The Heart Wants What It Wants...

By Anais_Baromeo

When I thought that I found the man of my life, I was so wrong. He was playing me all along and I was playing... More

Confession 2.0: Meet Sebastian Killers
Confession: Meet Rebekah Arden
A Note
Note
Before It All Begins
Attraction
Sweet And Bitter Revenge
Heart-problems. Panic-attack. Kiss
Ignoring The Destiny
Drugged And Sentimental
The Future And The Start
A New Chapter
Information
Epilogue: Wish I Never
Where It All Begins
Esther The Bitch Ohm... Cheerleaders Captain
Softcore Or Hardcore?
Shattered In Pieces
Related Songs In A Bad Timing
Useless And Inferiority
Heartache. Fights. Break-up.
A Party Turn Out Bad
Coward: Excessively Afraid Of Danger Or Pain.
I'll Let You Call Me Yours Tonight
Stupid In Love
Emotionless And Bootylicious
Turn Off Gone Wrong
School Car Wash
Stranger In The Gymnastic Showers
Not This Time Around
Messed Up Feelings And Emotions
Home To You
The Other Girl
Heart Pains And Fainting
Never Been So Heartbroken
Creatures Lurking In The Shadows
Better Than The Day Before
Beautiful With Scars And All
A Very Long Night
Close To Good But Getting There
Behold The Beast
Friday Night
Pregnancy And Birth Controls
You're A Trainwreck But......
The Party Couldn't End good Couldn't It?
Blood-loss
Nervous Breakdown And Denial
Fashion Show
Fashion Show ll
Monster
Bloodthirsty Werewolf
Oh My Baby
Mommy Dearest
Secrets Are Better Left Unsaid
Poisoned
Three Children And A Cell
Mother And Son
A Nightmare
A Curse More Than A Gift
Bad News
Moving & Kicking
Returning To School
Impersonation
Battlefield
Way Too Early
Written On The Stars
Back In Time
Graduation Day
Note: Finale
Beautiful Memories: Finale
Beautiful Memories: Decisions...Decisions
Beautiful Memories: Finale
End: Questions
Triquel Examples: Not Confirmed
Triquels
Triquel Examples: Not Confirmed
Triquel
TRIQUEL IS UP
Close to 4 million reads
Urgent Book Related
A Wife's Nightmare

Douchebag: Pejorative Term For An Arrogant Or Obnoxious Person

6.8K 262 27
By Anais_Baromeo

{}He should keep in mind, he should keep in mind. There is nothing I do better than revenge{}

{3} "Welcome to Red Wolf High." I rolled my eyes as the annoying cheerleader squad cheered and flicked their pompoms in the air. "Give me an R, give me an E, give me a D, give me a W, give me an O, give me a..."

"Shut the fuck up!" I growled at them as I stalked toward them, taking all their pompoms away and tossed them on the ground as I stomped on them. I brushed myself up and walked away from them. "Hey losers."

"You're bad sister." My brother Maxim shook his head as he stared at the cheerleaders who were grabbing their pompoms from the ground, glaring at me.

"What? Their singing is awful and I bet that all these students here are thanking me for saving them from their miserable singing. Anyways." I dragged the anyways as I squeezed myself between them, making them groan.

"You just couldn't sit in that empty spot couldn't you." Maxim said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"Nop!" I popped the P as I grinned like a Cheshire cat, showing my white pearl teeth. "Why aren't you lots in class?" I frowned when I realized that they aren't supposed to be out here.

"We have free period, but the real question here is why aren't you in class." My other brother Maximilian scolded at me as he crossed his arms, waiting for me to give him a good explanation.

"The question is easy I ohm I have...Obviously free period." I said in a duh tone and shrugged my shoulders. I gulped down when my brothers looked at me with their eyebrows raised and a 'do you think we're stupid' look on their faces. "Okay I skipped! No need to go all special agents on me!"

"Rebekah! You know dad doesn't like when you skip." I rolled my eyes as my brother decided to give me a speech about skipping. I just made a blah-blah motion with my hand as I stood up. "Don't mock me Rebekah! I'm serious."

"When are you not serious? I swear that you're turning into dad with each day pass." I threw my hands in the air and turned around, stomping into the school building. "Move out of my way loser." I pushed a boy out of my way as I made my way to my class.

"Miss Arden, would you mind telling me why you're late for my class? And you know it's forbidden to have sunglasses in class." My English teacher scolded at me as soon as I entered her class, her thick glasses hanging on her nose as she raised an eyebrow at me.

"Actually I do." I made my way to the back of the class, turning the chair around and sat down, leaning forward on the table. "What!" I asked rudely at her as she stared at me in disbelieve. "Close your mouth it's disgusting."

She snapped her mouth close and pinned her lips together, turning around and continued with her lesson. I leaned my head on my arms and looked at the board bored. Ha-ha board bored, get it. I sighed and looked away from the board and stared out of the window.

The door opening abruptly made me shot up and looked in the direction of the door. A bunch of guys walking in had me jaw-slacked. They were hot, hotter than the ones in my pack. Oh wait isn't that Sebastian?

"You guys are late." The teacher took off her glasses as she stared up at them, waiting for an explanation. "They are new here." Skill who was Sebastian's friend was the first one to speak and the teacher raised her eyebrows as she eyed all of them curiously.

She nodded her head and put her glasses back on. "Would you guys introduce yourselves?"

"No, they won't." A gruff, masculine voice replied and I looked at Sebastian who said that. He was wearing dark sunglasses, ripped jeans that hugged his rounded ass nicely and a tight shirt that formed his body perfectly, showing his eight packs or was it ten?

Snap out of it! Since when do you drool over boys! It's the other way around. "Figured." The teacher mumbled under her breath as she mentioned them to take a seat. "No sunglasses in my class Killers." The teacher shouted at Sebastian who made his way toward the back of the class.

He turned around slowly and glared at her. "I'll take mine when you take yours."

Wait a minute, that's my line. "Hey! You don't have to be rude." I stood up from my chair and crossed my arms as I glowered at Sebastian Killers. Who does he think he is? I was the only one allowed to threat the teachers like crap well maybe not allowed-allowed but you get my point.

He turned to look at me, his eyes racking up and down my body but not in a sexually way more like taking you in way. "And you are?"

The one you've been creeping on, I wanted to say but held my tongue. "Someone who can get you out of this school boy." By now the students were looking at both of us, surprise look on their faces because I never defended a teacher before. 

The friends of this douchebag smirked as they stared at us in amusement. Wait? Am I missing something? The school bell rang, snapping both of us from our glaring contest. "Move!" I shoved him out of my way and made my way toward the door.

"Did you just shoved me?" The douchbag gritted out from behind me and I rolled my eyes at him, continuing to walk toward the door, only for his friends to block my way. "Do you guys want to be shoved as well?" I asked with annoyance dripping in my voice while smiling sweetly at them.

The guys smirked at me and one of them spoke arrogantly. "I'd like to see you try." I shrugged my shoulders and said. "Don't say I didn't warn you." I grabbed them one by one by the hair, shoving them out of my way and then brushed my hands like it was nothing before turning to look at the douche of Sebastian. "Next time think twice before coming in my way."

He tightened his jaw and his fisted hands hung on the side of his body. "And you consider me your worst nightmare." He walked past me and shoved me to the side, but I was in too much shock to react. "Because you just got yourself an enemy."

I guess I just met my match.

I was walking down the hall when the voice of Jackson stopped me and I backed away to listen in. "This is just a temporary thing guys, she's going to come running back to me in one two three." Jackson laughed loudly with his friends. "Once I managed to convince her I'm going to mate with her straight afterwards and you all will be below me, mark my word."

I fisted my hands and leaned against the wall as I heard him talking more shit about me with his friends. You messed with the wrong girl boy. I backed away and turned around to leave only to bump into someone, falling on the ground on top of the person with a yelp.

Wow, this guy is packing some serious muscles. I blew my hair out of my face as I looked down at the person I bumped into. I groaned when I saw that the douche of Sebastian was the one underneath me. He had his hands securely around my waist and I blushed a little when I felt his not so little friend downstairs, poking me.

He ran my hair to the side, showing my neck. "What the hell is going on?!"

Oh-oh angry brothers alert, code red I repeat code red. "Nothing, I just bumped into him and we felt on the ground." I replied back standing up and dusting myself up, looking at my fuming brothers. "Down boys!"

"Rebekah...." Maximilian deadly voice warned me and I made a zipping motion and tossed away the key. "He's dangerous." My brother growled at the jerk face as he mentioned me to come toward him.

"And so what?" I stopped myself when I realized I was defending this jerk face. "Ugh! Worst day ever!" I shrieked out loudly and stomped away from them. "Rebekah I'm not done with you!" Maximilian shouted after me but I gave him the middle finger and kept walking. "Don't you dare disrespect me!"

"Fuck you I'm older!" I rolled my eyes and kept walking, completely ignoring him. I got out of the school building into the school backyard area and went to my friends who were in a deep conversation. "Hey guys." I greeted chirpily but was greeted with silence in return.

I stood on the table and tried to get their attention. "Guys." They were talking so loud that they didn't even realized that I was standing on the table. I whistled loudly to get their attention. "Guys!" They stopped talking and turned to look up at me.

"What are you doing Rebekah?" Vanessa laughed at me and stood up, trying to get me off the table.

"The asshole of Jackson was talking to his friends and saying that he can get me anytime he wants." I raised my hands to shush them when they started to protest. "What he doesn't know is that I know what his intentions are." I raised my finger in the air and whirled it around.

"He was bragging with his friends and calling me names so, I'm planning my revenge on him and it's going to be epic." I squealed evilly and rubbed my hands together, laughing like a maniac.

"You're a lost cause Rebekah." Ciara rolled her eyes while she shook her head at me and I grinned wider. I jumped off the table and squeezed myself in between Vanessa and Ciara who groaned in protest.

"What are you planning on doing?" Mike asked as he looked at me with an evil glint in his eyes.

"The thing I'm best at which is...Drums please." I wiggled my eyebrows as I looked at them mischievously, Mike drumming on the table. "Singing a revenge song." You think you are the one who got me boy well I got you.

"Enough of that asshole! Did you see the newbie's, they are so hot and I'm not even exaggerating!" Keera sighed dreamily as she flicked her long lashes, putting her hands on her chin and made a dreamy look.

"Yep! And they're all douchebags, especially Sebastian." I spat out bitterly as I clenched my fists. "How do they even know him anyways?"

"Whoa whoa, whoa, guess someone finally found her match." Vanessa snickered at me and I shot her a glare, making her put her hands on her mouth to muff her laugh.

"Let's be serious, you find everyone hot!" Greece exclaimed out of nowhere as he threw his hands in the air, scolding playfully at Keera but you can still hear the jealousy in his voice. These two had been crushing on each other for God knows how long, and their jealousies are getting very old.

"It's not true!" Keera gritted out as she shot Greece a look. "Says the one who sleeps with everything that has a vagina!" She put her hands on the table as she stood up, glaring hard at Greece.

Greece stood up too and leaned over the table, glaring at Keera. "What is it to you, jealous?" Greece smirked at a fuming Keera.

I waved my hand in front of them, making both of them step away from the table. "Cut the crap and kiss each other already." I moaned at them as I rubbed my temples. "I better go plan out my revenge song, see you guys later." I stepped from the table and waved at them as I made my way to the school building.

I walked toward my locker and grabbed my lyric journal, walking back outside toward my favorite place in this entire shitty school. I slumped next to my tree and stuck my earpieces in my ears, writing in my journal.

I got lost writing that I didn't hear the first ring.

The bell rang again making me sigh and took my earpieces off, closing my journal. I brushed myself up and walked toward the school building. I went to my locker and put my journal underneath my staple of books. "Hey baby, what's up?" I rolled my eyes as Jackson popped out of nowhere.

I closed my locker a bit too hard and turned to leave. "Let go of me Jackson, we're through remember?" I yanked my arm away when he grabbed it. "What's wrong baby?" He pulled me toward him and moved my hair out of my face, taking my sunglasses off and tugged it in my hair.

"Sorry I'm just cranky today." I decided to go with it for my revenge plan. "Meet me in the backyard at lunch period." He looked at me confused but nodded his head anyway. "Okay, see you at lunch." I lingered my finger on his chest with a wink.

I backed away for my locker and turned around the corner only to slam myself into a rocked chest, falling on the ground again. I put my hands on either side of his head to support my body as we stared at each other, my hair boxing us in.

We stared at each other for a while and before we knew it, our lips were moving against each other in a deep throat kiss. I froze in the middle of the kiss and bulged my eyes some more, not believe that he was kissing me and I was letting him do it.

My eyes fluttered close on their own accord, ignoring my protests to stay open and my lips started to move against his, betraying me completely. My arms wrapped around his neck and brought him closer to me. I gave up as I melted into his arms, my hands tugging at his hair as I sneaked my tongue inside of his mouth, kissing him fiercely.

I moved my mouth eagerly on his, moaning into his mouth. He grunted loudly and caressed my skin underneath my blouse, sending pleasurable waves all over my body. The bell rang loudly mentioning us that the classes already started and made us pull away, our foreheads resting against each other as we breathed out heavily.

"This never happened." I pecked his lips and pushed myself up, scurrying through the hallways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68 16 25
"I never knew what true love was until I met you. You are my everything."I owe you this one And I wish in the parallel world, let's not meet again D...
295 63 33
People told me Andre will be the death of me. "If u marry him u are bound to be doomed", people say. But I turned deaf ears......... I thought wat I...
25.3K 692 19
I never wanted this to happen. I never meant to fall in love, but I did and now look at what happened - I ruined everything. I told him I was a reckl...
2.3K 183 58
THEY CALL HIM RECKLESS That was an understatement. Sebastian was the most attractive, dangerous, horrifying man in the entire state of Washington. He...