The Rebirth Of The Female Mat...

By Xiaoshuo_

Li Qing was reborn, and she actually returned to two months before the end of the world. Now my mother is no... More

CHAPTER 1-10
CHAPTER 11-20
CHAPTER 21-30
CHAPTER 31-40
CHAPTER 41-50
CHAPTER 51-60
CHAPTER 61-70
CHAPTER 71-80
CHAPTER 81-90
CHAPTER 91-100
CHAPTER 101-110
CHAPTER 111-120
CHAPTER 121-130
CHAPTER 131-140
CHAPTER 141-150
CHAPTER 151-160
CHAPTER 161-170
CHAPTER 171-180
CHAPTER 181-190
CHAPTER 191-200
CHAPTER 201-210
CHAPTER 211-220
CHAPTER 221-230
CHAPTER 231-240
CHAPTER 241-250
CHAPTER 251-260
CHAPTER 261-270
CHAPTER 271-280
CHAPTER 281-290
CHAPTER 291-300
CHAPTER 301-310
CHAPTER 311-320
CHAPTER 321-330
CHAPTER 331-340
CHAPTER 341-350
CHAPTER 351-360
CHAPTER 361-370
CHAPTER 371-380
CHAPTER 381-390
CHAPTER 391-400
CHAPTER 401-410
CHAPTER 411-420
CHAPTER 421-430
CHAPTER 431-440
CHAPTER 441-450
Chapter 451-460
Chapter 461-470
Chapter 471-480
Chapter 481-490
Chapter 491-500
Chapter 501-510
Chapter 511-520
Chapter 521-530
Chapter 531-540
Chapter 541-550
Chapter 561-570
Chapter 571-580
Chapter 581-590
Chapter 591-600
Chapter 601-610
Chapter 611-620

Chapter 551-560

203 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

_

  Chapter 551 Killing the World 171

  "Are you worried about their destructive attacks?" Li Qing looked at Lin You. You must know that when those people came to attack this courtyard in the past, they didn't use so much force. After all, they I am also afraid of destroying the balance of the entire Imperial City.

  But if their mysterious courtyard becomes an obstacle to the entire Imperial City, she is really worried that these people will launch a destructive attack. If someone does not hesitate to destroy the Imperial City and attack them here, their formation is really unbearable .

  "That's right, if they launch a destructive attack, this yard won't last long." "

  That's okay, let's change places at worst. By the way, have you bought a yard outside?" Li Qing thinks they should be in other places in the Imperial City. Place to buy another yard.

  "You can't buy yards in those important places, but you can buy a few yards in other places." Lin You raised his eyebrows lightly. He had asked Jinyu and the others to buy a few small yards in the Imperial City, and he also added Although it is a simple formation, it will not attract the attention of others, and others should not easily peep into the situation inside.

  "Husband, after you finish the formation here, we can move to the small yard." "

  That's good! We will be free that way." Lin You also agrees, or else he will lock up his little goblin every day. Here, it feels like being in a birdcage.

  Li Qing was happy, "Well, I'll remove more than half of the flowers in the yard first." The flowers in the yard are so beautiful, it's better to move some to the space.

  Li Qing went to work, and she didn't have that much affection for this yard, after all, it was snatched from others, and for her, it could be discarded at any time.

  The flowers in the yard were made so beautiful by Daduo that Li Qing would feel uncomfortable if she didn't take them away.

  Soon, half of the flowers in the yard were removed by Li Qing, leaving only a big hole.

  Li Qing took a look at the large and small pits, and she directly released a few puppets, processed the big pit, and then filled it with water to make a small pond. She also put a few fish in it, and then took He started fishing with a fishing rod.

  When Lin You noticed this scene, he couldn't help being amused by her, it was so boring.

  When Li Qing was fishing here, she seemed to have calmed down, and then she found that she could hear a little crying and talking.

  Crying... talking...

  This sound came from this yard.

  "Are we abandoned?"

  "We are so pitiful, they were all taken away, why are we the only one left?"

  "Da Duo said that there is a very powerful space in that human's hand, and there are The rich atmosphere of chaos is much stronger than the cloud of chaos under the roots of the big flower.” “

  Yes, if it hadn’t been exposed to the purer energy of chaos, it would not have left that cloud of chaos to the Us."

  "Why doesn't she want us? We are also beautiful!"

  "Woo..."

  "I... I don't want to be abandoned!"

  "We don't want to be abandoned, but she can hear our hearts Is it?"

  "Woo... woo..."

  "Woo..."

  There were bursts of crying again, and the corners of Li Qing's mouth twitched a little, if she hadn't calmed down now, she might have really listened Their voices are really too low to reach their hearts.

  But... Li Qing couldn't help frowning, why did she hear the sound of plants?

  Li Qing immediately told Lin You about this matter through audio transmission. Lin You happened to strengthen the formation at the moment, he walked over, and then sat on the side and started fishing.

  The two of them just listened quietly. Lin You heard the little crying and conversation. He thought it might be related to their husband and wife's chaotic spiritual roots. To hear the voice of these flowers.

  Li Qing called Jin Yu and the others out, she didn't say anything to Lin You, but she just asked them to fish by the pond too, and no one said anything.

  Jin Yu and the others didn't know what their boss and wife were going to do, but they obediently followed suit, but they didn't respond.

  Lin You and Li Qing heard the movement, and looked at Jin Yu and the others. These guys didn't respond at all.

  They were obviously demons, and those flowers were also demons, yet they couldn't hear any movement.

  Lin You asked, "Did you hear any sound?"

  Jin Yu shook his head, "No sound, boss, did you hear the fish talking?" Jin Yu looked at the small pond, where many fish were hiding in the lotus leaves Underneath, there is no sign of speaking at all, okay?

  "It's a flower!" Li Qing couldn't help reminding her.

  "Flowers?" Lang Fei looked at the flowers behind him, but there was no movement? But after Madam said these two words, they seemed to shake excitedly. Could it be that they can understand human speech?

  "Have they all become demons?" Hei Zhe looked at the flowers curiously, but he didn't find any signs of these flowers becoming demons.

  "They don't show any signs of becoming monsters?" Hu Qing also felt strange.

  "There is no sign of becoming a demon?" Li Qing looked at Lin You, who shrugged and said, "My wife and I have heard the sound of their talking and crying. How can this be explained?" All the demons stared

  at Lin You and Li Qing said, "Boss, madam, are you too powerful? You can communicate with these flowers before they become demons?" Li Qing blinked her eyes, "Husband, do you want to find

  some other flowers?" plants to try?"

  "Then try it. I think it may be related to the Qi of Chaos. They have absorbed some of the Qi of Chaos, so we can hear their inner voice." Lin You thinks it is the reason of the Qi of Chaos, but is it the reason? , they still need to check it out.

  Everyone returned directly to the space, where there are many fruit trees.

  Li Qing was leaning on a fruit tree at this moment, when she heard the fruit tree's coquettish voice, "Itchy, so itchy!"

  The sound scared Li Qing so much that she jumped off the tree, "Husband , it said it was so itchy!"

  Lin You's mouth twitched, and he also heard the heartfelt voice of these fruit trees.

  "Hey, can you hear my voice?" The fruit tree was also startled by Li Qing.

  "Yes, I can hear your voice." Li Qing blinked her eyes, "We need to find some plants that have not absorbed the aura of chaos to try." The husband and wife left the space, and then the two

  directly Through the doll, it was quietly transferred to a small courtyard prepared in advance. There was a tree and some plants in the small courtyard. The two tried it, but they didn't feel the voice of these plants.

  It feels like these plants have no soul at all.

  "No sound!"

  "I didn't hear any sound either!"

  "Try again later." Li Qing directly took out a ball of chaos and injected it directly into the body of a tree.

  After a while, she heard a voice, "Oh, it's so comfortable! What is this?"

  (End of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 552 Slaughtering the World 172

  Li Qing's eyes lit up immediately, "Husband, we can only hear movements that have the aura of chaos." "

  Well, they have absorbed the aura of chaos, and they are probably not far from becoming demons. " Lin You nodded.

  At this time, the big tree next to them spoke, "Are you talking to me? I never thought that one day I would be able to communicate with human beings. You don't even know that I've been hiding a secret for ten years. Hurry up! It's killing me."

  Li Qing became a little curious, "What's the secret?"

  Lin You frowned slightly, he had doubts, this tree couldn't be a gossip tree, could it? After that... At

  this time, Bagua Tree began to say, "One of the secrets is that my former owner buried something under the root of my tree. I still can't see what is inside. You dig Come out and have a look!"

  "Where is it?" Li Qing's eyes lit up suddenly, there was a treasure!

  Baguashu pointed out the location, but... Li Qing didn't dig it, but called Shubao out.

  "Shubao, are there any treasures here?" Li Qing asked.

  Shubao looked around, but he didn't find any treasures here.

  Li Qing curled her lips, and then said to Baguashu, "Maybe it's not a treasure."

  "Look at it, it's wrapped tightly." Baguashu really wanted to see what was under its roots, So when it finished saying this sentence, it directly moved one of its roots, and then lifted the thing to Li Qing's eyes.

  Li Qing's eyes widened. Is there anyone who forced her to win the lottery?

  At this time, there was a long box, Lin You was afraid of danger, so he took the box, and did not let Li Qing take over.

  But when Shu Bao saw this thing, his eyes lit up, "I feel that there is something extraordinary in it."

  Li Qing looked at Shu Bao, "You didn't notice it, did you?"

  Shu Bao said, "I didn't notice it, but this box can shield my feelings." It's not his fault.

  Li Qing's eyes lit up, maybe there is really something good in it!

  At this time, Lin You had put the box aside, added a small formation that could just wrap the box, and opened the box inside the formation.

  The moment the box was opened, the entire small formation was dazzling, and there were a lot of golden needles inside.

  "Golden needle?"

  "It's not a golden needle. This material should not be an ordinary material. It looks like it should be a magic weapon." Lin You looked at Li Qing, "Baby, this should be suitable for you."

  Li Qing smiled, "Yes, I also think it is suitable for me." This is definitely good for acupuncture.

  After Lin You purified the box of gold needles several times, he took it out and handed it to Li Qing.

  When Li Qing got the golden needle, Baguashu suddenly said, "I know, I know, I know what it is." "What is

  it?" Li Qing asked.

  "Its name is Acupuncture Treasure, and it was a magic weapon of a peerless genius doctor 20,000 years ago, but later that peerless genius doctor died in a strange accident, and then this acupuncture treasure was buried in his tomb. About five thousand years ago A few days ago, this needle treasure was dug out again. At that time, many people were robbing this thing, and they didn't know what the use of this thing was. I didn't expect it to be obtained by my former owner, but why didn't he use it?"

  " Needle treasure?" Li Qing and Lin You said that neither of them had heard of it.

  "Ma'am, I think you should recognize the master. I think there are good things in this needle treasure." Now the mouse treasure has a feeling.

  "Huh?" Li Qing slightly raised her eyebrows, "Is there something good in this needle treasure?" What good things will there be? But as long as Shubao doesn't have any bad feelings, it must be a good thing.

  Lin You directly pulled Li Jin into the house. Although this was a temporary hut, the furnishings in this room were quite complete, and it was very comfortable in a modern style.

  "Let's admit the master with a drop of blood. It may be the medical skills of that genius doctor." Lin You thinks that more than 90% of them may be medical skills.

  Li Qing nodded, fortunately no one disturbed this courtyard, otherwise she would not be able to calm down and recognize the Lord!

  Li Qing confessed to the master with a drop of blood, and Lin You sat in the yard again, poured out tea, and began to drink tea quietly.

  When Baguashu saw Lin You coming out, he immediately started talking, "Master, there is a male cultivator living in the house next door, he is an evil cultivator, you must pay attention, he specially picks beautiful female cultivators Start."

  The mistress of their house is too beautiful, if it falls into the eyes of that person, that person will definitely want to attack their mistress.

  "Oh? The one on the left?" Lin You said.

  "Well, it's the one on the left. As for the one on the right, there is a couple of young people living there, but they went out today." Baguashu shook his body and said, "The woman on the right is so lucky, so high. I'm envious, but she still doesn't have as much luck as our hostess."

  Lin You looked at Baguashu curiously, but he didn't expect this guy to be able to see through other people's luck.

  You must know that both his and Li Qing's luck values ​​have been hidden, and it can be seen through.

  And the young man and woman in the house on the right she said wouldn't be bestowing favors on Young Master Qin and Princess Baihui, right? If it's those two, then this matter is a bit fun.

  At this moment, someone passed by the door of their house, and a voice reached Lin You's ears, "Young Master, do you think those two people lived in that yard?" "I don't know, didn't you mean the third prince?

  " Has it all passed? If the third prince has passed, then there is a possibility of more than 80%." First Young Master Qin has seen the way the third prince looked at Li Qing.

  So he was sure that the third prince had gone, and that woman would definitely appear near there.

  Hearing this voice, Lin You laughed lightly. He didn't expect that they had such a deep relationship with that couple, and now they became neighbors. This is really an unexpected surprise.

  However, even if there is a fate, it is considered a bad fate. If Young Master Qin knew that they lived next door to their house, what would he think?

  "Master, I saw the fourth elder of the Qin family today." Princess Baihui's voice was a little soft, but she spoke clearly.

  "Well, I saw it too!" First Young Master Qin hummed.

  "Do you want to see them?" Princess Baihui asked.

  First Young Master Qin shook his head, "Forget it, I don't want to see them now." He is doing well now, and he no longer wants to go back to Qin's house.

  And now he feels super free, not to mention how comfortable it is!

  Princess Baihui threw herself into his arms, "Young Master, you have sacrificed too much for me, and I think no matter how good you are, it's not enough." Young

  Master Qin gently helped her smooth her hair, "Having you by my side is the greatest luck in my life!"

  Regardless of other things, this Young Master Qin's view of love is still very qualified, I didn't expect him to do this for Princess Baihui!

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 553 Killing the World 173

  Lin You can almost imagine how touched Princess Baihui's expression is now. From now on, it should be more heart-wrenching for Young Master Qin, right?

  And looking at the expression of the princess Baihui, it is indeed the case, Young Master Qin is really good at it!

  Lin You curled his lips, but this Young Master Qin has so many tricks to deceive women! Are you saying that you should learn something?

  Lin You touched his chin, he doesn't need such means at all, okay? The relationship between him and their baby is rotten.

  "Young Master, Baihui is really happy to be by your side!" Princess Baihui has already snuggled into Young Master Qin's arms at this moment, and the two of them have no scruples at all that they are outside at this time, not in theirs. In the small courtyard.

  Those who watched them around felt a little hurt when they saw the behavior of the two of them. After all, the two of them are disguised now, and they are not eye-catching at all, okay?

  Everyone felt blinded, and Lin You felt that it hurt their eyes, but Baguashu watched it with relish at the moment.

  While watching, it also commented, "This couple's looks are really not flattering, not as good as the second owner of this small courtyard. Although the male owner looks a little bad, the female owner is really beautiful. , It can be said that she is the most beautiful woman in the mainland."

  "The most beautiful woman in the mainland?" Lin You pouted, is there any woman who can be more beautiful than her own little fairy?

  Of course, his little goblin is still in a state of disguise. This gossip tree doesn't know what his little goblin looks like. It doesn't know that his little goblin is the most beautiful. It's understandable, but Lin You still gave the gossip tree a contempt. eyes.

  "What kind of eyes do you have? What kind of eyes do you have?" Baguashu noticed Lin You's eyes, and immediately became furious.

  "Do you think I'm lying? Even if I couldn't speak at the time, my vision was very high. I can see all the beauties in the entire Imperial City for thousands of years.

  To tell you the truth, that beauty was the number one beauty in the entire continent at the time. If my second master hadn't lied to her, she wouldn't have followed such an ugly man, but the second master's performance was not bad, but Holding the beauties in my hand, I stared at them for the whole life, but in the end the second owner was killed, and the beauties were also taken away.

  That is to say, some time ago, I saw a beauty in Luo Tianwang's palace. Except for that beauty, no one else could compare to the previous mistress at all. "

  Lin You looked at the Bagua tree in surprise. How far must its roots extend to see the situation of the entire Emperor City?

  This Bagua tree is not simple!

  The Bagua tree also saw Qin Dashao and Baihui County just now In the case of the master, this shows that it ignores the formation.

  Baguashu is proud at this time, "Haha, do you know how powerful I am? The entire Imperial City is under my gaze. At this time

  , Jin Yu, who had just come out of the space, saw Lin You's shocked expression, "Boss, what's wrong?" Lin

  You said, "This guy actually has the perspective of God, and can see the entire situation of the Imperial City." "He noticed just now that the roots of this guy didn't extend very far, that is, the distance within a radius of 500 meters, but it can see the situation of the entire Emperor City. Isn't that God's perspective? Lin You thinks that the Bagua Tree is

  not Simple, it’s really not that simple, what kind of ancient tree species it might be, after all, it’s the first time he’s seen this kind of tree.

  Just this gossip tree may be similar to those varieties of ancient mythical beasts.

  ” Hahaha ! Seeing Lin You's expression, Baguashu was very excited.

  "Do you admire me?" Let me tell you, I know almost everything that happened in this imperial city, except for the mysterious courtyard, I can’t see what’s inside, but I noticed that the third prince is staying near that courtyard, It should be that beauty double coming, right in that courtyard, you will know when you see that beauty. Baguashu said triumphantly there.

  Lin You smiled, so he just said, their little elf is the most beautiful.

  Lin You looked at Baguashu and said, "Hmph, my woman is the most beautiful one." "

  Just brag about it, as if I didn't see it." Baguashu snorted coldly.

  Lin You curled his lips, "What you see is only the surface."

  Baguashu snorted coldly, "Humph! I just watched!"

  Lin You didn't bother to pay attention to it, Jinyu was wandering around Bagua at the moment He just ran out after hearing Shubao's words. He didn't expect that the tree would communicate with his boss and wife. Why couldn't he hear what the tree was saying?

  What kind of tree is this? It was the first time he had seen this tree. The trunk was very thick, and it might have lived for thousands of years. But its leaves are really too small. Originally, Jin Yugang thought that the tree had just sprouted when he came out, but after his observation, he found that the biggest leaf of this tree is this big. It feels like a big tree. The cake face looks like a pair of squinting eyes.

  This feeling was a bit too uncomfortable, Baguashu looked at the demon cultivators circling around him, and showed a strange expression while looking at himself.

  "What are you looking at? What kind of eyes are you looking at? Do you mean that you dislike me for being ugly?" "

  Haha, you are the only one who looks ugly. Even a fox of yours looks so ugly, which shows how different your breed is." That's bad." Baguashu was annoyed by Jin Yu's eyes, and couldn't help cursing.

  Lin You looked at the gossip tree with a smile on his face, "If you scold me now, he won't hear you, right? And your leaves are already small, aren't they?" The densely packed little leaves, actually just saw it At that time, he already knew that the leaves of this gossip tree were like this.

  Jin Yu looked at Lin You at this time, "Boss, did it scold me just now?"

  Lin You nodded solemnly, "That's right, he just scolded you."

  Jin Yu patted the trunk of the Bagua tree, "Don't you think you look a little ugly? Although I don't know why you scolded me, but look at yourself, the trunk is so thick, the leaves are so small, It's like a pair of squinting eyes on a big pie face, it's really ugly."

  Pop! Hearing Jin Yu's words, a branch of Bagua directly swung down and slapped Jin Yu.

  Jin Yu didn't react for a while, so he was drawn, and he was about to cry, "Boss, he bullied me!"

  Lin You was speechless, "You don't understand what it says, you can fight just like that..." He was really speechless, "I'll go in and see how Madam is doing, you two can play!"

  Lin You didn't bother to talk to them, and went straight into the room.

  At this time, Li Qing had already recognized the golden needle with a drop of blood, and at the moment of recognizing the master, she entered a pale world.

  "You are here!" A voice that seemed to come from ancient times reached her ears.

  "Which senior is it?" Li Qing asked.

  "The needle treasure that you now recognize as the owner originally belonged to me." At this time, an old man with a white beard appeared in front of Li Qing, "The little girl looks good, and her qualifications are also good." The old man with a white beard was very satisfied with Li

  Qing !

  Li Qing remembered what Baguashu said, "Are you that genius doctor from ten thousand years ago?"

  (End of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 554 Killing the World 174

  The white-bearded old man nodded, then shook his head, "I am from ten thousand years ago, and I am also a genius doctor, but I am not the one you mentioned."

  Li Qing widened her eyes, "You are that Someone's master?"

  "It doesn't count!" The white-bearded old man looked at Li Qing, he felt that this girl's aptitude was good, "Girl, how about asking me to be your teacher?"

  Li Qing shook her head, "I already have a master, I don't want to deceive my master and destroy my ancestors."

  "Now that you have a master, it doesn't matter if you have another teacher, right? As the saying goes, when three people go together, there must be my teacher." The old man with a white beard was there to seduce Li Qing.

  Li Qing thought for a while, and it was enough to recognize the teacher. The white-bearded teacher in front of her left and right could not get out of this needle treasure world.

  Seeing that Li Qing's expression relaxed a little, the old man with white beard immediately said, "Come on, call the teacher! The name of the teacher is a bit long ago, and I have forgotten it, just call the teacher directly... No, there is nothing wrong with this." Special feature, it’s fine like this, let’s call him Teacher Da!”

  “Master Da!” Li Qing respectfully bowed to the teacher, but in fact it’s called this name, which always makes Li Qing feel a little awkward.

  "Oh, what a girl!" The big teacher was happy, this big character represented that he took the lead!

  Li Qing didn't know what he was thinking, so the big teacher looked at Li Qing and said, "Tell me about your situation. I can see some things, but I can't see some things." Li Qing immediately told the big

  teacher She told about her own situation. When she mentioned that she had three children, the big teacher's eyes lit up, and Li Qing could tell that the big teacher she knew still liked children very much.

  It's just that the Great Teacher is just a void and has no real body, so even if he wants to go out, he has to be possessed by something, and the most important thing is that the Great Teacher probably cannot leave the Needle Treasure World.

  The great teacher started to give lectures to Li Qing. In fact, what the big teacher taught was a bit similar to traditional Chinese medicine, but it was more profound than traditional Chinese medicine. Immortal.

  You must know that under normal circumstances, it is impossible for monks to get sick.

  Therefore, all monks who are sick are related to injuries, but injuries often affect various organs in the body.

  So the problem they need to solve now is how to solve the serious injury affecting various organs, how to repair the organs in the body, especially to restore them to the same level as before the serious injury, there are many things that need to be paid attention to.

  In addition to needing needle treasures to cooperate, spiritual power is also needed to cooperate, so to become a real doctor, not only need to know how to cure diseases, the most important thing is to need deep spiritual power, this cultivation base is also very important.

  And as a doctor in the world of self-cultivation, in addition to knowing how to heal injuries and diseases, what he also needs is to improve his cultivation through the stimulation of acupuncture points.

  This made Li Qing interested. After all, she was always too far behind her husband, and kept making her husband wait for her. She wanted to catch up with Lin You and walk side by side with him.

  Teacher Da taught very seriously, and Li Qing also studied very seriously.

  As the saying goes, there is no time for cultivation!

  Li Qing studied in closed doors for a month, and Lin You was almost in a hurry.

  Of course, during this period of time, he often wandered back and forth in the mysterious courtyard. Although many people wanted to break the formation, but no one did. .

  On the contrary, the third prince's people have been guarding nearby, and they don't know what time they are waiting for.

  The third prince also attracted Luo Tianwang and the eldest prince.

  As for the second prince, he is here to join in the fun. Although he is also a little interested in beauties, he has his own lover, and the relationship between the two is still very deep, so he is just here to join in the fun now, especially when he finds out that He is also very concerned about his father and elder brother.

  How beautiful is that woman?

  The second prince had also seen some scenes about Li Qing, but he didn't think that woman was so beautiful.

  In fact, whether it is the third prince, or Luo Tianwang and the first prince, they did not show Li Qing's real appearance to the second prince.

  And Luo Tianwang has been paying attention to the mysterious courtyard during this time, "There are so many people surrounding the mysterious courtyard, is there no movement in the courtyard?

  " !"

  "Is it true that no one has deciphered that formation?"

  "My lord, it will be better if we can find Master Tiansuan." At this time, a minister immediately spoke up.

  "Yes, Master Tiansuan should be able to figure out the way in."

  Luo Tianwang's eyes also lit up, but Master Tiansuan, how can it be so easy to find, I heard that he comes and goes without a trace, and can even cross to other places. world go.

  However, Luo Tianwang still ordered people to look for it.

  Lin You and Li Qing didn't know that at this time they were about to run into the Tiansumen again. Although the Tiansumen here is not the same as the Tiansumen in the cultivation world, there is still some connection between the two of.

  During this period of time, Lin You also paid attention to the neighbors next door, because the mysterious courtyard attracted everyone's attention, and he didn't pay so much attention to Young Master Qin and Princess Baihui. The two were relieved during this period, even When they wandered outside in their original appearance, no one bothered them anymore.

  Lin You was a little depressed. In fact, it was because of these two that others guessed that their husband and wife were in the mysterious courtyard.

  Lin You also tossed them a bit during this time, for example, while they were back in their small courtyard, he set up a few small formations at their door, which really tricked Young Master Qin and Princess Baihui out A lot of embarrassment, but also lost a lot of people.

  This way, it makes people not pay attention to them. After all, they are not on the stage, and they are not worthy of everyone's attention.

  Lin You was depressed, and this was counterproductive!

  Standing at the door of the bedroom, Lin You felt a little depressed when he found that his baby hadn't come out yet. He had been guarding the vacant room for a month, why didn't his little elf refuse to come out?

  He is now very sure that she is not in the space, so she should have entered the world of the needle treasure now.

  He was naturally happy when his little fairy got the baby, but when he was happy, he was a little depressed. Why couldn't his luck be as good as that of his little fairy?

  But thinking about it the other way around, what the little goblin got belongs to her, but the little goblin belongs to him, which also means his luck, doesn't it? Or can you get a goblin?

  Lin You's psychological comfort to himself was still very strong, and he looked away almost instantly, but since his little goblin couldn't come out, he might as well go out to have some fun, that annoying couple went out again, look at them It looks like he went to the mysterious courtyard, Lin You planned to make a formation to prevent them from entering the small courtyard next door, so that they would stop being disgusting in front of him.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 555 Killing the World 175

  Lin You directly concealed himself in front of Young Master Qin's door and did some tricks. Although he watched the two leave, what he didn't expect was that the two came back suddenly.

  However, Lin You was invisible, and they couldn't find Lin You at all.

  Seeing that they were not approaching, Lin You continued to set up the formation. When the two walked into the formation set up by Lin You soon, he found that the surrounding scenery had changed.

  "Is this a phantom formation?" Princess Baihui's eyes widened. Who has been harming them all this time?

  "Huihui, we have to stay together forever, don't get separated." Young Master Qin said softly, he wouldn't say, he was afraid that after being separated from Princess Baihui, he wouldn't be able to get out by himself, after all, Baihui County The Lord's luck is so good that he will be able to walk out sooner or later.

  When Princess Baihui heard Young Master Qin's words, she thought that her man was reluctant to bear herself, and was even more tempted by Young Master Qin. The two of them walked hand in hand in the phantom formation, but unfortunately, how could Lin You give it to him? Chance of them being together?

  If you don't torture them separately, how can you be worthy of them framing again and again?

  Therefore, Lin You thought of a way to separate the two of them, and also threw two puppets in the phantom array, so that the two people each took a puppet and regarded the puppets as their own other half.

  Then Lin You clapped his hands and went home.

  As soon as Lin You came back, Li Qing threw herself into his arms. Li Qing finally studied the things she wanted to learn systematically. .

  So Li Qing left the customs.

  It was only when Lin You hugged Li Qing that his heart was complete. During this period of time when Li Qing was not around, his heart was always empty.

  "Honey, do you miss your husband?"

  "Think!" Naturally, Li Qing would not say that she was silent in the world of medicine and had forgotten the time... She felt that if she said that, her husband would definitely be sad.

  Li Qing told Lin You everything she encountered in the Needle Treasure World, and she had nothing to hide from Lin You.

  Lin You rubbed her head and said, "Baby, even if they died of illness, we can resurrect them. What are we going to do with so much effort?" "But even

  after resurrection, the disease is still there!" Li Sunny blinked her eyes.

  "But when I learned the resurrection technique, didn't I also learn some medical skills?" "

  That one is different. That one can only save people. The one I'm learning now can also stimulate the body's acupuncture points, and then improve cultivation!" Li Qing She likes to learn these things, even if it is useless, she is willing to store them in her mind, because this is her hobby.

  Seeing her happy look, Lin You said, "You can study, but you can't neglect me for too long."

  Li Qing couldn't help sticking out her tongue, "I forgot because I was studying, and the big teacher is stricter." In fact, sometimes she wants to come out, but the big teacher said that if she can't learn it, she can't come out. She has to respect the teacher, doesn't she?

  "You!" Lin You couldn't help but nodded her forehead. He felt that he had failed a bit, and he was not as favored as medicine.

  "Husband, what's the situation in the courtyard over there?" Li Qing wanted to know if the mysterious courtyard had recruited people again?

  "There are more and more people over there, but I have some good news for you. It's okay to run into nothing during this period of time. I'm going to spoil the two in the next door." Lin You pointed to the next door.

  Li Qing glanced at Lin You suspiciously, "The house next door is Young Master Qin and Princess Baihui?" "

  That's right, I have set up formations in front of their house several times during this time, and this time they are trapped It's gone."

  Li Qing looked directly at the house next door, because of the formation, she didn't see the two people who were trapped, but Lin You could see it clearly.

  At this moment, the two of them have not found out that the person who is with them is not their love, which makes Lin You wonder if the two are really in love.

  After all, Young Master Qin broke up with the Qin family for the sake of Princess Baihui, but just like this, he didn't realize that his lover was not by his side. Isn't that a bit ridiculous?

  Lin You didn't say anything else, just him and their little goblin, if the husband and wife encountered such a situation, they would definitely find out that something was wrong immediately.

  However, through this formation, Lin You knew a lot of secrets between these two people.

  And I also know that this Princess Baihui really has a lot of good things on her body. Lin You didn't covet her, after all, the things on her were nothing more than gadgets to their husband and wife.

  As far as the space on the two of them, the portal and the training tower, any one of them can crush all the treasures on Princess Baihui.

  At this moment, those two people were already a little anxious, because no matter how they walked, they couldn't get out of that circle.

  "Young Master!" Princess Baihui finally sensed something was wrong with Young Master Qin beside her.

  "Huihui, what's the matter?" First Young Master Qin, who was pretending to be a puppet, really learned a lot of Young Master Qin's behaviors.

  "No, you're not the young master!" Princess Baihui jumped to the side, and because she was seen through, the puppet was instantly taken away by Lin You.

  At this time, Young Master Qin was still walking around with the puppet, and while they were walking and chatting, Young Master Qin was bluffed by the puppet, and he didn't feel anything wrong for a while. .

  Until Princess Baihui walked in front of them by virtue of luck, Princess Baihui looked at the other self being pulled by Young Master Qin, and suddenly became a little jealous.

  "Young Master!" Princess Baihui looked at Young Master Qin.

  First Young Master Qin was dumbfounded when he saw another Princess Baihui appeared on the opposite side. How could there be two Princess Baihui?

  First Young Master Qin threw away the people next to him immediately. He stood aside and looked at the two Princess Baihui. They really looked exactly alike, and even their clothes were similar.

  Similar...Thinking of these three words, he began to identify the clothes carefully, but he found that which one was also worn by Baihui. After all, he only looked at the general idea, and he didn't pay attention to the details at all. understood.

  Princess Baihui was still very sad. After all, her own Ai Lang couldn't even recognize her. Although she was said to be similar to a puppet, but at this moment, Young

  Master Qin seemed to have remembered something, and he directly took out the One thing, this thing depends on luck.

  Soon, he saw that Princess Baihui who had just arrived was the real Princess Baihui, and he immediately felt guilty, "Huihui, I'm sorry, I didn't recognize you just now!" Young Master Qin stood up to

  Baihui In front of the princess, if you want to say that women in love are fools, with Qin's apology, Princess Baihui forgave Qin in an instant.

  Seeing that it was seen through again, this puppet was taken away by Lin You again, but even if the two of them bumped into each other, they might not be able to get out of this formation.

  Lin You directly added an ancient formation outside, and then stopped talking to them.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 556 Slaughtering the World 176

  Lin You and Li Qing went directly back to the mysterious courtyard to see what was going on outside. There were almost twenty people from Leilingen now.

  Li Qing looked at Lin You, "Husband, didn't you say you were going to take them in?"

  Lin You stroked his chin and said, "Among them, some have higher cultivation than us."

  "What are you afraid of?" Li Qing Blinking his eyes, "Release some more soldiers and crush them forcibly."

  Lin You smiled and rubbed Li Qing's hair, "We can let them in one by one."

  "How?" Li Qing frowned. He frowned for a while.

  "Cause it with thunder." Lin You blinked, then led Li Qing to the gate, and the two of them stood directly on the gate, but they were inside the formation, and people outside could not see them.

  Half of the casual cultivators with lightning roots outside were resting, one was attacking, and nine were practicing.

  The attacker was still very close to the gate of their home.

  At this time, Lin You crossed some purple lightning bolts on the surface of the formation. As soon as the lightning flashed by, the person who was attacking the formation widened his eyes. He wondered if he had made a mistake. How could purple appear? Thunderbolt?

  You know, this purple lightning can only appear in the thunderstorm. The monk who attacked the formation immediately approached the gate. Just when he wanted to climb up to the formation to take a closer look, suddenly Pounced into the formation.

  It can be said that it was an instant from the moment he noticed it and then he jumped into the yard.

  When he regained his composure, he saw that he had actually entered the mysterious courtyard.

  "Why did I come in?" He was a little puzzled, his cultivation base was not too high, no one else could rush in, how did he rush in?

  "Why did you come in?" Li Qing, who was standing on the top of the door, asked with a smile.

  Only then did he notice that there were two people standing above the door. These two people were so beautiful that they didn't look like human beings at all.

  He looked at the luxuriant flowers beside him, and couldn't help but ask, "Are you a flower demon?" The

  corners of Li Qing's mouth twitched, "You look at me like a flower demon?"

  Lin You raised his eyebrows lightly. With a frown, "We are not flower demons. As for why we let you in, I think you are pleasing to the eye and want to accept you as a subordinate. Are you willing?" "Why should I be your subordinate?

  " He is stubborn, he is not willing to be subordinated to others.

  "Not happy?" Lin You jumped off the top of the door at this time, and then stood directly opposite this person.

  The monk noticed that he couldn't see through the cultivation of the person in front of him, but he had a feeling that the person in front of him was much stronger than him.

  "What do you want?" He took a step back.

  Li Qing, who was still standing on the door, was delighted, "Husband, he looks a bit like you are going to moles him."

  Lin You was a little helpless, her little girl really dared to say anything, " Be good, baby, don't talk nonsense." With the appearance of the person in front of him, I can't even say anything!

  Li Qing looked at the monk and said, "Your cultivation is only at the alchemy stage, don't you want to improve?" "Of course

  I want to improve my cultivation, I will take my time." He snorted coldly.

  At this time, people outside noticed that he was missing.

  "Where is Zhao Shengshi? Why did Zhao Shengshi suddenly disappear?"

  "Zhao Shengshi..."

  Li Qing looked at the monk, "So your name is Zhao Shengshi!"

  "How do you know?" Zhao Shengshi raised his head in doubt. He turned his head, because of the formation, he couldn't hear the movement outside.

  Li Qing raised her eyebrows lightly and said, "People outside noticed that you were missing."

  At this time, the monks with the lightning root outside stood up and began to look around. Not a single one of them saw where Zhao Shengshi had gone, and they also used their spiritual sense to scan nearby. There was no trace of Zhao Shengshi.

  A group of people got together, and they all looked at the gate of the mysterious courtyard in unison.

  "He won't go in, right?"

  "How did he get in?"

  "Yes, I didn't see it just now, and the formation has not been broken now!" "

  Maybe he was forced in by the people inside. "

  The expressions of everyone became serious, "Have the people inside started to retaliate against us?" "

  Maybe, maybe not!"

  "Maybe Zhao Shengshi broke in by mistake." "

  Why don't I believe this statement? So many people broke in by mistake, why was he the only one who broke in?"

  "Yes, this thing is a bit strange!"

  "The people inside are trying to attack us?"

  "I'll try !” Someone had already stood up and walked towards the gate.

  They didn't notice, because of their strange behavior, people around had noticed them.

  Then everyone saw that the person who said to try went straight into the gate.

  "Zhang Cheng!" Someone called out.

  These casual cultivators of the lightning system started to look at each other in blank dismay. Why can they walk in so easily now?

  At this time, as soon as Zhang Cheng walked in the door, he saw Zhao Shengshi who was standing opposite Lin You, and he immediately stood in front of Zhao Shengshi, "Zhao Daoyou!" "

  Zhang Daoyou, why did you come in too?" Zhao Shengshi saw someone After seeing his companion, he finally had confidence in his heart, "Friend Zhang Dao, this person wants us to be his subordinates."

  Zhang Cheng looked at Lin You, he couldn't see through the cultivation of this person in front of him.

  "Why did you accept us as your subordinates?" Zhang Cheng looked at Lin You very earnestly. After all, he knew that the master here could summon Jielei at will, and what they need most is to use Jiele Lei came to temper himself.

  Of course, they dare not break into other people's thunderbolts, because they are not thunderbolt bodies, and they are not that powerful.

  Zhang Cheng was tempted. Seeing Zhang Cheng's eager expression, Lin You waved his hand casually, and saw a purple lightning strike on Zhang Cheng.

  Zhang Cheng sat down cross-legged and began to absorb the energy of the purple robbery. Now Zhao Shengshi was looking forward to it, but Lin You didn't do it anymore.

  Zhao Shengshi is a little unhappy, why is this person treated differently?

  He didn't notice that Zhang Cheng had already been tempted to be Lin You's subordinate just now, otherwise Lin You wouldn't be able to carry out his orders specially.

  Soon, Zhang Cheng jumped up from the ground, and he cupped his hands directly at Lin You, "Master!" Lin You

  smiled lightly, and then formed a contract with him directly, "Just call me the boss!"

  Zhang Cheng said respectfully, "Yes, boss!"

  Zhao Shengshi saw Zhang Cheng standing directly behind Lin You, and he was a little unbelievable, "Zhang Cheng...you..."

  "Zhao Daoyou, come join in!" , we used to be like rootless duckweed, lest we be harmed by others." You must know that these monks with lightning roots can be refined into containers that attract thunder, otherwise they would not Not so cuddly.

  Zhao Shengshi was still hesitating, Zhang Cheng said, "You should know how important the purple robbery is to us, but the boss can recruit it at will." At this moment, Li Qing, who was standing on the door, said, "

  And me, I can also Call it out!"

  (End of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 557 Killing the World 177

  At this time, Zhang Cheng noticed Li Qing standing on the door. Li Qing smiled back at him, and then waved her hand directly. A purple thunder directly struck Yue Shengshi. The performance was the same, and he sat down cross-legged to absorb the tribulation thunder.

  After Zhao Shengshi absorbed it, his heart was moved. He looked at Lin You and said, "I am willing to worship you as the boss!" Just

  like that, Lin Youzhen and Zhang Cheng also accepted it.

  At this time, the thunder cultivators outside and the casual cultivators who were close to Zhang Cheng and Zhao Shengshi all ran directly to the gate.

  Zhang Cheng said, "Put Qin Bai in blue first, so he can talk." "You

  can also put Mu Chen in yellow, so he can talk too." Zhao Shengshi also reminded someone.

  Lin You also let Qin Bai and Mu Chen in. Seeing their best friend standing opposite them, the two immediately smiled, but they also noticed Lin You's existence. The smile on his face faded immediately.

  "This fellow Taoist?" Mu Chen looked at Zhao Shengshi inquiringly.

  Qin Bai was also standing there, observing Zhang Cheng, and didn't find anything wrong with Zhang Cheng, but he still gave Zhang Cheng a questioning look, and Zhang Cheng returned him a smile.

  At this time, Zhao Shengshi replied, "Muchen, I already worshiped him as the boss."

  "Worshiping him as the boss?" Mu Chen felt a little unbelievable.

  "Yeah, I worship him as the boss, our boss can summon Jielei!" When Zhao Shengshi said this, he was very excited.

  Mu Chen's eyes lit up immediately, and he looked at Lin You with a twinkle in his eyes, "Boss, accept me!"

  Lin You didn't expect Mu Chenhao to talk so much, so he immediately accepted him. Qin Bai's eyes were also very eager. He hasn't been promoted for a long time. Even here, his cultivation has not changed in any way. In fact, he is worrying about what to do if his cultivation cannot be improved, and now a turning point has come.

  Qin Bai finally recognized the master, and Lin You gave them four people, and each of them a purple tribulation thunder, and all four of them sat cross-legged and went to practice.

  Lin You observed the casual cultivators of the lightning system outside, they were going crazy and wanted to rush in.

  "What's going on inside?"

  "Why can the four of them go in?"

  "I remember they are all friends, right?" "

  Then what should we do, can we go in?"

  "I want to meet someone who can summon Jie Lei That great god!" A casual cultivator of the Lightning Department yelled just like that, and he found himself rushing into the mysterious courtyard as soon as he finished yelling.

  Lin You looked at him, "Didn't you want to see me? Now that I see you, what can I say?"

  The man noticed the four people who were practicing not far behind Lin You, "What are they doing?"

  "Cultivation , absorbing the purple tribulation thunder." Lin You looked at this with a smile.

  "My name is Zheng Minghao. How did they do it? I want it too!" Zheng Minghao immediately expressed his needs.

  "Contract, then worship me as your eldest brother!" Lin You looked at Zheng Minghao.

  "Okay, I am willing!" Zheng Minghao was also a cultivator, and he immediately agreed to Lin You's request.

  In this way, Zheng Minghao was also successfully contracted, and after running to the back and being struck by a purple thunder by his boss, he went to practice happily.

  The thunder-type casual cultivators outside were looking at each other, each one a little dumbfounded.

  "What did he say just now?"

  "It seems to be saying something, I want to meet the great god who can summon Jielei!" Someone said suspiciously.

  At this time, the people nearby also came closer.

  "What's going on? What happened?"

  "I saw how many of them went in."

  "Can anyone go in?" Someone rushed forward after hearing this.

  "I also saw someone go in!"

  "Tell me, how did you get in?" The soldiers sent by Luo Tianwang arrived, and these people directly surrounded the casual cultivators of the Thunder Department at the gate of the mysterious courtyard. .

  "We are also researching why people suddenly entered. It seems that the people inside put them in one by one. If you don't believe it, you can try it. The other party wants to go in before they can go in. If they don't want to let in, we don't Tricky."

  "Yeah, I've been bumping here, didn't this mean I haven't gone in?" The person who spoke was a big fat man with a lightning root, and when he finished saying this, he bumped again. What he didn't expect was that he bumped into it.

  "I'll go!" Fatty looked into the courtyard, where five lightning cultivators were cultivating behind a handsome man. That man was so beautiful. If he was a woman, he would definitely be crazy about him, but it's a pity He is a man.

  At this time, Qin Bai stood up, "Fatty Lei, come and pay homage to elder brother, you see my cultivation has improved a lot." Although it's only been a while, the purple tribulation thunder is different from ordinary thunder, It really helped him a lot.

  Fatty Lei rushed towards Lin You excitedly, "Boss!"

  Lin You looked at him, "I want to make me the boss, but I need a contract." "

  Well, I'm not afraid!" Fatty Lei thought to himself, since the five of them It must be beneficial to worship the boss.

  Lin You immediately made a contract with Fatty Lei, and then both Qin Bai and Fatty Lei were slashed, and then the two of them went to practice. The other four hadn't finished absorbing them yet, so Lin You was not in a hurry to slash them.

  The thunder-type casual cultivators outside were in dire straits, because others saw some of them rushing in.

  At this time, some of the onlookers rushed towards the mysterious courtyard, but were bounced back.

  Following this person's actions, more and more people slammed into the gate, but without exception, they were all bounced back.

  "What's going on? Why can they go in?"

  "Yeah, why can they go in?"

  "I want to go in too."

  "No, why was I bounced?"

  These people looked at those people with a little excitement A monk of the thunder system, some people even caught a monk with low cultivation in the thunder system, and directly slammed into the formation, but what he didn't expect was that he was stopped, and the monk of the thunder system went in .

  Then, following everyone's actions, more and more lightning-type monks crashed in, until there were no more lightning-type monks outside.

  The rest of the people found that they couldn't get in no matter how they bumped into it. It seemed that it was exactly as the monks of the Lightning Department said, it seemed that the people from this mysterious courtyard pulled these people in.

  Lin You stood there, looking at these people who came in from behind, these people stood opposite Lin You, and then looked at the six people behind Lin You who were practicing.

  "They..." Someone pointed at Qin Bai and the others and asked.

  Some of them have already seen the purple lightning flashing on the practitioners, which is the lightning they also want.

  "They are practicing!" Lin You replied, "They are my subordinates now, and if they want the purple tribulation thunder, I will naturally give them." (End of this

  chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 558 Killing the World 178

  "Are you still accepting your subordinates?" Someone asked cautiously. This person is really eager for the purple thunder and lightning. He doesn't mind after signing the contract?

  And the most important thing is that the guys behind are improving their cultivation level visibly with the naked eye, he is jealous!

  Especially one who is lower than him and will surpass him soon. You must know that for the monks of the thunder department, they worship the monks who can release purple lightning. It feels like purple The thunderbolt is the ancestor of all thunderbolts.

  So this is why the people in front worship Lin You so easily, it is the kind of worship that comes from the bottom of their hearts.

  "Naturally, the subordinates have to accept them, but if you want to worship me as the boss, you must get a contract. Think about it. If you don't want to make a contract, I can send you out." Lin You didn't force them, he now I have already received a few casual cultivators from the Lightning Department. In fact, no matter what I do, these few Lightning Department subordinates are enough.

  "I want a contract!" The person who asked the question immediately ran to Lin You, "Boss, make a contract with me!" "

  Boss, I want a contract!"

  "And me!"

  "Me! Me!"

  Soon , Another six people were contracted by Lin You, but there were still seven people standing there. Two of these seven people had a high level of cultivation, and they didn't want to succumb to others. As for the remaining five, they are waiting and watching.

  In fact, those two people with high cultivation levels couldn't figure it out. Why did they ignore it for the sake of improving their cultivation?

  Even if they entered this mysterious courtyard now, is the man in front of them really suitable to be their boss or master?

  For these two people with high cultivation bases, freedom is the most important person. It is not that they have not joined sects, but those sects really just want to use them, and even they have experienced almost being kidnapped and refined into robbery. The matter of the thunder container, so for them, even if they are seniors with the thunder system, they may not be so credible.

  But at this time, after the six people were contracted, Lin You directly struck them with purple lightning. This purple lightning is a great supplement to the thunder cultivator. The others looked a little jealous.

  The five of these people who waited and watched were a little moved, but they also yearned for freedom at the same time, so they were a little unhappy about a life without freedom.

  "What do you think?" One of them looked at the other four people. The cultivation level of the five of them is slightly lower. If they go out, they may not be able to protect themselves.

  "I don't know!"

  "I'm a little bit tempted!"

  "I'm a little bit tempted too, but I'm a little bit unhappy about being contracted." "

  Why do I feel like they've been bewitched?"

  " Do you also feel this way?" These five people were talking quietly there, and Li Qing, who was standing on top of them, was having fun here, but actually speaking, the person in front was easily contracted, and she really moved With a little hand and foot, she released a little bit of chaos.

  "Hey, if you don't make a contract, then I can only invite you out now!" Li Qing said a word at this time.

  Those seven people didn't expect that there were people on top of them. When the seven people looked at Li Qing, their eyes almost straightened. This nun is so beautiful and charming!

  Li Qing snapped her fingers, and then flew down to Lin You's side, "Are you really not afraid that if you go out now, you will be arrested?"

  For those who are about to cross the catastrophe, the whole body of the Thunder cultivator is a treasure. , can be refined into a container to hold the tribulation thunder, then their success rate of surviving the tribulation will increase by more than 20%.

  But which lightning-type casual cultivator is willing to be refined into a puppet or a container?

  At this time, Zhao Shengshi stood up, his cultivation base improved a lot, he looked at the seven people standing there, "Senior Wang, why are you still hesitating? Don't you see purple lightning, there is no other reason?" What do you think?"

  Someone among the seven people asked, "What do you think?"

  Zhao Shengshi said, "Jie Lei Body!" He knew what was attractive to those seven people.

  "Jie Lei Body?" One of the two high-cultivated people was moved, and it was Senior Wang.

  Li Qing raised her eyebrows lightly, and she couldn't help turning her head to look at Zhao Shengshi, "The Jielei Body is very attractive to you?"

  Zhao Shengshi said, "The Jielei Body can take us to experience Jielei." He looked at Lin You eagerly, "Boss, I think you should be Jie Lei Body."

  At this moment, Lin You directly reached out to embrace Li Qing, "Well, as you can see, my wife and I are both "

  Zhao Shengshi's eyes were almost bursting, "Madam too?"

  The seven people were a little bit disbelieving, "Zhao Shengshi, I didn't expect you to be fooled so easily. Do you think there may be two robbing thunders in this world?" Body? Are you kidding me, you still think that the thunder body is some kind of rotten street thing? In a hundred thousand years, one thunder body is enough to defy the sky, and there are two more, are you kidding?"

  "Zhao Daoyou, do you really believe it?"

  "I don't think it's credible either!"

  Lin You and Li Qing looked at each other, and Li Qing stretched out her hand to make a move. cloud.

  "This...this..." Wang Lun's eyes widened, "Jie Lei Body, only Jie Lei Body can do this." "

  This is just a small trick, my husband is even better!" Li Qing flaunted Say something.

  Zhao Shengshi couldn't help but swallowed. They didn't admit their mistakes in admitting the Lord. Although they were a little bewitched in recognizing the Lord before, but now he is so obedient in his heart!

  "Ma'am, give me some tribulation thunder!" Before Zhao Shengshi's voice fell, a thunderbolt fell from the sky and hit Zhao Shengshi directly. Zhao Shengshi quickly sat down cross-legged and went to practice.

  With a wave of Li Qing's hand, Jieyun dispersed.

  The seven of Wang Lun and the others were moved, and this time they were really moved. God knows how attractive the Lightning Tribulation Body is to these lightning-type monks.

  But before Wang Lun could say anything, one of the monks named Su Yuan immediately stood up, "I'm willing to make a contract!" "

  I'm willing too!" Zhang Yunhe also stood up.

  Lin You contracted them directly, and after giving them two purple lightning bolts, the two went to practice excitedly.

  Wang Lun clenched his fist, his heart was moved, his heart was really moved, he looked at his old friend beside him, "Brother He!" He

  Lian also looked at him at the same time, and the two looked at each other and nodded , This silent tacit understanding is what they have only had for hundreds of years.

  "We are willing!" He Lian actually clenched his fists. It was a little difficult to say this, but he always felt that the two people in front of him would not let them down.

  The remaining five with a slightly lower cultivation base did not hesitate.

  Ever since, Lin You really wiped out all these casual cultivators of the Lightning Department.

  In fact, Lin You and Li Qing really did not expect that things would go so smoothly.

  After these people were contracted, there were more and more people who were fighting against the formation outside. They all wanted to break in easily like those thunder monks, but none of them succeeded.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 559 Slaughtering the World 179

  "Why can't we break in, those people with the Thunder Spiritual Root can easily break in?" A monk couldn't help complaining and said.

  "Yeah! Why did they get in so easily, but they didn't let us in? Could it be that the people inside are monks who need the spiritual root of the lightning element?" "It can't be

  some evil cultivator who wants to refine the lightning container?

  " , do not rule out this possibility!"

  "No, I really want to see what's going on inside." "

  I want to see too, I remember someone said that there is an inheritance in it." "

  I also want to see what's going on inside." I've heard of it." These people who spoke are actually here for the inheritance, you must know that even if you join the sect, the best inheritance in the sect may not necessarily fall on them, the genius disciples in the sect are still queuing up there Well, the rest of them, ordinary disciples, don't even have to think about it.

  However, even if they were interested, Lin You was not interested in them. However, he is very satisfied with these thunder cultivators. Since they joined his sect, they are all practicing now.

  It's also fortunate that he and their goblin can summon Jieyun, otherwise, they would have to keep feeding them purple lightning, which would exhaust them to death.

  Li Qing looked at these people there, "Their aptitudes are great!" "

  Yes!" Lin You looked at these people, and for some reason, he had a feeling that some of these people might not really worship him Those who belong to the sect, even if they have a contract... But who knows that they won't bite back on themselves?

  But at this moment, Little Lingjing has been observing these people. He sensed the voice of his master, and immediately communicated to Lin You, "Master, among these people, the one with the third highest cultivation level is still a little unhappy. Well! Otherwise, the master will give him some chaos, or he will feel better."

  Lin You frowned slightly, his feeling was indeed right, "wait and see." Since that person was not disturbed in his heart after being contracted by him, it means that this person may have some tricks , so it's best not to reveal too much of your hole cards here.

  Otherwise, Lin You was really worried that this person would escape, and if he waited for him to escape, his hole cards would be completely exposed.

  Lin You passed on what Little Spirit Crystal said and his own thoughts to Li Qing, and Li Qing noticed that among these lightning cultivators, he had the third highest cultivation. It's the cultivation level in the later stage of the tribulation, which is slightly higher than Lin You's. It's probably because his cultivation base is higher than Lin You's, so he's out of control, right?

  Lin You and Li Qing knew about it, but the two of them still pretended not to know. Now that person is still practicing with the Jieyun they gave, others can feel at ease, but this person seems to be a little out of state .

  Li Qing really suspected that this person had to put himself to death. Since he was practicing, he should practice seriously, but he was still waiting for the opportunity.

  I don't know what he is thinking. Even if he has the heart of retaliation, he has to cultivate himself first. Obviously, his psychological quality is not that strong, and he is still looking for trouble. You must know that if a thunder cultivator goes off the rails If you are possessed by a demon, you will really be out of your wits!

  Next, whenever someone woke up from the practice, Lin You arranged them elsewhere. In the end, only the third highest cultivator was left here, and his name was Shi Shi Fly, this name made Li Qing laugh for a long time, after all, only flies fly on shit.

  Unexpectedly, this guy's character is as annoying as a fly. Speaking of which, Wang Lun and He Lian, who had the highest cultivation bases, didn't have any intention of retaliation, but they didn't expect this person to have it.

  After all, if he didn't make a contract, Lin You wouldn't force him, but he wanted to take advantage, so he made a contract, but think about it, it should be that he was already thinking about backlash before the contract.

  After Lin You knew what was going on in his mind, he observed Shi Fei for a while, and he found that this guy also coveted their little goblin, and every time he finished training, he would secretly spy on Li Qing.

  Although he was very careful in his movements, Lin You, who had been paying attention to him, couldn't hide this from him at all.

  No wonder this guy wanted to turn back, probably not only wanted to kill himself, but also wanted to rob his own goblin, right?

  Hehe... It's a pity that he didn't have this opportunity.

  You must know that after the contract, even if he keeps a hand, as long as Lin You has a thought, he can still be seriously injured.

  In the following time, the thunder monks who came in were still practicing, but the people who attacked outside still did not stop. Although many people's attacks were bounced back, they still didn't want to stop.

  Especially Luo Tianwang, the eldest prince and the third prince all arrived at the gate of the mysterious courtyard.

  The third prince was very depressed, but there was nothing he could do about it, because Luo Tianwang and the eldest prince already knew that Li Qing was in this mysterious courtyard.

  "Third brother, are you sure that beauty is here?" The eldest prince dressed most gorgeously, because he wanted to make a good impression on the beauty.

  "I'm not 100% sure, but it's more than 70% possible." Although the third prince was sure, he didn't want to talk too much.

  "Is there any way? Is there any way to see her?" The eldest prince was a little anxious in his heart. He had to see such a beautiful beauty with his own eyes to enjoy himself.

  You must know that since seeing Li Qing's appearance, he has been a little bit unsatisfactory. He has been impatient in his heart. Now that he is close to the beauty, he really wants to see the situation inside.

  At this time, Luo Tianwang seemed to have thought of something, "I want to see the situation inside, maybe I have a way!"

  Luo Tianwang has a magic weapon, which can peek into the situation inside the formation.

  The eldest prince and the third prince looked at Luo Tianwang eagerly, they wanted to make sure if there was that beauty inside.

  Luo Tianwang took out the magic weapon. Although this magic weapon is not big, it needs ten people who have passed the tribulation period to activate it.

  Luo Tianwang gathered the people together, and then started to activate the magic weapon. This magic weapon is actually like a projection, allowing people to see the situation inside the formation.

  The location of the gate has been controlled by Luo Tianwang and the others, because only in this way can they not be disturbed.

  Luo Tianwang stood aside, he didn't make a move, after all he was also one of the members who wanted to watch eagerly.

  At this time, because Lin You and Li Qing were paying attention to that Shi Fei, they didn't pay attention to the situation outside. After all, the formation in the courtyard was being attacked every day, so they were used to it and didn't bother to look any further.

  Because of the negligence of the husband and wife, Li Qing's beauty caused a sensation in the entire Upper Realm.

  Because Luo Tianwang's magic weapon appeared in the form of a projection, even if they drove away everyone near the gate, everyone could still see it from a distance.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 560 Slaughtering the World 180

  Luo Tianwang and the others are eagerly waiting, and the magic weapon has been activated by ten masters who have passed the tribulation period.

  At this time, a large screen appeared at the gate of the mysterious courtyard. The screen was very large, and it happened to show everything in the courtyard.

  At this time, only Lin You, Li Qing and Shi Fei were left in the courtyard.

  Lin You's handsomeness and Li Qing's beauty instantly entered the eyes of the beholders.

  When Luo Tianwang saw Li Qing, he felt his heart beat faster. You must know that this was the strongest heartbeat he had ever had in his ten thousand years of life.

  This woman is really attractive.

  As for the eldest prince's mouth watering, this beauty is so beautiful. After seeing Li Qing, he felt that the women in his palace were a bit unsightly.

  As for the third prince, he looked at Li Qing greedily. He really missed her since he hadn't seen her for such a long time.

  The people in the distance didn't know what they were going to do, but when they saw the big screen, everyone knew it was the scene in the courtyard.

  "Oh my God, that beauty..."

  "It's so beautiful, it's the first time I've seen such a beautiful beauty." "

  Yeah, it's the first time I've seen it too."

  "I've decided, she is the one in my heart Goddess!"

  These were the words of the male monks, and the female monks who were watching all focused their eyes on Lin You.

  "God, male god, this is the first time I have seen such a handsome man in the upper world." "It is

  also the first time I have seen such a handsome man. It would be great if I could be his woman!" "

  I want to be his Taoist companion."

  "Don't think about it, I think the beauty next to him should be his Taoist companion, and the two of them should be a couple."

  "Hey, have you noticed that the one sitting cross-legged seems to be the notorious Shi Fei." "

  Oh my god, why did they take this guy in? Isn't this waiting for bad luck?" "

  Yes, who can put Tell them about Shi Fei's true colors?"

  Lin You and Li Qing didn't know, but the people outside were already anxious for them.

  However, although they didn't notice the outside, the baby did. After hearing the words outside, the baby looked at the two masters inside. He felt that the two masters should be worshiped by outsiders.

  The two masters of their family are so beautiful, isn't it just for others to see? So he didn't tell his two masters that he could see the situation inside. Of course, if the two masters had any too intimate behavior, he would ask them to be more careful.

  At this time, Shi Fei had already reached the peak of the Tribulation Crossing Stage, and judging by his appearance, he should be ready to make a move.

  The baby doesn't worry about this, after all, whether it is Lin You or Li Qing, both of them are paying attention to Shi Fei, even if Shi Fei wants to rebel, it depends on whether Lin You and Li Qing will give him or not. This opportunity is up.

  Shi Shi Fei's appearance is not bad, but there is actually a reason why he is notorious in the entire Upper Realm.

  Because in history, Feihou Beast worshiped six sects, but in the end, he killed his master as the end.

  However, these masters didn't actually do anything to hurt him, but he just did so, so his name became famous, and no sect dared to accept him, so he joined the Thunder System A small group of repairs.

  Because other people have experienced the event of being used as a thunderbolt container by the sect, everyone thought he had the same experience as them, but they didn't know that Shi Fei was different from them, and they were treated unfairly. Remuneration, but there is no history of flying.

  Of course, some of these thunder-type casual cultivators knew Shi Shifei's true face, but unfortunately his cultivation base was too high for them to be able to resist, so no one said anything about these things, but some of them still knew it Ming Bale.

  As for the other two highly cultivated Wang Lun and He Lian, they were all focused on cultivation and didn't care about other things at all, so they didn't realize what kind of person Shi Fei was.

  And for all the Thunder cultivators, as long as Shi Fei didn't do anything wrong to them, they could tolerate him.

  Moreover, after Shi Fei joined their small organization, he really did not do anything to hurt them, so when other people knew who he was, they only reduced the chances of dealing with him.

  So Shi Shi Fei has always existed in this small organization. Many people have forgotten his notoriety, but after seeing his appearance now, many people outside will remember this person.

  "Oh my God, would such a wicked person kill those two beautiful monks?" "

  He would definitely kill that man, but not the woman. I feel that he is interested in that woman." "

  "You can see it too!"

  "Yes, there is a hint of evil in that Shi Fei's eyes, even a man can see it." "

  Such a beautiful beauty, the one who doesn't fall in love is wood." "

  Please, There are also people who only focus on cultivation and don't pay much attention to it."

  "This history fly is really disgusting."

  "It's a person who deceives teachers and destroys ancestors. If it's not disgusting, it would be strange." "

  I I think those two beautiful monks are going to be unlucky."

  "Maybe they are already prepared, there is no one else around them." "

  Yeah, I also found out, where did the other lightning monks go? Why are there only Fly one in history?"

  Lin You arranged for the others to enter the house, and an additional protective cover was added outside the house.

  At this time, Shi Fei suddenly became violent. He directly attacked Lin You. You must know that the distance between them is very close. However, Lin You was prepared. After he flew to avoid Shi Fei's attack, he even pulled Li Qing aside.

  "Baby, wait obediently!" Although Lin You's cultivation base is not as high as Shi Fei Gao's, he has the Lightning Tribulation Body, so he can suppress Shi Fei's Thunder Element.

  The two quickly fought each other, and Shi Fei found out that he had no way to deal with this man, but he had already turned back, and had already entered a situation where either you die or I live.

  Shi Fei's heart fluttered, and he actually directly summoned the tribulation thunder.

  Because he has reached the peak of crossing the catastrophe, he is summoned very quickly, and it can even be said that everyone has no defense at all.

  However, Luo Tianwang outside still noticed this scene, and he immediately told his two sons and his subordinates to retreat.

  A group of people quickly left the vicinity of the mysterious courtyard. I don't know if it was because of the powerful array of the mysterious courtyard or some other reason.

  And with the transfer of Luo Tianwang and the others, that magic weapon actually brought out the scene in the formation.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 315 23
🌹Not my story for Offline purpose only 🌹 Author: Cute fried squid Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Recommended: 0 Update:...
22 1 1
Book 1 Cosmic Battle Chronicles
730 11 1
Новобранец мечтает о подвигах и, оказавшись на далекой планете, в первый же день узнает изнанку настоящей войны.
244K 3.3K 60
Harry Styles and Dua Lipa find love on Instagram. Or do they? • INSTAGRAM/SOCIAL MEDIA • - started 21st March 2020 - completed 7th June 2020