The Heart Wants What It Wants...

By Anais_Baromeo

When I thought that I found the man of my life, I was so wrong. He was playing me all along and I was playing... More

Confession 2.0: Meet Sebastian Killers
Confession: Meet Rebekah Arden
A Note
Note
Before It All Begins
Attraction
Douchebag: Pejorative Term For An Arrogant Or Obnoxious Person
Sweet And Bitter Revenge
Heart-problems. Panic-attack. Kiss
Ignoring The Destiny
Drugged And Sentimental
The Future And The Start
A New Chapter
Information
Epilogue: Wish I Never
Where It All Begins
Esther The Bitch Ohm... Cheerleaders Captain
Softcore Or Hardcore?
Shattered In Pieces
Related Songs In A Bad Timing
Useless And Inferiority
Heartache. Fights. Break-up.
A Party Turn Out Bad
Coward: Excessively Afraid Of Danger Or Pain.
I'll Let You Call Me Yours Tonight
Stupid In Love
Emotionless And Bootylicious
Turn Off Gone Wrong
School Car Wash
Stranger In The Gymnastic Showers
Not This Time Around
Home To You
The Other Girl
Heart Pains And Fainting
Never Been So Heartbroken
Creatures Lurking In The Shadows
Better Than The Day Before
Beautiful With Scars And All
A Very Long Night
Close To Good But Getting There
Behold The Beast
Friday Night
Pregnancy And Birth Controls
You're A Trainwreck But......
The Party Couldn't End good Couldn't It?
Blood-loss
Nervous Breakdown And Denial
Fashion Show
Fashion Show ll
Monster
Bloodthirsty Werewolf
Oh My Baby
Mommy Dearest
Secrets Are Better Left Unsaid
Poisoned
Three Children And A Cell
Mother And Son
A Nightmare
A Curse More Than A Gift
Bad News
Moving & Kicking
Returning To School
Impersonation
Battlefield
Way Too Early
Written On The Stars
Back In Time
Graduation Day
Note: Finale
Beautiful Memories: Finale
Beautiful Memories: Decisions...Decisions
Beautiful Memories: Finale
End: Questions
Triquel Examples: Not Confirmed
Triquels
Triquel Examples: Not Confirmed
Triquel
TRIQUEL IS UP
Close to 4 million reads
Urgent Book Related
A Wife's Nightmare

Messed Up Feelings And Emotions

4.4K 176 12
By Anais_Baromeo

{}You'll never see me fall apart{}

{25} The gymnastic room was decorated nicely with balloons and confetti's as Ariana Grande you'll never know blasted through the speakers. "Next one." I tapped my pencil on the notepad as the girl walked forward, posing and whirled around. "Not bad." I smiled at her and asked her for her name, writing it down on the notepad.

"Next one." Vanessa called out and mentioned the girl to walk forward. She whirled around with grace and stuck on leg out as she posed. "Ohmm...you're in." I mentioned her to come forward and asked her name, writing it down.

"The girl is good." Ciara whispered in my ear as she stared at the next girl. "You're more than in." The girl squealed and hugged Vanessa who froze there with her arms open. We laughed at that and shook our heads. "What's your name?"

We danced in our seats just vibing around as we continued with the tryouts for the Fashion show. It was fun and very interesting to do well until the cheerleaders squad came through, pushing the girls out of the way.

"Accept it girl, you'll never make it." Esther said rudely to a girl who protested and flicked her hair aside as she stood in front of the table, putting her hands on the edge. "Me and my girls wants to be in the Fashion show, no need to thank me." She waved it off arrogantly and I curled up my hands into a fist as I stood up.

"Well sorry to disappoint you honey but we don't accept sluts in the show and we're looking for real talents." I said straight and bold not giving a shit about her and her stupid minions.

She flushed red from the anger and groaned loudly. "You have no..."

"You are the one that have no right to come here and insult the girls in here saying they won't make it. In fact thanks to you all of them are going to participate in my show, every one of them except from you lots."

She stuttered under her breath not having words to say and shrieked loudly. "You're going to pay for this Rebekah Arden, mark my words." She spat out bitterly as I waved at her with a smirk on my face."This is not over." She banged her fist on the table and turned around to stride out of the room with her minions following behind her.

"Tryouts are over, every one of you are on the list. I'll see you guys on Monday for the first training." I slumped on my chair and breathed out tiredly, what Esther said still in my mind. I never saw her that determinate to ruin me before.

"Hey, the boys are playing tonight you going?" Keera asked me as she stood up, gathering her things. "I know you're not with Sebastian anymore but you can at least go support him."

"Why should I?" I asked back a bit too rudely and sighed. "Sorry." She shook her head at me and pulled her chair back.

"I don't know what's going on but you're becoming just like Esther. Mean and cruel." Ciara stood up to as she shook her head and walked out of the gymnastic room with Keera.

"What?! You're going to leave too?" I asked Vanessa who stared at me with knowing look in her eyes.

"You turned it off didn't you?" Vanessa kicked the balloons and confetti's out of the way as she walked toward me, sitting in the chair Ciara was sitting on. "Why? Was it because of what Sebastian did?"

I shook my head at her and leaned on the table, my elbow supporting my weight and my head in my hands as I ran my fingers through my hair. "It's not because of that, I'm tired of being left in the dark, I'm tired of being the last to know and the one being hurt. The only one caring and feeling I...I... I just couldn't anymore."

"Did it work? Did the pain and the hurt go?" I shook my head at her and turned my head to look at her. "Come here." She pulled me in a hug as I cried out, hating being vulnerable like this. The worst of all is that with my emotions turned off I still feel and I don't want that.

The day soon ended after that and before I could blink I was making my way to the school game. I didn't know why I came; I wasn't with him anymore so why did I came? I sighed loudly and head inside the football team changing room.

"Hey Sebastian, good luck on the field." I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard Esther's voice.

I crossed my arms as I stared at them from the distance. Sebastian was shirtless and Esther was too close for my comfort. "Thanks." He simply said and picked up his number ten uniform, putting it on.

Esther smiled at him and popped one knee back, playing with Sebastian's uniform. "Do you have plans after the game?" Sebastian gripped at her wrists and took her hands off his uniform.

Esther's face fell and turned bright red. "No, I don't have any plans tonight." A smile lingered on my face after he said that and I scolded at myself. What are you still doing here?

"Is it Rebekah? That's why you've been cold like this. Did you guys fought?" Esther asked with interest and I swear I saw a smirk in the corner of her mouth. Bitch.

"It's none of your business." He gritted out between his teeth and I smiled triumphantly. That's my man, wow retract yourself ex-man. You're not with him anymore.

"I thought we were friends Sebastian." Esther tried to sound broken and vulnerable and I snorted quietly, bitch he's mine. Ugh why isn't this working. What did I do wrong? I turned around and was ready to leave when something caught my attention.

"We are but this is just between Rebekah and I, whatever we have going on is between the two of us only." I pressed my eyes closed and bit my lips, taking a deep breath to calm my teary eyes.

"Sebastian the game is about to begin." A male voice said and I heard feet coming my way, panicking I rushed down the hall and out of the changing room. I pressed my back against the wall and breathed out shakily, my hands trembling.

I walked on the school football field and sat on the bleachers, looking down at the field. The door burst open and the cheerleaders squad rushed outside, flicking their pompom's as they flipped around.

Our mascot came out and the students on the bleachers jumped from their seats as they go wild. Our team jogged outside and it was chaotic, cheers and whistles were the only thing that my ears were hearing.

My eyes caught a certain person with a number ten uniform and my heart skipped a beat. What's wrong with me? "Ready? Okay!" Esther shouted as the cheerleaders danced on the field. "Put your hands up in the air!" They jumped and flicked their pompom's while other flipped around, on hand on their hip and the other one in the sky.

"Like you just don't seem to care! Cause we're the best around, and we show it!" They clapped their hands at chest level, turning to the side to scrunch down on one knee, clapping again and nodding their heads.

"Yeah, yeah, you know it!" They jumped around as they made a triple flip. "Our team can beat anyone! You know this game will soon be done!" They clapped their hand and put one hand in the sky and the other one on their waist.

The guys kneeled down and the girls stood on their shoulders while the guys stood straight, holding their ankle. They raised one leg up as they guys turned around, scrunching down and flipped them in the air. "Cause we're the best around, and we show it! Yeah, yeah, you know it!" They whirled around in the air and felt right in the guys arms.

They finished their choreography and the referee whistled, mentioning that the game just began. I watched as Sebastian ran down the opposite end zone, slamming and skipping into the other team. He grabbed the ball tightly in one hand and moved his arm back, tossing the ball on full force.

The ball crossed the plane of the goal, instantly scoring a touchdown. I suppressed the need of jumping in my seat to cheer for him and sat there while others cheered. Esther jumped on her feet and walked toward the field line as Sebastian was hugged by the guys sitting on the bench.

I fumed when she hugged him and kissed his cheek, congratulating him. What was she playing at? The game continued and Sebastian continued to score, not giving the other team a chance to play. Sebastian passed the ball to Skill and he passed it to William which he tossed and earned a touchdown.

Soon enough halftime came and the team walked in the school building, clearly going to the changing room. The people went to buy something to eat and drink while I just sat there, thinking about how things changed.

I was deep in thoughts that I didn't hear someone sitting next to me. "Hey." I turned to the side to stare at Skill who had a grim look on his face.

"Hey." I greeted back with a confused look on my face. "Shouldn't you be in the changing room? And how the hell did you know I was here?"

"It doesn't matter, it's about Sebastian." My ears perked up at the worried tone and I was actually scared at what he had to say to me. "He's losing it."

"I kind of know, that's why we broke up." I said trying to sound disinterested but I was failing miserable.

"You broke up with him when he needed you the most?!" Skill shouted out as he stood up and I pulled him down with a stern look on my face.

"I tried to help him Skill! He was the one who didn't want my help." I hissed out angrily at him. Who does he think he is? Does he really think that after three years together I would leave him just like that? "He made his choice skill and it's not me."

"Can you at least talk to him please? He listened to you as much as he tries to deny it he actually listens to you."  He pleaded him and I didn't know what to do, I was emotionless but yet I was having every kind of emotions right now. "Think about it."

The crowd jumped when the team jogged out again and I turned around to say something to Skill but I couldn't find him. I found him staring at me from the field before jogging toward Sebastian, who raised his head and stare where I was standing.

I can't do this. I pushed the people out of the way as I got down the bleachers, ignoring their protests as I pushed them out of the way. A raindrop felt on my cheek and soon enough there was more falling down. "Sebastian, where are you going?" A voice shrieked from behind me and I turned around, seeing how Sebastian tossed his helmet aside.

I hurried out of the field and rushed down the steps, appearing on the school parking lot. "Rebekah!" The water started to pour down heavily and I knew that it was my doing. I wiped my ears away and tried to calm myself down as I reached my car.

The door was slammed close and I was whirled around, my back pressing on the car door. "I can't I can't." He pulled me into a hug as I cried, the rain pouring down on us. I leaned my head on his shoulder, my arms squeezing his back as I sobbed.

He pulled away from me and cupped my face, our eyes staring deep into each other. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him to me, kissing him like I never did before. He grabbed my thighs and raised me up, my legs wrapping around his automatically.

He moved his mouth roughly against my own, grunting as he grind against me. He squeezed my ass and pushed me over his bulge, pulling away I let out a breathless moan. The water seems to calm down but it was still falling.

He opened the back door and got us in, my knees on each side of him as I took my shirt off. He unclasped my bra and tossed it aside while I raised his uniform, pulling it over his head. He grabbed my ass and moved it back and forth his bulge, earning a moan from me.

I pulled his pants down and boxers down his thighs and took my thong off, sitting on him slowly. Once he was in me I started to move up and down along the length of his shaft slowly and purposefully, tilting my hips slightly when I pushed down so that they rotate.

I moaned when I felt him rubbing all the right places inside of me and rode him slowly, not wanting to rush into anything. I kept the penetration steady and varied my movements so that he doesn't get too excited too quickly.

I wanted this to last. I rotated my hips in circles to see how it feels and shallowed his penetrations so that the head of his cock slipped in and out. I wrapped my arms around his head, burying it in my cleavage as I breathed out raggedly through my parted lips.

We didn't need to say anything; we just sat there in silence as I rode him. Even our moans and groans were silence; only breathless sounds of our breaths could be heard in the hot car. Sweat dripping of our bodies as we made love to each other. So quiet and so peaceful.

I thrust long and deep, using my pc muscles to grip his penis inside my vagina, bouncing up and down his length. I parted my lips as breathed out shakily, swallowing the lump in my throat. He lifted me up and down with his hands underneath your ass, my hips arching on their own in sync with his movements.

The raindrops tapped on the car window wildly, making our silence less awkward. I leaned my head on his shoulder, my hands around the back of his neck as I looked down at our connecting sex with parted lips.

I grunted out silently and used my hands behind his neck to move harder and faster on him, amazed at how our sexes intertwines with each other perfectly. He pulled me down on his length with his hands gripping onto my hips, rocking me back and forth.

I shuddered out and held on tight at Sebastian as I milked him with my essence. He held onto my shoulders and thrust upwards, my teeth digging into his shoulder as I felt his hot seed cursing through me.

I slumped on him, my chest heaving up and down as we hugged each other still not uttering a word. Our breathless gasps filling the car as we tried to regain control of our breathing. "I..." I put my finger in front of Sebastian's mouth to shut him off.

"Don't...Just hug me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 183 58
THEY CALL HIM RECKLESS That was an understatement. Sebastian was the most attractive, dangerous, horrifying man in the entire state of Washington. He...
12.6K 356 4
You and Chris had been friends since childhood, you were nearly siblings. Over the span of all of your years with Chris you had known your limit with...
155 0 17
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ Two weeks and a day went by without seeing Alex. I was still unsure of how to act around him and I could say I reall...
50 6 13
Hey Butterflies 🦋 That's a little second season because I can't let go of my first completed Wattpad story :) If you guys didn't read 'Broken Promi...