The Rebirth Of The Female Mat...

By Xiaoshuo_

Li Qing was reborn, and she actually returned to two months before the end of the world. Now my mother is no... More

CHAPTER 1-10
CHAPTER 11-20
CHAPTER 21-30
CHAPTER 31-40
CHAPTER 41-50
CHAPTER 51-60
CHAPTER 61-70
CHAPTER 71-80
CHAPTER 81-90
CHAPTER 91-100
CHAPTER 101-110
CHAPTER 111-120
CHAPTER 121-130
CHAPTER 131-140
CHAPTER 141-150
CHAPTER 151-160
CHAPTER 161-170
CHAPTER 171-180
CHAPTER 181-190
CHAPTER 191-200
CHAPTER 201-210
CHAPTER 211-220
CHAPTER 221-230
CHAPTER 231-240
CHAPTER 241-250
CHAPTER 251-260
CHAPTER 261-270
CHAPTER 271-280
CHAPTER 281-290
CHAPTER 291-300
CHAPTER 301-310
CHAPTER 311-320
CHAPTER 321-330
CHAPTER 331-340
CHAPTER 341-350
CHAPTER 351-360
CHAPTER 361-370
CHAPTER 371-380
CHAPTER 381-390
CHAPTER 391-400
CHAPTER 401-410
CHAPTER 411-420
CHAPTER 421-430
CHAPTER 431-440
CHAPTER 441-450
Chapter 451-460
Chapter 461-470
Chapter 471-480
Chapter 481-490
Chapter 491-500
Chapter 501-510
Chapter 511-520
Chapter 521-530
Chapter 531-540
Chapter 551-560
Chapter 561-570
Chapter 571-580
Chapter 581-590
Chapter 591-600
Chapter 601-610
Chapter 611-620

Chapter 541-550

217 2 0
By Xiaoshuo_

_

  Chapter 541 Killing the World 161

  Because this formation is a bit too simple, Lin You became clear after thinking about it. When these people were still working on the formation, he quietly added something to change the formation , and these people didn't even notice it at all.

  You know, logically speaking, they should use this formation often, and there should not be too few settings in normal times. Anyone who is familiar with the formation can find even a small change, let alone now Lin You can be said to be greatly moved, but these people in front of him seem to have not noticed it.

  Lin You waited here quietly, waiting for these people to arrange the formation, and the person who took the lead said to Lin You, "Ten million spirit stones, I will let you go, otherwise, the things you are wearing today Layers of skin, we will all pick it up."

  Lin You chuckled, "I've been waiting, and I've been waiting for a long time." If he is useless, this kind of superposition of cultivation is superimposed on these people, but now these cultivation Whoever it is superimposed on, but he has the final say.

  "Hmph, I really don't cry without seeing the coffin!" The elder brother who took the lead snorted coldly.

  At this time, the female nun was still beside her and said, "Brother, if you catch this man in a while, you have to reward him." "

  Okay, as long as you catch him, brother will reward you! "The elder brother who took the lead attacked Lin You while speaking.

  Lin You easily dodged his attack, which made the leading brother a little unbelievable?

  "How could it be? With this formation, you shouldn't be able to persuade him!" The leading brother looked at the brothers around him, logically speaking, the state that the middleman should have is now reflected in these brothers.

  His brothers bent over one by one, as if they were pressed by some heavy force and couldn't straighten up.

  "How did this happen? How did this happen? It should be because you are powerless!" The elder brother in the lead was anxious, "Everyone move, attack? Why don't you move?"

  "Brother... brother, we... have... no... strength... moved..." The man insisted on saying this, and was directly pressed to the ground by the heavy force.

  Soon, several other people were also suppressed to the ground.

  The elder brother who took the lead was in a hurry, "What did you do? What did you do?"

  "Whatever you did, I will do it." Lin You said coldly, if it is not in the Imperial City, you can't kill, now The blood was already flowing like a river, but since they dared to do this, of course he had to let them bleed.

  Lin You directly took all the storage equipment on the crushed people into his hands, then looked at the elder brother in charge, "It's up to you!" "You're dreaming!" The elder brother snorted

  coldly There was a sound, but soon, he found that his body was a little immobile, and he also felt that the weight on his body was getting heavier and heavier, and he even felt a little bit bent over.

  "What the hell did you do?" The big brother in charge gritted his teeth a little bit, and they hit the iron plate this time.

  Lin You said coolly, "I will do what you have done. This sentence has already been said once." At this time

  , someone among the onlookers suddenly exclaimed, "Originally, it can be done like this. Reverse the formation! It’s wonderful! It’s really wonderful!” This man is obviously a formation idiot, he has been studying this formation for half a day, and now he has finally grasped it, and the whole person looks at Lin You with admiration. The ordinary-looking young monk is definitely a formation master.

  At this time, a formation master who was familiar with him immediately came to his side, "Brother Liao, what's going on with this formation?

  " In the past."

  "Reverse the formation?"

  "How?" Immediately, someone began to ask, after all, this formation has caused many people to stumble.

  The person who understood the formation looked at Lin You, and Lin You slightly raised his eyebrows, "Since you have seen it by yourself, it belongs to you."

  That was fun, and immediately began to point out on the spot, and soon those who had learned the formation all nodded their heads excitedly, they understood, and even if they encountered such a thing themselves in the future, they would know how to solve it.

  Even some people next to him who seem to understand the formation can understand how to reverse the formation. Lin You couldn't help but look at the formation master. He didn't hide his secrets at all. This kind of behavior is conducive to the spread of the formation , but the disadvantage is that unless this formation is upgraded in the future, don't try to trap others.

  At this time, the leading brother spoke, "I'll give you the storage equipment, and you let us go."

  Lin You looked at the man, "I can get it myself now, and you don't need to give it to me at all." Said After finishing these words, he directly took the storage equipment from that person, and disappeared in front of everyone in an instant.

  "Huh? Did that person teleport away?"

  "Impossible, teleportation is forbidden in the Imperial City."

  "I think that person may have used a teleportation talisman at close range."

  "Yes, it may be through a teleportation talisman The teleportation is gone."

  "Hey, what do you think these people are going to do?" Someone prompted and looked at the trapped people.

  "These people are playing fairy dance, right? They deserve to be trapped. Last time I saw a monk who just came from the lower realms trapped by them. Later, they looted everything on that person. Now I don't know where he wandered. It's time."

  "These people are really ruthless, and with their current state, you can only say that they deserve it."

  I saw that the few people who wanted to trap Lin You had already been crushed by the powerful force in the formation. On the ground, they are really powerless to struggle now, if this continues, they are very likely to be crushed into a pulp.

  "Save... life!" The leading brother asked the formation masters for help!

  It's just that the formation master didn't pay attention to them, but patted his ass and left. Today, he studied a formation, and he had to go back and study it again, and maybe he could evolve the formation.

  As for the trapped people, it can only be said that they deserved it. Who told them to go fishing to harm others? This is harming others and themselves.

  The other formation masters also hurried home, they need to quickly record this formation, it would be bad if they forget it.

  After all, everyone's memory is different. If you can remember it now, you may forget it after a while, so they need to record it now.

  The formation masters have all left, and all the onlookers have also left. The people in the formation are now a bit grim, and they look a little scared. It is better not to watch, so as not to be hated. These people He's not the kind of person to get along with.

  Of course, these people are not without reinforcements, and the female cultivator who is the bait has already gone to rescue them. They dared to have a formation master in their organization, that person must have a way to save them, after all, this formation method was researched by that person.

  What they didn't expect was that the man was fascinated by the formation in front of him as soon as he appeared, and he thought of saving them after studying for a long time.

  At this time, all the people in this team were so crushed that they couldn't breathe. Even if they were rescued, they all lay on the ground and didn't get up for a long time.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 542 Killing the World 162

  The most important thing is that one of them has been crushed until his dantian is broken, and he can no longer cultivate.

  "Why are the consequences so serious?" The formation master felt a little unbelievable. He didn't think this formation was so powerful. How could it be like this now?

  "Master, why did you save us?" The elder brother who took the lead was depressed. He had seen the master arrive a long time ago, but the master had not rescued them, and he couldn't make a sound. Just like that, he became an ordinary person.

  The elder brother who took the lead sat down cross-legged and recovered, and the others did the same. As for the one whose dantian was broken, he just lay there, and he was beyond love!

  The people watching from a distance were also shocked, "It turns out that after the formation is reversed, it will become so powerful!" "It

  seems that the pressure should be doubled, right?"

  "There is a possibility!"

  "I don't know that this gang of liars Will the formation be upgraded?"

  "Whether it will be upgraded or not, just stay away from these people in the future!"

  "Yes, stay away!" Can it be done without staying away? What if his dantian is also crushed by the formation?

  However, the person who changed the formation was a bit too powerful.

  Although the people around didn't think much about it, the third prince who received the news for the first time narrowed his eyes slightly. If he remembered correctly, that man named Lin You was a master of formations!

  The third prince twirled the board on his finger, Lin You and Li Qing, if these two people were not eliminated, they would most likely become his own demons.

  Of course, Lin You must be eliminated. As for Li Qing, if such a beautiful beauty is caught, he will not be willing to get rid of it. It is better to enjoy it by himself.

  Lin You, wait, as long as you are found, that is your death date! As for your woman, I will enjoy it! The third prince smiled sinisterly, he was played by that woman once, although he didn't know how the woman escaped, but there was definitely some magic weapon in that woman.

  Maybe she left through the experience tower? The third prince thought of this possibility. After all, the formation in the palace was very powerful, and at that time he only kidnapped the woman and did not touch the man, so the woman should only be teleported away through their shared experience tower.

  Maybe I need to enter the training tower again to see if I can find traces of their existence.

  The third prince narrowed his eyes slightly. How should he tell his father that he wants to enter the training tower again? After all, he can't get close to that place at all now. His father has been arranging for the people he wants to go there, and he is not allowed to go there because he has been to the experience tower.

  Regarding the search for clues, the third prince did not intend to tell his father, because he saw that his father seemed to be interested in beauties. As for the elder brother and the second brother, he never considered their thoughts, after all he was not afraid of them.

  But... even if his father likes it, and such a beautiful beauty, he will not share it with others, not even his father. So regarding this news and his speculation, he planned to secretly send someone to inquire about it, and he did not intend to tell his father or brother.

  Moreover, the matter of entering the experience tower has to be done secretly, and he can't act too hastily. As long as they are in the Emperor City, he will find them one day. No matter what, they just came up from the lower realm, so it's impossible No trace was left.

  Lin You didn't know that the third prince started thinking about them again.

  When he returned home, he felt a little uncomfortable. He was almost performed by someone playing the Immortal Dance. This is impossible on earth, but it happened in the world of comprehension.

  I really didn't expect that there are so many people in the cultivation world who want to get something for nothing, and they still use this method.

  At this time, Li Qing had already refined several furnaces of Passion Pill, "Husband, what's the matter with you?" Li Qing sensed that Lin You was in a bad mood.

  Lin You narrated what happened to her, and Li Qing was stunned, "The world of comprehension also plays Immortal Dance, isn't it too scary?" "There are many

  things we haven't seen before, who knows what will happen?" " Lin You hugged her directly into his arms, "Others may not notice this matter, but the third prince and Young Master Qin may guess it is me." "Guess it, guess it, anyway

  we If we don’t go out, they won’t know that we live here.” Li Qing shrugged her shoulders, this place is probably thought to be unowned by the entire Emperor City, and no one can rush in, so no one will know that they live here here.

  Lin You pinched her nose pamperingly, "Is it okay if you don't go out? You don't plan to sell your Passion Pill?"

  Li Qing's eyes lit up at the mention of Passion Pill, "Husband, smell it and see it. It smells like roses, this one smells like peony, this one smells like roses, this one smells like lavender..."

  Lin You was a little stunned when he saw the pile of small bottles that Li Qing handed over, "You Is this refining all the flowers?"

  Li Qing nodded, "Husband, you are so smart, I did refine all of them." She also refined some special-flavored elixir, such as stinky The tofu-flavored ones, the durian-flavored ones... these strange flavors, I will use them when I want to hurt others.

  For example, she wanted to try on the women in the third prince's harem.

  Of course, the prerequisite is that if the third prince provokes her again, she will definitely do so. If the third prince doesn't provoke her, she will naturally spare them once.

  When the husband and wife were chatting here, the baby reminded them, "There is another person near the door. I don't know who it is this time. It doesn't look like the Moon Worship Sect or the Yuanzhen Sect." Li Qing couldn't help

  frowning , "Not their people? Is someone eyeing this yard again?"

  Obviously they couldn't crack the formation in this courtyard, why did they come here?

  Lin You and Li Qing paid attention to the outside, and there were quite a few people outside, but they didn't look organized, but rather a group of mobs that had just been assembled.

  Who are these people?

  Lin You and Li Qing intend to listen to their own words.

  This group of people is honest, the person in charge of the team asked them to stand there obediently, one by one, they just stood there obediently, feeling like wooden people.

  "Strange, the situation of these people is a bit wrong!" Li Qing felt strange.

  But Lin You kept staring at the person who led the team. There was a familiar aura about this person. Where did this familiarity come from?

  Lin You kept thinking, but he was a little puzzled. He looked at Li Qing and found that Li Qing didn't feel anything unusual. Could it be that he was thinking too much?

  At this time, Li Qing suddenly said, "Strange, why do I feel that this person looks like that evil cultivator!"

  Lin You was stunned, yes, why did he forget, this person feels like that evil cultivator Control these people like controlling skeletons.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 543 Killing the World 163

  Lin You said directly, "Baby, you are so powerful that you can tell it at a glance.

  " Right?" Li Qing couldn't help frowning, the evil cultivator she met earlier was swallowed up by something he summoned, and it stands to reason that it has nothing to do with them.

  "There is such a possibility!" Lin You wondered how did this person come here? She touched her chin and said, "Could there be a ghost to guide him?"

  Li Qing said, "This possibility cannot be ruled out!"

  After the two of them guessed here, those people started to act, first five or six practitioners People who are not too tall rushed directly to the door of their courtyard, and then started banging on the door frantically, "Open the door! Open the door for me!" "People

  inside quickly open the door, don't look for death!"

  "Open the door! As long as you open the door, be good Be obedient, our boss will not kill you!"

  "Yes!"

  These people sounded quite peaceful when they spoke, but their actions were not so harmonious, because they kept bumping into the door, unfortunately, there was a Formation, even if they want to force it, they can't make it.

  Li Qing looked at Lin You, "Honey, what should I do now?"

  "Wait, the formation is about to start." In fact, Lin You was quite optimistic about this second defensive formation.

  "Eh? There's another formation?" Li Qing looked at those formations, which looked quite complicated, but she couldn't understand them a little bit. It really was like a mountain apart. She was familiar with alchemy and so on, but what about formations? Yes, that is, a little understanding of some small formations.

  Lin You laughed lightly, "There are still several formations behind." He has not moved the formations here.

  At this moment, a wave of rebound suddenly appeared at the knocked door, and the guys who knocked hard on the door were bounced out at once. Before those guys even reacted, they were already bounced out.

  "Ah!"

  "Boss, help!"

  The voices of these people shouted at the critical moment were normal, but their boss didn't have time to save them at all, and they were bounced back and disappeared.

  The evil cultivator saw those people flying out, but in fact he didn't intend to save them, but immediately sent some people to knock on the door, all of them were bounced back without exception.

  Xiexiu doesn't believe this evil anymore. Is the formation here so powerful? He decided to try it himself. Although he took defensive measures, he was inevitably bounced out in the end.

  The actions of Xiexiu and the others were discovered by the people around them, and the people around them reacted normally to the attack on this courtyard. After all, this courtyard is often attacked by people. They tried it before, but they were also bounced back. , Then they rested their minds, because they knew that no one could enter that courtyard.

  So seeing the group of people in front of them doing useless work, they just watched the excitement.

  However, some people noticed the strangeness of these people. For example, the actions of these people were a bit stiff, and they looked a bit like puppets.

  "Have you noticed? The actions of those people are a bit stiff."

  "I can tell, but they are clearly human beings." "

  Yes, they are not puppets, but they look like puppets. What

  does this mean?" Controlled by someone?"

  "It's very possible." Everyone looked at the others.

  When the evil cultivator stood up cursing and walked back into the crowd, they noticed that there was only one person who was normal, which at least meant that he had the ability to control himself. Could it be that he controlled these people?

  "Why does that person feel like an evil cultivator?" Among the crowd, there is still someone who has studied evil cultivators. As soon as this person said this, the people around him immediately became nervous.

  Because since ancient times, people in the Imperial City have rejected evil cultivators, and under normal circumstances, no evil cultivators have come to the Imperial City to find themselves uncomfortable. What's wrong with this evil cultivator wanting to break in? What is he trying to do by attacking there all the time?

  Soon some people left here secretly, and they needed to tell their master that there was an evil cultivator here.

  After all, from ancient times to the present, evil cultivators are what all orthodox monks have to fight against.

  So the emergence of this evil cultivator now gave the Emperor City a chance to integrate.

  The Fu family, Luo family, and Luo Tianwang all received the news of the evil cultivator's appearance, and soon a large number of spies from various families appeared near here.

  The evil cultivator hadn't realized that his vest had been seen through by others, and he was still beating the people around him, making them attack the gate of the courtyard from a distance.

  But these attacks, without exception, bounced back.

  Fortunately, his people were prepared this time and knew how to put a protective cover on themselves...

  However, even if it was like this, those people would not be able to get up after falling down for a long time.

  This kind of attack lasted for a long time, and the evil cultivator was impatient. He came to avenge his apprentice, the person who hurt his apprentice. He was sure that the mastermind disappeared in this yard. The disciple he had cultivated with great difficulty , how could he be willing to lose it so easily?

  And more importantly, the big guy that his apprentice finally summoned was also destroyed. There is really no way to explain this matter. If he doesn't give a result, he won't be able to summon anything in the future.

  How could he bear this? So this time he came here to avenge his disciple and that big guy.

  "What's going on? Why can't it be broken? Obviously, it doesn't look strange here?" Xie Xiu wanted to arrest someone for questioning, but there were too many people watching by him. Everyone will attack him.

  So now he can only find the answer by himself.

  It's a pity that all these people I brought are under my control. Their own consciousness is still in a deep sleep. If they are forcibly awakened, it will be difficult to control them in the future. He can use these people smoothly.

  Among the people around, there are already many people sent by various families or sects. They stare at the evil cultivator closely. These people are sure that this person is an evil cultivator, but they don't know that this evil cultivator is here to do it. What?

  The courtyard that was attacked was a place that normal people could attack, and they had no reason to stop the evil cultivator coming here to attack, which made them really depressed.

  However, they have been watching closely, as long as this evil cultivator does any drastic tricks, they will intervene.

  After all, both good and evil had an agreement that as long as the opponent i8 took the initiative to attack, they could not attack casually. Although the Emperor City rejected evil cultivators, there was no rule that as long as evil cultivators came in, they would be killed.

  So there is no reason to make a move, everyone can only wait slowly.

  Neither Lin You nor Li Qing realized that the movement of this evil cultivator had attracted so many people.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 544 Killing the World 164

  By the time the two of them found out, this place had already become the focus of attention of the entire Imperial City.

  When Li Qing discovered this scene, the corners of her mouth twitched, "Husband, haven't you noticed what's going on outside?"

  Lin You touched his chin, "I didn't notice it for a while, I didn't expect this evil cultivator to make such a big mess. Come on, but this is fine, let them all know, no one from us can come in." "

  The formation is safe?" Li Qing tilted her head.

  Lin Jue's big hand rubbed her head fondly, "Don't worry!"

  Li Qing rubbed his big hand attached, and then threw herself into his arms, "Honey, how long are we going to stay here?"

  "Why are you tired of waiting?" Lin You put his arms around her.

  "It's a little annoying to stay here, and I can't go out casually, and I'm afraid of attracting others' attention. I feel like we're like mice here." Li Qing felt this way.

  "If you want to go out, it's not impossible. Let's think about a small yard and go in and out from that yard." Lin You began to think about the feasibility of this matter.

  "I don't know if the master is in the imperial city?" Li Qing was thinking of Daoist Chaos.

  "Master, the old man is definitely not here. Since he is here, I think the master will look for opportunities to ascend." In that world of cultivation, master and the others will not ascend, but they may not be able to ascend here.

  Lin You felt that the Dao here did not have many restrictions on practitioners, otherwise it would not have become a killing world below.

  "That's right, master must consider the issue of ascension." Li Qing was right after thinking about it. Master, the old man finally got here, so he must look for an opportunity to break through. It is impossible for him to stay in the Imperial City. It is impossible. Anyone know where he is now.

  At this time, the evil cultivators outside had confronted those who were staring at him.

  "Get out of here!"

  "This is the Imperial City. You should know that evil cultivators are the most repulsed here." An elder of the Luo family came out, and his cultivation base is considered high here, so he naturally spoke out.

  "I'm here for revenge!"

  "Revenge?" Everyone looked at Xie Xiu, and then looked at the courtyard that no one could open. It seemed that this guy didn't attack anywhere else!

  However, someone soon looked at the people around him, "You can take revenge, but to control these ordinary monks?" "Yes, why do you want to control

  so many people? Do you want them to die for you?"

  " Where did you kidnap him? Let him go!" "

  That's right, we don't care if you want to take revenge, but you can't just take people away!"

  "Let him go!" The elder of the Luo family also spoke, and his cultivator In order to be slightly higher than Xiexiu, Liang Xiexiu didn't dare to do it casually. After all, there are so many people now, if he dares to do it, everyone will definitely attack him.

  Xie Xiu snorted coldly. Now that so many people have discovered his identity, if he doesn't compromise, it will probably be a bloody battle. He doesn't plan to start a fight with the entire Imperial City now. After all, the entire Imperial City rejects evil. Xiu, if he makes a fuss now, Emperor City will have even more reason to reject their evil cultivation in the future.

  In fact, he is not afraid at all now, he has a lot of means to leave this imperial city, even if the whole city is blocked, he will not have any problems.

  However, now that he wants to take revenge, it's better not to cause public anger, and the monks he controls are all too low in cultivation, so it's good to let him go, and he can just kidnap a high cultivation one to help him.

  The evil cultivator released his control, and those who were originally controlled ran away in fright.

  Seeing that Xie Xiu released people, many people around him also dispersed, but the people sent by various families to monitor did not stay away. Although it is said that Xie Xiu released people, who knows that he will not kidnap people again ?

  And looking at the current situation, ordinary monks can't help him.

  The elders of the Luo family invited Xie Xiu to a restaurant next to Lian. In fact, he wanted to cooperate with this Xie Xiu. After all, the Luo family also wanted to know what was in that courtyard?

  The evil cultivator heard the questions from the Luo family, and said directly, "The monk who killed my disciple is hiding in that courtyard." "Impossible

  , no one has been in there for a hundred years." The Luo family couldn't believe it This evil saying.

  "How is it impossible? I'm sure. I also have the means to know that my enemy is in that yard, and he came from the lower realm." Xie Xiu said with certainty.

  "Come up from below? Is it the holy city?" The elder Luo's family narrowed their eyes slightly. Recently, the Luo family has been in chaos, and the entire Imperial City has been in chaos. It seems that there is an invisible big hand disrupting the situation. But no one knows where the troublemaker is?

  In fact, they also guessed that the person who disturbed the situation might have come from the lower realm, but they did not find that person.

  The Princess Baihui and Young Master Qin who were suspected at first, they didn't have so many means at all, they are still hiding in a corner of the Imperial City, afraid to come out?

  If a person from the holy city really lived in that courtyard, it meant that that person was very skilled, and his luck should be against the sky. Otherwise, how could he have entered that courtyard?

  Could it be that the people living in the courtyard are disrupting the situation?

  "I will talk to the head of the family about this matter. If necessary, I think the two of us may need to cooperate." The elder Luo's family said something.

  Xie Xiu smiled coldly, "Cooperate with you? I'm really afraid that I will be gnawed to the bone." Maybe in the end of the cooperation, they will kill themselves directly, and they call it good and evil. stand up and brand themselves as heroes.

  The evil cultivator has experienced a lot of this kind of thing, why doesn't he understand in his heart?

  The old Luo family got up and left, no matter whether this evil cultivator believes it or not, as long as they can confirm that the troublemaker is in that courtyard, their Luo family will definitely take action, even if it blows that courtyard into ruins. .

  The elders of the Luo family went back to make a report, and the matter quickly reached the ears of Luo Tianwang and the third prince.

  The third prince felt his heart beat faster, he was sure that the beauty he wanted was in that courtyard.

  And that Lin You is also in that courtyard, after all he is a master of formations, the formations there shouldn't be difficult for him, right?

  Otherwise, how could they easily get in?

  The third prince clenched his fists. It's a pity that he doesn't have anyone who is very proficient in formations. Otherwise, he would have sent someone to seize that courtyard long ago. It is said that there is a big secret in that courtyard, and he doesn't know what it is secret?

  Moreover, according to the information investigated during this period, the people from the Moon Worship Sect and the Yuanzhen Sect seem to know what is in that courtyard.

  But these two sects refused to say anything. Thinking of this, the third prince clenched his fists. Since he clearly refused to say anything, he should send someone to arrest the people from the two sects to find out the facts.

  Thinking of this, the third prince immediately sent people to arrest the people from the two sects, especially those who were most active in the Imperial City some time ago.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 545 Killing the World 165

  The Mysterious Courtyard has already attracted the attention of the entire Imperial City. At this moment, the major families and sects in the Imperial City are no longer fighting among themselves. Many people who inquire about the news have gathered around here. Some people even set up small stalls and started business here.

  This actually attracted more people to gather here.

  When Li Qing saw this scene, the corners of her mouth twitched a little, "These people..."

  Lin You said with a light smile, "It is estimated that someone will attack here again soon, just let me take a look at the formation here What are the shortcomings of the method?"

  "Actually, you want to try the level of the human formation here? I think they must not be good, otherwise how could they not be able to enter this mysterious courtyard? In fact, I don't think we are coming in now. How mysterious it is." Li Qing couldn't help complaining.

  "If we didn't come in, it would be a mystery. After all, not many people know what's going on inside." Even the people who used to live here didn't dare to say anything, after all, there was that guy named Da Duo there. , but now Da Duo has run into the space and refuses to come out. The only people who can guard this mysterious courtyard are their husband and wife.

  As for Jin Yu, they all went back to the space to practice now, and the people in the entire mysterious courtyard were really only Lin You and Li Qing.

  The Luo family, Luo Tianwang's people and the third prince's people all gathered around here quietly during this time.

  The evil cultivator still stayed at the door and attacked the gate, but instead of using human monks, he summoned a huge bone dragon to attack their gate there.

  "Bone dragon?" Li Qing scanned the outside with her consciousness, but when her consciousness just arrived at the door, she was discovered by that evil cultivator, and then Li Qing found that her consciousness seemed to be imprisoned, This evil cultivator is much, much stronger than her.

  Li Qing was almost sweating, but at this moment Lin You hadn't noticed that her situation was in danger.

  "Haha, it's you, right? It's a little girl. You killed my apprentice, right?

  "

  Lin You found out about Li Qing's situation, and his consciousness arrived immediately. He directly took away the evil cultivator's consciousness, and then brought Li Qing's consciousness back.

  Li Qing came back to her senses, and breathed a sigh of relief, "I'm scared to death!"

  Lin You put his arms around her shoulders, and said with a dangerous gaze, "Do you dare to use your spiritual sense indiscriminately in the future?"

  Li Qing Shrinking her neck, "I don't dare!" She really didn't dare, it seems that the people gathered at their door during this time are all of very high cultivation level, she should be more careful during this time Come on!

  Lin You was really frightened. Just now, the little goblin's consciousness was almost taken away. His back is already wet now, because he was frightened.

  "You really scared me to death!" Lin You hugged her tightly, "That evil cultivator is very powerful, otherwise why those families didn't do it, it's because they were afraid that if this guy did it, he would destroy the entire Imperial City. Destroy it."

  "I won't dare in the future." Li Qing stuck out her tongue.

  But at this time, the evil cultivator outside spat out a mouthful of blood, and he was slapped on his consciousness without any precautions. This blow hurt his consciousness, and his brain buzzed.

  Xie Xiu sat cross-legged on the side, while the bone dragon continued to slap the formation on the gate.

  If it were an ordinary door, it would have been shattered by the bone dragon a long time ago, but now that the bone dragon has slapped it hundreds of times, the door is still motionless.

  Xie Xiu narrowed his eyes slightly, how to break this formation? He heard from the elders of the Luo family that this formation is an ancient formation, and even the masters of the formation in the Imperial City cannot break it. How did that little ghost who hurt his apprentice get in?

  Xie Xiu felt that he still needed to ask the people in the Imperial City, what happened to this courtyard?

  Why did the Luo family say that they also attacked, but failed to attack?

  Others didn't notice Xie Xiu's injury, but the elder of the Luo family noticed, and he immediately sent a message to the Luo family leader.

  Patriarch Luo asked him not to move for the time being. After all, they didn't know who lived in that courtyard, so they just had to wait and see.

  And now that the major families have begun to discuss alliances, the huge bone dragon actually scared them too.

  Although it is said that the formations in that yard prevented the bone dragon, the formations of the major families in the Imperial City may not be able to prevent this bone dragon!

  The bone dragon controlled by Xie Xiu slapped on the door of Lin You and Li Qing's house for three days, but the door was still intact. Xie Xiu was a little anxious. It's time, and I have some understanding of some people in the Imperial City, especially there are many old guys in the Imperial City, and they all pay attention to him, which makes him dare not act rashly.

  After all, as long as he moves, those people will unite. If it is a one-on-one fight, he is definitely not afraid, but if those people unite, then he will be in danger.

  And now the evil cultivator is planning to leave here. If he can't crack the yard and avenge his apprentice, he really doesn't want to leave like this.

  In the courtyard, Lin You and Li Qing were completely relieved of their formation, even if the bone dragon beat another thousand or eight hundred years, there was no need to worry.

  "Husband, this formation is really too powerful!"

  "Well, I have sent the formation diagram to the people of Tun Yuetian now, and they will change our entire formation of Tun Yuetian to this formation. "Lin You said with a light smile.

  "That's really great, the stronger our Tun Yue Tian is, the better!" Li Qing was delighted, after all, Tun Yue Tian is next to the demon clan, if the humans and monsters fight, then they will bear the brunt of Tun Yue Tian.

  If people in the realm of comprehension really start a war without hesitation, Li Qing feels that they can completely stay out of it.

  Anyway, their Tun Yuetian's formation is strong, just guard their own city.

  In fact, speaking, they have so many escape routes, if there is a big war, they can hide elsewhere, anyway, it is best not to commit too many murders and tortures, so as not to make it difficult to ascend in the future.

  Of course, Lei Jie didn't pose any threat to Lin You and Li Qing, but it didn't pose any threat to the others.

  Thinking of Thunder Calamity, Li Qing looked at Lin You, "Husband, let's call for Thunder Calamity. Anyway, our formation is powerful, but that guy outside is afraid of thunder." Lin You was amused, "This can be done.

  " Yes!"

  Soon, the husband and wife joined forces, and they began to call Jie Lei.

  Xie Xiu was meditating outside, he was still thinking about how to summon something to attack the formation, and suddenly, he felt chills on his back.

  "What's going on? Is someone plotting against me?" Xie Xiu observed the people around him, but found that there was nothing unusual about them. He didn't know what happened to him, why did he feel palpitations?

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 546 Killing the World 166

  The evil cultivator observed the people who were watching him, but he didn't find out who was plotting against him.

  "What's going on? Why is this feeling of being calculated more and more serious?" Xie Xiu now began to consider whether he should leave this imperial city.

  After all, he still has something urgent to do. There is a sacrament about to be held in their evil cultivator, and he made an appointment with his old friend to meet there.

  Xie Xiu squinted his eyes slightly, sat there with his legs crossed, and began to slowly filter everything around him, but he didn't notice any changes in those people.

  what happened? What is going on? Why is the feeling of being calculated more and more intense.

  At this time, some people around exclaimed, "Oh! Look, that evil cultivator is going to cross the catastrophe!"

  "Cross the catastrophe?" Everyone looked up at the sky, "Run!

  " It was a little too fast, and quickly gathered on top of Xie Xiu's head.

  The people who had been watching him all ran away in fright.

  Xie Xiu felt bad when he heard the people around him screaming, but he couldn't run away now because he felt that he was locked.

  To say that this evil cultivator is ruthless enough, he stood directly at the gate that he was about to break. Since the formation here is powerful, he borrowed a little light from the formation, and he wanted to see if the tribulation thunder would Splitting this formation would save him trouble.

  As for the issue of crossing the catastrophe, you must know that he is an evil cultivator, so he has prepared a lot of things for crossing the catastrophe, and this time it happens to be useful.

  And he felt that this tribulation thunder was not a serious tribulation thunder, but a bit like it was summoned by someone.

  Xie Xiu was also a little confident. He took out a defensive magic weapon, which looked a bit like a lightning rod.

  Lin You and Li Qing were a little surprised that these monks could still come up with such a thing.

  Jie Lei came down, and Xie Xiu soon realized that he was a little blindly confident.

  Because the tribulation thunder did not strike one by one, but one by one, the formation next to him did not move at all, but his lightning rod was quickly broken, fortunately he prepared a lot.

  But even so, he was hit several times on the body.

  If it's an ordinary monk, it's fine, but he is an evil cultivator. When the tribulation lightning strikes him, there will be a hissing sound, and he can smell the burning smell on his body.

  "No, it looks like I have to run away!" The evil cultivator can move now, and it's not like the locked state at the beginning.

  Xie Xiu suddenly ran towards the outside of the Imperial City.

  But what he didn't expect was that the Jielei had already locked on to him, and it just followed his head all the time, advancing rapidly, and it could be said that he was chopping while walking.

  "Oh my God, that Jielei looks like he's alive."

  "Who made him an evil cultivator? Even if Jielei was summoned by someone, it's normal to follow him." "

  That's right, an evil cultivator deserves to be thundered. " Chop, I noticed that even though he has a magic weapon, he was slapped many times, do you think we should go and rob him?" "

  Go, let's join in the fun!"

  "Come, let's go and see!"

  You Qi It was that guy who went out of the imperial city, and when he went outside to rob, it was even more logical for them.

  Xie Xiu didn't know that he was being watched now, and he was still busy resisting the robbery.

  But he did one thing right, because he escaped from the Imperial City, Lin You and Li Qing were a little far away from Jieyun, and they couldn't continue to increase Jieyun's energy.

  "Oh, that guy actually ran away." Li Qing was a little depressed.

  "Yeah, I let him escape." Lin You glanced at the situation in Emperor City, and a smile appeared on his face, "That's all right now, some people are going to rob him." "Husband, let

  's Did people pay more attention to us all of a sudden?"

  "No one dares to come easily unless they want to cross the catastrophe." Lin You was quite confident.

  Li Qing curled her lips, "What if someone wants to rob the thunder?" You must know that there are many people from the Thunder Department in the imperial city, what if someone wants to use the thunder to attack their courtyard?

  Lin You thought for a while, then walked around the garden with her arms around her, "In order to avoid this kind of thing from happening again, we have to get used to what it means to be deaf." "Honey, don't you think we are like mice?

  " Li Qing felt that if they were walking on the street in their true colors now, it could be said that everyone would call and beat them.

  "What you should consider now is another issue. The third prince should have already guessed that we are here." Lin You squeezed her little hand.

  "Anyway, he has no way to attack, so just ignore him." Li Qing blinked her eyes, "That Baihui princess and young master Qin should have guessed it." "Yes, they all know that we

  have Lei Lingen." Lin You stroked his chin, and their place will probably become more and more lively in the future.

  Keep practicing turning a deaf ear!

  And if they are unhappy, they will be struck with thunderbolts. Thinking of this, Lin You suddenly felt that life was much easier.

  At this time, the third prince who got the news showed an excited expression on his face, beauty! Finally know where you are hiding?

  I didn't expect you to be so lucky to hide in such a place.

  At this time, Young Master Qin clenched his fists. He felt that he should have killed the couple at the beginning. He had the ability to do so at that time, but he didn't do that, but let the couple live until now , and even snatched the territory that should have belonged to them.

  "Young Master, what should we do now? Still hiding here, or find someone to cooperate?" Princess Baihui always felt that Li Qing was her enemy. In fact, the main reason was that Young Master Qin paid too much attention to Li Qing, so it aroused her hostility.

  In fact, the main reason is that Li Qing is too beautiful. It would be strange to see her male cultivators not being moved. However, cultivators are generally pure-hearted and ascetic, so there are very few people who really take action.

  Of course, if you count it carefully, people who appreciate it still account for the majority.

  The third prince didn't act immediately, he went to gather his own staff first, and then began to send people to monitor every move in the yard.

  But he soon discovered that there were too many people staring at that yard.

  Many families seemed to have started to take action, which made the third prince more cautious. He knew very clearly that if he paid too much attention to that side, then his father and brothers would immediately start to pay attention. there.

  What he has to do now is to try not to let his father and brother suspect that he went there.

  Whether it's a beauty or an experience tower, it's all what he wants.

  Lin You and Li Qing felt that there were more and more people wandering around their house.

  "Oh, I'm so helpless, why are there so many idlers in the Imperial City?" Li Qing was a little helpless, and thanks to her husband's training to turn a deaf ear and a blind eye, otherwise, she would always worry about those people outside. people.

  "Whatever they want, as long as they don't come to attack our house, let them go!" Lin You is a bit Buddhist now.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 547 Killing the World 167

  At this time, there were five people standing outside their house, and these five people had been muttering together all the time. These five people were all from Leilingen, and I don't know how they got together. These guys actually came up with their idea, the purpose is to let them attract thunder.

  "Honey, are these five people taking care of them?" Li Qing looked at Lin You.

  Lin You asked, "Who is the person who attacked our house?"

  "The enemy!" Li Qing said with certainty.

  "Are you willing to improve your cultivation for the enemy?" Lin You looked at her amusedly.

  Li Qing shook her head fiercely, "Don't!"

  "Hey, let's go to bed!" With no one in the way, the world between the two of them is simply not too good!

  "Husband!" Li Qing couldn't help making a long sound.

  "Good boy, that's the voice, it makes my husband cry!" Lin You directly walked towards the room with his arms around her waist. If he really wanted to turn a deaf ear to it, the best way was to divert his attention. Their little goblin His attention can only be on him alone.

  At this time, the five people outside had no idea that no matter what they did, it would be futile.

  "How is it? Shall we attack now?" Cultivator No. 1 looked at the other four.

  "Come on!" Cultivator No. 2 directly blasted towards the gate with a thunderbolt, but his attack did not affect the formation at all.

  "This attack is too weak!" Cultivator No. 3 said, and he also attacked a bit, but his attack was the same, it was really too weak.

  The others were not willing to show weakness and started to attack, but their attacks did not affect the formation at all.

  "You say, how about our attacks being condensed to one point?" Cultivator No. 3 suddenly said.

  Cultivator No. 5's eyes lit up, "Okay, let's do this, I really don't believe that if we keep attacking for a while without thinking, will it have no effect on the formation?" All five of them used lightning attacks

  , They are all attacking at one point, and they are still outputting continuously.

  Boom! Boom! The sound of the attack continued to attack the gate, but there was no response from inside.

  The tribulation thunder that these five monks wanted did not come, and their attacks seemed to have no effect on the formation at all.

  However, the puppets who replenished the large array of spirit stones inside were very tired. They had been changing spirit stones, and they were a little tired.

  Fortunately, they had a lot of amethyst stones and fairy stones in their hands. The puppets originally consumed low-level spirit stones, but now they felt that the formation was a bit unstable, so they directly changed the fairy stones, and then they also went to rest.

  After all, how can the power of the fairy stone be consumed in a short while?

  As for Lin You and Li Qing who were in the bedroom all the time, the whole room was full of spring scenery, and it was a little bit hard to hide it. Fortunately, the puppets outside didn't gossip, otherwise they would definitely gossip about the two of them.

  When Li Qing and Lin You came out of the room, they found that their yard had changed. The aura in the whole yard was particularly strong, and the flowers in the yard were full of energy, which made the two of them feel that these little ones Each of the guys showed some signs of becoming demons.

  "What's the matter?" Li Qing looked at the puppet standing aside.

  "Ma'am, now the formation is using fairy stones, so it has changed the environment in the entire yard." The puppet replied seriously.

  Li Qing's eyes lit up immediately, "It was like this!"

  The air in the yard was really comfortable to breathe.

  Lin You sat down cross-legged directly, "Baby, let's meditate and practice for a while!"

  The husband and wife just sat in the yard and began to practice. As for the movement outside, they didn't take it seriously at all.

  At this time, the five casual cultivators with lightning roots outside were still attacking there, but their attacks really couldn't cause any waves in the formation.

  At this time, some people also came up, but these people's attacks were useless, and one person could only watch helplessly as the gate remained motionless under their attacks.

  "Why don't we blow up this door!" Someone took out the Explosive Pill.

  When the others saw the Explosive Pill, their eyes lit up a bit, but those people with the Thunder Spiritual Root who attacked earlier were not counted.

  "We came to attack first. We didn't plan to use the Explosive Pill. You can use it after we leave." "Yes

  ! If you want to blow up here, you have to wait until we leave. We occupied this place first. "These cultivators of the Lightning Department don't want these people to destroy this place. For them, the people here can summon Jielei at will, they are their predecessors, and they are the people they should respect.

  You must know that although the attack of the lightning system is powerful, there are no seniors with a strong lightning system in the entire cultivation world. Although they are attacking here, it is also considered a holy place for them.

  Moreover, they have already greeted all the people from the Thunder Department they know, and these people are also coming one after another.

  Seeing that these five people were so determined, the others could only put away the Explosive Pill one by one.

  But these people turned around and walked to other parts of the courtyard. Since they couldn't blow up at the door, they should be able to do it in other places, right?

  These people are going to put the Explosive Pill on the courtyard wall.

  Lin You and Li Qing noticed this scene, and they followed the direction of those people to the courtyard wall. The two of them stood directly on the courtyard wall. Lin You saw that those people were about to use the Explosive Pill, and he Added a few formations directly there, and the rebound of these formations is very strong.

  Soon, those people were ready. They threw the Explosive Pill directly towards the wall, then turned around and ran away, but what they didn't expect was that the Explosive Pill chased them away.

  As they felt they were in a safe position, they stopped and turned around to find that Explosive Dan was coming directly towards them.

  It was too late for these people to curse, and they started to run away one by one, but they didn't expect that the Explosive Pill would explode soon.

  Several people passed out in the thick smoke.

  At this time, Lin You threw out a little puppet, and soon, the little puppet picked up some storage equipment.

  When those people woke up, they found that the storage equipment on their bodies was gone, and the place where they were staying was bombed into a big hole. The most important thing was that they were close to the courtyard wall of a nearby house. Half of the courtyard wall of the house was blown up by the explosive pill they released.

  And the few of them are now surrounded by people.

  "What's going on? What happened? Why was the courtyard wall of our house blown up?" A big fat man jumped out from the broken courtyard wall.

  At this time, the people surrounding those people said, "Second Young Master, these people made trouble and blew up the courtyard wall of our house." The big fat man walked up to

  these people, and then looked at them fiercely. They asked, "Who are you? Did you come to my house to seek revenge?"

  These people have lost their previous state now, and one of them said, "We blasted the wall of that mysterious courtyard. Bounced back."

  (End of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 548 Killing the World 168

  The big fat man was amused when he heard it, "It's been a long time, you guys blow it up yourself?" Pay for the walls of my house.”

  At this moment, a person suddenly exclaimed, “My storage ring is gone!”

  “Ah, my storage ring is gone too.”

  “My storage ring is gone too!”

  “And Mine!"

  These people became nervous, what would they do without the storage ring, most of their belongings were stored there, although they also kept some things in their respective residences, most of their belongings It's gone, it makes them heartbroken!

  "Just now, just now, I felt that someone moved me." "

  Me too, but I don't know who moved me."

  "Who is it?" One of them looked at the people surrounding them.   These people immediately waved their hands, "We've been standing here and haven't moved at all. It's impossible for us

  to take your storage equipment."

Stay here."

  "We didn't take it."

  The big fat man also said at this time, "It must not be taken by my subordinates, they also went out after hearing the explosion, probably when you just passed out, Was it taken away by someone?"

  Hearing what the big fat man said, those who lost their storage equipment still showed suspicious expressions.

  Could it be that they suspected the wrong person?

  But thinking about the mysterious courtyard they wanted to blow up just now, it couldn't be the people in that courtyard who took away their storage equipment, right?

  I don't know if there is anyone in that mysterious courtyard. Although it is said that the evil cultivator was struck away by lightning, who knows if he did something that was condemned by the gods to be struck by lightning?

  So these people still tend to think that the mysterious yard is an unowned yard.

  "You bombed that mysterious courtyard, don't you intend to kill yourself?" The big fat man looked at them with a white-eyed look. It seems that they deserve what they are doing now.

  "What kind of eyes are you looking at?"

  "Looking at the eyes of a fool? Don't you think about it? How many people want that yard, but has anyone got it? All the big families have nothing to do with that yard, just you now With a little ability, you still want to blow up that mysterious courtyard?" The big fat man shook his head and said.

  "What if we are lucky?" One of them said a little unwillingly.

  "Good luck? You said you can be luckier than Luo Tianwang? But he just can't even get this mysterious courtyard. Do you still want to get it? Dreaming is faster." The big fat man chuckled lightly, and then He waved his hands and said, "Since you have lost all your storage equipment, I will not let you help mend the courtyard wall because of your pity." The fat man called

  his people to their yard away.

  I only heard the big fat man say, "Since there is an opening here, let's make a door here. This way, it will be easier for me to go in and out." The big opening happened to be in his yard, so

  he Getting in and out is much more convenient.

  "Second Young Master, isn't this a little dangerous?"

  "What's the danger? Just get a few more formations." The big fat man still has a lot of formations in his hand, so he wasn't worried about the situation at all. security concerns.

  After all, he has many subordinates.

  The second young master took the people back, and those who had lost their storage equipment also stood up.

  They sensed it just now, and the thing really wasn't on the big fat man's body.

  After all, these people are all in front of them, and if their body smells like their storage equipment, they will all feel it.

  But they didn't feel anything at all, which meant that the thing wasn't on the big fat man's body.

  But who would have taken their storage gear?

  Who is it?

  Who is so capable? It felt like they were down here so quickly.

  However, speaking of it, they obviously threw Explosive Pill out, why did Explosive Pill follow them?

  Did someone see them in action?

  They obviously haven't heard that the array in this mysterious courtyard has a rebound effect?

  They didn't know that from the moment they used the Explosive Pill, there was an extra rebound effect in the formation of this mysterious courtyard.

  This time, the first to taste the bitter fruit were the five people who attacked the gate with thunder.

  They were all injured by the thunder that they had struck out.

  And more importantly, these mines were magnified, which seemed to fulfill them. After all, they came for mines, and what they needed was more powerful mines, and now this formation has fulfilled them.

  This time, the five people were so excited that they refused to leave.

  They don't care if they are ragged by the lightning they released one by one, what they care about now is that this formation can help them improve their cultivation.

  This time, they even sent a message to their comrades to come quickly. After all, if other people feel the benefits of this formation, they are really worried that they will not be able to guard this gate.

  However, they actually thought a little too much, because after seeing the rebound of the attack, the people nearby hid away one by one, and they stopped joining in the fun.

  After all, few people would use such a perverted method to cultivate, except those of the Lightning Department.

  Li Qing looked at the casual cultivators of the Lightning Department outside and thought it was a bit funny, "Husband, it seems like this, we can be regarded as fulfilling them.

  " After the monks from the department came, how about we take them all in?" Lin You said lazily while sitting on the stone bench in the courtyard.

  "Catch them all at once?" Li Qing's eyes lit up immediately.

  "Well, catch them all!" Lin You raised his hand, and Li Qing, who was three or four meters away from him, flew directly into his arms, "Baby, the person you should pay attention to now is me, here are just the two of us, so beautiful Why waste the world of two people on someone else?"

  "Husband!" Li Qing directly put her arms around his neck, haven't the two of them tossed enough in the past two days? Except for one or two hours every day to relax in this yard, the time is actually spent in the bedroom, isn't that enough?

  "Baby, are you tired of your husband?"

  "It's gone!" Li Qing kissed the corner of Lin You's lips directly.

  "Baby is not good!" Lin You immediately picked her up, and then went straight to the bedroom. It seemed that he could only use his own method to attract the little fairy's attention.

  Li Qing thought to herself, it's over! She finally won the time to relax!

  When Lin You entered the bedroom, he directly added a few formations, which directly sealed Li Qing's spiritual consciousness inside that he wanted to see outside.

  "Husband, you are so domineering!"

  "Good boy, I can play any kind of husband you like, how about it?" Lin You tried his best to attract his little goblin!

  "Honey, do you want to play role-playing?" Li Qing finally became interested, subduing the temptation?

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 549 Killing the World 169

  "Cosplay?" The corners of Lin You's mouth almost twitched. Did he attract the attention of his little goblin?

  Li Qing excitedly took out a suit of clothes from her own space at this time, and then said like a treasure, husband, don't take clothes when you are empty! police uniform! Tang suit! Waiter outfit! Or various cosplay costumes? "

  Lin You hooked his little fairy's neck directly, "Honey, are you already prepared?" Li

  Qing stuck out her tongue, "Husband, I can still cooperate with you. I bought these clothes as couple outfits." "

  Lin You, who was still a little depressed at first, his eyes lit up suddenly, and he suddenly fell in love with the role-playing. Thinking about his little goblin wearing all kinds of clothes to seduce him, he feels like a kid now , her heart beat faster!

  What Li Qing didn't expect was that she cried...

  Although she was the one who forced Lin You to change her clothes first, in the end it was her who was forced to change her clothes, and she kept showing off every day There is no time left.

  " Husband, I want to go out and have a look! "

  "Look at what? " "

  "Didn't you say that you want to recruit those casual cultivators from Leilingen?" Let's go out and see where they come, shall we? "Li Qing wants to go out. She doesn't want to be trapped on the bed every day. Although she has improved her cultivation quickly, she is really tired.

  Lin You kissed her lips directly, "Be good, baby, concentrate ! Our role-playing is not over yet! "

  Lin You brought out all kinds of clothes from the whole space. He felt that no matter what clothes their goblins wore, they were all beautiful! At this time, around

  their mysterious courtyard, there were already More and more people gathered.

  Most of them were formation masters, and they came after hearing the Kung Fu rebound. These people studied the formation every day, and one by one even forgot to rest.

  The five casual cultivators of the thunder system are now waiting for their companions of the spirit root of the thunder system. Fortunately, no one is as self-abuse as they are, otherwise their current position at the door would have been taken away long ago.

  However, they are also in a very excited state now, because several partners have already arrived near the Imperial City and are about to enter the Imperial City soon. The more their companions come, the stronger their position will be.

  At this time, the third prince was a little depressed. Although he knew that Lin You and Li Qing were hiding in that mysterious courtyard, he had nothing to do with it.

  "Third prince, the king has also sent someone to go to that courtyard during this time."

  "Someone came out?" The third prince wondered if Li Qing popped up and let his father find out?

  "No one came out, but there were too many onlookers during this period of time, and it's normal to attract the king's attention." "

  That's true, so what about my two brothers? They also sent people?" The people the third prince sent out this time were all people who had never been in the palace, whether it was his father or his two brothers, they had never met those subordinates.

  Of course, it is not ruled out that the father and the others also have subordinates who cannot be recognized by themselves.

  The third prince stroked his chin. Those two people like to hide in places with formations, and they don't know when they will pop up.

  In addition, those two people can be easily identified, and they will be drawn out everywhere, and no one may know them.

  The third prince felt that there must be some treasure on Li Qing's body, otherwise, how could he have escaped from the palace? And calmly stole a lot of resources in their palace.

  It's also fortunate that each of them has a storage ring or something. The real good things are stored in their own storage equipment. Otherwise, he would probably die of anger, right?

  The third prince decided to send most of his unprovoked subordinates to the mysterious courtyard, in case everyone wanted to attack, they were taking the opportunity to steal the woman away.

  Anyway, the third prince has only one goal, and that is to snatch Li Qing.

  Of course, Li Qing hasn't shown up until now, and he has no way of knowing what happened to her mottled face. Although that woman tricked him, he still likes that woman very much.

  Even up to now, he feels that he has lost the function of liking other women, and his eyes are full of the woman who hurt him.

  Li Qing! Li Qing! This name is still out of other people's mouths, and few people know her name.

  The third prince felt that he should go to the mysterious courtyard, maybe he could find traces of her existence.

  In fact, most of the time, the third prince even wondered if he had been humiliated by that woman, otherwise why would he have such deep lovesickness for that woman?

  The third prince put on some makeup and slipped out of the palace quietly.

  He didn't know that after he left, a figure followed him quietly.

  The news that the third prince had arrived near the mysterious courtyard was sent to Luo Tianwang's desk.

  Luo Tianwang narrowed his eyes slightly, "What did he go there for? He even put on makeup, so he doesn't want people to recognize him?" "No, it should be said that there is

  something that attracts him there?"

  Luo Tianwang gently moved his hand Looking at the table, in his opinion, the only person who can touch his third son is that beautiful woman.

  Thinking of this, Luo Tianwang felt his heart beat half a beat slower, did that woman appear? Could it be that she is in that mysterious courtyard?

  Thinking of this, Luo Tianwang immediately stood up, and then began to summon all the formation masters in the palace, and he was going to attack the mysterious courtyard.

  At this time, Li Qing didn't know what was happening in the palace, but when Lin You's consciousness was sweeping out, he discovered the existence of the third prince. He knew that they should be completely exposed this time, then The three princes have all been found, and the appearance of Luo Tianwang is very likely to be something that will happen soon.

  "What's wrong?" Li Qing noticed Lin You's expression and reached out to touch his face.

  Lin You directly hugged her into his arms, "Baby, your rotten peach blossom has appeared."

  Alas, my daughter-in-law is so beautiful, it's also a sin!

  "The third prince?" Li Qing raised her eyebrows lightly. She doesn't dare to release her consciousness outside now. Her cultivation level is low, and it's too dangerous to go out with her consciousness. Moreover, if the third prince is outside, her When the consciousness appeared, it was very likely that he would recognize it.

  The third prince observed for a while, but found no trace of Li Qing's life here, and no one even saw people coming out of the mysterious courtyard to repair, but someone told the third prince that there were flower demons and mouse demons in this courtyard. What.

  The third prince was stunned for a moment when he heard the rat demon, but he remembered that there were indeed two rat demons beside the woman, was she really the one living here?

  If there was a bit of doubt at first, now there is really no point. The man's formation is very powerful, and it is understandable to be able to enter.

  The third prince waited quietly. At this time, several monks walked towards the door and the five people who were brushing the lightning. Those who arrived didn't even say a word, and directly joined them.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 550 Killing the World 170

  It turns out that there are a few more people with lightning roots, and the cultivation base of these people is really much higher than the previous five people.

  After they came, they didn't even waste time to catch their breath, and they directly devoted themselves to cultivation.

  These people are the kind of people who can go all out for their cultivation. One by one, they started to output vigorously, as if they were desperate. The powerful thunder struck them in an instant, but they didn't have any protection at all. Instead, they crossed their legs Sitting there began to practice.

  Because there were too many people from Leilingen, they started to line up now, two people attacked, and the rest practiced. Anyway, everyone stood together and changed two people every once in a while.

  Just like this, they kept attacking the gate, and at this moment, Lin You finally let Li Qing out. Li Qing let out a long breath in the courtyard, and then listened to the movement from the outside gate. Their current home is really What's more lively.

  In addition to the monks of the Lightning Department, there are also those formation masters who have been wandering around the door of their house.

  Then those onlookers stretched their necks one by one to see if they could gain any benefits from this mysterious courtyard.

  "Hurry up and output. Use the maximum attack power for the output. I think the effect will be like crossing the catastrophe." Among the monks of the lightning system, there was a person who was proficient in calculations, and ordered a few Lightning monks, and their number has been increasing.

  It is estimated that the Thunder cultivators in the entire continent will be recruited by them.

  It is estimated that this imperial city will become more and more lively.

  Li Qing turned her head to look at Lin You at this time, "Where is that evil cultivator? Is he dead?"

  Lin You shook his head, "He ran away, but he didn't die!" How could it be so easy for a person with such a high cultivation level? dead?

  Unless someone in the Imperial City hunted him down, otherwise, it would not be so easy for him to die.

  "Husband, there are about a dozen members of the Lightning Department now. Do you think they are complete?"

  "Not complete, but soon!"

  "How do you plan to recruit them?" Li Qing tilted her head to look To Lin You, if you want to get these people in, you have to avoid those onlookers. Among those onlookers, there are quite a few people with high cultivation bases.

  "Look at the situation first. The most important thing now is that the third prince is following here. Baby, I have a feeling that he is coming after you." Lin You squeezed Li Qing's little hand, Li Qing He pinched back his hand.

  "Since he's coming for me, I'll just hide and come. Anyway, it's impossible for him to catch me, and I have confidence in your formation." Li Qing blinked her eyes.

  "You!" Lin You pinched her nose, "If you are in danger, just hide in the space. I will strengthen the formation in this courtyard." Lin You was a little suspicious, their

  mysterious courtyard has now become It has become the focus of attention of the entire Imperial City. If there are missiles in this upper realm, it is estimated that someone has come to bomb them here.

  Lin You immediately went to strengthen the defense of the formation. During this period of time, his subordinates were practicing vigorously in the space, and he didn't want to disturb their practice. There were previous formations on the left and right. These people It is also impossible to break in easily.

  Lin You added a surveillance formation to the formation. This surveillance formation allows them to see the situation outside directly in the yard, and it doesn't need consciousness.

  After Lin You finished, he went to strengthen the formation. He added this monitoring formation because he was afraid that his little goblin would be bored.

  Li Qing started to monitor the situation outside with the surveillance array. The first thing she looked at were those cultivators with lightning roots. She wanted to see those who were pleasing to the eye. People with spiritual roots all look a little too strange.

  It is said that Lei Gong'er was obtained from them. Of the dozen or so Leilingen monks, half have Lei Gong's ears, and a few have fiery red heads.

  Li Qing is a little worried, she is also Lei Lingen, does it mean that her appearance will change after a long time?

  "What's the matter?"

  "I think someone is spying on us!"

  The monks are always sensitive, so when Li Qing stared at these spiritual monks, they felt it.

  "Is someone inside looking at us?"

  "Is it possible? Someone outside is staring at us, right? Now we are the focus of the entire Imperial City." "

  That's for sure!"

  "You said , Will the people inside invite us in?"

  "Even if they invited you, do you dare to enter?"

  These monks of the spirit system are now resting, and they feel that their cultivation has improved rapidly during this period, so They also communicate from time to time.

  Li Qing turned her attention to those onlookers, and her husband said that the third prince was here.

  Li Qing looked at the crowd, but she didn't see the third prince, but among the crowd, she saw First Young Master Qin and Princess Baihui who were disguised.

  Li Qing felt a little hurt to her eyes, that Young Master Qin and Princess Baihui directly dressed up as a middle-aged couple, and that appearance was really not that good-looking.

  Li Qing touched her chin, are these two fools? Didn't they find that they are so conspicuous in the crowd now?

  You must know that as monks, each of them looks pretty, but they are now dressed so ugly, but they have become outliers in the crowd.

  Li Qing continued to look at the surrounding situation, and soon when she looked from a distance, she found someone from a nearby restaurant looking at the situation. That person looked different from his original face, could he be the third prince? ? Li Qing feels a bit like it.

  At this time, she saw the third prince opened his mouth and said, "Woman, I feel you."

  With this sentence, Li Qing was so scared that she directly cut off the surveillance formation, didn't she reveal her aura? How did that man feel about himself?

  "It was really discovered by him? Impossible? Is he that sensitive?" Li Qing was a little worried, wouldn't that guy forcibly destroy their yard?

  You must know that although their formation is very powerful, if there are really high-level monks who attack forcibly, it probably won't take long to break it.

  Li Qing ran behind Lin You and began to watch him strengthen the formation.

  "Baby, what's the matter?"

  "Honey, you said I used a surveillance array to monitor them, can they feel it?" "

  Yes, but they won't know where the surveillance is coming from, so they can only suspect."

  Li Qing squinted slightly She rolled her eyes, so that guy was cheating on her just now, right?

  "What's wrong?"

  "I seem to have seen the third prince, he is in a restaurant, and he seems to feel that I am watching him." "

  That's normal, you have to watch when it's time to watch, the most dangerous person outside right now is That guy is gone, I'm worried that he will attract Luo Tianwang and the others." This is what Lin You is most worried about.

  If it was just the third prince, his power was not that strong, but if it was King Luo, he was really worried that they would use the power of the Luo family.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 712 31
Is love bound to rules??? No... right??? Let's see how Roli break the rules to join her hand with her love...
Doomspire By Nate

Science Fiction

130 4 7
An intergalactic death match on a lost planet.. (The series)
102 5 7
A gripping tale, The Carnage and the Snake follows fifteen awoken soldiers aboard the Starbright 01... "It is in dire circumstances only, Gen...
21.9K 315 23
🌹Not my story for Offline purpose only 🌹 Author: Cute fried squid Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Recommended: 0 Update:...