The Rebirth Of The Female Mat...

By Xiaoshuo_

Li Qing was reborn, and she actually returned to two months before the end of the world. Now my mother is no... More

CHAPTER 1-10
CHAPTER 11-20
CHAPTER 21-30
CHAPTER 31-40
CHAPTER 41-50
CHAPTER 51-60
CHAPTER 61-70
CHAPTER 71-80
CHAPTER 81-90
CHAPTER 91-100
CHAPTER 101-110
CHAPTER 111-120
CHAPTER 121-130
CHAPTER 131-140
CHAPTER 141-150
CHAPTER 151-160
CHAPTER 161-170
CHAPTER 171-180
CHAPTER 181-190
CHAPTER 191-200
CHAPTER 201-210
CHAPTER 211-220
CHAPTER 221-230
CHAPTER 231-240
CHAPTER 241-250
CHAPTER 251-260
CHAPTER 261-270
CHAPTER 271-280
CHAPTER 281-290
CHAPTER 291-300
CHAPTER 301-310
CHAPTER 311-320
CHAPTER 321-330
CHAPTER 331-340
CHAPTER 341-350
CHAPTER 351-360
CHAPTER 361-370
CHAPTER 371-380
CHAPTER 381-390
CHAPTER 391-400
CHAPTER 401-410
CHAPTER 411-420
CHAPTER 421-430
CHAPTER 431-440
CHAPTER 441-450
Chapter 451-460
Chapter 461-470
Chapter 471-480
Chapter 481-490
Chapter 491-500
Chapter 501-510
Chapter 511-520
Chapter 521-530
Chapter 531-540
Chapter 541-550
Chapter 551-560
Chapter 571-580
Chapter 581-590
Chapter 591-600
Chapter 601-610
Chapter 611-620

Chapter 561-570

220 2 0
By Xiaoshuo_

_

  Chapter 561 Killing the World 181

  At this time, Jie Yun had already begun to accumulate, and Shi Fei was now in a state of madness, "If you want to kill me, you have to see if you can kill me." "Shi Fei, what do you think?

  " Can you, Tathagata Jieyun, kill us?" Lin You said coldly.

  At this time, the people in the house inside began to get nervous.

  "Boss, what should we do?" Zhao Shengshi didn't want to die. They were in the range of Jieyun, and I'm afraid they would be in danger!

  Lin You looked at Li Qing, "Baby, take them to that yard."

  "Okay!" Li Qing nodded, and then ran directly to the other dozen people, and then took them directly to the next door. In the small courtyard of First Young Master Qin.

  Young Master Qin and Princess Baihui are still trapped in the courtyard.

  At this time, the people outside noticed the big screen following them.

  "That woman suddenly disappeared."

  "Yeah, where did she go?"

  "I saw her enter the room just now." "

  It's this time, what are you doing in the room?" "

  Why don't you run quickly? "

  "It's such a pity, is such a beautiful person dying just like that?" "

  I don't think the male god is afraid at all!" "

  Yeah, I noticed it too!"

  "I'm a little scared to die again." Look, I never thought that one day, I would be afraid because of other people." "

  It's okay, you see, the accumulation of the calamity cloud is over." "

  Huh?"

  "Aren't there many people in the courtyard?"

  "I It seems that they should have left the courtyard."

  "I don't know where those people went. It seems that the owner of the mysterious courtyard has a lot of places to stay in the imperial city." At this moment,

  everyone noticed that Li Qing came out of the room again.

  "Hey, the goddess came out again."

  "My God! Why did she run out again? Jieyun started again. Why do I think there is a formation in the room, and those people inside will not affect Jieyun?" At this time, the

  history Fei also noticed Jieyun's situation, "What about them? What about them?" The reason why he allowed Jieyun to accumulate was mainly because he felt that what happened to him had something to do with the other cultivators of the association.

  If they hadn't insisted on being here, he wouldn't have suffered like this.

  "They have teleported away from here." Now Li Qing has been reminded by the dolls, and people outside can see their actions, so Li Qing doesn't dare to do anything radical now.

  Especially about space, she didn't want others to know.

  Lin You stood next to Li Qing, and held Li Qing's hand. Since people outside could see them, he should show off his affection so that those guys would not be thinking about their little goblin all the time.

  "Continue!" Lin You looked at Shi Fei and urged him to continue accumulating Jieyun, but Shi Fei found that he could no longer control his Jieyun. It stands to reason that he should continue to accumulate, but why did he stop?

  The robbery cloud stopped...

  People outside were shocked when they saw the robbery cloud in the sky.

  "Why did the accumulation of Jieyun stop?"

  "Is someone controlling?"

  "Who is controlling?"

  This is the real panic. Why did the accumulation of Jieyun stop? Why is it like this?

  Luo Tianwang's heart became a little anxious, he wanted to know who was so powerful that he could control Jieyun.

  "Could it be the god and goddess inside?"

  "Is it impossible? I have observed carefully, and the age of those two people will not exceed a hundred years old." "

  If it is really them, it is really terrifying. We dare to attack their courtyard "

  "Yes, if they can control Jieyun, we have to establish a good relationship with them. Maybe when we cross the robbery, we will be much easier with their help." Everyone talked a lot, and they all wanted to know what it

  was Who is controlling Jieyun.

  Even Shi Fei in the courtyard wanted to know who was controlling his Jieyun.

  "Who is it? Who is it?" Shi Fei was about to collapse.

  "Who the hell?" Shi Fei's roar was heard by everyone outside.

  In other words, if this matter is put on them, they will also be afraid.

  At this moment, a child's voice was suddenly heard in the air, "It's me, unfortunately you can't see me." "

  Who are you?" Shi Fei discovered that the voice did not come from Lin You and Li Qing, and the whole People are even more nervous and don't know where to look.

  "Husband, isn't he crazy?" Li Qing looked at Lin You and said that the voice was made by the doll.

  "I don't know, it looks like he is a little crazy, but he is a little crazy." Lin You felt that Shi Fei was a little abnormal.

  "Husband, people outside say that Shi Shifei is not a good person. I don't know how many people he has misfortune!" "

  Well, then he really gets what he deserves." Lin You nodded, and he squeezed for a while. Li Qing's little hand touched her little face after a while, or gently rubbed her head.

  "Oh, I can't take it anymore, it's so intimate!"

  "Touch the head to kill! Ah! Ah! Touch the head to kill!"

  "I really want him to touch my face!" "

  Please, is your face as beautiful as a goddess's? ?”

  "That's right, you're not pretty, so why let our male god touch your face."

  "That's right! That's right!" The surrounding female cultivators started arguing.

  As for the third prince, he was so jealous that he should be the one standing next to the beauty, and it should be him, why?

  Luo Tianwang clenched his fists at this moment, he was now deciding whether to win over those two people or catch that woman.

  After all, he could tell that those two people were not afraid of thunder, otherwise they wouldn't have stood still in front of that Shi Fei until now. This is clearly a sign of confidence!

  "Father, what should we do now?" The eldest prince is also considering whether to offend the two people in the mysterious courtyard. If those two people can really withstand the robbery, then they are very likely to be the legendary robbery. Body.

  Is it worth it to offend two robbery bodies?

  The answer is definitely not worth it!

  For more benefits, it is best for them to win over those two now.

  "I'm thinking about it too!" Luo Tianwang secretly sighed, it seemed that he was destined to miss that beauty.

  At this time, Luo Tianwang looked at his third son, and he found that the third son's expression was a bit ferocious.

  "The third! The third!"

  "Father!" The third prince recovered from his jealousy when he heard Luo Tianwang's voice!

  "That beauty, don't think about it anymore!"

  "Why? Is the father going to accept her as a concubine?" The third prince's eye circles turned red again.

  "You looked at it for a long time, didn't you see anything? Those two should be Jie Lei, otherwise they wouldn't be standing there until now." Luo Tianwang looked at his third son and couldn't help explaining. , this third son really fell into too deep.

  Judging by the current situation, it might be very difficult for him to withdraw like this! After all, the feelings have already been paid, how could it be too easy to take them back?

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 562 Slaughtering the World 182

  The eldest prince couldn't help swallowing, he was about to cross the catastrophe, if he had the help of the tribulation thunder body, then he would definitely pass, and that woman had already cleared out the things in her warehouse already, isn't it?

  This also means that they have already charged, doesn't it?

  The eldest prince thought happily here, he doesn't need to have a beauty, but this robbery body must be won over.

  At this time, the third prince was already staring at Lin You on the screen viciously. This man... this man... how could he be a robbery body? Why?

  But in an instant, his shoulders slumped a little. He lost, and he lost completely before he even started.

  At this time, Lin You seemed to have heavenly eyes, and turned his head directly from the screen to look at the third prince. His eyes were deep and charming.

  Immediately, a fan girl yelled, "The male god is looking at me! The male god is looking at me!" "The male god is looking at me!" "

  Look

  at me!" "

  It's looking at me. How could it be possible to look at you two ugly monsters? "

  Immediately these people pinched each other, but probably only the third prince knew that the man was looking at him.

  The third prince snorted coldly, if he had met that woman early, how could he have taken the lead? He sighed secretly in his heart, he knew that he would probably miss that beauty in his life.

  As for why?

  Just because they are all tribulation thunder bodies, everyone in the upper realm probably wants to please them, especially my father, he has to go through the ascension calamity, which is the most dangerous calamity.

  Luo Tianwang has been watching the expression of his third son, and now he knows that he has figured it out. Now that I have figured it out, the rest is easy to talk about. The two of them can only make friends now, and they can't do anything else.

  Ever since he knew that these two people were Jielei Body, Luo Tianwang was still very grateful in his heart. He was glad that he had not hurt these two people. Although the third prince had a feud with that woman, that woman gave away the treasures in their palace. It's all gone, and it's even.

  As long as he talks to the other party well, I believe that the other party is not willing to have enemies everywhere.

  At this moment, Jieyun began to gather again, Shi Fei finally breathed a sigh of relief, but he looked at Lin You and Li Qing with a grim expression, "You two continue to control, why not? I think Are you unable to control it? Even if you can absorb the tribulation thunder, this is my tribulation thunder, are you sure you can survive this calamity?" "When you asked us, why didn't you first see if you

  could Can you get over it?" Li Qing felt a little ridiculous when she saw Shi Fei's arrogant attitude.

  "What am I afraid of? Anyway, sooner or later I will cross the catastrophe, but you are implicated by me. It doesn't matter if I die or not. The most important thing is that you can't survive." Shi Fei laughed loudly after finishing speaking. , that look is very arrogant.

  "Please, why do you think we don't escape?" Li Qing looked at Shi Fei and felt a little funny, then she looked at Lin You, "Husband, if we refine him into a container, it should be worth a lot of souls." Shi, right?"

  "That's for sure." Lin You rubbed Li Qing's head with a smile, and he patted his head to kill him. He really never forgets to show his affection, and let the outsiders see that his little goblin is Others have no way to think about it.

  The third prince outside cursed secretly. He cursed that this man would not be able to get through this catastrophe. As for the woman, he expected her to get through it safely.

  At this time, Jieyun had already accumulated, and everyone became nervous.

  "The robbery is about to come down, why am I so nervous?" Some people felt more nervous than himself when he was going through the robbery.

  "Me too, I'm afraid that something will happen to my male god!"

  "Male god, be careful, Jie Lei is coming down!"

  "Jian Lei is coming down, my male god and goddess, you have to be careful!"

  "Oh my God, I dare not watch it!"

  "Ah! I'm scared to death!"

  The onlookers all exclaimed. Before the tribulation thunder fell, they were all more nervous than those who crossed the tribulation.

  At this time, Jie Lei really fell, and the onlookers were completely quiet. Even if there was a needle falling, everyone would have heard it.

  boom! Jie Lei directly struck at Shi Fei, Lin You and Li Qing in three directions.

  Shi Fei had already taken out a piece of defensive equipment and put it on top of his head.

  Lin You directly dragged Li Qingfei down to the roof. Now that the catastrophe has begun, they should dodge that Shi Fei and let him die slowly!

  "The tribulation and thunder are here, why

  is the male god still moving?"

  "Male god, be careful, the tribulation thunder has fallen, why are you running?"

  At this time, Lin You didn't take the robbery thunder seriously at all, and he and Li Qing directly absorbed the tribulation thunder together. inside, and it's over.

  As for Shi Fei, his equipment was split apart, and his whole body turned into coke. This was the first lightning strike. I don't know what Shi Fei was thinking. Next, just crossing the tribulation like this, isn't this courting death?

  Shi Fei could still move now, so he sat cross-legged on the ground, thinking to himself, this is wrong, why is it not scientific at all?

  You know, the formation in this mysterious courtyard is very powerful, why didn't it block the tribulation thunder?

  At this time, Shi Fei didn't notice at all that when the thunderbolt struck him, it didn't harm the nearby courtyard at all.

  This is also the credit of Lin You. In order to prevent the wall of his own courtyard from being damaged, he negotiated with Jieyun, and only allowed it to chop the history and fly, but not elsewhere.

  Of course, the tribulation thunder that strikes them can be arbitrary.

  In fact, Jie Lei didn't want to strike the two of them at all, but it found out that no matter how it struck them, they would absorb all of Jie Lei's energy.

  However, this time, someone crossed the robbery and surrounded the two of them, and it had no choice but to chop casually.

  The second tribulation thunder came down, and everyone discovered a strange phenomenon.

  "It's strange, why does it feel like Jie Lei isn't that willing to attack the male gods?" "

  You feel the same way, and I do too. Well, Jie Lei just flew towards that history alone." "

  Oh my God , I think Shi Shifei is so pitiful, the tribulation thunder fell on him as if he had used all his strength, but it fell on the god and goddess, lightly, like the autumn wind sweeping fallen leaves." "Haha

  , I saw that Shi Fei was about to cry, he still wanted to rush towards the Goddess!" "

  Tch, he's locked up now, he's a ghost if he can move!"

  And that's true, Shi Fei felt that he couldn't stand it any longer, He wanted to run to Lin You and Li Qing, but found that he couldn't move at all.

  To say that Shi Shifei was ruthless enough, he remembered the contract between him and Lin You at this moment. Since Lin You refused to help him, he directly pulled out the contract, but when he pulled out the contract, he was dumbfounded. It's...

  why is it a master-servant contract? You must know that he always thought that he and Lin You had an equal contract. After all, the previous people made the contract too quickly, so he had to think so.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 563 Killing the World 183

  is not an equal contract. If it is not an equal contract, even if Shi Fei pulled out the contract, he would not be able to hurt Lin You, but himself.

  "What is he doing?"

  "Why does it feel like he has made a contract with someone? Could it be that he is summoning the pet that has contracted with him?" "

  No way? Could it be that he wants the pet that has contracted with him to help him? " "Obviously he is   a Lightning cultivator, is it useful to call him

  a pet?"

It’s the same, it’s simply incomparable."

  "I already feel that Shi Fei has nothing to see, I think he will be finished soon, and the sects he harmed will be happy." "

  That's for sure!"

  "Also I don’t know how long this big screen can last? I want to see gods and goddesses every day.” “

  You’d better stop dreaming about this, those people over there can’t hold it anymore.” Hearing what this person said, everyone Looking at the direction he pointed, there is where Luo Tianwang and the others are. Those masters under Luo Tianwang are inputting power into the magic weapon, but they find that the power they input is like disappearing into the sea. It's completely different from the feeling just now.

  Now they all started to break out in a cold sweat, because they found that they couldn't take back their strength.

  This magic weapon is actually devouring their strength.

  At this time, Luo Tianwang finally realized that something was wrong, he immediately cut off the connection between these people and the magic weapon, and then everyone saw the magic weapon disappear in place in an instant.

  "Where is the magic weapon?" Luo Tianwang couldn't help frowning, who is it? Who is it? He actually stole the magic weapon right under his nose.

  However, although the magic weapon disappeared, the screen did not disappear.

  Everyone felt strange, knowing that Luo Tianwang is a monk who is about to reach the ascension stage, why can't he even see a magic weapon, who stole the magic weapon?

  But what everyone is most concerned about is that the screen has not disappeared, and they can still see the situation in the mysterious courtyard.

  At this moment, the contract offered by Shi Fei has been smashed to pieces by the lightning, and the third tribulation thunder is coming soon, his situation is not good, he may not be able to accept the third tribulation thunder I have to live.

  Shi Fei has already regretted it now, he regretted how he couldn't hold his breath, and made a move so early. If he can gain the trust of the other party before making a move, then his success rate will be higher.

  But how could Shi Fei know that as long as he has bad thoughts, not only Lin You, but even a doll can feel it.

  Although Shi Fei regretted it now, he still had to meet the tribulation thunder that he should have met, and he knew that he was really stumbled this time, and he was completely overwhelmed, and he didn't even have a chance to turn over.

  He is even thinking now, if he chooses to surrender, will that man come to save him? After all, I have a contract with him now.

  Shi Fei didn't know that when he offered the contract last time, Lin You didn't stop him, because of that contract, Lin You didn't want it at all.

  And after that thunderstorm, the contract had already been split by the thunderbolt. That Shi Fei didn't notice it himself, but he would react soon.

  At this time, Shi Fei was facing the third tribulation thunder, and suddenly he felt as if his body was turned upside down, and all internal organs began to shift.

  puff!

  Shi Fei spat out a mouthful of blood, and the third tribulation thunder struck him directly, splashing sparks.

  "It's over, Shi Fei is over."

  "I didn't expect that even the third catastrophe would be difficult for him."

  "Probably because the contract just now was broken!" Some people still saw that something was wrong.

  But at this time, the Jieyun did not disperse at all, and was still above the mysterious courtyard.

  "Hey, the tribulation thunder hasn't dissipated, is this going to kill the god and the goddess?" Some people became worried for Lin You and Li Qing.

  "The rest of the calamity will have to be completed by the two of them."

  Luo Tianwang stared closely at the two people on the screen. Whether it is the tribulation thunder body or not will soon be verified, although he already has 90% The above must be Jielei Body, but he still wants to verify it.

  At this time, the fourth tribulation thunder fell, but it hit Lin You and Li Qing squarely. The two of them didn't even hide. As soon as the robbery thunder entered their bodies, they disappeared immediately. As if it had never been there.

  "Huh? Jielei seems to disappear when it enters their bodies."

  "Jielei body, both of them are Jielei body!"

  "When did such a stunning and beautiful young man appear in the upper world?"

  " Oh my god, it's amazing!"

  "The male god is amazing!"

  "I love you male god, I want to give you a monkey!"

  "Please, just like you, you don't even have a ten-thousandth of a goddess. Are you dreaming to give birth to a monkey for a male god?"

  "They seem to have a child already." It was a female monk who said this, this was her sixth sense, as far as she could see, based on these two Personal cultivation, if there is no child, that is a strange thing.

  "Please, how hard is it for us monks to have a baby? You actually said they had a baby?" "

  Where did these two people come from?" "

  Do you think they have anything to do with the people the Fu family is following? "

  Is it possible?"

  "It's very possible!"

  "That's right, the people the Fu family pursued were a couple with a large group of people. But now it seems that there are only two of them in the mysterious courtyard." .”

  "Do you know if they have another courtyard?"

  "The Fu family can't care less about arresting people now." The Fu family destroyed their own people.

  "The Fu family is so pitiful. The enemy hasn't appeared yet, and they've collapsed." "

  Everyone, let's look at the screen. I think the god and goddess are so handsome. The poses that greet the robbery are so handsome." "

  You This is becoming a fan girl? Why don’t you go and join them!”

  “I think so too, but I don’t think they will accept me, after all, my cultivation level is too low.” build.

  Everyone was silent at this moment, and they all saw the screen. Even if they wanted to join the couple in the mysterious courtyard, they might not accept them.

  When the fourth tribulation thunder came down, everyone was still worried that Lin You and Li Qing would not be able to hold on, but what they didn't expect was that they could easily hold back the tribulation thunder.

  The Jielei in the back is also so simple, it even gave everyone an illusion that this Jielei was originally so simple, and even made everyone almost forget how Shi Shifei died.

  Finally when the last thunderstorm came, all the people held their breath. You must know that the last thunderbolt is the most powerful. They all watched nervously, fearing that something might happen to Lin You and Li Qing.

  Some people even prayed cautiously, "Gods and goddesses, come on! You will surely survive the last catastrophe." "

  So nervous!" Some people couldn't help swallowing their saliva, why was he so scared? Obviously it's not me who is crossing the catastrophe!

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 564 Killing the World 184

  At this time, Lin You and Li Qing were also planning to play some tricks. They didn't want to be chased by others every day to help them survive the catastrophe. Their hearts were not that good.

  Especially for people like Luo Tianwang, they don't want to get any closer.

  The baby has already told them that that Luo Tianwang wants them to help them overcome the catastrophe. If they are still in the Emperor City in the future, then that Luo Tianwang will never let them go easily. What to leave behind.

  So think about it, the husband and wife are absolutely dead.

  As a result, when the last thunderstorm was about to end, it instantly became thicker, as if it was about to kill the world. Even people standing far away felt the horror and silence of this moment.

  Then they watched the tribulation thunder fall with their own eyes, and the stunningly talented two people on the screen were directly chopped into fly ash and disappeared from the screen forever.

  "Dead? That's impossible?"

  "No, how can the gods and goddesses die? How can it be possible?" The female cultivator who spoke had already started to choke up.

  "Why did he die? Why did Jielei become so terrifying at the last blow?" "

  Yes, my male god, my heart hurts so much!"

  "Woo...my male god is so pitiful!"

  "God! God!"

  At this moment, the formation in the mysterious courtyard seemed to restart, and the big screen turned into snowflakes one by one.

  Then slowly, the big screen disappeared, and the people standing there did not leave for a long time.

  "The god is dead! The goddess is also dead! How is this possible? This is an impossible thing? Something is wrong! I feel something is wrong.

  " Split into fly ash, I can even see the fly ash that was struck by lightning."

  "Yeah, the moment they disappeared, the sky immediately disappeared, so they must be dead!" "

  Woo! I think I won't be able to eat for a few days. Why are my gods and goddesses so pitiful?" Huh?"

  "Please, you have been fasting for too long, so you don't need to eat." "

  Then I will turn my grief and anger into appetite, and I want to eat."

  Others couldn't help looking at the female cultivator with contempt. Xiu curled his lips, "I'm really sad."

  "You haven't seen them for more than a day, are you really that fascinated?" "

  Don't you think they are the most perfect ideal match?" "

  Even if So what if it's an ideal match? They're already dead!"

  "No, I want to send them a bouquet of flowers!" Soon, the speaker took out a large bouquet of flowers and ran directly to the gate of the mysterious courtyard. Put the flowers directly at the gate.

  Following her actions, more and more people sent flowers to the door of the mysterious courtyard. I don't know what these people think. They are paying homage to her ideal match just like the first nun. Or pay homage to the gods and goddesses in their minds?

  The mysterious courtyard is still not allowed to enter, and everyone doesn't know what's going on inside, especially those monks of the Lightning Department, are they all finished?

  After all, they should all have contracted with the male god like Shi Shifei. If it is really a contract, as long as the male god dies, none of them will be able to survive.

  Luo Tianwang had already returned to his palace at this time, he was a little depressed, knowing the situation of Jie Lei just now reminded him of many things.

  For example, over the years, there are not many people who can really survive this ascension calamity, and most of the situations are the same as the tribulation of thunder just now. Everyone thought they could survive it safely, but at the last moment, they actually It suddenly got worse, and this feeling was like divine punishment.

  wrath

  Luo Tianwang sat there quietly.

  At this time, no one dared to disturb him. After all, when Luo Tianwang was thinking about something, if someone dared to disturb him, the end would be very miserable.

  But is it really like this? Couldn't they summon Jieyun before?

  Why did it suddenly become so powerful at the last moment?

  The two of them turned into flying ashes and kept dangling in front of his eyes, as if that situation would eventually be his end.

  what happened? Why does he always feel that something is wrong?

  What is wrong?

  If those two people were not dead, everyone had seen it, and they turned into ashes.

  However, the formation in the mysterious courtyard obviously didn't exist when there was thunder, but at the end, it suddenly rose again. Why?

  There's something wrong with this situation!

  Luo Tianwang couldn't figure it out, and the result of not being able to figure it out was that he was stuck here all the time.

  At this time, after the third prince returned to his palace, he had been sitting there foolishly.

  she died! She actually died? why die? Obviously she could not die, but that man forced her to die.

  Heartache... My heartache is beyond measure... What's wrong with him?

  Li Qing was destined to be a dream that the third prince would never be able to touch...

  Li Qing didn't even know that her own escape would actually make the third prince so sad.

  Of course, she didn't bother to pay attention to this matter. Right now, she and Lin You were staying in a small courtyard watching Young Master Qin and Princess Baihui struggle hard in the formation next door.

  I have to say that the love between the two seems to be really strong!

  Even at the end of the mountain, Young Master Qin still did not abandon Princess Baihui, and Princess Baihui was also loyal to First Young Master Qin.

  Li Qing looked at Lin You, "Husband, let them go, they touched me."

  Lin You thought for a while, it's good to let these two people go, just use them to divert Luo Tianwang's attention.

  The couple didn't plan to go back to that mysterious courtyard, anyway, after the thunder calamity, there was nothing left.

  "Okay, I'll let them go right away!" Lin You directly threw something into the formation.

  Then First Young Master Qin and Princess Baihui fell out of the formation just like that.

  "Young Master!" Princess Baihui eagerly looked for Young Master Qin as soon as she came out.

  Young Master Qin also looked eagerly at Princess Baihui, and both of them smiled when they saw that the other was fine.

  Li Qing stroked her chin and said, "The relationship between the two of them is fake from the beginning!"

  Lin You put his arms around her waist directly, "Maybe it was fake before, but after going through life and death in the phantom array, it seems Let them understand the true meaning of love."

  Li Qing snorted, "Honey, are you fulfilling them?"

  "That depends on what they do later!" Lin You said with a chuckle.

  Outside, not long after First Young Master Qin and Princess Baihui stood still, First Young Master Qin received a jade slip. After reading the jade slip, he looked at Princess Baihui, "Huihui, let's leave the Imperial City. !"

  Princess Baihui looked at him hesitantly, "Young Master, the Qin family is in the Imperial City, is it really okay to leave like this?" Originally, Young Master Qin was the young master and heir of the Qin family, but Now the Qin family kicked young master Qin out.

  "What's wrong, they didn't want me first, didn't they?" First Young Master Qin was very firm.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 565 Killing the World 185

  Princess Baihui was moved when she heard Eldest Young Master Qin's words, "Young Master, no matter where you are going, I will follow you!

  " In a word, my chest is full of excitement.

  The two went back to the small courtyard directly. After they packed their things, they used a teleportation scroll, and the two of them actually left the Imperial City.

  Lin You and Li Qing were a little stunned when they saw the scene in front of them.

  "That Young Master Qin really gave up everything for Princess Baihui." Li Qing never thought that Young Master Qin would be so decisive, but she was a little optimistic about that Young Master Qin.

  However, Lin You was a little jealous, "Baby, don't talk about those wild men."

  Seeing Lin You's jealous look, Li Qing couldn't help being happy, "My husband, I only have you in my heart." .

  Lin You hugged her directly, "You can pay more attention to me."

  "Husband, I only pay attention to you wholeheartedly!" Li Qing felt that she had an obligation to smooth the vinegar bucket in their family.

  "That's good!" Lin You is holding Li Qing like a daughter. Li Qing is still a little uncomfortable with this position, "Husband, are you hugging your daughter?"

  Lin You lightly hugged her face. Kissed lightly, "Yes, I want to spoil you as a daughter!"

  Li Qing hugged his neck and giggled, but at this time, a group of people in the room were still thinking, what on earth would they want Don't go out?

  They are the monks of the Lightning Department, and they have seen the follow-up of the mysterious courtyard. After all, such a big screen is opened in the sky, and it is impossible for them not to see it.

  At the last chop, they almost thought they would die, but they didn't expect their boss and wife to appear in the small courtyard just like that. They knew it was the boss and they escaped.

  After all, the Jielei body is too amazing. They have never encountered one in ten thousand years, but now there are two. In fact, when they realized it, they felt a little shocked in their hearts.

  Zhao Shengshi and the others stayed in the house, still thinking, when will their newly promoted boss and wife notice them?

  At this moment, Shuqian suddenly jumped out, "The boss and his wife are showing affection again, this is a very normal thing!" "

  Huh? Are you a rat demon?" Wang Lun saw the real body of Shuqian.

  "That's right, I'm a rat demon, I have nothing to hide." Shuqian patted his forehead and said, "Hey, by the way, you are new brothers!" He said in the affirmative, because He could faintly feel the kindness coming from these guys.

  But my boss has never taken them to the space, so I don't know if they are untrustworthy? It seems that it is better for me to talk less, but don't betray the secrets of my boss and wife.

  Shuqian's mouse eyes looked at more than a dozen people cunningly. There are so many monks of the thunder system, how come he doesn't feel scared at all? He felt that he might be much stronger. If he had seen so many Lightning cultivators in the past, he would have run away long ago.

  "Little mouse, what's your name?" At this moment, Zhao Shengshi looked at the short mouse, and couldn't help but want to tease him.

  Shuqian snorted coldly, "Where am I so young?"

  Zhao Shengshi stood beside him and compared, Zhao Shengshi looked 1.9 meters tall, while Shuqian only came to his mouth.

  Shu Qian was depressed, "Wow! You're so annoying!" After Shu Qian said this, he rushed to the door, startling Lin You and Li Qing outside.

  "Shu Qian, did you find something wrong here?" Li Qing looked at Shu Qian who suddenly jumped out and asked.

  Shuqian curled his lips, and ran under the gossip tree, "They bullied me, I'm normal, I'm not the shortest."

  Li Qing was happy when she heard this, she patted Lin You on the shoulder, He signaled Lin You to put her down, but Lin You refused and still hugged her.

  "Shuqian, of course your size is normal, but in your group, you are of normal size, but compared with humans or other groups, your breed is different, so I don't know you are depressed What?" Li Qing couldn't help but said, "Look, you are standing in front of Bafengshu, aren't you much shorter than it?" Shuqian soon discovered that

  Baguashu was shaking its body, which seemed to be It is obvious that it is the same height.

  At this time, Zhao Shengshi and the others all came out.

  "Boss! Ma'am!" Everyone shouted in unison. If they were a little bit dissatisfied in their hearts, they can be said to have been subdued now. After all, Jie Lei Body, it is equivalent to their ancestors of the Thunder Department. .

  Lin You looked at them for a while. These people have made rapid progress, but they have not been tempered by the Qi of Primal Chaos. If they are tempered by the Qi of Primal Chaos, their improvement speed will be faster. "Take you to A place!"

  Lin You just finished saying this, and saw Bafengshu swaying more joyfully, "I want to go too! I want to go too!"

  Lin You couldn't help frowning as he looked at Bafengshu, "Bafengshu , it’s not that I won’t take you, the problem is that your roots are too wide, if you pull it out rashly, the entire Imperial City may collapse.” The root system of this Bafeng tree is very developed, if you really take it

  rashly Take it out, something will really happen.

  "I can give up some roots." The Bagua Tree is very smart. It can sense the chaotic atmosphere of these two people, and knows that they must have some secret place, which is full of chaotic atmosphere. If you follow them, Even if it discards all the roots, it will soon grow a bunch of roots again.

  Lin You looked at Li Qing, and Li Qing began to ask Little Jingjing and Little Lingjing in the space, asking if this guy had any influence on them.

  Xiao Jingjing and Xiao Lingjing quite welcome this guy.

  Ever since, the Bagua tree only took out its own tree system in this yard, and discarded all the root systems in other places.

  And when the gossip tree pulled out its own roots, Zhao Shengshi and the others were shocked. They didn't expect that the tree in front of them turned out to be a tree demon, and judging by its appearance, it could communicate with their boss .

  As soon as the boss said to take them to a place, this gossip tree was so excited. It seems that that place must be a good place, but I don’t know how good it is, it can let this group of people add a tree

  . They were directly brought into the space by Lin You and Li Qing. As soon as they entered the space, Zhao Shengshi and the others were shocked.

  Wang Lun couldn't help swallowing, "I think I'll be able to ascend if I stay here for a month."

  He Lianze patted him on the shoulder and said, "Are you stupid? If the boss doesn't ascend, let's ascend What are you doing?" Here is the atmosphere of chaos, if he can stay here for a while, he can refine his cultivation base a little bit, after all, good steel needs to be tempered, even if it is a human being, the cultivation base can also be Carry out a lot of tempering.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 566

  Wang Lun looked at He Lian, "You plan to practice hard here, aren't you afraid of exploding yourself?" He

  Lian chuckled at this moment, "I major in the root of the thunder system, but I still have a water spirit I haven't cultivated well, I plan to cultivate the water spirit root here."

  After hearing He Lian's words, other people's eyes suddenly lit up, yes, my thunder spirit root may have been saturated, but other spiritual roots I haven't seen that I have practiced well at all.

  Wang Lun's eyes lit up immediately, "That being said, I can directly cultivate my earth spirit and wood spirit roots." Zhao Shengshi was so excited, "

  In addition to Lei Linggen, I also have wind spirit roots. It’s just that my aptitude is not very good, and now I finally have the opportunity to cultivate Fenglinggen.” For

  a while, everyone planned what to cultivate, which made the demon who came in a long time ago and didn’t know how to cultivate. The cultivators were depressed.

  What can they practice?

  They thought so, and asked the same question. Jin Yu asked He Lian directly. After all, this guy came up with the solution, and he should be smarter.

  When He Lian heard Jin Yu's question, he immediately said, "You are demon cultivators, you can improve your physique, speed, and agility!"

  Jin Yu immediately turned over and turned to the side, "Yes, I can improve My own speed." His speed has always been poor, if he improves from this aspect in the future, he doesn't have to worry about exploding.

  For a while, there was no need for Lin You to make arrangements. This group of guys who just came in were directly taken to the orchard by Jin Yu and the others.

  There is such a delicious fruit, and eating it is good for the body, Zhao Shengshi and the others all went there.

  For Lin You and Li Qing, the matter of the Imperial City is considered to be over.

  At this time, Zhang Ding, the chief steward of Tunyuetian, sent news that Yun Tianqi, the young lord of Yunxiao Sect of the top ten sects, brought a group of young masters to Tunyuetian, and they wanted to see the city lord and his wife.

  When Lin You and Li Qing received the news, they hesitated for a moment, but they knew that Yun Tianqi was going after Li Qing.

  "Let's go, go back first, if it doesn't work, I'll be the only one present." Lin You decided to go back to meet the second generation ancestors of these sons and brothers, and also break their illusions. Where can they think about their own goblins? of?

  The two of them returned to Tun Yue Tian, ​​which was their own territory after all. After returning here, Li Qing felt that it was very easy for her to breathe.

  "Husband, has that Yun Tianqi been here once?"

  "It seems that he has been here once!" Lin You was a little uncertain, after all, no matter who came, the husband and wife had never met him.

  So even if these people have been to Tun Yue Tian, ​​they have never seen it, and they have no impression at all.

  At this time, in the inn of Tun Yuetian's City Lord's Mansion, Yun Tianqi, Chu Tiange, Ren Yunxiao, Tian Mo and other second-generation ancestors were all staying in the hall.

  "Brother Qi, are the City Lord and the City Lord's wife not here?"

  "Should it be a retreat?"

  "How many years have you been closed?"

  "They haven't appeared for many years?"

  "Yes, they haven't seen for a long time!"

  "I don't know if you have discovered that the power of this moon swallowing sky is too strong. Even the soldiers guarding the city are all at the cultivation base of the tribulation period." Now all the guards of the swallowing moon sky are replaced

  by The soldiers collected by Lin You and Li Qing, so the defense of the whole moon swallowing sky is really strong.

  As soon as these second-generation ancestors entered the Moon Swallowing Heaven, they calmed down one by one, mainly because their families were not that powerful.

  The team of soldiers guarding the gate alone has about 30 soldiers, and all of them are monks who have passed the tribulation period.

  There are also several teams of soldiers patrolling in Tunyuetian City, each team consists of five individuals, and they are all monks in the Tribulation Period.

  What kind of existence is this Moon Swallowing Heaven? How come there are so many powerful monks coming to guard?

  You must know that the monks in the tribulation period must be elders in their sects or aristocratic families, but here they can only be soldiers guarding the gate.

  It's a world of difference!

  Everyone was shocked when they came here, so this also made them more determined to meet the city lord and his wife here.

  Especially Yun Tianqi, he is very clear that the previous Tun Yuetian power was not so strong, but how long has it been now? How did so many powerful soldiers come about?

  Even Yun Tianqi himself is a monk in the tribulation period, but he feels that the aura of these soldiers is much stronger than him. Although he can't feel what that aura is, he has a feeling that if he sees The city lord and his wife who came here will have an answer.

  Speaking of which, Yun Tianqi has always been thinking about Li Qing, so this time he came with the idea that he must see the city lord and his wife, but he didn't expect that when he first entered Tunyuetian, he would be attracted by this powerful Chen. The power was intimidating, even if Yunxiaomen was the number one sect, he didn't dare to act rashly.

  As soon as Lin You and Li Qing returned to Tun Yuetian's City Lord's Mansion, Zhang Ding, the butler, came to report that Yun Tianqi had been here for a long time, and he would not be able to drive him away if he hadn't been kicked out. Zhang Ding didn't want to alarm his own City Lord and Mrs.

  "Let's hold a banquet in the City Lord's Mansion!" Li Qing felt that it would be a good idea to hold a banquet at this moment, and maybe it could shock that Yun Tianqi.

  Hearing Li Qing's words, Lin You felt good. They have been in the cultivation world for a long time, and they have also been city lords for a long time. It seems that they really haven't held any banquets.

  Lin You told Zhang Ding about this matter, and Zhang Ding immediately called Butler Yue along to prepare for the banquet.

  Lin You and Li Qing took a look at the situation of the entire Moon Swallowing Sky. Perhaps it was because the streets were full of soldiers who crossed the robbery. The entire Swallowing Moon Sky was really in an unprecedented peaceful state.

  Because the soldiers can practice in space, there are only fifty soldiers staying here in Tun Yue Tian.

  But even if it is like this, it can be regarded as a particularly powerful force in the entire cultivation world.

  Zhang Ding went to attend the banquet. At this time, General Su Yuhai appeared. He was originally a general of the City Guard Army, but the people he manages now have all become monks in the Transcending Tribulation Period, and he looks particularly stable. .

  "I've seen the city lord! The city lord's wife!" Su Yuhai met Lin You and Li Qing with his hands folded.

  "What happened?" Lin You looked at Su Yuhai.

  "My lord, recently, I found monks from the monster clan wandering around our Tunyuetian area, as if looking for some news." "Looking for news?" Lin You

  frowned slightly. The monster clan was preparing to attack Human world?

  "Yes, it seems that the demon clan is really preparing to attack our human world. Do we want to participate in Moon Moon Sky? I don't know what the city lord means?" Su Yuhai waited for Lin You's instructions.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 567 Killing the World 187

  "As long as they don't come and make trouble for us, we will stay out of it for the time being." Lin You doesn't advocate fighting, after all, they have no conflict with the Yaozu, and since the Yaozu ran out, it must be Someone provoked them.

  In other words, they have a grudge against someone, anyway, as long as they go directly to their enemy, they will not take care of this matter.

  "Yes!" General Su Yuhai went down. In other words, he was actually a bit full of fighting spirit. After all, their power was too strong, but since the city lord said this, they would not participate, so let's not participate.

  At this time, Yun Tianqi and the others in the inn also received the news that the Yaozu was about to move.

  "Is the monster race really planning to attack our human race?" "

  It seems likely that they have been peeping around the moon swallowing sky."

  "If it weren't for the powerful formation of the moon swallowing sky, I guess they Have you already started to act?"

  "Young Master Yun, do you think we big clans of the sect want to get involved?" After all, Tun Yuetian must be the first thing this monster clan wants to attack.

  "Let's talk about this matter later!" Yun Tianqi felt that Tun Yuetian might not take these monster races seriously.

  "Master Yun, I have to report this matter, our patriarch." It was Chu Tiange who spoke. The Chu family has a grudge against the monster clan. If the monster clan attacks the human race, their Chu family will definitely send people to fight of.

  "Go! Your Chu family will definitely not let this matter go." Yun Tianqi still knew the situation of the Chu family very well.

  Tian Mo also went to give a report to his family.

  Soon, other people also reported the news to the family or sect.

  At this moment, Zhang Ding walked in from the outside.

  "Steward Zhang!" Yun Tianqi's eyes lit up when he saw Zhang Ding. He should be able to meet his goddess as he wished this time, right?

  "Young Master Yun!" Zhang Ding cupped his hands and met Yun Tianqi directly, "Young Master Yun, I'm here to deliver invitations. Our City Lord and his wife invite everyone to attend the banquet at the City Lord's Mansion tomorrow night!" Zhang Ding handed over the invitations one by one

  . The others were taken out, and then handed out to everyone.

  A smile appeared on Yun Tianqi's face, "Okay! We will have an appointment tomorrow night." Finally, we can see the real her.

  Yun Tianqi is really moved, his goddess, you know he can only see her image all the time, now he can finally see the real person.

  Yun Tianqi only felt boundless joy in his heart.

  He felt that the banquet was held tomorrow night, which was a little too late, and he couldn't wait to attend now.

  At this time, the major sects and major families had already received the news from their own children.

  The news of Yaozu's plan to attack shocked all sects and families in an instant.

  "Patriarch, what should we do? Is this monster clan coming to attack us, is it aimed at us?" The Chu family immediately became anxious, after all, they had just resolved some conflicts with the monster clan some time ago.

  "The Yaozu used to fight with Yuehua City, but the number of people is not too large. Now they are focusing on Tunyuetian, which means that they are going to launch a full-scale attack." Master Chu narrowed his eyes slightly, "Now Tiange is in Tun Yuetian, let him pay attention to Tun Yuetian's attitude."

  If Tun Yuetian doesn't take the initiative to fight, the whole cultivation world will be a bit passive.

  After all, they have already received the news that Tun Yuetian is powerful now. With that power alone, Tun Yuetian can completely resist the attack of the entire monster clan.

  The head of the Chu family only thinks about beautiful things, and he doesn't think about it. The relationship between Tun Yuetian and some big clans of Yaozu is still very close.

  Even if the monster clan attacks, it may not attack Tun Yuetian.

  The various sects are also discussing this matter. They have already received the news that Tun Yuetian is powerful. Children swallow the power of the moon.

  After all, if Tun Yuetian was too powerful, they tossed and turned a little bit, and couldn't sleep at night!

  But they all ignored the formation of Tun Yuetian. It was easy for the human race to come in, but the monster race had to have a pass to enter.

  Moreover, only the monster clans who have a pass, such as Butler Yue, Kong Zhenzhen and the others who have contracted with Li Qing and Lin You, have a pass.

  Moreover, this time the monster clan attacked the human race, and none of the big clans that had made friends with Tun Yuetian participated.

  Of course, if they attack other cities, it is estimated that these big clans will also take action, but if they are targeting Tun Yuetian, they will not participate.

  After all, these people have already got the news that the city lord swallowing the moon has at least one thousand soldiers during the tribulation period in his hands. How powerful is this?

  In other words, maybe Lord Lin didn't have the idea of ​​finding mounts for these soldiers, but if the monster clan dared to attack, these big clans of the monster clan believed that the city master Lin would definitely turn the attackers into mounts for these soldiers, or He said that he directly put the corpse of the Yaozu on the dining table.

  They believed that City Lord Lin would definitely do this.

  It can be said that the entire human race is a little panicked now, but the entire Moon Swallowing Sky does not feel this way.

  Because many people from Tunyuetian were invited to the banquet at the city lord's mansion tomorrow night, many people who were stationed in the sect of Tunyuetian were invited.

  Then I saw that the shopping mall outside the City Lord's Mansion became lively, and everyone ran out to buy clothes for the banquet.

  Speaking of Yun Tianqi, the young masters and the two young masters, each of them can be said to be very arrogant, and they plan to buy clothes for dubbing, but seeing so many people go to the mall of the city lord's mansion to buy clothes, these young and old I'm too lazy to go right now.

  "The clothes worn by the public are not suitable for me at all."

  "That is, I have vestments, so I will go directly in them."

  "Me too, I will go in robes too."

  Yun Tianqi also decided to wear the dharma robe, but he didn't say anything.

  However, they didn't know that the butler they brought with them had already snapped up clothes with other people in the mall.

  In particular, a set of black pirate suits has been favored by many people, but there is only one set of such suits, and they are expensive.

  Most of the monks planned to buy it when they heard that there was only one set, especially those who were in charge of purchasing for their own masters. Master or Er Shao is ashamed.

  The clothes in this shopping mall are really beautiful. If the local people here wear such beautiful clothes, but the young master of their family only wears cassocks, it would be a bit shameful.

  So these housekeepers fought over this set of clothes, but they were not as rich as Yunxiaomen, and in the end this dress was snatched by Yun Tianqi's housekeeper.

  Although the price is a bit expensive, but this is the only one, the steward believes that their young master will be happy.

  As for the housekeepers of the others, they were depressed, and they immediately moved to other places. No matter what, they had to find suitable clothes for their young master or second young master first.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 568 Killing the World 188

  While the other housekeepers were looking for clothes, Yun Tianqi's personal butler ran back to the inn, and he immediately handed the clothes into Yun Tianqi's hands.

  Yun Tianqi frowned when he saw the weird clothes, but when he put them on with the help of the housekeeper, he was amazed by himself, the clothes really suited him, It was so tall and handsome, even he himself was fascinated.

  "This clothes..." Yun Tianqi couldn't help asking.

  "Young master, this dress is the only one in the entire mall." The butler said with a smile.

  A smile appeared on Yun Tianqi's face, "That's good!" Only this one, it is absolutely impossible for others to be more amazing than him.

  Yun Tianqi was satisfied, and the butler was also happy. He even prepared a lot of clothes for their young master.

  "Young master, I have prepared a lot of clothes here. It is said that these clothes are all designed by the wife of the city lord."

  Originally, Yun Tianqi wanted to say something about rotten clothes, which he would not wear, but he heard that it was the wife of the city lord. If someone designed it, I shut up right away. Since it was designed by his goddess, he will definitely wear it well.

  "Put them all away, and put them on slowly when you get back." Yun Tianqi was happy.

  Since he planned to wear this dress tomorrow night, Yun Tianqi took it off, put it away, and then put on his cassock again.

  He walked directly into the hall, and found that the housekeepers of other people who came in from outside had called their young masters or sons back to their rooms. It seemed that these people had all bought suitable clothes.

  I just don't know if those few people who insisted on wearing cassocks will continue to do so?

  Yun Tianqi walked out of the inn directly. For some reason, since he entered Tunyuetian this time, his previous thoughts about the goddess's inevitable victory have cooled down a lot.

  He felt that maybe it was because he had seen the powerful power of Tun Yuetian, but he had actually flinched a little in his heart. The reason why he is still here now is that he just wants to see the appearance of the goddess. good.

  In fact, Yun Tianqi still has some advantages. For example, his advantage is that he can clearly recognize the reality and know when to choose.

  Actually speaking, Yun Tianqi's previous arrogance is also a very normal thing, after all he is the young master of the number one sect, it would be strange if he didn't have any arrogance.

  Besides, he himself is a genius-type character, so arrogance is also a normal thing.

  However, he is also a person who can clearly recognize the reality. Now that he knows the gap between himself and Lin You, it is naturally impossible for him to miss Li Qing any more.

  Moreover, in the bottom of his heart, even if he got Li Qing, it would be impossible for him to form a Taoist couple with her, at most he just put her in the position of a noble concubine.

  Although he has always been thinking this way, he didn't think there was anything wrong. After all, in his heart, no matter how beautiful Li Qing is, she is still a woman who married someone else after all, and she is not worthy to be the door of Yunxiaomen in the future. Madam's.

  I have to say, this Yun Tianqi can only be described in two words, that is reality!

  Yun Tianqi was walking on the street of Tunyuetian. There were people coming and going on the street, but everyone seemed to be in good spirits, and no one made trouble. You know, even if it is a city, there are no regulations. Making trouble or fighting is allowed, but this kind of thing is also repeatedly prohibited.

  But this Moon Swallowing Sky doesn't seem to have seen a clear rule that fighting is not allowed, but the people here live in such a peaceful way.

  At this time, he heard a woman shouting excitedly, "Really, really, you are finally back!" "

  What's the matter? What happened, so excited?"

  "Really, our boss is back, tomorrow There will be a banquet tonight!"

  "Really? Has the city lord returned yet?"

  "The city lord and our boss are like conjoined twins. Since the boss is back, he must be back too." "

  That's good, I have something to tell him today." She came back in a hurry, but she knew that the monster race was planning to attack the human race, so she hurried back.

  This time, although several of their big clans did not participate, the entire monster clan gathered, and the number of people can be said to be tens of millions. If they all rushed over, it would be overwhelming. This matter must be known to the city lord. .

  As for their bosses, as long as their bosses are in charge of being beautiful and beautiful!

  The person who talked to Kong Zhenzhen followed closely behind her and headed towards the City Lord's Mansion.

  "Boss..." Hearing this title, Yun Tianqi smiled, never expecting that woman to have such a cute title.

  Yun Tianqi could tell that the real body of the female cultivator named Zhenzhen should be a peacock, but the rumors outside were true, that woman was so friendly with the Yaozu!

  Yun Tianqi continued walking, and he found that many of them had invitations issued by the City Lord's Mansion, which made him a little depressed. Could it be that his identity is the same as that of an ordinary monk in Tun Yuetian? Shouldn't entertaining him be the highest standard of entertainment?

  This made Yun Tianqi a little upset.

  At this time, he heard a voice, "I'm so depressed, that pirate outfit was snatched away." "

  You didn't snatch it?"

  "Yeah, I've been staring at that outfit for half a year. There is no competition, but I didn't expect that the banquet held by the city lord's mansion tomorrow night will be snatched away by those outsiders." "Aren't

  you also an outsider?"

  "I have lived here for two years, and I already count it as an outsider." I'm a local." The speaker snorted coldly, "I'm a solid fan of the mall." "

  Yes, you have collected thousands of sets of clothes, and there are more than a dozen sets of limited editions."

  "Unfortunately, I didn't even grab a set of exclusive releases."

  "Take your time, there will definitely be opportunities in the future."

  "Yes, now that the lady of the city owner is back, I think the mall's creative efforts will definitely increase Yes."

  "I don't know if the lady of the city lord has brought back any strange clothes." "

  It is estimated that there will be many people waiting like you." "

  That's right, we have a fan club, and the clothes we buy can be bought. Shared."

  "I'm really speechless for you guys."

  "Hey, I'll know when you join in, it's really loving." "

  Actually, the most important thing is that your goddess is also in it." "

  Haha , I will also attend the banquet tomorrow night, how about you?"

  "Why do you have an invitation card?"

  "I was drawn by the fan club lottery, otherwise why do you think I would grab that pirate outfit?"

  Yun Tianqi said a little I don't understand, what's wrong with these people, shouldn't monks focus on cultivation?

  At this moment, someone said, "My lord and wife of the city owner are back, it is estimated that someone is going to cross the tribulation again." "

  Yes, I also plan to cross the tribulation this time!"

  "I said, haven't you arrived yet?"

  " Well, it’s a bit lacking, but I have a feeling that with regard to the cultivation speed of our city lord and his wife, I’m afraid that if we don’t pass the catastrophe this time, we won’t be able to wait until the next time.” His words aroused the sympathy of others

  . No, the cultivation speed of their city lord and the city lord's wife is too fast, which is not the speed of human cultivation at all.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 569 Killing the World 189

  "It's been a long time since I saw the lady of the city lord, and I miss her a little bit." It was a female cultivator who said this.

  The person next to her said, "The lady of the city lord probably won't come out to hang out again this time." "

  That's not necessarily true!" "

  I think the lady of the city lord might come out to hang out. There is a banquet tomorrow, and she will also go to the mall to buy clothes. "

  "Let's go, let's go to the mall, maybe we can meet the wife of the city owner!"

  The group of female cultivators went to the mall after talking and laughing, and soon everyone around went towards the mall.

  Yun Tianqi frowned slightly, he didn't expect that that woman had such a high reputation among female cultivators, wouldn't these people be jealous?

  In his opinion, when these women get together, they will only intrigue.

  Yun Tianqi also followed the flow of people towards the shopping mall. He was really not that conspicuous in the crowd, but his subordinates were a little depressed.

  What is the young master of their family going to do, is he wanting to join in the fun?

  Doesn't it mean that there will be a banquet tonight? Is the young master so impatient?

  However, the young master has gone, and these hidden guards can only follow him closely, after all, only when they are close can they protect their young master.

  The group of people just ran into the shopping mall. At this time, Li Qing was really in the shopping mall. Because there was a banquet tomorrow night, she wanted to wear something more popular. Although she had her own separate clothes, but She was not happy, she didn't want to be too different from others, so she ran directly to the mall.

  With her is Zhao Jia, Zhao Jia is now a monk in the late stage of alchemy, and it can be said that the speed of cultivation is very fast.

  The two of them haven't seen each other for a long time, so the speed of shopping is much slower.

  "Is that killing world really that scary?"

  "The whole world is blood red, what do you think?" Li Qing looked at Zhao Jia. If possible, she would also like Zhao Jia and the others to experience it everywhere, but their cultivation base is a bit too low. A little worried.

  However, when those soldiers have been promoted to the Mahayana stage during this period, let them take Zhao Jia and others to practice for a while, which is considered a bit of a guarantee.

  "Qingqing, I think your life is really wonderful!"

  "Isn't your life wonderful?" Li Qing looked at Zhao Jia.

  Zhao Jia chuckled, "My life is also wonderful, at least it is much more exciting than the days before the end of the world." After such a long time, I don't know how the Zhao family has been. After she left the Zhao family, she has I have never seen the Zhao family again, even if their Baiyun Base is so famous, I have never seen the Zhao family have been there.

  I don't know where they went. Zhao Jia knew that the Zhao family was originally based in Kyoto, but later they didn't know.

  "Do you want to see your family?" Li Qing couldn't help looking at Zhao Jia worriedly. Zhao Jia followed her, really abandoning those family members.

  "Qingqing, without you, I guess I would have been sold to some dark corner by that family." If there was no Qingqing, Zhao Jia felt that his end would be very tragic.

  Li Qing put her arms around her shoulders, and the two friends put their arms around each other and continued shopping.

  Quite a few people recognized Li Qing, but they were smart enough not to disturb Li Qing and Zhao Jia.

  At this time, Yun Tianqi and the others had already rushed into the shopping mall. After the group rushed into the shopping mall, they did not run around, but sat directly on the first floor. There was a big screen on the first floor. people.

  "Third floor, look, isn't that the wife of the city lord?"

  "Yeah, Miss Jiajia is here too!"

  "Haha, I'm going to meet them by chance." Someone had already run upstairs.

  Several people stood up and went too, but quite a few people just sat there watching the big screen.

  Yun Tianqi thought that he had let go, but when he saw Li Qing, he suddenly felt excited again.

  Yun Tianqi also walked towards the mall, that woman actually had such a good relationship with a woman whose cultivation base was not as good as hers, and the two of them were still hugging each other, and he didn't know what their relationship was?

  And looking at the bone age, that woman should be about the same age as hers.

  As soon as these people rushed up, the flow of people in the entire mall seemed to increase.

  Soon, Li Qing and Zhao Jia met many random people.

  "Ah, Mrs. City Mistress, long time no see!"

  "Hello!" Li Qing showed a smile on her face, and now she held Zhao Jia's hand. It's a bit immodest.

  At this time, Yun Tianqi also walked to a place not far from Li Qing.

  Seeing it with my own eyes is different from what I saw in the scene, Yun Tianqi has already forgotten to breathe, it is so beautiful, so she is so beautiful!

  He suddenly felt that his previous thoughts were blasphemy against her.

  Allowing her to be a noble concubine... I am not worthy at all!

  She looks so beautiful and looks so divine, how can I desecrate her? Even if she was granted the position of wife, she was completely worthy of it.

  And the most important thing is, he found out her cultivation base, she has reached the stage of crossing the catastrophe, which is obviously the same as his own cultivation, how long has it been, I heard before that her cultivation base is only Yuan In her infancy, how could she practice so fast?

  Yun Tianqi also wanted to meet Li Qing by chance, but after seeing her cultivation level, he quietly retreated.

  Yun Tianqi was a bit dissatisfied at first, and originally planned to wait until tomorrow to see him, so he must see how amazing and talented the city lord is, so that everyone in Tun Yuetian will look up to him?

  Yun Tianqi is dissatisfied in his heart. You must know that he has reached the stage of crossing the catastrophe before he is a hundred years old. He is really a genius-level figure in the entire cultivation world. Genius, how could he bear this?

  But now that he saw Li Qing, he felt that he had been hit. This woman's cultivation base has improved so fast, that man's cultivation base must be even higher? Has it come to the Mahayana period?

  He didn't know at all that Lin You had been suppressing his cultivation in order to wait for Li Qing. He was still at the peak state of crossing the catastrophe, and had not improved.

  Unconvinced, even knowing Li Qing's cultivation, he is still a little unconvinced about that man Lin You. He no longer misses Li Qing, but has become a comparison.

  That woman is so beautiful that he can't think about it at all, and he can't give her a bright future. It is the best choice for her to follow Lin You.

  It has to be said that this Yun Tianqi is still self-aware.

  Yun Tianqi went back to the inn. On the way back, almost all the people in Tun Yuetian were telling the news about the return of their city lord and the city lord's wife. From this news, what the housekeeper Zhang said, the city lord and the city lord's wife came back. The wife of the city owner was practicing in closed doors before, so it must be a fake.

  Yun Tianqi was a little depressed! Not a little depression, but a special depression! He felt that he had completely lost this time! Although it hasn't started yet, he has already predicted it!

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 570 Killing the World 187

  On the evening of the second day, the guests invited by the City Lord's Mansion began to arrive one after another. The people who lived in the inn even got dressed early and walked out of their rooms.

  When they saw each other's outfits, they were all happy.

  Now that Yun Tianqi hadn't come out, everyone rushed towards his door. After all, among them, Yun Tianqi had the highest status. If this guy didn't dress up as well as them, they would be outraged.

  However, when Yun Tianqi came out, everyone shouted when they saw the tall and energetic Yun Tianqi in the pirate costume.

  "I was interested in this pirate suit, but I didn't expect to snatch it from Young Master Yun." "

  Young Master Yun, isn't this too handsome? It made me think you were going to a blind date." "

  Haha, Young Master Yun, I saw your goddess today, and I think the goddess will be reluctant to blink when she sees you like this." "

  That's right! That's right!" Everyone clapped their hands, and Young Master Yun was really amazing. ah!

  Yun Tianqi saw that everyone sincerely praised him, which made him very satisfied.

  A group of people just walked out of the inn and headed towards the City Lord's Mansion.

  When they arrived at the city lord's mansion, they found that the people who swallowed the moon were all dressed up in all kinds of strange ways, as if they were attending a masquerade party.

  Yun Tianqi noticed one thing, that is, the male cultivator who wanted to snap up a pirate costume with him yesterday was actually wearing a woman's costume, which was really amazing.

  This made Yun Tianqi feel a little terrified, what happened to this man? Is it sick? Or perverted? Why wear women's clothing?

  However, Yun Tianqi didn't say much, walked to the gate of the city lord's mansion, took out invitation cards, and they were brought into the city lord's mansion one by one.

  Entering the city lord's mansion, the strong aura that came out made everyone take a deep breath, the aura here was so strong that Yun Tianqi was a little shocked.

  After all, even in Yunxiaomen, only the secret realm can reach this level, but why is it so rich here?

  Obviously Tunyuetian is regarded as the border city of the human race. The aura here is weak, and too many human monks don't want to stay here.

  But this time when he came here by himself, he had already discovered that the aura of the entire Tunyuetian was much stronger. He did not expect the aura of the City Lord's Mansion to be so rich.

  "Oh my God, the aura here is stronger than the aura in my secret realm."

  "I don't even want to leave!" "

  Me too, this place is too suitable for cultivation."

  "Big, too big, what a powerful formation is needed to put it together." Where is such a rich spiritual energy gathered here?"

  All the monks took a deep breath one by one.

  However, their footsteps still followed the waiter to the small square of the banquet.

  While walking, the waiter said, "Please don't run around after passing by. There are many formations in the City Lord's Mansion. If you are really trapped and no one finds out, then you don't know how long it will be closed." "

  They are monks after all, not ordinary people, and they don't need a bathroom or anything, otherwise these waiters would probably be too busy to die.

  A group of people finally walked to the square, and the waiter brought them to a slightly forward position, which was basically close to the main seat.

  After Yun Tianqi and the others sat down, they immediately began to practice one by one. If they didn't cultivate such a rich aura, they would feel a little sorry for the rich aura here.

  People nowadays can't help but rejoice, and it's also fortunate that they came early, otherwise they probably wouldn't have time to practice here.

  Time passed little by little, and finally it was time for the banquet to start. At this time, dozens of long tables were placed in the center of this small square in the City Lord's Mansion. A wide variety of cuisines.

  "Hey, how do you eat like this?"

  "I heard it's a buffet, anyone can get

  whatever they want!" The kind that you have to get a copy of.

  Many people had already stopped their cultivation, and returned to their seats with delicacies. At this time, Yun Tianqi's personal butler also brought some delicacies for him.

  Originally, Yun Tianqi didn't want to eat these foods, but when the food was opened, the fragrance and strong aura of the food attracted him.

  When he tasted it, he couldn't stop it.

  And the others are the same as him. Originally, they were all people who have been fasting for a long time, and they are not the kind of people with heavy appetites at all, but now they are attracted by these delicacies.

  At this moment, Lin You and Li Qing came out together. They were wearing couple outfits imitating the Song Dynasty, and they were both in lavender color. The two of them looked very luxurious when they wore them.

  When Yun Tianqi saw the two of them for the first time, he felt that they were a perfect match.

  How could this be so? Why did he think the two were a good match? Obviously he likes that woman.

  After Lin You and Li Qing came, the whole square fell silent. After Lin You said a few words, he and Li Qing sat in the main seat, and then there was a song and dance arranged by the housekeeper.

  Among these songs and dances, there are the original singing and dancing forms of Tun Yuetian, some dances of monks, and some modern dances.

  In other words, Yun Tianqi and the others were actually used to the dances in the cultivation world, and these didn't attract them at all, but when the modern dance started, all of them stared straight.

  My God, the original dance can still be danced like this, especially when the men and women dance so happily that they forget to eat.

  "This dance is too good, no, I have to let my dancers learn it. If they don't know how to dance this dance, they will be unable to hold any banquets in the future." Chu Tiange's eyes widened when he saw this scene. straight up.

  Although Yun Tianqi didn't say anything, the housekeeper saw joy in his eyes. The housekeeper made a plan and arranged for dancers from his own sect to learn. When they go back, the sect master and the others will probably like it very much.

  This dance is too fun!

  The most important thing is that next, they also saw the skit, that's right, the skit of the cultivation world, which contained all kinds of fun about the cultivation world, which made everyone laugh out loud.

  After watching these performances, everyone felt a lot closer to the city lord and his wife.

  Next, it's time to build relationships.

  Yun Tianqi stood in front of Lin You and Li Qing holding a wine glass, and he only said a word, "Bless you!" "Thank you!

  " Lin You said.

  Li Qing also raised the glass to him, and Yun Tianqi drank the wine in the glass in one gulp. At this moment, he felt truly relieved. He and she did not belong to the same world, even if he pulled her forcibly She may not be happy if she enters her own world.

  But now seeing her standing with Lin You, with happy eyes all the time, he suddenly felt that this was enough.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2 0 3
A young boy the recipient of a legacy of the terrible price what changes shall he bring to this world wrought with conflict hidden under the opulence...
102 5 7
A gripping tale, The Carnage and the Snake follows fifteen awoken soldiers aboard the Starbright 01... "It is in dire circumstances only, Gen...
69.4K 568 64
https://m.shubaow.net/24/24639/ Author: fat man round Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-02-27 Latest: Chapter 64 rebirth finished 199...
730 11 1
Новобранец мечтает о подвигах и, оказавшись на далекой планете, в первый же день узнает изнанку настоящей войны.