The Mafioso And His Angel | J...

By MINSFICXS

⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY... More

• Chapter one •
• Chapter two •
• Chapter three •
• Chapter four •
• Chapter five •
• Chapter six •
• Chapter seven •
• Chapter eight •
• Chapter Nine •
• Chapter Ten •
• Chapter Eleven •
• Chapter Twelve •
• Chapter Thirteen •
• Chapter Fourteen •
• Chapter Fifteen •
• Chapter Sixteen •
• Chapter Seventeen •
• Chapter Eighteen •
• Chapter Nineteen •
• Chapter Twenty •
• Chapter Twenty-one •
• Chapter Twenty-two •
• Chapter Twenty-three •
• Chapter Twenty-four •
• Chapter Twenty-five •
• Chapter Twenty-six •
• Chapter Twenty-seven •
• Chapter Twenty-eight •
• Chapter Twenty-nine •
• Chapter Thirty •
• Chapter Thirty-one •
• Chapter Thirty - two •
• Chapter Thirty-Three •
• Chapter Thirty-Four •
• Chapter Thirty-Six •
• Chapter Thirty-Seven •
• Chapter Thirty- eight •
• Chapter thirty- nine •
• Chapter Fourty •
• Chapter Fourty-one •
• Chapter Fourty-two •
• Chapter Fourty-three •
• Chapter Fourty-four •
• Chapter Fourty-five •
• Chapter Fourty-six •
• Chapter Fourty-seven •
• Chapter Fourty-eight •
• Chapter Fourty-nine •
• Chapter Fifty •
Bonus ♡

• Chapter Thirty-Five •

6.5K 374 63
By MINSFICXS

JUNGKOOK'S POV ::

"Kook, I found out about y/n's family!" I clenched my hand around my phone as I heard Hoseok hyung. "Who? Who are they?" I asked. "I'll tell you once I reach the hospital. I'm on my way already." He muttered before hanging up. I stared at the blank screen of my phone as Hoseok hyung's words rang inside my brain. He found out about y/n's parents while she is going through the surgery. How ironic could it be?

I waited for hoseok hyung to arrive and finally saw him walking towards us. "How's y/n?" He asked as soon as he reached me. "She is going through the surgery." Taehyung replied as Hoseok hyung let out a sigh. "Let's talk." I stated while getting up from my seat. Hoseok hyung looked around before his eyes landed back to me. "Where's Jinyoung?" I knitted my brows at that. "He is at the company. Why?" I asked back. Hoseok hyung let out a sigh before. "Jinyoung is y/n's brother." He stated with a nonchalant voice while my eyes widened. "What?!" Taehyung shrinks beside me. "Yes! Kook, do you know anything about his parents?"

I blinked at his question. "They are dead." I muttered as he nodded. "Right they are dead but how did they die? You told Jinyoung to look into y/n's background and he gave you a minor information after hiding so many things." I fisted the palm of my hands feeling the anger taking over me but I kept calm. "We need to talk to him." Hoseok hyung said as I let out a sigh. "Fine. Let's go! I must ask him about the things he has been hiding!" I exclaimed and was about walk away when Taehyung held my hand. "I'm coming with you." He said as I shook my head.

"You need to be here for y/n. If not me then you must be here.. I'll take Jimin and hobi hyung with me." I stated as the guy nodded with a hum. Before I could walk outside I remembered something as I turned around and stepped towards Irene Noona. "I'll come back quickly but... just in case.. can you do one thing for me,noona?" I asked as she nodded. I pulled out a small Polaroid from my pocket which y/n handed me this morning. "After the surgery, put this beside her pillow." I muttered while handing the Polaroid. "But... what if she.." I sighed at the though and let out a painful smile. "I promised her.. even if she won't remember. I promised her so please.."

"Fine. I'll do it but you should come back quick." Irene noona said as I nodded. "I'll come back before she wakes up." I mumbled before leaving with Jimin and hoseok hyung. I called Jinyoung on his phone and found out that he is at the Jeon empires. We reached there in an hour and every moment I was getting impatient. I wanted to put end to this y/n's parents mystery. "Mr Jeon!" The receptionist exclaimed as soon as she saw me before rushing towards me. "Sir, do you need something?" She questioned as i shook my head. "Where's Lee Jinyoung?" I questioned. "Inside his cabin, sir. Should I call him?"

"No. I'll pay him a visit." She bowed down before leaving. "You need to keep calm, Jungkook. We are here to listen to him first." Hoseok hyung said as I nodded. "I'm calm." I mumbled. "We can see that for real." Jimin muttered. I let out a huff before walking inside Jinyoung's cabin. He stood up from his seat with wide eyes. "S-sir."

"Sit." I muttered while glaring at him. I leaned my arms on the table while staring down at him. "Who's y/n to you?" I asked as he blinked. "S-she is your girlfriend..I.. I am supposed to s-serve her.." he stammered as I raised my eyebrow. "Really?!" I exclaimed as he flinched. "She is your sister. No need to hide it." Hoseok hyung said from behind. Jinyoung looked down at that while I let out a sigh before pulling out my gun and pointing at him. "Spill it all Jinyoung otherwise you know what will happen. You've seen me doing it." I muttered as he took a shaky breath.

"Y/n... is my half sister.." I crooked my brows at that. "She is an illegitimate child of my mother. The result of her affair behind my father." Jinyoung started while we listened to him. "I was three when one night heard my parents fighting and found out that my mother was cheating on my father... They were constantly fighting. I was too naive to understand what was happening but my mom was pregnant.. with y/n.. My father told her to abort but she went against and.. gave birth.." he sighed. "Father despised her a lot and because of the kid he hated her even more. I didn't like the change in my family because of the child.. I wanted her out too.. I couldn't accept her as my sister.."

"...one day my parents ended up fighting a lot and my mother decided to give up on y/n.. one stormy night she went out with the baby. She kept the baby outside the orphanage and was on her way back home but her car crashed and my mom died.." he shut his eyes before continuing. "I resented the baby a lot because I lost my mother and then my father also.. he was alive but he wasn't living. I felt all alone even after having the father.. soon after when I turned twenty my dad died because of a deadly disease.."

I sighed after he finished his story. "How long you've been known that y/n is your half sister?" Jimin questioned. "When Mr Jeon asked me look into her background.. I saw the ring she held so close to her.. it was my mother's ring.." I scoffed at his words. "You knew that she is your sister for this long and kept it quiet?!" I exclaimed as I hit the base of the gun at his jaw. "What about her real father?" Hoseok hyung asked. "Dad... he killed him.." I let out a groan at that. So the only family that y/n has is Jinyoung.

Suddenly I remembered the attacks on y/n and now that I know that Jinyoung has despised her ever since the day she was born it made sense that he tried to kill her. "Was it you all along behind her?!" I exclaimed as I glared at him. He shook his head in denial. "Don't you dare lie to me! I won't hesitate to kill you this instant, Jinyoung!" I exclaimed as I hit him again. "No! Yes I hated her but after finding out about her.. I couldn't... I couldn't hate her.. she is so innocent and pure... I.. I couldn't..." he mumbled as a tear rolled down his cheek. "How can I trust you?!" I snarled at him.

"I could never wish anything ill about her...yes it's true that I grew up hating her thinking that she was the reason my family fell apart but I can't.." he mumbled as I let out a sigh.

Lee y/n.

Without knowing about her actual name she ended up with the real one anyway. She indeed is a Lee. I glanced at Jinyoung and I could sense that he is not lying but no I couldn't trust him.

"Why did you hide everything from me?" I asked. "I just wanted to hide my story from you.. I thought you'll fire me.." he mumbled as I tilted my head. "So she is your half sister." He nodded at that. "How do you feel about that? After knowing she is actually fighting for her life right now?" He blinked at my question. "I... I really wish for her to be fine.." he muttered as I scoffed. "I will make sure that she gets fine." I muttered.

"Don't you dare to tell any of this to y/n. Not until she recovers fully!" I exclaimed as he nodded in response. "Stay as far as you can from her." I stated as he nodded at my words. I let out a sigh while rubbing my face.

I know that Jinyoung's father was a mob and his mother died in an accident but now that same mother was also the person who left y/n.

"How can I trust that you don't have bad intentions towards her?" The question was lingering in my brain so I let it out. Jinyoung looked up in my eyes before replying. "If you ever find me putting even a single scratch on her then shoot me without a single thought." He said as tilted my head with a smirk tugging on my lips. "You know I will do that whether you tell me or not." I muttered. "I want you to do that exactly because I've no... bad intentions towards her.. I really want her to be safe.." he mumbled.

"He is right Jungkook. I've checked the background.." Hoseok hyung said while my eyes were fixed on Jinyoung. "Don't tell her anything. Not until she gets fine.." I mumbled while he nodded. "Get back to your work." I muttered before turning around to leave. Jimin and hoseok hyung followed me behind. "I can't believe he is her half brother. They are nothing alike." Jimin muttered as I nodded. "Y/n is way too different, dude. You can't find someone like her in this world." Hoseok hyung said. "You mean kook's girlfriend is from another planet?" Jimin chuckled as I let out a breath.

"If Jinyoung never attempted any attack on her then who is behind it?" I muttered under my breath. "I think for now, you should tight the security and wait until something happens.. no one has attacked after the car incident." I hummed at Hoseok Hyung. "One day or another, the person will show themselves.. you just have to take care of, y/n." Jimin said as I nodded.

Y/n.

We exited the building to get back to the hospital. Jimin and Hoseok hyung slide inside the car while I stood outside. "Aren't you coming?" Jimin questioned as I blinked. I want to go but I think I have to go somewhere else before. "You both go ahead. I'll be there soon." I muttered. "Where are you going?" Hoseok Hyung asked. "Call me after the surgery ends." I shut the door of the car and walked away while they kept calling out for me.

I rushed towards the parking lot where my other car for emergency was kept. I slide inside and drove away. While I was driving the car, I couldn't help but get flashback of the every moment I've spent with her.

Her eyes telling me stories which hides from the world. The soft sound that escapes her lips whenever she laughs. The way she would silently stare at the moon without any specific reason. The way she would look at me with that smile on her face which silently spoke to me in different languages. The way she would be happy at the little to little things. The way she finds her happiness in others. The way she is so kind that its annoying. The way she is always herself. Perfect in every way and a bit messy.

Y/n is all chaos but i find my serene in her. It was the way I would calm down in her havoc.

My car came to the halt as I huffed before stepping out. I stared at the outside gate and a board placed on it which read cemetry. I gulped down the lump forming in my throat as I walked in towards the specific ones. I stood in front my family's cemetry and stared at the engraved names blankly.

"Why do you always pray mom?" I had asked my mother one day to which she smiled. It just never made sense how she prayed every morning. We had everything we needed or maybe more than that but I always wonder what is that she asks the God? "It's important to do." She said to me and I still couldn't get it. "We have everything , mom. What is that you ask to the god?"

My mother smiled yet again,calling me a silly boy as always. "Assurance. I ask him for the assurance that he will protect my family no matter what." She said.

"We have guards for that. Lots of them." I told her. She shook her head and pulled me in her lap. "Do you know, kookie.. Some situations or things can be so terrible that nothing can save you from them. Not even your lots of guards. Sometimes God is the only option for us to stay safe." She held my hand and placed it on my heart. "If you pray and go out then there will be this weird assurance in your heart that you are going to be fine because you prayed and God will be there with you." She told me while I kept blinking at her.

"Will God protect us in any situation?" I questioned as she nodded with a hum. "But my teacher said that parents are supposed to protect their kid.. so... won't you protect me and somi,mom?" I asked. "Of course I will! But who do you think will give mom a power to protect her kids?" She questioned as I tilted my head and then let out a smile. "God." She smiled at me. "Right! So it's important to pray!"

I sighed at the vivid memory in my brain. I was barely 5 back then and yet I remember it. It's just the way that I have every small memory of my family engraved in my heart because I've spent very small amount of time with them. "I don't believe in any God, mom." I muttered to the air. She is not here to hear me. "But I believe in you and dad." I mumbled. I couldn't believe that i finally gathered the courage to even talk here at the cemetry.

"You're somewhere close to God.. can you please ask him to protect my y/n. I'll believe you while you believe your God, mom.." I sucked in a sharp breath. "I do not need anything.. I just want her to be fine... eh? Can you do that? She asked you to look over us last time we visited." I chuckled at the memory before taking a seat on the ground. The flowers that y/n has placed last time has withered now as I pick on them with my fingers.

"Dont let anything happen to her. I won't be able to stay content.." I mumbled. "Once dad told me that before I and somi was born, you were the only reason that kept him calm and collected and he kept looking for the future.." My parent's love story was something. They were so in love that just like honey dripping from the honeycomb, their love drip from their eyes. For all I know that my mom gave my dad a reason to feel alive , to look forward, to be happy and to feel home. She was his home. After me and somi were born the love only doubled.

"My wild cat is the only one reason for me.. Please let her stay here with me... Your kook has finally found his home after being a homeless Gatsby for ages.. so please , mom ask your God to not take my home away from me.."

"She makes my heart beat. She makes me feel.."

The soft gush of wind touched my face as if to assure me that things will be fine. Was it my mom? I shut my eyes. "Just let her be fine and I'll take care of everything else.."

I spent hours sitting at the cemetrty while having my heart in my hands. With every passing second the fear was rising. Fear of what is going to happen.

Shutting my eyes I could see her smiling at me with those two doe eyes. Those amber eyes. It's just the way she simply stares. Suddenly I heard my phone buzzing in my pocket as I pulled it out and stared at the caller ID. My hand clenched as I saw Seokjin Hyung's caller ID. I answered the phone call. "Hello?" I muttered.

"The surgery is over.." he mumbled as I let out a breath which I was holding for so long. It has been six hours since she went for the surgery, its almost dark in the sky. "The doctor said that it was successful.. she will wake up in few hours or so.." I felt my heart beating louder. "You need to be here now, kook. What if she wakes up and asks for you?" He asked. "Hyung... do you think she will remember.. me?" I questioned and heard his silence for a while. "We will know once she wakes up and for that you have to come here.. I'm sure y/n won't forget you.." I blinked at that. "I.. I'm coming.." I hung up after that.

I took a glance at the three cemetry before getting back on my feets. "Take care, guys... I'll come back with my y/n next time.." I muttered before turning my feets to leave. I rushed towards my car and drove away towards the hospital.

Whatever happens, just happens.

Y/N'S POV ::

"I want you to kidnap my best friend big guy!" It was my own voice.

"Get. Lost." This one was unfamiliar.

I can hear the voices but I can't see the figure. Its all blur and I try to focus but end up feeling pain instead. It hurts so much.

"I'm still not interested enough in helping you. I'm doing this just because of my hyung." The voice said.

"Dont worry I'll treat you with more kimchi , big guy!" It was me again.

"Thank you for being nice!" I said.

"I told you about the wild cat, didn't I?" The voice asked.

"You'll pay doing this to me!" It was me again.

"Make it expensive! I don't like cheap things!" The voice echoed.

I could hear but couldn't see. All the images are blurry or either too negative.

"I can help you in completing your wishes!"

"I'm just being nice, you know?"

Someone is at the sea. Two people. One is laughing so hard while the other is just staring. I still can't see them clear.

Then there are butterflies. Lots of them. Those same figures appear there too.

There's an ice arena where people are ice skating but those two particular figures are present there as well.

"I wasn't looking for anything before I met you. But you came like autumn and I fell like leaves do.."

"I don't want anything in return from you. I just.. want you to share your pain with me. Let me borrow your sorrows for as long as I'm here. Don't return anything, just let me give you everything. All the love in the world that you deserve."

"I'm not letting you go anywhere for as long as my heart manages to beat."

"The moon has her own star which will never leave her alone. Even though they are not together but it's a relief to have each other by each other's side."

"I won't let that happen. I won't let you forget me or anyone. I will make you remember. I will still be by your side like a goddamn shadow."

"I have you imprinted on my soul,y/n. You'll come back to me no matter where you are. I'll always find my way to you no matter where I am."

"I won't let you forget me."

"I love you so much, wild cat."

"I know it has only been four months since we are officially dating but the time is enough to know that I want you by my side for eternity."

"I love you so much."

Who? Who loves who? Why couldn't I see faces? I focused more and more while ignoring the pain. It hurts so much that I'm afraid I'll die.

"Please don't let me forget you." It was my voice.

"Do whatever it takes to make me remember you. Even if I push you away... don't.. leave..." it was me again but with whom I was talking?

I could see myself then. Clearly. I'm smiling brightly as always but there's someone staring at me. I focus on him and soon the figure becomes clear. He has brown eyes. Small lips. Pointed nose. Black hairs which are slightly long. There's a small mole under his lips. His eyes are beautiful. So beautiful. He is so beautiful. He is not smiling but then he smiles soon after and oh heaven! It's so gorgeous. The way he smiles is so fascinating. He should smile more. He is staring at me with so much emotions in his eyes.

"I won't let you forget me."

Who is he?

What is he talking about?

"She is waking up!" I hear some muffled voices as I squint my eyes. There's a bright light. So bright that it hurts again. I let out a painful groan while trying to adjust my eyes. "Y/n-ssi? Can you hear me?" I hear someone asking me. "Oh my God she is waking up!" I hear more muffled voices.

"Y/n-ssi? Can you hear me?"

"Try to wake up."

"Open your eyes slowly."

"Take deep breath."

"Don't move. Just open your eyes."

Soon after I fully open my eyes to face the white ceiling. I look around and see doctors with nurses. "Can you hear us?" I blink at him. "Yes..." I whispered under my breath. "Check the vitals." The doctor informs the nurse and they check up on me. "Don't try to move, you just went through the brain surgery and woke up after sixteen hours." My eyes widened at that.

I've been sleeping for sixteen hours and still feel so fucking tired!

An hour later the doctor called out someone. "Can you recognize them?" The doctor asked as I stared at the people in front of me. I blink. They are staring at me with so much hope.

Taehyung. He is here with Irene unnie, Jimin, Namjoon and Hoseok. I remember them and the thought itself makes me want to cry.

"Y/n... do you.. remember me?" Taehyung questioned as I slowly nodded. He smiled widely as I look around them. I'm looking for someone who is not here.

"Thank goodness!" Jimin exclaimed.

"You were in surgery for six hours and then you were sleeping for like fifteen hours!" Irene unnie exclaimed while joining her hands together.

My eyes are fixed at the doorstep and then the big figure appears. The same brown eyes stares at me. They are red tho. He looks mortified as he is just staring at me from the doorstep. I let out a shaky breath while taking in his presence. A lone tear escape my eyes while he shakes his head slowly. My lips wobbled to let the word out.

"B-biggie.... my... biggie...." I shut my eyes feeling the relief take over me. Jungkook steps towards me with a shaky steps. "You remember?" He asked while holding my hand in his. "Y-yea.." I whispered to which he nodded before planting a soft kiss on my forehead. "That's a relief." He said as I slowly nodded.

"Couldn't...f-forget you.." I muttered while he nodded.

I didn't forget him. He is the big guy. My biggie who didn't leave me even in my subconscious state.

I have so many things to tell him.

-To be continued

A/N :: Yes I could've made it simple but I had to be dramatic 🥰💔

Please vote and comments ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 75.5K 65
"A-ah jungkook- Ahh" she moaned out loud when the tip of his hard member poked near her core and shiver run down her spine when his Beautiful cold e...
52.4K 3.3K 14
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐯𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭#𝐫𝐝.. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮" she shouted as he dragged her to...
559K 22.8K 74
Y/n, a sweet and innocent girl trying to live in the cruel world. What happens when she suddenly has to live with a ruthless mafia who doesn't care a...
5.4K 261 34
"𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆 × 𝐘/𝐍 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀" When a Mafia fall in love with a girl who doesn't believe in love. Will he be able to make her f...