The Mafioso And His Angel | J...

MINSFICXS által

⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY... Több

• Chapter one •
• Chapter two •
• Chapter four •
• Chapter five •
• Chapter six •
• Chapter seven •
• Chapter eight •
• Chapter Nine •
• Chapter Ten •
• Chapter Eleven •
• Chapter Twelve •
• Chapter Thirteen •
• Chapter Fourteen •
• Chapter Fifteen •
• Chapter Sixteen •
• Chapter Seventeen •
• Chapter Eighteen •
• Chapter Nineteen •
• Chapter Twenty •
• Chapter Twenty-one •
• Chapter Twenty-two •
• Chapter Twenty-three •
• Chapter Twenty-four •
• Chapter Twenty-five •
• Chapter Twenty-six •
• Chapter Twenty-seven •
• Chapter Twenty-eight •
• Chapter Twenty-nine •
• Chapter Thirty •
• Chapter Thirty-one •
• Chapter Thirty - two •
• Chapter Thirty-Three •
• Chapter Thirty-Four •
• Chapter Thirty-Five •
• Chapter Thirty-Six •
• Chapter Thirty-Seven •
• Chapter Thirty- eight •
• Chapter thirty- nine •
• Chapter Fourty •
• Chapter Fourty-one •
• Chapter Fourty-two •
• Chapter Fourty-three •
• Chapter Fourty-four •
• Chapter Fourty-five •
• Chapter Fourty-six •
• Chapter Fourty-seven •
• Chapter Fourty-eight •
• Chapter Fourty-nine •
• Chapter Fifty •
Bonus ♡

• Chapter three •

10.8K 519 48
MINSFICXS által

Y/N'S POV ::

I sighed when I reached Ken's apartment and saw it locked again. Its been few days since I'm trying to find him but all I could find was his locked apartment. I tried contacting him as well but his phone is unreachable. It makes me doubt if Jen's father han jisung has done something to him. Only knowing Ken's name was enough for him to take actions. His actions is what I'm afraid of. Han jisung was a known businessman but the man had powers too. Although I was not sure but if not him then he can hire some people to hurt ken. As far as I know Ken loves Jen dearly and he'd do anything to have her. It's almost unbelievable to know that ken has not taken any actions yet.

The train of my thoughts came to halt as I heard my phone ringing. The corners of my lips curved up as I answered the call.

'We'll do your work but you need to pay fifty million won.'

Freaking fifty million won? For kidnapping Jen? The urge to punch the person behind the phone was so strong that I had to count five and let out a breath to control myself.

"Thank you for your time but I don't want to make deal between us anymore." I said and hung up.

After jungkook has denied,I've tried contacting other peoples. But kidnapping someone was a huge deal. I didn't said whom I wanted to kidnap because revealing Jen's identity to random mobs will create a fuss and boom! Another problem on my way. I'm determined enough to not create problems while helping my best friend.

"Excuse me?" I heard a faint voice from behind as I turned around and saw a women with a boy nearly five year old. "Yeah?" I asked her. "Are you looking for someone here? I mean I'm seeing you here often and I guess you don't even live in this building.." she nervously chuckled as I pressed my lips. Damn, strolling around someone else's house was indeed a creepy thing. I'm going to make Jen pay me with huge ass dinner after I'm done canceling her wedding. "I'm actually...looking for the guy who lives here. His name is jung ken. Do you...perhaps know him?" I asked as she nodded. "Ken always comes to play with my kid but its been a week since I last saw him.." she looked sad as she sighed. "When was the last time you saw him?" I asked. "A week ago.. he looked tense tho. Is everything okay with him?" Concerned filled her eyes as she questioned me. Why was he tensed? Did he find out about Jen's wedding?

"Everything is fine! Even if its not, it will be fine soon." I smiled at her. "Ken hyung will come back right?" Her kid asked as I crouched down and ruffled his hairs. "Yes!" I exclaimed as I offered him a chocolate bar that I always keep in my purse. He stared at the chocolate and then at his mother who nodded at him. "Thank you!" He exclaimed while taking the chocolate. "Hannie really misses ken." She mumbled. "Does he comes home at night?" I asked as shook her head unsure. "I really don't know. I haven't seen him around for a week. I thought he must be out with his girlfriend." She said with a smile. "You know his girlfriend?" I asked. "He used to talk a lot about her! But never said her name though." He didn't said her name because Jen's father was a famous businessman. "I'm sorry to ask..but was he close to your family?" I hesitated. "Not that close...but my husband invites him for dinner sometimes and hannie plays with him on every weekend." I nodded at her.

Ken has a dream. A dream of becoming a great lawyer. But then, jen was also a part of his dreams. He is a hardworking and tough guy. He'd never give up on his love and I'm sure about that.

"Thank you so much for your time! I really need to get going now!" I exclaimed while bowing the lady and ruffling her kid's hairs. "See you soon little one!" I left the building with again nothing. If I'm not able to find Ken in Seoul then I have only one option left to find him and that is, to find him at his birthplace. I sighed as the afternoon ray of sun hit on my face. Grabbing the chilled americano from a cafe i straight went towards my workplace.

JUNGKOOK'S POV ::

I took a bite from my plate only to leave it again. "Jeez ! the heck was that?!" I spit and wiped my lips as I sighed. "What are you doing?" A lazy voice came from behind as I turned around and saw Hoseok hyung coming downstairs. He was still in his pj's which meant that he just woke up. I puckered my lips and looked down. "Nothing.." I mumbled as he walked towards the fridge and grabbed a chilled water bottle. He poured the water in a glass and gulped it down. "I didn't know you were sleeping in here today?" I eyed him as he smirked. "Shit went wild bro..namjoon asked me to assist him for hacking some softwares and-"

"And we worked till 4am so he just crashed here!" Namjoon hyung exclaimed while bumping my shoulder and plopping beside me on a couch. "When did you come here?" Namjoon hyung asked. "Just a while ago." I mumbled as he eyed the different containers in front of me. "And I assume...you were sulking for kimchi again?" He asked as I glared at him while he just chuckled. I rubbed my palms on face and let out a groan. Its been four days since I tasted that kimchi and I swear on heaven or hell I've never tasted something so delicious in my entire life.

"I got my peaches out in Georgia-"

"Here comes the loudspeaker.." namjoon hyung groaned upon hearing taehyung singing loudly. His headphones were on and he just entered the mansion as he took his jacket and walked towards us. He eyed the containers and without wasting a second took a bite from them. Unlike me, taehyung enjoyed those different kimchi from different restaurants. All of them were ordered from most popular seven star hotels but none of them tasted the one that y/n bought. I don't know what it was that was missing in the kimchi. The kimchi which y/n bought had something in it, I don't know if it was some secret ingredient or just the way I was able to hear her voice while eating and imagine her eyes. I don't even know that girl. I've only met twice for few hours and my brain was already occupied with her. I hated it. I hated her. I hated myself for being like this.

"Wahh! What delicious food it is!" Taehyung exclaimed as he plopped himself on the left side of me. Soon after everyone joined. Our team was made up of seven guys including me. The mansion where we usually hang out was the second property of namjoon hyung's father.

"I don't understand why we have so much kimchi for lunch?" Seokjin hyung snorted as I looked away. Even i don't know why i was so interested in kimchi. "Jungkook loves kimchi nowadays so.." yoongi hyung mumbled as he was scrolling in his phone. "I'm just...trying on different kimchi that's it. I'm not a big fan." I said. "Yeah, sure." Jimin replied while chewing on his food. I sighed as I walked towards corner as I heard my phone ringing. "You asked me to call you, boss?" My assistant asked. "Yeah. I want you find some minor information about a girl." I said and heard a short gasp from the other side. I've never been interested in a girl until it was time to have some fun. "For what purpose?" It was unknown to me too. "Just do your job." I coldly replied. "Name?" He asked. "Lee y/n. I just want a minor information. No need to dig deeper." I hung up. I was doing this just because I wanted her to get out of my brain.

"Hold up guys! I've ordered chicken from a cheap restaurant!" Taehyung exclaimed with a grin. "Literally no one is interested in your damn cheap restaurant." Jimin said as he rolled his eyes. "The chicken is really famous but its okay, you can enjoy your kimchi!" Taehyung snapped at him. The room was filled chaos as suddenly the doorbell rang. "I'll take it! My chicken is here!" Taehyung exclaimed and ran off. Soon after I heard the door unlocking and a very familiar voice cheered. "Chicken is here!"

"That voice...it sounds familiar.." jimin mumbled as I blinked. Was it really her? Out of all peoples? "Thank you so much beautiful lady!" I heard Taehyung exclaiming with a flirtatious voice of his. "Damn that does sounds familiar!" Jimin exclaimed and listened carefully. "Do you want me to help you carry them in?" I heard her asking as Taehyung chuckled. "We have servants for that but I don't know where the heck they are right now so please.." he said as I heard her laughing and soon after heard footsteps approaching. "Guys! Our chicken is here!" Taehyung exclaimed as everyone looked up and saw the girl beside Taehyung.

Amber eyes..

Brown hairs...

Soothing voice...

"Shit!" Yoongi said.

"Fuck!" Jimin said.

"Damn!" She said as her eyes widened.

"Here we go again.." I mumbled as I sighed.

"Excuse me? Do you guys know each other?" Taehyung asked as he suspiciously eyed the three. "Remember the girl who called jimin s dwarf?" Yoongi said earning a sharp glare from jimin. "Shit! Noway! That's her!" Namjoon exclaimed. "Yeah! Thats her!" Yoongi exclaimed. "I can't believe this.." y/n said as she placed the boxes on the table. "We met again!" She exclaimed with a clap. "It's pleasure to finally see the girl who didn't fear Jeon Jungkook!" Namjoon hyung exclaimed as her eyes turned towards me. She smiled at namjoon hyung and shrugged her shoulders. "That was actually exciting to know." Taehyung said as he opened the boxes and soon after the air filled up with the smell of chicken. "Anyways since you already know who we actually are then you must know our names too." Hoseok hyung said. "Jung Hoseok!" He extended his hand as she shook it. "Lee y/n!" She exclaimed with a wide smile.

"Kim seokjin!"
"Kim Taehyung!"
"Kim namjoon!"
"Min yoongi!"
"Park Jimin and not a dwarf! I'm taller than you!"

They all turned towards me as I looked away. "How's your hand big guy?" She asked as I stared at her. "You were the one who treated his wound?" Seokjin hyung asked as she nodded. "I found him nearby so.."

Y/N'S POV ::

If a sixteen year old me is watching the current me right now then I must tell her that life is not shit. I can't believe I'm meeting this mafia peoples in real life. I couldn't actually believe that they were mafia except the one coldy.

"So did you kidnap your best friend y/n?" Jimin asked as I sighed. "No.." I looked at jungkook who quickly looked away. "I offered someone something so precious but they haven't replied yet." I said. "Why do you want to kidnap your best friend tho?" Namjoon asked as i let out a breath.

"Thats because..."

And I told them the wedding thing and jen having a boyfriend already. Of course I left the part where I had to tell them her name. I can't tell her name until they are agree. I was surprised to see them listening attentively and more surprised to see jungkook listening because I expected him to ignore but he stayed and listened. After I was finished telling them I heard some gasps.

"Thats bad.." hoseok said.

"Enemies of love!" Jimin dramatically replied.

"I feel sorry for your friend for having jackass father." Yoongi said.

"Ok! Everyone!" Namjoon exclaimed.

"The chicken is really tasty! And because of this chicken! I'm ready to help you!" I yelp at namjoon's statement and jumped. "Thank you!!!!"

"I'm not going to help." Jungkook said as I blinked. "Yes you will." Namjoon said. I stared between both of them and finally jungkook sighed in defeat. "You're an interesting girl y/n! It will be a pleasure to help you out!" Seokjin said as I smiled. "But you need to help us too!" Namjoon exclaimed as I nodded.

"I will treat you all with more chicken! Trust me!" I exclaimed. "You better!" Jimin exclaimed. "But...first we need to find her boyfriend.." I nervously chuckled as they all stared at me.

"Her boyfriend is missing?" Yoongi was the one to ask. I nodded with a sigh.

"This is a waste of time guys.." Jungkook mumbled as I glared at him.

"I told you,its okay to be nice big guy!" I exclaimed as he rolled his eyes. "We'll find her boyfriend too! It's easy but its more difficult to get her out of the house!" I exclaimed.

"Sounds like a plan then!" Hoseok said as I nodded. "Oh! I need to go for another delivery too!" I exclaimed. "How do we contact you?" Jimin asked. "Its not safe for you to hang around us in public.." namjoon said. "Dont worry about that!" We exchanged our numbers as I ran towards the exit only to turn around and see jungkook standing there. "I'm still not interested enough in helping you. I'm doing this just because of my hyung." He said.

"Dont worry I'll treat you with more kimchi , big guy!" I exclaimed and left. I didn't failed to notice the several different containers of kimchi from different restaurants.

He definitely liked it...

-to be continued...

Please vote and comments.
Gonna upload two chapters together next time 😤
Kimchi is the main character lol 😆

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

265K 15.9K 36
SPIN-OFF of "Crazy in love" He tied up her wrist with a strong rope, tears were streaming down from her face and she was praying that some come and s...
82.1K 2.8K 20
when the cold hearted mafia is forced to marry a bubbly and joyful girl, what will happen ? will y/n be successful to melt his cold heart ? "He said...
12.3K 206 15
Jungkook a mafia who is a really cold guys falls in love with a girl who is a strong woman even though she is not a mafia or something she is mentall...
45.4K 965 55
Yoonsae is Mafia King lost daughter and she is mafia queen but no one know. She got kidnapped by White Devil(Her dad enemy).One day she got info that...