๐ฎ๐ง๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ | ๐.๐ฆ

Por dracoandfredownme

"Sit. The fuck. Down," she said instead, her voice dropping into a warning tone. But he only matched her and... Mรกs

๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ•๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ—๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ’
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“

1.4K 54 44
Por dracoandfredownme

Draco Malfoy | February 1996

So Draco was right.

He knew it all along.

The only reason Kaimana avoided him was because of their drunken hookup during a party hosted in the Slytherin common room. And then he had a girlfriend, so she probably felt the need to stay away since she got emotionally attached.

On May 31st of 1994, he and Kaimana hooked up in his dorm during a party. And then he got a girlfriend in late June of 1994.

Probably wasn't the best thing to do, but the past was the past.

Draco never really thought too deeply into his and Kaimana's drunken hookup. Well, he thought about it. Like the things they did. But he never thought much of it.

He knew that Kaimana and her ex, Zander, had broken up the day before the party. So the hookup was most likely an impulsive thing for Kaimana to get out of her system.

But after their hookup, she avoided him like the plague.

A bit immature of her to avoid him because she got emotionally attached, Draco thought to himself.

But the knowledge that she avoided him because of that really pissed him off. It was so childish and so immature.

But to be fair, Draco felt triumphed that he finally got a few words out of Kaimana. It wasn't much, but it was something.

As the days passed, he found himself paying very close attention to Kaimana, but not in a creepy way. He was very subtle about it.

He studied her body language and her gestures. He studied her emotions through her expressions and the way her shoulders were up or dropped. He could tell what sort of emotion she was feeling by the way she sat or even walked.

And that mystery child of hers. That fucking baby was always smiling.

She smiled so naturally. She was one-years-old now, Draco recalled from the happy birthday anthem Kaimana and the rest of her group sang for the baby on Valentine's Day. And she knew how to smile.

Draco didn't know how to smile.

He remembered the way the offspring waddled unsteadily towards Draco the other day when he got a few words from Kaimana.

The way the offspring laughed that baby laugh Draco never heard before.

It made something in his stomach jump, but he had to admit, it wasn't a bad feeling.

And during that encounter, he had finally got to see the baby up close a little more. Those pale blue eyes she had... the father had to be Jaxon.

But, like now, for example, Draco could see Kaimana was exhausted by the way she was sitting. Draco was walking into the library to meet with Theodore and Blaise when he saw Kaimana sitting at one of the tables in the aisles.

Her shoulders were dropped and her back was hunched, her leg crossed over the other. Her elbow was on the table and she had her head in one hand, her fingers tangled in the roots of her hair. Her other hand scribbled on a piece of parchment and her robe was off. She looked stressed and exhausted and completely done.

Draco could guess she was working on something for Potions.

"Hey, mate." Theodore smiled once Draco found them by the couches.

Draco was a bit bitter towards his mates because they knew how to smile.

"Draco, after classes, we're doing some practice scrimmages on the pitch with some others," Blaise said as the three of them walked to one of the book aisles. "Care to join us?"

"It's not a practice," Theodore clarified. "It's more for fun."

Draco missed playing Quidditch. He wasn't in a relationship. He was allowed to take his time with the task. A few scrimmages wouldn't hurt.

"Sure," Draco said with a lazy grin. "I fancy a few games."

"Shit, Malfoy, can you help me with that assignment we have for Lupin's?" Theodore said, his eyes scanning through the books.

"That was due two days ago, Theo," Blaise said, brows furrowed as he leaned on the opposite shelf.

"No it wasn't." Theodore spun to face his mates, eyes saucers. "No it was not."

"It was." Draco found amusement in this.

"Why didn't anyone tell me?" Theodore's voice rose, but it was a whisper-shout.

"Because you never asked." Blaise shrugged, shoving one hand in his trouser pocket.

"Maybe because he's too buys fucking Chung," Draco teased, nudging Theodore, who was blushing profusely.

"Malfoy, they're not just fucking anymore." Blaise grinned, wiggling his brows playfully. "They spend nights in each other's dorms now."

Draco's brows shot up, a smirk on his lips. "Is that so, Nott?"

Theodore just walked away, suddenly very interested in the walls and structure of the library.

♧︎

"Malfoy, do you think you could help me study for an exam?"

Draco lifted his eyes from his books to see yet another Slytherin girl. This was probably the fourth Slytherin girl, and the seventh girl in total today that approached him in a flirty, demure manner.

He was sitting in the library, minding his own business and doing work during his free period. And then girls just started to come, from left and right, flirting.

He spent a lot of his time in the library or his common room, or that alcove he claimed was his. He didn't like going to his dorm. He was only ever there now to sleep and clean himself up. But even then, it was hard to sleep in his dorm.

"What exam?" He leaned back in his seat, folding his arms over his chest.

"Arithmancy," she said, and settled herself in the seat next to him. "It's just so hard." She inched her chair closer to his.

She leaned closer, her arms crossed over the table, and the top buttons of her shirt were undone. Her Slytherin tie was loose around her neck, and Draco could see the tops of her breast popping out from the bra she was wearing.

He suddenly felt uncomfortable.

Usually, he would hook up with the girl because why not? But lately, hooking up with girls and getting intimate with them just made him feel queasy and rigid.

Because of what happened with Astoria.

He didn't trust anyone anymore when it came to doing sexual intercourse.

"I don't take Arithmancy," Draco said, and closed his book, rising from his seat. "I've got to go."

"Wait." She stood quickly from her seat. "Can we... I don't know... maybe hang out...?"

"Define hang out."

"We— I just—" she stammered, her cheeks blooming red as she fidgeted with a lock of her hair. "I thought we could have some fun. I— you're single and I— I just I—"

"I'm sure you're decent in bed." He tried to be nice. "But I've got too much on my plate to be hooking up with every girl that throws themselves at me like they've got no self-respect." He only realized that sounded rude. "I mean— I mean, I've just got a lot going on."

But then he watched as the girl's face grew red, and then she left in embarrassment.

Draco internally face-palmed. He didn't mean to be rude.

But oh well.

He left the library to go and prepare for those scrimmages he was joining in on after classes.

By the time he got to the pitch after classes were done, the Slytherin team seemed to have already started on scrimmages.

The pitch was covered in a blanket of white, un-touched now. But there were some footsteps and parts of the snow that were ruined due to the movement from the team.

Draco was glad he kept his Quidditch gear in his dorm in the closet.

"Malfoy!" Theodore flew to the ground, the snow crunching beneath his feet. Blaise flew down too, and so did the rest of the team.

The Quidditch teams were fairly large; a lot of substitutes and Chasers and Beaters, but of course, one Seeker only. The teams consisted of everyone between first and sixth year.

"We'll put you on my team since it was uneven before," Theodore said, his cheeks pink and nose as well.

"Alright." Draco nodded.

And then they played.

Draco forgot how much he enjoyed playing Quidditch. He forgot how much of an escape it was. He forgot how fun it was.

As he flew in the air, the ice cold wind hitting his bare skin, he felt like he was free.

And then he spun on his broom, charging after the opposite team, who had the Quaffle.

"Malfoy, watch it!" Theodore shouted from higher in the air.

Draco turned and saw two large guys on the opposite team charging at him since he had gotten the Quaffle from them. The two large guys seemed a bit annoyed because Draco was very good at Quidditch, no matter the position.

He knew these guys were playing no games, and he knew that if he got hit, he would get terribly injured by these guys.

For a second, he was going to dodge them.

But then he remembered it was Wednesday and after classes.

He stayed where he was, and prepared himself for the hard hit.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

1.9K 181 9
สŸแด‡ษขแด‡ษดแด… แด๊œฐ xษชษดyแด‡ ( zั•ww/wuั…รญฮฑ/dรกรฑmรซรฌ) Xie yun raised as a foundling on the great library of xinye. Where evil spirits are tamed and summoned in the p...
1.7M 36.9K 53
His hands gripped her waist, and his head fit perfectly in the crook of her neck. She leaned back into his chest, a small smile spreading across her...
632 16 14
If you haven't read my first book: Salvatore - give it a read before going onto this book! This is a sequel. I sat on the bar stool after Klaus pour...
201K 3.9K 44
Stella Monroe and Grayson Dolan absolutely HATE each other. She's a sarcastic, spunky tomboy while he's a rich, conceited star player of the baseball...