The Heart Wants What It Wants...

Autorstwa Anais_Baromeo

When I thought that I found the man of my life, I was so wrong. He was playing me all along and I was playing... Więcej

Confession 2.0: Meet Sebastian Killers
Confession: Meet Rebekah Arden
A Note
Note
Before It All Begins
Attraction
Douchebag: Pejorative Term For An Arrogant Or Obnoxious Person
Sweet And Bitter Revenge
Heart-problems. Panic-attack. Kiss
Ignoring The Destiny
Drugged And Sentimental
The Future And The Start
A New Chapter
Information
Epilogue: Wish I Never
Esther The Bitch Ohm... Cheerleaders Captain
Softcore Or Hardcore?
Shattered In Pieces
Related Songs In A Bad Timing
Useless And Inferiority
Heartache. Fights. Break-up.
A Party Turn Out Bad
Coward: Excessively Afraid Of Danger Or Pain.
I'll Let You Call Me Yours Tonight
Stupid In Love
Emotionless And Bootylicious
Turn Off Gone Wrong
School Car Wash
Stranger In The Gymnastic Showers
Not This Time Around
Messed Up Feelings And Emotions
Home To You
The Other Girl
Heart Pains And Fainting
Never Been So Heartbroken
Creatures Lurking In The Shadows
Better Than The Day Before
Beautiful With Scars And All
A Very Long Night
Close To Good But Getting There
Behold The Beast
Friday Night
Pregnancy And Birth Controls
You're A Trainwreck But......
The Party Couldn't End good Couldn't It?
Blood-loss
Nervous Breakdown And Denial
Fashion Show
Fashion Show ll
Monster
Bloodthirsty Werewolf
Oh My Baby
Mommy Dearest
Secrets Are Better Left Unsaid
Poisoned
Three Children And A Cell
Mother And Son
A Nightmare
A Curse More Than A Gift
Bad News
Moving & Kicking
Returning To School
Impersonation
Battlefield
Way Too Early
Written On The Stars
Back In Time
Graduation Day
Note: Finale
Beautiful Memories: Finale
Beautiful Memories: Decisions...Decisions
Beautiful Memories: Finale
End: Questions
Triquel Examples: Not Confirmed
Triquels
Triquel Examples: Not Confirmed
Triquel
TRIQUEL IS UP
Close to 4 million reads
Urgent Book Related
A Wife's Nightmare

Where It All Begins

5.5K 216 25
Autorstwa Anais_Baromeo

{}I think that all the silence is worse than all the violence. Fear is such a weak emotion that's why I despise it. We scared of almost everything, afraid to even tell the truth{}

{9} This is where it all begins. 

It was one of those days that the sky was dark, a clearly warning sign that something bad was going to happen but I ignored it. I walked far away from the pack house and when I was sure that no one could see me, I took my clothes off and shifted into my wolf, Maya. She was light brown and had golden eyes, just like my hair and eye color.

I picked my clothes with my mouth and broke into a run, feeling the chilly wind brushing through my fur. The sun disappearing completely as the sky turned darker, making the woods look creepier and it wasn't even four pm.

I reached my favorite spot and put my clothes down, narrowing my eyes at my surrounding before shifting into my butt naked human self. I put my underwear on and walked toward the clearing carefully, trying not to hurt my feet as I stood up on a rock, looking down at the water.

I brushed my hands together excitedly before jumping into the water, oh! So cold. I shivered as I ran my hands up and down my arms, my teeth chattering. I swam around and enjoying some time alone, I really needed that. It's not easy with two protective brothers and an overprotective Father, plus highly secured guards which aren't that secured because here I am.

The birds and cricket chirped in the clearing, giving it a warmly feeling. I sighed deeply and swam toward the shore, my hands and feet grasping at the rock to pull me up. I squeezed the remain water out of my hair and wobbled toward my clothes, putting them on.

When I finished putting my clothes on, I heard sounds in the far and my ears perked up on full alert. "Who's there?" I asked as I whirled around and backed away slowly, looking around scared. "I said who's there!" Eyes were the first thing I saw before vicious wolves emerged from the bushes, growling at me. 

"Stay away!" I barked at them but you could see in my eyes that I was scared shitless but they don't have to know that. I held my ground as I continued to growl at them, warning them to back off.

More wolves appeared, growling murderously at me. I looked at the sharp rocks behind me before taking a step back. They growled and continued to walk toward me. "Look what we have here." The first wolf who shifted said as the other ones did the same, staring cold-hearted at me.

"The alpha's daughter, we finally found you after years of looking for you." The first wolf growled out and two other wolves grabbed me by my arms, holding them tightly. I squeezed my arms close but they were stronger than me so they just brought it back where they first had it.

"Let go!" I trashed around again trying to get rid of their hold but they only tightened it. "My father is going to kill all of you!"

"Not before we kill him first sweatheart." The first one laughed viciously and ordered the two wolves to take me away. I screamed, shouted and trashed as they took me away. "Shut up!" One of the guys holding me whirled me around and slapped me hard across my face, my wet hair falling down my face as I touched my cheek

"Fuck you!" I spat out blood as I glared at Vixon who was snarling at me.

"Careful Vixon. We need her alive." The guy who shifted first tossed Vixon a look and mentioned him to keep walking. Vixon huffed and yanked me forward, keeping up with the others. "Vixon. I want you to take her to the dungeon when we arrive and make sure she doesn't escape."

Vixon nodded his head and turned to look at me with a mischievously glint in his eyes. "No worries. By the time I'm finished with her she won't be able to move an inch." I flinched at the harshness of his voice and turned my gaze away from his, looking somewhere else instead.

A rundown warehouse in the middle of nowhere came into the view with so much werewolves that you couldn't even count. There were pack wolves and rogue wolves everywhere, caging, beating and fighting other wolves.

 I whined at the sight and looked away as they pushed me away. "Walk." They shoved me inside of the warehouse and pulled me toward a dark hallway. There were more cells with wolves in them in the house. All beaten and bruised up.

One of the guys opened a secret door and Vixon pulled me inside, walking down the stairs. When we reached the bottom of the stairs, Vixon opened another large door and pushed me in it with more cells with wolves in them. I stared in horror at the beaten up wolves, all weak and bony. "If you don't cooperate, you will soon join them."

When Vixon muttered those words in my ear, my eyes bulged and my body went still, a cold feeling passed through me and I shuddered scared. He slid a thick door open and shoved me inside, closing it behind him. I yanked myself away from him but he grabbed me by my hair and in that moment, I hated my long hair.

"Don't test my patient." He dragged me toward a chain hanging down the ceiling and clasped the shackles around my wrists. He walked behind me and rolled the chain machine, pulling them down. My body was lifted from the ground and my toes were the only thing supporting my weight.

He walked behind me and tugged my hair backwards roughly. "I heard from a little birdy that you have some kind of magic. There is no such thing because werewolves don't have magic do they?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." He pushed my hair forward and then out of nowhere I felt a stung on my back. "Ahy!" My body jerked forward as Vixon whipped my back hard.

"You don't know?" There was a pregnant pause before my body jerked forward again as Vixon flung the whip across my back, making me scream in pain. "Still don't know?" I shook my head trembling, earning a growl from him and after a moment of silence, there were tearing sounds.

Vixon ripped my shirt and bra off, leaving me half naked and in that moment, I thanked God that I had long hair. "Maybe if I cut your skin open, your bleeding wounds will activate your powers?" He mocked as he ran his fingers down my naked back, following with a strong whip.

I cried out in pain as my body jerked forward, hot tears running down my face. He walked in front of me and grabbed me by my chin. "Nothing yet?" He yanked my face forward and crushed our lips together in an aggressive kiss.

I struggled as I could and moved my head to the side, wanting his lips off of mine. He grabbed my shorts and ripped it off with my panties and all. "We're going to have so much fun." My breathing spiked up when he said that, my heart was beating really fast and my throat went dry all of sudden.

"Why can't you just cooperate? You're making this harder for both of us." He ran the whip across my face slowly, going down. The door was slid open and I was saved by the bell or better yet, the door. "What!" Vixon yelled as one of the guys from before called him.

"We're under attack." The guy said nervously, waiting for a reaction from Vixon. He nodded at the guy and said that he'll be right there. "We're lo..."

"I said I'll be right there. Now get out!" The guy scurried away in a flash, leaving me alone with Vixon again. "Now where were we?" He walked around me and I felt another stung, and then another and then another. "Did I forget to mention that this whip has a special poison for werewolves?"

"First symptom will be high fever." Whip. "And then you'll start to hallucinate." Whip. "Your eyes are going to get blurry." Whip. "And then, you'll have a seizure." Thick blood poured out of my wounds as he whipped me over and over.

I whimpered as I flinched in place but didn't move an inch, my body felt weak and numb. "This is for precaution." He flipped the needle with his middle finger, point finger and thumb before injecting me with it. My head felt down and my hands hanged on the shackles as my whole body shut down.

He raised my chin and stared into my drooping eyes. "We'll see each other again." He let go of my chin and strolled toward the door, sliding it open and locked it behind him. I tried to raise my head as I blinked repeatedly, the drug Vixon injected me with taking a toll on me "Mommy." I whimpered quietly under my breath. "Daddy." My head moved side to side suddenly heavy, my hair covering my face like a wall. "Come save me." My sleepy voice muttered broken and vulnerable.

"Where is she!?" A voice boomed from the other side of the door.

"Alpha! There are more wolves down here." Sounds of cells opening could be hear from a far as growls echoed through the outsides of my cell. I tried to make a sound but nothing came out of my mouth, my head couldn't even shot up and my eyes weren't even opening.

"Did you guys found her?"

"No Alpha, she's not here."

"Fuck!" I couldn't lift a finger and the hardest part was that I could hear everything going on around me but I couldn't do anything. They were leaving without me. "Open every cell and try harder, we have to find her, she must be here somewhere." They were getting saved and I was here, locked up and chained on the ceiling.

"Everyone is out?!" No! I wanted to scream but nothing came out.

"Yes Alpha but we didn't find her." They were leaving. Please save me. My raspy voice mouthed with no sound coming out of it and I cried on the inside. They were going to leave without me. "But there is a cell at the end of the hall, it's seems pretty old and I don't think there's someone in there."

"What are you guys waiting for? Let me see it." Hope. There is still hope. "You're right. It's quite old. It looks like an old dungeon." I heard their voices from outside of my cell and the sound of something rustic moving from the door had my ears perked up.

Sounds of locks falling down the ground could be heard as the door was pried open, following with a loud gasp. "What have they done?" Someone said in a shocking voice.

Feet started to walk toward me and my powers activated immediately, feeling threatened. The guy was flung across the room and was hit against the wall, making a hole as he passed through it. "We found her Alpha." Someone yelled out.   

"It's okay baby, we're not going to harm you. We just came to save you." Another voice said, taking carefully steps toward me. Even though I couldn't see them, my ears were sharp enough to help me with that.

"Sebastian?" He ran his hand down my wrists as he took the first shackle off, his arm wrapped around my waist to hold me in place as he unshackled the other wrist. I felt in his arms and I was electrified by him, my whole body jolt awake and my numbness was gone.

I held his shoulders for support as I lifted my no longer heavy head up to stare at him. "Rebekah?" He removed the hair away from my face and cupped it with his hand as I grew weak again and was lifted bridal style by this man who saved me. "I've got you."

My weak hands wrapped around the person's neck and buried my head in their chest as the sunlight blinded my eyes, making me wince. "You're save now. We're going home." That was how it all began.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

53.5K 2.1K 17
Hate sprouted deep within your heart from the moment you grasped hold of his intention and just etched further in his first attempt of escaping. His...
312K 25.3K 86
Lucius, the less favored twin brother of Prophet Julian, was forced into marrying the Vampire Crown Prince Dorian under his brother's name as part of...
16 0 8
Celine and Sebastian. An epic love story that will break your heart and put it back together all in one. ... Celine: "Meet me there", my fiancé text...
123K 3.3K 58
Book two of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE He had my heart until he didn't. We were each other's escape from our hectic worlds, he sho...