The Rebirth Of The Female Mat...

By Xiaoshuo_

Li Qing was reborn, and she actually returned to two months before the end of the world. Now my mother is no... More

CHAPTER 1-10
CHAPTER 11-20
CHAPTER 21-30
CHAPTER 31-40
CHAPTER 41-50
CHAPTER 51-60
CHAPTER 61-70
CHAPTER 71-80
CHAPTER 81-90
CHAPTER 91-100
CHAPTER 101-110
CHAPTER 111-120
CHAPTER 121-130
CHAPTER 131-140
CHAPTER 141-150
CHAPTER 151-160
CHAPTER 161-170
CHAPTER 171-180
CHAPTER 181-190
CHAPTER 191-200
CHAPTER 201-210
CHAPTER 211-220
CHAPTER 221-230
CHAPTER 231-240
CHAPTER 241-250
CHAPTER 251-260
CHAPTER 261-270
CHAPTER 271-280
CHAPTER 281-290
CHAPTER 291-300
CHAPTER 301-310
CHAPTER 311-320
CHAPTER 321-330
CHAPTER 331-340
CHAPTER 341-350
CHAPTER 361-370
CHAPTER 371-380
CHAPTER 381-390
CHAPTER 391-400
CHAPTER 401-410
CHAPTER 411-420
CHAPTER 421-430
CHAPTER 431-440
CHAPTER 441-450
Chapter 451-460
Chapter 461-470
Chapter 471-480
Chapter 481-490
Chapter 491-500
Chapter 501-510
Chapter 511-520
Chapter 521-530
Chapter 531-540
Chapter 541-550
Chapter 551-560
Chapter 561-570
Chapter 571-580
Chapter 581-590
Chapter 591-600
Chapter 601-610
Chapter 611-620

CHAPTER 351-360

438 6 0
By Xiaoshuo_

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 351 Alchemy Conference 5

    Li Qing didn't know that they even had such a surprise. After all, in the cultivation world, no one usually cooks. Except for the homeless people who eat, like monks, they usually only eat bigu pills.

    And Zhuo Feng's clan actually used to be a refugee. Cooking was handed down from that time, and his ancestor at that time liked to eat it, so many delicacies were learned and researched by that ancestor.

    It is said that the shop he is running now was bought by the ancestor. After all, it really requires a lot of spirit stones to open a shop in the Holy City.

    Although it is said that he is not doing well now, if he can sell the shop, then he will become a rich man in an instant.

    They were tasting delicious food here, and a lot of exquisite food was being served all the time. At this time, Cai Yinyin and the others were unhappy.

    Although the dishes they order are not too expensive, they always order food, right? Why is the next door serving food all the time, but their food just doesn't come?

    "What's the matter? Why don't you serve us food?" A hot-tempered female nun couldn't hold back.

    "Wait a minute, it's probably because the dishes in front were not ready!" Others also noticed the serving situation of Li Qing's table.

    The hot female nun couldn't help but muttered, "Are they rice buckets? They serve so many dishes?" In fact, she was also a little jealous. You must know that the dishes on that table were all the most expensive dishes in Zuixianlou. , She has never tasted a lot of them.

    At this time, the second shopkeeper came to deliver food again, and they finally couldn't bear it any longer.

    "Second shopkeeper, why do their dishes keep serving, and what about ours?" the hot female nun said angrily, she was sitting beside Cai Yinyin, it seemed that the two of them had a good relationship, and they had been waiting for a long time. Not even a single dish was served, which is a bit unreasonable.

    "I'm sorry, fellow Daoists, the first few tables have ordered dishes a long time ago, and they haven't been served yet, but the dishes of the fellow Daoists are being made, and they'll be ready soon." The shop assistant was also very helpless, after all, Li Qing ordered There are too many signature dishes, and the prices are high, so under normal circumstances, the owner of their store has said that they should be close to these big local tyrants.     The big local tyrants will come more often when they eat well. As for the other people, to be honest, they can't earn many spirit stones at the Zuixianlou, so it doesn't matter if they go slowly.     Like the group of female nuns here, although they come here often, under normal circumstances, they don't order too expensive dishes. After all, this dish needs spirit stones.     At this time, the hot female cultivator pointed to the dish in his hand, "Give us this dish first! We're going to starve to death!" The     second shopkeeper looked at the hot female cultivator, "Fellow Daoist, the price of this dish is It's 38,000 spirit stones, please take out the spirit stones!" Normally, these people eat less than a fraction of this dish.     Cai Yinyin said with a smile, "You can serve them first, we're not in a hurry!" She pulled the hot female cultivator's hand, if she had probably bought it long ago.     But she has spent a lot of spirit stones buying clothes recently, and the last bit of spirit stone left in her hand has also been snatched from swallowing the moon. Now she can only wait until next month to get her The monthly example can be a little looser.     "Yin Yin, don't you have any spiritual stones on your body now?" The hot female cultivator looked at Cai Yinyin. She is usually this fool who pays money. What happened to her today? I have to say that this popular female cultivator is also a scheming bitch, and is usually the one with the most scheming Cai Yinyin.     Cai Yinyin pouted, "My spirit stones are spent in the Moon-Swallowing Heaven." Moon-Swallowing Heaven, hum! If I knew earlier that I wouldn't spend so many spiritual stones there, I was so tight that I didn't have any spiritual stones to eat with my little sisters.     "All of your beautiful clothes were bought on Moon-Swallowing Sky?" A female nun's voice suddenly became louder. Speaking of which, she had found out that Cai Yinyin's latest clothes were really beautiful, and she kept thinking Asked, but Cai Yinyin has been acting stupid, but she didn't expect that she finally revealed the place today.

    Cai Yinyin regretted saying this a little bit, she didn't want to promote Moon Moon Moon, especially that the store was owned by that woman, and that woman was the person she hated the most.

    But although she didn't want to say it, she still nodded reluctantly when she saw the eager eyes of several female cultivators around her, "That's right, it's Moon-Swallowing Heaven."

    "Wow, that's great, I'm done. I also want to go to Moon Moon Sky to buy clothes." The female cultivator who asked the question was excited, "Yin Yin, the clothes you wear are so beautiful, I wanted to buy them a long time ago."

    "Yes! Yes! I am also a long time ago. I just wanted to ask where Yin Yin bought her clothes. Let's go together!"

    "Add me! I also want to buy beautiful clothes!"

    "And me! And me!" Excited, they don't care about the question of what dishes haven't been served yet. All they think about now is beautiful clothes.

    Cai Yinyin's vanity made her start to show off. For example, how big is the clothing store in Moon Moon Store, and the style of each floor is different from each floor. For example, how many layers of clothes she likes, she is the same anyway. I told the same to my good sisters.

    Everyone exclaimed, eager to start action immediately!

    At this time, a male cultivator from a nearby table came over and looked at Cai Yinyin, "Miss Cai, I heard that the lady of the city owner who swallowed the moon is very beautiful, is it true?"

    Cai Yinyin heard this. With these words, her face suddenly darkened. Isn't this to expose her shortcomings? She didn't seem to have seen the person in front of her even in Moon-Swallowing Sky, "Is she just like that?"

    "It's strange, many people say she's beautiful, you haven't seen her, have you?" The male cultivator shook his head. said a word.

    "Who said I haven't seen her?" No one could see it better than her. That woman is indeed beautiful, but no matter how beautiful she is, she is just a small city owner's wife. She decided to find her this time. A super powerful man must be stronger than the man who swallowed the moon.

    Li Qing thought it was very strange that Cai Yinyin didn't seem to take her own loss of life seriously. And that matter seems to be suppressed, but some big families should know about it, right?

    She could see that Cai Yinyin had a dream of marrying a wealthy family, but it was destined to be impossible for her to achieve.

    At this moment, Lin You turned her little face over, "Dear me, hurry up and eat!" What does such a disgusting woman see her? The thought of that woman's entanglement made him feel sick, and that woman was too black-hearted, how far away could she be!

    Li Qing smiled and continued to eat. In the entire hall, their table was not disturbed by Cai Yinyin and the others.

    At this time, someone opened his mouth and said, "I have a portrait of the city owner's wife here, five hundred spirit stones, who wants it?"

    "Five hundred spirit stones, give me a share!" Someone immediately asked He was digging out the spirit stone, and the speed at which he took out the spirit stone was so fast that Li Qing felt that he should be a nurse!

    "Give you the spirit stone, I want it!"

    "I want it too! Five hundred spirit stones for you!"
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 352 Alchemy Conference 6

    "Sell me a share!" In an instant, there was a quarrel in the entire hall, and many male cultivators were unwilling to show weakness and bought a copy.

    That's why Lin You and Zhuo Wei didn't move. Zhuo Wei has been observing his master's face. The portrait of his wife is selling well. Shouldn't the master be unhappy?

    At this time, Yun Tianqi happened to be walking downstairs and saw the jade slip in the man's hand. He waved his hand and took it directly. He looked at the beautiful figure in the jade slip, and the whole person was fascinated. He was somber, "Is this the only one?"

    At this time, the portrait seller looked at Yun Tianqi with a smile, "Oh, it turned out to be Young Master Yun, that Young Master Yun, the lady of the city owner. I don't have much time to come out, so I only have five kinds in total."

    "Five of five, give me a share of each!" Yun Tianqi threw a storage bag to the man as he spoke, and the man After taking the storage bag, he immediately grinned and threw the remaining four jade slips to Yun Tianqi, who directly took the jade slips.

    Since he can't find anyone, looking at the portrait can comfort his heart.

    Speaking of which, after seeing Li Qing's portrait, he lost interest in the beauty he saw at the alchemy conference. Without comparison, there would be no harm. In front of Li Qing, the beauty was really like a side dish of clear porridge.

    However, he did not continue to look, but walked directly towards the gate, but before he went out, he was stopped by Cai Yinyin, "Young Master Yun, I also have a share of swallowing the moon in my hand. The image of Tiancheng Lord's wife."     Yun Tianqi looked at Cai Yinyin, no one knew what happened to Cai Yinyin, but he knew very well, and he looked at this woman playfully.     Who gave her the confidence to make her dare to talk to her? And let him see that her intentions are very strong.     "What do you want?" Yun Tianqi looked at the woman playfully.     "I want to follow Young Master Yun's side." Cai Yinyin said directly.

    "Are you worthy?" Before Yun Tianqi could speak, the people around Yun Tianqi began to speak, and Yun Tianqi's eyes were full of disgust, this woman, he was disgusting!

    "Yin Yin just wants to ask for a good future!" Cai Yinyin said gloomily, but Yun Tianqi understood what she meant.

    Yun Tianqi laughed, this woman is really smart, does she know that she can't get any benefits from the Moon Swallowing Heaven City Lord?

    The people around Yun Tianqi looked at this woman amusingly, did she really think that the young master would compromise?

    At this time, Yun Tianqi looked at her and said, "It depends on whether what you have brought out is enough!"

    Cai Yinyin took out a jade slip and handed it directly to Yun Tianqi, not knowing what Yun Tianqi saw, A glimmer of brilliance flashed in his eyes, and he looked at Cai Yinyin, "You can follow me these days!"

    "Thank you, Young Master Yun!" Cai Yinyin clenched her fist secretly, she must marry in these two days.

    Here, Lin You's face has become ashen, watching others thinking about his daughter-in-law, how could he feel comfortable?

    But the person next to Yun Tianqi is not something he can provoke. Besides, the goblin can be by his side. If he is impulsive, and Yun Tianqi discovers the existence of the goblin, then he is not because of the little goblin. Lost?

    Li Qing was also worried that Lin You was too impulsive, so she kept holding his hand.

    Lin You smiled at Li Qing, and the other hand kept serving her vegetables.

    Knowing that her men would not be impulsive, she felt at ease. With their current abilities, there was absolutely no way to compete with each other.

    Although Li Qing is now on the fifth floor of the Nascent Soul and Lin You is on the third floor of the out-of-body stage, but Yun Tianqi has two great powers in the Mahayana stage, and this is not something they can provoke.

    Yun Tianqi finally took Cai Yinyin away, and the remaining female nuns had jealous eyes in their eyes. How could that woman be so lucky?

    "Cai Yinyin's life is so good!" A female cultivator gritted her teeth and said.

    "With Young Master Yun, she might be able to seek a good marriage."

    "Not necessarily!" The hot female cultivator seemed to know something, that woman was so dirty, how could she be able to seek a good marriage?

    Even if Young Master Yun asked her to follow her, it wouldn't wash away the traces of her being spoiled, right?

    The hot female cultivator narrowed her eyes slightly. If she hated who she hated the most, it would be Cai Yinyin. That woman was obviously useless, but luck was so good.

    Originally, she thought that Cai Yinyin would not be able to turn over when she came back this time, but she did not expect that she would have the opportunity to follow Young Master Yun's side.

    Li Qing and Lin You were eating while listening to the sour words of the female nuns on the table next to them, but it had nothing to do with them.

    On the other hand, the male cultivator who sold jade slips was still selling jade slips there, and even after Yun Tianqi left, he said, "During this time, the young master Yun has been looking for the figure of the wife of the Lord of the Moon-Swallowing Heaven City. , and even the invitation of the City Lord of the Moon-Swallowing Heaven was sent by him."

    "But he didn't wait for anyone, did he?"

    "Everyone knows that he has bad intentions, so how could he still show up?"

    "I heard that the Moon-Swallowing Heaven's The city owner and the city owner's wife are here."

    "They are here, but they are hidden, and no one has been found yet!"

    "Why do I feel that Young Master Yun is so infatuated!"

    "I didn't expect Young Master Yun to fall in love with him. With a married woman, how beautiful is that woman?" Some nuns thought it was a little incredible.

    At this time, the person next to her let her take a look at the portrait of Li Qing in Eryu Jianli, and the female cultivator exclaimed, "No wonder, this woman like me feels beautiful when she sees it!"

    "Such a beautiful woman, No wonder Young Master Yun has become aware of it."

    "I don't know how it compares to the number one beauty in the Holy City?"

    "The most beautiful in the holy city? Are you kidding me? Is she worthy of being compared with that lady? Her name of beauty is entirely held up by Hua Lingshi, and her face is full of morbidity, I really I can't tell that there is any beauty."

    "I agree, the most beautiful in the holy city, it is not worthy of the name!"

    "Her face is so white that she was made by a powder puff, like a ghost, and I don't know who chose it."

    " It's all said, it was bought with money!" Someone pouted and said.

    The female cultivator at Cai Yinyin's table had already started eating at this time. They didn't say much, but listened to the words of the people around them. In fact, they were also curious about how beautiful the city owner's wife was. If it weren't for the absence of spirit stones, It is estimated that they all want to spend money to buy a jade slip to have a look.

    Li Qing and Lin You looked at each other. They didn't expect that Young Master Yun was the one looking for them, and they didn't know what would happen to Cai Yinyin if she followed that man. Yin Yin has already paid the price for what she did.

    Li Qing and Lin You didn't eat too much, but Zhuo Feng ate too much, and he even packed the rest of the dishes in the end.

    Of course, Xingxianlou's dishes are so expensive, and packing them is normal.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 353 Alchemy Conference 7

    Next, Lin You was no longer in the mood to wander. He took Li Qing and took Zhuo Feng back to Zhuo Feng's small hotel, ready to wait for the next day's competition.

    Zhuo Feng had already taken off the brand of his own shop, and then took care of the appearance. At least he couldn't tell that this place was a hotel before, but his master said that they will be here in the future. The secret point of contact in the Holy City.

    Zhuo Feng still likes this name very much, secret contact point! He looked at it and saw that there were a little less people.

    "Master, aren't there too few people here? Would you like to go to Moon Moon Sky and bring some people here?" Zhuo Wei didn't want to have so many people.

    However, Lin You quickly picked up some of his subordinates from Yueyuetian through the doll. At this moment, their manpower is finally enough, but they still have no way to compete with the big forces.

    At night, when Lin You and Li Qing were sleeping soundly, there was a strong knock on the door outside.

    "Check! Check! Big check!" shouted the people outside.

    Lin You and Li Qing looked at each other, "Baby, you go back to the space first, and I'll take care of the rest."

    Lin You felt that this examination was a bit strange, and it was better for her own women not to show up. Li Qing shook her head, "I'm a person who wants to participate in the competition. If I don't exist in a major inspection, do you think I'll be too noticeable?"

    Lin You thought about it, and even if there was something wrong, They could hide in the space at any time, and the two of them went downstairs directly. At this time, the people from the Holy City Guard came in.     They looked at the people in the room, and then asked where they came from. Several people had already discussed it. The place they were talking about was also a remote place, and the guards did not suspect anything.     After all, many sects are hidden in remote places, which is not surprising.     Li Qing also showed her proof of being a second-level alchemist. Those people left soon. For them, it is better to offend the alchemist less, or else they don't know how they died.

    Outside the door, Lin You's subordinates took out a bag of spirit stones and handed them to the leader.

    It turned out that this incident was still caused by that Yun Tianqi. His goal was still Li Qing, and it was to check the situation where there were only two husband and wife. I didn't expect that Lin You brought a team of people and solved it. crisis in them.

    Lin You raised his eyebrows lightly when he heard the report from his family members, it seemed that it was right for more people to live here.

    Lin You brought in a few more formation wizards overnight. They spent one night raising the formation level of this small hotel by several steps. Since it is his own territory, it is natural to have better defense.

    The next day, when it came to the competition, in addition to Lin You and Zhuo Feng, there were also Yun Qin and Li Hui who followed them. The two of them didn't turn around in the Moon-Swallowing Sky. That Cai Yinyin wouldn't know them. Then some of Lin You's subordinates and Zheng Hao also followed.     This made Kong Zhenzhen and Zhao Jia feel depressed. They knew they would not be wandering around in the Moon-Swallowing Sky. Now, the chance to come to the Holy City to play is gone, but fortunately, the Holy City now has them. With their stronghold, it is very convenient to play in the future.     When Lin You and the others came here to accompany the game, he also sent someone to see if there were courtyards for sale in the Holy City. Relatively speaking, the hotel did not have a courtyard, which was very inconvenient.     Li Qing went to the stage to compete. Although there were many fewer people this time, there were still a lot of people in the competition. She still started to concoct pills after she had completed the defensive formation. Those before the middle stage are considered third-level alchemists, and those after the middle stage of foundation building are considered fourth-level alchemists.     Li Qing directly chose an elixir suitable for the later stage of foundation establishment. She still controlled her elixir speed, so as not to be too conspicuous, but her consciousness was still quietly observing other people. After all, she Although there are a lot of pills in hand, they are not so complete. Taking this opportunity, it is also good to study the pills made by others.     Li Qing regretted it a little, why didn't she think of it yesterday?

    Li Qing immediately contacted the doll and asked the doll to help her consciousness to record the process of alchemy for everyone in the audience.

    As soon as the doll heard it, he said, "Master, I should have done this long ago, why did I forget it yesterday?" When he said to let go, he was not idle, and immediately went to cooperate with Li Qing's consciousness. With his help, Guaranteed not to be discovered by anyone.

    Li Qing's consciousness did not look carefully at a certain person, because if you look carefully, it will attract the attention of the other party. The things they used to record this time are all modern means, such as video recorders, mobile phones, etc. No spiritual power is used when recording, and it will not attract the attention of others.

    And with her consciousness and the help of the doll to hide, it is still difficult for others to find.

    After Li Qing was successfully refined, she also succeeded in refining the medicinal pill she wanted to refine. Soon it was time to test the pill. An alchemy master walked up to Li Qing and picked up the medicine she had refined. Pill, "Spiritual pills

    suitable for use after the eighth floor of the Foundation Establishment, three high-grade, two middle-grade, yes, yes, the descendants are formidable!" The alchemist directly took out a fourth-level alchemist badge and handed it over to him. Li Qing.

    Li Qing directly pinned it to her own clothes. This time, the alchemy was made, but the alchemy masters who were suitable for the middle stage of foundation establishment and below were all smashed.

    After all, there is no one who can refine the pills in the late stage of foundation building, but no one can refine the pills in the early stage of foundation construction.

    The medicinal pills were taken away by the people of the Alchemy Association. After all, the raw materials were used by others, so taking it away is a matter of course.

    Li Qing didn't know that the person who took her to refine the medicinal pill was the vice president of the Alchemy Association. The medicinal pill she made yesterday had already attracted the attention of those in the Alchemy Association.

    The main reason is that the purity of the medicinal pills refined by Li Qing is extremely high, reaching more than 98%. You must know that even the president of the Alchemy Association is only about 95% pure. To what extent, it means that there are almost no impurities, and it means that there are almost no side effects when people eat it.

    How could this not attract the attention of these refining masters, so this time the vice president came directly, and he also noticed that the purity of the medicinal pills that Li Qing refined this time is still 98% above.

    In particular, the purity of one of the middle-grade medicinal herbs is almost 99%.

    The vice-chairman has already decided that 99% of the stone belongs to him, and he wants to use it for research.

    Li Qing doesn't know these things. She is still holding a fourth-level alchemist badge. Alas, it seems that alchemists above the fourth level are very popular. Very few, because people who focus on cultivation will not be busy with alchemy, and those who are also busy with alchemy will not focus on cultivation. This is a dead end, but who knows that there is such a freak as the tribulation body?
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 354 Alchemy Conference 8

    This is Li Qing's advantage of the robbery body, so Li Qing doesn't have to concentrate on cultivation at all, and she has a lot of free time now.

    Without cultivating, she spends most of her time concocting pills, and with the growth of her cultivation, she can concoct more and more pills, plus her pill success rate, in swallowing the moon God, in fact, she supplies one-third of the medicinal pills in the medicine store.

    Of course, this is a secret, and it is impossible for others to know.

    Only a quarter of the people who successfully advanced this time, from more than 8,000 people in the first game, until now, there are only a few thousand people who have advanced to the third game. The number of people is really too small. too much.

    Moreover, in this second game, because of the problem of the fryer, more than a dozen alchemists were directly killed. These alchemists were all taken down for treatment. Whether there will be casualties or not, that may be the case.

    And with the improvement of the alchemy level, as long as there is a situation of frying the furnace, the injury will definitely appear along with it, and it will become more and more serious.

    Li Qing decided that in tomorrow's game, the formation around him must be made a little more advanced, so as not to be influenced by others.

    Li Qing stood up and was about to leave the stage when a female alchemist around her looked at her and asked, "Are you the one with the highest alchemy purity?"

    "Alchemy purity?" Li Qing was a little confused. .

    The female alchemist's eyes widened, "Don't tell me, you don't know the purity of your alchemy?"

    Li Qing shook her head, she really didn't know about it.

    "Hey! Are you mistaken? I am from the Alchemy Association, and my master said that your alchemy purity has reached more than 98%, which means that the elixirs you have refined are almost free of erysipelas. "The female alchemist looked at Li Qing in shock. From her eyes, she could tell that this woman really didn't know.

    "I really don't know." Li Qing really heard the word purity for the first time.

    "My God, you don't even know the purity, you must know that the purity of the medicinal pills I made is only about 70%, which is still relatively high purity, those alchemists outside, the purity is only 100%. About fifty, there are a lot of erysipelas in here. You don't even know that the purity can be refined to more than 98%..." The female alchemist was beaten to pieces.

    At this moment, the voice of the doll rang out from Li Qing's mind, "I forgot about this, because of the tribulation body, when you were concocting pills, the purity of pure pills was relatively high, which is something that anyone can do. It 's not comparable." The

    female alchemist handed Li Qing a jade slip, "At this time, about the introduction of purity, would you give me a medicinal pill that you usually refine?"

    Li Qing took the jade slip , also took out a bottle of medicinal pill from his storage ring and handed it to the female cultivator.

    "My name is Luoluo, what's your name?" Luoluo is very lively, otherwise he wouldn't have dragged Li Qing to talk for so long.

    "My name is Li Qing!" Li Qing has already swept through the contents of the jade slip. I didn't expect that the medicinal pill refined by the president of the Alchemy Association is only 95% pure. Is she a little too high-profile now? .

    "Li Qing, you don't even know that the person who took your medicinal pills just now was the vice president of our Alchemy Association. I didn't expect that the purity of your medicinal pills would alarm him." Lolo said with admiration, she was already I took out a pill, which was just a pill suitable for the initial stage of forming pills, but Luo Luo looked at the pill and exclaimed.

    "Aiya! Aiya! It's against the sky! It's against the sky!" Lolo shouted loudly, successfully attracting a crowd of onlookers.

    "Little Junior Sister, what's the matter?"

    "Lolo, what happened?"

    "Little Luoluo, what are you holding in your hand, show it to Senior Brother!"

    These people are obviously from the Alchemy Association, and they are all about Luo Luo. Luo surrounded by the middle, Luo Luo has quickly put away the medicine pill.

    Medicine pills with a purity of more than 99%, this is against the sky, it is really against the sky! Luoluoke was reluctant to take it out again. She wanted to study it in private. There were ten in the bottle. It happened to be the master's birthday in two days. She just took out one for the master, haha, this Soon she was able to please her master again.

    Others felt a little strange when they saw Lolo's appearance.

    Li Qing also took this opportunity to slip away, so many people from the Alchemy Association, she doesn't want to deal with them now.

    At this time, everyone on the judges platform looked at the vice president of the Alchemy Association.

    "Vice President Jiang, what kind of wind brought you here?" An elder looked at Vice President Jiang.

    Vice President Jiang got what he wanted now. It was a joy. He took out the medicine pill and swayed it, "99% pure medicine medicine."

    "Ninety-nine percent pure medicine." "

    Ninety-nine percent, that's impossible, right?" "     Haha

    , our Alchemy Association has talents.

    "

The eyes of the people of the sect lit up.

    Scattered alchemists...

    You must know that this represents interests. If you can control that alchemist, it means that their sect or family will have a place in the alchemy world in the future.

    I have to say that more than half of these people have bad thoughts, especially the young master Yun, who has turned his mind a lot. He has already looked in the direction of Li Qing's departure, and the female alchemist didn't notice it before. But this time, it caught his attention, and he looks handsome.

    This female cultivator's face doesn't seem to be her original face...

    Thinking of this, Yun Tianqi suddenly felt his heart beat faster, she couldn't be her, right?

    Li Qing didn't know that her vest was about to fall off. Now she has attracted the attention of many people, but she is still a little unaware.

    However, Lin You felt a little strange, "Baby, why are everyone on the jury looking at you?"

    "Eh? Are they looking at me?" Li Qing's eyes widened, she didn't notice at all.

    "Well, yes!" Zheng Hao was also sure.

    "It's over, it's probably because of the purity of the pills." Li Qing frowned. Is it still useful to reduce the purity of her pills now?

    The third game is still scheduled for the second day. There is no need for them to wait here anymore. Originally, Yunqin and Li Hui were very happy. They felt that they had the opportunity to go shopping, but now because of the purity of alchemy, Li Qing caused the problem After the attention of all parties, the group of them did not dare to wander around casually, and went directly back to their stronghold.

    Speaking of which, Lin You originally planned to take Li Qing around this holy city. Before, it was just their husband and wife. He was always worried that someone would find out. .

    This made him feel a little depressed. If they were strong, no one would dare to provoke them, but now because of their weak strength, all parties are staring at them, making them a little tied.

    The way back was not too long, but they were stopped after they walked a few steps.

    "Master Li!" The group of female cultivators who came here were quite gentle.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 355 Alchemy Conference 9

    Lin You noticed for a moment that the highest cultivation among the group of women was the female cultivator in the late Nascent Soul, and he was also the leader of the group of female cultivators.

    "Is something wrong?" Li Qing looked at the group of female cultivators in front of her. She didn't have much rejection of female cultivators. As long as she wasn't a woman like Cai Yinyin, she would have no ill feelings.

    "Alchemist Li, we are from the Deyun Taoist Temple, my name is Hui'an, can I ask you to help with alchemy?" Hui'an then said, "Our Taoist temple needs an elixir in the early stage of the formation of elixir, and the level of elixir is not high, but The purity is required to be more than 99%. We bring our own herbs and how many spirit stones are needed. Alchemist Li said it!"

    "Oh? Is there an elixir?" Li Qing could not guarantee that she had the elixir of that kind.

    Soon, Hui'an respectfully handed the pill to Li Qing. Li Qing found out that this is a kind of pill that can repair the damage of consciousness. This kind of pill has high requirements on purity, and it seems that, then The wounded in Deyun Gym should be very serious, so the purity required is extremely high.

    "I can try refining this medicine, but I can't guarantee that the purity can meet the requirements!" Li Qing looked at Hui An with a serious attitude.

    "As long as Alchemist Li tries his best, we have prepared ten medicinal herbs. We only need one pill that is more than 99%. If we can't make it out, we can only blame our bad luck." Hui An did not agree. Not force.

    "Okay!" Li Qing agreed.

    So, under the leadership of Hui'an, they went directly to the branch of Deyun Taoist Temple in the Holy City.

    This made Li Qing and the others not expect that this branch of Deyun Taoist Temple opened to the Holy City, and the area is not small.

    Li Qing went directly to the alchemy room with the pill recipe, while Lin You and the others were taken to the Taoist temple for a tour.

    Speaking of which, the area of ​​this Taoist temple is really too vast. When Lin You and the others were watching the Taoist priest here, they couldn't help but say that they also wanted to buy a piece of land. At this time, the Taoist priest's eyes lit up. .

    "Fellow Daoist, there is a large yard next to our Taoist temple that was intended to be sold, but recently because of the alchemy conference, there has been no way to sell it. The owner of the yard has left, and the spiritual stone he desperately needs is still available. We paid for it in advance from the Taoist temple."

    Lin You was delighted, "Please ask the Taoist priest to show us!" The

    female Taoist leader took Lin You and the others directly to the yard next door. This yard is really better than Zhuo. There are many peaks there. Although it is not comparable to the Taoist temple, the area is more than half the size of the Taoist temple.

    "It's close to the outskirts of the holy city, so the average house area is very large. The area of ​​this yard is like five acres of land. It needs 30,000 spirit stones for low-grade spirit stones and 2.9 million for middle-grade spirit stones. If you have high-grade spirit stones, 25,000 will be enough, if you have top-grade spirit stones, it will be even better, and two hundred top-grade spirit stones will be fine." The Taoist priest said it completely according to the needs of their Taoist temple.     After all, they paid 30,000,000 low-grade spirit stones at the time. You must know that using low-grade spirit stones to exchange top-grade spirit stones is really priceless, so if the other party can produce top-grade spirit stones, their requirements are really low. .     Lin You was immediately happy when he heard it, this requirement is really too low, "Okay, I agree!"     Lin You directly took out two hundred top-quality spirit stones, and the female Taoist priest also took out the house's The house deed erased his mark on it, and Lin You took the house deed and stamped his mark on it.     This yard is theirs, and the group did not leave, and started to take care of their yard.     It covers an area of ​​five acres, which is nearly more than 3,000 square meters. This yard has a front garden and a back garden, and the house is in the middle.     The garden is nicely built, but the building is a little disliked and weird.     Lin You and the others were uncomfortable, but they still built various formations to protect the entire yard, and then the group directly demolished the building.     This building is too ugly and too strange, Lin You even felt a gloomy wind.

    After the building was demolished, the foundation was also dug out. When the group saw the underground situation, they were all a little dumbfounded.

    The ground is really full of bones, and Lin You invited the Taoist priest next door again. It is better to solve the problems of these bones.

    The female Taoist did not expect this to be the case in this underground, and directly shouted the sins and sins, but she still gathered all the souls here, and after inquiring about their causes of death, she sent them over.

    When the female Taoist left, her face was gloomy. She didn't expect that she was tricked by that person. Although it was said that the house was eventually bought by Lin You and the others, it made her feel that she owed Lin You and the others a favor.     The problem of those bones was solved, and Lin You and the others didn't plan to build a house on that piece again. Although they were monks, they didn't mind these things as long as they were cleaned up, but they were still uncomfortable.     Lin You recruited a lot of people, flattened that piece of land, moved the backyard there, and built a six-story building in the backyard.     Although it was said that it could be built higher, he noticed that the highest one in the entire Holy City was only the sixth floor, so they shouldn't be too early to be seen. After all, the water in the Holy City was deep.     Besides Li Qing, when he arrived at the alchemy room, he studied the pill recipe and started to use it, but this kind of pill is really too difficult to refine.     The first furnace actually blew up. Fortunately, the second furnace turned into pills, but the two pills were only 92% pure, which was far from 99%.     Li Qing thinks it's a bit strange. You must know that she has checked and the purity of the medicinal pills she has refined is more than 98%. Why is this only 92%? This is also too low.     Could it be that there are still unnecessary things in this pill recipe?     Li Qing began to deduce it. After her deduction, she really found that there is a medicinal herb called Rehmannia glutinosa in this pill recipe, which seems to have no effect at all.

    When Li Qing was refining the third furnace, she directly took out Rehmannia glutinosa. The purity of the medicinal pills refined this time was 98.5%. Although it was a high-grade pill, it was not 99%. the other party needs.

    Li Qing never thought that what the female Taoist wanted was more than 99% of the middle grade, in fact, 98% of the top grade was completely enough.

    Li Qing continued refining, the fourth, fifth, and sixth furnaces, until the seventh furnace, only a 99% pure elixir was produced in the high-grade dan.

    She put away the remaining herbs, and then she got up and walked out of the alchemy room.

    At this time, it was already dark outside. As soon as she came out, Lin You directly hugged her waist, "Is it finished?"

    The female Taoist priest was also waiting, and Li Qing put a porcelain bottle He threw it into her arms, "A high-grade 99% pure medicine pill." The

    female Taoist priest's eyes suddenly lit up, "Thank you, Li Danshi, this time my master's consciousness can be saved." After speaking, She left in a hurry.

    Lin You directly hugged Li Qing and returned to the next door.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 356 Alchemy Conference 10

    Li Jing looked at Lin You strangely, Lin You chuckled lightly, "We need a house, and it happens that the Taoist priest sells the house on behalf of others, and the house becomes ours."

    After thinking about it, Lin You still put the house The bones below said a little, but they have changed the place now, and directly changed the flowers.

    In fact, they had thought about building a pond before, but thinking that it was already a shade of land, if they built another pond, wouldn't it be more shaded?

    Li Qing followed Lin You into the yard. The people in the yard were still busy. They were going to plant all the original plants in the backyard on the land, but they found that it was a little impossible. It turned out to be a barren land.

    Everyone was a little frustrated, but Li Qing didn't take it seriously. She looked at Lin You, "Do you remember where those schools were built before the end of the world?"

    "Mass Burial Mound?" Lin You squinted slightly. Eyes, "You can turn this place into a training ground."

    Li Qing nodded, and Lin You spoke immediately. The place was quickly turned into a training ground by a group of monks, and a competition platform was also built.

    Building a house is really familiar to the people who swallowed the moon, and they have built a teleportation array in this house. In the future, they don't need to teleport through the teleportation array elsewhere, and they can directly transfer from the moon-swallowing sky. Teleport to the Holy City.

    "It's really convenient!" Zhao Jia stepped out of the teleportation array, and there were many people around her. Now the people in the City Lord's Mansion are very happy, but everyone in the City Lord's Palace knows that they are now You can go to the Holy City at any time.

    Of course, this is their secret of swallowing the moon, and others should not know it.

    "Convenience is convenience, but we'd better change our appearance when we go out, lest we meet that Cai Yinyin." Kong Zhenzhen really hated this Cai Yinyin to the bone.

    "That's right, that woman is a good thing. With her around, we might not have a good time in the Holy City!" Zhao Jia was the boss of Cai Yinyin's opinion.

    "Master, can you get rid of that Cai Yinyin?" Kong Zhenzhen felt that the existence of such a person was really annoying.

    "Did you still use your hands to get rid of her? She is looking for someone to marry at this time. When she finds someone, you can send the image stone to that man." Li Qing said lightly. She raised her eyebrows, Cai Yinyin, she also looked disgusting, but it wouldn't be fun if her hands were dirty, so it's okay to move the bad guys.

    She wants to marry a good family, so it's better to destroy her wish. It would be better if she can't stay in the holy city.

    Of course, the premise is not to let her think about swallowing the moon again.

    Li Qing frowned, thinking about how to make this woman dare not go to swallow the moon again? Do you want to share this image stone in the hands of the people who swallowed the moon?

    Li Qing felt that this seemed a bit unkind. After all, Cai Yinyin in the image stone was really too dissolute, and could be comparable to Teacher Cang before the end of the world, so

    Li Qing looked at Kong Zhenzhen and Zhao Jia, "Do you have any good ideas to make that Cai Yinyin not even dare to go to swallow the moon in the future?"

    Zhao Jia frowned, "The last time, their family suppressed her, if we If it is provoked again, will it cause a battle between the two cities?"

    This question is very serious, after all, Yuehua City is much stronger than their Moon-Swallowing Sky, and it is not easy for them to fight now.

    "Yuehuacheng should have given up on her, right?" Li Qing raised her eyebrows lightly.

    "I gave up on her, but she is now standing in front of that Young Master Yun again." Zhuo Feng came over at this time, "That Young Master Yun is a very popular existence in the entire cultivation world, standing by him In fact, it is equivalent to ascending to the sky in one step, even if she had any bad things in the past, it can be ignored."

    Li Qing's eyes widened, "Can you still do this?"

    "Yes! Madam, if you don't wait for you to attend the alchemy conference to the end, if you can get the first place, you can show your identity directly. In this way, you may be able to shock Cai Yinyin." Zhuo Feng couldn't help but suggest.

    Li Qing shook her head, "I'm not interested, I just need to get the identity card I want, nothing else matters."

    Li Qing didn't know, she couldn't keep a low profile now.

    Because the female Taoist priest of Deyun Taoist Temple had already used the Divine Consciousness Pill and woke up. As soon as she woke up, someone immediately asked. After all, many people wanted a high-purity medicinal pill. Sunny got it here.

    There are even many people who have already planned to grab Li Qing. Lin You and the others didn't know about this.

    But because Zhuo Feng went back to his small hotel, he didn't expect to meet an acquaintance who ran the news. When that person complained, he revealed the news.

    Zhuo Feng was so frightened that he broke out in a cold sweat, and he immediately went back and told Lin You the news.

    Lin You also broke out in a cold sweat. If they were not prepared, they might have been blinded.

    After all, many people know what they are like now. If they go without any precautions, then if someone is caught, they will be really passive.

    Early the next morning, the others planned to follow, but they were stopped by Lin You. This time, only he can follow. If others want to go, they can only pretend to be other people and pretend to be onlookers. Yun Kan, and if something really happens, they just need to protect themselves and don't come forward.

    Lin You said this, people with low cultivation will automatically stop going, and they don't want to cause trouble for Lin You and Li Qing.

    Especially Zheng Hao resisted not going. He felt that he was dragging his sister's back, so he went to practice right away.

    In the holy city, the spiritual energy is still very strong, and it is still very suitable for cultivation.

    Zhao Jia and Kong Zhenzhen also consciously refused to go, as for Yunqin and the others, they stayed in the courtyard and dared not go out.

    Fortunately, the people in the Taoist temple did not sell their positions, otherwise, it would be bad if someone blocked their house.

    When Lin You and Li Qing went out in the morning, they wore black robes that covered their faces.

    "You can't be with me!" Li Qing refused Lin You to follow her.

    Lin You thought about it too, he changed his appearance and separated from Li Qing.

    In this way, the two walked all the way to the venue of the alchemy competition.

    At this time, there were already a lot of people standing outside, and there were a lot of people from various sects.

    "Have you seen that alchemist?"

    "I haven't noticed, I haven't come yet, do you dare not show up?"

    "I don't think so, the news leaked?"

    "Please, can you hide this news? ?"

    "Then I don't dare to come."

    These people didn't know that Li Qing was standing behind them. As for Lin You, who had separated from her now, Li Qing was wearing a black robe on the field, which made the surrounding People outside are depressed, why didn't they expect people to dress up like this?
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 357 Alchemy Conference 11

    Li Qing's appearance shocked even the vice president of the Alchemy Association. He even walked up to Li Qing, "Why are you here? There are so many people here who want to attack you!"

    Li Qing chuckled lightly. After a while, "So when the game is over, I will just disappear from the arena. The vice president should not say anything."

    "Don't worry, I will give you this convenience!" The vice president chuckled, knowing that their Alchemy Association also I want to give all alchemists a protection, but now things are backfired, but they are still happy to provide some help.

    Naturally, no one dares to break into the alchemy arena, but as long as you step out of the arena, that's not necessarily the case. People from all sects or families in the audience are eager to try, especially the Young Master Yun of Yunxiaomen. Xiang Li Qing's gaze was even more eager.

    He is now certain that it is this woman, and she is the woman he is looking for. Although he cannot see her true face now, he can be sure that it is her.

    He will take her back! Most definitely! She can only be his!

    If Lin You knew what he was thinking, he would probably have thought about strangling him directly, right?

    But Lin You doesn't know, because Lin You has returned to the space now, because Li Qing said that as long as she finishes alchemy, and then after verification, she will go back directly to the space, and then go back to their courtyard, the next exam At that time, she will appear directly on the alchemy arena, and then disappear directly from the alchemy arena. The vice president has already agreed.

    Li Qing was worried about the stupid actions of the alchemists around her, so she added a lot of formations by her side. Anyway, even if someone broke the formation, it would be enough for her to refine the current medicine.

    Li Qing had already figured out what kind of medicinal pill to refine long ago.

    This time, Li Qing didn't bother to look at other people's alchemy time. She started to act as soon as she sat down. Refining this kind of elixirs was completely familiar to her and did not pose any threat to her.

    Li Qing has started refining here, and there are not many people who act like her, and the rest are still studying pill recipes!

    Li Qing's time to concoct pills was very short, and it took only half an hour to concoct pills at this stage.

    The vice-chairman didn't even think of this, but he knew that the previous alchemist had hidden his strength, but the pills in the alchemy stage only took half an hour, and he immediately walked towards Li Qing.

    Li Qing put away the top-grade pills and handed the remaining few pills to the vice president. Among them, there are three high-grade pills with a purity of more than 98%, and two medium-grade pills with a purity of 98%. All are more than ninety-nine percent.

    The vice president excitedly awarded Li Qing the badge of a sixth-level alchemist, and then gave her a certificate to enter the next competition, and let her leave.

    When Li Qing disappeared from the venue, the people waiting around were dumbfounded.

    "Huh? Why is it gone?"

    "The vice president has already verified it, and people can leave naturally."

    "Is this teleportation? But isn't teleportation prohibited in the Holy City?"

    "I saw that she had one in her hand. Zhang talisman, it should be a teleportation talisman!"

    "Transportation talisman? How is it possible? Isn't this kind of talisman lost hundreds of years ago?"

    "It is indeed a teleportation talisman. This woman even has a teleportation talisman, what exactly is her identity?"

    Yun Tianqi was also suspicious at this time, after all, if it was only the lady of the Moon-Swallowing Heaven City, then she should not have a teleportation talisman, the teleportation talisman should be that This kind of thing is only available in a family with a profound background. There are still people who refine teleportation talismans in this world, but there are too few people.

    "Young master, that woman shouldn't be a Moon Swallowing Heaven, right?"

    "Not a Moon Swallowing Heavenly person, so who is it?" Yun Tianqi frowned.

    "Young Master, this woman is not easy, I suggest to invite her directly on the field next time!" The people around Yun Tianqi came up with an idea.

    Yun Tianqi flicked his sleeves angrily, "Do you want me to offend the people of the Alchemy Association? She came here today wearing a black robe, you will go to the street right now, and you will see everyone wearing a black robe. Catch me back."

    Hearing Yun Tianqi's words, his subordinates ran out immediately.

    This is the holy city, and there are really not a few people wearing black robes, and not only Yun Tianqi does this, but many sects do it.

    All of a sudden, the entire holy city is in a bit of chaos.     The lord of the holy city was depressed, and immediately found the king of the royal family, " Three

    lords, what should we do now? The whole holy city is in chaos, but these sects are not something we can offend!"

I'm also worried, you must know that his father is in retreat now, and the eldest brother has gone out to practice, and he doesn't know how long he will come back. As for the second brother himself, he has flaws, and he doesn't care about the world at all. Everything falls on his head. Helpless.

    Now if this matter is ignored, it will not be possible, but if it is managed, then the people of those sects will be offended. After thinking about it, he can only distribute a city regulation to the whole city, that is, it is forbidden to wear black robes in the holy city. .

    With this rule, the entire holy city is much quieter.

    However, although those sects caught some people in black robes, they were not the ones they were looking for, but the major sects also gained some gains. After all, people in black robes, under normal circumstances, were people who concealed their identities.

    For example, Yun Xiao caught a traitor from their sect. Although Yun Tianqi was dissatisfied with this harvest, it was not wasted effort, and he was considered to have made a great contribution.

    As for other sects, they have caught some useful people. There is also a sect that has caught a pirate saint, which makes the thief saint depressed. If I knew he had dressed up as an ordinary person, it would not attract people. Attention, I didn't expect such a thing to happen this time.

    Li Qing and the others were staying in the courtyard of the Holy City. They received all kinds of news, all of which were bought by Zhuo Feng from his friends, because Zhuo Feng gave a good price, and as soon as that person had news, he would I went to Zhuo Feng to sell spirit stones.

    After going back and forth, Zhuo Feng faintly felt a little bit of a news leader. Lin You directly sent someone to help him, and Zhuo Feng actually hired some gangsters to help him collect all kinds of news.

    After all, Zhuo Feng has lived in this holy city for so many years, so he can be considered to have some connections, and this time, he really used it.

    Li Qing didn't expect to involve so many people because of her own affairs. She felt really a little sorry, but she couldn't apologize to these people now. fruit.

    Even if this person was punished, he could only blame them for not doing very well before.

    On this night, because the various sects were arresting people, the entire holy city was rarely quiet, and even the shops that opened at night were all closed and went to rest early.

    Still no one has touched the bad heads of those sects. Everyone can hide, naturally, to hide a little bit. Even if they are caught, they will have to be skinned by them even if they don't cause anything.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 358 Alchemy Conference 12

    On this day, another beautiful female alchemist in the alchemy competition was captured by Yun Tianqi.

    The most important thing is that the female alchemist was caught in the inn.

    The female alchemist's cultivation base is not high, and what she got today was only the badge of a fifth-level alchemist. She had already planned to leave, but she did not expect to be arrested by the people from Yunxiaomen, which made her very depressed. But where is her sect, the master does not let her say.

    Yun Tianqi went directly to the female alchemist, "I am the young master of Yunxiao. If you can follow me, I can guarantee your future glory and wealth." The

    female alchemist pouted, she had a back move. Er, it's just that the time for the post-recruitment hasn't come yet, and it can't be used now. She can only compromise with the male cultivator in front of her. As for what kind of young master he is, she is really not interested.

    After all, by virtue of her own identity as an alchemist, she can give herself glory and wealth. If it wasn't for the master not letting him say it, she would scare him to death if she said the master's name.

    It's a pity that I can't say now, "Let me think about it, after all, this is a matter of my life." After

    following the man in front of him, in case he is an evil cultivator, I have finally cultivated to the late stage of Foundation Establishment. Has it been scrapped?

    Yun Tianqi felt that the woman in front of him had softened. He pinched the female cultivator's face with satisfaction and said, "Then wait for your news after the alchemy competition is over." people.

    He didn't force the female alchemist. After all, for him, there were too many female cultivators chasing after him, and a group of them would come over if he waved his hand. There was no need to force a woman to do that kind of thing. There is nothing to come.

    Although the female alchemist in front of her is also very beautiful, he still cherishes talented people, and he must convince people with virtue.

    After he left, the female alchemist let out a sigh of relief, "I don't know who caused the trouble, but I was also implicated. I knew that I wouldn't wear a black robe."

    But if she didn't wear a black robe, she might have been taken away long ago. There is no way to do this.

    Although this female alchemist knew what happened in the arena, but because she never asked about world affairs, she didn't know that Li Qing caused it.

    Li Qing is staying at home leisurely at this moment, she is making up the account, "The sixth level badge, I can get the eighth level badge tomorrow, I will not participate in the rest of the competition."

    "It is estimated that I can reach the eighth level . There are not many people, and there are less than 100 people who will enter tomorrow's game today." Lin You looked at the information in his hand, but he didn't expect that this guy Zhuo Feng would be very convenient here, and he was very outstanding. God's time, this underground intelligence network, he has already done impressively.     "I've seen cultivation. There are about six or seven people with higher cultivation than me. They should participate in the competition the day after tomorrow, but I don't want to fight with them. It's enough to have an eighth-level alchemist badge."     Lin You touched his chin at this time, "Why don't you just refine the pills that are suitable for the initial stage of exiting the body tomorrow, and directly test a ninth-level alchemist's badge, so they can't even think of it."     After all, the badge was awarded. At that time, the vice president did not seem to let others see it.     In this case, it is also good for them to hide their identities in the future.     Li Qing thought that the feasibility of this matter was still very high. After all, the vice president's attitude towards her was not bad.     By the way, there is also the girl from the Alchemy Association. She doesn't seem to have met today, and she doesn't know what happened to that girl.     But thinking that the other party is a member of the Alchemy Association, it will definitely be okay.     In fact, Luo Luo didn't participate in today's competition at all, because she bought an elixir with a purity of more than 99%, so she was dragged by her grandfather and grandmother to concoct elixir.     For her, there is no need to participate in any alchemy competition. Anyway, she already has a badge of level 8, so it is really unnecessary for her to participate in this competition or not.

    Li Qing didn't know about this. She could think of Luo Luolai entirely because she felt that she had an affinity with Luo Luo.

    In the early morning of the next day, people from various sects still occupied the surrounding area of ​​the arena early. They had already decided that, without waiting for the end of the game today, as soon as the female alchemist appeared, they would start the fight.

    But the time passed little by little, and it was almost time for the game, but the female nun showed no sign of appearing.

    "Wouldn't people have been scared and screamed?"

    "Impossible?"

    "Who knows? That female cultivator already knew that something was wrong yesterday, and it would be strange if it appeared today."

    "That's right, These sects have made it clear that they are going to arrest people and leave, who is stupid and will come back?"

    "Alas, I guess they are waiting in vain today."

    "There is only a little time left in the game... eh..."

    "What's wrong? What's wrong?" The others followed the man's gaze, and then everyone snorted.

    "Isn't it?"

    "I'm not dazzled, right?"

    "This female alchemist seems to have appeared suddenly."

    "Amazing, really amazing, she used a locator, isn't the number of locators limited? ? That's one less than one." "The alchemist

    is indeed rich."

    "What else is there to say?"

    Li Qing suddenly appeared in the middle of the arena, and the position happened to be where she played yesterday. As soon as he landed, he waved his hand and set up several formations.

    Then looking at the herbs on the table, she waved the service person over, asked for a few herbs she needed, and then began to pick out the herbs she needed.

    Soon, the waiter came, and along with the waiter came Vice President Jiang.

    Vice President Jiang didn't plan to leave either, so he sat directly in a nearby vacant seat. The nearby seats were all vacant, and there was still no one to disturb Li Qing.

    And the most important thing is that no one knew that she was going to refine the pills that were suitable for the initial stage of exiting the body.

    Of course, after dressing up Vice President Jiang, Vice President Jiang can see that Li Qing is only a cultivator in the late Nascent Soul. If she can really refine the elixir in the early stage of success, it will really be against the sky. Alchemy genius.

    Li Qing's movements were fast, and even if Vice President Jiang watched, it didn't affect her at all.

    It was still formed in one oven, and then Vice President Jiang discovered Li Qing's small movements, and she had a top-quality medicine pill that she took away.

    After thinking about it, there is not one of the top-quality medicine pills she has refined in the past few days. He knows that this girl must have taken away all the top-quality medicines.

    Vice President Jiang stood in front of Li Qing, and after receiving two high-grade and three low-grade pills, he still looked at Li Qing seriously.

    Li Qing was helpless, and directly released the top-grade pill.

    Vice President Jiang took a look and found that the purity of this top-grade medicinal pill had reached a purity of more than 99.5%. He quietly put the medicinal pill up.

    "Don't worry, I won't let others see it." The purity is so high that it is only suitable for him to keep.

    Vice President Jiang directly gave Li Qing two badges, one for level 8 and one for level 9. The one for her was level 8. As for the level 9, she let her put it on herself.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 359 Alchemy Conference 13

    As soon as Li Qing stood up, people around her began to pay attention to her, and then some people from the sect had already rushed outside the arena, waiting for them to catch her if she really teleported outside the arena.

    But Li Qing disappeared directly in front of everyone, and disappeared without a trace. She didn't appear outside the arena at all, and no one knew where she disappeared.

    There was even a sect who invited the great power of their sect, but they didn't find out where Li Qing went.

    "What's the matter? It disappeared without a trace. Is this impossible?"

    After all, the entire holy city is forbidden to fly and not to teleport. If you want to fly, you must be a bird, and if you want to instantly remove it, it is Mahayana. The above level, the female alchemist is very young, it is absolutely impossible to be above the level of the Mahayana, and the master can see that she is also the cultivation level of the Nascent Soul.

    Where has that woman gone? Why is she not restricted by the Holy City, even a locator or teleportation amulet can't have this effect?

    The Almighty was also confused, let alone anyone else.

    Even the people in the Holy City Palace were a little depressed, "Where's the female alchemist? The Eighth Prince even said to invite her back to the palace!"

    They couldn't even say a word. Where did the female alchemist go?

    At this time, all the eyes were fixed on the Vice President Jiang.

    Vice President Jiang pouted, "This matter has nothing to do with me, people are just here to participate in the competition, but they are not from the Alchemy Association, we can't control them, and besides, our Alchemy Association does not have a teleportation talisman and positioning. talisman."

    They don't know where to get it if they want it, how can it be given to others, right?

    Everyone heard it too. If there was a locator or teleportation symbol, it was Yunxiao, and everyone turned their attention to Yun Tianqi.

    Yun Tianqi was depressed, "I'm also looking for that woman, there is a game tomorrow, I think it's better for everyone to make a ban on the field, a ban using a teleportation talisman, how about it?"

    Everyone saw that Yun Tianqi didn't look like he was lying, so everyone agreed.

    As a result, everyone immediately started to impose restrictions around the arena. Vice President Jiang quietly touched his nose and left. He better not to mention that the person will not come tomorrow, otherwise he will become the target of everyone's attack again.

    Thinking of this, Vice President Jiang left immediately. He went back to the Alchemy Association, and the best alchemy can be more than 99.5%. This purity is really against the sky, but he can't talk to others about this matter. Said, can only quietly talk to their own president.

    What's the matter, the two top-grade medicinal pills are also divided between him and the guild leader. The guild leader should not complain that he sent out the badge of the ninth-level alchemist?

    Vice-President Jiang went back to report, but the following people never thought that Li Qing would be refining the medicine pill made by a ninth-level alchemist today, and everyone was still waiting for her to appear the next day.

    Besides, Li Qing finally felt a lot more comfortable when she returned to her yard. Now they still have some people reading news near the venue, and I don't know what happened to those people after she left.

    Speaking of which, as long as Deyun Guan did not sell her, others would not find it here. After all, the courtyard where they lived was considered a desolate place.

    Not long after Li Qing came back, Zhuo Feng sent back the news that those people had made a mess on the field and were waiting for her to appear tomorrow.

    Li Qing is happy, she won't show up again tomorrow, she has already got what she wants.

    Zhuo Feng admired his hostess very much, so he avoided the calculations of various sects and successfully got what he wanted.

    But then there was a reward from the palace. It was said to be refining a medicinal pill for the Holy King. The purity requirement was more than 98%, and the reward was clearly aimed at Li Qing.

    But no one knew where Li Qing came from, only Yun Tianqi, the young master of Yunxiao, probably guessed that the female alchemist was the city lord of swallowing the moon, but he was not sure.

    When Li Qing received the news, Lin You directly took Li Qing and sent it back to the Moon-Swallowing Sky. The two of them were still wandering around the street for a long time. Anyway, no one was sure if their goblin was an alchemist, as long as the goblin With sufficient alibi, no one is sure.

    Yun Tianqi's side also happened to send someone to see if the city owner and the city owner's wife were in the Moon-Swallowing Heaven City, and they happened to see these two shopping, and they were still very leisurely.

    All of a sudden, that person quickly sent the news to Yun Tianqi.

    You must know that this game has only been three hours in the past, even if they want to teleport back from the holy city, they are not so fast, because the holy city does not have a direct teleportation array to the Moon-Swallowing Sky.

    Yun Tianqi frowned, "Do they have something that can be quickly sent back? Yun is looking for someone to put pressure on Deyun Guan to get more than 98% of the medicine for the Holy King."

    After all, the only one The person who had dealt with the female alchemist was someone from Deyun Guan, so the relationship between them should not be too bad.

    Just like this, Deyun Guan was pressured by the people of the Holy King's Palace to hand over more than 90% of the medicinal herbs.

    Speaking of which, ninety-nine percent of the medicinal pills that Li Qing refined for Deyunguan have been eaten by Deyunguan's uncle, and the remaining ninety-eight percent are two. But the people from Deyunguan didn't want to hand it over.

    In addition, the uncle of their family was completely healed, so on the day of the pressure, the uncle of Deyunguan went directly to the Holy King's Palace.

    I don't know what the two sides have traded, but Uncle Shi has traded one of the medicinal pills, and it seems that he has also exchanged a lot of good things.

    But this uncle is very smart. She didn't say where Li Qing was going.

    What a joke, their Deyunguan can be considered to have a good relationship with the female alchemist now, and they will not destroy this relationship, so as long as they can withstand the pressure, the female alchemist is safe, and they ask for some training. Medicine pill is still an easy thing.

    Eighth-level alchemists, the alchemists in their Deyun Temple can refine five-level pills at most.

    Speaking of which, there are only a few people in the entire world who can refine pills of level 8 or above, not to mention those with a purity of more than 98%?

    The Alchemy Association did not say anything about Li Qing getting the badge of level 9, but if Li Qing used the badge in the future, the Alchemy Association would naturally know where she was.

    You must know that with a badge, you can buy herbs at a 30% discount in the major alchemy pharmacies of the Alchemy Association. Under normal circumstances, there are very few people who do not use badges.

    Therefore, the Alchemy Association is not worried about not being able to contact Li Qing. After all, 90% of the herbs in the world are in the hands of the Alchemy Association.

    Moreover, the president and the vice president have already taken the two top-quality 99.5% medicinal pills to study. Maybe the two of them can really improve their alchemy purity by studying these medicinal pills. In fact, This can be considered that they took advantage of Li Qing.

    Therefore, they will never do anything about Li Qing's appearance. After all, they are also alchemists themselves, and they also detest the fact that alchemists are imprisoned in one place for alchemy by various sects!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 360 Alchemy Conference 14

    But the people in the Alchemy Association didn't know that Li Qing had a space here. There were countless herbs planted in the space, and they got countless storage rings from the secret realm, and the herbs in it were enough for her to refine. Centuries.

    Therefore, in a short time, Li Qing will not use the badge.

    For Li Qing to test this badge, it is just the affirmation that she wants to give herself a career.

    At least she also knows her level of alchemy master, a ninth-level alchemist. In fact, the president of the alchemy association is also a ninth-level alchemist. Although his cultivation is high, he can refine the medicinal pills. Not much.

    Of course, it cannot be said that the guild leader's alchemy ability is not strong, but the higher the refining, the higher the requirements for purity, and the less pure it is, it cannot be refined.

    For example, medicine pills above the late stage of exiting the body will not become pills if the purity is less than 97%.

    So it's not that he doesn't know how to refine it, but that his purity doesn't reach that level.

    This is also the reason why they studied Li Qing's medicinal herbs.

    And although there are eight people who got the eighth-level alchemist badge today, not everyone can get the ninth-level alchemist badge.

    Because the refining purity of a ninth-level alchemist must reach more than 95%.

    But don't assume that ninety-five percent is so easy to get, it's not that simple.

    The second day of the game has not yet started, the holy city has already started gambling, and Li Qing is the one who has the highest voice, but Li Qing did not leave her name, she only left the name of Xiaoqing .

    So now Xiaoqing has the lowest odds in the gambling game. As for the others, basically no one is optimistic.

    "Who are you going to buy?"

    "Are you sick? Where can you buy her?"

    "Why not?"

    "Then the net is prepared on the field, do you think she might appear?"

    "That's okay, but who should I buy?"

    "Isn't there a loser? I bought that."

    "It makes sense, I'll buy that too.

    " There are not many.

    This gambling is a heartbeat, an opportunity to get rich overnight, so many people are still willing to buy unpopular.

    Li Qing also asked Zhuo Feng to buy a lot of money outside, and they bought a lot.

    Li Qing and Lin You appeared on the Moon-Swallowing Sky, and then returned to the Holy City. In order to show that she had never been out of the Holy City, she also sent someone to ask what kind of medicine the Holy King's Palace was refining, and she could help refine it. But I will not appear.

    And the person who sent the letter, she was looking for a guard from the Eight Princes' Mansion, that guard suddenly received a message, and he didn't know if he asked him more.

    Moreover, he was a member of the palace himself, and he was trusted by the Eighth Prince. Naturally, it was impossible for him to betray the Eighth Prince, so when the Eighth Prince received the news, he was a little depressed and a little angry.

    The Eight Kings couldn't find anyone, so he could only put the medicinal pills and materials he wanted to refine into the mission hall.

    It was a puppet who took the pill recipe and materials, and the things were taken away before the major sects responded.

    Now the Eight Kings are no longer determined to find an alchemist, as long as she helps with alchemy.

    You must know that he has already used the medicinal pill for the treatment of spiritual consciousness to an elder of the Holy King's Palace, and the effect is really good. a bit.

    Now, as long as Xiaoqing alchemist helps them refine the current elixir, the power of their holy palace will at least double.

    The Eighth Prince also thought about whether to punish his guards, and then lead out Xiaoqing alchemist.

    Later, he thought about it and guessed that it would be impossible. If the Xiaoqing alchemist was really a person without scheming, the person who was looking for the messenger couldn't be someone from his Eight Princes' Mansion, but just a random person. .

    That Xiaoqing alchemist wouldn't care about other people's lives, but he wouldn't easily hurt others' lives either. The reason why that bodyguard was regarded as a messenger was because he was his own confidant. If it weren't for his own confidant, There will be no such bizarre news.

    The Eighth Prince knew that it was useless to find someone to threaten, so he didn't bother.

    So even in the mission hall, he didn't make any arrangements.

    And when those sects knew the news, the puppets had already taken things away, and even the puppets disappeared, and no one knew where the puppets went.

    Yun Tianqi was really pissed off this time, why did he miss it again? Although he is now a little sure that the alchemist named Xiaoqing is not the wife of the city lord who swallowed the moon, but his heart always has something to do with it. So look forward to it.

    well!

    Yun Tianqi felt that he might have missed the relationship with that woman, and also with the alchemist named Xiaoqing. For some reason, he felt that the female alchemist would not appear in the last match.

    In order to reduce losses, Yun Tianqi asked people to buy a lot of them and lost all of them.

    In the evening, the Eighth Prince suddenly received the medicinal pills from Xiaoqing alchemist in his palace. There were thirty pills in total, and all of them were more than 98%.

    Speaking of which, the herbs prepared by the Eighth Prince are enough to make hundreds of copies, and all he wants is only 20, and he also gave a lot of heaven and earth treasures. As for receiving 30 pieces, he But I am really satisfied. This time, the shortage of personnel in their Holy Palace has been solved.

    You must know that most of the elders in the Holy King’s Palace suffered from cold symptoms, and there was no way to get rid of them. Until the pill recipe was obtained, there was a part of the pill recipe, and the Eighth Prince did not let Li Qing see it, because this The alchemy must reach more than 97% in order to become a dan, which is why they did not ask the president of the alchemy association to refine it, because his purity could not reach that high.

    The Eighth Prince went directly back to the Holy Palace to see the elders. As for Li Qing, she also successfully dispelled the suspicion of her identity, as long as no one believed that Xiaoqing alchemist was the Lord's wife of the Moon-Swallowing Heaven City.

    She really doesn't like being thought about by that young master Yuntian Qi. It would be fine if she was in Moon-Swallowing Sky. After all, there was a peerless powerhouse in Moon-Swallowing Sky. No one dared to be presumptuous here. Not necessarily.

    The strength they can take out is really a little too weak.

    However, it was Zhuo Feng's performance that allowed Li Qing and Lin You to see their future hope. Zhuo Feng is really a genius in collecting information, maybe they can really create a world-wide intelligence network.

    You must know that there are many people under them, but their cultivation is not very high. It is difficult for them to occupy a place in the world of self-cultivation, but it is not bad for them to be distributed all over the world to collect news!

    After making such a decision, Lin You immediately ordered his subordinates to act.

    They want to buy real estate in various cities, and the most important thing for them is Lingshi. As long as they have real estate, it is much more convenient to collect information.

    And what they plan to do is to use Zhuo Feng's current method to establish contact with some low-level people in this city, maybe he is a shop assistant, maybe he is a beggar, maybe she is a girl in a romantic place...
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8 0 1
A familiar time in a far away era
3 0 1
In the year 2100, the far side of the Moon, an uncharted territory shrouded in mystery, becomes the focal point of a groundbreaking expedition led by...
67.4K 791 36
𝐙𝐈𝐑𝐊𝐀 ; 𝗄-𝗉𝗈𝗉 𝗌𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗂𝗌𝗍 © 𝗵𝗵𝗮𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗵𝗰𝗲𝗮𝗵𝗵 ;
1 0 3
A young boy the recipient of a legacy of the terrible price what changes shall he bring to this world wrought with conflict hidden under the opulence...