Jaden Walton imagines

By avengersdarling

The title says it all!! Cute, happy, romantic, and amazing Imagines/one-shots of the one and only Jaden Jdub... More

Cute guy at the airport
not enough
not enough pt.2
The jaket
you're ashamed of me
spending time with her
My pretty boy
Comforting you
The need of his hug
Field of flowers
bored
arm wrestling
Mad at him
Flirty pick up lines
Flowers
Flirty pick up lines pt.2
Mornings
I'm much better...
movie theater
Cuddle's
Hoodie
Nice surprise
Truth or date
Best friend?
Faint
Text
Tell me you love me
How we wake up
Jealous
Cuts
sick
don't ignore me
my clingy boyfriend
Curly to straight
faint
My chips
First time meeting
Over text
Clingy boy
Baby pics
Swerve
Movie and Confession
Hate or love?
50K
Halloween costume
fight
photography
Anxiety
No PDA challenge
Join his nap
vacation
period
Skatebored
Makeup
cuddle buddy
Text
Age gap
Age gap pt.2
Basketball
Age gap pt.3
Babysitting
bubbles
Y/n and Jaden
nosebleed
Babysitting pt.2
Y/n and Jaden pt.2
Ignored
Drunk
100K!!
beat up prank
Drunk pt.2
Y/n and Jaden pt.3
Bad day
Hickey
silent treartment
The bbq
Y/n and Jaden pt.4
Not enough
hair
Living room nap
Masked girl
I'm not ava
BBL
Braces
Move on
Boyfriend duty
Pool day
The annoying twin
Prank went wrong
Dress
Stranger things
Student lounge
Cuddle
girlfriend or Ex?
Back rubs
The babysitter
Shut up
Bad girl
The right person
makeout session
bad girl pt.2
Marked
Crush
eat
Eye contact
Ignored
Bad girl pt.3
Eye contacts
Bad girl pt.4
Bad girl pt.5
Bad girl pt.6
The right person pt.2
No kiss challange
Mean
The bully
How would you react?
Morning routine
Braces
Sleeping
Bad dream
Makeup
~New Book~

Lost hoodie

6K 70 10
By avengersdarling

WC: 531

Your ages in this imagine: 15-16

Requested: No

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jaden's pov-

Clothes were all over my room and it was my fault, I couldn't find my favorite hoodie and I looked everywhere for it. 

"Jad-oh shit if mom saw this, she won't let you go out"  Javon said. Right, I forgot to mention my girlfriend and I are going on a date to the movies. 

"Did you take my favorite hoodie?" I asked and he shook his head "Jayla, did you take my favorite hoodie!" I yelled "No!" she yelled back. 

"Ughh Where the hell is it?" I yelled and at this moment my mom came in "why are yo- oh my God" 

Shit.

"Jaden Jdub Walto, what happened to your room!?" She exclaimed "Sorry but I couldn't find my favorite hoodie and Y/n It's coming soon" "Well you're not allowed to go until your room is clean" she said "But Mom-I don't care. I don't want to hear it" she said, leaving. 

I groaned and started to pick up my clothes "your mom is mad, What did you d- whoa, babe what happened to your room?" My girlfriend Y/n said.

"I couldn't find my favorite hoodie, and now my mom said I can't leave without cleaning my room" I said not looking up at her. 

I was pissed 

"What does it look like" she asked and I described it to her "baby" she said and I hummed in response. "I'm sorry" she said and I could quickly turn around to see why is she sorry and that's when I saw her, I knew exactly what she was sorry about.

She was wearing my hoodie, it was huge on her and for some reason, it looked better on her than it did on me. She looked so adorable in it, I love it when she wears my clothes. 

"Oh..." "yeah, sorry I thought you knew. I didn't know that was your favorite hoodie" she said "good thing I wore a tank top under it" she said taking it off and handing it to me.

I took my hoodie from her and wore her it again and she was confused "you can keep it on you, It looked better on you anyway" I said and she smiled. 

"Thanks" she kissed my cheek "since I was the cause of this, I'll help you clean it up" and she started picking up the clothes and folding my shirts. 

It took us about 30 minutes to get my room back clean "baby I'm too tired to go to the Movies now" she said pouting and I chuckled."Me too, Let's watch it from here" I suggested. 

"I like that idea" she smiled and we got in bed, putting on '13 going to 30' and cuddling. 

When Y/n left I didn't change out of my hoodie because it smelled like her and that made me so happy. 

The next day at school I gave Y/n my hoodie and she was confused "I want you to wear my hoodie, I want your scent all over it" I said and she giggled.

"Now you understand why I steal your clothes" 

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What hoodie would you like to steal?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 261 39
Images of being friends/ dating the Walton's
24.9K 223 20
βœ§Λ–*°࿐ 𝐣𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚π₯𝐭𝐨𝐧 ❛imagine a world like that.❜ *✧ο½₯゚ *✧ο½₯゚in which, cindy campbell could only imagine dating jaden walton. *✧ο½₯゚ *✧ο½₯゚ jaden...
46.3K 367 15
your 15 turning 16 ima few months your adoptive mom is Kendall Jenner and you met this boy because he was famous :)
85.2K 771 21
IN WHICH she was his siblings best friend so they had to like each other or atleast tolerate each other. jaden walton x fem oc acquaintances to lover...