Flower He Couldn't Pluck

MadhviVashisht8

It's a story of two people living on different sides of the same dimension. She dreaded his world, and he env... Еще

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62

CHAPTER 35

310 21 0
MadhviVashisht8

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"How dare you drug Rose?" Tyler yells the moment King gets out of his room. Not paying any attention to him, he carefully closes the door behind, avoiding any noise.

"What the hell was going on in your mind, huh?"

"I told you, she has nothing to do with anything, why are you trying to make her life hell? Can't you see anybody happy around you-"

"Will you shut up for a second?"

"NO, I WON'T!"

"I won't let you ruin another life, not hers-"

"I didn't drug her!" So many reasons to kill him but he doesn't make a move, King stays as calm as he could possibly be.

Something has changed in him.

Hannah gapes at him with wide eyes, even she is shocked at his calm parade. She knows how much his superiority comes in between when someone disrespects him.

"Stop lying-"

"I am not lying, dare say it again and you'll find yourself whining in your dad's arms!" Tyler clenches his jaw as he hits the most vulnerable nerve.

"I'll say hello to yours too." He simply states, boiling King's blood to the depth of his core.

"You're dead-" He shoves out his gun but before he could pull the trigger, Hannah throws herself in front of Tyler.

"Stop it, please!" She yells; her wide eyes and heavy breathing displaying the fear.

The hall stands small to handle the heat of it, Hannah stands there tall, contradicting her wobbling legs. Tyler is blinded in anger and hate for him, he doesn't care, doesn't concentrate on anything but the evil hate pounding hard in his chest.

"Next time-" King speaks in pure rage, "I'll kill you too." Saying it meeting her eyes, King jostles his gun inside and surges towards the forbidden room.

~Hours later~

ROSE'S POV

"Alex, we- we can talk it out, I-I was just handing him his books and-"

"AND YOU LET HIM TOUCH YOU!?" He grabs one of my breasts harshly, leaning his body against mine after pinning me to the wall.

"Isn't my touch enough, senora?" He speaks in his wicked voice again. Senora, the name ignites chills down my spine upon hearing it every time.

I try to push him, "Alex-"

"What? You don't like me touching you now?" I whimper in agony as his grip tightens around my breast; "Alex, please-"

"YOU FUCKING WHORE!" He yells before ripping my top apart, grabbing a large section of my hair as he drags me towards the couch.

"NO- PLEASE-" His hold intensifies on my pleads, "I'M SORRY, PLEASE-"

NO, NOT AGAIN!

SOMEBODY HELP ME, PLEASE!!

PLEASE!

NO!

NO! I'M SORRY!!

NO, PLEASE!!

DON'T HURT ME, PLEASE, I'M-

NO, ALEX, NO!

"NO!" I scream, getting out of his grasp. I eye all around, he isn't here.

"It's a dream, it's a dream," I keep on enchanting, tears dripping down from my eyes as my mind is still stuck in the clutches of the bad trance.

I can feel my heart, I can hear it pounding against my chest very clearly.

My head, why is it aching too much?

I get a hold of my scalp, massaging occasionally and taking deep breaths as I try to calm myself down.

Minutes later, I wipe my tears off as my heart adjusts to its typical thump.

He can't hurt you anymore, he is dead, calm down! I take a last deep breath, remembering him dying in front of me.

"Rose?" I instantly turn my head towards his voice, he stands at the door.

"Tyler," My eyes get wet again for some reason, he promptly runs in my direction and wraps his arms around me.

"It's okay, it's okay, I'm here now," He speaks as he caresses my head.

"How are you feeling?" He asks upon detaching.

"My head is in pain as if someone is hammering it over and over!" I retorted.

"Hm," He looks into space before continuing, "Let's get you eating something first."

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Minutes later Tyler shows up with a tray full of healthy food, he puts it in front of Rose.

"Here, eat everything in it!" He orders as he pecks her forehead and sits across.

"Do you remember anything about last night?" He asks after a long silence. Rose slows down eating, trying to remember anything, any slight fragment but nothing appears in her mind. It's all blank, for now.

She remembers what happened when she woke up and her eyes instantly fell. It was so strange and frightening for her what the King did.

He knows what happened last night, she thinks. Part of her wants to know what happened between them and another part of her is embarrassed to face it, what if they did something that she'd regret?

Tyler sighs mentally, he realises that he shouldn't be asking anything till she recovers completely.

King is nowhere to be seen, he's shut himself in that room for hours. Hannah has fled home, she has a party with her pals tonight.

Tyler hands over the medicine to Rose, "Here, take this and rest." He states while handing over the glass of warm water as well.

"I don't want to stay in this room, Ty," She says after having the medicine, Tyler nods, "Let me take you to your room." He recites.

Before Rose could put her feet on the ground Tyler lifts her into his arms and starts walking. She startles at his move, "Hey-"

"I can't let you walk, each bit of your feeble energy is precious to me right now." He cuts her off, his eyes straight ahead at the corridor. The Color of Rose's face begins to come back. She chuckles, "Okay, shield." Tyler grins at his nickname.

~

King gets out of the room, his hair is all messed up and looking at his eyes, anyone could tell that he cried for hours.

He strolls straight to his room, and his distress piles up even more upon not finding Rose there. He rubs his face, without wasting any time he storms out and goes straight to her room.

"R-" His voice suicides the minute he lays his eyes upon her lying peacefully. Her continuous smile nudges his rage to its very edge, "Are you feeling any better?" Tyler inquires as he fondles her head.

She hums, closing her eyes. A smile fashions on Tyler's face.

The jealousy and hatred form a rail in front of King's eyes, he doesn't speak anything but his core burns in deep anger and frustration.

He forthwith heads to his room, not standing the sight in front of him, he bashes the door to close and yells in pure rage.

Is it the fear turning into outrage and agony? Fear of abandonment?

He doesn't stop yelling and kept on throwing things here and there. His anger is taking over.

"What is wrong with you?" He scolds himself, "Who is she anyway?" He shrieks, questioning himself.

I told you, she has nothing to do with anything, why are you trying to make her life hell? Can't you see anybody happy around you?

I won't let you ruin another life, not hers,

You drugged my Rose?

"Tyler," He mumbles, clenching his jaw too hard.

I won't let anyone take what belongs to me, he thinks.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Enemies to Lovers ~

Любовные романы

385K 4.2K 39
Enemies don't look at each other the way you do. !!THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE EDITED SOON!! After the problem she went through and escaping her abusive...
My Possessive Mobster✔️ Jhenny_Pink

Любовные романы

1.5M 44.2K 45
"I-I should be heading to my room now." I told him not in anyway ready to face him. "Turn around." He instructed. "Your fiancee may w-wake up soon to...
Vengeance: DARK MAFIA ROMANCE MaurinatLee

Любовные романы

25.7K 452 25
What is it with the sins of the father? You pay for those sins. I will enjoy every single moment of making her pay. It doesn't matter that her innoce...
You Are The Reason Ameesa Ahlam

Любовные романы

400K 16.7K 41
"I don't fear darkness. I am the darkness." Being the leader of the largest Mafia group in USA, Ruslan Searlus is a man to be petrified of. Everyone...