Flower He Couldn't Pluck

By MadhviVashisht8

It's a story of two people living on different sides of the same dimension. She dreaded his world, and he env... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62

CHAPTER 51

224 15 2
By MadhviVashisht8

______________________________________________
A/N: I just wanna say, thank you for giving my novel a chance.
______________________________________________

THIRD PERSON'S POV

And I'll take Miss Stephany too.

It was the moment when Andrew stated, King's breath seized for seconds. She sure is something that interests him very much, but petty things don't make someone feel heavy in the chest. Not only heavy but he also felt the urge to wring his tongue hard for saying that.

Rose's eyes were already full of tears, she couldn't take it anymore. Swiftly, she stands up from her seat and looks at King with disgust in her eyes. She sheepishly looks at her surroundings, the hall is full of men she doesn't know.

"You can't do this to me!" She yells at King in shock.

He didn't meet her eyes, and she was doomed. The numbness she left in the forest was coming back, she was again, scared to death.

"King!" She cried out, he still didn't pay any attention to her. His eyes were glued to the biggest snake in the hall.

"You have no right," She sobs. Her shaking hands involuntarily wipe the tears escaping. She impotently looks at Andrew, whose face is emotionless.

"Deal done?" Andrew questions. Nobody in the room cared for the girl.

Rose gasps in shock, her head turns to face King. She was again defenceless. It was the moment she felt she didn't own her life. Little did she know that it's ordinary to happen in this industry, the one with power has the power to puppet those powerless.

"NO!" She exclaims, her eyes are bloodshot. She reflexively gets away from the table, that's when King looks at her.
His silence was making Rose crazy. He was the only one she could rely on, she thought earlier.

"I am not any material, you cannot buy me!" She shouts at Andrew, King notices her voice shaking. He felt pity and guilt the moment those words left her mouth, not because she was scared but because of something he did in the past.

"Who said material has a worth? That's a human who comes with a price tag, little one." He passes an assuring smile to Rose and she could only despise it.

"I trusted you, King," She cries out weakly.

"How can you-" Her words halt as something drops on the table from the floor above. Or someone.

She screams in dismay as the someone who fell had a huge knife stabbed into his spine. Surprising everyone, King gets up from his chair.

Andrew was baffled, without modest knowledge of what was going on. He immediately looked at the railing bounding the upper floor, all his men were hanging unconscious through it.

Swiftly shifting his gaze at King, he yells, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?"

Andrew alertly backs off as King pulls something out of his blazer, a small arrow. "It's the poison that we were talking about earlier, one drop of it and you're dead within minutes,"

Rose felt her nervous system giving up inside. The sight was no less than any horror scene for her.

King eyed all around, the men who were guarding the place were all dead. And he felt the domination and power, sentiments that made him alive. Within a split second, King stabs the tiny weapon into the neck of the man standing beside him.

"No," Words leave Rose's mouth instinctively.

"Let me show you something, you'll be impressed, Mr Robertson." The man just stabbed stretches his hands to remove it, but his actions stop midway.

He begins gasping irrationally, he looks at Andrew with teary eyes before falling on his knees.

"W-What's happening to him?" Rose asks, she is beyond terrified.

"He must be feeling his organs shrinking, you see his eyes?" King starts explaining like a lecturer. Anyone would be able to see the joy and pride leapt on his face.

The man chokes quietly, despite trying hard his hands couldn't react. He wasn't able to feel anything except the internal agony. He coughs silently and blood starts spurting out.

"That's the second stage, Andrew," King matched the tone Andrew used earlier for him.

"His body is on the verge of giving up, I'm sure his eyes would bleed out any second." Rose gasps sharply.

"Are you insane?!" She yells. She runs to the man while crying loudly but King roughly gets a hold of her arm.

"What are you doing?!" She cries out. There wasn't a nerve that left unshaken in her. She was petrified to the least.

"Leave me!" She yells again, frustrated by the fear building up inside her. It was eating her to the core, she needed to get away from the monster holding her.

"Ah, see." Andrew observes narrow lines of blood oozing out of his eyes. He couldn't even scream. His organs really were getting destroyed.

"No," Rose whispers, she maniacally starts trying to get out of his grasp.

"Can't you see he's dying!" She shrieks. What was more disturbing for her, the lack of emotion in King's eyes displaying. He didn't care at all.

"The final stage, at last, observe carefully, Mr Robertson,"

The man attempted to breathe over and over, "The more he's trying to breathe, the more he's dying," He mocked as if he was upset.

Rose looked at him with wide eyes, whose eyes were fixed at Andrew. He was inhuman at the moment, Rose concluded.

And then the man fell carelessly on the ground, his eyes open. His face was covered in blood, and the red fluid was still streaming out of the holes.

"That's how all of them died, silently." Panic invaded Rose's feeble heart, her attempts ten folded. She reached the limit of her sanity.

Her ventures of rescuing herself from his clutch are only disorganizing, fear isn't the match of the overwhelming emotion piling up inside her.

"Such an effective weapon, it can kill anyone, doesn't matter how powerful he is." He states. Sweat beads were forming on Andrew's face.

"And it didn't cost me much, you know, just one million," He continues while holding Rose tightly, who has been trying hard to get away from him.

"One million, rather cheap death, isn't it?" Andrew was shocked to the lowest one can say. He knew King had become powerful, but he underestimated his measures.

Irritated by her silly attempts, King yells while jerking her arm slightly, "Stop fighting me!"

"L-Leav-ve m-me," She couldn't speak. She wasn't able to. Her tears stopped sliding down, she wasn't breathing as well.

Run; the only word her mind was screaming in a loop.

Dylan beholds her state. He knew something like this would happen but neither he is ready to let her go nor his revenge.

"Don't make me repeat myself," He recites darkly while pulling her close. It was the endgame for her when she met his evil eyes. Her tears immediately escaped and he saw her lips shivering.

The scene was horrific to Rose and Rose's condition was horrific to him. But no one could run away from their respective terrorised sights.

She looked at him in repulsion and panic, and her tears did not leave the room at all. The fear was only heightening, she saw her surroundings. All the men in the hall, in the damn place, were dead. Who did it? King, who is holding her arm at the moment.

She flinches as fresh footsteps echoes in the room. Quickly turning her head in the same direction, she sees Tyler walking with Harry and all their men following behind.

"Tyler," She cries softly. When a little child spots her mother after departing in a crowded place, Rose cries just like that.

"Tyler," She tries to run to him, not noticing that her actions are upsetting someone else. Someone standing close and it only made him angrier. He clamped her arm tightly, not letting her go. He didn't want to. The envy was shaping the worst out of him.

Rose's attention drifts at him immediately. Her desperate eyes were enough to make him realise that he's been hurting her. He let her go because he wasn't able to handle her hurtful sobs anymore.

Andrew took advantage of the moment, he already knew how much she meant to him. He's been one step ahead of him.

He purposely opted for this building, it used to be one of his properties before. He knows all of its secret passages very well.

Without giving it a second thought, he shot Rose, not particularly aiming for any vital spot, but for just a distraction. She fell halfway running to Tyler, her breath hitched before she felt the stinging pain in her lower back.

"ROSE!"

"NO!"

Tyler and King ran towards her. Rose grunts as her head collide with the cold ground first. She hears muffled shouting before her body goes numb. Tyler's horrified face comes in front of her eyes before she gives up.

DYLAN'S POV

"ROSE!" I yell on top of my lungs. I saw the blood spurting out from the lower-side region of her back. I ran to catch her but she fell before and the slight thud of her head smashing on the ground reached my ears.

She just got shot!?

No, no, no...

This wasn't supposed to happen. He wasn't supposed to shoot her...

"NO!" Tyler ran towards her, his expression was traumatised as well.

But he did. He shot Rose? He shot Rose...

"Rose, Rose," I tap on her face gently after holding her into my arms, I see my hands shaking.

"W-Wake up, open your eyes, Rose," She isn't opening her eyes. Fuck.

"Rose," I called her desperately. Stretching my head to her chest, I hear her heart beating faintly.

"Call Ambulance!" I brawl while removing my shirt. Swiftly tying it around her wound, I pick her up cautiously.

You can't leave me, Rose...

I can't lose you, I can't, please...

"MOVE, MOVE!" I yell and everyone slides out of my way. "Hold on, just hold on," I whisper to her. God, please! I yell inwardly.

You can't take everyone away from me!

Getting out of the building, I spot the Ambulance approaching. "King, Andrew-"

"I don't fucking care about him," I yell before carefully laying her down.

"DRIVE!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 32.6K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
245K 4.8K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
217K 4.8K 42
"You will tell me everything I want to know beautiful," He whispered and bit the soft flesh near my neck. "Go fuck yourself," I said in a breathy vo...
1.4M 9.6K 10
To some, Marriage is a word. To others, A sentence. γ€Œβ€γ€ YOU CAN READ THE FULL AND EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOOK ONLY ON GOODNOVEL. γ€Œβ€γ€ γƒŸStory Ranking...