The Rebirth Of The Female Mat...

By Xiaoshuo_

Li Qing was reborn, and she actually returned to two months before the end of the world. Now my mother is no... More

CHAPTER 1-10
CHAPTER 11-20
CHAPTER 21-30
CHAPTER 31-40
CHAPTER 41-50
CHAPTER 51-60
CHAPTER 61-70
CHAPTER 71-80
CHAPTER 81-90
CHAPTER 91-100
CHAPTER 101-110
CHAPTER 111-120
CHAPTER 121-130
CHAPTER 131-140
CHAPTER 141-150
CHAPTER 151-160
CHAPTER 161-170
CHAPTER 171-180
CHAPTER 181-190
CHAPTER 191-200
CHAPTER 201-210
CHAPTER 211-220
CHAPTER 221-230
CHAPTER 231-240
CHAPTER 241-250
CHAPTER 261-270
CHAPTER 271-280
CHAPTER 281-290
CHAPTER 291-300
CHAPTER 301-310
CHAPTER 311-320
CHAPTER 321-330
CHAPTER 331-340
CHAPTER 341-350
CHAPTER 351-360
CHAPTER 361-370
CHAPTER 371-380
CHAPTER 381-390
CHAPTER 391-400
CHAPTER 401-410
CHAPTER 411-420
CHAPTER 421-430
CHAPTER 431-440
CHAPTER 441-450
Chapter 451-460
Chapter 461-470
Chapter 471-480
Chapter 481-490
Chapter 491-500
Chapter 501-510
Chapter 511-520
Chapter 521-530
Chapter 531-540
Chapter 541-550
Chapter 551-560
Chapter 561-570
Chapter 571-580
Chapter 581-590
Chapter 591-600
Chapter 601-610
Chapter 611-620

CHAPTER 251-260

1K 21 0
By Xiaoshuo_

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 251 Pregnancy 7

    Now everyone knows that it is a mutant earthworm, a huge mutant earthworm, not to mention that Lin You and the others are afraid of them, even those zombies are afraid, no matter how high-level zombies are, none of them cross the border.

    But now Lin You plans to clean up the further mutant earthworms. Anyway, they don't plan to ask for any more buildings here. Lin You is going to take people to bomb it. Anyway, they don't have any shortage of ammunition or anything. on.

    So after eliminating the two earthworms in front of him, Lin You directly took out the tank cannon, and then bombed it in such a way.

    There are no living people left here. I don’t know what will grow out of this place. It’s better to level it. Maybe the land here can be taken out. In the future, it can improve the environment here and use it for planting The ground is also good.

    Just like this, they bombed all the way here, and the earthworms in the ground could be said to be smashed to pieces.

    But half of the city is very big. Although Lin You knows where there are earthworms, the earthworms can be standard, but who knows where there are eggs.

    And Lin You was in a hurry to go back to accompany Li Qing, how could he waste time here? To know that Li Qing is about to give birth, Lin You really doesn't worry about her.

    Fortunately, there are my husband and mother-in-law to accompany him at home, otherwise, Lin You would be even more at ease now.

    After the bombing all the way, the Earth Element turned the ground upside down, and buried the bombed ground and the remnants of the buildings deep into the ground. This time, all behind them turned into fertile fields.

    There are some wood-type people who have spawned some fruit trees behind them, although there is no fruit, it is only a matter of time.

    In this way, the former one is cleared away, and the latter one is planted all the way, which makes this already abandoned flower market have a little greenery.

    At night, Lin You couldn't hold back and ran directly into the space, where Li Qing was already waiting for him.

    "Baby, are you all right today?" Lin You gently stroked Li Qing's belly.

    "It's okay, I just feel like I live a life like raising pigs." Li Qing sighed, now that no one will let her go out, she can only stay at home.

    Fortunately, she has a sense of consciousness to use. It is still very interesting to occasionally scan how the people at the base live. Of course, she will not watch the occasional messy behavior.     However, the situation of some women shocked her. These women were completely let go and started to pick up customers. No matter which man looked for them, they would pick them up, as long as they had a crystal nucleus.     And their business is really good. After all, this apocalypse is too unfriendly to women, and the ratio of men to women is almost fifty to one. Li Qing despised their behavior a bit, but after all, this was also a way for them to make a living, and if they were there, some normal women would be much safer.     In the space, Qin Ya had already grown a lot of food, but Lin Xue had always been pampered, and Qin Ya was doing everything. After all, Qin Ya also felt that she was sorry for Lin Xue, so she was really pampered towards Lin Xue.     Li Qing sighed. Given their current way of getting along, it is estimated that when Qin Ya died, Lin Xue would starve to death.     "What's wrong? Sighing?" Lin You couldn't see his baby being a little aggrieved.     Li Qing smiled, "It's nothing, I just want to unload the goods early."     "Baby, wait for me, wait for me to regenerate when I go back." Lin You was anxious, afraid that his wife would have a baby while he was away. manage?     "Don't worry, there are so many people in the family, are you still afraid that they won't be able to take care of me?" Li Qing didn't say, even in the space, having a baby to take care of her is actually better than her outside, but about space and She really didn't want to expose the baby thing to others.     After all, being able to enter the space is really against the sky! Not everyone can be indifferent.     Li Qing felt that when she was not yet born, it was estimated that it would be almost ten days after waiting.

    Early the next morning, Lin You took someone to clean up the flower market. This time, he swept the flower market with zombies in half of the country, and even bombed it directly.

    Although some zombie crystal cores were blown up, there were no casualties on their side, and they could occasionally pick up some high-level crystal cores.

    At this time, at the base, Li Qing was still scanning the interesting things about the whole base, and something she didn't expect happened.

    That is, someone is actually talking about Li Min.

    "I heard that the pregnant woman at the Huaxia Base was kidnapped?"

    "You heard that too?"

    "What happened? Isn't the fourth young lady pregnant in our base now?"

    "Yes, Li Min is the sister of the fourth young lady."

    "My God, is it related to their blood relationship that they can get pregnant?"

    "Come on, I think it's luck, the two of them have no blood relationship at all."

    " Who was kidnapped by that woman?"

    "I heard that she was a Japanese."

    "What? Japanese? What are they going to do?"

    "It is said that the end of the world is over, and this world has no cure. Only the blood of newborns can build it up. , leaving the teleportation formation of this world."

    "My God, the more I talk about it, the more mysterious it is, is this a lie?"

    "I won't lie to you, this is something that the senior management of the Huaxia Base knows, and Li Min was arrested. Taking it away is something that the senior management agrees to."

    "Is it really good for them to do this?"

    "Then it's not clear."

    "Do you think our fourth young lady is safe?"

    "It should be safe, but the inner area is safe. It’s not just the Lin family, but having children is also a difficult time.”

    "Yeah, isn't it difficult for a woman to have a child?"

    Li Qing's face turned a little green. If she really wanted the blood of a newborn to build a passage to another world, then her child would be in danger.

    Although her ability is very high, when she gave birth, if she was outside, she could not guarantee that others would not make a bad move.

    Li Qing found her mother and talked about it.

    Zheng Ning was anxious, "What should I do?" She couldn't guarantee that the Lin family would sell their precious grandson.

    "Mom, I decided to go to a secret place." Li Qing actually wanted to enter the space.

    "But you're about to give birth!" Zheng Ning was about to die.

    "Mom, don't worry, Lin You will make arrangements for me." Li Qing blinked, "Actually, I don't believe in the rest of the Lin family, I believe in my father, but I don't fully believe in those under my father.

    " But can this work?"

    "Don't worry, I'll be leaving tonight, don't tell anyone, mom, don't worry about the delivery, it's already arranged." Li Qing didn't want anyone to know where she went.

    In the evening, Li Qing directly told Lin You about this matter, and Lin You remained skeptical when he heard that the blood of newborns could activate the channel to supernatural powers! However, he was very relieved that Li Qing wanted to have a child in the space.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 252 Pregnancy 8

    Speaking of which, if the blood of a newborn can really activate the teleportation array to supernatural powers, then Lin You really doesn't believe that Baiyun Base can withstand the pressure.

    So now in general, Li Qing disappearing is the best way.

    And Lin You decided that after the flower market was cleaned up, he would take Li Qing to clean up high-level zombies all over the world.

    They now have flying pets, so they are not afraid to go anywhere.

    As for the other world, Lin You doesn't think it's so easy to figure out, it's a bit like a conspiracy against their family.

    Thinking of this, Lin You narrowed his eyes slightly. If it was really a conspiracy against their family, then he would have to find the person who carried out the conspiracy. Since this happened to Li Min, it must have something to do with her. .

    Li Qing has stayed in the space directly since that night and did not go out.

    The next day, the family told Mr. Lin directly that Li Qing was picked up by her master.

    Mr. Lin naturally knew the rumors from the Huaxia base. He felt that it was a good thing that Li Qing was picked up by her master. After all, in the past two days, people have begun to ask about their great grandson.

    Mr. Lin snorted coldly, how expensive is his great-grandson, why should he give it away?

    Of course, if you stay, it's not that you can't protect the children, but after all, the base is actually a bit messy, and there will always be some places that can't be taken care of.

    If Mr. Lin directly replied to those bases, Li Qing was picked up by her master. He didn't know where he went, and even Li Qing's parents don't even know where Li Qing went.

    People in other bases didn't believe it, but they had also investigated. Li Qing was indeed no longer at Baiyun Base, but no one knew where he went.

    Li Qing was eating and drinking in the space, and Lin You was still very relieved that there was a doll taking care of her.

    He was trying to level the flower market, and as they passed, many fruits and plants had grown, some edible and some not.

    In some places with uneven terrain, they also planted some stubborn weeds, just to restrain the loss of soil and water.

    It took ten days for the entire flower market to be leveled, and the bombed and polluted wasteland was deeply buried underground. Planted here.

    Lin You brought people back to the base. When he heard the news that Li Qing was taken away by her master, he also showed a sad and disappointed expression.

    After all, everyone knows that he worked so hard just to come back to accompany his daughter-in-law to give birth, but her daughter-in-law has left. If he is not sad, it will be a bit too fake.

    During this period of time, whether it is Lin You's subordinates or Li Qing's family members and subordinates, the speed of each ability improvement is very fast.

    In particular, with the help of Li Qing, Zheng Hao's ability has been upgraded to level 8, Zhao Jia is also level 8, as for mother Zheng Ning and Li Yunfei, both have reached level 7, even grandfather Zheng Nan's ability has reached level 6.

    As for the members of the Sunny Sky Team, almost all of them have reached the seventh level or above, and the Feiyun team has all reached the sixth level or above.

    Then, Lin Wushao and Lin Liushao have now reached level seven in their abilities, and the team abilities they bring are also above level six.

    As for Lin You's team, there are a lot of people, and their abilities are above level 6.

    In fact, it can almost be said that the entire Baiyun base has become the most powerful base in the whole world, but they have always been low-key, and no matter how powerful they are, people outside the base do not know, so other bases do not know about this matter. unclear.

    Of course, Mr. Lin won't show his trump cards either. You must know that he is now a level five ability user. As for Young Master Lin, the second and third young masters are all level six ability users.

    Although their speed can't keep up with the Fifth Young Master and the Six Young Masters, after all, the Fifth Young Master and the Six Young Masters are generals who lead troops to fight.

    Lin You divided his team into two and handed them over directly to the Fifth Young Master and the Sixth Young Master. Now the top troops of the Lin family base are equal to two brigades, one is in charge of Lin Wushao and the other is in charge of Lin Liushao.

    Lin Wushao and Lin Liushao knew that the fourth brother gave them the power in his hand, which obviously meant that they wanted to leave.

    Although they don't want to, but thinking about the fourth young master's birth, if the fourth brother doesn't go, how can they see their children?

    Especially now that there are still people thinking about the blood of children!

    "Fourth brother, you go, the base will be handed over to us." Lin Wushao patted his chest and assured.

    "Yes, leave the base to us! We promise to have a good relationship with the Zheng family."

    "Yes, Zheng Hao and us are brothers, we can definitely protect the entire base together. It is best not to invade other bases. They If they dare to come, I will let them never go back!" Lin Liushao also assured.

    "Okay, I'm also very relieved that the base will be handed over to you." Fourth Young Master Lin doesn't want to manage the army anymore, but he has already discussed it with the little goblin. Go travel around the world and deal with the high-level zombies everywhere, so that the zombies will not cause too much damage to the remaining humans.

    Lin You left after saying goodbye to Mr. Lin. He had prepared a lot of supplies for Mr. Lin, and Mr. Lin could hardly keep his mouth shut.

    Of course, the brothers of the Lin family also had a lot of supplies, and Lin You also left a bunch of supplies to the Fifth Young Master and the Sixth Young Master alone.

    As for the Zheng family, Li Qing had already made arrangements, so he didn't need to worry about it, but when he left, he still said goodbye to Zheng Ning and Li Yunfei.

    Zheng Ning and Li Yunfei actually wanted to follow along, but they couldn't leave everything at home, pat their butts and leave, so they could only wait for news from Li Qing and Lin You.

    After Lin You left the base, he found an empty place and entered the space directly. At this time, Li Qing was eating fruit with a big belly.

    "Baby, can you eat so much fruit?" Lin You stared at Li Qing's belly, but he saw that the three little guys in his belly were very fat now. When their little goblins gave birth, wouldn't it be too painful?

    "Don't worry, the baby said I can be in the water." Li Qing said with a smile.

    The two of them never told their family that Li Qing actually had three children in her belly, two boys and one girl. But the family knew that there was more than one in her stomach.

    Originally, they wanted to surprise the family, but in this state, the child must not be taken out.

    "I'll go to the Huaxia base next to see what that Li Min wants to do." Lin You was very angry that someone wanted to plot against his child.

    "Okay, I'll follow you with the doll! However, you'd better change your appearance so that those people don't recognize you." Anyway, she was in the space, and she could let the space directly attach to Lin You, if something happened If you are a child, you can ask Lin You to come in at any time. Don't have a very comfortable day.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

253 Pregnancy 9

    Lin You put on make-up, and made himself into an ordinary man, the kind of man who is thrown into the crowd and doesn't stand out at all.

    He rode a motorcycle directly and headed towards the Huaxia base. Now the Baiyun base and the Huaxia base are very smooth.

    Occasionally, some people will organize some trade fairs between the two bases. Except for some slightly dangerous animals and plants, there are no zombies on this road.

    Along the way, Lin You still met many people. Some people are even interested in his locomotives.

    However, these people are just interested, after all, not everyone can get gasoline or something.

    Lin You occasionally stopped to talk to these people.

    For example, he knew from the mouths of these people that a group of Japanese people really lived in the Huaxia base. As for whether Li Min was in the hands of Japanese people, he didn't know.

    However, one person told him that these Japanese people miss the children of the fourth young lady's wife at the Baiyun Base.

    Lin You didn't have any special expressions. He didn't want to reveal his identity before he got to the Huaxia base.

    On the way, Lin You didn't walk fast, and he also made some deals with some people from the Huaxia base on the way, which can be regarded as laying the foundation for some connections.

    At noon, he picked an unoccupied and remote place, went to the space to accompany Li Qing for lunch, and then dispersed Uncle San, and after letting her rest, he continued to rush to the Huaxia base.

    At four o'clock in the afternoon, he arrived at the gate of the Huaxia base.

    There were not many people queuing at the entrance of the base. Lin You registered at the entrance of the base, and after performing a power test, he entered the base directly.

    Since the last time the zombies attacked the city, the number of people in the Huaxia Base has decreased a lot, especially the ordinary people in the periphery, which can almost be said to be gone.

    More than half of these people went to Baiyun Base, and some of them became scattered people outside Baiyun Base.

    Lin You rented a house first, and then directly scanned the company's Huaxia base. He found traces of those Japanese in the inner area.

    And Li Min was among those people, and even had a heated fight with them. Even if she had a big belly, those Japanese people still flirted with her.

    According to the news that Lin You got, Li Min was pregnant with Li Hao's child, but Li Hao saw those Japanese people flirting with Li Min and playing with Li Min, as if he didn't see it.     Isn't the child in Li Min's womb not Li Hao's? Lin You felt that the news he got should be right, but why did Li Hao and Li Min become what they are now?     At night, Li Min returned to Li Hao's room a little tired.     "Brother Hao! How long are we going to stay with them?"     "Until they catch Li Qing, the woman."     "Do you think it's possible?" Li Min thought it was a little funny, she didn't think these Japanese people had the ability to catch Li clear.     "These people will be invisible. As long as they are invisible in the Baiyun Base, they can steal the children from their hands. I believe that whether it is Lin You or Li Qing, they will definitely be reluctant to give up their children. At that time, they will be able to If you are not obedient, you will be captured?"     "Don't think so beautifully now, didn't you hear that Li Qing has been taken away by her master? Her child is about to be born, but if she can't find her child, Then those people will take our children away."     Li Hao looked at Li Min at this time, "Isn't it good for you to curry favor with them now? Why can't you even keep a child?"     Li Min snorted, she Now that she is pregnant, she doesn't dare to mess around with people, at most she can only satisfy two or three people in that team. How many people can she win?     "I haven't found out yet, what do they want newborns for?" Li Hao approached these people to see what they wanted newborns for.

    "Wait and see, no, I'll ask that guy from Toyota." Li Min narrowed his eyes slightly. That guy has a big mouth, but because he has no status, she has never been attracted to him, but she knows that Toyota likes her very much. Yes, she really didn't believe he wouldn't take the bait.

    Li Min and Li Hao didn't know their conversation, but Lin You heard them all.

    Lin You turned his consciousness to those Japanese people, and soon he knew which Toyota was. That Toyota was indeed a good talker, but because his mouth was too broken, the people in their team didn't like it too much. he.

    He is now tossing with a woman in the red light district. After the two of them are done, the woman is still there to hook up with him, talking to him while hooking up.

    "Toyota-sama, are you here for babies?"

    "Yeah, it's for babies."

    "Why? Is there no one in your area who is pregnant?"

    "No, not one." Toyota It feels very strange about this. After all, they have traveled a lot, and only here and Baiyun Base have pregnant women.

    I don't know who the person who should be robbed is?

    But the master said, be sure to bring the babies back, since they don't know who they are, they can only bring back all the babies.

    However, the news from Baiyun Base now is that the pregnant woman there has left. They have already launched an investigation, and they don't know if they can find out where the pregnant woman went. If they can't find it, how will they go back and explain to the master? ?

    "Can those babies really be connected to the passageway to the outside world?"

    "The master has a stone in his hand. It is said that only the blood of a newborn can activate it, and it must be the blood of a robbed baby!"

    "No Teleport!"

    Toyota pinched the woman's face, "If I can teleport, I'll take you there."

    "Thank you, Mr. Toyota." The woman's eyes lit up.

    Lin You narrowed his eyes slightly, he needed a stone with baby blood, why didn't he think it was a good thing?

    That Toyota really broke his mouth and didn't shut the door, but who was that master?

    Lin You decided to inquire about the master. He directly caught the vice-captain of the team, and then hypnotized him directly to tell him about the master.

    It is said that the master is called Master Zhizhi, a monk, and his divination is very powerful.

    He figured out that the key to cracking this apocalypse was the stone in his hand, and what the stone needed was the blood of a newborn baby in the apocalypse.

    You must know that this blood is not a little bit, but the blood of the whole body.

    Hearing this sentence, what else did Lin You not understand? It was killing the child.

    Besides, is the stone in his hand really the key to cracking the end times? In Lin You's opinion, it may not be, maybe that stone is the source of some evil.

    It must be sucking the blood of the baby, maybe it needs the blood of the baby to activate him, but if it is really activated, will it not use blood anymore?

    Lin You felt that he might need more, then it wouldn't be the blood of a baby, maybe the blood of thousands of adults would be enough to feed it, right?
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 254 Give birth to a child

    But the master is not with them, it seems that he really needs him to run around the world. Since the master has nothing to do, he can only start with him.

    But the main thing now is to wait and see Li Min lead the wolf into the room, and in the end only her stomach is left, what should she do?

    Lin You actually wanted to kill them directly, but now you have to wait, after the Japanese people get the children, and then follow them closely to see what they are trying to do?

    See what that stone does?

    In the next few days, Li Min still hooked up with those Russians every day, but now those Japanese people know that Li Qing has left now, and no one can find where she is. Fortunately, there is now a Li Min, these people and those Japanese people don't dare to toss Li Min to death, after all, she has what they need in her stomach.

    Li Min was very depressed during this time. You must know that if Li Qing could not be brought back, these people would be thinking about her children, but Li Hao seemed to be nothing.

    During this period of time, because Li Min had to accompany Japanese people often, Li Hao basically stopped coming to her, thinking she was too dirty.

    Of course, he definitely couldn't say this. If he dared to say it, Li Min would probably kill him, right?

    Li Hao couldn't help but think of Li Qing at this time. If he had a good relationship with Li Qing before, would he be able to call the wind and call the rain at Baiyun Base now?

    Li Hao is really daydreaming now. You must know that Li Qing in his previous life died at the hands of him and Li Min, so even if they have no other hatred, Li Qing will not approach them. .

    In the space, Li Qing was finally about to give birth, and her stomach started to hurt. Fortunately, Lin You was with her. The doll had prepared a bath for her to give birth to, and the water in it had always been wet.

    When Li Qing felt that she was about to give birth, she directly soaked in the pool.

    I don't know if it was because of being in the water, or because of other reasons, Li Qing gave birth to a child very smoothly. Their family's two boys and one girl, Sanbao, were born smoothly. With the help of the doll's magic, Li Qing's body was directly Back to normal.

    However, the milk didn't come down until after a long time. Lin You had been feeding the three children several times. The three children had no milk and could only be filled with water.

    But after all, they were just born, and they can drink some water now.

    But to the surprise of their husband and wife, these three children have opened their eyes since they were born.

    And one of them seems to be able to see them. Until the time of breastfeeding, although the little sister was the last to be born, Li Qing was the first to feed the little sister. As for the two brothers, they had to be in the back.

    The three children are very good, they are young now, Li Qing's milk is enough, plus the dolls are teasing them, and the small pets at home are also around them, the three little guys don't need their two to look after them at all.

    Li Qing put on some makeup and followed Lin You out. Lin You pointed her to the Japanese who happened to be taking Li Min to the restaurant for dinner.

    Li Qing and Lin You also went directly to the restaurant and sat next to them.

    "Flower girl, drink!" There was a Japanese man who was going to force Li Min to drink alcohol.

    Li Min softly squeezed her throat and said, "Sir, you are pregnant, so you can't drink!"

    "Miss Hua can't drink, the child is important, Toyota-kun." A small-headed Japanese man stopped the guy directly. man.

    "Yes, the child is important!" The pregnant woman was nowhere to be found, and the pregnant woman in front of her was the only one left in the world.

    They could only wait patiently now. At this moment, Li Min stood up and went to the toilet.

    A Japanese man looked at their little leader and said, "Mr. Da Zuo, can we take her on the road?"

    "It's too dangerous to take her on the road. What if you encounter any danger?"

    "It would be nice if there was a plane, and we would just fly back all the way."

    "The air is not so safe. That child is what the master wants. If If we can't take it back, we won't even want to go back in this life." This is why they kept wandering outside and didn't dare to go home.

    There is no way for them to go back without the children.

    You must know that since the end of the world, not to mention that there are no new born babies, and even more than half of the children are missing. There are only a few in each base. Almost all the little babies have not survived. After all, they don’t know if there is any danger. Cry when they cry, so they are the easiest to attract zombies.

    "Mr. Chief, in fact, we only need to protect that woman. Even if the child is lost, we can let her get pregnant again? Besides, if we take the baby away, it is probably more dangerous. The baby doesn't care if there are any around you. Dangerous."     Chief began to ponder, "Yes, you are right, they took the initiative to find us anyway, not we took the initiative to calculate them, even if we take that woman away, she deserves it."     Li Min She didn't know that while she was going to the toilet, these Japanese people outside had already decided her future.     So after Li Min came out, these Japanese people let her have a good meal, and then they went to prepare. In fact, they had been away from home for so long, and they wanted to go back.     After Li Qing and Lin You watched them leave, Li Qing curled her lips, "They are cocooning themselves!" She could imagine that at first, those Japanese people should not have discovered Li Min, but because Li Min and Li Hao thought too much They took revenge on themselves, so they took the initiative to find these Japanese people.     Speaking of which, although the few Japanese people in front of them are also supernatural powers, the most powerful one is only a sixth-level supernatural power. Standing in front of their husband and wife, they are all here to deliver food.

    But Li Min and Li Hao didn't know that they only wanted to take revenge on Li Qing now, but they didn't expect Li Qing to escape, but Li Min was detained by these Japanese people.

    Li Min didn't know that when she went back to rest, Li Hao was still in the red light district.

    Li Hao didn't come back until evening, and Li Min fainted after drinking a glass of water handed over by a Japanese.

    Then just like this, Li Min was taken out of the Huaxia base, but Li Hao didn't know all of this.

    However, Li Qing felt a little strange, to know that in her previous life, Li Min had many envoys to protect flowers, but until now, it seems that no other man except Li Hao has appeared by her side.

    The Japanese set off. After they had gone for a long time, Lin You also drove off, but Li Qing went back to the space to feed the children.

    It was getting dark and she had to put the children to sleep.

    Although the three little guys were just born, they were all chubby and beautiful, and they didn't look like the little old men when other children were just born.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

255 The Blood-sucking Stone 1

    And more importantly, the three of them depended on Li Qing quite a bit, especially when they were sleeping, that little hand had to hold on to her mother's clothes.

    Lin You was so depressed, anyway, whoever didn't grab her mother's clothes would cry until she grabbed her mother's clothes.

    Li Qing was lying in the middle, and the three little guys were clutching her clothes and surrounding her. In fact, she was helpless.

    "Why don't you make them a little quilt with some of your clothes?" Lin You began to secretly think of a way. Alas, his daughter-in-law was occupied by three little guys like this. He was not happy!

    "Well, you can try." Li Qing sat up at this time, she took off her coat, and the three little guys were pulling, and refused to let go.

    Lin You saw Li Qing got up with a smile on his face, he had to hug his daughter-in-law to fall asleep.

    Lin You hugged Li Qing directly, then dragged her out of the children's room, and immediately started calling the doll.

    The doll is actually nearby. Just now, the master coaxed the three little masters to sleep. He was too embarrassed to come over. Now that Li Qing has left, he has wanted to come for a long time. He likes the three little guys very much, and he knows that, The three little guys may live in the space for a long time in the future, and the three of them can be his company in the future.

    Lin You looked at the doll and said, "The three little guys are too dependent on Qingqing, you can find a way to make Qingqing's clothes into a small pillow or a doll, and let them hold one by themselves, if you have to pull Qingqing's clothes every day Only willing to sleep, isn't that tiring?" The     doll blinked, "They have to tug on the master's clothes to sleep?" Aren't they just born a day? Is the little master who was just born one day already so smart?     "You'll know when you go in and take a look." Lin You pouted.     The doll walked into the house and saw three little guys dragging one of Li Qing's clothes and sleeping soundly.

    The doll quickly found a piece of Li Qing's clothes, and then directly used magic to make three little dolls and stuffed them into the arms of the three little masters. Everyone slept.

    But the doll discovered one thing, the three of them turned over... Isn't this an illusion?

    The doll lay directly next to the three little dolls and went to sleep.

    As for Lin You, he took Li Qing to the next room and went to sleep. As for tracking those Japanese people, they don't have to worry about it at all, because the doll directly attaches the space to Li Min, so no matter where Li Min goes, they will not lose it.

    After all, Li Min is their most important thing now, so whoever loses it, Li Min can't lose it.

    At about noon the next day, Li Min woke up and found that she had left the Huaxia base, which made Li Min a little terrified.

    "What are you doing?"

    "Miss Hua doesn't know why we came here?"

    "Didn't we agree to find that Li Qing?" Li Min has not given up on this idea yet.

    "That woman can't be found, and now you are the only one left." Speaking of which, these Japanese people are really fortunate. The people at the base don't know how much she cherishes this woman. You must know that after the end of the world, many women have actually lost their lives. With the ability to conceive, it is estimated that only one woman in a hundred can give birth to a child.

    Otherwise, it is impossible to only see these two women pregnant, but the pregnant woman ran away, and I don't know where she ran to. If they can take both pregnant women back, then is the master? Will you reward them?

    I have to say that these people are still thinking about beautiful things, but unfortunately, they don't know the person they are looking for, so they follow them.

    In addition to staring at them, Lin You and Li Qing occasionally sneak back to Baiyun Base.

    Because some people have searched and found no trace of Li Qing in Baiyun Base, those people also rested their hearts, but the same problem came, that is, Baiyun Base can no longer help other bases purify crystal cores, because they can The people who purify the crystal nucleus were forced away by them.

    When Li Qing heard the news, she was happy, but the old man had a way. I guess those bases don't know whether to cry or laugh.

    What made Li Qing feel emotional is that the three sisters Lu Li, Zheng Jie, Zheng Fei and Zheng Lin have become more and more intimate. Zheng Ning really felt heartbroken when she saw this scene. She didn't expect her mother to be so confused. It's really better to treat three unrelated people than Li Qing.

    Even Zheng Jie was too lazy to see his grandma now, and he felt heartbroken.

    As for Zheng Nan's words, Lu Li is still his wife who has been with him until old age. He can't give up, but he rarely goes home now.

    Zheng Nan felt that Lu Li and the three children had become a family.

    Zheng Nan sighed, he really felt sorry for his granddaughter, and the more he thought about it, the less he wanted to go back to that house.

    Now Zheng Nan only sends supplies to Lu Li once a month, and rarely goes back at other times.

    And as Zheng Nan's cultivation level is getting higher and higher, he is getting younger and younger now, but Lu Li is getting older and older, but even if this is the case, she has no intention of changing at all. Get comfortable.

    Zheng Jie and the other three still had no superpowers, but they found jobs in the cafeteria of the base, and they worked very hard.

    Li Qing also observed her mother and the others. Seeing that they were all doing well, she didn't show up. After all, she had to explain the child's affairs when she showed up, so she didn't plan to show up now, since she was hiding now. Well, let's hide for a while.

    In fact, Zheng Jie and the others still have a lot of trouble, because the Qi family often harass their sisters, and now Qi Xiao can be said to be living in a miserable state. There were some problems, so the Qi family seemed to have abandoned her, leaving her in a small dark room on the side of the house, and they didn't care about her at all.

    Except for Zheng Jie occasionally sneaking her some food, the Qi family really wanted to starve her to death.

    Of course, even if Qi Xiao got along so badly, Zheng Jie and the three sisters never thought of taking her back, but they found a small house in the central district and sent her there. The three sisters would send her there every day. Give her a little food. After all, Qi Xiao raised the three of them, and she was really good to the three of them.

    Half a month has passed in such a flash, and now Li Min and his team have finally reached the point where there is no way to go, and the rest of the way is blocked. The other roads didn't work at all.

    Li Min has a big belly. Although it is very difficult, she still has to walk with this team with difficulty.

    In fact, Li Min is a little regretful, regretting why he and Li Hao took the initiative to stand up to deal with these Japanese people. If he didn't deal with them, wouldn't they have no way to take him away?
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

256 The Blood-sucking Stone 2

    "Hurry up, there is a powerful mutant beast in this area." They once encountered a powerful mutant beast nearby, but they ran for a long time to get rid of the mutant beast, and now they have Li Min's existence, they really dare not provoke that guy.

    "Powerful mutant beasts?" Li Qing's eyes lit up when she heard this sentence. After all, they can contract mutant beasts. If the mutant beasts are strong, the contract is not bad. Even if they can't contract, give three small The guy has made a contract!

    Now Li Qing is looking forward to these people to alert the mutant beast, otherwise they have to leave these people to have a chance to catch it.

    This group of people walked very carefully, Li Min now has a big belly, and she is even more careful now, especially when I heard that the mutant beasts, her legs are a little soft.

    "Let's go back to the base, how safe is the base?" Li Min couldn't help begging.

    "Shut up!" Everyone is vigilant now. I didn't expect this woman to ask for anything at this time?

    "My stomach hurts!" Li Min was actually really tired. After all, she had a big belly and bumped all the way, she really couldn't take it anymore.

    "You have to persevere if you can't leave, or else I'll leave you here alone to feed the mutant beasts?"

    "Don't think I don't know, I'm very important now, you don't dare to leave me." Li Min was confident.

    But sometimes it's like that, if you don't do it, you won't die.

    Zheng Bai angered the captain of the team because Li Min was entangled with these Japanese people here.

    "Shut up!" the captain roared.

    The sound was so loud that it roared directly as if the surrounding ground trembled three times, and then there was something huge and movement running towards this side after it was blocked.

    "It's over, I've alarmed that thing."

    "What should I do?"

    "Take that woman behind the stone first."

    Soon, a tall man directly lifted Li Min and lifted her behind a stone, and then the others began to prepare for battle. They had a lot of weapons, and among them, there was room for one of them.

    Soon, a huge guy three times the size of an elephant ran over.

    Li Qing had never been able to find out what it was. When she got closer, she found that it was a pig, and it wasn't a wild boar. It seemed to be a domestic pig with white fur.

    The mutant pig hummed and ran over. When it saw these Japanese people, its eyes lit up.

    In the space, Li Qing stopped when she saw that it was a mutant pig. She was not interested in contracting a pig. No matter how powerful the pig was, she thought it had something to do with the food.

    "Looking at their appearance, they should not be able to fight."

    "Those hot weapons can't hurt this pig at all."

    "Yes, husband, you said that Li Min is in danger for a while, shall we save it or not?"

    " What are you going to do to save her?" Lin You didn't suggest saving her, that woman is a white-eyed wolf, and she doesn't deserve anyone's kindness to her.

    "It's mainly because I feel that the child is right." Li Qing couldn't bear the child in Li Min's belly.

    "What? After saving it, tell him that his mother was killed by you?" Lin You knew that their little goblin wanted to kill Li Min from beginning to end, but he just kept on enduring it. Anyway, he felt that , Li Min and Li Hao are doing a good job.

    After all, they don't show up, their husband and wife can't remember them, but they killed themselves, and they want to lead the trouble to them, so Lin You doesn't plan to spare them this time. .     It's just that Li Min is still useful now, follow them first, and when Li Min is useless, he will naturally solve her, and that Li Hao should be damned, even trying to plot against their little goblin, it really makes him very angry.

    At this time, the Japanese people outside had already fought with the mutant pig. The mutant pig was already level six, but most of these Japanese people were at level four, so it was very difficult to fight one by one.

    "It's estimated that the mutant pig will eat them in a while." Li Qing began to think about whether to save the next person to lead the way? After all, what they were looking for now was the blood-devouring stone.

    "Do you want to save the next one?" Lin You guessed Li Qing's thoughts.

    "I have this idea, but if we look for it ourselves, we can also find the master."

    "Yeah, since he is a monk, and he is also respected as a master, it should be easy to find." The

    two kept their eyes on the outside . , and soon two people have been directly swallowed by the mutant pig.

    The remaining few were going crazy. Just as they were about to be swallowed up, a group of people suddenly appeared. This group of people went up and helped them fight mutant pigs. On the body, a monk appeared. This monk was very beautiful and young.

    The rescued people were very pleasantly surprised to see this group of people, "Master, why did you come in person?"

    "You came only when you were in danger." Although the master said so, he still frowned. , I don't know why, he always felt a dangerous breath, but he couldn't find where this dangerous breath came from.

    In the space, Li Qing was delighted, "It's really hard to find a place to break through the iron shoes, and it takes no effort to get it!"

    "Yeah, I'm so lucky!" Lin You was delighted, but he didn't expect this monk to come to the door on his own initiative.

    "Master, is there anything else?" the person who stayed beside the master asked.

    "The danger is still there, but I can't figure out where it came from."

    At this time, the original team had already pulled Li Min out, "Master, this is the pregnant woman we found!"

    When the master saw Li Min, his eyes suddenly turned Bright.

    And when Li Min saw the master, she also knew that she had completely lost hope of escape, and her child was about to be bled.

    When Li Min was nervous, his stomach twitched directly, and then he immediately fell to the ground and began to cry out in pain.

    "Master, is she about to give birth?" At this time, the newly arrived team had already dealt with the mutant pigs, and then gathered around.

    "That's right, she is indeed about to give birth." The master looked at Li Min's belly with excitement. He held a not too big stone in his hand. It was round and milky white.

    Li Qing saw the stone and said, "Husband, it's the stone, but I feel that the stone is a little dangerous and I can't bring it into the space."

    Maybe it was the connection between mother and child, Li Qing felt that if this stone was placed in the space Come on, this stone will hurt her three treasures.

    "Receive it in my ring in a while." Lin You kept paying attention to the monk's hand, and then thought about how he could grab the stone.

    At this time, these Japanese people had already begun to prepare, and even set up a tent at the fastest speed, and then Li Min was carried in.

    Because the master was outside, Li Qing and Lin You chose to stay outside. After all, they were not interested in seeing Li Min give birth.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

257 The Blood-sucking Stone 3

    "Would you like to grab the stone in his hand?" Li Qing's eyes were bright, and her hands were a little ready to move.

    "Don't wait and see? I don't know if the stone is a teleportation stone?" Lin You wanted to wait and see. After all, if the husband and wife were to do it, they probably wouldn't be able to do anything to Li Min's children, but others would do it to them. If they start, it has nothing to do with their husband and wife.

    "Then wait!" Li Qing knew that Li Min was going to die, so she didn't want to help her old enemy raise children, after all, she was not an idiot.

    The master had been sitting there cross-legged, and he always had the feeling that he was being spied on, but he didn't find anyone around.

    After all, the master is also a spiritual power, and he is still very satisfied with his own power.

    Li Min gave birth in the tent, two Japanese men with a little knowledge of medicine were taking care of him, and the others were closely guarding the master.

    For them, the master is the most important.

    Li Min's screams could be heard from time to time in the tent, and it was a bit heart-wrenching from the back, but none of the people outside showed any anxious expressions, especially the old master was there.

    At this time, a person next to the master asked, "Master, does this woman's child meet the standards?"

    "Her fate has changed a bit, but the effect is still there. It would be great if you could find another one.

    " Master, another woman has a powerful master, and her master took her away." The

    master sighed, "I can't figure out what kind of person he is." You must know that there are many people in this world. There was something he couldn't figure out.

    But now he just happened to meet.

    It was really hard for Li Min to give birth to a child. It took a whole day and a night for her to give birth to the child. She fainted. She didn't know that her son, who had just been born and could only make a sound like a cat, was directly attacked. Mentioned the presence of the master.

    The master took out a dagger, slashed directly at the baby's heart, and put the stone in it.

    Lin You blocked Li Qing's eyes and didn't let her watch this scene. In fact, even if he watched it, he felt uncomfortable.

    Of course, although it was uncomfortable, he didn't agree with the baby. You must know that if his Qing'er was successfully calculated by Li Hao and Li Min, then the child waiting for him would also be killed by such cruel means.

    Since it was the two of them who caused trouble, their children deserved to pay the price with their lives.

    The child was no longer breathing, and his blood was quickly sucked up by the stone, and the stone radiated a dazzling light that made people unable to open their eyes, and right where the stone was, it really opened. a channel.

    "Quick, the door to another world is open, let's go and have a look." The master's voice trembled a little. They waited for hundreds of years before they got such an opportunity.

    Soon, under the leadership of the master, all those Japanese people walked to the other side of the door.

    Li Qing and Lin You also observed the other side of the door, which was like a bloody world.

    Li Qing felt the aura of slaughter, "It's not a good place there."

    "This stone we..." Before Lin You finished saying this, he found that the picture inside the door had changed, and this time it was no longer bloody The world, and the master and his followers have all disappeared.

    "Why does it feel like an arbitrary door?" Li Qing had already stood up at this time. She reached out and took the stone. Before Lin You could stop her, she saw that the stone disappeared directly in Li Qing's hands.

    "No..." Li Qing stared at Lin You with wide eyes, "Husband, what's the matter?"

    "Go back to space first!" Lin You heard the movement of mutant beasts nearby, he knew it was being It was attracted by Li Min's blood in the tent.

    The two returned directly to the space. At this time, they found that in the space, there was a door under the nucleus tree. There was a rotary button on the door. The rotary button was the size of a fist, and there were a total of eight colors on it.

    Li Qing looked at the knob, "The red is where the master entered just now. If we open the red door, they may enter my space."     "The red door cannot be opened." Lin You called the doll. As soon as the doll came in, he already controlled the door, so he patted his chest and said, "Don't worry, I will never let them out." The     doll looked at Li Qing with a smile. , "Master, your luck is really good, this door can lead to eight worlds, the red one is the killing world, in that there is only war! War! War! And the black one is the ghost world, the white one It is a blank world, the other five colors of orange, yellow, green, blue and purple correspond to the human world, but these worlds are a little different."     "How do you say?" Li Qing looked at the doll.     "The world corresponding to orange is an ordinary world. The people in it are ordinary people, but the technology is advanced, just like before the apocalypse, but more developed than before the end of the world. The yellow and colored ones are the world of ancient martial arts. The people in the green are also the ancient martial arts.     The people in the green are cultivators, and there are people who are cultivating immortals. Master, if you go in, the people are a little too weak. Although your abilities have reached the tenth level, compared to the It's still a little too weak for them, especially your spiritual roots are considered miscellaneous spiritual roots among them.     The blue ones are interesting, that is a fantasy world, a world where elves coexist, what they cultivate, we I don't understand it either. The purple one is the world of cultivating supernatural powers, but master, if you go, it is considered that supernatural powers have just begun to be cultivated..."     Li Qing looked at the doll, "Anyway, apart from the world of ordinary people, we don't care about us. Wherever you go, it's the people at the bottom, right?"     "That's right!" The doll said with certainty.     Li Qing looked at Lin You, "Husband, where are you going?"

    "Theoretically speaking, we should be the world corresponding to purple. The people there are all cultivating supernatural abilities, but I want to go to the world of self-cultivation. What we Chinese people like is the world of self-cultivation." Lin You's eyes are now Liangliang, I didn't expect that they would have such an opportunity now, so let their husband and wife go there to see it.

    Li Qing thought for a while, then said, "Go, we can go, but it's better to put on makeup to cover up our appearance, I don't want to be caught to make a stove."

    "It makes sense!" Lin You nodded.

    Soon, the two of them put on makeup, and the makeup turned into a very ordinary look, that is, the kind of look that no one would notice when they fell into the crowd.

    The two of them turned directly to the green knob, but at this moment, Li Qing suddenly remembered something, "Baby, how do we get back?"

    "This door, only you can see it, just return to its original position. Or you can go back directly to the space, then go out through the door and come in again." The doll said the rules for coming back, but he begged, "Master, I want to follow you."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 258 The World of Cultivation 1

    Li Qing was a little helpless, "Baby, it's not that we don't take you, think about how cute you are, and when you come to the world of comprehension, will those people come to rob you? It's a little difficult for us both to protect ourselves. Do you think we can protect you?"

    "It is estimated that what our family faces is being hunted and killed." Lin You tapped the baby's forehead, "Be at home and watch your younger siblings!" The

    baby was depressed, he thought about it. That's right, a cute little doll like him, especially one that can fly, it is estimated that those who are in the world of self-cultivation also like it. If someone comes to rob him, the master may be controlled by others.

    After thinking about it, he thought it was okay.

    Just like this, Li Qing and Lin You walked out of any door.

    The place where they came out was a wilderness, there was no one around, and no one seemed to live there, but the air here was really fresh, and they felt comfortable breathing.

    The two people glanced at the place they could see. There was no danger around here, and it could even be said that animals were rare, but the green plants grew very densely. The environment here is really nice.

    Li Qing even lowered her head and saw a ginseng tree. When she dug out the ginseng, the doll had already flown out, "Master, this is ginseng that has been around for thousands of years. It's strange, it seems that there is no one here. The world, but this is clearly the world of self-cultivation!"

    "Maybe, we are entering a restricted area."

    "It's really possible!" The doll decided to go and look around, "Master, I'll turn around in stealth, no It's dangerous, I have to make sure, where exactly is this place."

    "Okay, let's go!" Li Qing didn't stop him anymore, after all, there was no one here, so it was useless to stop him.

    Waiting for the doll to fly away, Li Qing and Lin You looked at each other. They really liked the environment here.

    "Husband, the air here is too fresh, and there is no one around here, and there seems to be no danger. Would you like to let the children come and breathe?" Li Qing also wanted the three babies to experience the place. of fresh air.

    "Okay!" Lin You nodded.

    The two returned to the space again. Lin You hugged two and Li Qing hugged one. They sat together on the hillside here and breathed in the fresh air.

    The three little guys seem to like it quite a bit, and have been screaming there all the time.

    One by one is really agile.

    "Husband, have you chosen the child's name yet?"

    "If you choose a name, grandpa has already chosen it. The boy's name is Lin Haotian, Lin Haofan, and the girl's name is Lin Yushan." The name, he is really a lot of peace of mind.

    "Where's the nickname?" Li Qing didn't like to think about it.

    "Just Tiantian, Fanfan, Shanshan." Lin You is also casual about the children's nicknames.

    "Don't be the same as the famous name." Li Qing was dissatisfied, and she began to think.

    "The eldest son is called the bean bag, the second son is the meat bag, and the little girl is called the sugar bag." Li Qing said with a smile.

    "Okay, it's up to you!" Lin You obeyed unconditionally. Anyway, what the little goblin said was right.

    In this way, the three little guys have three food nicknames.

    At this time, the doll flew back, and he looked at Lin You and Li Qing and said helplessly, "The place we came in seems to be a forbidden place, there is no one here, and we can't get out if there are restrictions. "

    Uh? Are there any monsters?" Li Qing was concerned about whether there was any danger.

    "No monsters were found, but there are quite a few corpses here, and there are corpses of all kinds, you see." As the doll spoke, he threw a few bags and rings, which were obviously storage bags and rings, and then tightened his grip. Then there was a clatter, and several huge skeletons were thrown out from behind the doll.

    These skeletons are obviously the skeletons of some monsters. They are very large, and most importantly, the skeletons are still shining with an unknown luster.

    "This bone looks like a baby!" Li Qing's eyes widened.

    "It's a pity that we can't make weapons!" Lin You had already put all three children in the cradle next to them, and the dolls had already flown to their side to guard them.

    "Master, be careful when you open these storage equipment, and be careful not to be taken away." This is what the doll is worried about. He glanced at the three little guys. If there is any unknown soul, the three little guys always feel that they will dangerous.     "Master, I'd better go back to the space and open these storage bags. If there is any unextinguished soul, I can feel it in control." The doll suggested.     "Okay!" Lin You looked at his wife and children, and it was necessary for the doll to solve the unknown danger.     "Master, you can walk around here, there is no danger here, but you can pick up some things." After speaking, the doll took him to pick up a bunch of storage equipment and returned to the space. As for Lin You and Li Qing, the two of them Went around with the child, and as he went, put away the shiny skeletons.     Both of them rode their pets, Li Qing's little wolf and Lin You's black panther. As for the other pets, they ran aside. They have three children now, so it's better to pay attention to safety.     They did not go in the direction the baby had just gone to, but walked in another direction. It was like a grassland, with green grass everywhere. It seemed that there was no danger at all.     At this time, the monkey Xiao Lanlan suddenly came over with something from not far away.

    When she was leaving, Li Qing saw that it was an unknown grass, but she could feel that the energy in the grass was very strong. Li Qing directly condensed the ice into a box, and then put the grass in the box. In the ice box, I received it directly into my storage ring.

    Soon, the mutant peacock Meimei flew back with a ginseng plant in her mouth. Li Qing saw the huge ginseng in front of her. It was thousands of years old. Humans."

    If there were humans, these precious medicinal herbs would not be left to the present.

    Lin You fixed the three cradles on the little wolf's back. To know these pets, the little wolf has the highest level, and it is now the twelfth level. It is the best thing to let it protect the children.

    "Little Wolf, you follow us with the three little guys, we'll find herbs." Li Qing is excited now, there are so many precious herbs, don't be a fool.

    So, Lin You, Li Qing, Meimei, Lanlan, Black Panther, Erha, Yingzai, Bobo (mutated Persian cat), and Fanfen (mutated parrot) all joined the search.

    You must know that there are many plants here that they cannot recognize, but they can all sense the energy of plants. If the energy of the plant is strong, they can dig out the one. Li Qing and Lin You can make an ice box at will, so they are not afraid of not having it. place to save.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 259 The World of Cultivation 2

    The land they passed by was like a geese plucking their hair, leaving only the weeds and soil in one place.

    The little wolf followed them leisurely with three little guys. It felt that it was suitable for bringing children and digging soil, and it was not suitable for it.

    Soon, the group came to a huge pit. When they looked down, their faces changed. It was like a cemetery. This huge pit was full of large and small skeletons. , although there are also plants growing, but they can't cover up those huge skeletons.

    "Baby!" Xiao Fanfan shouted, and flew straight down.

    Meimei and Yingzai also followed and flew down. The three of them had wings, so they came up well. But if the others went down, Li Qing took a look. The slope here was too steep, and the soil was slippery. It's not that easy to come up.

    Soon, Xiaofenfan came up with a storage bag in his mouth, Li Qing took the storage bag, and Xiaofenfen rushed down again.

    As for Meimei and Yingzai, it took a while for them to come up, but they grabbed a lot of storage bags and storage rings.

    Lin You waved at Yingzai, "Baby, I'll go down and have a look, you and the children are waiting there." If both of them went down, he was worried that the children would be in danger.

    "Okay, be careful yourself." Li Qing was very worried about Lin You, but thinking about it, his current level of consciousness has risen to level ten, which should be quite high, but he didn't worry too much.

    "Don't worry!" Lin You rode directly under Eagle Boy's back and flew into the big pit. There were too many skeletons in the pit, and it was so deep that I didn't know how many meters were lost.

    It's just that Lin You wondered why no one picked up the storage bag or storage ring equipment here?

    But now is not the time to think about it, because there are too many storage equipment here, and the bones of some monsters are really shiny, all of which have been put away by Lin You.

    Li Qing stood on it and was not idle. Apart from looking at the children, she also looked at what was going on in the space?

    On the grassland in the space, dozens of piles of materials are piled up, each one like a hill.

    The doll is arranging these things excitedly. For example, he is currently equipping spirit stones. It is holding more than a dozen rings, one for lower-grade spirit stones, one for middle-grade spirit stones, one for upper-grade spirit stones, and the last one. Packed with top-quality spirit stones, so far, he has only found one top-quality spirit stone.

    The rest of the rings, one for weapons, one for equipment, one for ore, one for herbs, one for treasures, one for books and jade slips, one for clothing and the like, and the rest are classified as a mess of furniture. , tools or something, anyway, they don't have anything else in their house, that is, there are many rings, and things are sorted, so it is still easy to find.

    However, when the doll was sorting these things, several weapons flew out of these things. These weapons seemed to have spirituality. Originally, one wanted to stab the doll, but soon it found out that it did not It can't hurt the doll. After all, the doll is a space artifact, how could something hurt him in his world.

    The doll muttered, "Fortunately, I didn't let the masters and the others come in, and there are souls who want to take the house."

    The doll didn't pay attention to these flying weapons, continued to pick up things, and occasionally threw a few puppets from them. These things might be useful, and then they could take care of the space, and they would be able to relax.

    The doll's movements were very fast. After a while, several piles were picked up, but soon, Li Qing threw in a pile of storage bags or rings.

    After the doll was thrown out, several more weapons flew out. These weapons could not hurt the doll, and could only fly around the world in space.

    They didn't notice that there was a danger slowly approaching them. When a weapon flew to the nucleus tree, suddenly the nucleus tree opened its mouth wide, swallowed the weapon in one gulp, and then After a while, I only heard the core burp, and then heard a fart, and then the weapon fell out from the back of the core tree.

    It's just that the weapon can no longer fly, and the soul inside was swallowed by the nucleus tree.

    At this time, two more weapons flew over, and the crystal nucleus tree still slammed into the stomach and swallowed the two weapons, and then a full burp, a fart, released the two weapons again, and disappeared. Still the soul inside.

    After swallowing three souls, the crystal nucleus tree directly pulled out its own roots, and then it aimed at the weapons flying everywhere and started chasing them out. The doll was stunned by this scene.

    "Oh my god, is the crystal nucleus tree showing its power? How can it even swallow the soul?" The doll felt incredible, and Li Qing's eyes hooked up.

    Li Qing also happened to see this scene, and she was amused, "Baby, you said that after the core tree devoured the soul, will it grow something that can promote consciousness?"

    "What to eat, what to supplement, this is true. It's possible." The doll's eyes became very bright, and since it can be eaten, let it eat more.

    The doll quickened his speed. After cleaning up the hills he had thrown out, he began to pour down a few hills and continued to organize. He didn't even count how many spirit stones he had gotten. This thing is purer than the energy of the crystal nucleus. There are more, but the masters are not cultivators. If they want to use them, they have to change their comprehension before they can use them.

    Outside, Li Qing not only paid attention to the space, but also looked at Lin You. At this moment, I don't know how many things Lin You picked up. Except for the storage bag, as long as the rest is higher than the level of the ring in his hand, he He couldn't even take it in. Now he has tied dozens of rings directly with a rope. Xiaofanfan and they don't send things up now, but hand them all directly to Lin You's hands.

    This time, Lin You really felt soft when picking up things. This time, he and his wife really made a fortune.

    After picking it up for five or six hours, Lin You almost vomited blood, and they finally picked it up. Now he can't see Li Qing and the others directly when he looks up, but he can see Li Qing through his divine sense. .

    Then at this moment, a white light suddenly flashed, and the white light rushed directly from Lin You's eyebrows into Lin You's sea of ​​consciousness.

    Li Qing also noticed this scene, this is someone who is taking over their family's Youyou, how can this be done?

    Li Qing immediately jumped down. With the help of supernatural powers, she still wouldn't worry that she would be injured. Soon Li Qing jumped up to Lin You, Lin You opened her eyes with difficulty, and only had time to tell Li Qing. After saying, "Don't worry!", he fainted.

    Li Qing immediately greeted the doll. When the doll saw the situation, he immediately discussed with the crystal nucleus tree in the space. At this time, the number of crystal nucleuses had already swallowed many souls, and was burping violently. Fortunately, There are no other souls in this space, so the core tree asked the doll to get Lin You into the space.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose   

return
Apocalyptic rebirth of the bad and bad female supporting role
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 260 The World of Cultivation 3

    Others can't do anything about the soul that entered Lin You's sea of ​​consciousness, but it doesn't mean that the core tree can't do anything.

    Li Qing and the doll returned to the space with the three little guys, and Lin You was now placed under the crystal nucleus tree.

    The crystal nucleus tree didn't move, Li Qing asked it what was going on, and it said that the male owner was not in danger at all.

    Li Qing can only wait!

    At this moment, opposite Lin You in the Consciousness Sea, there is a gray mass, like an image of a human being. This thing does not attack or speak, but just stands quietly and engages in There is no way to get Lin You.

    Is this guy here to take the house? Why doesn't it move?

    "Master, bite it quickly, don't let it regain its sanity." At this time, the voice of the core tree came over.

    Lin You immediately jumped up and bit directly. There is no way this is a sea of ​​knowledge after all. Apart from biting, he really has no way to deal with this guy.

    Because of the Nucleus Tree's reminder, Lin You instantly discovered that the gray thing was really getting clearer, and it was replenishing with his own sea of ​​consciousness.

    How can this work?

    Lin You's speed is very fast, the speed of eating is also very fast, and he still started from scratch, so he didn't give the gray shadow much chance. He has eaten most of its body, although the gray shadow only has three left. One part, but it seemed to wake up suddenly, and it also bit at Lin You.

    How could Lin You lose? He has bitten his red eyes now, and the speed of the bite is even faster. In less than a stick of incense, Lin You bit the opponent and then he began to recover himself quietly. 's consciousness.     It took a day and a night for Lin You to finally wake up. He is now a hundred times more energetic, and his consciousness has been directly raised to the eighteenth level. I have to say that this is a qualitative leap, and he also swallowed the person who had just recovered. Some memories, some practice exercises and so on.

    Lin You happily hugged Li Qing in his arms, "Baby, it would be great if you devoured those souls directly!" Although he said so, he still couldn't bear it, he was afraid that others would really take him away baby.

    "Take your time, don't worry!" Li Qing really didn't dare to let any soul enter her body. If she was taken away, what would happen to her husband and children?

    "If you want to practice those cultivation techniques, you must be above level 20." This is what makes Lin You the most depressing. He is now level 18, and he can practice it soon, but his The baby goblin is only level 11, and is far from being able to cultivate.

    "Master, there is this!" At this moment, the doll stretched out his hand and handed each of them a sparkling white crystal nucleus.

    After Li Qing got it in her hand, before she could react, the gleaming white crystal core disappeared directly.

    However, the crystal nucleus in Lin You's hand was still there, but he clenched the stone and began to practice. This thing is to cultivate spiritual consciousness.

    As for Li Qing's side, the doll directly picked up a bunch of sparkling crystal cores and threw them into Li Qing's palm, and then disappeared instantly.

    However, now Li Qing has also discovered the whereabouts of the power in these crystal cores, and immediately began to absorb it.

    In this way, the husband and wife began to cultivate spiritual consciousness.

    Then Lin You discovered one thing. It took him an hour to absorb a core of consciousness, but their little goblins could directly absorb the energy of dozens of cores of consciousness in an hour.

    "This is too bad!" Lin You stood on the side at this time, and then looked at the doll and smashed the core of divine consciousness on Li Qing's body. After these cores of divine consciousness touched Li Qing, they were directly hit by Li Qing. absorbed.

    "This is the master's advantage!" Crystal Nucleus said, after all, the master can't be in vain, right?

    "Haha, I like this advantage!" Lin You knew very well that although he helped take care of the children, most of the responsibility for taking care of the children would still fall on their goblins.

    So when he cultivated in the future, he was more than the goblins. With such a trouble-free practice test, he was really happy for their goblins.

    After Li Qing practiced for two hours, she got up to feed the child. Other things could be delayed, but feeding the child should not be delayed.

    However, Li Qing also paid attention to the situation of her own absorption of the crystal nucleus of spiritual consciousness, "Baby, will this affect the children's bodies?"

    "No, your milk is the best nutrition for them to absorb, no matter what is in the milk. They can digest what it contains." The Nucleus Tree gave the answer Li Qing wanted.

    This time, whether it was Li Qing or Lin You, their eyes lit up.

    Doesn't this mean that they can cultivate their children's physical fitness in all aspects?

    When Li Qing started to feed the three little guys, the doll still threw a Divine Consciousness Core towards her after a while.

    Then Li Qing discovered that the eyes of the sugar buns in their family who were breastfeeding were getting brighter and brighter, which obviously absorbed the energy of those gods.

    Next, the same goes for bean buns and meat buns.

    The husband and wife were immediately happy. Originally, they did not see any supernatural powers in the bodies of these three little guys, but now, at least it has been proved that the three of them are all children with strong spiritual consciousness.

    The doll was about to start cleaning things again. Lin You and Li Qing went out with their three children, but they brought more than 20 storage rings that the doll had already sorted out.

    The two sat on the lawn outside and began to observe the contents of the equipment.

    For example, Lingshi, which looks similar to the crystal nucleus, but is smoother than the crystal nucleus.

    And more importantly, the energy in this spirit stone is purer. Even the energy in the low-level spirit stone is not something they can absorb now. After all, this is another kind of energy.

    The two of them finally put away the other storage equipment, leaving only the storage ring full of books and crystal cores, and then the two began to study hard.

    The husband and wife sat quietly on the reclining chair and read a book. The three little guys were lying in the cradle not far in front of them. There were pets staring at the three of them.

    The two actually wanted to know from these books and jade slips, where exactly are they now?

    Time passed little by little, except that the child was hungry, and Li Qing was summoned to feed him. At other times, they were watching these things.

    After searching for two days and two nights, Li Qing finally came to a conclusion that the place they were staying was actually a secret realm, but this secret realm was a bit too cruel. .

    This secret realm has lasted for tens of thousands of years, but it has always been in and out.

    Li Qing and Lin You looked at each other, in fact, they didn't understand a little, why could they only come in and not go out?

    But looking at their appearance, they should have died in battle with monsters, but why did they have to fight? None of these data shows up.

    Until Li Qing saw a notebook.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 315 23
🌹Not my story for Offline purpose only 🌹 Author: Cute fried squid Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Recommended: 0 Update:...
76.8K 1.1K 55
https://m.shubaow.net/45/45170/ Author: Lily Fried Pork Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-05-30 LATEST: Chapter 55 It's Over rebirth ...
67.4K 791 36
𝐙𝐈𝐑𝐊𝐀 ; 𝗄-𝗉𝗈𝗉 𝗌𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗂𝗌𝗍 © 𝗵𝗵𝗮𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗵𝗰𝗲𝗮𝗵𝗵 ;
102 5 7
A gripping tale, The Carnage and the Snake follows fifteen awoken soldiers aboard the Starbright 01... "It is in dire circumstances only, Gen...