The Mafioso And His Angel | J...

By MINSFICXS

⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY... More

• Chapter one •
• Chapter two •
• Chapter three •
• Chapter four •
• Chapter five •
• Chapter six •
• Chapter seven •
• Chapter eight •
• Chapter Ten •
• Chapter Eleven •
• Chapter Twelve •
• Chapter Thirteen •
• Chapter Fourteen •
• Chapter Fifteen •
• Chapter Sixteen •
• Chapter Seventeen •
• Chapter Eighteen •
• Chapter Nineteen •
• Chapter Twenty •
• Chapter Twenty-one •
• Chapter Twenty-two •
• Chapter Twenty-three •
• Chapter Twenty-four •
• Chapter Twenty-five •
• Chapter Twenty-six •
• Chapter Twenty-seven •
• Chapter Twenty-eight •
• Chapter Twenty-nine •
• Chapter Thirty •
• Chapter Thirty-one •
• Chapter Thirty - two •
• Chapter Thirty-Three •
• Chapter Thirty-Four •
• Chapter Thirty-Five •
• Chapter Thirty-Six •
• Chapter Thirty-Seven •
• Chapter Thirty- eight •
• Chapter thirty- nine •
• Chapter Fourty •
• Chapter Fourty-one •
• Chapter Fourty-two •
• Chapter Fourty-three •
• Chapter Fourty-four •
• Chapter Fourty-five •
• Chapter Fourty-six •
• Chapter Fourty-seven •
• Chapter Fourty-eight •
• Chapter Fourty-nine •
• Chapter Fifty •
Bonus ♡

• Chapter Nine •

8.4K 426 24
By MINSFICXS

Y/N'S POV ::

I looked around as we reached an unknown building. Apparently, this one building is their secret base. It looks like a mansion but no one is here except us all. "Ouch! What are you doing?" I heard taehyung groaning as I stared at him and realized that i accidentally placed my foot over his. "I'm sorry!" I exclaimed as he shook his head. "I'm forgiving you only because you are beautiful.." he said as I rolled my eyes. "Should've placed foot on your throat instead." I muttered under my breath which surely went unheard by him.

Namjoon joined us too and everyone was gathered except one guy. I sighed as I looked at Ken who was taking care of his dear girlfriend. I smiled to myself. "So.." Namjoon cleared his throat as I turned my head towards him. "Here is your best friend and our work is done here. Right?" He asked as I nodded my head. "Thank you so much for everything guys.." i said to all of them. "No need! It was weirdly good experience working with you." Seokjin said as I chuckled. "You must love your best friend a lot. Don't you?" Hoseok asked as I nodded with a tight smile. "She is more than just a best friend." I mumbled with a smile. Jen was there for me when no one was and I can't be more thankful of her. "You're an amazing actress tho!" Taehyung exclaimed while plopping on the couch. I was about to answer him when I heard Jen's voice. "Oh my God y/n,what happened?!" I quickly walked towards her.

"Hey.." I said as I blinked at her with a cheap smile on my face. "What did you do..?" She almost whispered as I shrugged my shoulders. "You belong with him.." I said as she shook her head. Ken pulled her in a tight hug as she started sobbing. "How are you feeling?" I asked her while stroking her hair as she pulled away from ken and looked at me with teary eyes. "I'm sorry.. i did not see any other way to get you out of that marriage." I said while feeling guilty for no reason. Jen shook her head and hugged me as I smiled widely. "I love you! Thank you so much! I had no guts to do what you did. You made it easier." She said with a smile. "I missed you.." I said as she chuckled. "I bet you did!" I nodded at her. "Hey wait! Isn't Ken supposed to be with you right now?" I asked as she looked down with a pink shade adorning her cheeks. "Yaah! Stop it!" I exclaimed while rolling my eyes and turned towards Ken. "You. Take care of-" I was cut off by hearing the front door open loudly.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?" I heard Seokjin asking from outside. "Who is that?" Jen asked as I noticed the kind of fear in her eyes. "Ahh its just a really big guy!" I exclaimed while waving my hand. "Its just Jungkook, baby.." Ken said as I nodded. I heard some mumbling sounds from outside. "Guys, i think Jen needs a rest... I'll be waiting outside ok?" I asked them as Ken nodded. Giving them both their little privacy I walked out of the room only to see Jungkook sitting on a couch looking somewhat tensed..? "Hey.." I mumbled taking everyone's attention as all the six boys turned towards me and jungkook was staring in the air. "Is he okay?" I pointed at the big guy who let out a sigh.

"You said you have some meeting bro." Taehyung stated. "Exactly! I thought you were not coming here." Jimin said as Jungkook sighed yet again. "I..I thought well... I just wanted to know that you all reached here safely.." he said as everyone nodded. "Well.. everything is fine! How was the wedding without the bride?" I asked and finally he looked at me. I was standing few feets away from where he was seated in his grey blazer. "The wedding..." he trailed off as his eyes traveled from my eyes to somewhere near my hand. "What happened to you?" Jungkook asked as I looked around and before I could find whats wrong with me he took long strides towards me and held my elbow. "What happened?" He asked.

And thats when I felt it.

The damn pain.

"Oh my God,y/n you're bleeding!" Jimin exclaimed as I nodded and looked at my wounded hand. "Yeah.." I mumbled. "What happened?" Jungkook asked as I stared at him. His eyes looked so different and soft. "How did you get hurt,y/n?" He asked again as I came out from his eyes. "Ahh... I must've hurt myself when the guard pushed me. I actually did felt the pain but didn't-"

"He pushed you?" Jungkook asked as I blinked. "Thats what I said..?" I attempted a smile as he dragged me towards the nearby couch. "Where is the first aid Jimin?" He asked while making me sit on a couch. "There's no need-" "Just shut up." And I sealed my mouth upon hearing his cold voice.

JUNGKOOK'S POV ::

She was bleeding. She was hurt. A part of me was paining when I saw her hand. I know I should not feel this way but seeing her wound made me forget every other responsibility of mine. I couldn't utter any word and did not let anyone utter a word either. "Bring the first aid kit, Jimin." He bought the kit as I cleaned her dry blood. "I'm fine-" I glared at her as she instantly shut her mouth. A whimper left her mouth as I put the ointment on her wound. "Its not that deep, is it? Do we need a doctor?" Namjoon hyung asked as I shook my head. "Its not deep." Y/n said with light pout on her lips as she stared at me.

I can feel her eyes on me as I was working on her wound. "It will be fine in a day." She mumbled. It seemed like she was assuring her own self. True that the cut was not deep at all. Just a scratches. I sighed once I was done wrapping a small bandage around her elbow. "Why did you do it?" She asked as I looked up into her eyes.

Amber eyes...

I snapped out of my own trance once I realized what stunt I did. I don't treat wounds. I've never done that. I hurt. I make people bleed then why? Why did it hurt to see her bleed? I looked around to see all the guys being busy. The attention was no more on me. Jimin and yoongi was busy bickering. Hoseok hyung was busy with his phone like Taehyung. Seokjin hyung was busy talking on a phone with Irene noona, his wife. Namjoon hyung was nowhere to be seen. "Why did you do it?" Y/n asked again and I couldn't find words. Why did I do it?

"I kept telling you that I'm fine and its nothing but you..." she sighed as my grip on her elbow loosened. I kept staring at her as she was lost in her own thoughts. "Wait!" She exclaimed with wide eyes. "Did you do it because i treated your wound the other day?" She questioned as I remembered how in our second meeting she treated my wound near the pharmacy store. "Yes. That was it." I said while getting up. "I was just returning the favor." I said but was i really returning the favor? I clenched and unclenched my fist as she stared and blinked at me. "The favor.." she mumbled as I hummed in response. She sighed and got up from the couch.

"Its done. My best friend is here. Thank you so much for your help." I was out of words what to say. I kept finding the words but couldn't see anything except the genuine smile on her face. "I know you were being nice with me. Its okay to be nice big guy, its not a crime!" She exclaimed with a wide smile on her face. "Whatever. I was not being nice, i was just returning the favor." I said as she shrugged her shoulders. "Well. Whatever?" I was about to speak something when we heard another voice.

"Hi.." Turning around i saw a girl with Ken which I assumed to be Jen, his girlfriend and the girl we kidnapped just now. "Heyyyyy! You good now?" Y/n ran towards her as Jen nodded. "Come here! You haven't met the guys yet!" Y/n exclaimed as she dragged her best friend towards the centre. "Listen here!!" Y/n yelled out as everyone gave their attention to her. "Ok. So these are the people's who helped me in kidnapping you." I watched her as she introduced Jen with everyone.

I wonder does y/n even know that she is between the peoples who are mafia? Who actually kills, kidnaps? Does she even realize what kind of stunt she has put by kidnapping her own best friend? Its either her brain works really in a crazy way or her heart is too soft for this world and its people. When I look into her eyes, I see innocence. When I look at her smile, I see purity.

"That's, Namjoon. Yoongi. Taehyung. Jimin. Hoseok. Seokjin." Y/n introduced everyone with her best friend with a wide smile and everyone returned the gesture. She finally turned towards me. "And thats, biggie! Oops! Jungkook! Jeon Jungkook!" She laughed at her own joke as I shook my head and forced myself to look elsewhere. Anywhere but her.

"Seriously guys, thank you so much for helping us out." Jen said. "Your best friend is crazy to think ideas like this!" Jimin exclaimed and earned a smack on his arm from the said girl. "No problem! We are glad that you're happy. Right?" Namjoon hyung asked as Jen nodded. "But what is your plan now? What are you going to do?" Taehyung asked as Jen looked down with a shy smile and then looked up at everyone. "Ken and I decided to get married."

"WHAT? WHEN? WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME? I AM YOUR BESTIE!!" Y/n yelled as Jen chuckled while shaking her head. "We decided it just now. He proposed me!" Jen exclaimed as y/n blinked. "You fucker! When did you do that?" Y/n asked to ken who wrapped a secure arm around his girlfriend before replying. "It was in my brain since months. I love her and her only so why would I wait?" He shrugged his shoulders. "You better keep her happy if you want to stay in a good shape for a long time!" Y/n warned him. "We are getting married in Vegas. We gotta move to states anyways. And I really want you all to join us...for the ceremony since we don't have any family there.." Jen said.

"It will be a pleasure to join you but I really can't leave from here at this time. It's important to be here!" Namjoon hyung said.

"I have some plans with my girlfriend. She'll be pissed if I cancel them." Hoseok hyung said with an apologetic look. "She can join us too, you know?" Y/n said as hyung shook his head. "Nina's sister is getting married next week so we can't leave the city. I'm really sorry!" He apologized yet again.

"My mother wants me to join my father for some shitty meeting the day after tomorrow..so uhm.." Yoongi hyung said with a sigh.

"I can't leave the company. But I will try.. I'll need to make plans and talk with my wife, Irene too. I'm sure she'll be glad to join us.'' Seokjin hyung said with a smile. "Thank you!" Jen exclaimed.

"I'm free as hell so I'll be joining!" Jimin said with a smile. "Aww, thank you shorty!" Y/n exclaimed as he rolled his eyes and God knows how but he ignored her comment.

"Oh my! Someone needs to protect this beauty there so I'll be joining!" Taehyung exclaimed while pointing at y/n. "I can protect myself very well." Y/n rolled her eyes and soon everyone turned towards me. I darted my eyes from y/n and looked at Jen. "I can't." I said as y/n sighed. "Oh cummon biggie!" She exclaimed as I sighed this time. "I don't have time for this." I stated.

"Fineeee! So we are going right? Vegas!" Y/n chirped in happiness and everyone cheered as I heard my phone ringing. It was my secretary. "What happened?" I asked her. "Sir, there's a problem. You need to be here ASAP." I hung up and walked towards the exit before taking a last glance behind me.

I guess, I'm not going to see her anymore.

Y/N'S POV | NEXT DAY ::

We are on our way to Vegas. Seokjin actually made it to join us and so does his wife Irene, who is too polite and beautiful and their little son who is 4yrs old and my new best friend since my old one is getting married. Jimin and Taehyung made it too. I was happy. So happy. I don't remember being this happy in such a long time.

"Noona, arew you hurt?" Seahyun, Seokjin's son asked as he pointed towards the bandage around my elbow. "Yeah.. but its fine!" I exclaimed as he examined my wound. "Does it hurrt a lot?" He asked as I shook my head but that did made me remember someone. Someone who made such a big deal over my wound. I shooed away his thoughts because today was all about my best friend and her soon-to-be husband.

After an eleven hours of flight we finally reached Vegas. I stretched out my arms while inhaling the air. "You need to walk hyun!" I heard irene as I turned around and saw her struggling with her four year old. I was about to help her when seokjin joined them. "Whats wrong, baby?" He asked to his son who pouted. "Hyunnie can't walk." He sulked as seokjin sighed. "Dadda will carry you, come here!" Seokjin scooped him up in his arms while giving Irene a small smile. A smile crept on my face as I watched their happy family and soon my smile faded. I can't have something like this in my life but I'm happy for them.

We took a break at the hotel where we freshen up and cleaned up. Its afternoon here and I really feel like sleeping. "You look tired." Irene said as she climed on a bed beside me. "I am.." I mumbled as she smiled. "I heard jungkook treated your wound." That took my attention and I looked at her. "Yeahh.. he did.." I said and she gave me a smile again. "You know, he never treats someone's wounds. You are maybe the first one who's wound he treated." She said as I blinked. I stared at the bandage blankly. "Why would he do that?" I asked her as she shrugged her shoulders. "No one can really figure him out and to be honest I stay away from Jin's friends most of the time. Jungkook is always busy tho.. but he is lonely.." she sounded sad about the last part. "Why he is lonely?" I asked. No I'm just curious. "He lives alone.." she mumbled and I was about to ask another question when saehyun hugged his mother. "Hyunnie hungwry." He pouted as Irene sighed and picked him up.

"Let's get you something to eat!" She exclaimed. "Oh yeah! Jen needs your help with the dress. I'll be joining you soon." She said before leaving as I sighed. The question in my brain is so easy but so complicated at the same time.

Why did Jungkook treated my wound?
Was he really just returning the favor?

"Y/N! I NEED YOU HERE!" I heard jen yelling as I ran towards her and helped her with her dress. Apparently they both were getting married in chapel. Cheap and easy way to get married.

"You look like you might throw up." I said as we were on out way towards the chapel. "Y/n!" Irene hissed at me as I shrugged. "You look beautiful jen. Do not listen to her." She said. "Thank you unnie! I really needed this.'' I sighed heavily. Jen was nervous and I heard from Taehyung that ken is just as much nervous. I don't understand, if they decided to get married then whats the reason behind being nervous?

Bizarre.

"Do you jung ken take han Jen as your lawfully wedded wife and promise her to be with her through sickness to health, good and bad, poor and rich?"

The priest asked as ken let out a breath but couldn't take his eyes off of Jen.

"I do." We clapped. Loud.

"Do you Han Jen take Jung Ken as your lawfully wedded husband and promise him to be with him through sickness to health, good and bad, poor and rich?"

"I do."

"I now, announce you both as lawfully wedded husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

And they kissed. With a wide smile on their faces. Happy eyes. Eyes, I placed my palm over Saehyun's eyes cause his parents were busy admiring each other. They are so in love.

Few hours later we were seated in a lavish restaurant to celebrate. It was evening and the sun was setting down. The environment was so perfect. I looked around me to see everyone with genuine smiles on their faces. The moment seemed so perfect. I pulled out my camera and clicked Jen and Ken's picture together. They both are giggling and smiling ear to ear while Jen's cheeks are flushed red. This was it. This is what I wanted for her. I turned my camera and clicked seokjin and his family's picture together too. Cause saehyun is too cute.

I sighed heavily while taking the glass of water when I heard Taehyung's voice. "Wait, is that Jungkook?" My head whipped around and my eyes searched for that tall figure. He really can't be here. He said he can't be here. Then?

"That can't be him tae. Shut up." Jimin glared at Taehyung who rolled his eyes. "You're right." Taehyung mumbled before taking Saehyun on his lap. I was still looking around for no reason and that tiny little hope inside me. My eyes widened as soon as I got a clearer look of him.

"It is him."

-To be continued...

Please vote and comments for next part :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560K 22.8K 74
Y/n, a sweet and innocent girl trying to live in the cruel world. What happens when she suddenly has to live with a ruthless mafia who doesn't care a...
348K 10.9K 41
TAEHYUNG ASIAS BIGGEST MAFIA AND A VERY RUDE ,COLD AND HEARTLESS PERSON .....GETS MARRIED TO JEON JUNGKOOK ....WELL IT WAS JK WISH TO AGREE TO THE MA...
239K 9.2K 30
|| Status : ☑|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" 《WARNIN...
3K 255 21
He is lost in his dark past and searching for some light he shows that he doesn't want it but he knows he is lonely and need someone who can exactly...