Prophecies and Lies|| Tom Rid...

By thejasuri

Life seemed perfect for you, When your mother had died it didn't hurt so much while you were living under the... More

Year 1- Cast
Hogwarts Letter
Hogwarts
Hogwarts
Memories
On Brothers and Family
The troll
Quiditch
Care And Christmas
Christmas-
Nichloas Flamel and Catch Up
A Day to Relax
The Philosher's Stone
The Battle
The End or is it?
Year 2- Caste
It Is back to Hogwarts
Gilderoy Lockhart
The Flying Car
Problem
Dueling what just happened?
The Diary
Voices and Petrified
Voices and Petrified (2)
Petrified
Polyjuice Potion
Diary OF Tom Riddle
Diary of Tom Riddle(2)
Spiders
What the Heck Gilderoy?
The Memory and Tom Riddle
Chamber Of Secrets and Questions.
Year 3- Cast
Proluge
On An Winter
False Claims or is it?
Remus Lupin
Divination and Care for magical creatures
He's been Spotted
Hogesmade -
Wintery Lies
Confronted
Calm
An Patronus to cast
His Daughter and Forgiveness
His daughter and forgive
Werwolves and Dogs
Saving Sirius Black
His Freedom
Year 4 Cast
Year Four Proluge
The Quiditch World Cup
Quiditch World Cup (2)
Problems and Deep thoughts
At School
The Champions Selections
The First Task
An Challenge To Win
Information and Memories
The Second Task
A DAY OUT
Warm Night
The Yule Ball
Finally we Talk
The Second Task Underwater
Mad Eye Moody
The Third Task
Return of Voldemort
How could you?
The Ending (Edited)
Year 5- Caste
The Order Of Pheonix Meeting
The Hearing
Dolores Umbridge
Pillow Talks and Comfort
The first DADA class of the year
Forbidden Forest
Dolores Umbridge's Rules
Fight Fire With Fire
The Creators of Dumbeldore's Army
A Rose
The Inqurisitorial Squad
Hogwart's teachers Quality check
Expulsion Of Professor Teralwany
Dumbeldore's Escape
The Best action I ever took
The First Christmas without you
Breaking the Ice
The Most Powerful Black Witch Origins
Getting Umbridge Expelled
Department of Mysteries
A Rose for Love
The Beginning of the war
Year 6- Caste
Prologue
Professor Slughorn
Narcissa's Tears
Aboard The Hogwarts Express
The Professors of Potion and DADA
Professor Dumbledore's Caution
Luciana's Tears
The Truth Stings
Amour et Nexus
Many Missions
In Voldemort's Lair
The Malfoy's relationship with Luciana Black
The Memories again and again
The Rise Of The Lost Prophecy
Letters To The Malfoy's
An Frosty Christmas
Godric's Hollow Door No.383
A Memory Found
The Secret Of The Tampered Memories
The Words Of The Lost Prophecy
Someone To Remember
White Tomb
Year 7- Caste
Prologue
Going Away From Home
Departure Before The Wedding
An Split
A Gift To Cure Hunger, To Stop Death and Escape
One More Chance For The Memories
Finding The Secrets Of Snape
Building Connections
Let The Hocruxe Hunt Begin
A Newly-Found Spark
The Coldest Christmas
Torture At Malfoy Manor
Destroyed Hocruxes and Restoration
Previous Mistakes
Letting Go
Bathilda Bagshot's Trick
Restoring The Hocruxes
The Final Stance
The Battle Of Hogwarts
Rewinding The Past Memories
Rewinding The Past Memories||2
The Epoch Of The Beginning
The Final Two
Marking Of The Prophecy -Part 1.-
A/N

The Battle In The Sky

402 9 2
By thejasuri

You were assured you had never flown higher and faster in your broom than today. You could hear the wind gushing through you but today it felt as though the wind was howling. You flew with anger and haste. You had to take the death eaters away from everyone when they start to fly it'll be too dangerous if someone else comes. 
Too many lives and injuries, you did the last recall of your dreams on who was there and what spells they cast you had a plan ready in your mind. You flew a little higher and took a deep breath remember Y/n if you die here and today, you die for a noble cause. You reassured yourself. 
When two lightning bolts were expectedly was shot you moved aside. "IT'S THE GIRL! DON'T HURT HER!" One death eater shouted. Apparently, someone ignored them as a killing curse was shot at you. 
You had to divert their attention and make them follow you. "I SAID DON'T HER! WANT TO BE KILLED?!" The death eater shouted infuriated.

You did divert there attention but you were barely dodging all the spells. Two spells ricocheted against each other causing an huge explosion. Blasting a bit of your arm as it painfully stung. An blasting spell was summoned at you as you barely managed to over turn it, "OVER THERE!" A voice who which belonged to Bellatrix screeched "THE BOY, DON'T GO AND ONLY CHASE AFTER THE GIRL! GO FOR HARRY POTTER!" Commanded the woman. 
"EXPULSO! CONFRIGO" You yelled ricocheting the two death eaters right beside you. You fastened up Bellatrix was right behind you "STUPIFY!" She casted "Protego!" 

Threstreals form an distance screeched loudly as spells were blasted everywhere. "Hagrid we got to find Y/n! she's fighting alone!" Harry said. "Can't do that Harry Mad eyes orders." Mad eye thought right. Voldemort was going after Mad eye the most bravest and the strongest of the Aurors. When he saw an spell being blasted at Voldemort who blocked it, and went to the direction of the spell. You were fighting Bellatrix still and you were trying very hard to kill her and she was trying very hard to not kill you.
When you felt the same connection he was here, near. There you saw it like an dark cloud flying without broom or anything to hold him he was simply flying. "EXPELLIARMUS!" You aimed but he didn't even sweat to block your spell. 

You sped up in your broom and saw from an far distance electric poles Voldemort was right behind you, "INCENDIO" The poles burst with fire as Voldemort screamed by now everyone would have gone, You were supposed to stop at the Tonks but the Weasleys house was not far from here you spotted the burrow and landed your legs feeling like an bowl of noodles and your head spinning like an tornado. 
You knew everyone was at the Tonks you had to attend to these injuries. "Y/N!" Ginny yelled spotting your silhouette from the distance at least she assumed it was you. Mrs. Weasley came out at once and rushed to you. 
"Oh my my Y/n what happened?" Before anything your head burst with the pain as you fainted you felt Ginny tug on to you, the last thing you herd was Mrs. Weasley rushing to call Arthur. 

At the Tonks place everyone was alive luckily. Except George hadn't yet come and nor had you. 
"We didn't stand a chance. It was an ambush, They knew Y/n was going to tell what had happened in her mind but we wouldn't listen. Her alternative was to take the death eaters away." Mad eye said. 
"We need to find Y/n and George." Hermione gasped "We can't it's to late." 
"Let's get back to the Burrow maybe they are there. I saw Y/n blasting the electric poles. The burrow was way near the Tonks house." Harry suggested. "I recon mum's already looking after them." Ron added.

The order along with Harry, Hermione and Ron arrived. "Remus where were you? And what happened to George?" Sirius asked horrified. "Got hurt Sirius. Where is Y/n?" 
Mrs. Weasley rushed outside helping George. "Sirius I've got some bad news your daughter--" 
"What happened to her?" Sirius asked hoping this was not going to be true "She was fighting and she came home but her condition she's very tiered. We are attending to her injuries and she won't wake anytime soon..." 

Sirius sighed "Where is she?" 

"In the bedroom." Molly panted "Now get in quick." George was wounded while Arthur brought you out for some air because the room was a bit closed of you had an long cut in your face and you looked exhausted. Sirius stroked your hair "It's okay Princess you'll be fine. You were so brave." He whispered into your ear. 
"We need to take Y/n word on from now. Her predictions really aren't going wrong." Mad eye sighed. 

You woke up to someone hurrying hear and there your eyes fluttered open, your eyes quickly shut squinting at the sun. Your wounds were all healed up and you wanted to take an shower after you did.

You went outside to meet Remus who looked shocked "Y/n!? Thank god." He breathed. Sirius immediately got up hearing your name and gave you an huge hug. "Oh god Y/n you scared me to death." You were hugged by your friends who looked very relieved. 

"How are you feeling Y/n?" Hermione asked. 

"Much better." You noticed George who lost one of his ears you knew exactly which spell did this Sectumsempra, means cut forever. 

"George come here." He looked confused but came "Vulnera Sananteur, 

Vulnera salentaur." You whispered and his ear was as good as new. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94K 2.2K 62
„𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞. 𝐁�...
514K 14.3K 54
―𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 (𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯) 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤 �...
40.3K 864 47
life after voldemorts victory. What would you do , when the son of the most evil wizard ever setting foot on the wizardingworld has his eyes on you...
102K 4.2K 16
Everything about him was poisonous, his looks, his power and, most of all, his magic. And yet, she knew she would never want him to change, because...