitch Ohm... Cheerleaders Captain
Softcore Or Hardcore?
Shattered In Pieces
Related Songs In A Bad Timing
Useless And Inferiority
Heartache. Fights. Break-up.
A Party Turn Out Bad
Coward: Excessively Afraid Of Danger Or Pain.
I'll Let You Call Me Yours Tonight
Stupid In Love
Emotionless And Bootylicious
Turn Off Gone Wrong
School Car Wash
Stranger In The Gymnastic Showers
Not This Time Around
Messed Up Feelings And Emotions
Home To You
The Other Girl
Heart Pains And Fainting
Never Been So Heartbroken
Creatures Lurking In The Shadows
Better Than The Day Before
Beautiful With Scars And All
A Very Long Night
Close To Good But Getting There
Behold The Beast
Friday Night
Pregnancy And Birth Controls
You're A Trainwreck But......
The Party Couldn't End good Couldn't It?
Blood-loss
Nervous Breakdown And Denial
Fashion Show ll
Monster
Bloodthirsty Werewolf
Oh My Baby
Mommy Dearest
Secrets Are Better Left Unsaid
Poisoned
Three Children And A Cell
Mother And Son
A Nightmare
A Curse More Than A Gift
Bad News
Moving & Kicking
Returning To School
Impersonation
Battlefield
Way Too Early
Written On The Stars
Back In Time
Graduation Day
Note: Finale
Beautiful Memories: Finale
Beautiful Memories: Decisions...Decisions
Beautiful Memories: Finale
End: Questions
Triquel Examples: Not Confirmed
Triquels
Triquel Examples: Not Confirmed
Triquel
TRIQUEL IS UP
Close to 4 million reads
Urgent Book Related
A Wife's Nightmare

Fashion Show

3.6K 161 18
By Anais_Baromeo

{}Boys only want love if it's torture.{}

{42} After the fainting incident, Sebastian took me home and placed me on the bed for me to rest. I slept for an hour and woke up feeling a bit better. I swung the covers off of me and stood up, slipping my feet in my slippers before walking toward the bathroom. I took my panties off and sat on the toilet to pee, my elbows on my thighs as I started to pee. I gasped and hold my pee in when I remembered that I brought a pregnancy test yesterday. I wiped myself clean and pulled up my panties, standing up.

I walked out of the bathroom and toward the closet, opening the door and slid my hand in the back of the closet where my clothes were I pulled the wrapped up pregnancy test and looked behind me nervously. I pulled it out quick and ran toward the bathroom, locking it behind me. I plastered my back behind the door and took a deep breath, my hands clutching at the pregnancy test. I unwrapped the pregnancy test and walked toward the toilet, tossing the paper in the trashcan and pulled down my panties.

I sat on the toilet with the box in my hand and with a deep breath, I ripped the box the pregnancy test was in and dumped it in the trashcan. I need to remember to take the trash out later. I opened my legs and stuck the pregnancy test under my pee me and peed on it. I pressed my eyes close as I finished peeing on it and pulled it from under me, turning around to put it on the sink. I wiped myself clean and stood up, flushing the toilet. "Rebekah?" I jumped nervously and grabbed the pregnancy test from the sink.

 "Baby are you okay?" Sebastian knocked on the bathroom door and twisted the knob. "Why did you lock the door?" He banged on the door and I bit my lips nervously. "Can't I have a little bit of privacy?" I gritted out between my teeth and felt bad for talking rude to him but he wouldn't leave it alone otherwise. "I just need a few minutes please?" I said a bit frustrated and irritated, my eyes looking up at the clock for the minutes to pass.

"Okay. I'll be waiting outside." He said walking away from the door and I breathed out in relief. I looked up at the clock and saw that the three minutes had past. I breathed out calmly, my hands slowly loosing their grip on the stick. 

Que sea lo que sea Dios quiera. 

I brought the test up and cupped my hand in front of my mouth, two pink lines stared back at me. My heart started to thump madly against my rib cage and I rushed to the trash can, dumping the stick in between the trash so if I forget to take the trash out they wouldn't see it.

Oh my baby, I'm pregnant. I don't know how to react, I'm totally perplexed. I was on birth control. How is it even possible? I think I'm going to pass out. I walked toward the sink and plashed my face with water, my hands gripping at the sink tightly.

Oh my god, I had something inside of me. 

That thought scared the crap out of me. I dried my face and walked toward the bathroom, slowly unlocking the door and made my way toward the bedroom door. Sebastian sighed in relief when he saw me and ran a hand through his hair. "You scared me, I thought something happened to you." 

I shook my head and ran the back of my hand across my sweaty forehead. "I just needed a minute." I turned around and walked toward the bed, lying down on the bed. "I don't feel well." I turned to the side and brought the pillow toward my chest, hugging it closely. I heard Sebastian closed the bedroom door before footsteps made there way toward the bed.

"Do you want me to talk Philip?" I felt Sebastian's hand on my back as he brushed it softly. I shook my head at him and closed my eyes. "Why not? You can't go to the fashion show this away anyways, I'll talked to Lila and she said that you're on bed rest."

"What do you mean I can't go?" I looked up at Sebastian with knitted eyebrows and cocked head as I stared at him incredulously. "You hear me, you're not going." Sebastian said strictly, leaving no room for discussion and I looked at him with dropping jaw. "Lila said clearly that you need to stay in bed for at least two days."

 "I....you can't do this to me Sebastian. Do you know how long I've been planning this? The girls work their asses off, heck I worked my ass off to make this fashion show perfect I can't just not go." I leaned from the bed and used my hand to support my body as I stared up at Sebastian with pleading eyes.

"I'm sorry but your health comes first." He persisted on it and I screamed pitchily in frustration, my fists hitting the bed as I swung around on the bed to face the other way. "You can be mad at me all you want but it's still going to be a no, I don't care if I need to lock you up."

"You're insoportable a veces I hate you!" I flipped the sheets off my body and got off the bed. "Can I? Or do I need to ask you for permission to go to the bathroom or better yet why don't you carry me to the bathroom?" I respond sarcastically when he stood in my way.

He sighed tiredly and backed away, giving me a chance to walk past him and into the bathroom. I slammed the door close and stopped in front of the sink, leaning my head down. I stood there for a few seconds to calm myself down and brushed my teeth before taking my clothes off to take a shower.

I walked out of the shower wrapped in a towel just as Sebastian walked in again with a tray of food. I ignored him and just focused on getting dressed. "I brought you breakfast." I looked at him from the vanity as I brushed my hair in front of the mirror.

"I'm not hungry." I respond back coldly and dry, my mood changing completely. I brushed my hair in a neat bun and stood up from in front of the vanity, going back to bed to lay on it with my back facing him. "You need to eat something." He persisted on it and I grunted in frustration, turning around to face him. "Don't give me that look, eat." 

My eyes looked down at the food and I knitted my eyebrows in confusion, something was telling me not to eat it. "Did you make it?" I found myself asking him as I stared at him and at the food on the tray. My intuitions never lied to me so I'm going with them, I won't eat that. Something's just not right. "Adrienne why?" He asked looking down at the food with knitted eyebrows and then back at me. "If it's because of what happened,  you don't need to despise her food, she made it for you."

"Well I don't want it." I raised my shoulders without caring as I shook my head at him with an apathetic attitude. "Simple like that." I looked at him dry, not caring about despising her food. I never liked her anyways. "You're impossible, she's doing something good and you're doing this to her? Since when did you become such a bitch like this?" I won't lie, that hurt me in so many ways but my pride won't let me show him that.

"I want another pack member to make us breakfast or just me if you want Adrienne here or I can just go back to my house because last time I checked, I wasn't kicked out and I was still part of the pack." His eyes turned cold at that and I knew that it got to him like his words got to me. "You know what, do whatever you want." He put the tray on the nightstand and walked out of the room, my body cringing when the door was slammed close. I sighed loudly and turned to look at the food, blowing air from my mouth as I leaned forward to grab the fork. 

I doubtfully took one bite and chewed on it, my fork going down to pick some more food when my stomach started to twist and an enormous nauseating feeling hit me strong. I couldn't reach the bathroom and just hovered above the trash can in Sebastian's room, my legs turning jelly underneath me. 

I leaned on the wall for support as I gagged my soul out, my legs giving up underneath me. My hair shield my face as I literally hugged the trash can. "What happened?" Sebastian burst the door open and stood on the doorway with a concerned look on his face.

'Your bitch of a maid is trying to poison me, that's what's happening.' I mocked in my head but I couldn't say that to him, I don't have proves well except for my intuition but that's not a legal proof and besides, I was pregnant too so it could be that. "The food happened."

He sighed deeply and walked toward me, helping me up and walked us to the bathroom so I could clean myself up. I washed my mouth before brushing my teeth. "What?!" I asked him as I looked at him through the mirror, my toothbrush in my mouth with toothpaste around my mouth.

I washed my toothbrush as I cleaned my mouth, putting the toothbrush away and turned around to face Sebastian. I leaned on the sink and crossed my arms. "Nothing." He shook his head and gave me a towel so could dry my face.

"It's not nothing, I know that look." I said as I dried my face with the towel, my eyebrow rose as I waited for him to say something. I knew what he was thinking and he's not wrong at all but of course him being him, thinks it's stupid.

"What look? I don't have a look." He took the towel away from me and put it in the dirty laundry. "Let's get you back in bed." He picked me up bridal style and walked us out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. "You need to buy me a new trash can." I rolled my eyes at him and pulled the covers on top of me, snuggling in bed. The door closed behind me as Sebastian took out the trash can and I closed my eyes, letting sleep take over me.

Later in the night....

I yanked the covers off of me when Adrienne walked out and ruffled my hair, popping my red painted lips as I stared at myself in the vanity mirror. I strapped my black coat around my waist and put my heels on, walking toward the door with my bag in hand. I pressed my eyes closed as the door creaked a bit but not too much and stuck my head out to look side to side. When I saw no one coming I got out and slowly close the door behind me, sneaking down the stairs.

I got out of the house and rushed toward my car, rounding around it to get in the driver seat. I closed the door behind me and put my bag on the passenger seat before staring the engine. I drove away from the house and out of Sebastian's territory but something deep down was telling me that this was going to end bad, like really really bad.

I parked my car in front of the packed school building and got out, music blasting from inside the building. I closed the car door and locked the door as I walked toward the building, walking up the stairs. I pushed the door open and walked down the hall inside of the nicely decorated home-room. Chairs were put in rows in front of the stage, a red carpet in the middle and a DJ playing music against the wall on the stage.

There were people already sitting to watch the fashion show, everyone nicely dressed and I felt accomplished. "Hey, glad you two could make it." I greeted my parents on the front row with hugs and kisses. I missed them a lot I won't lie, they are my parents after all.

"Yeah, we're glad too." I hugged my dad some more and smelled his scent that brings me comfort, my cheek pressed against his chest. "Go, the girls are waiting for you." My dad ushered me away and I rolled my eyes at him. "Just tell me that you want me to leave no need to lie." He waved it off and shooed me with his hands. "What a good father you are." I scrunched up my nose playfully and stomped away from him.

"Hi girls, ready to kill it!" I said as I flipped the curtains open to get inside. "Wow, you girls look gorgeous." They all were sitting on chairs with people styling their hair and doing their makeup. "Thanks." They all said in unison and continued to get ready for the show. I walked toward Keera who was helping the girls that were ready, putting their lingerie's on. I won't lie Keera and Ciara did a really good job with the handmade lingerie's.

"Why aren't you dressed? You're the first to go out and open the fashion show." Vanessa said with a scold and dragged me toward a chair to finish my makeup and hair. "Sebastian is coming?"

"I kind of escaped? What? He threatened to lock me up, he can do anything except from threaten me, I hate that." Vanessa gave me a look and shook her head, letting it go. "Let's not talk about him okay?"

She nodded her head with a sigh and finished putting makeup on my face. "Let's get you dressed up." I got up from the chair and walked behind her, watching as her eyes scanned through the rack of lingerie's.

I wore a handmade long pink silk robe and matching nightgown with an ankle strap heel and fluffy fur decorated on them. Vanessa curly my hair with the straightener and made it look shorter than it really was. My makeup was light, not too much and exaggerated.

"Ready girls?" We stood in a circle and put our hands in the middle, moving them up and down. "One, two three let's kill it!" We whirled around as we clapped our hands, getting ready to begin. I stood next to the steps and took a deep breath before walking out. "Good evening everyone, I'm so glad to be here tonight and show you guys what we've been working on for weeks. I hope you guys have a pleasant night and....enjoy."

I smiled as they started to clap their hands and walked out of the stage as the girls started to come out one by one with Taylor swift blank space blasting in the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 356 4
You and Chris had been friends since childhood, you were nearly siblings. Over the span of all of your years with Chris you had known your limit with...
2.3K 183 58
THEY CALL HIM RECKLESS That was an understatement. Sebastian was the most attractive, dangerous, horrifying man in the entire state of Washington. He...
523K 22.8K 53
β˜‘οΈ CØMPLETED β˜‘οΈ This is my 2nd Book. V ~ "I just want someone that who really loves me and who do not loves for my external beauty just loves me look...
123K 3.3K 58
Book two of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE He had my heart until he didn't. We were each other's escape from our hectic worlds, he sho...