The Heart Wants What It Wants...

By Anais_Baromeo

When I thought that I found the man of my life, I was so wrong. He was playing me all along and I was playing... More

Confession 2.0: Meet Sebastian Killers
Confession: Meet Rebekah Arden
A Note
Note
Before It All Begins
Attraction
Douchebag: Pejorative Term For An Arrogant Or Obnoxious Person
Sweet And Bitter Revenge
Heart-problems. Panic-attack. Kiss
Ignoring The Destiny
Drugged And Sentimental
The Future And The Start
A New Chapter
Information
Epilogue: Wish I Never
Where It All Begins
Esther The Bitch Ohm... Cheerleaders Captain
Softcore Or Hardcore?
Shattered In Pieces
Related Songs In A Bad Timing
Useless And Inferiority
Heartache. Fights. Break-up.
A Party Turn Out Bad
Coward: Excessively Afraid Of Danger Or Pain.
I'll Let You Call Me Yours Tonight
Stupid In Love
Emotionless And Bootylicious
Turn Off Gone Wrong
School Car Wash
Stranger In The Gymnastic Showers
Not This Time Around
Messed Up Feelings And Emotions
Home To You
The Other Girl
Heart Pains And Fainting
Never Been So Heartbroken
Creatures Lurking In The Shadows
Better Than The Day Before
Beautiful With Scars And All
A Very Long Night
Close To Good But Getting There
Friday Night
Pregnancy And Birth Controls
You're A Trainwreck But......
The Party Couldn't End good Couldn't It?
Blood-loss
Nervous Breakdown And Denial
Fashion Show
Fashion Show ll
Monster
Bloodthirsty Werewolf
Oh My Baby
Mommy Dearest
Secrets Are Better Left Unsaid
Poisoned
Three Children And A Cell
Mother And Son
A Nightmare
A Curse More Than A Gift
Bad News
Moving & Kicking
Returning To School
Impersonation
Battlefield
Way Too Early
Written On The Stars
Back In Time
Graduation Day
Note: Finale
Beautiful Memories: Finale
Beautiful Memories: Decisions...Decisions
Beautiful Memories: Finale
End: Questions
Triquel Examples: Not Confirmed
Triquels
Triquel Examples: Not Confirmed
Triquel
TRIQUEL IS UP
Close to 4 million reads
Urgent Book Related
A Wife's Nightmare

Behold The Beast

4.3K 184 17
By Anais_Baromeo

{}He says wash your hands, get out the stains but you best believe, boy, there's hell to pay.{}

{36} I leaned against the car as Sebastian gave me a kiss, his hands on the hood of my car and on each side of my body. "I have to go." He smooched me again and I felt into it, deepening the kiss. The bushes around us ruffled and I pulled away from Sebastian scared. He turned around and covered me with his body. "Well well well, look who we found. The beauty and the beast. What a lovely tale." Vixon and three other men walked out of the bushes.

"What are you four doing here?" Sebastian growled at them threateningly, daring them to come forward. "We came for her, and we're not going without her." They pointed at me from behind Sebastian and I curled more against him, my heart beating really fast.

"Over my dead body." Sebastian growled fiercely at them, his hands turning into claws. "Get in the car." He turned his head to the side to stare at me firmly, leaving no room for discussion. "What? no, I won't leave you alone." He turned around to cup my face, his thumbs caressing my cheeks. "I won't leave you."

"I can take care of myself, now get in the car." I did what I was told and got in the car, locking the doors. "You want her? Come and get her." Sebastian cocked his head side to side, his body tensing as he grew underneath his shirt.

The first one intended to come forward but made a signal with one of the guys. They both attacked Sebastian at the same time, using their werewolf strength and speed. He defeated them in a blink of an eye and looked at Vixon.

"This is all that you've got?" He threw his arms open in a mocking away, looking around at the guy and Vixon. This time five more guys appeared from the bushed but with guns in their hands. "Playing dirty aren't we?" Vixon grinned maliciously and clapped his hand. "Frankly, I was getting bored myself so I spiced things up a bit." The five guys moved forward with the guns secured in their hands.

I panicked and was about to unlock the door when Sebastian turned around, knowing what I was planning on doing. "Stay in the fucking car Rebekah!" I flinched away from the window and looked up at Sebastian.

"Why don't we get this over with? Guys." They pointed at Sebastian and were ready to shoot when he moved like a light, snapping three of the men heads. "Sebastian!" I screamed out when he was shot from behind but it wasn't bullets, it was chains that wrapped around his arms and legs. Sebastian screamed out as the chains burns his skin, his teeth gritted as he pulled his arms together.

They took advantage of this and shot him several times that left me screaming. I grabbed my neck as I choked, blood spilling out of my mouth. I looked down at my top and saw shot holes just where they shot Sebastian.

I unlocked the doors and slumped out of the car, my hands and knees on the ground. "Stop shooting!" Vixon shouted at his men that were shooting at Sebastian. One of the men rushed toward me and slumped my arm around his shoulder to pull me from the ground. Sebastian snapped the chains and pulled the bullets out, his skin healing the moment he got them out. I let out a blood curse scream as they shot him again, his body falling on the ground. "I said stop shooting!"

He snarled loudly when I screamed again, my knees giving out as I tumbled down with the man holding my waist. He started to shake furiously, his body ripping and tearing his shirt apart. "What a lovely surprise, body link, interesting."

"Take her Xavier." At that Sebastian let out a murderously snarl and dug his claws in the dirt as he flinched, his bones breaking in multiple angles. "Let go of me." I twisted around as I slipped my wrists from his grip, shaking my shoulders as I backed away. He yanked me forward by my upper arm and put his hand on my other arm, shaking me. "Get away from me."

"No, I have a better idea. Let her stay. I want her to watch as we torture her sweet little boyfriend." Xavier dragged me forward by my hair and forced me down on my knees centimeters away from Sebastian, yanking my hair down.

"Enjoy the show." Xavier said as he ran his tongue across my cheek and I moved away from him in disgust. Vixion walked past me and headed toward Sebastian who had his head down. "Not so tough ha." Vixion taunted as he walked around Sebastian. "Let's see how long until you break. Scared she might run off after you transform into your biggest nightmare?"

The men laughed loudly with Vixion as he continued to taunt Sebastian. "Are you scared of the monster living within your soul?" Sebastian snarled furiously and yanked his arms forward, his chest moving up and down as he tried to break the chains.

"Ah-ah you need to do better than that and you know it, why not transform so you can break it?" He continued to torture him. "Oh so you don't talk? How about some encouragement?" He gave one of his men a signal and he walked toward me, pulling a knife out of his pocket.

"Are you that cruel to let my man put more scars on her perfect golden skin?" Sebastian's breathing hiked up, the grunts that were leaving his mouth where more animal than human.

I let out a pierce scream when my skin was ripped open, thick blood dripping out my fresh wound. "Oh blood?" He sniffed the air as he hummed in delight. "So delight and fresh, I wonder how great she tastes."

He made his way toward me and trailed his fingers on my wound, bringing his hand up as he walked back toward Sebastian. "How long have you wondered how good her blood tasted?" He ran his fingers across Sebastian's lips and yanked his head up for me to see.

I gasped in shock at what I was seeing, black veins crept onto his face and his silver green eyes turned into a blood red color that burned deep within my soul. The man that was looking at me wasn't my Sebastian, it was like a whole new person. "She's scared." Vixion jumped excitedly as he laughed.

The men laughed too and I flinched, my eyes narrowing everywhere completely freaked out. "Aw, I feel so cruel for doing this. Exposing your secrets like this." He tsked loudly while shaking his head, feigning to be affected by what he had done.

"You're looking straight into the eyes of a killer." I knitted my eyebrows together, my head cocking slightly as I stared at Sebastian. "Oh you don't know." He clapped his hands together, making me jump.

"Your boyfriend here killed his own Father out of rage, what will happen when he's angry? You don't want to die like his innocent father did do you?" Sebastian snarled again, this time his body grew again larger, fur spurting all over him.

"Oh. You're losing it? I can't believe it's time! Make sure she sees this." I was yanked up and forced by my chin to keep my gaze focusing on him as his legs grew bigger. Sebastian dug his claws in his flesh, dragging the bullets out.

"Behold the beast." He said in a low dark voice as Sebastian slowly stood up but to my surprise it wasn't him. It was his wolf face but the face changed from kind and genuine one to a bloodthirsty and savage beast that stood on two legs at seven foot.

"Three secrets in one night, I think that's enough. Shoot him." I wanted to scream and shout, cry and run away but I stayed there frozen. I couldn't believe my eyes. Imaging things was one thing and seeing it personally scares the crap out of me.

But then his words ring inside of my head. 'I want to tell you but I don't want to lose you. I don't want you to be afraid of me.' I wasn't just scared, I was terrified but he's my mate and I will love him no matter what.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Xavier dragging me away from the scene with Sebastian snarling loudly in the background, snapping and ripping heads off. I shrieked loudly as Sebastian jumped out of nowhere in front of us, heads of people he just killed falling on the ground.

Xavier grabbed me immediately and put me in front of him, knife on my throat. "Step back or I'll kill her." Sebastian cocked his head and let out a scoff, his eyes narrowing at Xavier. "I mean it man or beast whatever."

Sebastian laughed at him and before we could blink he had him by the neck. "Give me a good reason why I shouldn't kill you?" He sneered evilly and I couldn't recognize my Sebastian, the man I love. His voice was deep, husky and dark.

"Sebastian please, let him go." I pleaded him as his veins covered his knuckles, giving away that he was choking him. "I said let him go." I said firmly this time, my voice coming out straight and firm. Sebastian huffed loudly but did what he was told, letting Xavier fall of the ground with a loud thud. "You're scared aren't you?" His low deep voice said before he turned around, his red eyes looking up at me.

"Yes, in fact I'm terrified." I trembled out, my feet slowly making their way toward Sebastian. He followed my movements like a predator ready to pounce on his kill. "Why aren't you running off then?" He asked me when I stopped in front of him. "Is not every day that you see a talking werewolf that stands on two feet." I smiled shortly at that and looked to the side, my hand brushing a piece of my hair behind my ear.

I heard him sigh before my face was turned to the side and my chin was raised up to stare into a pair of red ones. "Why didn't you runaway?" He asked me while observing me in detailed. "You're really asking me that?" I brought my hands up and cupped his face. "You're the same person I had sex with just half an hour ago." We leaned our foreheads together and stayed there in silence.

"This doesn't change anything, your feelings for me?" I popped my eyes to stare at him and shook my head. "Are you sure? Is this really what you want? Is me who you really want?" I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head. "No, I don't want you." I stepped away from him and turned around, kneeling down to grab a hand full of rock and swing them at him as I turned around.

"What the hell woman?!" He crossed his arms in front of his face to block the rocks flying at him. "What was that for?" He laughed incredulously as he raised his hands up in surrender mode. "To knock some sense into your head." I stomped my foot with a humph before stalking back to my car. I could feel him behind me hot on my tail but kept his distance. I ignored the dead bodies and skipped through them as I made my way to my car.

I was whirled around and slammed against the car, a pair of hands sneaked around my back and squeezed my ass to pull me up. The fur on Sebastian's body slowly started to disappear as his lips hovered over mine in a passionate kiss. "Let's get out of here." I nodded my head still breathless from the kiss and slid my legs down his, turning around to open the door as he rounded the car, getting inside.

Why do I feel like this is just the beginning of something much bigger?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 692 19
I never wanted this to happen. I never meant to fall in love, but I did and now look at what happened - I ruined everything. I told him I was a reckl...
12.6K 356 4
You and Chris had been friends since childhood, you were nearly siblings. Over the span of all of your years with Chris you had known your limit with...
68 16 25
"I never knew what true love was until I met you. You are my everything."I owe you this one And I wish in the parallel world, let's not meet again D...
523K 22.8K 53
☑️ CØMPLETED ☑️ This is my 2nd Book. V ~ "I just want someone that who really loves me and who do not loves for my external beauty just loves me look...