The Mafioso And His Angel | J...

By MINSFICXS

⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY... More

• Chapter one •
• Chapter two •
• Chapter three •
• Chapter four •
• Chapter five •
• Chapter six •
• Chapter seven •
• Chapter eight •
• Chapter Nine •
• Chapter Eleven •
• Chapter Twelve •
• Chapter Thirteen •
• Chapter Fourteen •
• Chapter Fifteen •
• Chapter Sixteen •
• Chapter Seventeen •
• Chapter Eighteen •
• Chapter Nineteen •
• Chapter Twenty •
• Chapter Twenty-one •
• Chapter Twenty-two •
• Chapter Twenty-three •
• Chapter Twenty-four •
• Chapter Twenty-five •
• Chapter Twenty-six •
• Chapter Twenty-seven •
• Chapter Twenty-eight •
• Chapter Twenty-nine •
• Chapter Thirty •
• Chapter Thirty-one •
• Chapter Thirty - two •
• Chapter Thirty-Three •
• Chapter Thirty-Four •
• Chapter Thirty-Five •
• Chapter Thirty-Six •
• Chapter Thirty-Seven •
• Chapter Thirty- eight •
• Chapter thirty- nine •
• Chapter Fourty •
• Chapter Fourty-one •
• Chapter Fourty-two •
• Chapter Fourty-three •
• Chapter Fourty-four •
• Chapter Fourty-five •
• Chapter Fourty-six •
• Chapter Fourty-seven •
• Chapter Fourty-eight •
• Chapter Fourty-nine •
• Chapter Fifty •
Bonus ♡

• Chapter Ten •

9.5K 466 41
By MINSFICXS

JUNGKOOK'S POV::

Shit happens. And its happening often nowadays. Yesterday when I got the emergency call from my secretary mina, she gave me the huge breaking news. Which was that, our deal in Vegas was on the cliff of breaking and I could not afford it so without thinking about anything else, I contacted the dealers and the next thing I did today was to get in Vegas and finalize our deal. After all, the deal was both, legal and illegal. However I hated my fate so much. I know that the wedding is taking place here in Vegas but I don't know the exact location so I was kind of relieved.

"That's exactly how I want it to be.." I couldn't focus on people around me again. I felt like someone was staring but it was not in a creepy or dangerous way. It felt safe and I hated that feeling. "Uh.. you're not paying attention Mr Jeon?" My head whipped around the man beside me. I shook my head. "No no! I'm just kind of tired because of the flight, that's all. Please continue." I gestured him with a smile plastered on my face which surely did not reach my eyes but who cares here? "Yeah so we were talking.." the man continued and I  kept finding the ways to be attentive of the meeting. This was my business. This was my life and a huge part of me which I can't ignore and hence I was being attentive.

"Saehyun!" My heart forgot its pace as I heard that voice. My head automatically turned around to follow the voice and find it's owner but as lavish as the restaurant was, it is also crowded and I can't see anyone. "What happened sir?" My assistant whispered as I gave him a shook of my head. "Nothing really." I rubbed my thigh while tilting my head. "Do you think it will work out? Mr jeon?" My client, Chris asked as I smirked. "As long as you stay loyal I'll make everything work but..." I grabbed the knife and stabbed it in my plate before continuing. "...if you betray or cheat.. I'm sure as hell that it won't work out so well with you.." I stabbed the meat harder. "...infact it can be a very much messy.." I saw how he gulped down his saliva and soon let out a cough as I handed him the glass of water. He eyed me as I smiled. "Don't worry, we are not yet at a place where things can be messy so have it." I leaned back in my seat and watched him drinking the water. Chris collans was a known businessman who secretly has two families. One for the show and second for himself. However none of his wife knew that he had two wives and one of them had one daughter with pregnant another one. That man really know how to play dirty but nothing will work if you try to play games in devil's pit. Because devil creates the game and this was my game.

We continued eating. "So it's indeed is you huh?!" I sighed heavily while turning around. "Hello to you too Taehyung!" I exclaimed while he rolled his eyes. "What are you doing here? In Vegas?" He asked as I gestured towards the people seated on my table with me. "Oh.. is it over? Everyone would love to meet you since you're already here?" Taehyung crossed his arms as I sighed.

I swear I did not want to be here.

"Sure." I said as he nodded. I looked around him not knowing whom I was looking for but I was looking for someone. And there, my eyes landed on her.

Amber eyes.....

Brown hairs...

Soothing voice...

Y/n was wearing an emerald green colored dress. Her shoulders, neck and bit of cleavage was exposed. Her hairs were open and swaying in the air. I felt my breath being stuck somewhere inside me. Her skin was glowing. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

She was the one I was looking for earlier?

Yes.

"You can join your friends Mr jeon. We are almost done." Chris said as I came out of my trance and nodded. I wrapped up the meeting soon after and forcefully or not dragged myself behind Taehyung. With every step i took, I was getting closer to her and my heart wouldn't stop beating fast. I wish I could shoot my own heart with a bullet so it atleast would stop being such a pain in ass. When we reached closer to their table I saw that everyone was busy. Jin hyung was busy with Irene noona. They both were chit chatting. Ken and Jen were eating while stealing glances with that stupid blush on their faces. Jimin and y/n were playing with seahyun. Wait- What's jimin doing with y/n?????

"Kookieeeeeeeeee~~" I heard seahyun who was running towards me. Y/n's and mine eyes met for a brief moment before I diverted my gaze towards the boy near my leg. "Hey! How you doing little one?" I asked him as he tried climbing my leg. I let out a sigh. I was not good with kids. I did not know how to handle or act with them. Although I was there in a hospital when Saehyun was born but still I never picked him up in my arms. "Hey! Junior Jin hyung, come here." Taehyung picked saehyun up in his arms as the boy giggled while I looked at the people who's eyes were on me.

"I wonder what are you doing here?" Seokjin hyung asked with a raised brow.

"I thought you had some work?" Jimin asked as he walked towards me.

"I remember you saying that you don't have time...?" Ken said.

For some unknown weird reason I waited for that wild cat to throw questions at me but surprisingly she did not ask anything. I was about to answer when Taehyung interrupted. "He was here for a meeting, guys. Infact i saw him getting out of the meeting and Jinyoung is here too." He said as everyone looked at the man behind me who bowed.

"Who is he?" Finally wild cat asked something. "My personal assistant." I said as she made a face. "Cool. Damn dude, you have personal assistant and all..that's really... cool.." she said as Jimin sighed. "Every businessman does dumbass!" He exclaimed as she pulled out her tongue at him. "Anyways, since you are already here, then please join us for the dinner. We are celebrating." Irene noona said as she signaled towards the couple behind her. "Yeahh sure.." I mumbled. "You're supposed to say something?" Wild cat asked while raising her brows. I rolled my eyes and went towards the seated couple. "Congratulations!" I exclaimed while shaking my hand with Ken who gave me a smile. "I'm glad you made it!" Jen exclaimed as I nodded hesitantly. I did not want be here!!!

"Ok. Everyone, take your seats!" Seokjin hyung exclaimed as everyone sat on their respective chairs. I sat beside Jimin hyung and focused on my food instead of anything else. Everyone was busy chit chatting and I could not help but notice how she talks so much, how she smiles so much, how genuine she is with others. I diverted my gaze and focused elsewhere. The sun was setting down and the restaurant was open outside with some curtains. The weather was getting chilly but it was peaceful. I stirred the whiskey around my glass as I stared at the sunset. "Pwetty noona dance with mweee.." I heard seahyun's voice as I turned around and found him and Y/n near the stage. "What are they doing?" I mumbled and the man beside me heard. "The restaurant has this special stage for newly wedded couples and their families so of course they are dancing." Jimin said as I rolled my eyes.

Saehyun and y/n were dancing together with jen and Ken, seokjin hyung and Irene noona. Taehyung was busy cheering for his nephew and Jimin got busy with some blonde girl. I was left alone at the table. Staring at them. My eyes never left her even for a second. The way she laughs, the way she was moving her hips, swaying her body, she encouraged many peoples to join her for the dance and they willingly did. The sun fell upon y/n's figure making her exposed skin shine and her dress looked ethereally beautiful on her. Her eyes glimmered with happiness. She handled saehyun so perfectly and did not forget to tease Jen while teasing Taehyung too. She did not left anyone. Her attention was everywhere. She carried that kind of bright light with her everywhere she went. She was meant for positivity and happiness.

My eyes landed on the bandage around her elbow and I clenched my fist. I hated when someone hurt her. I didn't realized I was staring at her constantly until a voice brought me back. "Beautiful, isn't she?" I looked beside to see Irene noona with a smile on her face. I looked at seokjin hyung who was dancing with y/n and saehyun now. "She is gracefully beautiful. Right?" She asked again as I looked away and sipped on my drink. "I don't know what you're talking about." I mumbled as she smirked. "I'm sure you don't know.." she said as she took the drink from my hand. "Its okay to stare. She is really beautiful..to ignore and the girl is genuine as hell. Its okay to give yourself a chance to like someone.." she said as I blinked. "She is not my type." I said as she let out a chuckle. "I was never Jin's type but it happened." She said as I looked away again. "There's huge difference between me and seokjin hyung."

"Yes it does and that's why, she is a good match for you.." I sighed and faced Irene noona. "Stop playing match maker noona. You know i despise it." I said. "Oh cummon kookie! Don't you-"
"No. I don't." I cut her off and noticed how her face fell down. "I'm sorry. I did not mean to-" "Its okay! You're like a little brother to me. There's no difference between you and tae.." she smiled before walking away. I sighed heavily. This is why I don't spend time around people because I end up hurting them. I continued sipping on my drink until I heard a click sound. I looked beside and saw y/n taking pictures of others.

"What are you doing?" That came out unconsciously. She smiled before replying. "I'm storing the memories." She said as I blinked. "It's a waste. One day you will look back on those memories only to regret." I said which she responded with a pout before some words. "Why would I regret? This is what I wanted. What they both wanted. This is a very happy memory and it should be memorial." She said. Too innocent for tactics of world. "Some memories only hurts wild cat.. they don't bring joy.. they bring pain.. and grief.." I said as she let out a sigh. "You're impossible! Lose yourself a bit dude. Look around you, life is beautiful! and so do the world!!" She exclaimed before leaving as I stared at her retreating back.

"Che donna sexy!" [Trans: What a hot woman] I heard the man beside our table whispered. He was staring at y/n or more like ogling at her. "Un tale pezzo di carne." [Trans:Such a piece of meat.] This, this is her beautiful world? Beautiful life? Bullshit. The world is a place full of these demons. Its not beautiful at all, its scary and here you gotta fight to live. You fight, you live. If you don't then you die a pathetic death. I sighed as I turned towards the men. "Sono sicuro che anche le tue sorelle e le tue mogli devono essere un pezzo di carne. Da donna.. giusto?" [Trans: I'm sure your sisters and wives must be a piece of meat too. Woman's.. right?] I said with a smirk on my face. Their faces paled and they looked here and there while coughing.

Ufff wild cat you always get me in trouble because I can't stand people disrespecting you.

I shook my head while walking away.

Y/N'S POV ::

Its been hours since we were dancing. My feets were hurting now. I let out a sigh as I was sitting. The sun has finally set down and it was getting darker. I looked at my lap where saehyun was sleeping. A smile tugged on my lips as I ruffled his hairs and he stirred in his sleep. Everyone was happy. I can see that but that one guy was still being grumpy. Jimin was forcing Jungkook to eat strawberries on the cake while he was making faces. I quickly grabbed my camera and captured that moment and waited for the picture to come out. Since it was a Polaroid camera duh! I giggled while looking at the picture.

"Is he sleeping?" Irene unnie asked as I nodded. She picked him up in her arms and gave him a kiss on his cheeks. "I think we should get back now." Seokjin said to everyone. Everyone gathered around a place. "When are you leaving kook?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook thought before replying. "I'm free to leave anytime." He said. "Did you come with your private jet?" Seokjin asked as jungkook nodded his head. "Great then we can go together..right?" Jimin asked. "It's obvious dumbhead." Jungkook said as jimin glared at him. I shook my head as I looked at Jen who gave me a smile.

"Everyone! Jen and Ken are not coming with us!" I exclaimed and everyone turned towards me. "They.. are moving here... in states.. and I guess it's actually fine. They will be more safe here." I said. Jen told me about her moving into states yesterday when we were in plane. Ken's parents are in California so they both are going to move there. His parents has no objection of them getting married. Ken will start his internship as a lawyer soon so it's a great opportunity for him. Jen has already received an offer from a event management company and she was more than happy to join.

"That's really a great idea." I heard taehyung say that as I nodded. "So we all are going back except Jen and her now husband?" Jimin asked as I nodded again. "Yeah.. it works like that." I mumbled. "Okay then! Be ready tomorrow by 9:00am sharp..." Jungkook turned towards me before continuing his sentence. "....and don't be late. Anyone." He said i rolled my eyes and turned my face towards Irene unnie. "I think we all should go back to hotel now.." I said as she nodded. We all went back to our hotel for the night. Unlike yesterday I was not sharing room with anyone tonight. Because Jen has her husband now. Irene unnie too has her family and those three freaks.. I don't know about them.

I let out a sigh as I laid in my bed while staring at the ceiling. "How long will it go on like this...?" I mumbled and stared in air blankly. I turned my head sideways and spotted my bag as I rummaged through it and pulled out my journal with all the Polaroids that I took today. I took all the needed necessities needed for my journal and laid on the bed. While staring at all the photos I clicked them on my journal as a wide smile was tugged on my lips.

'Dear me,
They finally got married today! They are officially together now and I'm so glad to tell you that you were successful in pairing them together. I hope they both have a bright future ahead of themselves and I hope no obstacles comes in between them. I hope they stick together forever.
Jen is finally married with the boy she loves ♡'

I wrote down and closed the journal. However as I placed the journal inside my bag, it caught the sapphire ring and I pulled it out. "Why are you still here?" I mumbled with a sigh. Placing it back on its place i turned off the lights as the darkness engulfed me and I curled up in my blanket but the moon was bright and full and my window was big enough for its light to reach me. The moonlight fell upon me and I felt like someone just gave me a hug causing me to let out a smile before getting in my slumber.

JUNGKOOK'S POV | Next day ::

Everyone was here. Everyone. Even saehyun. The kid but her. She was late again. Damn this wild cat. "I did heard noises Jen!" Irene unnie exclaimed as Jen turned red in embarrassment. I was not so interested in their first night. I wanted to go back as soon as possible but this woman. I let out a breath when I saw her running towards us with her luggage in her hand. She was wearing a simple cargo pants and a t-shirt. Her casual outfit took me back to her yesterday's outfit. Heaven, the outfit was heavenly beautiful on her. Y/n ran towards us while mumbling a continuing sorry. Only if her sorry could give me back the time I wasted here. "You're always late! Why?" I asked as she shrugged her shoulders. "I was just...sleeping too much..heh." she scratched her neck as I shook my head.

"Guys, let's get going!" Jimin yelled out and everyone went inside their respective rides. Everyone was busy sliding in their cars when I noticed y/n just standing on her place. "Are you planning to stay here with your best friend?" I asked her as she shook her head. "No-" I dragged her in the car with me without letting her speak. We all reached the airport and jen was busy with y/n. They both were sharing hugs and tears. Apparently, jen and Ken will stay in Vegas longer before going to California. They both came on airport only to send us off.

I was standing just few inches away from both best friends when I heard what they were talking about. "I'm scared my father will come after you y/n. You need to be careful." Jen said. "I want you to stay away from his sight. I'm sure as hell that he will come after you." I stiffened. Han jisung is already suspicious of y/n and yes, there are highly chances of him trying to hurt y/n. Her being hurt sent a chill down my spine as the picture of her laughing and smiling came in front of me. She has got the smile to be there on her face. A smile which needed to be protected. A smile which needs to be secure. A smile which melt the coldness on me. I don't know what I was thinking or why so but I want her to smile. I want to protect her. I'll not let anything happen to her.

I dragged myself towards both of them while they were talking. "You need to be careful. Try to under-" "Nothing will happen to her." I cut off jen and held y/n's hand in mine. "I won't let anything happen to her." I said while looking at jen. I felt y/n's gaze on me and I could see her wide eyes too. But I lost my control already. Her hand was in mine and I'm never letting anything happen to her. I don't care if she likes it or not.

"We need to go!" Seokjin hyung yelled as I took y/n with me.

'I will protect her..'

-To be continued...

But why tf Italian language sounds so hot? 😩🤌🏻

Yep!!! The story will take turns now and I'm freaking excited lol 🐒

Please vote and comments ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 16.2K 36
SPIN-OFF of "Crazy in love" He tied up her wrist with a strong rope, tears were streaming down from her face and she was praying that some come and s...
363K 11.3K 41
TAEHYUNG ASIAS BIGGEST MAFIA AND A VERY RUDE ,COLD AND HEARTLESS PERSON .....GETS MARRIED TO JEON JUNGKOOK ....WELL IT WAS JK WISH TO AGREE TO THE MA...
88.2K 3K 20
when the cold hearted mafia is forced to marry a bubbly and joyful girl, what will happen ? will y/n be successful to melt his cold heart ? "He said...
3.4K 270 22
He is lost in his dark past and searching for some light he shows that he doesn't want it but he knows he is lonely and need someone who can exactly...