The Rebirth Of The Female Mat...

By Xiaoshuo_

Li Qing was reborn, and she actually returned to two months before the end of the world. Now my mother is no... More

CHAPTER 1-10
CHAPTER 11-20
CHAPTER 21-30
CHAPTER 31-40
CHAPTER 41-50
CHAPTER 51-60
CHAPTER 61-70
CHAPTER 71-80
CHAPTER 81-90
CHAPTER 91-100
CHAPTER 101-110
CHAPTER 111-120
CHAPTER 121-130
CHAPTER 131-140
CHAPTER 141-150
CHAPTER 151-160
CHAPTER 161-170
CHAPTER 171-180
CHAPTER 181-190
CHAPTER 191-200
CHAPTER 201-210
CHAPTER 211-220
CHAPTER 221-230
CHAPTER 231-240
CHAPTER 241-250
CHAPTER 251-260
CHAPTER 261-270
CHAPTER 271-280
CHAPTER 281-290
CHAPTER 291-300
CHAPTER 301-310
CHAPTER 311-320
CHAPTER 321-330
CHAPTER 331-340
CHAPTER 341-350
CHAPTER 351-360
CHAPTER 361-370
CHAPTER 371-380
CHAPTER 381-390
CHAPTER 391-400
CHAPTER 401-410
CHAPTER 411-420
CHAPTER 421-430
CHAPTER 431-440
CHAPTER 441-450
Chapter 451-460
Chapter 471-480
Chapter 481-490
Chapter 491-500
Chapter 501-510
Chapter 511-520
Chapter 521-530
Chapter 531-540
Chapter 541-550
Chapter 551-560
Chapter 561-570
Chapter 571-580
Chapter 581-590
Chapter 591-600
Chapter 601-610
Chapter 611-620

Chapter 461-470

213 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

_

  Chapter 461 Slaughtering the World 81

  Finally at night, Lin You and Li Qing let the baby fly out of the space invisibly. They don't know where the monster is now, so the baby can only fly around with them.

  However, Lin You knew that the city lord knew the approximate location of the monster, but he did not intend to ask the city lord. Now that the city lord has colluded with the third prince of the upper realm, if he asked, he would really He was worried that the city lord would dig a hole for him.

  Speaking of which, Princess Yuanyue has united with the third prince now, and who else does the third prince unite with?

  However, he doesn't have any close friends in this Scarlet City, and he doesn't have to worry about his friends being bribed, just to inspect the formation, or the city lord will use the formation to plot against him.

  Speaking of which, the third prince would also do such small tricks, and speaking of it, he had to guard against his calculations. He probably wanted to associate himself with that Princess of the Full Moon. Now is the time.

  Thinking of this, Lin You pulled Li Qing into his arms, "Honey, stay away from that third prince from now on." "

  Honey, I don't know him at all!"

  Lin You was satisfied, "That's right!"

  "What are you thinking about?"

  "Just thinking, that third prince must be planning to plot against me, and that princess of the full moon may be listening to him." "It's

  really possible." Think about that full moon Princess, Li Qing was really angry, and squeezed Lin You's waist, "But, who told you to talk to her?

  " Well, although my little goblin's pinching doesn't hurt, it's a little itchy. They still have tasks to do now, so they can't think about anything else right now.

  "Huh!" Li Qing snorted coldly, this guy is just attracting bees and butterflies, "I really want to make you ugly."

  Lin You stared immediately when he heard that, "That's impossible. If he becomes ugly, how can he be worthy of you?" You know, his appearance now matches their little elf very well. She will not be worthy of her by the side of the goblin.

  He didn't want others to say that the two of them were not a good match as soon as they saw them.

  He likes people to look at them and say that they are worthy, a match made in heaven, etc...

  At this time, the baby has led them out of the Scarlet City. You must know that although there are formations, no formations can prevent them Living with dolls.

  "Master, there is an endless desert outside here. Where are we going?" The baby asked Li Qing directly. After all, Li Qing's luck is against the sky. The direction she pointed out casually is definitely more accurate than the direction pointed out by others. Son.

  Outside is the endless desert. If it weren't for the darkness here, no one would think that this would be an underground world, because it is too vast.

  Li Qing casually pointed to a direction, "Let's go that way!" The main reason was that when she was fighting monsters on the city wall, she found that the monsters came from that direction.

  Li Qing finished pointing the direction, and the doll went in that direction, Li Qing couldn't help but said, "This underground world is really vast." "

  Actually, I have a suspicion that this place is not underground at all, but a different space. "Lin You said his guess, if this is underground, then this world is so huge, without a pillar, it probably collapsed long ago, right?

  Although it is said that spells can strengthen this place, there is a time limit. This place has existed for a long time, and the city lord has not seen that it needs to be strengthened. This shows that this place is not an underground world at all.

  "Different space? If someone really opened up this place, that person must be a bit too powerful?" Li Qing really couldn't figure it out, why would such a powerful person create such a world? What is he trying to do? Is it just to turn all people into monsters?

  This shouldn't work, right? Or, as those people said, it was for the blood sacrifice?

  But in terms of blood sacrifice, what exactly is the sacrifice? And every year, many humans become monsters. Isn't that destroying the blood sacrifice?

  "It's really hard to tell whether it's good or not. Maybe there are some auxiliary methods!" Lin You thought that some auxiliary methods might be used.

  "Auxiliary means are really possible. Husband, do you think that the person who turns people into monsters is the enemy of the person who opened up this world?" Li Qing talked about her guess.

  Lin Yousi thought, "If the people who came to this world were really preparing for the blood sacrifice, then maybe the people who turned people into monsters really did it to save mankind." But if there is no such thing as blood sacrifice

  , Then the person who turned humans into monsters, he really couldn't figure out what that person was doing for.

  At this time, the baby said, "I can smell the breath of those monsters."

  "Oh? But this is still a desert?" Li Qing looked outside, but she really couldn't see anything, all she saw was the endless expanse desert.

  "Maybe underground!" Lin You observed the situation on the ground around him, but there was no trace.

  "Why don't we wait and see where those mottled monsters come from." Li Qing looked at the time, it was almost midnight.

  "Okay, let's wait!" Lin You nodded.

  At this moment, a group of people flew over here.

  "Huh? Look at those people, they seem to be from the City Lord's Mansion." Lin You found out that the group of people who came was from the City Lord's Mansion.

  I saw this group of people rushing directly to the vicinity, and one of them said, "That's it." "

  They're coming out soon, let's move faster!" "

  Is it really going to explode?"

  "That's for sure , since those people have become monsters, don’t live anymore, even if they return to the city, is there any way for the city to accommodate them.” “

  Actually, the most important thing is that the number of people is almost enough, right?”

  "Yeah, if they change back to humans, there will be enough people in no time." "

  If the method for these monsters to turn back to humans hadn't been known, the city lord wouldn't let us do these things." "

  But it really blows up Isn’t it a blood sacrifice?”

  “I don’t know about that, the city lord said it’s not a blood sacrifice.”

  “Hey, let’s do it!”

  These people started to sprinkle gunpowder nearby, and from their conversation, It can be heard that the city lord does not want these people to turn back into humans, because there is really a blood sacrifice, and the number of people really needs to be enough.

  Li Qing looked at Lin You, "Honey, what should I do?" There really was a blood sacrifice.

  "Let the baby send Hei Zhe and the others away first!" He and his baby are in the space, so it shouldn't be counted as the number of people here.

  At this time, people outside had already sprinkled a lot of gunpowder powder. If it exploded, everything would definitely be blown up into the sky.

  Li Qing moved the space far away, she didn't want the space to be affected.

  These people moved very quickly. They retreated directly after spraying the gunpowder, and they retreated a long way.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 462 Killing the World 82

  Watching those people run away, Li Qing looked at Lin You, "Shall we stop it?"

  Lin You shook his head, "Let's just watch, after all, we didn't kill people.

  Li Qing blinked her eyes, "Then let's stay away!" "

  Okay!" Lin You was afraid that Li Qing would feel uncomfortable when she saw it, so she asked the doll to move the space to a place where she couldn't see it. .

  But the doll has another idea, he suddenly drilled into the ground with the space.

  Because the underground resistance is relatively large, the speed of the doll is not too fast, but soon, the space is like entering an underground palace.

  Here, like a maze, all are corridors, and some are dead ends.

  The doll just took the space to run around here, and after a while, they went directly to a hall. There were no monsters in this hall, so it could be said to be empty.

  "Strange, the smell here is very strong, why are there no monsters?" Doll felt a little strange.

  Lin You and Li Qing are still staying in the space and have not come out. Now that this place is considered a territory of monsters, they should be more careful.

  There is too much space in this hall, and I don't know where the monster is.

  "This is not an illusion, is it?" Li Qing suddenly thought of a possibility.

  Lin You observed the situation outside strangely, "We are not outside, if there is a hallucination, logically speaking, it should not be triggered, and if it is really in the hallucination, what we see may not be the same , now this situation is obviously not an illusion."

  "What about the monster?" Li Qing looked at Lin You.

  And Lin You observed the outer walls, he felt that there must be dark rooms here, and those secret doors can only be on these walls.

  Soon, Lin You found a wrong kowtow, and immediately directed the doll to fly over, and soon they pressed the brick, and then a small door opened next to it, and this small door was only Allow one person to pass.

  The doll immediately flew in with the space. The passage was very long. When they walked halfway, they found monsters coming from the opposite side. These monsters walked quietly and lined up. The hostility below.

  "These monsters seem to be very cute now!" Li Qing looked at the appearance of these monsters, and felt that they were very docile.

  However, the doll did not stay there, and still flew towards it, and this time the speed was really much faster.

  Soon they walked to the innermost part. There was indeed an altar inside, and these monsters all came out of the altar.

  What is under the altar?

  The doll swam in the direction the monsters were going out, but they didn't find any place to go in at all.

  "Perhaps there are two directions to follow here." Li Qing guessed at this moment that this is the only possibility.

  Lin You thought about it, and it was really possible that the doll flew out directly carrying the space. After the monster walked out, they all gathered in the hall. They didn't find any other strange places in the hall, which is enough to prove that The place where you follow is different.

  In order to avoid unnecessary trouble, they quietly kidnapped a monster at the door, knocked it unconscious, and threw it into the passage outside.

  Soon, the monster woke up and walked in, and the doll controlled the space and followed them in.

  Turning east and west, they didn't find any pattern. Anyway, this monster walked in as if he knew the way, and it was obviously not the same hall as they went to just now.

  They walked in this way, and then entered a small temple-like place, and saw the monster go straight into a hole next to it.

  The doll directly glued the space to the monster's body, and then went inside.

  Fortunately, they were glued to the monster's body and went in. When they entered, there was something like an infrared ray that kept scanning. When they scanned the monster, they stopped scanning and continued to scan the back.

  Li Qing threw a piece of paper out, and when the red line touched the paper, the paper was instantly torn into pieces.

  Li Qing couldn't help swallowing, "Fortunately, we were stuck to the monster." Otherwise, the space would probably be torn into pieces, right?

  Even if it can't be torn into pieces, the thing that looks like infrared rays will still detect the existence of space, right?

  Fortunately, this thing didn't send out any alarms, otherwise Li Qing really wondered if people from the high-tech era had traveled here.

  The monster went inward along the passage, and soon came to an underground space, which was full of killing atmosphere, stronger than the atmosphere in the bloody state outside.

  What Lin You and Li Qing didn't expect was that in this underground space, many people were imprisoned, and these people were cultivators who had not turned into monsters, and all of these cultivators were very powerful.

  And here, they found their own master Chaos Daoist, and then there were several seniors they were familiar with.

  Li Qing directly controlled the space to fall off from the monster, and then landed in front of Daoist Chaos.

  "Master!" Lin You and Li Qing slipped out of the space.

  Daoist Chaos widened his eyes, "Why are you two bastards here? It's so dangerous here?"

  Daoist Chaos got confused, and now he didn't even have any spiritual power in his body, let alone escaped, even if he left It's hard to put him in a cage.

  "Hey, Xiao Qing'er!" At this moment, an ancient senior noticed them and fought with them.

  "Uncle Xiao!"

  "Xiao Yuzi, Xiao Qing'er, what are you doing here, don't think it's so easy to get out here." Without their spiritual power, they really are nothing.

  At this time, Li Qing took out a purification pill and gave it directly to her master. Daoist Chaos trusts her apprentice very much. He will eat whatever the apprentice feeds him.

  After taking it, Master Chaos immediately knew the benefits of this elixir. This elixir purified all the aura around him. Now his body could absorb the aura around him, so he didn't have to worry that he would starve to death.

  Li Qing gave pills to several other seniors respectively, and then under their guidance, gave pills to the rest of them as well.

  Now they can slowly regain their spiritual power, and each of them has recovered a little bit, and one by one began to ask how the situation outside is.

  Lin You narrated the situation outside, and Master Chaos and the others immediately changed their expressions, "Is that guy really planning to blow up here?"

  Li Qing nodded seriously, "It is estimated that the master will hear the explosion soon. No sound."

  "No, if the top explodes, this place will definitely explode. Haven't you noticed that the killing atmosphere here is very strong? If the top explodes, this place will also explode." Chaos Daoist frowned, Unless he had to, he didn't want his apprentice to expose her space!

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 463 Killing the World 83

  Li Qing naturally knew her master's scruples. At this time, everyone in the cage had already come out, and they all stood near them.

  Li Qing released the portal directly, and then said to everyone, "Master, I found a passage to the upper realm, are you going to the upper realm?" At this time, the

  door was wide open, and the fresh air from the upper realm The breath immediately spread to everyone's noses.

  "Go!" Daoist Chaos secretly breathed a sigh of relief when he saw this portal.

  Soon all the people who were imprisoned here appeared in the upper realm through the portal, and Daoist Chaos stayed at the end to accompany Li Qing and Lin You.

  After all the people in front had left, Lin You had already gone around the underground world in a hurry, destroying all the things that could be destroyed here, and then the three of them went out, Li Qing put away the portal, and did not Do you know what happened to the Scarlet City?

  Anyway, their own people were all brought into the space by the dolls, but I don’t know what will happen to others, but thinking about the third prince who is so annoying, Li Qing thinks that those people should die, it’s not to blame She has no empathy, mainly because those people are so annoying.

  In the upper realm, there is a lot of aura, and there is no violent atmosphere. Except for the real master Chaos, the other monks gave Lin You and Li Qing a gift, and they left directly. It is too comfortable to stay in this world. , they are going to explore the world right away.

  You must know that the portal that Lin You and Li Qing opened in the upper realm was in the ruins of the Zheng family, so when these people went out, they happened to meet the patrol team. The patrol team seemed to have seen a ghost. Those who had just come out were terrified.

  Fortunately, everyone was mentally strong, and some people even asked why the patrol team looked at them like this.

  The patrol team felt that they did not look like ghosts, so they said that Zheng's house was a ruin. The faces of these people twitched. They didn't expect those two little guys to open the door to the ruins. No wonder they looked like a ghost.

  But they left in a hurry. As for the explanation, it's better not to ask them, they won't say that they came from the garbage dump in the lower realm.

  If you say that, you will definitely be looked down upon.

  At this time, only Daoist Chaos, Lin You, and Li Qing were left at the teleportation gate.

  Master Chaos looked at the two of them and frowned, "You two should go back to the world of killing. If your cultivation level continues to rise, it will probably become unstable." Lin You and

  Li Qing nodded to their masters seriously, Master Chaos He said, "Those people just now were untrustworthy. They found out about the portal in your hands. Who knows if they have any thoughts? You two should be careful in the future. Even those who came out with me will It may not be credible."

  Although they have been locked up together for tens of thousands of years, they were enemies before, and it is not possible for such a long time to eliminate grievances.

  Even if they have forgotten it, it does not prevent them from thinking about the treasures in the hands of Lin You and Li Qing. This will not be diminished because they are his disciples and their saviors. This is the world of cultivation, where the weak eat the strong In this world, the weak can only be beaten.

  Daoist Chaos pointed them out again, and then left directly. Lin You and Li Qing were sent back to the world of killing.

  No matter what, this upper realm is not suitable for them for the time being, because the two of them can't guarantee that those who just left will follow them?

  Just like that, Lin You and Li Qing returned to the underground palace. After such a short time, the palace was already a bit broken. It seemed that there was an explosion when they left.

  The two returned directly to the space, and it was still the doll who controlled the space to move outside.

  There was an explosion here, but a lot of monsters were buried in the ground, and they have even returned to their original appearance, but most of these guys have less air intake and more outflow, and it seems that they can't support it. how long.

  "Honey, do you want to save them?" Li Qing looked at these monks.

  "It's not impossible to save them. It's just that the city lord didn't want them to live. Otherwise, he would wash away their memories and make a contract. Let's throw them into the cultivation world!" Lin You said while rubbing his chin.

  "Okay!" Li Qing's eyes lit up immediately, she was not happy to do things that were thankless.

  Li Qing quickly called out all the demon cultivators to help save people. She made a contract here first, and then asked people to feed the pills that wash away memories and cure wounds.

  They worked hard for an hour, and rescued a total of 340 people. Lin You threw all of these people into the cultivation world, and then handed them over to Zhang Ding, the chief steward of Tunyuetian City Lord's Mansion, and Yue Yue under Li Qing. Steward, let them train these people.

  There are more than a hundred female nuns among these people, and now there are quite a few female nuns under Li Qing's command. The most important thing is that these female nuns are obedient, and when their memories are washed away, all the memories instilled in them It is the memory of the dark guard, which is what Li Qing requested.

  As for Lin You, he also learned directly from his own wife, and tampered with the memory of those people into the memory of the secret guard.

  And there is also Tun Yuetian in their memory. I believe they will be able to adapt to the life of Tun Yuetian soon. After all, the environment in Tun Yuetian is really much better than that in the killing world.

  "What should we do next? Go back to Scarlet City? Or should we leave here?" Lin You looked at Li Qing.

  "Go back to Scarlet City, even if we leave, we have to take back our law house." Li Qing didn't want to waste her law house, which was her favorite law house.

  "Okay!" Lin You actually wanted to say that there are still many magic houses in the training tower, and they are all at the level of fairy weapons. The magic house they are using now can only be regarded as a spiritual tool.

  Maybe when he goes back, he can study those fairy-level magic houses to see if there is any difference.

  With the dolls, they returned to the law house without anyone noticing. Today, there are no patrolling people on the city wall. It seems that all the monsters should be solved, otherwise the city lord would not be so relieved.

  Not long after they returned to the Fawu, someone came to the City Lord's Mansion. It is said that they invited Lin You to the celebration banquet and asked him to bring his wife.

  Lin You and Li Qing looked at each other, the celebration banquet... should be called the Hongmen Banquet, right? They didn't believe that the third prince would let go of this opportunity.

  "Going to join in the fun?" Lin You looked at Li Qing.

  "Actually, I want to talk about it. After all, there is excitement, but we are not powerful enough. If we are really controlled by others, it is possible that we will not even be able to return to the space." Li Qing frowned, "The third prince's There are too many strange treasures, and I am really worried that the things on my body will be discovered."

  Lin You smiled at this moment, and then took out two puppets, "Let's share a little consciousness on them and go to the banquet Go!"

  It doesn't matter if you lose a little bit of consciousness, the main thing is to see what the city lord and the third prince are planning to do.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 464 Killing the World 84

  Li Qing looked at the puppet in front of her, she looked like the two of them, but this is a dummy after all, can it fool those high-ranking monks?

  "If we alone may not be able to do it, we can put the puppets on the top-grade fairy equipment. Once they are armed, they will not be able to see what's inside." Lin You took out two pieces of top-grade fairy clothes and gave them directly. Puppet put on.

  As soon as the clothes are uploaded, the feeling will be different immediately. It is impossible to see what is inside. As for the rest of the head, they have a trace of spiritual control, and others should not be so stupid as to directly glance at their heads. of.

  The two made a decision, and one of them split a ray of consciousness, which fell directly on the puppet.

  At night, the two controlled the puppet to go out. As soon as they went out, they saw Princess Yuanyue waiting at the door.

  When Princess Yuanyue saw Lin You, her eyes straightened immediately. This woman is really resilient. She was seriously injured by Lin You before. This time, when she saw Lin You this time, she immediately forgot. She wanted to pounce on her. But she was stopped by her maid.

  "Engong! Engong!" Princess Yuanyue chased after Lin You and Li Qing, really reluctant to give up.

  Because the puppet is controlled by Lin You and Li Qing, the speed of the two of them is very fast, and they have reached the gate of the city lord's mansion. When the two of them took out the invitation card and went in, Princess Yuanyue also took out the invitation card excitedly, "So Your benefactor is also attending this banquet!"

  Li Qing was really powerless, and she was ignored all the time during the whole process!

  However, with the appearance of that Princess of the Full Moon, she still can't threaten her, besides, she is just wisps of spiritual consciousness now.

  In the space, Li Qing looked at the situation outside, and couldn't help but look at Lin You, "What if the puppet is caught by them, what should I do?" I will be upset.

  "We can control the puppet to explode!" Lin You raised his eyebrows lightly. What he was thinking about now was that he should control the puppet representing their little goblin. If that was the case, if the third prince really If he dared to use his hands and feet, he would directly start beating people, and if he couldn't be beaten, he would directly explode himself.

  They outside controlled the puppet body and walked towards the hall.

  At this time, there were already many people in the hall, many of whom Lin You knew, so Lin You greeted them one by one.

  And behind them, Princess Yuanyue followed them closely, even if Lin You dragged Li Qing to avoid her, she still followed closely.

  Lin You was so angry that he lost his temper. This woman is really shameless.

  At this time, there were also people who showed their courtesy to Princess Yuanyue, but Princess Yuanyue's appearance of being let down by Lin You made those male cultivators suddenly feel a sense of justice.

  Someone stopped Lin You directly, "Master Lin, what's the matter with you? Why do you treat Princess Yuanyue like this?" "

  Who are you talking about?" Lin You just asked in echo.

  "Master Lin, look back, Princess Yuanyue is about to cry." The male cultivator said unwillingly, but seeing Princess Yuanyue's eyes full of tears, he really felt sorry for him.

  "Whether she cries or not, it's none of my business? Do I know her?" Lin You snorted coldly after speaking, and took the puppet Li Qing's hand and turned away.

  Not far away, the third prince was staring at the puppet Li Qing with fiery eyes. Although the puppet Li Qing was wearing a veil now, the third prince's eyes seemed to have lifted her veil.

  Lin You dragged Li Qing to find a place where the Third Prince's gaze was turned away from her and she sat down. The people around could still hear Lin You's words, "Honey, I really don't know that woman, she must be sick. She I always say that I am a benefactor or something, but I really haven't saved her, I think she has delusional disorder."

  Lin You's words amused some people around, saying that they saw the appearance of the Princess of the Full Moon , I really feel ashamed of her.

  But this princess of the full moon was still a little unconscious, and now she chased her nearby, but unfortunately their table was already full of people.

  The Princess of the Full Moon sat on the table next to her. She looked at Lin You with that kind of aggrieved gaze. The men who chased her couldn't help feeling wronged for her.

  "What's wrong with that Master Lin? How can you treat our Princess Yuanyue like this?" "

  That's right, Yuanyue, you should ignore him from now on."

  "No, I love him so much!" His big eyes instantly fascinated these male cultivators.

  Li Qing couldn't help but said, "I love you so much, why does she still seduce other men?"

  Everyone sitting at their table looked at the table next to them, and what they saw was All the men at that table looked at Princess Yuanyue with obsessive eyes, which made everyone shiver uncontrollably.

  "Oh my God, that woman is terrifying!" He knew one of the male cultivators, who was usually quite calm, why did he become like this now?

  "She should be proficient in the art of charm!" Lin You said.

  "She hasn't used it on you?" Li Qing looked at Lin You, it's impossible, that woman likes their man so much, how could she not use that charm technique?

  "I did it, but it doesn't work for me, baby, you know I only love you." Lin You expressed his love in a timely manner.

  Then the people at this table were disgusted by him, the dog food was scattered...

  at the next table, those male cultivators finally returned to normal. Princess Yuanyue just heard Lin You's words, and suddenly Sobbing and crying.

  This time, these male cultivators were so distressed that they immediately took out the treasures in their hands and began to coax Princess Yuanyue.

  Princess Yuanyue took these things and looked at Li Qing, the puppet, as if demonstrating, Li Qing's eyes widened immediately, "Husband, she is demonstrating to me, why do I feel that those people are like her guests in the curtain? Otherwise, why did you take out all the treasures that have been recognized as masters and give them to her?"

  Li Qing amplified her voice, and the people nearby all looked at Princess Yuanyue's table, and then someone looked at it in shock A person said, "Lao Qi, what are you doing? That's your natal weapon, don't you want to die?"

  He ran over while shouting, grabbed Lao Qi and his natal weapon, and moved aside up.

  At this time, a few more people jumped out, dragged away the male cultivator on the table, and took away the magic weapon they took out.

  At this moment, that princess of the full moon was about to vomit blood. Her charm technique was performed with great difficulty, but the woman destroyed it. This made her feel unhappy.

  She looked at Li Qing with a sinister look, which made Li Qing and the others at the table couldn't help but remind Li Qing and them.

  "You have to be careful, that woman was ruthless before, but now that she has a target, she will probably be even more ruthless." It was a male cultivator who reminded them.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 465 Killing the World 85

  This male cultivator looks very young, but to a monk, he looks young. Who knows that he has lived thousands or even tens of thousands of years? But this person is quite righteous. Li Qing said to him, "Thank you for reminding me!

  " leave a person's image.

  This princess of the full moon is really a very vicious woman. There used to be a male cultivator who admired her. That male cultivator had a childhood sweetheart. Originally, that male cultivator was very enthusiastic about his childhood sweetheart. After the princess fell in love with him, she became indifferent to his green plum.

  But after all, it was a friendship that grew up since childhood. Occasionally seeing his green plum, he was still very enthusiastic, but even if it was like this, the Princess of the Full Moon couldn't stand it, and she even secretly killed that green plum.

  However, this incident was seen by many people, and one person even recorded this incident. At that time, many people saw the ugly expression of Princess Yuanyue, and the male cultivator also saw that video. The child can't stand it.

  In fact, speaking of it, he was also bewitched by Princess Yuanyue's charm, and what he had always loved deeply in his heart was his green plum, but in the end he didn't make up his mind to deal with Princess Yuanyue, but left Scarlet City from then on. No one knows where he went.

  Anyone who has lived in Scarlet City for a long time knows this matter.

  It's just that because of Princess Yuanyue's disappearance, this incident faded away. Except for those male cultivators who were really confused by Princess Yuanyue, the others knew very well that this woman had evil spirits, so everyone should stay away from her. Far better.

  Of course, no one told Lin You and Li Qing about these things, and they had no way of knowing, but what this Princess of the Full Moon did just now made them start to be wary. Princess Yuanyue didn't seriously confuse Lin You before, otherwise, she was really not sure if this woman would confuse Lin You.

  At this time, the doll flew to Li Qing's side in the space, "Master, don't worry, I will protect the memory of the male master! No one can confuse him." So there will be absolutely no deviation.

  "That's good!" Li Qing looked back at him, "Baby, is this woman a vixen?"

  Waffle shook her head, "A genuine woman, but she has a strong aura of sorcery, and she may even cultivate It’s the sorcery of gathering yang and nourishing yin.”

  “Oh? If that’s the case, then there are many male cultivators who died in her hands, right?” “

  That’s not clear!” Wa Wa looked at the woman strangely, He found out that the woman was completely fascinated by her male master, and now she has a conscience, but he read a lot of things from the hearts of those around her, especially about the things that happened around this princess of the full moon. evil things.

  Wawa couldn't help talking to Li Qing, among them was the matter of her torturing and killing the male cultivator Qingmei, and the more extreme ending of this incident was that the male cultivator should have been sucked by the princess in front of her. for.

  At this time, the baby seemed to remember something, "Master, I know why she likes the male master." When the baby said this, she couldn't help shivering.

  Li Qing looked at Wawa, "Why?

  " You tortured and killed Qing'er like that last time, and then sucked my cultivation, right?" "

  Yes, you have to be willing, there are not many sincere people in pairs in this Scarlet City." The baby looked at the full moon The princess's gaze was like looking at a disgusting cockroach.

  Lin You didn't expect this woman to be such a disgusting existence. No wonder she didn't attack male cultivators casually. It was originally conditional. Did she really think that her own charm was unstoppable? Then she really underestimated herself.

  I am not as stupid as the previous male cultivator, it is simply stupid to lose my true love for such an existence.

  At this time, the city lord came out, and the city lord talked about their achievements, but he didn't say that he killed many monsters, but said that everyone killed all the monsters.

  The corner of Li Qing's mouth couldn't help twitching, how could it be possible to finish fighting so many monsters?

  Speaking of which, there are still many monsters trapped in the collapsed maze. Anyway, she didn't take a closer look, and there are quite a few of them anyway. This city lord can really tell.

  The city lord was specifically thanking several formation masters, and even asked several formation masters to go to the top table.

  Lin You directly declined. It would be better for him to accompany his puppet baby, so as not to reveal his secrets.

  The city lord was a little unhappy because of Lin You's refusal, but Lin You didn't seem to be able to see it, and many people were sweating for him.

  Lin You knew very well that this should be a trick set up by the city lord to transfer him away from here, so that the third prince could come over, and then the city lord stopped him, and the third prince did something to his little goblin.

  Even if it is his own goblin dressed up as a puppet, Lin You doesn't want the third prince to take a step closer to the puppet.

  The third prince was angry at the moment, he didn't expect the city lord's order to be so difficult, that man obviously didn't take the city lord seriously.

  At this moment, the third prince could not bear to issue orders for the city lord. If possible, he really hoped to kill that man directly. That way, that superb beauty would fall into his arms sooner or later.

  At this moment, the third prince was thinking about beautiful things, but unfortunately, Lin You refused to leave Li Qing's side at all, so the third prince couldn't do anything if he wanted to.

  At this time, the third prince winked at Princess Yuanyue.

  Princess Yuanyue is very depressed now. She has used the spell of charm to the man she likes countless times, but he has failed. She has really lost confidence, but now she Had to obey the orders of the third prince.

  So now that the third prince orders her, she can only force it.

  But before Princess Yuanyue approached Lin You, other people at their table said, "Stay away, people at our table don't like you." "How can you do this

  ... "Princess Yuanyue was about to cry.

  Li Qing spoke immediately, "Don't cry, it seems like we bullied you, hurry up and go here, the people at our table really caught your trick." At this moment

  , Li Qing's consciousness sensed something was wrong, the puppet seemed to have sucked in something.

  Li Qing felt for a moment that it turned out to be a slightly confusing medicinal powder. She didn't say anything, but immediately crushed a few sober pills.

  A table of people who had almost become groggy suddenly woke up, and they also realized that they had been tricked, and everyone's faces became ugly.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 466 Killing the World 86

  "Get out! Get out! You dare to use medicine on us. If we hadn't been prepared for it, we would have died in your hands just like Ren Tian before!" This table Immediately, someone yelled angrily.

  "You shameless woman, get out of our table quickly."

  "Why don't you leave, do you want all the male cultivators at our table to fuck you?" Someone said directly One sentence.

  Princess Yuanyue's face turned livid in an instant. She didn't expect why she had miscalculated again. Who was it? Who in the end destroyed his means?

  Princess Yuanyue was not reconciled, but the people at this table were really too unfriendly to her, so she could only retreat.

  At Princess Yuanyue's table, there were still a few male cultivators sitting there.

  "Yuanyue, they don't like you, just don't go there, we like you!" "

  Yes, we all miss you, so don't go anywhere else."

  "Yuanyue, after attending the banquet today, do you want to go out ?" Play?"

  "Yes, we know a very beautiful place, we can take you to play."

  Princess Yuanyue is actually a bit strange, she doesn't know what happened to these people who are obsessed with her, they obviously wouldn't take the initiative to ask her out before Yes, what happened today?

  Princess Yuanyue didn't know, when she came to seduce Lin You, Li Qing asked the doll to go to the table next to her, and then used the sobriety pill on these male cultivators. Revealed the true colors of the full moon princess.

  So now they are holding back bad things!

  "You..." Princess Yuanyue pretended to be docile, and those male cultivators also hid their true colors.

  The third prince was in a hurry now, that woman was so stupid and failed like that, how could this be possible?

  He had a feeling that if he couldn't get that superb beauty today, he would never have another chance in the future.

  The third prince always believed in his own feelings, so he immediately sent someone to take action.

  After a while, the puppet Lin You was taken away by a magician, saying that he was going to eat at the table of the magician.

  The puppet Li Qing was left at the original table. Originally, Lin You wanted to pull Li Qing, but Li Qing didn't do it. What a joke, if they don't separate, how can they let them do it?

  The original purpose of today was to see how they did it.

  Not long after Lin You left, the third prince walked over directly, and he sat in Lin You's original position so naturally.

  Li Qing ignored him, but he quickly said, "Do you want to go to the Upper Realm?"

  Because he didn't tell anyone to go, everyone at the table stared at him, and someone even said, "Want to go to the upper world?" !"

  The third prince's face turned dark, he didn't believe who he wanted to ask, how could others not know?

  Li Qing, the puppet, ate delicious food leisurely. Although it didn't matter to the puppet whether to eat or not, in order to avoid unnecessary trouble, Li Qing still controlled the puppet to eat delicious food.

  The third prince turned his head and looked at Li Qing, "Beauty, are you going to the Upper Realm?"

  Li Qing glanced at him, and then said coldly, "I don't want to go!" But the master said that they are not suitable to go to the Upper Realm now. In the world, they just put a group of old guys on it, and those old guys don't know what happened.

  So they should still hang out in this killing world!

  "Beauty, the aura of the upper realm is much richer than that of this world, and it doesn't have any violent aura, so it's easier to cultivate..." The third prince spared no effort to talk about the benefits of the upper realm, even taking all kinds of aura from the upper realm. All kinds of food, beautiful clothes, etc. have been said.

  He talked non-stop for nearly ten minutes, and Li Qing responded lightly, "You are such a gossip, you know so clearly about women's affairs."

  Li Qing's words made the people at the same table couldn't help snickering. Speaking of which, when the third prince came over, everyone was a little upset. The purpose of this man coming here is not clear to everyone sitting here. But they are doing it on purpose.

  "What I mean is that you shouldn't be ignorant. You should also know my identity. If you follow me to the upper realm, I can guarantee that you will be popular, drink spicy food, and have a high status." The third prince's face was gloomy. It came down, but he rarely suppressed the anger in his heart and talked to Li Qing.

  In the space, Lin You's old fists were already clenched. He really wanted to hit this man in the face. Why is his face so big? It's really shameless to come here to seduce his little daughter-in-law so blatantly!

  Li Qing took a look at Lin You's appearance, and thanks to the puppet outside, if it was her, the man in their family would have knocked over the vinegar bucket by now.

  The puppet Li Qing gave the third prince a cold look, "You are not as handsome or talented as my Taoist companion, and you are the third prince now, who can guarantee that you will still be the third prince in the future?" Wang Baikou, when the position is changed, who knows if there is any place for this person to store his bones?

  The third prince's face was completely gloomy, "I'm going to take you away today, whether you want to or not, you have to follow me today." Li Qing curled her lips, her face

  showing She put on a slightly sarcastic expression, "I don't want to leave, no one can force me yet!" "Do

  you really not like me at all?" The third prince is usually surrounded by female stars. I'm used to holding the moon and holding the moon, I thought that no one would not fall in love with him!

  But now he hit a hard nail, and at this moment, Li Qing controlled the puppet to stand up, and then walked directly towards Lin You's position.

  The city lord was right there. If he hadn't held Lin You back, Lin You would have come over by now.

  But the third prince was not willing to let go of this opportunity, he grabbed Li Qing's wrist, and then directly used the teleportation talisman with a teleportation talisman.

  Li Qing felt that the scene in front of her eyes had changed. What she didn't expect was that the third prince would pull the puppet she controlled and teleport directly to a bedroom in the upper realm, which should obviously be his palace. .

  "Beauty, whether you like it or not, you are in my hands now." The third prince looked at Li Qing and laughed, he knew that the life-saving talisman in his hand was effective, but it's a pity, it's a waste Such a good spell.

  Fortunately, I got the beauty I wanted, but looking at this woman, I knew she was very willing, but even if she was unwilling, so what, I could hang her out for a few days.

  At this moment, a woman's voice came from outside the door.   "The third prince must be back. I can

  feel his aura!"   "Don't lie!   " Looking over, the people who came in were a large group of Yingying and Yanyan. As soon as they came in, they crowded towards the third prince, and quickly pushed Li Qing aside.   "Third Prince, why did you come back? I miss you so much!"   "Third Prince, you have been away for too long, I feel like I haven't seen you for years."   (End of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 467 Killing the World 87

  "Third Prince, what have you been doing all this time? The Eldest Prince and the Second Prince have even looked for you!

  "

  "I have something to do, this king knows." But the elder brother and the second brother don't know, and they don't know what they want from me?

  Speaking of which, the relationship between the third prince and his eldest brother and second brother is actually very good.

  "Third Prince, did you bring me a gift?"

  "I want a gift too!"

  "Yes, the equipment on that woman is a top-grade fairy weapon, and I want it too!

  " The cassock is so beautiful!" These women looked at Li Qing's clothes with envy and jealousy.

  Why did the third prince give her the highest-grade fairy robe, why didn't they have it?

  At this time, someone also noticed the puppet Li Qing, "Third Prince, who is this sister you brought back? She looks so beautiful!" The

  Third Prince was delighted to hear this, "She will be your sister from now on, Take her down to rest first!" The third prince had already decided to hang Li Qing out for two days, so he handed her over to these women.

  He is very clear that these women are very jealous. When she is wronged, she will naturally come to him to solve it. At that time, he will rescue her like a hero, and he is not afraid that she will not invest in him. in the arms.

  Li Qing doesn't know what he's thinking now, she has entered the palace of the upper realm now, what she's thinking about now is, how can she do harm here, and then leave without anyone knowing.

  Speaking of which, she only has a little bit of spiritual consciousness to control this puppet now, and the doll can take the puppet back to the space at any time, but it is not clear whether this body can do anything, after all, the puppet's body is not cultivated. It's not high, that's what it looks like in the early days of Yuanying.

  In the space, Lin You and Li Qing saw the puppet suddenly disappear, Lin You's face turned dark, "Where did he take the puppet?

  " It's off to the side, I guess he wants his women to bully him for a while, and then he will be a hero to save the beauty!" Li Qing raised her eyebrows lightly, she had already seen through the third prince's mind.

  "He thinks well! You can't let him take advantage of you!" Lin You's jealousy rose, even if it was a puppet body, it looked like their little goblin, and it also carried a wisp of their little goblin Consciousness.

  "Well, don't worry!" Li Qing nodded emphatically. She can guarantee this point. After all, there is a doll here, so she really has the confidence.

  At this time, the puppets from the upper realm had been dragged to the backyard by the women. These women didn't do anything bad on the way, but they directly settled the puppets into a room that looked beautiful but felt very gloomy.

  "My sister will live in this room from now on!"

  "Yes, this room is the most beautiful room in our palace." "

  Yes, yes, this room has always been reserved for the most beautiful people."

  " Sister, go in!" Someone pushed Li Qing's back, and then pushed her into this room, as soon as the puppet was pushed in, Li Qing realized that there was something wrong with this room, the yin energy in this room It's heavy, and it's a very, very heavy kind.

  These women not only pushed Li Qing in, but also locked the door behind them.

  "Little sister, enjoy it in there!"

  "There are a lot of beautiful ghosts locked in here!"

  "Haha, enjoy it!"

  "Beauty painted skin, I think it will be more fun!"

  This group of women is like this After leaving, Li Qing found that there was a formation in this room, and indeed all the ghosts here were beauties.

  A female soul full of violence said to the puppet Li Qing, "Congratulations, you have joined us!"

  Li Qing raised her eyebrows lightly, "Don't you realize that I am different?" She is a puppet body, She really didn't believe that these ghosts hadn't been discovered.

  "Huh? You're just a puppet?" That violent female soul was very beautiful, although she was not as beautiful as Li Qing, but she was not much different.

  "That's right, I just controlled a puppet body. I don't know if you want it or not?" Li Qing wanted to have fun, but what would be the effect if all the ghosts in this room were equipped with puppet bodies?

  "What request do you have?" The violent female soul knew that it was impossible for this woman not to ask.

  "Do you hate this palace?" Li Qing asked.

  "Hate, I lost my body and my life here, do you think I hate it? Obviously I have a lover, but that third prince is really cruel..." The violent female soul talked about this matter. At that moment, the yin energy all over her body radiated even more, causing the other female souls to hide away in fright.

  "Then take revenge. I also have a man, and I was also captured by him. If I didn't have such a puppet substitute, I guess I'm not much better than you." Li Qing raised her eyebrows lightly.

  "Okay, as long as you can help me find a puppet body similar to my original appearance, I will help you! But first you have to find a way to clear the formation here." The violent female soul looked at the surrounding formations, if If she wasn't trapped by the formation, she would have rushed out to take revenge.

  "Clearing this formation is no problem, but what about those souls?" Li Qing pointed to the female souls behind the violent female soul, and they were also beauties, but it was a pity that they were so lifeless.

  "As long as each of them has a body, it will be easier for us to obtain the treasures of the entire palace." The violent beauty said with a smile, she was very willing to help the woman in front of her mess up the palace.

  "Okay!" Li Qing hit it off with this female soul.

  Li Qing made a request to the baby, asking him to prepare some faceless puppets, and then when these female souls are possessed, they can change their appearances at will.

  This request was a bit familiar for the baby, and soon, he threw it to the puppet Li Qing and a bunch of puppets.

  Then Li Qing threw these puppets to the group of female souls, and under Lin You's command, she deciphered the formation in this room.

  In the evening, these female souls have also adapted to their current puppet bodies, and each of them has become extremely beautiful, restoring their original appearance.

  Fortunately, during this period, the women of the third prince did not come to make trouble. The violent female soul is called Sun Xue. After she had a body, she was so excited that she almost cried. Fortunately, the puppet did not have tear ducts, otherwise Li Qing would have I feel like my puppet body is going to be flooded.

  "Sun Xue, what should we do?" The other female souls had controlled their bodies, and they still liked to listen to Sun Xue. As for Li Qing's words, they ignored them directly. They didn't think Li Qing was so powerful, even These bodies were prepared by Li Qing.

  Sun Xue raised her eyebrows lightly, "Go and avenge your respective enemies!" As for the others, these female souls cannot participate.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 468 Killing the World 88

  Li Qing had already opened the locked door, and there were nearly twenty of these female puppets, and they were let out just like that.

  As soon as they went out, Sun Xue looked at Li Qing, "Let's go too, I know where the treasure room is in the third prince's palace."

  Li Qing followed behind Sun Xue, just going to hide the treasure carelessly. room.

  But at this moment, there was a scream in the palace, "There is a ghost!"

  "Help!"

  "Ah! I didn't cause you, go to Rufei, she caused you!" "

  Ah, don't eat Forgive me!"

  The entire third prince's harem was in chaos, and under such circumstances, Sun Xue took Li Qing into the third prince's treasure room.

  Li Qing reckoned that this man must have been with the third prince for a long time after he became a soul, otherwise he would not have known the treasure room so clearly, so she took Li Qing in directly, and then pointed at the things in the treasure room Said, "Take it, take as much as you can, there is a Lingshi storehouse next to it."

  Li Qing put away all the things, and then ran to the next Lingshi storehouse, where there are countless spirit stones. Li Qing won't be soft on the stone and amethyst stone, so she put them away as usual.

  Now the doll is very happy, and their family can get a few more spirit stone veins again.

  Sun Xue led Li Qing around the third prince's harem for a while, and then the two of them stood in front of a dog hole.

  "Huh, Goudong?" Li Qing's eyes widened.

  "That's right, it's exactly what you think. Go out from here, and the palace of the eldest prince will be behind you. Don't try to pass through the wall, or you will be shot like a honeycomb." Sun Xue took the lead from the dog. The hole crawled through.

  Without thinking, Li Qing also crawled directly behind her. This time they entered the palace of the eldest prince, the two of them were much more careful.

  Although the third prince's palace was completely in chaos, the eldest prince's side was not affected.

  When the two of them passed by the garden, they heard the eldest prince's two concubines chatting.

  "I don't know what happened in the third prince's palace again, why did it become so noisy?" "

  It couldn't be caused by some female soul again?"

  "I heard that in the beauty's room in the third prince's harem Trapped no less than twenty beauties' souls."

  "I think the third prince is a bit perverted, he tortured people to death, what else do you want to keep?" "

  Those beauties are probably too beautiful, he can't bear it!"

  " I heard that this time he brought back another superb beauty."

  "I don't know how long I can live."

  "With the abnormality of the third prince, I don't think I can live long."

  Li Qing and Sun Xueyin listened in the dark. During their conversation, Li Qing couldn't help but said via voice transmission, "You were tortured to death by the third prince?" She originally thought that Sun Xue died at the hands of those women!

  "Well! So you'd better not be caught by him, or even if it's just a sliver of your consciousness, he can torture you to the point of madness." Sun Xue didn't say exactly what happened, but as far as she was concerned, Li Qing also knew how abnormal the third prince was.

  Sun Xue took Li Qing around the garden, and then walked directly to a dilapidated palace, "The eldest prince's treasures are all hidden here, he thinks it's safe here, so he didn't even arrange for a guard." Li Qing followed Sun

  Xue Walking into the formation, I found that the treasure room of the eldest prince is much richer than that of the third prince.

  She will not be relentless anymore, and completely emptied the treasure house of the eldest prince.

  Immediately after was the second prince's palace, but the second prince's palace was heavily guarded for some reason, and the two of them could not enter, so they ran directly to the queen's palace, and the queen was a showy woman.

  Almost all her treasures are placed on the bright side.

  But at this time, because something happened in the third prince's palace, the queen had already been alarmed, and the queen took people to the third prince's palace, which was convenient for Li Qing. Under the leadership of the king, he went to the palace where the king was.

  Speaking of which, the king is now in the palace of the third prince just like the queen.

  Then Sun Xue invited Li Qing to the king's treasure room so smoothly. Li Qing only received a part of the things here, because there are some things that the king has sealed. alarmed the king.

  However, even so, when the two of them left, they alarmed the guards of the treasure, which also let the king know that his treasure room had been stolen.

  Li Qing took Sun Xue back to the Scarlet City directly through the portal, and thanks to her reservation in her law house, as soon as Sun Xue appeared here, she was shocked by the situation here, "Why do you Find such a world?"

  Li Qing looked at Sun Xue suspiciously, and Sun Xue said excitedly, "This place is very suitable for my cultivation, I helped you, and now you also help me, let's settle the matter."

  Here The violent breath suits her very well. After finishing speaking, Sun Xue walked out of the law house, and then went to the outside of the Scarlet City, and the direction she went was the place where those monsters were born.

  At this time, the puppet Lin You was making a big fuss in the city lord's mansion. Who asked the city lord to join hands with the third prince to get rid of the puppet Li Qing, so he started to go crazy in the city lord's mansion and turned the city lord's mansion upside down. Fado, no one can approach him at all.

  This time the city lord was stumped, but he wanted to find the third prince. The third prince had completely left this world. Fortunately, his subordinates stayed behind. It is now that Lin You is using a puppet body, but his rich knowledge of formations still puts those who want to end him in a difficult situation.

  At this time, Lin You was relieved to see his little goblin bring the puppet body back to the city of blood. He was really worried that his little goblin would not be able to get the puppet body back. Let the third prince take advantage of it, he will definitely vomit blood.

  In fact, the third prince in the upper realm is about to vomit blood due to anger. All the dead women have puppet bodies, his treasure room, the treasure room of the elder brother and the treasure room of the king are all It was ransacked, and the queen mother's palace was also ransacked. Only the second brother's palace, because a sister-in-law gave birth today, was heavily guarded and escaped.

  The loss in the entire palace was really heavy. Fortunately, the father's treasures were sealed and not stolen, and their spare treasure room was not discovered by that person.

  What surprised the third prince was that there was a memory ball in their treasure room, but no one recorded the thief's life trace.

  It was the guards in his father's treasure room who noticed something was wrong, but they only knew that the thieves were two women, and the guards didn't even see what they looked like.

  Although the puppets who caused trouble in the palace of the three princes were caught one by one, they didn't know who they were, but the person who gave them their bodies was Li Qing, they said that, but They didn't know Li Qing's name, even the third prince didn't know Li Qing's name, which made his father and elder brother very angry.

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 469 Killing the World 89

  The eldest prince almost pointed at the third prince's head and yelled, "You don't know what to ask, and you dare to take it to the palace?"

  As for the third prince's father, Luo Tianwang, he even pointed at his third son , "You are so disappointing, go and coax your mother!" So many treasures have been lost, his queen is probably vomiting blood now, anyway, he dare not appear in front of her, this thing The matter was caused by the third child, so he could only solve it.

  "Tell me, what does that woman look like?" The second prince was a little calmer. Although others didn't know what that woman looked like, the third child definitely knew.

  Especially the third prince usually likes painting, he must have painted a portrait of that woman.

  "Yes, let's take a look at that woman's portrait!" Luo Tianwang glared at his third son angrily, this kid really bothered him too much.

  "Yes, take it out quickly, let's see what you look like, and we will fascinate you like this." The eldest prince also said something.

  The third prince had no way to refuse, so he could only take out a few portraits of Li Qing from his storage ring.

  He didn't know why, although he lost a treasure house, but he didn't feel angry at all, and he didn't know why, he was a little happy when he thought that the little woman he liked was so tough.

  When Luo Tianwang, the eldest prince, and the second prince saw the portrait, they fell silent. They never thought that there would be such a beautiful woman in this world.

  The eldest prince couldn't help swallowing, "Is there really such a beautiful woman?"

  "Brother, I won't lie to you, in fact, I still can't draw her charm." The third prince really couldn't draw Li Qing's charm is coming, but he has a video, but he is reluctant to show it, but he can see that his eldest brother is already interested in that woman.

  Luo Tianwang sighed, no wonder his third son was fascinated, even he was almost fascinated.

  On the contrary, after the second prince saw the portrait, he fell into deep thought. Does this woman look familiar?

  "Second brother, what's the matter?"

  "This woman, don't you think it looks familiar?"

  "Familiar?"

  "You really look familiar when you say that!"

  "This woman looks the same as she did decades ago. " The female devil looks a bit like that!"

  "The female devil? Is it such a beautiful female devil?"

  "That female devil looks very coquettish."

  "Is it her reincarnation?"

  "Impossible ?”

  Li Qing didn’t know that the people in the upper realm connected her with a female devil. Now the puppets controlled by Lin You have also returned to the law house, and the two of them took advantage of the fact that the people from the city lord's mansion did not come, directly put away the law house, and then returned to Dongchi City.

  Anyway, they don't want to stay in this Scarlet City anymore, and they won't care about the affairs there anymore, it has nothing to do with them.

  When the law house disappeared, the lord of the Scarlet City knew immediately.

  When they arrived, there was not a single hair left in that area.

  "Are they leaving the Scarlet City?"

  "Damn it! They know the way out of here." The city lord was so angry that he vomited blood. He didn't expect that it was not the third prince and his people who knew the way out of the Scarlet City. , but this formation master.

  He should have thought earlier that since that person is proficient in formations, he should also be proficient in teleportation formations.

  But it's too late to say anything now. At this time, the third prince's people said, "Don't worry, our third prince will bring people to rescue us." The city owner couldn't show anything on his face, he could only say

  respectfully , "This subordinate is waiting for the dispatch of the third prince."

  The subordinates of the third prince are actually playing drums now. Will the third prince of their family be happy to leave? Have you forgotten their existence?

  At this time, Fu Linger ran out from the inn, "Where is the third prince? Why is the third prince missing? Has he gone back?"

  Fu Linger hadn't seen the third prince for a while, and she felt bad. idea.

  "The third prince is not here for now, but he will be back soon." The third prince's subordinates didn't want to say anything more.

  Fu Ling'er didn't believe it at all, since they all left, how could they come back to such a place?

  You must know that although she has been living in the inn and lacks everything, but staying in such a place without aura, she feels that she is about to die, she is homesick, and she wants to go back to her home in the upper world.

  If she can go back safely, she will not dare to run around casually in the future.

  Now her cultivation base has dropped too much! If she doesn't go back, her cultivation will probably drop below the pile.

  She is in a hurry to go home now, so she must find the third prince.

  But now no one can help her find the third prince. Even if Fu Ling'er's family has a lot of status in the upper world, this Scarlet City is now an isolated place, unless she has another location teleportation scroll.

  It's a pity that she didn't have any in her hand. After all, even if she had, she had lost her storage bag a long time ago, and she couldn't get it out at all.

  The third prince's subordinates persuaded Fu Ling'er to go back. After all, no matter how angry she is now, she can't find a way out. It's better to obediently wait for the third prince to come to rescue her.

  Now the third prince's subordinates are actually very worried, after all, they are not sure that the third prince will come to rescue them.

  The people in Scarlet City were feeling uneasy. In fact, they should be thankful that the city lord killed many monsters, and then Lin You and Li Qing also sent some people to the upper realm, and they took away people. The number of blood sacrifices in the entire Scarlet City has dropped a lot.

  Otherwise, they would all be doomed.

  But now, the most depressed people are Young Master Qin and Princess Baihui. Princess Baihui's luck value is very high, but it seems to have lost its effect in this bloody city. During this period of time, They were forced by the third prince's men to be unable to get out.

  Although the third prince has left now, his subordinates have no intention of letting Princess Baihui go. After all, Princess Baihui has the highest luck value in the entire Scarlet City.

  Young Master Qin is really depressed. He can't get out now. If he wants to buy some fairy artifacts, only low-grade fairy artifacts are left. Fortunately, the price is low enough. Young Master Qin really bought a batch of them. A low-grade fairy weapon, which is considered a good thing in the world of killing.

  First Young Master Qin was depressed that he came later than the third prince. He had heard that the subordinates of the third prince had purchased a large number of middle and high-grade fairy artifacts. He was only one step late, and there were only low-grade fairy artifacts left .

  First Young Master Qin is no longer hostile to Lin You and Li Qing, he has already put the third prince on the opposite side of him.

  It's a pity that his current ability is still weak, and he has no confidence in facing the third prince.

  However, First Young Master Qin felt that as long as he firmly grasped Princess Baihui, it would only be a matter of minutes to surpass the third prince in the future. With Princess Baihui's luck value against the sky, he would definitely win of!

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

_

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 470 Killing the World 90

  Lin You and Li Qing returned to their manor outside Dongchi City, when the tree demons in the yard also woke up.

  As soon as Heizhe and the others came back, these tree demons asked where they went one by one. When they knew that they had gone to a training place, they were all depressed. If they had known that they would not be asleep, otherwise they would not have missed it. A chance to practice.

  When Lin You and Li Qing came back, it happened to be the bloody day, and it was also the winter day of killing the world. Now the two of them have no worries, knowing that their master has gone to the upper realm, so they don't have any worries.

  The group just stayed in the manor, but the battle outside was in full swing.

  Occasionally, crazy monsters and humans would rush into the vicinity. Whenever this time, Lin You and Li Qing would fight when they saw someone with equal power.

  It is winter now, and what everyone is preventing is the coming of blood rain.

  During this period of time, Lin You developed a small formation to prevent blood rain. In fact, Lin You's breakthrough research was mainly due to the things that Li Qing obtained from the treasure house of the third prince of the upper realm. .

  In the treasury of Luo Tianwang, there is a vestment, and there are ice flame stones and flame stones on the vestment. You must know that they have picked up a lot of these things on the other side of the dense forest.

  Lin You was thinking about the use of these two kinds of stones, and then he found that these two kinds of stones were added into a formation to defend against the sky.

  This formation was also researched by Lin You based on the cassock.

  The most important thing is that he has tried it, and it can prevent blood rain. He didn't expect that there is something to prevent blood rain in this world of love and killing, but no one in this world has discovered it.

  The most important thing is that there is no need to add boy urine or anything, and there is no need to worry about the smell of urine in the fairy robe.

  Moreover, Lin You also took advantage of the opportunity to make a helmet against the blood rain. Now, they don't have to worry about the blood rain.

  After all, they came here to practice, and now that the world of killing has really fallen into killing, this is a good opportunity for them to practice.

  So, they each had a cassock and a helmet, and after putting them on, the group set off. As for the dryads, Li Qing asked the baby to arrange for them to go back to the cultivation world. In this winter, the dryads have nowhere to hide. Although they will not die if they are showered with blood, their injuries will be serious.

  Those tree demons have no way to imagine how fast they will improve if they take root in a pure land?

  In this way, the baby sent all the dryads in the manor to Tunyuetian, and the dryads took root directly around the city lord's mansion. They can guard the city lord's mansion by rooting around the city lord's mansion. The aura here is strong, That is, it does not delay their cultivation, nor does it delay their guarding.

  The baby is still very satisfied with their self-consciousness. After he greeted the housekeeper, he left again. Now that Tun Yuetian's defense has improved to a higher level, they are even more satisfied with Tun Yuetian.

  At this time, Lin You and Li Qing, who are killing the world, are on their way, and they plan to go to the holy city.

  But it's definitely not going to be peaceful along the way.

  As soon as the group of people went out, they saw a monster coming from the direction of the dense forest and rushed towards them.

  This monster looked like a pig monster, but it was about the same size as an elephant. Li Qing rushed up directly.

  The cultivation base of the pig demon is similar to that of Li Qing, so it is the most suitable for Li Qing to go up.

  Li Qing hung the pig demon and attacked with spells. The pig demon was huge, but his body was not very flexible.

  This time, Li Qing had a good time, hanging around the pig monster, and her various spells were aimed at the pig monster as if she didn't want money.

  Others stood watching and commenting.

  "Madam's move is not bad, it's really suitable for fighting these huge guys."

  "Yeah!" When Snake Seven said this, he began to imagine what he would be like on the blood day before. If he ran out and ran into a sober person like Mrs. Xiu, he probably wouldn't be alive now ?

  Thinking about Snake Seven, he felt trembling all over.

  "Brother Seven, what are you shaking?" Snake Nine stood beside him, shocked by his actions.

  "I was wondering what would happen to us if we ran out in an unconscious state and met a sober person Xiu?"

  Snake Nine also trembled, knowing that their bodies are huge, And it's very long. If you meet a sober human monk, you can use some tricks to make their body bind themselves, and they can't move. Thinking about that situation, it's really terrifying!

  At this time, Li Qing was really tired of playing with the pig demon, and the pig demon was a little dizzy, and after following Li Qing for half a circle, it collapsed on the ground.

  "Fall down!" Li Qing excitedly ran to Lin You's side.

  "Have you had fun?" Lin You asked dotingly.

  "Well, I had a lot of fun, but it's not challenging." Li Qing really felt that there was no challenge. After all, the pig demon is unconscious and just relies on brute force, so she can't touch her at all. In fact, this battle , It's totally tantamount to her hanging and beating.

  "You can always meet human monks, and then you can fight." Lin You took Li Qing's hand and continued to walk forward.

  At this time, Lin You thought of a question, should he get gloves against blood rain?

  If the blood rain came during the battle, wouldn't the hands be exposed?

  Thinking of this, Lin You immediately asked the doll to find fairy-level gloves and shoes, which needed to be prepared.

  The speed over there was very fast, and the group of them continued on their way, and when they got near the gate of Dongchi City, the baby was ready.

  Right now, Dongchi City is in a closed state, but now that the Blood Day is getting longer, they can't hold on for too long.

  Lin You and Li Qing did not choose to enter the city, they continued to move forward, there were no crazy monsters or human cultivators around here, I have to say that the management of Dongchi City is pretty good.

  A group of people drove for most of the day, and the road was smooth. They waited until the evening and stopped.

  Lin You took out the law room, and a group of people entered the law room. They didn't know if they were going sideways, or what happened. They didn't encounter any crazy monsters along the way, but let them I feel a little strange.

  Lin You added defensive formations to the gloves and shoes, and distributed them to everyone.

  A group of people put it on happily. After all, they don't know when the blood rain will come. They should take precautions first, which is much better than rotten skin.

  The bloody sun did not fall at night, but the whole night was very dark. In the middle of the night, it was unknown whether it was the strong wind or something outside the door, and the door of the law house was knocked loudly.

  But if he looked outside, he didn't find anyone.

  "It can't be ghosts, can it?" Li Qing thought of what happened to her in the upper realm. In that dark room, you can see female souls without any means, but fortunately, those female souls are all female cultivators. If it is done, no matter how heavy the yin energy on their bodies is, they will not become resentful spirits.

  But now, if there really is one outside, then it should be a wraith!

  (end of this chapter)

previous chapter
bookmark
Table of contents
next chapter

Wrong chapter? Click here to report
closure
background
font
Elegant black
Ping Fang
line
font size
12
-+
leaderboard the latest update all novels
Copyright 202169 Book Barwww.69shu.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 1.6K 193
🌹Not my story for Offline purpose only 🌹 Author: I am nine thousand years old Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Recommende...
102K 1.3K 78
Qi Yu had just won the championship in the International Mathematical Olympiad and saw a promising future, but who knew that when she opened her eyes...
29.2K 297 117
Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter 117
89.8K 1.2K 78
https://m.shubaow.net/251/251945/ Author: Qiongzhi Ganlu Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-06-21 Latest: Chapter 78, Finale rebirth f...