[BL] Boss, Luck is Coming

Par Erishi_An

Boss, Luck is Coming BOSS,幸运来袭! Author: 雪原幽灵 Status: 84 Chapters (Completed) Description The unlucky attack m... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84

Chapter 45

525 22 2
Par Erishi_An

"So there are really ghosts in the world?" Yin Shu thoughtfully.

"Ghosts are actually consciousnesses derived from the human heart, with the most intuitive emotions before life, such as love, resentment, persistence, madness, grief, despair...They come from the heart, and they will also be annihilated in the heart." Qi Yi thought for a while. To put it in a simpler way, "It is equivalent to a kind of germ that is formed after death, and most people can't see it, but it can affect people's mood, health and luck."

Yin Shu's heart moved, and suddenly asked: "You are on me, have you also seen...'Ghost'?"

Qi Yi nodded: "Yes."

The things Yin Shu had doubted gradually became clear at this time.

"Why do ghosts entangle me?" He hadn't had a day of stability since he was a child. "I think I have a clear conscience. Although I am not a good person, I have never done anything that hurts the world."

."Your situation is quite special." Qi Yi explained earnestly, "The'ghost' on you is not from you, but from the grievances of your ancestors. Yin Shu, take the liberty to ask, is the history of your Yin family's ancestors... ...Not very clean?"

Yin Shu was silent for a while, and said in a deep voice, "It's not the Yin family, but the Zhao family."

"what?"

"My real name is'Zhao Qiyun'. When I was seven years old, I was adopted by the Yin family and changed my name to'Yin Shu'." Yin Shu said slowly, "I have no memory of the Zhao family, but after my later investigation, I probably know that the Zhao family was once prominent. , But the reputation is extremely bad. My mother died of dystocia, and my father died in an accident when I was two or three years old. The rest of the Zhao family went their separate ways, but I was left in the orphanage until I was adopted by the Yin family. "

.Qi Yi didn't expect Yin Shu to be the adopted son of the Yin family. No wonder the Yin family is not affected by ghosts, and it is still so beautiful...Wait, that's not right! It stands to reason that with Yin Shu's ghostly intensity, anyone close to him will be affected. Not to mention that the Yin family has lived with him for 20 years. Even if they only get along for a few days, they may be caught in bad luck. How did they stay completely unaffected?

Yin Shu suddenly seemed to have thought of something, his face turned gloomy, and asked dryly, "My parents' death, could it be because of me?"

"this......"

"That's why I will be abandoned by my relatives, because I will bring them bad luck and disaster?" Yin Shu's fingers trembled, and the whole person fell into some kind of horrified suspicion. .

"Don't rush to conclusions.Qi Yi sat next to him, put his hand on his shoulder, and whispered, "Yin Shu, although accidents happen to you from time to time over the years, how many people have really died in accidents?"

Yin Shu was stunned, silently thinking for a moment, and his expression gradually returned to calm.

"But, I do cause harm to people around me, don't I?"

"It's not your fault. On the contrary, you have suppressed them for nearly 30 years by your own will, and you have suffered the bitterness alone. This is definitely not something ordinary people can do." Qi Yi held his hand tightly, "Yin Shu ,You're amazing."

Yin Shu looked at him quietly, with fluorescent light flashing in his eyes, like a large pet, seeking his owner's approval and comfort.

Unable to touch his head in his heart, Qi Yi continued: "So don't take your sins on your body. Our top priority is to find a way to solve your problems."

."Can it be solved?" Yin Shu asked hurriedly.

"I'm not very sure," Qi Yi said, "I have to wait until I have investigated Zhao Minghui before I have an answer."

"What does this matter have to do with Zhao Minghui?"

"His situation is very similar to yours. I guess he is related to you by blood."

"Yes, Zhao Minghui is my uncle." Yin Shu's eyes were cold, "However, he doesn't know my existence."

"That's it." Qi Yi didn't have many surprises. "The ghosts on his body are very active, but strangely, he can remove them every once in a while. I think he must have mastered some special method of reduction. ."

"That's why you went to work as a security guard at the White Oak Pavilion where he was."

"Yes." Qi Yi smiled slightly, "Do you understand this now and stop being angry?"

.Yin Shu stared at his smile, unable to look away for a long time.

"Qi Yi, will you be a little disappointed in me?"

"Disappointed? Why?" Qi Yi puzzled.

"I'm just the adopted son of the Yin family. Leaving the Yin family, I am nothing."

Qi Yi pointed to himself: "Do you know who I am?"

"You are Qi Yi."

"Yes, I am Qi Yi. I am also an orphan and the adopted son of the Mo family, but I have a name and a surname, and I have my own pursuit and life. Whether I stay in the Mo family or leave the Mo family, I am still Qi Yi." Looking directly into his eyes, "And you, Yin Shu, is Yin Shu."

At this moment, Yin Shu felt that all the dangers he had encountered might be the price that he had to pay in order to meet the person in front of him.

He slowly embraced Qi Yi in his arms, pressed against his cheek, absorbing his warmth.

.Qi Yi paused, then reached out and hugged him back. This is a strong and fragile man, with a lonely and deserted heart under his shrewd appearance. Except for his adoptive parents, there are probably no other people close to him.

He and Yin Shu are like two extremes, one is short and gorgeous, and the other is long and dry. Fortunately and unfortunately, there is only a fine line between them.

After being honest, Yin Shu and Qi Yi decided to investigate Zhao Minghui together. Yin Shu is responsible for investigating Zhao Minghui's interpersonal relationship and other related information, while Qi Yi is responsible for observing Zhao Minghui's ghostly changes.

Last time I paid special attention to 506, the head of the household was named Zhao Song, Zhao Minghui's cousin, and Yin Shu's cousin grandfather.

According to the results of Yin Shu's investigation, Zhao Song, Zhao Minghui and Zhao Minghui's son Zhao Jun, Zhao Jun, who is twenty-two years old, are still studying in the United Kingdom. .The other Zhao family members died in succession over the years, most of them died of diseases and accidents, and almost none of them died. Although Zhao Song, who is in his seventies, has a long life, he still suffers from illness and mobility, and needs care all the year round.

From this point of view, the Zhao family seemed to have all suffered retribution. That being the case, why didn't Yin Shu's ghost spirit be resolved or reduced? The ghost spirit came from the Zhao family, and should end up in the Zhao family. Why can Zhao Minghui take care of himself? How did he get rid of his ghost?

After working in the White Oak Pavilion for a month, Qi Yi met Zhao Minghui more than a dozen times, and his ghostly spirit changed every time. Especially five days ago, his ghost spirit suddenly dissipated, and it was not until two or three days later that he condensed again.

"If you look at these things, you might find something strange." Yin Shu handed Qi Yi a pile of information.

.Qi Yi looked through it carefully. A few minutes later, he was surprised: "Zhao Minghui has so many mistresses?"

"This is only part of city a, and other places have not been investigated." There are thirty or forty in city a.

"Huh?" Qi Yi said in surprise, "There are so many mistresses, but there is no illegitimate child?"

Most of them have a record of miscarriage, and even after giving birth, the child will not live to be three years old.

"What do you think?" Yin Shu looked at Qi Yi.

Qi Yi didn't speak, and noticed that the date of one of the women's miscarriage happened when Zhao Minghui's ghost spirit suddenly disappeared.

"If there are no accidents, this is probably his way to resolve ghosts." Qi Yi looked serious, and the paper in his hand was crumpled by him.

"Do you know what the method is?"

"Blood sacrifices to spirits..I have heard the master mention that this is an extremely damaging method. At the time, I only regarded it as a rumor, and I didn't expect that some people would actually use it. "

"Can you make it clearer?"

"I don't know exactly how to use it." Qi Yi dropped the information, picked up the teacup, and said lightly, "The only thing that is certain is that we can't use this method."

Yin Shu was not particularly disappointed. He just thought about it for a moment and said, "Even if it is useless, I will investigate it thoroughly."

"Well, I support you." Qi Yi nodded in agreement.

"I didn't find anyone around Zhao Minghui who knew the sidelines. Do you have any suggestions?"

"I think," Qi Yi closed his eyes and replied, "Your grandfather should be able to solve our doubts for us."

Three days later, Zhao Song was secretly "invited" by Yin Shu to a temporarily rented apartment. .Although I have read the information, I still feel shocked when I really see me.

Zhao Song was in his seventies, with loose skin and white hair, lying weakly in a wheelchair, with drooping eyes, half-open and half-closed, looking at Yin Shu dimly.

He muttered: "Who are you...?"

"Have you forgotten me, grandpa?" Yin Shu replied coldly.

"Grandpa Biao?" Zhao Song was in a daze, "Oh, are you Zhao Jun?"

"No, I am Zhao Qiyun."

"Zhao Qiyun? Zhao Qiyun... Zhao... Qi... Yun..." Zhao Song opened his eyes suddenly, as if trying to see Yin Shu clearly, but only saw a cloud of black mist, like a ghost. His voice trembled, "You, are you here to kill?"

"Yes."

"Ha, haha, I know, I know there will be such a day.".Zhao Song laughed madly, "You also killed the other people in our old Zhao family? We were sorry for you back then, and you really came back to take revenge!"

Yin Shu asked: "Why do you Zhao family sorry for me?"

"Woo, woo, woo... it's all our sins, all our sins." Zhao Song burst into tears, and started chattering without being forced to ask. "Our Zhao family was a hero three hundred years ago, and the people are prosperous. Rich and noble than a generation. However, the ancestors made money with blood and black hearts, with a glamorous appearance and a dirty inside. This is a common problem of large families, and few are clean. The Zhao family comes out in large numbers, but most of them are partial talents. When the scenery is proud, no one would have imagined what kind of bitterness the descendants of the Zhao family will endure."

.After a few violent coughs, Zhao Song gasped and said, "In my grandfather's generation, the Zhao family and Ding began to decline sharply. Although the family business has grown, the number of people who are sick and dead is increasing. Some children even have not reached adulthood. He died. By the time of our generation, there are only five direct bloodlines left, and three of them have not survived 30 years. You must know that there are two or three hundred people from the Zhao family's direct line and the collateral line, but in a hundred years, it has dropped sharply. When there were a dozen or so people, this had to be frightening. However, at the time, I and the other brothers and sisters did not think deeply, until they died one by one, I realized that the situation was not right."
.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
48.1K 1.2K 77
Title: 绝美Alpha与Beta影卫 Author:喵三省 Status: Completed Description: Gu Tingshen, the third son of the Gu family, like a banished immortal, he is as noble...
6.1K 172 54
Title: 招惹; 逆命; 金风玉露 Author: Mu Xi Niang (木兮娘) Status: Completed Short Story 1 Introduction: Du Yunsheng once regretted provoking Teng Zhiqing two yea...