Flower He Couldn't Pluck

Galing kay MadhviVashisht8

It's a story of two people living on different sides of the same dimension. She dreaded his world, and he env... Higit pa

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62

CHAPTER 57

236 15 1
Galing kay MadhviVashisht8

__________________________________________________________

A/N: I apologize for the delay in the update, my university has reopened. I"ll still try my best to update sooner. 

__________________________________________________________

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Why were you crying?"

"Rose?" He questions as she doesn't speak a word, yet her tears are rolling down.

King extends his hands to wipe them off but she flinches away, she doesn't want his console when he's the reason for her tears in the first place.

His jaw clenched at her action, her cold behaviour towards him is fueling his rage. "What was he saying?" He demands unexpectedly, his voice is no longer gentle.

"What plan?" He questions her again. His tone is dominating and so are his eyes.

"I don't know," Rose replies slowly, she sniffs her nose softly. King studies her hands formed into fists before grabbing them into his. Rose tries to take them back but his grip tightens as if he's telling her it's no use in fighting. Rose still protests, she scorns his touch.

"Do you want to see someone else's accident?" Her wide eyes meet his narrowed ones.

"N-No, no," She shakes her head frantically, more tears sweep down her eyes.

"I guess, you should see another accident-"

"No, King, please, I'm, I'm sorry," She cuts him off. King studies her sudden change in expressions, she's instantly distressed. He extends his hand to wipe her tears off and to his surprise, Rose doesn't back off. She's letting him do it, she doesn't want to upset him anymore.

"Then answer what I asked, hmm?" He mockingly speaks gently.

"I told him about everything," Rose's eyes are fixed at his huge hands enveloping hers.

"That, that you killed Jo, and I can't meet anyone, I can't go anywhere-" She sobs, trying to calm herself down. She's telling everything to the person who's behind the mess she's going through.

"And, I can't go to my university and at my home-"

"What did he say?" He asks immediately, his grip stiffens around her hands.

Rose meets his hollow eyes.

"He said nothing, he was just listening," Rose replies.

King stares at her. Tyler's importance in her life is provoking him to the core.

In the past two months he did everything to make himself as horrible he possibly could, but one glance at her and it's all coming back in. But this time, not in a good way. He loathes his heartbeat when he's around her, he loathes himself when he's around her. He feels hostility toward the urge to keep her close no matter what.

King gets up and throws the plate on the ground, Rose shivers slightly at the smashing sound. She doesn't look up, her eyes are still fixed on her lap.

"It got cold, clean it and I need the meal in my office within 30 minutes." He orders her. Rose gets up from his bed and nods, to which King clenches his jaw. Her behaviour, her ignorance is poking his nerves but he can't blame her. Neither can he rectify himself.

"Use words with me," He spats, suppressing his rage as his hand roughly grabs her chin. He forces her to meet his eyes.

"You're, you're hurting me," She speaks with tears in her eyes as his grip is awfully tight.

"I do not care." He speaks, tightening it even more. Both of them weren't aware that it was a lie.

He yanks her off before bashing into the hallway.

~

You're hurting me. Rose's words replay themselves in his mind. He thinks he's furious but in reality, he's hurting inside as well.

Rose's hands travel to her chin, she's feeling a painful vibration in that specific area. A few tears bash down her eyes as her mind tricks her to think about the King who wasn't like this. He has become a complete monster in her eyes, how worst he could possibly become now?

She kicks out all of her thoughts before heading into the kitchen. Taking a cleaning cloth, she heads back into his bedroom. If he didn't want to eat it, he could've just said it! What was the need of throwing it all over?

After cleaning his room, she comes back into the kitchen.

She fights her tears while cooking the meal for him, everything is rushing back at her. Joseph, Millie, her mom and dad, Andy and Lily, and herself. What wrong did she do?

"Rose?" She turns around and finds the kitchen manager standing across from her.

"I am sorry for earlier," Rose apologises, recalling the moment he had to show up.

"It's okay," To her surprise, he replies. He comes closer and leans sideways to where she is standing. "You okay?" He asks politely.

His soft tone goes unnoticed by Rose, she already has her share of grief for now.

"Yes," She replies, assuring with a smile on her face. The manager smiles, "You're a lot like my daughter." He pats Rose's head gently, and his eyes flash a sense of longing.

For a minute or two, he goes back into the past where her daughter is. He used to yell at her all the time and she never paid any attention to him. He smiles inwardly.

"It's ready," He utters after a while, his eyes travelling to the food cooking on the stove. Rose swiftly turns around and takes it off the gas.

The kitchen manager watches as Rose decorates the food on the plate carefully. A thought overruns his mind at the same moment.

"Don't let him ruin you, and himself, Rose." His words stretch to her before she watches him walking away.

~

"It's a five-day trip?" Hannah exclaims happily, sitting on his lap.

"Not a trip but yeah, five days."

"We'll have a lot of fun,"

"You know." She speaks lustfully before kissing his neck. "Take care of your lover." King murmurs before his lips travel to meet hers.

Hannah moans softly when his hand cups one of her breasts and his other hand roughly slide the strap down. He deepens the kiss before dominantly throwing kisses on her collarbone and at the edge of her bust.

"Your meal, King," Rose's voice disrupts their moments of pleasure. Hannah huffs in frustration when King suddenly gets up from the couch.

She rolls her eyes as he walks towards the door, "She, every time!" Hannah grumbles underneath.

King opens the door for her, "Thank you," He speaks playfully while taking the tray. Whereas Rose stands impassive, she walks away as soon as he takes the tray from her.

She heads straight to her room and lies on the bed, facing the ceiling. She inhales peacefully.

You're a lot like my daughter. Rose smiles sadly, he's a lot like her dad as well.

Don't let him ruin you, and himself. A strange hatred is forming in Rose's heart for King. She's been too repulsive and it's not something she's doing deliberately.

And he's a lot like him. Rose thinks. A mixture of anger and fear seizes her nerves the moment she recalls him. He has shattered her into many broken, damaged pieces that till now her body shakes at his mere thought.

"May I come in?" Rose immediately rises and spots Tyler standing at the door.

"Of course," She retorts slowly. Tyler hugs her tightly after getting in. He strokes her back.

"I am ending it with Hannah," Tyler recites after a few minutes of silence. Rose breaks the hug and looks at him.

"Why?" She asks while Tyler sits beside her. He sighs deeply, falling on the bed, "I... saw something that broke my heart."

Rose sighs and lays beside him, "When Jo and I broke up, things were a little off the table but then we got over it."

Both of them glance at the ceiling, busy in the chat room their minds have been conducting.

"I loved her... so much." Tyler's broken voice reaches Rose's ears, she turns her head to face him.

She shooks watching his teary eyes.

"Tyler," Involuntarily calling his name, Rose wipes his tears off. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

337K 31.7K 45
❛ The Dark love of Mafia's ❜ ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and some are buried beneath their feet, some a...
111K 3.9K 56
Started : April, 2022 Completed : September, 2022 _________________________________ Boring, lonely and simple. The three perfect words to describe my...
400K 10.3K 24
Two best friends head up to a cabin in the woods for a simple, harmless vacation. But things take a dark turn when they are kidnapped. Their only cha...