The Rebirth Of The Female Mat...

By Xiaoshuo_

Li Qing was reborn, and she actually returned to two months before the end of the world. Now my mother is no... More

CHAPTER 1-10
CHAPTER 11-20
CHAPTER 21-30
CHAPTER 31-40
CHAPTER 41-50
CHAPTER 51-60
CHAPTER 61-70
CHAPTER 71-80
CHAPTER 81-90
CHAPTER 91-100
CHAPTER 101-110
CHAPTER 111-120
CHAPTER 121-130
CHAPTER 131-140
CHAPTER 141-150
CHAPTER 151-160
CHAPTER 161-170
CHAPTER 171-180
CHAPTER 181-190
CHAPTER 191-200
CHAPTER 201-210
CHAPTER 211-220
CHAPTER 221-230
CHAPTER 231-240
CHAPTER 241-250
CHAPTER 251-260
CHAPTER 261-270
CHAPTER 271-280
CHAPTER 281-290
CHAPTER 291-300
CHAPTER 301-310
CHAPTER 311-320
CHAPTER 321-330
CHAPTER 331-340
CHAPTER 341-350
CHAPTER 351-360
CHAPTER 361-370
CHAPTER 371-380
CHAPTER 381-390
CHAPTER 391-400
CHAPTER 411-420
CHAPTER 421-430
CHAPTER 431-440
CHAPTER 441-450
Chapter 451-460
Chapter 461-470
Chapter 471-480
Chapter 481-490
Chapter 491-500
Chapter 501-510
Chapter 511-520
Chapter 521-530
Chapter 531-540
Chapter 541-550
Chapter 551-560
Chapter 561-570
Chapter 571-580
Chapter 581-590
Chapter 591-600
Chapter 601-610
Chapter 611-620

CHAPTER 401-410

411 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 401 Return to Baiyun Base 7

    Watching Lin You and Li Qing leave, Zhao Dashao really couldn't do it, he couldn't watch the opportunity slip away by his hand.

    But along the way, Zhao Dashao didn't know how to speak at all. He hesitated all the time. In fact, Lin You and Li Qing had already discovered his state, but they didn't say anything.

    As for the other demon cultivators, they turned a blind eye to what it had to do with them.

    Zhao Dashao accompanied Lin You and Li Qing all the way up the mountain.

    At this time, Zhao Dashao didn't know that his father made a stupid decision, because Miss Zhao's injuries were too serious, coupled with Zhao Fu's crying, General Zhao was heartbroken to death, his eyes were full To become Chimu, his daughter was treated like this, and he naturally wanted to seek revenge for the culprit.

    General Zhao began to dispatch troops. He did not say who he was dealing with, but gathered all his personal guards. He knew in his heart that if soldiers were dispatched outside, those people might not be willing to listen to him.

    But his personal guards are different. These people are all his people. In his eyes, what if Lin Fourth Young Master comes back?

    In fact, General Zhao was a little hesitant at first, but Mrs. Zhao said, "Husband, my daughter likes Lin Si Shao so much, and Lin Si Shao bullies her like this, it's really bad, how can he be worthy of his daughter's love for him? And no matter what, his abilities have reached the peak."

    "But I heard that they have cultivated!" General Zhao actually didn't understand what was going on with this cultivation.

    "I can't see how strong they are. Don't we also have two power users who have reached the tenth level? What are they afraid of? We have so many soldiers, one person and one move will kill them. Besides, let's It's not that he is against Lin Si Shao, it's that his woman is too arrogant and hurts our daughter like this." Mrs. Zhao can really say it, it is her daughter who is obviously shooting, but she can say that other people's fault.

    Speaking of which, it was the kneeling that made her feel humiliated and made her heart suddenly become ruthless, so she made such a decision to encourage her own man to keep Lin Si Shao and his woman here.

    "But..."

    "What's so good about it? Husband, do you want people to always say that you were picked up by the Lin family and don't want it? Isn't there just such an opportunity to prove that you are better than the Lin family? The villa, they have been occupying it all the time, we can't use it if we want, it's really too much!" Mrs. Zhao knew how to anger her husband.

    In fact, General Zhao has always been very happy, and he doesn't think Lin Si Shao is very powerful. After all, there are really two ability users who have reached the tenth level in his guards, which makes him feel unprecedented expansion, and the ability has arrived. Level 10 really hits the top.     General Zhao narrowed his eyes slightly, since that Fourth Young Master Lin ruined his daughter like this, and her daughter likes him so much, then he will arrest Fourth Young Master Lin and give it to his daughter, and then let him please her daughter.     Mrs. Zhao saw that her man was moved, and finally clenched her fists. Isn't that woman beautiful? As long as she was caught, she was given to the soldiers to be used as a military prostitute.     I have to say, this Mrs. Zhao is really vicious! But she really underestimated Li Qing too much.     This Mrs. Zhao didn't even think about it. Even the ability users under her husband could be promoted to level 10 because of the things that Li Qing brought out.     But she ignored them all.     And her neglect also provoked her husband to rush to death.     At this time, Zhao Dashao was accompanying Lin You and Li Qing up the mountain. Lin You and Li Qing were also watching the changes in Baiyun Base. The two of them were really relieved. At least now the people in Baiyun Base can really support themselves. It is self-sufficient, the nearby land is planted by wood-type people, and the food is really enough.     Zhao Dashao has been hesitant all the way, but when they reached the checkpoint halfway up the mountain, their group was stopped.     "Stop!" Two soldiers stopped their group.     "What are you doing? Don't you know me?" Zhao Dashao glared at the two soldiers angrily.

    "Young Master, this is what the general ordered!" One of the soldiers said seriously.

    "What was ordered by the general? Is he crazy? Don't you recognize who these two are? This is the fourth young master Lin, and this is the fourth young lady. Our Baiyun base can develop into what it is now, but it is all because The reason for these two." Zhao Dashao was excited, where are the other bases where they have developed so well?

    "I'm sorry, Young Master, the general ordered this, we don't know the specifics." One of the soldiers was a little depressed. In fact, he also admired Lin Sishao very much, but once the emperor and the courtier, they are now obeying Zhao. The general's order, they really have no choice.

    Lin You and Li Qing glanced at each other, this General Zhao is planning to do something, but this General Zhao is really not afraid of death!

    Zhao Dashao is really going crazy. He is 100% sure that more than half of the credit for this is his mentally retarded mother and stupid sister.

    But his father ate what they did. Zhao Dashao stood in front of Lin You and Li Qing with his head down, "Fourth Young Master, Fourth Young Master, I'm sorry!"

    Lin You patted his shoulder, "You're not bad. !"

    Zhao Dashao sighed, "But there are too many stupid people in the family." It's really too much of a drag. He wants to cultivate the truth, how can he say it?

    I don't know where Dad got the courage to resist these two?

    Zhao Dashao was so angry that he became angry, but what can he do? The power is in Dad's hands, and what he can expect now is that Dad doesn't do too much.

    Otherwise, there is really no way to end it.

    Lin You and Li Qing were not angry either. After all, they really didn't expect that in this territory that originally belonged to them, there would be people who would dare to yell at them.

    At this time, people living below the mountainside had noticed them, and many of them knew Lin Si Shao and Li Qing.

    "Fourth Young Master, Fourth Young Madam! You are back, everyone, come quickly, Fourth Young Master and Fourth Young Madam are back!" One of the power users shouted excitedly.

    His shout made many power users run towards this side.

    "Wow! It's really the fourth young master and the fourth young lady!"

    "I didn't expect that I would be able to see the fourth young master and the fourth young lady alive!" Usually they see the statues of these two people the most.

    "Fourth Young Master, Fourth Young Master Madam, we miss you so much!"

    Lin You and Li Qing were surrounded by the crowd, talking about their thoughts.

    General Zhao brought the soldiers down and saw the scene in front of him, which he had never enjoyed before.

    This made General Zhao even more excited! He immediately directed his soldiers to surround here.

    As soon as these soldiers came over, the people surrounding Lin You and Li Qing felt that something was wrong, and their response was not to retreat, but to block Lin You and Li Qing in front of them.

    "What do you want? Is this the God of War who wants to deal with us?"

    "General Zhao is really brave!"
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 402 Returning to Baiyun Base 8

    "General Zhao, you're really fast in crossing the river and demolishing bridges."

    "General Zhao doesn't know who built this Baiyun Base, right?"

    "Without the Four Young Masters, how could our Baiyun Base be so powerful now?"

    "Without the Fourth Young Lady, how could our abilities improve so quickly?"

    "Without the Lin family, what would your Zhao family be?"

    "Your Zhao family is really a beast!" There

    was no need for Lin You and Li Qing to say anything. These power users have already begun to crusade General Zhao, and more and more power users have gathered here.

    After they heard what happened here, they all stood on the opposite side of the Zhao family angrily.

    In fact, the two tenth-level ability users of the Zhao family were not willing to fight against Lin Youlin and the fourth young master. The two were a little angry. The general Zhao did not tell them who they were going to deal with. If they knew that it was In Lin Si Shao's words, it is impossible for them to come.

    Lin You and Li Qing saw that these ability users were both excited and angrily attacking General Zhao, and defending them, saying that they were not moved would be a lie, but this scene made General Zhao even more angry!

    "Are you planning to rebel?"

    "Rebel? General Zhao, you should know who rebelled, right?" There was a supernatural power standing at the front, his power level was not too high, that is, level 8 but he was not afraid or worried at all.

    Because he knew very well in his heart that Fourth Young Master Lin and Fourth Young Master's wife were very powerful and would never let him suffer any harm.

    He once fought with the Fourth Young Master Lin. Although he was only a small follower, the bravery and power of the Fourth Young Master Lin was always deeply engraved in his mind. He is already level 8, and he wants to do something for Lin Sishao.

    "When we were fighting around behind Fourth Young Master Lin, where was your Zhao family? Fourth Young Master took us to fight for several years. Where was your Zhao family during those years? Why is Baiyun Base living so peacefully now? Don't you know? The reason? Your Zhao family has picked up the fruits of other people's victory, are you really planning to cross the river and demolish the bridge?"     He angrily glared at General Zhao, and then Zhao Dashao also squeezed in front, he looked at his father, "Dad, Take someone back first, don't bother, I have seen with my own eyes about my sister, she is to blame for herself, don't listen to your mother's words, your mother has always been confused, don't you know?"     General Zhao looked at his The son was angry, "That's your sister, that's your mother, even if they're wrong, you have to go to them."     Zhao Dashao was speechless, he looked at General Zhao and said seriously, "Dad, don't stop Make a mistake, okay? Look at the hearts of the people for yourself, and then ask the people behind you, are they really willing to face the God of War in the past? Or do you intend to set an example for the latter, no matter who becomes the God of War, they will be rejected. Later, people killed people? What kind of behavior was this? Who made the base wholeheartedly?"     "What nonsense are you talking about?" General Zhao was so angry when he heard his son's words, he directly pointed his gun at his son, "I am now I'll give you a chance, come back immediately, or I'll just clear the door today!"     General Zhao was really anxious, and his hand holding the gun was shaking.     The people behind him frowned. Speaking of which, some people were willing to follow this General Zhao. In fact, it was because his son was good, and some of them came for Zhao Dashao.     Zhao Dashao laughed angrily, "Dad, then shoot, just pretend that my son never existed." He now only feels that his future has been ruined. He clearly has the opportunity to cultivate true, but now it is true. It's over.     Zhao Dashao did not retreat or go to General Zhao's side. He just stood upright in front of the team and faced General Zhao directly without flinching at all.     Lin You and Li Qing looked at each other, and neither of them thought that Young Master Zhao would be so firm in defending them.

    Speaking of which, Lin You sees Zhao Dashao's admiration for Li Qing. It stands to reason that this person should unite with his father. After all, he can only get Li Qing by killing Lin Fourth Shao.

    But now it seems that people are just admiring, and there is nothing too dirty.

    Zhao Dashao stood on the opposite side of General Zhao so firmly, and this made General Zhao's mood suddenly turn bad. This is his son, and his best son, but now he is on the opposite side of him. Son.

    "This is your choice?" General Zhao's face turned gloomy, his pistol was aimed straight at Zhao Dashao's head, and now there was no sign of trembling at all, but it was a sign of making up his mind.

    At this time, Mrs. Zhao appeared with the help of Miss Zhao. She watched her son's head being pointed at by the gun of her own man, and she was anxious now.

    "Husband, don't! He is your son, but your own son!"

    "Is this how your own son treats his father?" General Zhao was really angry.

    Miss Zhao had a gunshot wound at that time, but now after the supernatural treatment, her injury has improved a lot, so she appeared alive and well with her mother. What's especially strange is that her heart has no problem.

    Hu Qing also carefully observed a Miss Zhao's body, her heart turned out to be on the right side, no wonder the bullet didn't hit her hard.

    When Miss Zhao looked at Lin You and Li Qing, she was really jealous when her enemies met.

    Miss Zhao didn't even look at the power users blocking Lin You and Li Qing, grabbed a gun directly from his father's subordinates, and shot Li Qing directly.

    No matter how many people there are, she only looks at Li Qing and is not pleasing to the eye.

    This matter does not need Li Qing to do it at all. The power users in front of her all want to intercept it, but they are robbed by Hu Qing. Hu Qing caught a few bullets. This time, she knows what the heart of the woman is. Place, naturally will not miss again.

    When Hu Qing was about to shoot the bullet, General Zhao's attack arrived, but his attack was Zhao Dashao, but Hu Qing reached out and blocked it again. She waved her hand and responded to the bullet fired by Miss Zhao. Go back, but for the two guns from General Zhao, she handed them directly to Zhao Dashao.

    Zhao Dashao's heart is cold, his father really shot at him, why?

    Why does his sister get the love of his father wholeheartedly without being ignorant of skills?

    Zhao Dashao feels that he is really too sad. It is better to have such a father, such a mother and younger sister.

    Facing his father, Zhao Dashao had a suspicious expression on his face, "Am I your son?"

    General Zhao is now ruthless, "No matter the past, you are no longer."

    Zhao Da Nodding less, "Okay, I really thank my father for not wanting me! But if General Zhao doesn't retreat today, neither will I."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 403 Return to Baiyun Base 9

    When General Zhao heard his son say this, he looked at his wife and daughter, "What do you think?"

    It wasn't that he didn't notice the blood on his daughter's body, but it was also a path she chose. , she has to do it in advance, and there is really no way for her as a father.

    And he also saw that the guns and ammunition in their hands could not hurt others at all, and he also rested his heart.

    Miss Zhao looked at her brother with fierce eyes, "You are my brother, but not someone else's brother."

    Zhao Dashao pouted, "As a brother, can you be unreasonable? I always stand by On the side of management, whether it was before or just now, it was you who moved first, so you deserve to be injured. Don't think too weakly of others. Who do you think you are? If you don't need them to conquer this world, what are you?"

    When Zhao Dashao said this, he also glanced at his father, which made General Zhao even more angry, what this dead boy meant, he was It can be seen that this is definitely laughing at him, laughing at him for picking up the fruits of other people's labor.

    But General Zhao couldn't refute it, because it was the truth.

    But this is his own son, even if the one he loves most is his daughter, this son also loves him.

    General Zhao sighed secretly, since he wanted to cultivate immortality, he might have to help him by himself.

    For his daughter's stupidity, he had seen it long ago. If he hadn't provoked someone who couldn't be provoked today, this daughter might not be able to do anything in the future.

    But today, he doesn't plan to care about this daughter, he decides to let this daughter's temperament come, she can definitely make his wish come true.

    Miss Zhao was holding a gun. She knew that she couldn't kill the woman, but she looked at her brother a little fiercely. It was all him, and it was her brother. If it wasn't for him, she might be right now. He was already standing beside the Fourth Young Master.

    It is said that people with such problems in thinking have always liked to put the blame on others, because Miss Zhao couldn't provoke Li Qing, so the weakest Master Zhao became a scapegoat.

    Miss Zhao pointed the gun directly at Master Zhao.

    Zhao Dashao only felt a little sad when he saw the appearance of his sister. This is the sister who is loved by the family. This is the love that promotes the nature, right?

    Young Master Zhao looked at Miss Zhao quietly and didn't say anything, but Madam Zhao was anxious, "My dear, that's brother, that's brother, how can you point a gun at brother? Husband, you talk, you Look at what happened to my darling? How can she point a gun at her brother? Mingyu, talk to your sister, she will know it's you as soon as you talk."

    Mrs. Zhao Eagerly trying to smooth things out, no one listened to her, whether it was General Zhao, Young Master Zhao Zhao Mingyu, or her obedient daughter.     Miss Zhao's finger moved, and she didn't want any more ink. As soon as her finger moved, Mrs. Zhao rushed towards her, only to hear a shot that hit the ground beside Zhao's feet, splashing the ground. A land of flowers bloomed.     Hu Qing stood beside him at this time, "You are really sad, not only your father shot you, but even your sister shot you!"     Zhao Dashao's face showed a hint of laughter, yes, yes, It's so sad to be alive!     Hu Qing felt that this young master Zhao was really pitiful, so she looked at the people who were blocking the way in front of her, "You guys are so annoying!"     After saying this, Hu Qing waved her hand directly, whether it was General Zhao or not Well, it was Mrs. Zhao and Miss Zhao, all of them were swept aside by a gust of wind, "Master is too lazy to care about you, do you really take yourself seriously?"     Hu Qing snorted coldly, taking these After everyone swept away, she stood directly in front of Li Qing, "Master, the trouble is resolved, we can go!"     Li Qing nodded, saying that she was also annoyed. After all, they have this ability, but they really don't. Need to waste time with them here.

    "Husband, it's time for us to go back!" Li Qing looked at Lin You, who nodded, and Lin You looked at the people who were on their side. These people were still standing by them in a crisis situation. He was really moved to protect them in front of him, "If you want to come with me, you can leave with me!"

    Lin You's words made Zhao Dashao's eyes brighter, let alone other people. Even if they didn't know about cultivating immortals, they knew that the Lin family had a secret realm and lived in that secret realm.

    They also want to go, and they really want to go.

    Lin You took Li Qing's waist and walked up the mountain, followed by a large group of people. Since these people are willing to rely on him, he will naturally arrange these people. Anyway, there can be many people in the secret realm. .

    Just like this, Lin You and Li Qing came to Baiyun Base, and then took away nearly 300 ability users from here, and these ability users are considered high-level ability users in the entire Baiyun Base. This time, However, the entire Baiyun Base has dropped a level.     However, this is not what Lin You and Li Qing care about. They did not kill that General Zhao, but they also saw Zhao Mingyu's face. After all, Zhao Mingyu stood in front of them so firmly, it was true moved them.     This group of people was arranged by Lin You and Li Qing to the secret realm. Someone here will teach them to cultivate. Even if they can't cultivate, the crystal nucleus on the crystal nucleus tree can help them.     So there is no need to worry about this matter at all, but Zhao Dashao Zhao Mingyu finally got his wish, he can finally cultivate, he has decided, he has to work hard! He must practice hard, or else I'm really sorry that the Fourth Young Master brought him.     After all, logically speaking, he should be regarded as the enemy of the Fourth Young Master.     After all, my mother and my sister are really a bit tangled!     Zhao Dashao did not know that at this time, the Baiyun Base, whether it was Mrs. Zhao or Miss Zhao, was locked up by General Zhao.     Mrs. Zhao couldn't figure it out, "Husband, why are you imprisoning me? Why are you treating me like this?"

    General Zhao looked at Mrs. Zhao coldly, "Why did I do this, don't you have a clue?"

    Mrs. Zhao was really clueless, "I don't know why?"

    General Zhao said sadly, "Fourth Young Master Lin and Mrs. Four Young Masters, do you really think they can be offended so easily? Do you know that people are just too lazy to do it. If the Fourth Young Master really does it, the entire Baiyun Base will be destroyed.

    " People!" Mrs. Zhao didn't believe it at all.

    "Do you know who told me this? This is what a soldier who followed the Fourth Young Master said. After the Fourth Young Master left, he found me. He said that his ability was the weakest, but he could make the entire Baiyun The base is half destroyed, do you know what that ability is? If I hadn't seen the mountain upside down, I wouldn't believe it, but the mountain is indeed upside down."

    "Do you now know what trouble you caused me? "When General Zhao finished saying this, he closed his eyes, there is no way he can do this again.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 404 Return to Baiyun Base 10

    Mrs. Zhao really didn't dare to say anything this time, she could turn the mountain upside down, and she couldn't imagine what kind of power it was.

    In fact, Mrs. Zhao still knew that she had done something wrong this time. She really shouldn't be behind her man's back. This time, not only did she almost harm her son, but she should actually harm her own man.

    Even if she doesn't go out now, she knows that the people outside must have started to crusade her own men. You must know that the four young masters they are dealing with are not just the God of War of Baiyun Base, but the God of War of their entire earth.

    Lin Sishao is not only worshipped by their superpowers in China, but also has a large number of fans abroad. If these people know what their husband and wife have done, they will never forgive them.

    Mrs. Zhao couldn't help thinking, why did she have a brain pump? Why did you think about going against the Lin family?

    Is it because the name of the first lady made her dizzy?

    Thinking about it carefully, isn't it because of this? Isn't it because she, the first lady, is several times stronger than the former Qin Ya of the Lin family, so she has the feeling of being almighty and invincible all the time?

    She was wrong, she was really wrong, but fortunately, fortunately, her son did not stand on their side, and the son followed the Fourth Young Master. Although it is unlikely to see his son in the future, she knew that his son's future Development will be much better than staying in Baiyun Base.     Maybe one day my son will reach that soldier's ability to turn the mountain upside down. I don't know why, but at this time, Mrs. Zhao was a little lucky, just like her own daughter, so she was able to let her son successfully stand beside Lin Si Shao.     General Zhao sighed at this time, "And the daughter you taught, do you think our daughter should really be like that? Mingyu is her brother, but how did she do it? If you didn't stop it, Where do you think the shot was aimed at Mingyu?"     Head! Although Mrs. Zhao didn't say anything, she still said this place silently in her heart. If it wasn't for her son's head, she would not have rushed out, nor would she have thrown her daughter down like crazy.

    However, what happened to the daughter's injury? She remembered that her daughter was seriously injured, "That daughter she..."

    "She is not our daughter, she is our enemy, and she would like to offend the whole world and become our enemy." General Zhao suddenly felt that his children were all debts .

    "But if you don't have a daughter, your son won't be able to successfully stand by Lin Si Shao's side?" Mrs. Zhao looked at her husband, "Where's the daughter, is she all right?"     General Zhao looked at Mrs. Zhao and said something. He actually didn't want to say it, but now that Mrs. Zhao has asked him, he thinks he'd better tell her early, "She's paralyzed, if she went for treatment early then, it would be fine, but she still thinks about harm Because of her own brother, she suffered retribution, her legs are paralyzed, and she will be in a wheelchair forever."     "How is that possible?" Mrs. Zhao almost screamed, "Isn't it possible to treat with supernatural powers? Can't the element, the water element, and the light element?"     General Zhao shook his head, "None of them!" After saying this, he said a little weakly, "You stay here first, wait for me to tell you. After the base's affairs are finished, I will take you to leave."     "Leave? Where are we going?" Mrs. Zhao heard that her husband was about to step down, and she and her daughter were tossing their man's seat. Gone.     "Do you really think that I can do whatever I want when I become the general of Baiyun Base?" General Zhao smiled and walked out.     For those who come out of the secret realm, any soldier can directly carry the collars of two tenth-level ability users, making the two tenth-level ability users confused. What is he? What can he do?     Speaking of which, he was able to take over the position of the general of Baiyun Base because he had some connections with the Lin family, but now it is completely over!     General Zhao resigned, and the people who came up this time were people who admired the Fourth Young Master Lin, and were also appointed by people from the secret realm.     Starting from today, future base generals will no longer be freely selected by base personnel, but will be based on a competitive recruitment system.

    Of course, the judges are all people who came out of the secret realm, and they are elected every three years. You must know that the people who occasionally come out to patrol the secret realm now also annoy those who like to make trouble, so they decided that the generals of this base in the future, as long as they are excellent talents in the base, can compete for employment.

    And these people who are going to be the generals of the base, even if they are not those who have fought under the command of the fourth young master, they must be people who worship the fourth young master of Lin, and these people can enter the secret realm after three years in office. Therefore, the general of the base Instead, the position has become an entry ticket for entering the secret realm, or a pedal. Many young people have already begun to gear up and prepare to compete for generals with great energy.     After all, for them, the place they want to go most is the secret realm. There was no such opportunity before, but now there is such an opportunity, if you don't grasp it, you are a fool.     Besides, there is no rule that only one general will go to the base at a time, and maybe all the important members who are in office with him can go.     As for the secret realm, the secret realm was originally a secret place for everyone, but since Lin You and Li Qing came here, everyone in the base also has a concept of what the whole secret realm is.     Where did the Lin family go? Nature is a secret?     What is the secret realm like? It's for cultivating truth!     What is repair? If you don't know, you can read novels. Although it's the end of the world, cultivation novels still exist. After all, there are very few things that people can entertain, and novels have become popular among the crowd again.     If you don’t understand after reading the novel, you can also listen to others. Occasionally, a person will come out of the secret realm to wander around the base. If you don’t know, challenge them to see how they use their spiritual power. See what's the difference between psychic power and supernatural power?     There is no harm if there is no comparison. There are really idle people in this base. These people are really looking for people in the secret realm to challenge, but one has not yet made a move, and flew directly into the air, and there was no one for a long time. down.     Another one seems to have started sleepwalking, doing many unimaginable things.

    There is another even more outrageous. It is said that this person is sick and is about to die. Because he is not afraid of death, he will challenge the person who came out of the secret realm. What people did not expect is that the person set this person on fire and burned it. After three days and three nights, the man came out of the fire, and his powers increased by two levels, not to mention his illness.

    Is this something ordinary people can do?

    This is not an effect that a supernatural person can achieve!

    "I want to cultivate immortals!" These words came out of the little kids in the Baiyun Base.

    "Why?" The elders in the family felt strange.

    "I saw a person flying by the window of our house with a flying sword on his feet. It was really cool!" The little boy really saw it, mainly because the disciples in the secret realm were really afraid of the base. People were chasing and blocking, so I quietly flew against the wall, but I didn't expect to be seen by a little kid.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 405 Killing the World 25

    Moreover, the news of this cultivation has also spread, and the secret realm has not only become a place that people of Baiyun Base yearn for, but also a place that people with abilities from all over the world yearn for.

    These people couldn't bear the temptation of cultivating, and they all gathered towards Baiyun Base.

    Their gathering like this brought pressure to the young people in Baiyun Base, but it made all the young cultivators start to step up their cultivation, and it brought a good atmosphere of cultivation.

    And at this time, Zhao Dashao and the others in the secret realm were no exception, and they all began to practice frantically.

    Since they came here, the whole world has been turned upside down as if they opened Pandora's box, they have seen too many new things, these things are things they can't even think about, but it's so obvious now Whitely placed in front of them.

    They are the bottom people here, but they were originally high above the base, who can bear the current state, so they began to cultivate crazy one by one, and they absorbed all kinds of questions about cultivation. Knowledge and Dharma.

    One by one is like a chicken blood. When cultivating, there is no rest at all, which makes the soldiers who have been in the secret realm for a long time also tense one by one.

    "No, these later upgrades are too fast, I feel a lot of pressure!"

    "There is pressure to be motivated, come on, don't be left too far by these junior brothers and sisters."

    "It's terrible, they really It’s too terrifying, each and everyone’s cultivation talent is a little too good, I think if we don’t work hard, we can only be their junior brothers.” You

    must know that in the secret realm, the weakest are the junior brothers, of course, if the senior brothers are more powerful The last one was my uncle.

    For example, the little guys in the Qi training stage who just came in are all from the lowest level of the secret realm, those in the foundation-building stage are all from the uncles, those in the core-forming stage are all from the ancestors, and those above the Nascent Soul are all from the elders. of.

    Zhao Dashao and the others have all learned about these things, so they put in special efforts one by one. After all, they are the weakest group in the entire secret realm. They can't shame the Fourth Young Master!     So everyone seems to be working hard. After all, they also know that in addition to the earth, there are other worlds where humans can live, such as the world of self-cultivation. This kind of world is not only something in books, but in reality. something that really exists.     All of this makes them like sponges absorbing moisture, madly attracting knowledge from all sides, and their positive attitude stimulates those brothers and sisters in the secret realm, those people In order to be afraid of being caught up, he also began to practice hard one by one.     It is said that when you reach the stage of forming an elixir, you can go to the world of self-cultivation!     It is said that in the world of self-cultivation, the four young masters of their family have already occupied a city and are the masters of a city.     It is said that everyone can only help the Four Young Masters after they have been promoted to the stage of forming an elixir, or else they will be dragging their feet!     He said that now the fourth young master and the fourth young lady are at least above the level of the Nascent Soul Stage!     There are too many rumors, so everyone has to work hard. Haven't you seen the people who are close to the Fourth Young Master and Fourth Young Master's wife, all of them are practicing hard?     When Zhao Dashao heard the news, his eyes lit up! She should also be in the comprehension world, right? If you work hard, you should be able to see her again, right?     No... just seeing her is not enough to satisfy his wish, he likes her! He wants to marry her! But now he is too unsuitable for her!     Zhao Dashao actually fell in love with Hu Qing. He was first fascinated by her beauty, and then rescued by her. Then he found that when he was in trouble, he would often think of her.     But he knew that he was still a little too weak, and he had to work hard to be worthy of her.     He will never give others a chance. He has to work hard to become the strongest, and then ask the four young ladies to help them match.

    At this time, Li Qing and the others have returned to the killing world. They are now working on these slabs. Originally, they planned to build a greenhouse, but it would be a bit difficult to build a greenhouse. After all, the brackets would have to be stronger just become.

    Lin You began to study the molecules on these plates during this time. He felt that if he could incorporate the contents into the formation, then when the blood rain came, the formation would not be blocked directly, without any effort at all. Take these boards.

    However, they covered the entire manor with planks.

    Lin You was a little bit motivated to study the formation method. What he added to the formation plate was not only the various molecules in the plate, but even the urine of the bean buns and meat buns.

    This is Lang Fei's personal experience. Boy urine can detoxify the poison of blood rain, so it should also be able to prevent blood rain.

    Staying in the formation for the past two days, Li Qing always felt a smell of urine. She felt a little strange. Their bean buns and meat buns had not wet their pants for a long time. Why did she smell their urine? What about the taste? strangeness!

    Li Qing couldn't help wandering around the space, especially around the bean buns and meat buns. The two little guys in her family didn't smell like urine? How can it be so strange?     At this moment, the sugar bag jumped to her side, and the sugar bag directly hugged her mother's neck, "Mom, Dad is so annoying, why does he want my brother's urine? I don't even want to hug him now.     Li Qing's eyes widened, "Your father wants your brothers' urine?" "     Yes, my father said it is useful!" The sugar bag is a bit strange, what is the use of urine?     Li Qing seemed to understand something. She coaxed the sugar bag for a while before leaving the space. When she found Lin You, Lin You was studying the formation.     "Incorporating urine into the entire formation, you are not afraid of being smoked to death?"     "How is it possible?" Lin You said this subconsciously, and then raised his head suddenly, "Baby, you have mixed it up. ?"

    "I didn't come here, I didn't even know you were doing this kind of invention!" Li Qing was so depressed.

    "Boy urine can break the blood rain. Under normal circumstances, this formation does not need to be activated. It can be activated when there is blood rain. I have tried it with Langfei just now. This formation can completely block the blood rain." Lin You is still very satisfied with his approach. It is not an easy thing to integrate boy urine and the molecules of that kind of board into the formation, and now only he can do it.

    The corners of Li Qing's mouth twitched a little, saying that if the formation is broken, will she be drenched in urine?

    How long will this formation take? Does this boy pee for many years? Does it taste better when it gets on your body?

    However, Li Qing knew that this matter was unreasonable with her husband. After all, he was like a nerd when he studied this matter, so she was powerless to stop this matter, and she didn't want to stop it. After all, this formation is also In order to solve the blood rain of the killing world, it is not a joke.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 406 Killing the World 26

    The bloody day outside is finally over, but not the end of the bloody day and the end of the battle.

    About a mile away from the manor, a man and a beast were fighting. Although there is no blood sun, the monster still attacks humans like crazy.

    At this time, human beings have begun to gradually wake up, especially those who are in a state of battle, Xiu is a little helpless when they see the scene in front of them, because they know that unless the monsters they are fighting against are sober, but even if they are sober , the fighting may not stop immediately.

    So the battle continued, and the man and the beast near the manor got closer and closer to their manor.

    Hu Qing was a little anxious. She was really too worried that this person and beast would destroy their manor. If it wasn't for Heyun, she would have rushed out.

    "Don't go out!"

    "Don't pull me!"

    "Our manor is protected by a formation, and this time is the time to test the formation."

    Hu Qing thought about it right, the male master of their family had put so much The formation plate, this formation is so dense, it should not be broken so easily, just take this opportunity to test whether the formation of the male master is easy to use.

    As the man and the beast approached, it wasn't just Hu Qing who was nervous, even Jin Yu and the others were nervous. Everyone was staring at the two fighting outside. That man Xiu was already awake, but the demon The eyes of the beast are still blood red, and in its state, no matter who runs out at this moment, it will stare at it to death.

    "Roar!" The monster was really irritated by the person in front of him, and it spewed out a flame of fire that shot directly at the person in front of him.

    The man Xiu quickly dodged the flames, and the flames sprayed straight towards the manor.

    Just as it approached the manor, it seemed to be touched by something, and then bounced back directly, and the flame returned directly to the monster beast.

    When Ren Xiu saw this scene, his eyes widened. He observed it carefully. The hillside was still the same hillside, but it seemed to have the effect of a rebound attack, and his eyes suddenly lit up. .

    You must know that he is fighting very hard now. After all, he is in a state of madness under the bloody sun. Now that he is sober, he is no longer in a state of madness. It is really not an ordinary struggle.

    This man Xiu is very smart. He knows that this place can rebound the attacks of the monsters, so he has been leading the monsters to fight here.

    Most of the flames that the monster spewed back to itself, but it didn't feel it. It kept attacking Ren Xiu frantically until it was knocked down by its own attack, and that Ren Xiu laughed out loud. up.

    "Idiot, have you beat yourself up? You are now a monster above the stage of conjuring pills. If you bring you back, you should be able to purify and eat meat." The man, Xiu, slashed directly at him as he spoke. The key to the monster.     Although Hu Qing and the others are a little bit unbearable, but this kind of thing is not something they can intervene in. As long as they go out now, that person will repair the scene outside this slope is fake.     Their manor can't be exposed for the time being, and it can't be exposed because of a crazy monster.     That man Xiu killed the monster, put it in the storage bag and walked away. As for the formation on this slope, he didn't continue to look at it.     For some reason, he felt that there was something fierce on the slope, which he could not deal with, and since the other party helped him deal with the crazy monster, there was really no need for him to tangle with the other party, no need.     After all, in this killing world, no one is easy, so he didn't want to make trouble for himself, so this person just left.     Seeing that man Xiu left with interest, Jin Yu couldn't help but say, "He didn't see us, did he?"

    Lang Fei shook his head, "It's not so good to see us, but he most likely sensed the danger here, but with this person's secrets, it is estimated that if he encounters any opponents in the future, he will likely be attracted again. Come here."

    Everyone showed a wry smile, isn't this normal, why did they suddenly have such a hunch that this place is very likely to become a gathering place for private fights?     Although it is said that there is an arena or something in the city, there are still too many restrictions there. Some people will run out of the city and then engage in private fights. People who fight privately start, so under normal circumstances, there are really too many shady scenes in private fights.     However, Hu Qing said there, "If we don't like it, we can eat black!" For this, she believed that her master would never stop her.     "Yeah, then we can make a lot of money." Snake Seven's eyes lit up.     The demons thought yes, if this place really becomes a place for private fights, then it is normal for them to charge a little interest.     They are looking forward to it now.     However, private fights have not attracted them for too long now, and what makes them nervous is that the weather is getting colder and colder.     As the temperature dropped, some trees in the dense forest began to fall off. The bloody day had just passed in the entire dense forest. As the beasts woke up, they began to prepare. The king is really sad, why did so many high-level demon cultivators get casualties this time?     "How could it be like this? They were clearly arranged in a non-dangerous place, but why are they the ones who disappeared?" The King of the Jungle was a little depressed, knowing that he should have locked up those few, at least not will fall into such a dead end.     No, it's not that there is no dead body, it's simply that there are no bones left!

    The king of the jungle is a little sad, but now that it is like this, he can't help it, especially winter is coming. In this winter, the casualties of monsters are the most serious. If it wasn't for the boy of Langfei, they would not know at all. Children's urine has such a good effect.

    Thinking of this, the King of the Jungle immediately began to organize. The more prepared the boy's urine, the better. It is best to put it anywhere. If he is injured, he should be treated as soon as possible to avoid casualties.

    In fact, at this time, not only the jungle, but the entire killing world is preparing. If you smell it carefully, it is estimated that you can smell the smell of urine everywhere.

    In the manor, except for Li Qing, everyone else seemed to be used to the smell of urine. After all, for Jinyu and the others, anything that can prevent blood rain in winter is a good thing. If there is a smell of urine, it is also a good thing. Good thing, they are very adaptable.

    Lin You knows that his little goblin's nose is very sensitive, but he has no other way now, but he is working hard to develop a formation that can isolate this kind of breath.

    In order to make Li Qing live a little more comfortable, Lin You really worked hard. It took three days and three nights to come up with an isolation formation. This time, the atmosphere in the whole manor became better.

    Li Qing finally felt a lot more comfortable, but finally arrived at the city's open day, Li Qing and Lin You decided to go around the city.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 407 Killing the World 27

    Now that they have decided, they will be ready to travel immediately. Lin You and Li Qing don't need to prepare anything, but Jin Yu and the others do.

    For example, they will prepare some incense to confuse their taste.

    Although they can transform into adults, they still carry their own scents, so every time they go to a human city, they have to use incense to change their body odor before going out.

    After all, no one likes to be called stinky when they meet someone.

    When they first came to the human city, when they were said to be smelly, it was really embarrassing. Later, they were guided by their predecessors, and they only learned about incense.

    When they were smoking incense, Li Qing circled around them several times.

    It made Lin You feel a little jealous, "They look good on me?"

    "Husband, how can they look good on you?"

    "Then why are you surrounding them?" Lin You said sourly.

    "Husband, what effect do you think they will have after taking the Passion Pill?" Li Qing looked at Lin You with bright eyes.

    "Isn't that what women eat?" That kind of passion pills can be seen everywhere in the cultivation world, and there are many kinds of flavors. After eating the passion pills, you will have body fragrance within a month. Of course, what does the passion pills taste like? Yes, body fragrance is what it smells like.

    "It's eaten by women, but I didn't say it's useless for men to eat it?" Li Qing's eyes really became brighter and brighter. She said that she had studied passion pills, because it was too simple to refine. I also made some by hand, and it tasted a lot.

    In addition to various floral fragrances, she also refined fruity ones, and even milky ones.

    The most important thing is that these drugs have never been tried.

    When Lin You saw the little eyes of his own woman, he immediately understood what his little woman wanted to do.

    "Baby, are you planning to use them as experiments?"

    "I'm helping them. If you use incense, it can only last for a short time, but if you eat Passion Pills, it can last for a month or more!"

    Li Qing just finished saying these words, Hu Qing He Yun and He Yun came over directly.

    "Master, I want it!" Hu Qing's eyes were very bright. She said that she was a fox. She always felt that she had no taste in her body, but those people with high spiritual power always said that they had foxes on their bodies. Sassy.

    For this matter, Hu Qing is really attentive. Even in a city where people cultivate, she will try her best to avoid getting too close to others.

    Li Qing gave Huqing and Heyun a lavender-scented and a rose-scented passion pill, and asked them to share.

    Huqing wanted lavender, while Heyun wanted rose.

    In fact, let Li Qing say that she thinks Hu Qing is suitable for rose scent, but she doesn't know if Hu Qing is stimulated and doesn't like too strong fragrance.

    Heyun really likes the scent of roses.

    When the two of them appeared fragrant again, Jin Yu and the others suddenly widened their eyes, why did they smell so good? You must know that they have been smoking for a long time, and the fragrance on their bodies is still very weak.

    "Qingqing, what's the matter with the fragrance on your body?" Mouse Bao always thought they were using some kind of treasure.

    "This is the Baixiang Pill that our master gave us. If you want to use it, go to our master!" He Yun said with a chuckle beside him.

    The others didn't notice what happened to Hu Qing and the others just now, but because of the scent on their bodies, they all noticed them.

    After hearing their words, everyone jumped directly to Li Qing's side.

    "Madam!"

    "Madam, is there anything suitable for us to use that Baixiang Pill?"

    "Yes, is there something suitable for us?" Jin Yu and the others gathered around Li Qing eagerly.

    This scene made Lin You unhappy again, he stood directly beside his little goblin, "Baby, if there is something suitable for them, give it to them!"

    As far as they rely on that kind of incense, God knows how long it will take.

    "Yes, Master, don't we have to go to the city to see it? It's too late, I guess we won't be able to enter the city." Hu Qing is a little impatient now!

    Li Qing took out a bunch of bottles for a long time, and the bottles were all scented.

    There are bamboo fragrance, chrysanthemum fragrance, and grass fragrance. These fragrances are suitable for men.

    Soon, a few guys had selected their favorite scents, but what Li Qing didn't expect was that the mouse treasure used the milk scent.

    This guy gave her a perverted feeling, but, after all, Mouse Treasure is not tall, and looks very cute, and the smell of milk seems to be quite suitable for him.

    The group was finally ready, and they were going out to the city.

    The group first teleported to the vicinity of the city, and then slowly walked to the gate of the city.

    The city gate is very large and high, and the words "Dongchi City!" are written on the gate tower. At this moment, a lot of people gathered at the gate of the city, but not many people lined up to enter the city, which made Li Qing feel a little strange.

    Li Qing looked at the name on the city gate. The name was written like a dragon and a phoenix, but it was written well. There were two rows of soldiers standing on both sides of the gate.

    Everyone who enters the door will hand in two spirit stones.

    You must know that in this slaughtering world, the most lacking is the spiritual stone, but the entrance fee of this Dongchi City is two spiritual stones, which is difficult for many monks.

    Li Qing and the others are not short of spirit stones. When the group passed by, Jin Yu handed over the spirit stones of their group.

    Then they walked towards the city under the envy of those who watched outside the city.

    As soon as you enter the city gate, you feel like you have entered another world.

    The blue brick house, the ground is also covered with blue bricks, the entire Dongchi City is clean, and there is not even a bit of dust on the ground.

    Not many people entered the city, and there were not many people walking on the street because of the bloody day.

    Although it is very clean, it gives people a very depressing feeling.

    "Where are we going?" Li Qing looked at Jin Yu and the others.

    "Let's go to the arena first, most of the people should have gone to the arena by now." Jin Yu immediately pointed the way, and everyone went to the arena.

    If they didn't get the manor before, they came here, and the first thing they looked for should be a house, but now it's not necessary, they have their own manor now, and they don't need to buy a house in Dongchi City anymore.

    Although they said they were not short of spirit stones, if they bought a house as soon as they came in, it would still be a little tricky.

    The arena is actually a place to make money. After every bloody day, monks who lack spirit stones will gather in the arena.

    Here, there is one Spirit Stone for every battle, even if it is a round, there are also ten Spirit Stones!

    However, under normal circumstances, no one is willing to fight when they must lose.

    To enter the arena, you need to hand in the five spirit stones. I have to say that this arena is really dark enough. I don’t know how many people enter the arena every day!

    The speed of the Lingshi is a bit too fast, right?
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 408 Killing the World 28

    After all, Lin You and Li Qing are not short of spirit stones. Even if the arena collects a hundred spirit stones, they will enter the arena.

    So when he saw that he needed to buy a ticket, Li Qing said directly to Jin Yu, "Jin Yu, go buy a ticket!"

    "Okay!" Jin Yu agreed very succinctly. God knows that he first came to Dongchi City. At that time, I couldn't afford the admission ticket for the arena at all, and in the end, after selling a herbal medicine in the free small market, I got five spirit stones and got the admission ticket for the arena.

    At that time, he was really poor, even the guards at the door looked down on him, so now he is flamboyant.

    When he bought the ticket at the entrance of the arena, he took out a bag specially for spirit stones, then counted out the spirit stones they needed, and muttered, "Five spirit stones. It's also worth collecting!" Anyway, that's all, I look down on the Arena for collecting such a small amount of Spirit Stones.

    Lin You and Li Qing looked at each other, and Li Qing couldn't help but said, "I think we'll have a lot of trouble in the future."

    Lin You chuckled lightly, "It's okay, it's just convenient for us to eat black!"

    At this time , A man next to Jin Yu quietly looked at Jin Yu's storage bag, Jin Yu glared at him, "What are you looking at, there are only a million spiritual stones in it."

    One million?

    What is that concept?

    The eyes of those standing near them were rounded.

    You must know that most of the spirit stones in the killing world are polluted, and this kind of non-polluting can be used as currency. What people in the killing world lack most is the spirit stone.

    This person actually holds one million and looks so indifferent. What does this mean?

    This person can have more and more spirit stones in his hand.

    Behind them, many people's eyes were red, and some people couldn't help swallowing.

    Jin Yu put away the storage bag at will, and then distributed the admission ticket to everyone, one for each person.

    Lin You and Li Qing looked at the admission tickets in their hands, "It's like

    a movie ticket!" Lin You smiled, "Yes, there is probably only such a kind of entertainment here!"

    Lin You pulled Li Qing's Their hands went to the arena, and the others followed them and walked in.

    They had tickets, so the guard didn't stop them.

    They went in, and the people behind couldn't help but whisper!

    "At first glance, this group of people who have just entered is the master of spirit stones."

    "One million spirit stones, that's not everyone's possession." You must know that a monk in the tribulation period has a burial on his body. Millions of spiritual stones are considered rich enough, but now these few people who seem to be not very high in cultivation are holding so many spiritual stones.

    Now Lin You and the others have fallen into the eyes of others, and they have really become big fat meat.

    "So what? It's like you can grab their spirit stone." After entering the arena, except for the arena, there is no other place to fight.

    "Maybe not now, but if they get into the ring, they can." Some people have some careful thoughts in their hearts. If you can match these people, as long as you defeat them, you might actually be able to make a lot of money. What about Lingshi?

    "You want to fight? Have you seen the miscellaneous cultivation bases of these people?" Some people couldn't help frowning. There are quite a few people who are rushing for business!

    "The highest is only a monk in the out-of-body stage." The person who spoke was still very confident, and the person he was eyeing was Lin You. After all, Lin You seemed to be the master of several other people, and what Lin You showed to the outside was only It's just the cultivation in the early stage of out of body.

    So the plan of these people is that as long as they are knocked over, are they afraid that they will not get the spirit stone in their hands? Anyway, as long as it is the victor, no one will say anything even if it is a clear grab.     "Out of Aperture, that's easy to say!" Although they are also out-of-body cultivators, their combat power is very powerful, and there is no way for ordinary out-of-body people to deal with them.

    They are ready here, and some scattered cultivators are also ready to take action. This is a good opportunity. If they can really get the one million spirit stones, they can earn spirit stones for a long time without working hard.

    You must know that living in Dongchi City consumes a lot of spirit stones.

    Lin You and Li Qing entered the arena and found that the arena was built the same as the arena before the end of the world.

    "This is someone who has crossed over?"

    "Obviously!"

    "It's incredible! No, could it be those Japanese people?" Li Qing remembered, those Japanese people they put in earlier, those Japanese people People might already have their place here.

    "Didn't you say they are very likely to die in the desert?" Lin You scratched her nose.

    Li Qing blinked and said, "It's possible that you're lucky enough to cross the desert safely!" After all, that person can figure it out, and maybe he can figure something out here.

    So there are some things that cannot be avoided! After all, those people may know their husband and wife.

    "Don't worry, we have changed so much now that they may not be able to recognize it, and it seems that this building is hundreds of years old, so it can't be theirs." Lin You hugged Li Qing lightly, and the two of them nestled in this corner. Inside, they all pretended not to see Jinyu sitting around them.

    The arena hasn't started yet, there are a total of four arenas below, and the four arenas are all empty.

    Li Qing looked at the arena below, "I don't know what the rules are in these arenas?"

    At this time, Jin Yu spoke, "Madam, the arena can now be occupied, and the person who occupies the arena is considered the leader of the ring. Anyone who is at the same level as the leader or lower than the leader can challenge. Of course, the leader can also choose to accept or reject. The winner is one hundred spirit stones and the loser ten spirit stones. However, both sides can also add additional bets. "

    Can the winning side pick up the loser's storage equipment?"

    Jin Yu shook his head, "I haven't seen this before, but it should be possible."

    After all, if you kill the other party and don't pick up the storage bag, then the thing is left for the authorities.

    Li Qing also roughly understood the requirements of the arena.

    The group of them sat there quietly. There were quite a few vacancies in the whole arena, but they were filled with people very quickly, which made Li Qing frown slightly, because she felt that these people were a little bit vacant. with bad intentions.

    "Husband, are we surrounded now?" Li Qing felt a little funny when she saw the scene around her.

    Lin You hugged her, and the two of them were now sitting in the same seat, whispering, "They are here for the spiritual stone, it seems that this place really lacks the spiritual stone."

    "Yeah, if there is no shortage of them . If there are spirit stones, the admission ticket will not be set so low." There are only five spirit stones, so logically speaking, there should be a hundred spirit stones?

    This only shows that it is really too difficult to earn spirit stones here.

    Their husband and wife are not short of spirit stones. Does this mean that they can recruit a lot of helpers in this world? I have to say that Li Qing really wants to recruit more people around them now. No matter who she sees in this killing world, she feels that the other party's eyes are so cruel, and she doesn't know where the master and the others are playing? Just find them!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 409 Killing the World 29

    At this time, Li Qing noticed that on the four arenas below, one person had already entered the arena. This person was very sturdy. If he looked at him suddenly, he would feel like a bandit. The burly man, as soon as he entered the ring, he stood in the corner of the ring.

    The whole person is like an iron tower, motionless!

    At this time, the people around started to talk, "Alas, the black tower monster has gone up again!"

    "Yeah, if he goes up, no one will patronize the arena!"

    "Anyway, keep the fight for an hour . It is fifty spirit stones, and he can take spirit stones as long as he guards."

    "But after all, the battle doesn't come as quickly!"

    "That's right, but how many people has this black tower monster injured?"

    "Yeah, With such black hands, whoever dares to fight with him will be injured after a fight with others, but fighting with him will be fatal!" The

    black tower monster, just by hearing the name, you can know that this person is not simple. .

    Li Qing stared at the black tower monster, and soon, Lin You's hand covered her eyes, "Don't look at it again!" Looking at it again, he felt that their little goblin was looking at the black tower. Tower is weird.

    Li Qing pulled his hand down, then looked back at him, "Are you tired of holding me?"

    Lin You kissed her lightly, "Not tired! Tell me, what do you see?"

    "He It should be body training, I feel that his skin should be able to withstand the blood rain." Li Qing said seriously.

    Lang Fei looked at Li Qing, "Madam, is that skin really able to withstand the rain of blood?"

    "You can look at the white spots on his body. Those white spots should be the result of the blood rain." Li Qing observed it very carefully. After all, there was a little blood rain sample collected by Lang Fei at that time, but she did some research.

    "I want that tough skin too!" Lang Fei's eyes lit up.

    At this moment, Mouse Bao suddenly said strangely, "Don't you think he is a little familiar?"

    Hearing Mouse Bao's words, the other demon cultivators began to observe carefully.

    She Qi and She Jiu looked at each other, and they looked really familiar.

    "Is it Xiong Laohei?" Zhu Liang touched his chin and said hesitantly.

    As soon as the others heard his words, they immediately observed it carefully. That's right, Xiong Laohei. This guy is a big boss in the jungle. It is said that he has a house in the city. I have been playing for a long time, otherwise I would not have such a prestige.

    "Is that guy's cultivation reaching the tribulation period?" Yinglin probably remembered Xiong Laohei's cultivation.

    "Yeah, it's so powerful, why are you fighting?" Hu Qi couldn't understand.

    Zhu Yuan pouted, "In our world, if we can't soar, if we don't fight, I guess he'll get bored, right?"

    "Right, I heard, that winter three hundred years ago, it seemed like this After spending a day in the rain of blood, many people thought he was dead, but they didn't expect him to be all right."

    Everyone began to look at each other, isn't the person who died in the dense forest not him?

    But isn't he living well now? And the body has also cultivated into this kind of reinforced iron bone.

    "It wouldn't be blood rain, but you can actually refine it yourself, right?" Lang Fei suddenly had such a guess. After all, he was the one who had experienced the injury of blood rain, and he had the most right to say this.

    Everyone else looked at him, right? Could it be that Xiong Laohei refined the blood rain?

    Refining the blood rain, this kind of thing seems to be put on them, and they dare not even think about it.

    While they were thinking about it here, the other three arenas were also on the move.

    One of them was a very short-looking man, giving the impression of being a dwarf.

    The other two looked more ordinary, but they were all dressed as if they had just returned from the wild.

    These three people, the little dwarf was in the early stage of out-of-body cultivation, and the remaining two, a man in black with a little torn clothes, was in the early stage of integration.

    The other wearing a white patch is a mid-fit look.

    When they stood up here, the voices of the people in the entire arena dropped a few degrees, and everyone began to carefully observe the people who were lifted up.

    Jin Yu looked at Lin You, "Boss, can't we go on?"

    "Are there any rules?" Lin You asked, but he didn't plan to go on today.

    "There are no rules. Anyway, a big fist is the last word. Those who come to power can beat a hundred spirit stones and defeat ten spirit stones. They can stand up or step down directly. This is not forced." Hu Qi opened his mouth and said.

    You must know that they have all been in the ring, and there are still a lot of them, but the victory or defeat is between five and five. Fortunately, they did not suffer too serious injuries. Under normal circumstances, everyone in the ring will keep their hands at the end. .

    Under normal circumstances, there are not many people who kill themselves. After all, they all earn spirit stones, not to fight to the death.

    At this time, a person in the early stage of out of body jumped directly into the ring of the dwarf, and the two of them handed over to each other and started to fight directly.

    With the battle, it naturally attracted everyone's attention, and everyone didn't care about chatting, and they all began to watch the battle between the two.

    The dwarf looked weak, but when the battle started, everyone discovered that the dwarf was very strong, at least stronger than the one who challenged him.

    The battle ended quickly, and the challenger was thrown out of the ring, but he still took the ten spiritual stones and ran back to the stand.

    After being beaten up and getting the Ten Spirit Stones, it doesn't seem to be too much of a disadvantage.

    At least the five spirit stones that came in were earned back. At this time, Jin Yu and Lang Fei were a little ready to move.

    After all, the two of them were in the early stage of out-of-body, and as for Hu Qing, they didn't even think about fighting.

    Jinyu and Langfei looked at Lin You, "Boss, let's go up and try!"

    Lin You raised his eyebrows slightly, "If you want to try it, try it, but it's best to take off the spiritual stone bag on your body." The spiritual stone bag inside has been targeted by someone.

    Jin Yu smiled and handed the spirit stone bag directly to Li Qing, "It's safer to put it with Madam!"

    Li Qing took the spirit stone bag. She noticed one thing, and many people around her were staring at her hand. Where's the bag.

    Li Qing put away the spirit stone bag, Jinyu and Langfei went straight down, and they were going to challenge.

    This one has to sign a life and death certificate before the challenge. Although under normal circumstances, there are not many cases of dead people, but this one should be signed, because the arena does not bear this responsibility.

    Jin Yu went to test his own cultivation. With his cultivation, he could enter all four arenas, but he chose that dwarf. After all, he still had some confidence in fighting this person. Before taking the stage, he signed In a state of life and death, Lang Fei has been waiting on the side to answer him.

    After all, it is impossible for the two of them to be on stage at the same time. Although they can fight in other arenas, Lang Fei is also not sure.

    Jinyu jumped directly into the arena of the dwarf, and the two handed over at the same time, and the battle was about to break out.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 410 Killing the World 30

    On the stage, Jin Yu found out that the dwarf on the opposite side was not easy. Although it was easy for him to beat that person just now, he still hid his power.

    However, Jin Yu was not afraid to fight, and the two of them soon fought together. In the first fifty moves, the two of them hid their power, but they fought evenly, and then the two released their power.

    But the two of them are very strange, even if they fight in full swing, they still hide their power.

    Lang Fei, who was watching from the audience, couldn't help but touch his nose. He felt that he couldn't fight that little dwarf because he didn't have enough heart.

    It is Jinyu, a person with seven orifices, who is suitable for fighting with such a person who is full of hearts and minds. It is very enjoyable to watch it up close. Although he can't speak to remind Jinyu, when he sees that Jinyu has a slight upper hand, Lang Fei is stunned. I can't wait to jump up.

    The battle on the stage was fierce, and the people watching began to liven up.

    "The minds of these two people are a bit heavy!"

    "They are full of hearts and minds, and they have hit the present, nearly five hundred moves, and no one has done their best."

    "I guess they are all calculating the right time. "

    Why do I have a feeling that they will have a tie."

    "It's really rare to see a tie."

    You know, if a tie can be achieved, one hundred and ten spirit stones will be enough. It will be divided equally. This kind of situation cannot be used as a show. Someone once did a show, but it was abolished by the arena and threw it out. Therefore, no one wants to play this kind of ghost.

    After all, even if you win or lose, you can divide it equally, right?

    At this time, the battle on the stage was fierce, but both sides kept their hands. Jin Yu really felt that he had met an opponent, and this guy even gave him a feeling of coming from the jungle.

    But this little dwarf, he really had never seen it in the jungle.

    At this time, Mu Bao touched his chin, "This guy looks familiar!"

    Everyone looked at Mu Bao at this time. Mu Bao looked cute, but his height seemed to be similar to the guy in the ring. resemblance.

    Snake Qi said in disgust, "I know why I think he is attractive, he is of the same race as you."

    Everyone's eyes widened, that's the rat race?

    At this moment, Jinyu has a slight upper hand, and I have to say that Jinyu's combat experience is still good.

    But I don't know if it's because Jinyu and the others attracted everyone because of their battles, or for some other reason, the other three arenas have never had any masters.

    At this time, someone around Li Qing and the others finally took action. After this person went down and tested the arena directly, he headed towards Jinyu and the others' arena.

    Lin You squeezed Li Qing's little hand, he knew the man's plan, he planned to attack Jinyu.

    "Jinyu has already brought back the storage bag, why are they still not giving up?" Li Qing couldn't help frowning, why are these people sitting here, she still knows the inside story very well, these people are not just pointing at their spirit stones come?

    "Maybe they are planning to scare people, and when they rob us, they will be timid." Lin You pouted, "However, I think they may be taking the bet, and they may choose to provoke anger. Jinyu, let Jinyu bet."     "Aren't they afraid of being beaten?" Li Qing shook her head, they really don't lack spirit stones, to be honest, a million spirit stones are not even a drop in their eyes. But such a small amount of spiritual stones in such a place is a huge amount of wealth.     "I guess they are confident!"     Li Qing looked at Jin Yu's performance on the stage. After such a short time, how could those people be able to beat Jin Yu?

    Lin You continued to speak at this time, "These people feel like desperadoes. They should have always defeated the strong with the weak, so that's why they are so sure."

    Li Qing narrowed her eyes slightly, "They just look at it like this. In one round, you feel sure you can fight Jinyu? Can we let Jinyu retire?"

    "Of course, but they will definitely find a way to anger Jinyu." Lin You raised his eyebrows lightly.

    At this moment, Jinyu has completely gained the upper hand, and it is already considered to be completely pressing the opponent to fight, and the victory or defeat is a matter of an instant.

    The man was already standing beside Lang Fei at this time.

    "Are you brothers?" the man asked Langfei.

    Lang Fei glanced at the man and didn't say anything. Although Jin Yu was about to win the fight, his spiritual energy was almost exhausted. Even if he wanted to fight the next game, he had to meditate to recover. The man next to him was very Obviously it's a bargain.

    Naturally, Lang Fei didn't have a good look on him, but he also knew that Jin Yu could refuse, so he didn't say anything, lest this person cause any trouble.

    I have to say that Lang Fei is still very smart. This person hit a big nail in front of Lang Fei, and he was a little depressed for a while.

    You must know that this person listens to their boss and wants to anger the onlookers first. In this way, they can provoke a battle between the two sides, mainly because they feel that the other party is too rich, and only conflicts with them The more and more, they have more opportunities to start.

    But the man in front of him made him depressed, because this man ignored him at all, how could he quarrel like this?

    And he can't take the initiative. In the arena, except in the arena, if he does it in other places, he will be kicked out of the arena.

    Lang Fei didn't pick up on his stubbornness, this person could only wait, Jin Yu would come back to power after his opponent was defeated.

    Jin Yu finally swept the pair off the stage after a big move, and the spectators shouted excitedly one by one.

    Li Qing noticed one thing at this time, that is, in the rows in front, there were a few people who slapped the table a few times and were still cursing.

    "Huh? What's the matter with them?" If it wasn't for the use of divine sense in the arena, Li Qing would have wanted to scan it with divine sense.

    "The first few rows should be able to bet, and these people should have lost the bet." Lin You can probably guess what those people are doing.

    The person sitting in the front is either a person of status or a person with a lot of spiritual stones.

    After Jin Yu knocked him down, he directly took Lang Fei and led Lingshi away. He was tired, but he didn't want to play a second game.

    That man was waiting for the man to fight with him. Seeing him like this, he almost vomited blood. He thought that this man would insist on standing in the ring, but he didn't expect to quit so easily.

    And he just signed the life and death certificate, the other party left, he had to enter the ring.

    This made him feel a little bit of a loss to the wife and the army, and it was really a big loss.

    After this person came on stage, at this time, except for the black tower monster, there were two other arenas. The people who came to the stage and the people on the stage were almost equal, but the fight was not as exciting as Jinyu's. , Li Qing almost fell asleep.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 1.6K 29
(Y/n)'s family was amongst the few people who had fled the city to find refuge in the forest far from society after the Infection had spread through...
310K 7K 51
"နင်ဘယ်လိုဖြစ်နေသလဲမင်းမောင်..." "မောင်ကခင်ဗျားကိုနမ်းချင်နေတာလေ မောင့်မိန်းမရဲ့..." စိတ်ကူးယဥ်ဇာတ်လမ်းတစ်ပုဒ်သာဖြစ်ပါသည်။ Uni/Zawgyi Start Date-17/6...
3.5M 149K 57
There's more out there than you think. Ashley Cartwright works on a secluded island for her father as a secretary. The lab her father works at i...
37.1K 1.5K 44
In 2048, the United States was moving toward a second frontier era, a second Manifest Destiny across the solar system. Then, one day, thanks to a str...