The Mafioso And His Angel | J...

By MINSFICXS

⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY... More

• Chapter one •
• Chapter two •
• Chapter three •
• Chapter five •
• Chapter six •
• Chapter seven •
• Chapter eight •
• Chapter Nine •
• Chapter Ten •
• Chapter Eleven •
• Chapter Twelve •
• Chapter Thirteen •
• Chapter Fourteen •
• Chapter Fifteen •
• Chapter Sixteen •
• Chapter Seventeen •
• Chapter Eighteen •
• Chapter Nineteen •
• Chapter Twenty •
• Chapter Twenty-one •
• Chapter Twenty-two •
• Chapter Twenty-three •
• Chapter Twenty-four •
• Chapter Twenty-five •
• Chapter Twenty-six •
• Chapter Twenty-seven •
• Chapter Twenty-eight •
• Chapter Twenty-nine •
• Chapter Thirty •
• Chapter Thirty-one •
• Chapter Thirty - two •
• Chapter Thirty-Three •
• Chapter Thirty-Four •
• Chapter Thirty-Five •
• Chapter Thirty-Six •
• Chapter Thirty-Seven •
• Chapter Thirty- eight •
• Chapter thirty- nine •
• Chapter Fourty •
• Chapter Fourty-one •
• Chapter Fourty-two •
• Chapter Fourty-three •
• Chapter Fourty-four •
• Chapter Fourty-five •
• Chapter Fourty-six •
• Chapter Fourty-seven •
• Chapter Fourty-eight •
• Chapter Fourty-nine •
• Chapter Fifty •
Bonus ♡

• Chapter four •

10.5K 469 27
By MINSFICXS

JUNGKOOK'S POV ::

Its a Thursday night. I'm inside my office. Working. I've come back from a meeting with namjoon hyung and others about the business and after the group, it was time for my personal company work. I loved finding people's weakness and that's exactly what I was doing currently. I was well aware of the fact that sixty five percent of marketing world knows that I'm a mafia before a CEO and owner of jeon empires. I'd have to handle those sixty five percent people in my own way which is not so decent anyway. We must dirt our hands in order to get rid of the dirt and that was my motive in business as well as the way I lived my life.

A satisfying sigh left my lips as I pressed the button. Technology has made work so easy. Just one press on a particular buttons could destroy a person's life, the respect he has built, his wealth and everything. It freaking brings me peace to see my rivals go down and down. No one was clean anyway. Everyone has something to hide, something to fear and their fear was my strength to make them weak. I'll always catch their weak point swiftly without them knowing about it. It was my way to work. Clean and safe. I leaned my head back as I cracked my knuckles. I closed my eyes for a while and suddenly I heard a knock on my door as I let out a curse.

"Come in." I said and few seconds later my assistant was standing in front of me. He greeted and bowed as I nodded.

"Anything useful?" I questioned. He stepped forward and placed a grey file on my desk before stepping back. I opened the file and flipped through the pages while he started talking.

"Lee y/n. Her parents are unknown. She grew up in orphanage since she was six months old. Lived and studied in orphanage until she turned eighteen and after that she studied in Hanyang University through the scholarship she received. Has a bachelor's and masters degree in literature but still works in a small restaurant owned by an old couple. They are close to her. Has no friends at all except one best friend. She is frankly and kind with everyone. All the things I've found till now...are just clean..."

I stared at her file. So an orphan with unknown parents? Thats interesting enough. "What's the name of her best friend?" I asked as he let out a sigh. I examined him and he did look tense about it. "Whats the name?" He stiffen. "Han Jen. The only daughter of Han's. She is the only friend that y/n has and her boyfriend jung ken."

The world really is so small. I smirked as soon as I heard the name of her best friend. She hasn't told us the name of her friend we are supposed to kidnap and I assume it's Han Jen she wants to kidnap. "Damn. This is thrilling! Like I didn't even look for anything and I already got the bonus without working for it. Interesting!!" I exclaimed as I rolled the pen in my hand. "You only asked for minor information so I didn't dig deeper with the people she lives." He said as I waved my hand and dismissed him. I needed minor information to get her out of my brain but somehow after finding this little details about her had me consume her thoughts again. It's been two days since namjoon hyung has agreed to help her and according to the information she'll be coming over tomorrow to tell us all the details about her best friend's boyfriend that we are supposed to find. Suddenly I'm so interested in kidnapping her best friend that I can't wait for tomorrow to arrive.

I grabbed my blazer and her file before making my way back to home.

Y/N'S POV | Next day ::

"So you're leaving early today?" I nodded my head as the aunt asked me that question. I wanted to leave early because I'm supposed to meet those guys today. Its been two days already. Tomorrow is Saturday and if everything goes according to plan then I'm supposed to leave tomorrow to search for Ken. "Are you going out on weekend?" She asked while eyeing me. I always go out with Jen only and sometimes I wander around aimlessly because I love exploring the new things and places in this city. "It's not confirmed yet. I'll let you know but for today, I need to leave early." I said as she nodded. "Okay.. get home safely.."

I completed all of the work and attended all the customers too. Today was less crowded so it was easy to leave early. I looked up as I stepped out. The sky was beginning to take the dark color. It was evening. I sighed as I walked towards my parked scooty. My eyes widened when I saw a small kitten sleeping near my vehicle. "You little kitty! You are not supposed to sleep here." I told her as I held her in my arm. She was so tiny and ...lonely. Probably abandoned by someone. Just like me. I shook my head as I feed her a bread. "I can't take you with me. The apartment doesn't allows pet!" I exclaimed as I carefully dropped her. She meowed at me with her doe eyes. "Please go.." I whispered but a moment later few kids came to play with her. I chuckled as I saw their exciting faces. I placed all the thoughts away and sat on my scooty before wearing my helmet and starting the engine. I was driving peacefully when I noticed a black familiar car on my way.

I honked at it but the driver seemed deaf. I knew who was inside and it made me let out a giggle. I accelerate my speed and drove in the same pace as the black Mercedes-benz.

"The fuck you think you're doing?" The cold voice reached my ears as I giggled. Jungkook has put down the window as he glanced at me. "Its not a coincidence that I always bump into you somehow!" I exclaimed as I heard him sigh. "Yeah out of every people on the planet I had to bump into the most weirdest and craziest one!" He exclaimed as I huffed. "Be nice big guy! We are going to work together!" I yelled at him. "Whatever." He mumbled and increased the speed of his so damn expensive car. I increased mine as well. "Yaah!! Wanna bet who reach the mansion first?" I questioned him as he scoffed. "With that little thing of yours?"

How dare he insult my scooty?!

"She can do the things that your damn oh so expensive car can't do!" I huffed. The wind was really hitting my face hard at this point. But messing with jungkook was more important. The big guy had short temper. "Excuse me?!" He looked offended. I smirked internally. "Are you afraid that i might win?" I teased. "Fine! Lets get it!" He increased the speed and i took a turn. He must be thinking that he has left me behind when the truth is I'm just taking a short route which will definitely make me reach the mansion first. I giggled as I drive. Soon after I reached the mansion as I parked my scooty and waited for a particular black car to arrive. Not so long and I saw him driving in. His eyes were wide as if they will pop out of its socket. "How the fuck?!" He walked towards me with confused expression. Jungkook looked pissed. "Big body with small brain , big guy!" I clicked my tongue as I flicker his forehead with a jump and went inside with him following me behind.

"Hey! Welcome y/n!" Taehyung exclaimed as I smiled widely before stepping in. Everyone was already gathered and they all eyed me or more specifically behind me. I blinked before the realization hit me. "Oh no no no! We didn't come together! I just bumped into him thats it!" I laughed as the six men nodded. "Ok..so whats the plan?" Namjoon asked as I took a seat.

"You're going to make a plan." I said as he nodded. "But I don't even know who the hell I'm supposed to kidnap?" He eyed me as I pressed my lips together. "Han Jen." They all froze except jungkook. I saw a little smirk ghosting on the big guy's lips before it got replaced with a straight face. "You mean the daughter of han jisung?" Taehyung asked. "How do you know him?" Jen's father was famous tho. This was not supposed to be a question anyway but I asked it. "Well he is a known businessman. I'm surprised you're friends with his daughter." Seokjin said as I nodded. "So the Jackass father is actually a jackass!" Yoongi calmly exclaimed as I nodded again.

"And who's the boyfriend?" Jimin asked. "Jung ken." I said. "He is lost somewhere and first we need to find him." I continued as everyone else nodded except the coldy of course. He seemed lost in his own world. "We need to find him before actually kidnapping Jen. She is getting married on next Saturday which means that we only have a week." I said.

"Where does he lives?" Hoseok asked as I rolled my eyes and seokjin slapped his arm. "She said he is lost." Seokjin said.

"We need to find his location-" everyone's head whipped around the owner of that voice. He was uninterested before. "-through tracking his phone." Jungkook finished with a sigh. "His phone is unreachable." I said. "We have our own way for that. Just leave his number here and give us few hours!" Namjoon exclaimed as I nodded confusingly. "I will text you his location and you'll go there to meet him." Namjoon said as I nodded. "Am I supposed to go alone?" I asked considering a fact how clumsy of a traveler I can be. I'll probably get lost without even trying or even unintentionally. "Of course not! Jimin will be joining you since he is free this weekend!" I nodded as Jimin shoot me a glance. "I'll make sure you get lost." Jimin muttered as I huffed. "Ignore him. He is there to help you find Ken." Seokjin said. "I'll be joining too." Jungkook said as I arch my brow at him. "Thats excellent! The more, the better." Namjoon said. "Why are you so interested suddenly?" I asked. "Do you want to help your best friend or not?" He questioned back as I eyed him. "So you're really gonna help me?" I asked. "Because I want you out of this mansion as soon as possible."

I scoffed at him. "How cruel!" I muttered as I glared at him. "You're not even paying us you know! So just be thankful!" Jungkook exclaimed. "I'm going to treat you all with free food and food is the most expensive thing in the world! Got it?" I said as I draped my purse over my shoulder. "See you tomorrow jimin!" I exclaimed with a wide smile before leaving. I just hope that the trip to wherever ken is will go smoothly and peacefully.

JUNGKOOK'S POV | Next day ::

It was around 5am when I received the text from namjoon hyung with Ken's location. He was currently in gyeongju-si Apparently that's his birthplace. I was not actually helping y/n or her best friend. I was helping myself. Han jisung was the toughest rival of mine in business. If his daughter gets dissappear he'll get worked up and worried and his insanity will bring peace to my soul. Me , Jimin and y/n was supposed to leave through our private jet in morning on sharp 9am but its already 10 and we are still waiting for that crazy soul to arrive.

"Where the hell is she?" I questioned as Jimin shrugged. "On the way." Same answer since fucking two hours. Although it was a weekend but I still had so much work to do. I let out a breath as I looked around the front gate. She has not arrived yet. "Call her!" I exclaimed to Jimin. "You have a cellphone too." He said as I sighed. I did have one but I don't have her number. "You don't have her number, do you?" Jimin smirked as if having her number was such an achievement. "My bad!"

Suddenly I caught a small figure running towards us as I narrowed my brows until the blurred image got clear. "There she is!" Jimin exclaimed enthusiastically as I blinked. She looked different. She was wearing blue jeans, a cropped t-shirt with a jacket over it. She wasn't even wearing a proper makeup then what the heck took her so long to be here?

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I overslept and saw the text a little too late and I had to run here! I'm really sorry! Did the flight leave?" She said all in one breath. "We are going through our private jet so its no problem." Jimin said as my mouth hung open. "Excuse me? There's a thing called timing? Don't you have a clock or what?" I questioned as jimin rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry ehh.." she muttered as I sighed. "Lets get going now!" I exclaimed as all three of us started walking and suddenly,

"STOP!" y/n yelled.

"What now?" I groaned as she blinked and let out a breath. "I...uh..I...I need to go bathroom.." and she disappeared before I could even say anything.

"You can actually use the bathroom in plane too." I mumbled with a sigh to the air. Me and jimin waited for her and just kept waiting. "Whats taking her so long?" I muttered while Jimin was busy scrolling through his phone. I sighed again. This day already seems like a waste to me. "I'll go and see her!" Jimin gave me a thumbs up without darting his gaze from his phone as I made my way towards ladies restroom.

"Excuse me? Did you see a girl in there?" I asked the lady who came out just now. She shook her head. "No one's in there actually.." she mumbled before leaving. What the actual fuck? I went inside the restroom as I looked around the booths. Many of the door were opened. "Y/n? Are you in there?" I asked and got no response. Just when I was about to leave I heard a whimper from the last booth as I walked towards the door. "Are you in there? Y/n?" I knocked and heard a loud cry. That does sounds like fake to me. "What the heck?"

"Go away big guy! Go away!" She exclaimed with a sniff. "What happened?" I calmly asked. "Thing that every month happens and yet I forgot it this time." She said as I crooked my brows. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Dont you know?" She questioned back as I ran my fingers through my hairs. "How the hell I AM supposed to know the things that happens to YOU every month?" I asked and silence replied. "It happens with every girl you dumbass!" She yelled. "And what the hell are you doing in ladies washroom you idiot?!" She yelled again. Everything hit like a truck to me as I stayed silent. "You meant to say that.. "

"Yes! I got my periods!"

Oh.

God.

How the hell I'm supposed to travel with her ? I sure for a fact know that this trip will be everything but peaceful.

What did I get myself into?

-To be continued..

You're absolutely allowed to act like maniac on your periods so no worries ladies ^_^

Vote and comments please :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.7K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...
268K 6.9K 35
{ Season 1 COMPLETED} Mafia AU Season 1- { First few chapters might be common and cringe but i promise u. won't regret reading it } This story is abo...
5.5K 270 35
"𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆 × 𝐘/𝐍 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀" When a Mafia fall in love with a girl who doesn't believe in love. Will he be able to make her f...