The Mafioso And His Angel | J...

נכתב על ידי MINSFICXS

⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY... עוד

• Chapter one •
• Chapter two •
• Chapter three •
• Chapter four •
• Chapter five •
• Chapter six •
• Chapter seven •
• Chapter eight •
• Chapter Nine •
• Chapter Ten •
• Chapter Eleven •
• Chapter Twelve •
• Chapter Thirteen •
• Chapter Fourteen •
• Chapter Fifteen •
• Chapter Sixteen •
• Chapter Seventeen •
• Chapter Eighteen •
• Chapter Nineteen •
• Chapter Twenty •
• Chapter Twenty-one •
• Chapter Twenty-two •
• Chapter Twenty-three •
• Chapter Twenty-four •
• Chapter Twenty-five •
• Chapter Twenty-six •
• Chapter Twenty-seven •
• Chapter Twenty-eight •
• Chapter Twenty-nine •
• Chapter Thirty •
• Chapter Thirty-one •
• Chapter Thirty - two •
• Chapter Thirty-Three •
• Chapter Thirty-Four •
• Chapter Thirty-Five •
• Chapter Thirty-Six •
• Chapter Thirty-Seven •
• Chapter Thirty- eight •
• Chapter thirty- nine •
• Chapter Fourty •
• Chapter Fourty-one •
• Chapter Fourty-three •
• Chapter Fourty-four •
• Chapter Fourty-five •
• Chapter Fourty-six •
• Chapter Fourty-seven •
• Chapter Fourty-eight •
• Chapter Fourty-nine •
• Chapter Fifty •
Bonus ♡

• Chapter Fourty-two •

6.5K 330 80
נכתב על ידי MINSFICXS

[FEW WEEKS LATER]

Y/N'S POV ::

I stare at the incomplete building in front of me. The orphanage. Jungkook has started it's work few months ago and so I sometimes make visit to check. However, today I'm not alone except the bodyguard of course. Jungkook is here too. He is talking with the worker while I look around but my eyes always find their way to my husband. He looks someone so different when he is working seriously and I can't help but admire him for that. After a while I see him walking towards me as I turn my head and look elsewhere. "I caught you staring!" He exclaimed as I twisted my lips while locking the smile which is about to break off.

"Fine. Can't I stare at my husband now?" I questioned him. The big guy shook his head before wrapping his arm around my waist while letting out a sigh. "How long its going to take till its finished?" I questioned. "Six months probably." I let out a hum at that. "What are we going to name it?" I questioned. "I don't know.. this was your idea. I'm here to complete your wish." I elbow him playfully. "I do have a name in my mind.." I hesitated to suggest him that. I have no idea how he is going to react upon hearing the name I'm about to spill. "Yeah?" Jungkook tilts his head to stare at me. I pull away from him before fixing his blazer over his shoulder. "Somi's home orphanage.."

I fisted my palms out of nervousness while Jungkook stared at me with blank eyes. I almost regretted saying that. "It's okay if you—" he shush me while keeping his finger over my lips. "This is best!" A small smile breaks off his lips as I chuckle at the look in his eyes.

He loves his sister a lot.

"She is lucky.." I muttered under my breath. We both left the orphanage after a while and he dragged me towards the nearby Cafe. "I don't feel like eating anything, biggie.." I muttered but he won't listen. "Then let's order your favorite chocolate mocha coffee with extra whipped cream?" I glared at him because of the way he is making faces while saying the name of my favorite coffee.

A reason to dislike him?

He is not a fan of chocolate or sweets.

I almost had a heart attack when I found out that but everyone has their tastes even if they seem like a tasteless to me. Jungkook made me sit on the table near the window. He tells the guards to give order for our drinks while he attains a call. I stare outside the window to see a couple walking with their kids. Two kids. They are making a ruckus between them while their parents are handling with all smiles on their faces.

A happy family.

"Your coffee, ma'am." I stare at the waitress who puts the drinks on the table. I thank her before she takes her leave.

I stare at my mocha and Jungkook's black coffee and make a face.

How can he drink that?!

"Why are you staring at my coffee like that?" I flinch at the sudden voice as Jungkook tilts his head before taking a seat in front of me. "How can you just drink that?" I pointed at his black coffee. He blinked as if I've grown two head with my original in between. "Just the way you drink this thing." He stated while pointing at my mocha.

I roll my eyes at him before taking a sip of my mocha. Jungkook sips on his drink while I sip on mine. Something clicks in my brain as I turn my head towards my husband. "Come to think  about it... Why did you insist on taking me here?" I questioned as he stops sipping in the midway. "What's the reason behind all this?" He pressed his lips together while keeping the coffee mug on the table. "You're smart, wild cat." I pass him a glare while he smiles. "There is a reason.. I wanted to talk.." I him at him.

I knew it.

"It's about... Jinyoung.." I stiffened as the name rolled off his tongue. Ever since that incident in the office, I haven't talked with Jinyoung. I have no idea what to talk. "What about him?" I reply nonchalantly. "He wants to talk to you and... although I don't take order but he requested me to make you talk with him.." I blink my eyes. I have nothing against that guy and truth to be told, he is the only family. I tried to see the situation from Jinyoung's eyes and I can understand him. A bit if not more. "I know you don't hate him or dislike him. I know you're not that person.."

Jungkook held my hand in his as I let out a deep sigh. "I'll talk to him." With that being said we drove away. I had no idea where he is taking me but a while  later the car stopped somewhere. I looked outside and realized that it's a park. Jungkook opened the door for and helped me get out. "He asked me to take you here." I tilted my head. "And you listened to him?" The big guy shook his head while staring down at his feets. "Not until he begged me." He smirked as I looked at him in disbelief. "I'll leave two bodyguards with you. Jinyoung will take you home after you both are done talking."

"Where are you going?" I questioned. "I have meetings to attain, Sweetheart." I let out a hum at his words. "For someone who looks so icy cold to others, you do have the softest heart in you." The words slipped out of my tongue. Jungkook blinked before holding my hands in his. "I only have one heart and that beats for you only. That's soft for you only. That matters and exist for you only." Despite being married with this guy for several months at most, he still has that effect on me and hence his words didn't fail to make my heart go frenzy. Jungkook planted a soft kiss to my forhead. "Take care." He muttered. "You too."

The two guards escorted me inside the park after the big guy left. My eyes fell upon the figure standing near the fountain. I gulped down the lump forming in my throat as I took steps towards him. My heart was thumping against my chest. I stood behind him and cleared my throat,causing him to turn around. He stared at me for quite a while as I looked everywhere but him. "Hi." Jinyoung muttered. "Uhm.. hi.." I bite on my lower lip. "You look nervous." I shook my head at him.

"Its okay! You just... don't deserve to feel nervous around the person who is your brother.." I smiled painfully at that. "I.. I still can't get used to it.." I muttered. Jinyoung offered for us to take a walk and so I started walking with him beside me. "Mr Jeon.. I had to beg him a lot so he will allow me to meet you.." Jinyoung said. "I.. I'm sorry.. y/n.." I stopped walking and turned to face him. "It's not your fault. None of it is except the fact that you were hiding it all.." I muttered. "I'm such a bastard to do that." I shook my head.

"Honestly... I don't know how to accept you as my brother.." His face fell down at my words but he nodded nonetheless. "I have lived alone my whole life.. unaware of every possibility of having a family. I thought I was abandoned and turns out that I'm just an illegitimate child.. who shouldn't have been existed.." I blinked away my tears. "But someone said that I was destined to be his so... I had to exist.." I chuckled remembering Jungkook's words. "I assume it's Mr Jeon?" I nod.

"Mom tried to protect you.." I shut my eyes at his words. I don't even who she is. "I don't know.. I don't know her and I've let her go a long time ago.." I mumbled because I've thrown away her ring. "Was she good to you?" I questioned. He looked astonished at my question. Jinyoung let out a sigh. "As a human.. she was good but as a mother.. she could've been better.." he sadly smiled. "And... your dad?" I asked. We have different fathers and that's so fucked up. "Fine I guess?" He shrugged his shoulders. "He never left my side atleast." I nodded my head at that.

"I don't want to dwell upon the past anymore. It will take a while to accept it but I... I want.. I want us to start fresh as a siblings.." I smiled at him while he stared at me with his mouth slightly open. "You want?" I nodded my head. "Let's start fresh.." I extended my hand in front of him. "Jinyoung oppa.." I whispered as a tear trickled down his face. "The world don't deserve someone like you.." he muttered as I shrugged my shoulders. "There are many things that the world and human do not deserve but love isn't one of them. Everyone and everything deserves love. If we can burry our past behind and move on, then that leads us to the new path. A path where we love." I stated.

"My sister is all mature!" He exclaimed with a chuckle. "And married! What are you going to do about my husband?" I questioned playfully. "He is still my boss and I'm still his assistant!" Jinyoung exclaimed. "Okayyy!" I chuckled. We both talked for a while. Trying to know each other more and soon after we separated our ways.

So I do have a  brother now. An older one on that.

Few months rolled down in a moment and over those days, Jinyoung and my relationship was developing. I was slowly accepting the fact that I do have a brother. Life was at a better stage and things were peaceful but as they say, there's always a peace before a storm.

And just like that I was experiencing few things. I couldn't eat sweet as much as I used to do. Even the sight of them would make me feel nauseous.

It was the day when I actually ended up throwing up. Thank my not so lucky fate that Biggie isn't home. He would've called an ambulance or better, he would've called the entire hospital here which I cannot afford.

I splash the water on my face while taking deep breathe. The sudden dizziness hits me and I hold the sink for support. I huffed out a breathe and walked outside the bathroom. Hearing my phone ring, I let out a groan because goddammit my head hurts. Grabbing the phone, I see Irene unnie's name flashing as I squint my eyes. "Hey y/n!" She chirps as soon as I answer.

"Hi.." the voice comes out hoarse and deep. "I was thinking if you can join for a quick tea party today?" She questioned as I let out a sigh. "I.. I can't really.." I muttered. "Hey! Whats wrong with your voice? Are you okay?" She worriedly questioned. "Maybe? Maybe not?" I said unsure of whatever the hell is happening with me. "What kind of answer is that? Do you want me to come over?" Irene exclaimed. "You don't—"

"I'll be there in half hour!" And the phone was cut off. I stared at the blank screen as my pale face stared back at me. Why did I eat pancakes again? I regret. Exactly half hour later, Irene storms inside my bedroom. "What happened to you?" She questioned as I looked around her. "Where is Saehyun?" I asked instead. I always miss him no matter how many times I meet him. "Daycare." I pouted at that. Why would she leave a 4yr old kid at daycare? "You should've let him tag along with you." I muttered. "Later! First tell me.. why are you in bed at 3pm?" I gestured her to sit down and then started explaining.

I told her how I haven't been able to eat sweet most of the time. How I feel nauseous, dizziness and a slight of pain in my legs and head. By each symptom passing my mouth she nods. "And... I just threw up.." Irene is staring at me with blank face. "How long you've been feeling all these things?" I tilt my face trying to remember. "A week maybe.." I mumbled as she let out a hum. "Y/n, tell me one thing, when was your last period?" She questioned as I blink. "It was..." my eyes widens and with my eyes, her grin widens. I violently shake my head at that thought. "No! I'm just having an upset stomach or something!" I exclaimed.

Irene shook her head and came close to me. "When was your last period? Just tell me.." she said. I gulped down while looking at my lap and fingers. I count in my brain and let out a groan. "I missed them last month and this month too.." I whispered. "But it happens with me! Maybe they are just late!" I added furiously. "Yaah! A pregnancy test won't hurt. You are a married woman, it can be possible!" She reasoned.

A kid.

Jungkook is not a fan of kids and I know it. He told me himself that he is scared to hold such a tiny baby. I shake my head at my thoughts. "We are still newly married." I whispered. "Your first wedding anniversary is near." She stated as I rolled my eyes. "Three months are not near." I muttered while fidgeting with my fingertips. "We don't know anything, y/n! Let's just have it tested!" Irene exclaimed as I felt the hair on back of my neck rising up. "What if it's positive and I...?" I felt my heart beating louder. "Then saehyun is going to have a cousin!" She exclaimed. "You know what?! Let's go hospital!" Irene exclaimed as she gripped my wrist. I dragged her back on the bed. "We can do it at home too, right?" I was practically begging because after my brain surgery, a part of me is always scared of hospital.

Irene unnie nods at me before she leaves to buy a pregnancy test from a nearby pharmacy shop. I bite on my nails whole time. The ticking of clock scares me as the time passes by. Finally after what feels like an eternity I see Irene unnie and let out a breath. "Here!" She hands me the test and I feel myself shaking. "Do I... have to do this?" She nods furiously at me. When I don't move from the bed, the lady drags me towards the bathroom. I hold my heart in my throat the whole time. I don't see the test results tho, instead I pass it to Irene unnie. She seems more excited than me anyways. I sigh while looking at myself in the mirror. The flat stomach peeks out of my white crop t-shirt and I scoff.

There's no way I'm preg—

"OH MY GOD Y/N ITS POSITIVE!"

Thud. I feel my heart dropping in the pit of my stomach. What? Irene rushes towards me and pulls me in a tight hug while I'm wonderstrtuck. I'm what?

"It's... what does positive means?" I absent-mindedly questioned as she held my shoulders. "Positive means you are pregnant!" She exclaimed. I felt the entire world stopping for a moment. The gush of dizziness took over me as I stumbled on my feets but Irene held me. "You okay?" She asked as I blinked.

I'm pregnant.

There's a baby inside me.

I had no idea what to feel and how to react but there was a tear trickling down my face. "I... I'm pregnant!" I smiled, despite the tears in my eyes. "I'm.. for real?" I place my hand on my abdomen as Irene chuckled. "Yup! There's a little one in here." She stated as we both celebrated together.

So this was the storm coming in my life.

My phone started ringing as I plopped on the bed to check the caller ID. "Biggie.." I mumbled. "Pick up!" Irene exclaimed but suddenly the unsurety hit me. How will he react about this news? "Pick up y/n!" I came out of my trance before answering the call. "Hey.." I muttered. "What are you doing?" He questioned as I rolled my fingers alongside the hem of my t-shirt. "N-nothing.." I stammered. "Y/n.. you okay?" He questioned as I shut my eyes. Why was he so good at guessing my mood?

"It's fine.. I..  I'm fine.." I mumbled. "Why did you call..?" I added the question. "What do you mean why? I just wanted to check on you." He stated as I let out a hum. I stare at Irene who is grinning and gesturing me to tell Jungkook the news but I shake my head. "You'll have to tell him eventually!" She whisper yelled as I still shook my head. "Sweetheart, whats wrong?" I almost forgot he is still on the phone.

"Kook..." I try. "Yes?" I let out a breath. "Why your voice is so deep?" I muttered causing him to let out a chuckle that never fails to awaken the butterflies in my stomach. "You like it that way, baby."

Shit.

"Don't distract me!" I exclaimed. "Fine. Tell me. What is it?" I nibble on my lower lip. "I.. can you come home early? I want to tell you something." I stated.

Coward.

Shut it.

"I'll be there in a second if you want me to." I shook my head. "Nope. Not now. Just come early than usual." I stated before hanging up. "What was that?" Irene questioned. "I can't tell him just like that! It's about our baby." I muttered while looking down. "Its okay." She placed her hand on mine as I let out a sigh. "How did you do it?" I asked her as she shrugs her shoulder. "Well.. it just happened and I knew that Jin wanted a kid sooner or later."

"I don't know if biggie wants a kid or not!" I exclaimed with a fake cry. "Tell him he is going to be a father and trust me it will be okay."

I hope it will be okay.

Because its our baby. His and mine.

JUNGKOOK'S POV ::

"That's all for today, sir." Jinyoung stated as we both left the club. Working underworld was sometimes pain in ass but i was born to be where I am today so the fact bothers me less. After Jinyoung and y/n sort out things between them,  i took him back at being my assistant even in my mafia business. "We still haven't found the person who texted, y/n." Jinyoung muttered as I let out a sigh. I've been spending more time in underworld just to know if I have any enemy on my back but there isn't any.

"Do you think it's the Italian mafia gang?" I asked while we both kept walking towards the parking lot. "I checked up on them and it seems they are in contact with Han Jisung." I tilted my head in his direction. Han jisung won't just leave my life. "He is? But he is a coward to put chits for me. He knows I'll be coming for his throat." I muttered. "We are keeping eyes on everyone, sir. Nothing will happen to y/n." Jinyoung stated when we reached my car. He opened the door for me to get inside. "I won't let anything happen to her. I'm going to find this Motherfucker who only bites from behind and I..  will kill him with my bare hands." I stated.

I was driving towards my mansion but couldn't be at ease. Someone sent my wife a voice note and then put a chit for me. This was just so fucked up.

Half hour later I park my car as I reach my mansion and step out. Y/n told me that she wants tell me something so I canceled the schedule for tonight and came here. I walk inside while calling out her name but she greets me from the kitchen. A kitchen apron drapes over her frame. I walk towards my wife and pull her close to me. "What are you doing?" I questioned. I smudge the flour from her face and keep the dangling strand of hair from her messy bun behind her ear. She press her lips together while inhaling a sharp breath. "Cooking." I raised my eyebrow at that. "Where is saera and other maids?" I questioned. Even though she cooks for me but saera or other maids always helps her and tonight I don't see anyone.

"They... I gave them a day off." Her words settles into my brain and gives me the idea. A smirk tugs on my lips as I stare at my wife. "Really?" I lean in towards her lips before capturing them in mine. She tastes like a sweet vanilla cream tonight. I devour her lips while slowly pushing her against the kitchen counter. "Biggie.." y/n mumbled before pulling away. "What happened?" I asked. "Why.. why don't you freshen up first?" She blinks at me. "You wanted to tell me something." I remind her. "After you freshen up." She pushes me towards the stairs. "Fine. Alright, your highness! I'll go and freshen up but you better give all the kisses after that!" I exclaimed. "Mh mm." She nodded.

I push the door of our bedroom open only to furrow my brows as it's dark inside. I try to switch on the lights but a specific wall catches my attention. There are few post-it notes dangling on it with a small LED light series over them. I walk closer to take a look at them.

Something can actually top the sweetness of chocolate.

The first one says and I follow the other one.

Too much coffee isn't good for a health so you must add a bit of sugar in it.

I tilt my head in confusion and follow the third one.

The little things matters the most.

I smile at that and follow the fourth one.

Sometimes you are able to see the huge universe in a little creature.

I frown at that one. What is she trying to tell me?

Twinkle twinkle little stars.

I let out a sigh before following the next one.

Little stars that makes the world seem bigger!

What's up with the stars and little things? I try to think but can't come up with any idea about what must be going on in my wife's head. She is a mischievous one after all.

I'm going to make your world shine like a bright star with my little hands.

Little hands?

You still didn't get it, right?

No because these notes are weird.

Is my dad that dumb?

Dad? I stare at the note for quite a while before moving to the last one.

You better start the grand preparation for my welcoming, dad because we are Jeon's. The future Jeon.

I nearly stop feeling my heart beating. The air leaves my lungs. I try to process everything because what the fuck. It's not what I'm thinking, is it? I nearly stumble on my feet when I turn around only to be met with the large poster of baby and something is written on it. I squint my eyes.

On my way, dad.

The lights are suddenly turned on and there stands my wife with a cake in her hands. I'm wonderstrtuck and frozen on my place as she walks towards me. I stare at her and then at the cake on which the icing says,

Pregnant for real.

Y/n is chuckling while I hurriedly take the cake from her and put it aside before pulling her in for a hug. There's a tear cascading down my face as I burry my face in the crook of her neck. "Kook.." she pats my back while I'm breathing heavily. "Y/n.." I whispered after a few minutes. "I.. I don't know.. this.. are you.. are you really?" She nods with a smile. "Fuck!" I grip on my hair and pace around the room. "You're pregnant! Oh my fucking God! You're pregnant which means I'm going to be a father!" I exclaimed while still pacing around. The rate of my heartbeat is rising and I can't keep it down.

Fuck. My wife is pregnant!

"It means we will...we will have a baby.. it means you'll be the mother and I..  I'm the father.. " I'm still pacing around while muttering all the things that may or may not makes sense at all. "Kook.." I can't hear her. "Biggie.." I still can't here her. I'm going to be a father and that's the only thing that my brain is screaming at me. A baby. Mine and y/n's baby. Our baby. She is pregnant with my baby. Our baby. She is pregnant with our baby like what the hell!

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" I heaved out a breath i was holding in for so long at her voice. Y/n is staring at me while I gulp down the lump forming in my throat. I walk towards her and drag her towards the bed before making her seat. "Y/n.. sweetheart.. is it true?" I ask her. She turns to open the bedside drawer and pulls out a stick. Handling it to me she gestures me to take a look. "It's a pregnancy test." She muttered. I see the two red lines staring back at me. "What does this mean?" I questioned. "That you're going to be a dad." She stared as I let out another breath. I'm kneeling in front of her while she is sitting on the bed.

"Biggie... are you not happy?" I sense the hesitancy in her voice which breaks my heart somehow. I keep the test away and hold her hand. "What makes you think that?" I questioned back. "You are not... answering and you... you said that you're not a fan of kids..." she muttered while staring down. I planted the soft kiss on her knuckles before letting out a smile. "I don't know anything but.. I'm feeling so many things that I can't explain but more importantly... You've gone through a brain surgery, darling. Do you think it's okay?" I asked her. She twisted her lips before answering. "Its.. it should be completely fine..." I nod at her. "I want this.. baby , biggie.."

I look up at her. Her eyes shimmering with tears. I can see that she is just as scared as me. "It's not some teddy bear from a claw machine, baby. Its a freaking human being we'll have to raise." I stated with the matter of fact. "But it's our baby. The one which we made. Together." She tilted her head to the side as I let out a sigh. "What if it's harmful for you?" I asked. "It can't be. It's fine. I'm fine. I want to keep this baby. Do you.. do you not want this baby? Our baby?" I blinked my eyes. "You have no fucking idea how happy I am about this but.. I'm scared.." I admit that.

"Why?" She questioned. "A baby comes with a lots of responsibilities and it's our baby.. what if.. what if I can't be a good father? What if I fuck up somehow? There are so many possibilities which ends only in a negative way and I'm afraid of that." I stated. She cupped my face and wiped at my tears that I didn't notice. "If we stay at each other's side then we will become great parents. Do you think I'm not scared? I'm a lot scared than you but... you and this baby..." she hold my hand and places it on her belly. "...our baby gives me strength.. so if you are here with me then I'm not afraid of anything." Y/n nibbles on her lips out of nervousness.

Our baby.

I let out a deep sigh before removing my hand from her belly and intertwining our fingers together. "Let's go for a checkup tomorrow. I want both of my babies to be healthy." She let out a chuckle before throwing herself in my arms. I wrapped my arms around her while inhaling her scent which gives me comfort, which soothes me and keeps at ease. The raising anxiety leaves me as I hold her in my arms. "I don't want our kid to call me dad tho." I muttered while pulling away. "Daddy?" She questioned so ever innocently as I shook my head with a smile on my lips. "Papa." I muttered as she let out a smile.

"You'll be a greatest papa!" She kissed me at that. "I will try my best." I muttered. "We both will." She stated.

Finding out about y/n's pregnancy brought a lot of happiness but then erupted a fear... I'm not letting my family get even a scratch. Doesn't matter whom I need to stand against with.

—To be continued..

A/N :: I know this part was boring for real 🧘🏻‍♀️💔

Please vote and comments ♡

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.5M 75.4K 65
"A-ah jungkook- Ahh" she moaned out loud when the tip of his hard member poked near her core and shiver run down her spine when his Beautiful cold e...
21.8K 1.4K 47
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG✭ ~And when she looks at me, I swear I can...
32K 893 44
Cold they say but do they even know what they have gone through? After losing both mother and their one and only loving sister The 7 cold Mafia broth...
347K 10.9K 41
TAEHYUNG ASIAS BIGGEST MAFIA AND A VERY RUDE ,COLD AND HEARTLESS PERSON .....GETS MARRIED TO JEON JUNGKOOK ....WELL IT WAS JK WISH TO AGREE TO THE MA...