Legend of Tengu Love

WeiLan1819 द्वारा

Shen Wei only remember living with his uncle Chu since he lost his mother when he was 8 years old in his bur... अधिक

Daixing Village 1
Daixing Village 2
Haixing Village
Koi Fish's Fault
Family Mission
About Mission 1
About Mission 2
Where Am I?
Signs
Guo Changcheng 1
Gou Chengcheng 2
Worried Yunlan
Nursing Wei Back
Sweetest Torture
Passage of Time is Cruel
New Friend
New Friend: Lin Jing
Change of Plan
Reconciliation 1
Reconciliation 2
Enchanted Forest: Timeless Forest 1
Enchanted Forest: Timeless Forest 2
Enchanted Forest: Timeless Forest 3
Enchanted Forest: Timeless Forest 4
Enchanted Forest: Timeless Forest 5
Enchanted Forest: Timeless Forest 6
Enchanted Forest: Timeless Forest 7
Peace at Last... Right?
What Missed Out
Completion of Bonding
Awkward Morning
Truth 1
Truth 2
Truth 3
Eggs: Familiars
Journey To Ghost Village
Mommy Shen Wei
Ghost Village 1
Ghost Village 2
Ghost Village 3
Ghost Village 4
Ghost Village 5
Ghost Village 6
Ghost Village 7: Little Moment
Ghost Village 8
Ghost Village 9
Ghost Village 10
Ghost Village 11
Ghost Village 12
Welcome Home Kids!
Strength: Equilibrium
There are Two Sides to Every Story 1
There are Two Sides to Every Story 2
Doppelganger 1
Doppelganger 2
Ingredients 1
Ingredients 2
Ingredients 3
Ingredients 4
Ingredients 5
Wake Up Sleepy Head
Pampering 1
Pampering 2
Devil's Temptation
Danger Lurking Around the Corner
New Potential Lead
Cursed Symbol 1
Cursed Symbol 2
Father Yunlan?? Hmmm....
A Small Addition To The Family
What's Happening???
Mystery Revealed
Plan and Action
Fertility's Excitement and Nervousness
Archangel Junfeng
Baby??
Archangel Junfeng 2
Every Beginning Has An Ending 1
Every Beginning Has An Ending 2
Every Beginning Has An Ending 3: Eternal Prison Circle
Epilogue

Troubles in Air

80 5 5
WeiLan1819 द्वारा

Heaven

"Master, we apologize for our failures. We are unable to find the couples. However, we did find someone important to them." One of the minions replies while keeping a strong grip on the struggling child.

"Who is this little reticle?! What makes you think this thing will be of any use?" Archangel shouts at his minions which successfully makes the child cry.

"UWHAAAAAAA!"

"Take that thing away from my sight right now! Do.Not.Show your faces back until you find them!" Archangel darkly orders before his minions can explain.

"Bu-"

"Get.Out.Now!" he roars, successfully getting rid of his minions.

"Master is really mad right now." One of the demons says.

"I know. What do we do with this thing?" Another minion asks while pointing at the sobbing mess of a child.

"Just drop her somewhere for all I care. It's our heads that I'm worried about." The third minion snarls.

*Sobbing*

"Okay, let's go down to Tengu Village and see if they are hiding there. We can leave her there as well." The first minion replies without a second of thought.

"Good idea."

**********************

Kunlan Mountain: Ice Forest

It has been over a week now since the arrival of their familiars. Shen Wei has been happy to be with his little devil and little angel. However, they are not closer to finding answers to Shen Wei's concern.

One thing they did notice is that there is another tattoo on Shen Wei's navel. It seems like that is the only thing that has been expanding as time goes on. Like a flower bud blossoming into beautiful Orchid. There is no physical change whatsoever.

Little devil has a tingling idea that if they find information regarding this tattoo, they will solve the mystery behind this pregnancy, but they can't leave the celestial Guardian's domain to avoid their energies being sensed by others in close interval.

"Hello little guardian. What seems to be troubling you?" Celestial Guardian asks little devil who seems to be in deep thought.

"Hello celestial Guardian. I'm just thinking of a way to send a painting of the orchid blossom on Master Wei's body to his uncle for more information. I feel like the origin of that blossom will help answer some of our questions. Unfortunately, we can't leave, and I don't have a way to send a painting without leaving too. Our telepathic communication as guardians is only verbal."

"Hmm, have you tried to have discussion with others about your thoughts, Little guardian?"

"...."

*Sigh*

"My dear, sometime talking about your worries helps more than brooding about it yourself. That little hellion of yours might surprise you with things you never knew." Celestial snorts almost fondly, key word, almost...

"What are you talking?" Little Angel asks when he hears this name being mentioned.

"Where is your manner, little gremlin?" The guardian retorts instead.

"What!? Now I'm gremlin, just a few seconds ago you called be little hellion!" Little angel gasps dramatically making the guardian roll her bird eyes. At least their little interaction made little devil's mood improve.

"Little angel, I might have an idea as to solve Master Wei' pregnancy but I kind of need your input on how to achieve th--."

While the couple discusses their ideas, the celestial Guardian left them in search of her new member of her nest.

**********

Tengu's Village

"GhostFace, we have an issue here." Zhuliu telepaths.

"What issue?" Yezun questions.

"The other side just open the portal and the just drop off a crying child here before they left."

"A child? What, is he losing his mind now and kidnapping random children?" Yezun wonders.

"What do you want me to do about this kid?"

"Is the child alone now? Is it safe to approach her? "

"Congbo said yes, the portal is close now."

"Get the kid and find out where they are from and get back to me."

"Okay, GhostFace"

***

Tengu Village Manor

"What is wrong, Leader" Advisor Da Qing asks.

"Idiots from above is kidnapping children now" GhostFace tiredly reply, being fed up with dealing with idiots on his humble opinions.

"Did he think their child is already born?" Da Qing puzzledly asks, equally confused.

"I don't think so, it's not an infant, but a child so I'm assuming good 6-8 years old." Yezun explains.

"What did you tell them to do with the kid?"

"Question about their whereabout?" Yezun shrugs because he doesn't know what else to do either.

"Okay, let's wait and see what they find out first then." Da Qing acquiesces.

Both Da Qing and Yezun came to their manor to take care of Tengu's Village business with counsels (Ahem. aforementioned idiots) when Zhuliu telepath him back.

"GhostFace, this kid is weird."

"How so?"

"She just said she will only speak with you and that she is teleported from the parallel world." Congbo telepaths.

"..... Bring her over to Manor discreetly" Yezun orders, strictly.

"Okay."

"Kitten, we might have a situation at our hand here." Yezun solemnly informs, making Da Qing worry.

"What your order, leader" Da Qing asks.

"Go meet them at the back of the manor. And take the child to the visitor room. I will meet you there shortly. I need to talk with those counsels and distract them from snooping on other business."

"Yes, Leader!"

***

"This better be good because I'm two seconds away from chewing someone head off" GhostFace grumpily greets.

"I would prefer it not be my head that you are thinking about," a calm child voice replied.

"Well...well.. well...What do we have here? For a brat being dumped in parallel world, you sure seem relaxed." Yezun comments while taking a seat near his wife who is calmly sipping his tea.

"Why should I be other than calm when I could finally come back home?" the child replies serenely making Yezun arch his eyebrow in question and surprise.

"Ahem! Let me introduce myself formally. This one is called Li Qian, also unknown as the Sorceress. The last one of the litters in guardianship. It's nice to finally meet my master's family." Li Qian introduces making both Da Qing and Yezun shock. Based on what Zhao Yunlan said, they were under the impression that the last guardian is forever gone.

"I thought you died." Da Qing states because he doesn't doubt his didi.

"Well yes, my old form is cremated by my light world's family members. This is my new form that born in dark world."

Seeing puzzled looks, Li Qian sighs before elaborating.

"I'm sure you are aware that I'm a sorceress. I have powers that oversee futures and past but what not many people are aware of is that I'm an immortal, well more like my soul is. Knowing the future also helps me prepare my future body when my current body is close to dying."

"That doesn't explain how you got kidnapped from light world." Da Qing points out making little child giggle.

"Oh~ they definitely 'kidnapped' me from light world~" Li Qing states while giggling but it didn't take that long for Yezun to get the hidden meaning.

"You are a mischievous one, aren't you?" Yezun sighs while shaking his head but seeing that Da Qing doesn't get the meaning, he explains.

"She intentionally got kidnapped by the enemy." Yezun patiently answers.

"I see.... why though?" Da Qing asks.

"I have my reasons and just because. Besides, I was spared the trouble of having to find a way to get your audiences" She shrugs her shoulder nonchalantly.

"Okay. Now that you have our audience, what is next?" Yezun prompts, too tired for foreplay of any sort.

"First, I need to know how far master Wei in pregnancy is." Li Qing seriously asks; the previous humor is but a shadow.

" I will say almost over 4.5 months since we found out." Da Qing thoughtfully replies.

"Hmm... soon then. I guess I need to get a move on." Li Qian whispers but still loud enough to be heard.

"What do you mean?" Yezun asks.

"Shen Wei will need help with labor soon. I need to be there. Where are they hiding?" Li Qian states simply.

"But it's not full term yet. How will he get into labor soon? "Da Qing asks panicky, worrying about his Wei-di.

"My dear, my master case is mystery beyond mystery. You really didn't expect his pregnancy's to be normal, did you?" Li Qian scolds like a mother scolding her naive child.

"Sorry..." Da Qing sheepishly apologies.

"*sigh* Well, where are they?" Li Qian asks again.

"They are hiding in Ice Forest." Yezun answers.

"I see. I guess I will head out now. Is there a way to give them heads up?"

"Unfortunately, no. Their familiars went to him a week ago. They are the ones who usually telepath."

"Alright. It's nice meeting you again. We shall meet each other again." Li Qian said formally and within blink of an eye, Li Qian disappeared.

"Well.... I'll be damn." Yezun breaths out, feeling exhausted.

"I don't know whether to worry or be excited about Wei-di going into labor" Da Qing ponders.

***********

Kunlan Mountain: Ice Forest

"My child, we have an uninvited guest at the border" The guardian informs.

"Xiao Niao!" Shen Wei excitedly greets his new feathery companion.

"Who is the uninvited guest?" Yunlan asks, worried it might be their ememy.

"An old soul in the form of a child" the guardian replies.

"What should be do?" Shen Wei asks.

"I can test her like I tested your companions before." The guardian offers.

"Oh! Something exciting~" Little angel purr from Shen Wei's lap.

"Behave, little angel." Little devil scolds his lover.

"Sounds like a plan." Zhao Yunlan replies.

***

"Oh finally!" The child chirps excitedly.

"Who are you?" Yunlan asks warily.

"Master! It's me. Li Qian!" The child shouts, too excited to stay still.

"Li Qian?! But how?" Yunlan shockingly asks.

"I told you I wanted to return home. Here I am, home!" The child tearfully said making Yunlan soften his gaze.

"I'm happy for you, Li Qian. You have a long story to tell me." Yunlan playfully tuts at her before turning to the guardian; "She is one of us, Guardian. Please let her in."

The guardian still looked skeptical when Li Qian said "Greeting Celestial Phoenix. This humble one wishes to be reunited with her masters. I will adhere to any test you seem fit to gain Celestial Phoenix's trust."

"..... very well." The guardian replies before Li Qian is engulfed in bright light. 

***********************

A/N: N/A

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Warm Heart ShanLaoshi द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

16.6K 960 16
Shen Wei and Shen Yezun are twin brothers with different fates. Shen Wei was born with an abnormal heart which made him unable to do many activities...
17.5K 788 14
A new case of murder at the University, brings two unsolved murders back to haunt Zhao Yulan. This story was the result of watching Bai Yu in Memory...
Find You ShanLaoshi द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

23.9K 1.2K 20
Because of his father's last wish, Zhao Yunlan had to find his fiancée. Someone he had met when they were little. In his search, Zhao Yunlan met with...
255K 9.6K 200
~ Lan Xichen of the Gusu Clan and Jiang Cheng from the Yunmeng Jiang Clan are forced to get married by their families. And as both Jiang Cheng's...