The Rebirth Of The Female Mat...

By Xiaoshuo_

Li Qing was reborn, and she actually returned to two months before the end of the world. Now my mother is no... More

CHAPTER 1-10
CHAPTER 11-20
CHAPTER 21-30
CHAPTER 31-40
CHAPTER 41-50
CHAPTER 51-60
CHAPTER 61-70
CHAPTER 71-80
CHAPTER 81-90
CHAPTER 91-100
CHAPTER 101-110
CHAPTER 111-120
CHAPTER 121-130
CHAPTER 131-140
CHAPTER 141-150
CHAPTER 151-160
CHAPTER 161-170
CHAPTER 171-180
CHAPTER 181-190
CHAPTER 191-200
CHAPTER 201-210
CHAPTER 211-220
CHAPTER 221-230
CHAPTER 231-240
CHAPTER 241-250
CHAPTER 251-260
CHAPTER 261-270
CHAPTER 271-280
CHAPTER 281-290
CHAPTER 291-300
CHAPTER 301-310
CHAPTER 311-320
CHAPTER 321-330
CHAPTER 331-340
CHAPTER 341-350
CHAPTER 351-360
CHAPTER 361-370
CHAPTER 371-380
CHAPTER 381-390
CHAPTER 391-400
CHAPTER 401-410
CHAPTER 411-420
CHAPTER 421-430
CHAPTER 431-440
CHAPTER 441-450
Chapter 451-460
Chapter 461-470
Chapter 471-480
Chapter 481-490
Chapter 491-500
Chapter 501-510
Chapter 511-520
Chapter 521-530
Chapter 531-540
Chapter 541-550
Chapter 551-560
Chapter 561-570
Chapter 571-580
Chapter 581-590
Chapter 591-600
Chapter 611-620

Chapter 601-610

311 5 1
By Xiaoshuo_

_

  Chapter 601 Chapter 601 Ascension to the Immortal Realm 12

  Lin You and Li Qing looked at the surrounding situation. Now there is still some distance from the opening of the secret realm. Most of the people who come here are monks, and their cultivation base is not that high. Speaking of which, the two of them are still the pair with the highest cultivation among these people.

  However, the two of them were so quiet that people around thought they were ordinary people.

  Especially those few people who were staring at them, someone had already come to contact them quietly.

  The person who came was a beautiful woman. This woman was only at the alchemy stage, but on this grassland, even with cultivation, it was difficult to display it.

  She walked up to Lin You, and said directly, "Fellow Taoist, are you missing a companion? I'm already at the alchemy stage." Although the woman next to this man is beautiful, her cultivation Gao, this woman looks like a person with no cultivation base. Who knows if she will be delayed in the secret realm?

  If you are smart, you will definitely choose her!

  But Lin You didn't bother to pay attention to her at all, but gently took his little fairy's hand, "Are you tired? Do you want to find a place to rest?"

  This place is not suitable for the law house, it is too eye-catching , but it is no problem to take out a tent.

  And Li Qing looked at her husband with a funny face at this time, "Husband, why don't

  you deal with this woman?" .

  But after they left, many men came over and asked this woman, "Is the fairy lacking a Taoist partner? See if I can make it?" "

  Fairy, you can look at me. Although I am not very good-looking, I am strong. !” These men surrounded the nun.

  This female cultivator was going crazy with anger, she didn't know that man would be so disrespectful to her, if it wasn't for the good looks of their husband and wife, she wouldn't bother to provoke them!

  However, in just the blink of an eye, the man and woman had already disappeared, and she didn't even notice where they went.

  You must know that they only found such a pleasing pair. If they look again, God knows if they can catch up with the opening of the secret realm. Now there are only two days left.

  This female cultivator didn't know that in order to avoid unnecessary trouble, Lin You directly created a formation in a corner, and then he took Li Qing back to the space, so that no one else would trouble them outside.

  The female cultivator finally got rid of the person who was pestering her, so she gathered with her brothers.

  "What about those two people?"

  "I didn't notice, they got news all of a sudden."

  "Disappeared suddenly?"

  "Yes, they disappeared suddenly, right there!" One of them pointed at Lin Youhe They didn't know the direction of Li Qing's disappearance, Lin You took Li Qing to teleport there, and left here to a place where no one was there.

  So the group of them went there and really found nothing.

  "There is nothing here."

  "That's right, I didn't see anything, and there was no trace of formations. They are just two ordinary people. How could they disappear suddenly?" "Maybe it's

  my eyesight?"

  "Continue to go elsewhere They can’t go far.”

  This group of people was really persistent, and they went around looking for traces of Lin You and Li Qing, but it’s a pity, where can they find traces of Lin You and Li Qing? Can you find it?

  At this time, Lin You was hugging his little fairy depressedly, "Those people are really annoying." "

  Husband, they can see you, which means I have a good vision!" Li Qing said with a light smile.

  "Baby, they've also taken a fancy to you." Lin You noticed that the person following them was a male cultivator.

  That male cultivator's cultivation base is only at the Foundation Establishment stage, with such a low cultivation base, how dare he plot against them? I really don't know where they got the courage.

  "Husband, since this grassland has no aura, how on earth do they have cultivation?" "

  Immortal stone, otherwise why is there a lack of immortal stone here? I guess they used some kind of formation to cultivate with immortal stone.

  " Possibly."

  Actually speaking, people on this grassland really use immortal stones to practice, otherwise there would be no shortage of immortal stones.

  As for why everyone wants to go to the secret realm, in fact, besides the fact that there is fairy energy in the secret realm that can be cultivated, another reason is that the fairy stone is produced in the secret realm.

  So these people seem to be crazy, wanting to enter the secret realm.

  In the early morning of the next day, Lin You and Li Qing came out, and not only did they come out, but the military adviser brought Zhao Jia out.

  Then there were several pairs from their Feisheng pool.

  When everyone reached the entrance of the secret realm, the people who were looking for Lin You and Li Qing breathed a sigh of relief.

  This couple finally appeared, and their eldest sister was like crazy, she would not give up if she couldn't find this man, now it's all right, as long as the eldest sister gets this man, that beautiful woman will belong to one of them.

  You know, in order to cooperate with the eldest sister, they have lost many opportunities, and this time they must not lose this opportunity again. No matter what, they must enter the secret realm.

  As soon as Lin You and Li Qing arrived at the entrance, the two of them were surrounded, which made the military division and the others couldn't help being surprised. What did this pair do? Surrounded by people? I don't know who these people who surround them are so brave.

  Lin You and Li Qing looked at the people surrounding them coldly. Lin You didn't want to kill anyone, so he said directly, "Get lost!"

  "No, you have to follow our eldest sister today. Our eldest sister has taken a fancy to you. If you don't follow our eldest sister, we won't be able to enter the secret realm this time. I won't have a chance in the future." "Do you have a chance

  ? What's the matter with us?" Li Qing looked at these people with a smile.

  "Why is it none of your business? If you didn't want to hide, we would have been in pairs today!" "

  I think you are sick? What does it have to do with us if you are in pairs?"

  "Our eldest sister likes your man, you say it's none of your business? Let me tell you, no matter what happens today, your man must follow our eldest sister." "Get lost!" Li Qing's hands were

  itchy up.

  Lin You kicked the speaker directly, and sent him flying.

  The man was sitting far away and didn't come to his senses for a long time. What's going on? How did he fly upside down?

  Wow! He turned his head and spat out a mouthful of blood.

  It hurts, it hurts! He was hurt! He wanted to find his eldest sister, but at this moment he suddenly felt dizzy, and then fell to the side, not knowing whether he was alive or dead!

  "Ah! Killed someone!" The people who had surrounded Lin You and Li Qing didn't care about surrounding them anymore, but ran to the man's side in fright to watch him live or die.

  In fact, they also wanted to escape. After all, the man in front of them kicked their brother to death, and they themselves were afraid that they would become the second person whose life and death were unknown.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 602 Ascension to the Immortal Realm 13

  Lin You watched these people's performances coldly. In this way, those who want to rob them simply don't know what to say.

  However, soon, the eldest sister they were talking about came, and it was the female cultivator who harassed Lin You yesterday.

  When she saw Lin You, she rushed over directly, "Master, you are finally here!"

  But when she was about to jump on Lin You, Lin You took Li Qing to escape, and then the nun He fell directly to the ground, and a mouth came to chew on the mud.

  Li Qing laughed loudly, "So the soil here is your husband-in-law. I was so scared to death. I thought you were going to attack my man!" The female cultivator got up and said unwillingly, "He

  is My man is my man!"

  "Do you want to show some face? Does your face hurt when you say this? You call him a husband and see if he dares to respond?" Li Qing was really annoyed.

  "Baby, this woman disgusts me!" Lin You pulled Li Qing, hugged her in his arms, and then looked at the female cultivator, really disgusted as much as she wanted.

  At this time, Zhao Jia behind them said, "Oh, you are so ugly, you have the nerve to disturb other couples!

  " It has to be more beautiful than others, right?" Xiao Qing also helped out.

  "Oh, I really didn't see it, and I don't know who gave you the courage to make you feel that you can insert into other people's married life casually. I said, is your appearance random? This is too casual. Right?" Zhao Jia's words were really blunt.

  Li Qing looked at this woman amusedly, "I also looked like she grew up randomly, it really looks too casual, just so casual, and dare to come out to pick on her husband, does your family know?"

  This female cultivator was really damaged in the mud, and all the people around were watching as a joke. After all, this woman's actions have actually displeased many women. When they came over, they were all in pairs. Yes, but just because of these wild eating women, many people did not enter the secret realm until the last moment.

  "I... I'm already at the alchemy stage, don't I even have a chance to choose a husband?" The female cultivator was really angry, she thought her cultivation was high enough?

  And when she said that she was at the alchemy stage, the women around her showed expressions of awe when they faced her.

  "This cultivation level is indeed qualified!" Someone said after hesitating for a while.

  After all, they practice outside the secret realm, and without spirit stones, those who can cultivate to the alchemy stage are basically genius-level figures on the grassland.

  At this time, someone looked at Lin You, "Fellow Daoist, I think you are also a smart person. Since this woman is so rare about you, you might as well follow her. The cultivation base of the alchemy stage is very popular in the secret realm."

  Lin You gave him a cold look, "You take it if you want it, anyway, I don't care about it."

  The man curled his lips, "Why are you so stubborn? After entering, there will be battles. Popular, you say you have no cultivation base, don’t choose someone with high cultivation base to protect you, do you want to go in and seek death?”

  Lin You snorted coldly, it would be strange if his cultivation base could be seen through by them, These people don't understand what it means to return to basics.

  "That's right, you people's cultivation base is not high, and now you have monks in the alchemy stage to protect you, and you are not uncommon!

  " Forgive you!"

  "Yes, I think you should obey her!"

  Li Qing snorted coldly and looked at the female cultivator, "Oh, I'm so scared! But I can still say a word, Get out of here, if you don't get out, I'll just kick you out!"

  The female cultivator snorted coldly, she was an ordinary woman, she didn't take her seriously, but soon, she felt that she was flying backwards, she was actually kicked away by Li Qing, waiting to be kicked away After that woman, Li Qing hugged Lin You, and then looked at the female cultivator, "Honey, am I amazing!"

  Lin You kissed her on the face, "Baby is really amazing!

  " I can't stand it, these two are showing affection all the time, as if they don't have a man.

  Zhao Jia hugged the military division's arm, and then called softly, "Husband!"

  This cry made military division Mingyi's heart tremble, this little girl really seduces herself all the time.

  The military master hugged her tightly, "Good boy, we will be able to enter the secret realm soon to have a look."

  Zhao Jia looked at her husband and smiled.

  The others turned their faces away, they really couldn't see, as if they weren't single, they could show themselves and their love!

  The people on the prairie couldn't bear to see these couples being intimate all the time. They hadn't received this kind of education.

  And the female cultivator who was looking for trouble has been lifted up by their brothers and left here.

  Originally, they only thought that the man was powerful, but they didn't expect that woman to kick their eldest sister away with one kick.

  This group of people really didn't dare to do anything wrong now, they felt that the man and woman were probably pretending to be pigs and eating tigers.

  Moreover, the people around who encouraged Lin You to follow the female cultivator did not dare to talk nonsense, they were afraid that they would be kicked away.

  However, some male cultivators with low cultivation still quietly went to find that female cultivator. After all, today is the last day, and if they don't find a Taoist companion, they really have no chance.

  At this time, the elder sister had already woken up, she clenched her fists tightly, "Just wait and see, when I enter the secret realm, I will definitely make them look good."

  "Sister, we may not be able to provoke each other at all!"

  "Yeah, sister, we seem to have no way to provoke each other!" "

  Yeah, that man kicked me away just now, and now you are also kicked!" The kick flew away, which means that the man and woman are not easy!"

  "It is very likely that they are better at kung fu, and when they get to the secret realm, they may not be as good as us!" The eldest sister snorted coldly, anyway, she will take revenge of.

  "That's right, what Eldest Sister said is right, but Eldest Sister, what should we do now? Today is only the last day, we must match up before we can enter the secret realm!" If they don't go in, they really have no chance in the future, after

  all As they get older, the secret realm will reject them.

  "Hurry up and look for it now, there is still enough time!" And even if there are no women here, there are still women in the town closest to here, and you can just find one at that time, as long as you can enter the secret realm, as long as you enter the secret realm, It's up to them to kill or keep the woman.

  Many people have done this kind of killing of donkeys.

  And among these people standing outside, some of them have already entered the secret realm, but this time they came again.

  So these people really know a lot about the things in the secret realm, and only Lin You and Li Qing have maintained their ignorance about the secret realm. Of course, they also have enough confidence in their own cultivation!

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 603 Ascension to the Immortal Realm 14

  The military adviser noticed this scene, and he couldn't help suggesting, "Should we trade some maps with the people here? I think they have maps!"

  Lin You raised his eyebrows lightly, " Are you ashamed to know too much? Adults are already bullying children, and you know so much in detail, do you want to make them eat dirt?" The

  military adviser rubbed his nose, "Okay, let's find out after we get in! "They are immortals, they have entered the secret realm, if the secret realm is not too big, they are very likely to see the boss at a glance.

  Of course, they can only know what the specific secret realm looks like after entering.

  At this moment, Li Qing, Zhao Jia and the others had already set up rows of beach chairs beside them, and then the group of them lay down directly on them, and Lin You threw out a array, and people outside could see them, But don't try to walk into them, and they can clearly see people outside.

  Li Qing noticed that the female cultivator who harassed Lin You is now being harassed by others, and someone has already started to touch her. After all, Li Qing kicked her really hard, at least in the During the day today, the nun has no way to move.

  Of course, as long as her brothers can protect her, she will be fine, but the woman is obviously a little overconfident and sent all her brothers out.

  And now she's a bit unlucky.

  Zhao Jia was sitting next to Li Qing, and when she took a look at this scene, she was immediately amused, "Qingqing, did you see it, the present report!" Li Qing blinked her eyes and said, "Yes,

  but now she is The worse you bully, the more you will revenge us crazily if you enter inside!"

  "Are you afraid of her?" Zhao Jia blinked her eyes, she was not afraid of herself, how can Qingqing be afraid of her?

  "Don't be afraid, when you enter the secret realm, there are still people who can tease you. It feels very good."

  "You, you just like to have fun for yourself!" Zhao Jia couldn't help but shook his head.

  At this moment, a brother of the elder sister came back, and he was holding a woman. When Li Qing and Zhao Jia saw the woman, they couldn't help cursing, and then Zhao Jia clenched his fists, " Qingqing, is it possible to kill someone by entering the secret realm?"

  "Jiajia, don't be impulsive, that person is not her." Li Qing really felt a little unbelievable, why did they see this woman Li Min again? The woman who was temporarily pulled by the man looked exactly like Li Min.

  If it wasn't for the dull eyes, Li Qing would have felt that it must be Li Min.

  The man who pulled her saw his elder sister being bullied, immediately kicked the person who bullied their elder sister, then he threw out a bed, and then put his elder sister on the bed before bringing him The woman pulled over, "Sister, I found a woman, is she beautiful?"

  He is still very satisfied with his woman!

  But his eldest sister was not satisfied, she thought this woman was a bit too beautiful, if she found a man she liked, she would worry that her man would be seduced by this woman.

  "Her eyes are very dull, could she be a fool?"

  "I don't know, anyway, the woman in the lower realm is dead, so it is impossible to be reincarnated." Li Qing thinks it is impossible, but there are too many people in this world. There are too many unknowns, maybe it is possible for such a similar person to be copied in this world.

  At this time, the eldest sister sat up abruptly, and then directly pushed the woman who looked like Li Min. She happened to be unprepared, and was pushed like this, and fell to the ground directly, and her head hit the stone directly.

  Zhao Jia and Li Qing looked at each other, this is a good way to cross the bridge!

  Then the two of them saw that the woman sat up slowly, rubbing her head, and then looked around. After seeing the clothes of the people here, she immediately screamed.

  "Her eyes are bright!"

  "The outsider has succeeded in possessing her body!"

  "Oh my God, I didn't expect this scene to happen in front of us!"

  "Yeah, it's incredible, let's see how she looks at us in a while, if it's really Li Min , we can definitely see it." Zhao Jia stared at her tightly, not daring to relax her every movement.

  She was looking around anxiously, and finally saw the people on their side, and seeing the beach chairs here, she was really shocked, took a few steps towards them, and then stopped again.

  Because she noticed the person sitting on the beach chair, according to the woman's gaze, Li Qing curled her lips, "It's really a narrow road to Yuanjia!" "Isn't it?

  Even if it's like this, we can meet each other!"

  At this time, Li Min had recovered her sanity, but even when her mind was not clear, she could still remember clearly.

  Li Min even remembered how many people had bullied this body.

  Because Li Min's body was a fool before, almost all the men in the town bullied her.

  Li Min now silently remembers it in her heart, but what she sees now is her old enemy, Li Qing, why is this woman here?

  Especially when he saw Lin Si Shao beside Li Qing, Li Min felt a little crazy and couldn't bear it. Such a good man should be worthy of her, so why did he have to match Li Qing?

  Li Min let out a long breath, but at this moment, the man who pulled her over directly pulled her and said, "How did you offend my sister? I decided not to let you go. Go back by yourself!" This man didn't care about Li Min. Min is not stupid, just don't want it.

  However, he didn't want someone to pick him up naturally. A single man took the opportunity to drag Li Min away.

  Li Min now also knew that this secret realm in front of her could change her destiny, but only a couple with a relationship could enter, and she couldn't enter by herself, so she didn't resist at all when this man pulled her.

  And she just wanted to avoid Li Qing. If she got a chance in the secret realm, she could secretly attack her.

  She made this decision, and at this moment Zhao Jia said, "Qingqing, I think she is Li Min, and she has bad intentions towards us, should we get rid of her?" Li Qing shook her head, "Who knows if we get rid of her now

  ? In which dark corner will she be reborn? It's better to find out what's going on with her, and then try to solve her problem thoroughly after a thorough understanding." Li Qing doesn't like the

  feeling that this kind of thing can't be controlled , so it's best to understand how this woman was born again!

  Moreover, Li Min is just an ordinary person now. To be honest, it won't cause much harm to them. The gap is a bit too big.

  So Li Qing really didn't take Li Min seriously. To her, Li Min is actually like a mouse in the gutter. No matter what, it won't do much harm to Li Qing!

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 604 Mystery of Love 1

  And Li Min's situation may not be better now, she looks relatively pretty, and the most important thing is that she has no one to protect her, although this is a secret of love, but There are quite a few single people who come here, and these people are planning to find someone on the spot, and these people have no intention of treating these women kindly.

  Just like the elder sister with a group of younger brothers, she doesn't know what she will choose in the end, but Li Qing knows that that woman will definitely cause trouble for them if she enters the secret realm.

  How does it feel for a tiger to be provoked by a mouse? I guess that's how she feels now?

  Li Qing let out a long sigh, "Oh, I figured it out, having a pretty face means that there will be trouble everywhere."

  Zhao Jiale said, "You finally have self-knowledge!"

  Li Qing slapped her All of a sudden, the two started to quarrel, and the others were actually very envious when they saw their romping so recklessly.

  After all, in Xiaoqing's world, whoever has the highest cultivation level has the right to speak, and everyone else is below him. This kind of scene of fighting and fighting is simply impossible to exist.

  But now Li Qing and Zhao Jia just got into trouble, the two of them didn't care about their cultivation at all, their previous friendship was the purest, that's why they were envious.

  They made a fuss for a while, and then Lin You directly threw another formation, which hid this area, and the group lay down here to rest.

  In fact, people outside can't see them now, but it is still very easy for them to see people outside.

  It was almost mid-afternoon when Li Min appeared. The man beside her was not the one who pulled her away at first. This man looked very strong.

  The elder sister also wandered over with her younger brothers, and they all found their partners one by one. The elder sister really didn't treat her badly, she found a man with a very beautiful appearance.

  They walked to the place where Li Qing and the others occupied, but they couldn't move forward anyway, "Are they here?" "Yes, they are right here

  , I didn't see them leave here, but here It is true that there is a formation."

  The eldest sister was very annoyed, but she found that she had no way to do anything with the formation, so she could only stare blankly.

  "Sister, since we can't get in, let's forget it, we can't provoke them anyway." "

  I just came here to let them see, the man I'm looking for is not bad!" Boy, she wouldn't be here at all.

  But now she can't even see what's going on inside, so how can the eldest sister be reconciled?

  However, they didn't occupy any place in the first place, so the eldest sister actually brought her brothers to stay near here.

  And the most important thing is, these started the most primitive movement without any scruples.

  Zhao Jia couldn't see it anymore, "Qingqing, they look so disgusting!" "

  This is their own choice, and there is nothing we can do about it!"

  "That's right!" Zhao Jia curled her lips. , but soon, the eyes of the two of them were covered by their respective men.

  Looking at other men in front of them is something they are absolutely not allowed to do.

  Lin You added another formation, this time, they can't see the situation outside, and this formation is also soundproof, it will take a while to control them, so they might as well just wait here.

  Just like that, the group of them lay down on the beach chairs and began to fall asleep. They didn't bother to pay attention to what the people outside would do, anyway, they weren't worried at all.

  Just like that, the next morning, when Li Qing and the others woke up from their sleep, the people outside had already lined up in several long queues, and their queues were also chaotic , it seems that they don't even know where the entrance to the secret realm is?

  This is the rhythm of the entrance to the secret realm!

  Lin You put away all the formations, and then all of them stood together. They were not in the queue. After all, they don’t know where the entrance will open now. Even if these people lined up, it might not be Just follow the rules.

  Lin You and the others stood aside, at this time the eldest sister saw them again, she directly pulled her man around in front of Lin You and the others, but unfortunately, none of the Lin You and the others looked at her at all. It also completely angered the elder sister. She decided that after entering the secret realm, she would definitely not let these people have an easy time.

  Time passed by little by little, and it was about nine o'clock in the morning, when a vortex suddenly appeared in the midair, and it was aiming at the top of Lin You and Li Qing's heads, and then they were the first to lose trace.

  "The entrance is open!" Someone yelled.

  Everyone rushed to this position, but all the people who appeared under the vortex disappeared.

  At this time, Lin You and his group appeared on a path in a field. There were spirit stones here, and the aura was quite strong, but the things planted in this field seemed to have a bad harvest.

  They noticed that there was no one around here, so they all looked at Li Qing. After all, under normal circumstances, Li Qing was the one who had the best luck, so they let Li Qing choose.

  "Qingqing, choose the direction, the direction you choose with your eyes closed is better than ours." Zhao Jia has a lot of trust in Li Qing!

  "Then let's walk along this path, wherever we go!" Li Qing pointed forward, anyway, I don't know which direction to go, so let's go according to her feeling!

  Ever since, the group of people went in the direction Li Qing pointed.

  To put it bluntly, the positions of these people in this secret realm are all random. In this area, there is no one else except Lin You and his group.

  "We teleport, will we go faster?" Zhao Jia felt that walking was a bit too slow.

  At this time, Li Qing showed a smile that was not a smile, "I think we'd better walk obediently!"

  Hearing Li Qing's words, other people naturally didn't dare to teleport casually, after all, Li Qing None of them proposed, and they were also suggested to walk. It seems that teleportation should be dangerous.

  A group of people walked about five or six hundred meters, and at this moment, two people suddenly appeared in front of them.

  As soon as they fell to the ground, the man said, "I brought you in, let's go our separate ways from today on!"

  After finishing speaking, the man teleported directly, but in the direction he teleported, just like that Suddenly a black hole appeared, and the man just disappeared.

  Seeing this scene, Zhao Jia broke out in a cold sweat from fright, "Fortunately, Qingqing felt the danger of teleportation, otherwise it would be a disaster!"

  And the woman was also frightened, the most important thing is that the woman's current state His cultivation base was only at the second or third level of Qi training, so he stood there stupidly, as if he hadn't responded.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 605 Secret Realm of Love 2

  When Li Qing and the others walked past this female cultivator, she didn't respond, she just stood there like she was stupid.

  When Zhao Jia passed by, she waggled her hand over the woman's eyes for a while, but she didn't expect that the woman's eyes wouldn't turn at all, and even her eyesight had become dizzy.

  "She can't do it anymore!" Li Qing just said this, and then reminded everyone, "Don't give up on your partner, or you will only die." Not long after

  Li Qing and the others passed by, the woman suddenly It was as if she had disappeared into thin air, completely lost track, as if she had never appeared before.

  Zhao Jia also looked back, and happened to see the woman disappear, so frightened that she quickly grabbed the military adviser's hand, saying that she could not let go.

  Lin You also took Li Qing's hand at this time, "The spiritual sense here can't see too far, but I have also noticed that there is no human habitation within a radius of 50 miles." "There is no human habitation, but the land here seems to

  be Is it planned?"

  "Perhaps it was prepared for the people who come in!" Lin You paid attention to these plants, and there was only a little aura on them, but it took a long time to plant them, and it is still a good idea to become a spiritual plant. very likely to be.

  A group of people just strolled in the field like this, and no one dared to teleport because of the lessons learned from the past.

  "Isn't it a bit too slow to walk like this?" Zhao Jia felt that they were walking too slowly. There were no people in these dozens of miles. How long would they have to walk?

  But they couldn't teleport...

  At this time, Li Qing directly threw out a riding pet and asked her own riding pet to run forward a few steps, and then they found that there was nothing wrong with it.

  So Li Qing said, "Everyone, let's ride pets!" Anyway, the couples in the back are paired, but all those who come from the end of the world have pets on their bodies!

  Li Qing released her best pet, and then sat on a riding pet with Lin You, and everyone else followed suit. Originally, the military advisor wanted to borrow a pet, but Zhao Jia took out her own pet. , They also sat on a riding pet, so their team suddenly became a cavalry army.

  With pet substitute feet, their speed is much faster, and pets will not bring out black holes or anything when they run, so they run very fast one by one.

  The group of people ran for almost half a day, and they only saw a few houses. The people here are really too sparse, and it seems that no matter how big the place is, there will not be too many people.

  "Would you like to take a look?" Li Qing looked back at the others.

  "Let's go and have a look. We need to understand the situation here, right? There are also rules here." The military adviser felt that there must be some rules in this place.

  A group of people just arrived in this small village.

  It looks like there are quite a few houses, but there is only a couple living in this village, and the cultivation base of the two is not high, only the cultivation base of the foundation building period, and they look a bit old.

  These two were still very hospitable and entertained everyone warmly.

  It is said that the two of them are the watchmen of this area. If someone comes to this area, they are responsible for introducing the situation of the entire secret realm.

  This secret realm is a secret realm of love. As the name suggests, what this secret realm of love requires is one pair after another. Except that there is no limit to the cultivation of two people, the other two must be together, the distance cannot be too far, and it must be fair. That is to say, there can be no abuse, otherwise they will all be swallowed by the black hole.

  So, in fact, two people can still teleport, but if they teleport alone, they will be swallowed by the black hole.

  Of course, in order to avoid unnecessary situations, it is better not to teleport, because you will not know what is happening on the opposite side of the teleportation. If the distance between the two is made far in the middle, then both of them will be swallowed by the black hole.

  Lin You and the others asked about the teleportation array. There is indeed a teleportation array in this secret realm, but it is said that the price of the teleportation array is very high, and ordinary people cannot afford it.

  And more importantly, here is only a one-way teleportation array, you can go out, but you can't come back.

  Lin You spent some spirit stones to buy a few maps. What these two people need for cultivation is spirit stones. Even if they were given fairy stones, they would be useless.

  What Lin You and the others didn't expect was that the two of them got the spirit stone, which was a touch, because the two of them were about to leave the secret realm, and they stayed here enough time, and among the people who came in this time, there would be Someone takes their job.

  When he heard the news, Lin You specifically asked who would replace them.

  Lin You was a little worried, would they be forced to stay as guards?

  Fortunately, the two told them that staying here as a guard is voluntary and no one will be forced.

  Knowing the news that should be known, the group of them did not stay here for long, and headed towards the central city of the secret realm.

  It is said that the central city of the secret realm is still very prosperous. If you want to stay there, you must buy a house there before you can have the right to stay and live there.

  In other words, it feels a bit like a hard sell.

  Anyway, there is no house, and the stay in the central city of the secret realm cannot exceed one month, or you can apply to be a receptionist, that is, like the two they met just now, they will be assigned to a remote corner and wait To welcome newcomers.

  On the next road, they and their party did not stop. Although teleportation is also possible here, no one dared to bet that they would encounter any trouble when teleporting?

  Even if the cultivation base of their group is generally high, they are all immortals, but immortals also have uncontrollable power, otherwise how could there be such a place in the immortal world?

  A group of people have riding pets, and the speed is still very fast.

  Moreover, they met many people along the way, some of whom they still had an impression of, after all, they had seen these people at the door.

  However, Li Qing and the others didn't stop at all along the way, after all, they didn't intend to deal with these people.

  Until the evening, the group of them stopped at the foot of a mountain, and there was no need to cover up here. Lin You directly took out a law house, and the group lived in it.

  Not long after they moved in, a group of people came down from the mountain. If Li Qing and the others were outside at this moment, they would recognize that this group of people was the eldest sister they met outside.

  This group of people is a bit disheartened now, but their numbers are in pairs, and it seems that they should be complete.

  Someone saw the house at the foot of the mountain, "Sister, there is a house at the foot of the mountain."

  "Okay, we finally met the locals!" "

  Come on, we can just ask them what the rules here are all about." Son?" Speaking of which, although they are now in pairs, they have lost a lot of people along the way.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 606 Love Mystery 3

  There was a pair of people who temporarily formed a group with them before. The man wanted to get rid of the woman following him as soon as he came in, but unexpectedly a black hole suddenly appeared, swallowing the man, and following him The woman who was there also disappeared.

  This situation frightened them so much that they originally planned to get rid of their partner, but none of them dared to do so, especially the eldest sister, who tried to please her partner in every possible way, for fear that her partner would not want to leave.

  And in the process, one person had a bad attitude towards his partner, and that partner ran away directly, but unexpectedly, both of them were swallowed by the black hole.

  This time, none of them dared to beat and scold their partners, and they didn't even dare to speak loudly, and they were all very nervous, and they didn't dare to do anything now, for fear that they would be swallowed by a black hole if they made a mistake .

  A group of people scrambled and ran to the foot of the mountain, but when they came down, Li Qing and the others in Fa's arms saw them.

  So, Li Qing asked Lin You to add a soundproof shield, so that even if they shouted outside, they would not be able to hear it.

  The team finally reached the outside of the law house, and they could see the whole law house from the outside, so they were shocked to see the house one by one.

  "Isn't there an ancestor living here?"

  "If it's an ancestor, we should see it." At this moment, their leading lady is a little eager to try.

  "Knock on the door!" These people did not expect that they would shut the door.

  So, knocking on the door started, but they knocked back and forth for half an hour, but no one came out to open the door for them, and there was no movement inside.

  "Is there no one inside?"

  "Isn't it possible?"

  "How about we turn over the wall and have a look?"

  "This is not allowed. We are not comfortable here. If we go in hastily, what if we violate the rules here?" The speaker was too afraid of the black hole here.

  This group of people had nothing to do, and they were really tired now, so they found a corner next to them and rested.

  There is aura here, they can stop and practice well.

  Li Qing originally thought that they would make a big fuss, but she didn't expect that this group of people would just go to the side to practice obediently, and there was no other movement this night.

  Speaking of which, once these people cultivated, they felt the benefits of staying in this secret realm.

  When she woke up in the morning, the eldest sister looked towards the house next to her. For some reason, she always felt that there was someone in this room.

  So when she saw Lin You and Li Qing coming out of this room, she immediately widened her eyes, "It's you! It's you! No wonder no one opened the door for us!" I knew it was these

  people Inside, she let her brothers jump over the wall and enter.

  Although she is showing her teeth and claws here, Lin You and the others don't bother to pay attention to her at all.

  At this time, her younger brothers also came over, and now this is really the envy of the enemy when they meet.

  However, there was a little brother who felt the benefits of cultivation that night. He said, "Sister, let's stop making trouble with them. After these people leave, we will just live in. I think it is really too much to practice here. It's comfortable."

  "Yes, big sister, I also like to practice here." The speaker felt that he also took a fancy to this house, if they can come to this house, then they can live here and practice with peace of mind how nice

  To be honest, although he hasn't been to the central city of the secret realm yet, he probably knows that the management of the central city will definitely be strict, and the housing price will definitely be high, which is definitely not something they can afford.

  The eldest sister narrowed her eyes slightly. Although she really wanted to trouble these people, but now that she could use her spiritual energy, she couldn't see through the cultivation of these people in front of her.

  I don't know why, she didn't think these people were dangerous when she was outside, but now she feels that these people are very dangerous.

  The words between these people did not escape Lin You and Li Qing's hearing.

  After the group of them came out, they stood at the door of the Law House, and they were still waiting for the group of people to make a move.

  In other words, at any rate, they have become enemies outside, shouldn't that woman called eldest sister come to trouble them now?

  At this moment, Li Qing looked at the elder sister quietly, but now the elder sister waved her hands and said, "If you want to go, you should go quickly, this house is taken by us!" "Oh! If you want to occupy the house, you have to look at

  it Does my master agree or not?" Li Qing said with a light smile.

  Then, as soon as she stretched out her hand, the huge house turned around and returned to her hand, and was directly put away by Li Qing.

  The group of people suddenly widened their eyes.

  "Eldest sister, it's the law house!" How could this group of people have a law house? Shouldn't this law house be something only in the hands of masters?

  "Their cultivation seems to be a bit unclear!" At this moment, someone finally expressed his thoughts.

  "Eldest sister, can you see through it?"

  "Yes, elder sister, can you see through it?"

  The younger brothers all looked at their elder sister, and their elder sister was forced to blush and said a little annoyedly, "I I can't see through it either!"

  Hearing what the elder sister said, the younger brothers immediately understood that the group of people in front of them was not something they could provoke.

  At this time, Li Qing and the others had already released their mounts, and a group of people set off on their mounts.

  Then only this group of people were left standing at the foot of the mountain a little desolately.

  "They're too lazy to argue with us!" One younger brother couldn't help but say something.

  "This is an adult who doesn't count the faults of a villain!" Now they can't do it even if they don't admit that they are villains.

  You must know that when they were outside, they kept making troubles for others, but they didn't bother with them!

  Well, they ignored the matter of being kicked away, but it's right to think about it, if these people really care about them, it is estimated that they can be kicked into scum.

  The eldest sister is actually very scared now, her hands are still shaking for a long time.   At this time, a brother said, "Sister, the environment here is good, or we can dig a cave on

  the mountain here!"

ran away.

  They don't have mounts, and they can't be far away from their partners, so it's not bad to stay here to practice for a while!

  The eldest sister nodded with difficulty, she was frightened, okay?

  That group of people pretended to be pigs and ate tigers. In fact, although she couldn't see through the cultivation base of that group of people, she could see through the cultivation bases of those mounts, all of whom were above the immortal level.

  This shows what? This shows that these people are immortals at all, not monks at all.

  But even if the eldest sister knew about it, she would not dare to say it. This matter could only be buried deeply in her heart.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 607 Love Mystery 4

  This group of people saw that their eldest sister did not object to their staying here, so they all excitedly started digging caves.

  Although it is said that their cultivation bases are between the foundation building stage and the alchemy stage, digging caves is too simple for them. In less than half a day, they dug their respective caves and returned them The eldest sister dug the biggest cave.

  These people just stayed at the foot of the mountain.

  In order to hide their tracks, the wood-type monks even spawned a lot of plants at the entrance of the cave to hide the entrance of the cave.

  After all, they only know some simple defensive formations and don't know how to hide the hole, so they can only rely on these most primitive methods.

  Let's talk about Lin You and Li Qing's group, they didn't stop at all along the way, they went all the way to the center of the secret realm.

  It took them a total of three days on the road to reach the gates of Central City.

  There are really many monks here, but the ones with the highest cultivation level are only those in the Nascent Soul Stage.

  This shocked Lin You and the others. You must know that they originally guessed that there should be immortals here, but why didn't they?

  Even Lin You and Li Qing sensed that the highest cultivation level in this central city was only a Mahayana monk.

  Lin You and Li Qing met that guy, and they knew from his mouth that the immortal who originally stayed in this land had teleported away a long, long time ago, but never came back.

  Lin You and Li Qing asked about the location of the teleportation array here, and then they decided to stay here for a while.

  Actually speaking, this central city is also a place called Qiusite, and there are still a lot of fruits, and the doll has been complaining that he hasn't collected all the fruit trees here yet.

  So the group of people lived in an inn like this. Although the price of this inn was very high, Li Qing and the others were the worst thing about the group, such as fairy stones and spirit stones.

  No matter what stones are used to settle the bill here, they will not be troubled.

  There were seven pairs and fourteen people in their group, and they requested seven rooms in total. Just when they were ready to check in, they were stopped.

  Moreover, it was a group of women who took the lead to stop them. The women in this group were all dressed up beautifully, and they just blocked them in front of them.

  Li Qing noticed a problem, that is, the waiter in the inn seemed to be very afraid of them, and when he saw them, he would tighten his neck, which shows how annoying these people are.

  "Get out of the way!" Li Qing stood in front, since it was a woman who stopped them, then this matter should be resolved by the woman.

  "Sister, sell these men to us, and we promise to give you a good price." When the leading woman saw Lin You, she was almost drooling. Lin You became murderous.

  "Get out, we are not short of money!" Li Qing snorted coldly, "I advise you not to provoke us, otherwise you will know that you can't do it even if you want to die, what a painful thing it will be!" Li Qing was really

  depressed , isn't the face of the man in their family too attractive?

  "Little sister, you just arrived in Qiusite, I advise you to be more sensible, this is our territory, even if you don't want to, these men will eventually be taken away by us." Hearing this, Li Qing

  , Amused by her, "Is it just the cultivation of you three-legged cats?" Don't make people laugh their teeth off, okay, even the woman who leads the team is only at the Nascent Soul stage.

  The woman in the lead got angry when she heard Li Qing's insulting words, she raised her fist and hit Li Qing, Li Qing blocked her attack, "I advise you to run away for your life!" She She can still speak well now, if this woman continues to push forward, then don't blame them for turning their backs.

  Didn't you see that everyone's face was green?

  Especially the man in his family, his face has turned ashen...

  "Who do you think you are?" The leading woman was really angry. You must know that she is a monk in the Nascent Soul stage, and she is considered a respectable person in this city. You must know that the man she likes has never been out of reach, but no one in this city dare to act rashly.

  You know, the power of their sect is the most powerful in the entire secret realm.

  Li Qing looked at the group of women who stopped them, and she didn't know what gave them the courage to rob the men in their group... "

  You... our leader will definitely like you, as long as you Obediently follow our leader, and our leader promises that you can eat delicious food and drink spicy food." "

  I'm not sick, I don't like drinking spicy food..." Lin You narrowed his eyes slightly, what kind of organization are these women, he wants to uproot them what to do?

  At this time, the people around gave them the answer. On the first floor of the inn, there were several men sitting there.

  These men were talking about them...

  "Why is this beauty gang getting more and more shameless?"

  "It's not a day or two, these women are so short of men." "

  Haha, Last time I saw the leader of the Beauty Gang, he looked so ugly that I felt like throwing up." "No

  wonder he came out to kidnap men everywhere, it's really shameless!"

  The voices of these men did not lower their voices. , so they all listened to their ears, but the group of women who intercepted them, heard these words as if they didn't hear them, because they knew very well that this group of men belonged to the second largest gang, They can't be provoked yet.

  After all, there is an ancestor in the second gang, and it is said that the ancestor has reached the level above the immortal level.

  "Husband, what should we do now?" Li Qing looked at Lin You.

  Lin You hugged Li Qing's waist and said, "The best thing is to settle these people, this is a secret place of love, no one can break us up." At this time, the group of men next to him spoke, "

  Brother, this Qiusite City is outside the rules." Otherwise, the Beauty Gang wouldn't be so arrogant.

  In fact, it is called the Beauty Gang, which is just a group of women who can't find a man. Beauty, bah! Nonsense!

  However, the people in this team are all pretty, especially the woman in the pair in front, who is really beautiful.

  However, the second gang didn't have the habit of robbing people in the street, so this group of men just watched more to enjoy themselves.

  The women who intercepted were in a hurry, it was the first time they encountered such a hard stubble, so the woman who took the lead immediately did it.

  But as soon as she raised her hand, the people around saw that she moved almost instantly and the flame in her hand was frozen into an ice cube.

  The people behind her were suddenly dumbfounded. You must know that she is a monk in the Nascent Soul Stage. When did the monks in the Nascent Soul Stage become so weak?

  Not to mention the members of the Beauty Gang, the members of this second gang were all shocked.

  But they couldn't help but be thankful that for such a powerful person, it's fortunate that they didn't make a rash move.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 608 Love Secret Realm 5

  The leader turned into a piece of ice, and the women who followed were all terrified, and it could almost be said that each of them turned pale with fright.

  No one cared about their eldest sister, who led the team, and started to flee in all directions.

  But none of them escaped, all turned into ice cubes one by one, and that was really strange.

  Then the people in the entire inn watched the ice cubes being thrown on the street outside the inn. During the process, no one saw who did it.

  Everyone in the entire inn was too scared to breathe.

  After waiting for Li Qing and the others to go upstairs, the people in the hall let out a long breath.

  "Who did it? Can you see it?"

  "I didn't see it, but I know, these people are all immortals, and they use all the methods of immortals."

  "Immortals?" The people in the entire inn hall asked. Only then did they remember one thing, they didn't feel any fluctuations in spiritual power.

  "Oh my god, should we tell the ancestor this news?"

  "Let's forget it, the ancestor is in retreat now, even if we see him, we won't be able to see him."

  "That's right!" said

  the second guild The people ran out to look at the frozen women for a long time, and then studied for a long time. They were sure that it was not spiritual power, but it was made like this.

  However, the members of the beauties gang were frozen into ice sculptures, and soon became the focus of attention in Qiusite City. Countless people came here to watch the members of the beauties gang.

  "It's what they deserve, let them be arrogant!"

  "These shameless women have finally received their retribution!"

  "Haha, look at how frightened they are!" You must know that most of them are running away in fright.

  It's really funny to be frozen like this!

  When the Beauty Gang received the news, almost the entire Qiusite City had seen these ice sculptures, and the Beauty Gang was the last to receive the news.

  The leader of the Beauty Gang also came. He was very fat, about three to four hundred catties, and the flesh on his face almost squeezed out his facial features.

  "The leader of the Beauty Gang is here!" As soon as this sentence was uttered, the people on the whole street dispersed in an instant.

  The whole street was quiet and quiet, only the members of the Beauty Gang were left. Even though the leader of this gang has grown up like this, her cultivation has already reached the late stage of leaving the body. Such a high cultivation base can control Li Qing and the others in the inn were curious about not being able to control their own body.

  "What's going on?" The head of the Beauty Gang looked at the first gang disciple who came over.

  "Master, just now the members of the second guild said that they offended someone who shouldn't be offended."

  "How?"

  "Master, I heard that they found a top-quality handsome man and wanted to grab him and give it to the leader, but they didn't expect When I encountered a hard stubble, it became like this." This person is still a bit smart, and once he arrived here, he quickly asked the inside story of the whole matter, just to avoid being unable to answer when his boss said it.

  "Where are those people?" The leader's eyes rolled slightly. Such a powerful person should be able to help him undo the curse on his body, right?

  "Boss, we can't afford to mess with them!"

  "Yes, boss, we really can't afford to mess with them!"

  The gang members stopped their gang leaders, but they refused to let their gang leaders come forward.

  "What do you know? I want them to help me lift the curse on me." The leader finally spoke.

  "But leader, doesn't the curse mean that only those who are destined by the leader can help the leader lift it?" "

  That's right, they have already frozen our people into ice sculptures in order to refuse. I think it is unlikely that the leader will be lifted. "

  "Who said that?" The gang leader's small eyes widened, and the flesh on his face flicked. With her natural beauty, how could the other party not be willing to help her lift the curse?

  She is so beautiful...

  At this time, the leader of the Beauty Gang was completely silent in his dream.

  "Boss, do you want to go now?"

  "Knock on the door for me right away!" She wanted to see what kind of man her subordinate saw in her eyes, especially the man who died in her hands. Eighty if not one hundred, what kind of handsome man made her subordinates look like this this time?

  Li Qing and Lin You both heard what the leader of the Beauty Gang said upstairs, "Don't help her to undo the curse of this kind of person.

  " Don't bother to pay attention to this woman.

  "It's true!" Li Qing nestled directly into Lin You's arms, and the two of them also added soundproof formations to their rooms, and not only them, but also the military advisers also added soundproof formations to their rooms. Soundproof array.

  If it is said that they have not experienced the coercion of the Beauty Gang before, or that the people of the Beauty Gang are very kind, and there are no additional conditions for those who are predestined, they are actually still willing to help a kind person to see what the curse is, but Such a disgusting woman, they had no interest in helping.

  After all, helping one wicked person is equivalent to bullying many good people.

  Moreover, the leader of the beauty gang has a very dark spirit, and many people died in her hands.

  The beauties gang started knocking on the door of the inn, and the waiter in the inn was so frightened that he didn't dare not open the door, so he tremblingly stepped forward and opened the door.

  Fortunately, the waiter in this shop looked like a skinny monkey, so he didn't attract the attention of everyone in the Beauty Gang. These people all rushed into the lobby of the inn.

  At this moment, only the waiter was left in the lobby of the inn, and everyone else ran away without a trace.

  "Where do those people live?" A small leader of the Beauty Gang stood in front of the waiter and asked.

  "Upstairs!" The waiter was so frightened that he hid in the counter.

  "Which room?"

  "The rooms upstairs are all taken by them!" The waiter swallowed in fright, these people and women are crazy, he is really scared!

  Soon, the little leader went upstairs directly, but she knocked on the door one by one, but no one came out to open the door for her.

  The little boss was angry, and she wanted to kick the door, but what she didn't expect was that she was bounced aside by her own strength, fell directly to the ground, and then passed out.

  The people following her immediately ran down to report.

  "Master Xiao, she fainted!"

  "Why did she faint?"

  "She originally wanted to kick the door, but was bounced back by her own strength, and then passed out."

  The leader frowned, and there was still a rebound . strength? It seems that they really hit a hard nail this time.

  "Then let's wait!" The gang leader sat down in the hall, but after a while, there was a click, and the gang leader fell to the ground, and she smashed the stool.

  "It's unreasonable!" This moment drove her mad.

  But now that the waiter in the shop has gone to nowhere, even if she wants to find someone to settle the score, she won't be able to.

  Soon, the people around the leader took out a huge chair, which was specially tailored for the leader.

  This time, the boss was sitting comfortably.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 609

  Li Qing actually saw what happened downstairs in Secret Realm of Love 6, and she also discovered one thing, that is, the gang leader didn't seem to be under any curse, she obviously took the wrong medicine, This led to the current consequences.

  Speaking of which, she can save her, but Li Qing is not interested in saving a woman who misses her man.

  Li Qing and the others arrived at their destination, and everyone planned to take a good rest, and disappeared into the inn one by one, and they went straight back to Feisheng Pool.

  As soon as Zhao Jia fell to the ground, she started talking, "That woman is really fat!"

  "She's been drugged!" Li Qing raised her eyebrows and said.

  "Can you solve it?" Zhao Jia's eyes lit up.

  "It can be solved, but I'm not interested in saving a piece of trash!" Li Qing raised her eyebrows lightly.

  "That's right, that woman carried a lot of lives on her back, and she has a dark energy about her body."

  "Master, what shall we do next?" Xiao Qing looked at Li Qing.

  Li Qing looked at Xiaoqing and said very seriously, "Sister-in-law, you'd better call me Qingqing, or brother will strangle me to death." Even though he has recognized the

  Lord, it doesn't affect the title, does it?

  On the contrary, Xiaolu obediently called Li Qing the fourth sister-in-law, which made Li Qing very satisfied.

  When everyone returned to Feisheng Pool, everyone felt very relaxed.

  Lin Liushao even jumped into the Ascension Pool next to him, "It's still comfortable at home!" "It's

  been more than two years, why hasn't anyone ascended from below?" Zheng Hao thought it was strange Yes, after all, they are all immortals now, and the people below should not be so slow in cultivating, after all, their resources are very sufficient.

  "It's probably coming soon!" Lin Liushao was a little uncertain, after all, the people below were all his relatives.

  "It's a pity we can't go down now!" Zhao Jia said regretfully.

  Li Qing pulled the baby out at this time, "Baby, can we go to the lower realm to see now?"

  The baby shook her head and said, "No, no, your cultivation is too high now, if you go down rashly, you may be killed." Affecting the balance of the lower realm may cause the whole world to collapse!"

  "Ah, the consequences are so serious?" Zhao Jia didn't expect the consequences to be so serious, but thinking about it, if their cultivation base is put in the lower realm, they really can't let it go up.

  "Yes, the consequences are so serious!"

  "Forget it, let's wait for them to ascend!"

  Lin You looked at the crowd and said, "We'll rest at home for two days before going over." He wanted to see the so-called Master, will you stay there and wait? Not necessarily?

  If such a fat person sits all the time, she will also be tired.

  Just like that, Lin You and the others rested leisurely at home for two days before returning to Qiu Site.

  After they returned to Qiusite, they found that the gang leader was actually sleeping in the hall, and there was a huge bed in the hall. The bed looked very solid, a bit like it was specially made by a craftsman.

  It is estimated that only such a huge bed can hold her tonnage.

  Lin You and Li Qing were speechless, and they all stayed in the same room now.

  Zhao Jia suggested, "Let's just leave through the window!" She didn't want to deal with this so-called beauties.

  "Yes, yes, but these people will not let us go so easily." Li Qing felt that even if they went out, these people would find them.

  "Qingqing, are you afraid of them?"

  Li Qing shook her head, "I'm afraid she will treat all the men here as predestined people." "

  Her cultivation is not very strong, it doesn't matter." Zhao Jia didn't take them seriously.

  "Didn't you hear any news during this time?" Li Qing looked at everyone.

  Everyone was puzzled, what news?

  "There is a big boss behind the leader of this beauty gang, and that big boss seems to have survived hundreds of thousands of years ago." Li Qing looked at the military division, "Military division, that big boss may know you." "

  Yes How powerful is it?" The military adviser narrowed his eyes slightly, and if his cultivation base was high enough, they could just hide a little.

  "I'm not sure about that. I guess that big boss is about to appear. After all, his younger generation is so embarrassing, and he can't bear it." "

  Then just wait, I really want to see this big boss Who could it be, and we have obviously seen it, and we haven't seen any immortals here!" The military master observed for a while, but this time he still didn't find anything.

  Li Qing raised her eyebrows lightly and said, "Don't worry! The other party doesn't want us to see, there are many ways." After all, the other party has lived for hundreds of thousands or hundreds of thousands of years, so there are probably many ways.

  "Let's go, let's go down and try our luck. The younger ones can't beat us, and the older ones will come out." The military master walked out of the room first, and he really wanted to see, which old thing it was?

  A group of people just walked downstairs.

  When the snoozing gang leader heard the sound, she sat up suddenly, and then looked at the people who were going downstairs, and her saliva flowed down without her noticing it.

  "Beautiful men... so many beautiful men..."

  Not only the leader of the Beauty Gang, but also all her gang members were stunned.

  However, someone soon reacted, "Master, Master, take a look, which one is your destined person?" "

  He...he...he..." Lin Liushao and the others ordered almost all of them.

  "Guangzhu, you are too greedy like this, can't you only point to one person who is destined?" They are still thinking about the remaining few.

  "Mine, mine, everything is mine, I want to call the ancestors, they are all mine!" This gang leader is completely crazy.

  "Guild leader, don't lose your temper first, you have to see if there are any people you are destined for, otherwise they will all be crushed to death with their small bodies?"

  Hearing the words of the gang members, Li Qing was amused , This demolition is not bad!

  The gang leader was angry when he heard this, and he slapped the gang member directly. With this slap, the gang member flew to the counter, hit the ground, and hit the counter. Then fainted instantly.

  After all, a monk in the out-of-body stage, a monk in the alchemy stage, is still unrestrained...

  Li Qing and the others ignored this guy at all and walked directly downstairs.

  When the gang leader saw that these people ignored her, and didn't even look at her, she was angry, "You don't move, those men come here obediently, or I will tie you all up." But Li Qing and the others are

  like As if he had never heard her speak, he walked directly into the hall, and then walked out the door.

  They were waiting, waiting for the fat woman to strike, as long as she struck first, they would fight back, and then the old one came, and they had a reason.

  Seeing that these people didn't give her face so much, the leader became anxious and jumped up. It didn't matter, the bed that looked solid was actually collapsed by her.

  This collapse, everyone's eyes were attracted.

  Then Li Qing and the others heard one of the gang members muttering in a low voice, "A top-grade spirit weapon..." The

  top-grade spirit stone is so weak?

  Li Qing and Lin You were a little skeptical, but looking at the woman's tonnage, they were silent. In fact, it's normal for that kind of physique to collapse!

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 610 Mysterious Realm of Love 7

  However, Li Qing and the others didn't stay for too long, but walked directly towards the door.

  But how could the gang leader let them leave so happily?

  Although the gang leader is obese, she is very agile in her movements, and most importantly, she jumped to the front and blocked Lin You and Li Qing's way.

  "Sanggong, I think I'm destined for you!" When the gang leader was speaking, he even winked at Lin You.

  Lin You felt disgusted, he pulled Li Qing back a few steps, and then avoided the disgusting leader.

  "Baby protect me, she polluted my eyes." Lin You hid directly behind Li Qing, and then put on a retching look.

  Others felt a little dumbfounded, and Li Qing was also a little speechless, because she knew that their husband was putting on a show, deliberately provoking that boss!

  But other people don't know! It was the first time they saw Lin You like this, especially the military division was stunned, their master wasn't like this before, right? It wasn't so funny before, right?

  Li Qing was a little speechless, she patted her husband's head directly, and then said, "If you are afraid, hide behind.

  " It looks a little better, and its cultivation is not enough.

  However, Lin You's expression shocked the leader of the Beauty Gang. This is the first time someone has shown such an expression. Seeing her disgusting? Is she that disgusting? Obviously she was originally a little beauty, but now she has become like this.

  However, at this time, someone from the gang spoke, "Guangzhu, we have already notified the ancestors, no matter which man the gang leader wants, we can grab them. Don't worry, the gang leader, even if he doesn't want to, he has to follow him let's go."

  These people are very clear about how much the ancestor loves the leader, so as long as the leader wants something, the ancestor will definitely help her get it.

  "Why do you call me Patriarch?" The gang leader was a little unhappy, since she could solve such a small matter by herself, why did she call someone?

  "Guangzhu, call the ancestors here, even if the ancestors don't do anything, they can help us back up. These people look like bullying and fearful creatures. As long as we deter them, we won't be afraid that they will commit crimes if they don't want to. Are you still afraid that such a beautiful man won’t be yours?”

  The words of the group reached the heart of the leader, she nodded, that’s right, with the ancestors around, she would have the confidence. What are these people? The ancestor of their family is a fairy...

  The two sides are in a stalemate, but people on both sides are very excited, Lin You and Li Qing are excited, and the people on the side of the leader are also very excited, they want to wait Looking at the scared expressions of these people after the ancestor came.

  Unfortunately, they think too much.

  After a while, I heard a group of people coming towards them.

  The first group of people came to the group of ice sculptures. Seeing these ice sculptures, there was an old lady in the group who looked angry. Who was it? Who dares to attack her subordinates?

  But the old lady wandered around here for a long time, but she didn't find any solution, so she could only go in the direction of her descendants.

  Speaking of which, the distance was quite close, but they walked very slowly.

  It even made Lin You and the others wonder if this woman was going to die of old age, and at this moment, she crawled over.

  The ancestor of the beauty gang finally came, she appeared very slowly, and her appearance was very arrogant, she didn't even look at Lin You and the others.

  "Little girl, who is bullying you?"

  "Old Ancestor, it's the group of guys in front of me, they are the ones who bullied me!" It looks like it is still very useful.

  "Old Ancestor, I think my destined person has appeared!"

  "Oh?" At this moment, the Ancestor raised her eyes to look at Lin You and the others, and her eyes immediately narrowed.

  She is too familiar with this person's face..., and the woman beside her is too familiar to her. Although she has never seen them in person, the photos of these two people are in their eyes. Tianzhou is like the existence of heaven.

  Because of the existence of these two people, it caused a great battle in the entire Tianzhou. In the end, it was out of control, and then Tianzhou was destroyed. Now these two have appeared in this secret love realm again. Is this intended to destroy the entire secret realm? ?

  She doesn't want this secret realm to be destroyed, but she also knows that there must be a reason for these two people to appear, and she must not interfere, so the best result is to let them leave quickly.

  But what now? Looking at the appearance of that unlucky child in his family, he has taken a fancy to that plague god, which is not acceptable.

  While the old lady was thinking of a solution, the military adviser suddenly widened her eyes, "Yudrey!"

  The old lady shivered suddenly. Who else in this world knows her name?

  It doesn't matter if the old lady sees it, her mouth is trembling, she doesn't know a pair of high-ranking people, but she does know this one, after all, she and this one come from the same place, and she still calls him elder brother.

  "Yu Deli, I didn't expect you to be alive!" The military adviser really didn't realize that this person was still alive.

  "Master Military Advisor!" Yu Deli's attitude is very respectful, she can't be disrespectful, this one actually stood behind the plague god again, this time, this is the rhythm that the whole fairy world is about to finish!

  "Yudeli, what are you afraid of?" The military division narrowed his eyes slightly, and he realized that this guy has been afraid since he saw them.

  "Military division, I'm not afraid of anything!" Yu Deli's voice trembled a little.

  At this time, the military division came over and pulled her aside directly, he wanted to ask some questions.

  When the military division came again, he touched his nose feeling a little uncomfortable, and then talked to his master, "Master, they think the destruction of the entire Tianzhou is our fault." Lin You's eyes widened, "

  And Are we related?"

  The military adviser looked at Lin You, then at Li Qing, "The forced union of the two masters at that time caused the destruction of the entire Tianzhou. As for the whole thing we met, it was the whole thing. The fuse!"

  The military adviser really did not expect such a result, he is also a member of the plague god!

  Lin You and Li Qing were really depressed. They turned out to be plague gods. How could they be called this? God of plague... Li

  Qing couldn't help looking at Lin You, "We are sinners in Tianzhou.

  " At that time, Ze said, "No, in fact, Tianzhou has become a thorn in the side of the entire fairyland a long time ago." "So, even

  without us, they will find other reasons to destroy the entire Tianzhou." Lin You comforted Li Qing, how could they succeed in destroying the God of Plague in Tianzhou? This is unscientific, and the old woman in front of her is not trustworthy, she has lived for so long, and she is just a big Luo Jinxian, and her life limit has already reached, what news can she know?

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 70 92
Note: NOT MINE I JUST COPY IT IN 69shu.com webiste. The real author is MOXIAN. I really like his/her work so I post it here. You can read her work in...
8.8K 364 10
Inspired by the ODDINARY Main Trailer . . . -- Who would've known that Lee Felix would stumble into something he shouldn't have? -- . . . --Notes: >...
6.5K 84 15
Xia Shao was reborn back to her childhood days after saving an old man who fell into a frozen lake. In this life, she was standing on the starting li...
47.4K 2.6K 27
1 MASS UPDATE EVERY FIRST SAT OF THE MONTH!!!! Lily is transported into the Miraculous Ladybug universe as the villain, Lila Rossi. !!!!SLOW BURN...