Prophecies and Lies|| Tom Rid...

By thejasuri

Life seemed perfect for you, When your mother had died it didn't hurt so much while you were living under the... More

Year 1- Cast
Hogwarts Letter
Hogwarts
Hogwarts
Memories
On Brothers and Family
The troll
Quiditch
Care And Christmas
Christmas-
Nichloas Flamel and Catch Up
A Day to Relax
The Philosher's Stone
The Battle
The End or is it?
Year 2- Caste
It Is back to Hogwarts
Gilderoy Lockhart
The Flying Car
Problem
Dueling what just happened?
The Diary
Voices and Petrified
Voices and Petrified (2)
Petrified
Polyjuice Potion
Diary OF Tom Riddle
Diary of Tom Riddle(2)
Spiders
What the Heck Gilderoy?
The Memory and Tom Riddle
Chamber Of Secrets and Questions.
Year 3- Cast
Proluge
On An Winter
False Claims or is it?
Remus Lupin
Divination and Care for magical creatures
He's been Spotted
Hogesmade -
Wintery Lies
Confronted
Calm
An Patronus to cast
His Daughter and Forgiveness
His daughter and forgive
Werwolves and Dogs
Saving Sirius Black
His Freedom
Year 4 Cast
Year Four Proluge
The Quiditch World Cup
Quiditch World Cup (2)
Problems and Deep thoughts
At School
The Champions Selections
The First Task
An Challenge To Win
Information and Memories
The Second Task
A DAY OUT
Warm Night
The Yule Ball
Finally we Talk
The Second Task Underwater
Mad Eye Moody
The Third Task
Return of Voldemort
How could you?
The Ending (Edited)
Year 5- Caste
The Order Of Pheonix Meeting
The Hearing
Dolores Umbridge
Pillow Talks and Comfort
The first DADA class of the year
Forbidden Forest
Dolores Umbridge's Rules
Fight Fire With Fire
The Creators of Dumbeldore's Army
A Rose
The Inqurisitorial Squad
Hogwart's teachers Quality check
Expulsion Of Professor Teralwany
Dumbeldore's Escape
The Best action I ever took
The First Christmas without you
Breaking the Ice
The Most Powerful Black Witch Origins
Getting Umbridge Expelled
Department of Mysteries
A Rose for Love
The Beginning of the war
Year 6- Caste
Prologue
Professor Slughorn
Narcissa's Tears
Aboard The Hogwarts Express
The Professors of Potion and DADA
Professor Dumbledore's Caution
Luciana's Tears
The Truth Stings
Amour et Nexus
Many Missions
In Voldemort's Lair
The Malfoy's relationship with Luciana Black
The Memories again and again
The Rise Of The Lost Prophecy
An Frosty Christmas
Godric's Hollow Door No.383
A Memory Found
The Secret Of The Tampered Memories
The Words Of The Lost Prophecy
Someone To Remember
White Tomb
Year 7- Caste
Prologue
Going Away From Home
The Battle In The Sky
Departure Before The Wedding
An Split
A Gift To Cure Hunger, To Stop Death and Escape
One More Chance For The Memories
Finding The Secrets Of Snape
Building Connections
Let The Hocruxe Hunt Begin
A Newly-Found Spark
The Coldest Christmas
Torture At Malfoy Manor
Destroyed Hocruxes and Restoration
Previous Mistakes
Letting Go
Bathilda Bagshot's Trick
Restoring The Hocruxes
The Final Stance
The Battle Of Hogwarts
Rewinding The Past Memories
Rewinding The Past Memories||2
The Epoch Of The Beginning
The Final Two
Marking Of The Prophecy -Part 1.-
A/N

Letters To The Malfoy's

557 8 2
By thejasuri

Today you were going to Hogsmeade with your friends, and trying to get some rest to yourself? You had made a list of memories that you knew did not tamper, you also knew you didn't exist in the past, so that photo?
"Y/n if that photo was there, could there be someone who saw how you looked in the future?" Ron asked sipping his butterbeer. "Oh don't be silly Ronald! how can anyone look into the future?" Protested Hermione.
"No Mione, I was thinking someone had looked into the future." You said pondering when Harry interjected.

"Y/n I was thinking... The professors when we interrogated them, said only one thing, Your mother was extremely skilled in charms, memory ones, and Divination isn't it odd, that you saw your mother in your dreams? who can talk to you? it's like she had a link to the past and present?" Harry made a valid point, you knew there had to be further depth on Lucina's protection. "And do you remember the memories Snape had showed you? Those couldn't tamper." Insisted Harry.
"And your mother's grave? It's in Little Hangelton is it not? Isn't it just stranger that she would have requested her grave at Hangleton?" Hermione said.

Things just got weird by the second, That photo how could it be there? How could your mother know and predicted her death? And that Locket? Maybe Snape still has it, that letter? 
You also recalled your memories when Lily, James, your father, Snape, and everyone knew her, they said she was predicting things, and they often came true. Just how? 
"Y/n I have an idea why don't you note this all down? every memory? Then you can write based on the timeline. For example, we know Luciana joined the order while fighting Voldemort, she died maybe after Lily had died. Y/n!" She suddenly called you looked at her with her sudden outburst.

"What if your mother knew of the Lost prophecy? What if she knew?" Harry breathed "I mean how else did she predict so much?" You looked away. "She never intended me to uncover the truth. Do you guys mind If I leave?" You asked knowing you needed some time for yourself, all of them nodded you thought for hours trying to make sense of this." 

You made your way to Hogwarts, and directly to your Uncle's office and found the locket kept wrapped in a beautiful box, You took out the beautiful green locket and opened the locket. It was that sad letter again, When something clicked into your mind, that day your memory showed you the truth, it showed your mother and it was the truth, maybe you could use your dreams to see the truth? 
If you were having so many problems in the tampered memories maybe you could use your dreams to your advantage? Voldemort yes, you were meeting him today, and you could ask him, he's like an encyclopedia he never gave an I don't know. 

Since no one was at Hogwarts you decided to visit the Malfoy Manor just maybe your parents? Maybe you could talk to them? They did give you a wonderful life except for those gruesome lies, You took the Floo powder from your Uncle's desk. "Malfoy Manor." You said and erupted green flames and in the worst-case scenario ended up directly in the living hall, great just great. 
Narcissa turned in the direction of the sound to see you, None of you spoke your throat had become uncomfortably dry. Neither of you knew what to speak. 
Why just why? you said in your mind, You wanted to see her. Came a voice.  It was just a very uncomfortable stare. 

Only then did you notice your mother's eyes swell with tears, "Y/n sweetie?" She chocked with pain evident, You sighed and nodded. 
"I miss you, mom." You finally said tears welling up in your eyes as well. You looked down trying to contain yourself. When two pairs of arms hugged you so tightly so warmly something you so dearly missed. You hugged her back instantly you had missed your mother so much and you felt your heart erupting with joy.

"Oh, sweetie I missed you so much..... I thought I'd never see you ever again." Sobbed Narcissa "I missed you a lot mom, and I know you still love me."

"I never stopped loving you, I never can." Narcissa rubbed your back "You are never losing touch with me mom, I can't not without your songs." You cried. 

"Sweetie I'm sorry..... Severus said you uncovered hundreds of truths." Narcissa said softly as she gestured to the sofa, "I just wanted to know why mom?" You asked "Because Lucie, Luciana asked me to, Y/n do you know why your mother did the wishful thinking? Why she tampered her memories?"

You gasped "Of course! I have been trying for months." She smiled "You have to calm down Y/n... You see Bella is in the kitchen. I don't want her to know that you're here, or she'll go say the dark lord." Your mother sounded frightened.

"That's alright I had to meet Voldemort." Your mother flinched at the sound of his name. You didn't take any notice of the reaction.

"Mom I don't understand anything-" You were cut short "I know things were complicated... You know your mother was very talented in charms and Divination, When I mean talented don't you compare your average good scorer she was extraordinarily good at it, Well..... People like James, and her husband never took notice of this obsession if I daresay, Wasn't it unlikely to take charms and Divination so seriously? If only they had paid a little attention to Luciana's talents. Y/n what I'm about to say will probably clear every doubt in your head about your mother, Your mother enhanced these skills so well, That it caught the Dark Lord's eye as well, a secret was she could look into the future, Divination is considered as absurd, and inaccurate but Lucie took it to the next level and saw the future. Imagine how accurate this information was when combined with charms? Perfect movements, perfect spells? However, she kept this a secret for a long time, To save you..." Narcissa said softly.

You gasped "Me? I knew she was-" 
"You thought the Cruciatus Curse was just an encounter? No Y/n it never was, Lucie knew this was going to happen, she knew she'd be tortured, She put up acts, she put up demeanor, You know Y/n it comes as no surprise Lucie knew a lot on prophecies and connections. 
"You must go to your grandparents Sweetie Greg and Elizabeth Bouldrary. They have a memory preserved of Luciana. If you watch it through the pensive with that, You'll know Luciana's secrets, heartbreaks, what she suffered, her love, everything will be uncovered." Narcissa heard footsteps she quickly got up and "Accio velvet!" She hastily said. A bright red envelope flew into her hand. "Y/n hide behind the frame!" She said again, You hid behind carefully to not make any noise. When you saw your father step out, with Bellatrix and Lestrange.

"Cissy, were you talking to someone?" Asked Bellatrix after she heard your voice. "No Bella, the house-elf." Narcissa lied, Since Narcissa was an Occlumens Nobody could read her thoughts. 

"He desires our presence." Said Lucius fearfully. Narcissa gave a stiff nod, As the rest went outside. After a while, you sighed heavily coming out of the spot. Before you had to go to say this to your friends, You went upstairs to Draco's room. It was Black expected with some hints of Green every here and there. You just wanted to leave a letter before you would have to leave. 

Dear Draco,

I know this letter will only find you during our winter break, I don't find any way of communication through you, My Owl no longer can deliver my owls, you refuse to speak to me,

and I barely even see you, Are classes are different. 
So much has changed, I am still here. Your annoying sister? 
When will I ever see you smile, and laugh again? The most annoying brother has the sweetest laughter, Do you miss the times we used to eat ice cream? Or did we have two cups? We never knew the definition of a diet, Or see movies? I daresay your choices were simply awful. I mean come on Draco? You never really got the best tastes, no It's only me.

Would you want to take a trip to the amusement park? The haunted house? or the roller coasters, why does it matter when we do it together? 
I still remember Stacy... Oh, do you remember your little crush? 
I was much more sophisticated really, I'm still the same Draco if you need me I'm only a Gryffindor away. 
I may never get a reply but I also know our memories are not a blur, there are just put on the side. 
May this letter at least make you smile, a hundred points to Slytherin if it can make you laugh. 

Loves,
Y/n Black.

You were in tears after you had written this letter, it was so beautiful. You went down to your father's study and smiled sadly at the little Christmas snow globe resting on his desk, You had given it to him on Christmas. When you were five, it was honestly such a cute gift. Inside was written 'My Darling' By your dad. You erupted into tears, reading the letter your dad had given you or at least meant to give it to you.

My Darling,
You will never look at me the same way you used to now, I am a Death eater if I had realized 
and looked at things the way you used to, I knew you were nothing like somebody, the way we believed in these things, our strong pride, strong prejudices never got to you, Luciana always affected you more, You never really were like any of us, I think it was also the reasons I admired you. You were independent of the start, I only realized how it would affect me once you had left, You were there to stop me from drinking? Stop me from being drunk?
Putting these in words was never really my talent. 
But a death eater can love and I love you. I may never see you again,
Now I don't deserve you, not a wonderful daughter like you maybe one day you will look at me again.
Regards,
Lucius Malfoy.

You felt at peace over here, you know your father, you knew what he wanted to say, It was to much it hurts, The snow globe gave an soft mellow, It chimed with soft bells ringing in the background, You got up. Getting out of the manor and making your way to the Hogwarts, step by step not attempting to Apparate just walking till Dusk till you reached Hogwarts, feet tired, eyes glossy but the pain contempt. 
Your God father noticed you, just about when you closed your eyes feeling a spell hold you before you contacted with the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 2K 62
„𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞. 𝐁�...
28.5K 575 47
life after voldemorts victory. What would you do , when the son of the most evil wizard ever setting foot on the wizardingworld has his eyes on you...
shifted By <3

Fanfiction

115K 5K 79
a girl dreamt of attending hogwarts. one day she learns how to shift. shifting realities, to hogwarts. it's magical. it's everything she ever wanted...
502K 14.2K 54
―𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 (𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯) 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤 �...