In Love With The Enemy: A Lov...

By TaylinJofficial

24 Year old Alina Maddox, a simple bright girl who lost her father at age 19 to a ruthless Ceo billionaire, T... More

Backstory
Chapter 1: Office Call
Chapter 2: The Stranger (Part 1)
Chapter 3: The Stranger (Part 2)
Chapter 4: His Cousin
Chapter 5: Disturbing News
Chapter 6: Not Convinced
Chapter 7: Unwanted Guest
Chapter 8: The enemy in front of me
Chapter 9: Abducted (Part 1)
Chapter 10: Abducted (Part 2)
Chapter 11: The Jet
Chapter 12: New living arrangement
Chapter 13: The Truth (Part 1)
Chapter 14: The Truth (Part 2)
Chapter 15: Pissed Off
Chapter 16: A Lesson
Chapter 17: Drink her Away
Chapter 18: Apperance and Launch
Chapter 19: An Unexpected Surprise
Chapter 20: Little Girl & Her Brother
Chapter 21: Read Away
Chapter 22: Unpleasant Greeting
Chapter 23: Boundaries crossed and Promise broken (Part 1)
Chapter 24: Boundaries Crossed and Promise Broken (Part 2)
25. The Plan
26. One push is all it takes
27. The family call (Part 1)
28. The family call (Part 2)
29. I saved you...or did I?
30. Accept what is reality
31. Right around the Corner
32. Ready or not, here I go
33. The family Dinner
34. Making a change
35. Twisted choices and Hard decisions
36. The proposal
37. A special night, but maybe too special
38. Try again or fail Completely
39. No other Choice
40. The flight
42. Their stay (Part 2)
43. One of a Kind smile
44. Those special moments
45. Abducted again - Part 1
46. Abducted again - Part 2
47. Getting her back - (Part 1)
48. Getting her back - (Part 2)
49. Back to New Yrok | The Invitation
50. Drama at the Party
51. Make out - love and confessions
52. Morning Awakening
53. Opening up | A sweet kiss | Nausea
54. Panic - (Part 1)
55. Panic - (Part 2)
56. A comforting hug
57. The lake | Doctor's visit
58. Positive pregnancy | The Theatre | A decision made
59. The Goodbye Letter | Welcome home | The stranger's help
60. Rage, Hurt, & Terror
Author's note

41. Their stay (Part 1)

22 0 0
By TaylinJofficial

Author Pov:

"Das Dosieur Highgate." Tristan told Derrick, his driver. He nodded and drove towards the entrance of The Dosieur Highgate. It was one of the largest and most luxurious villages in the east centre of the town in Hamburg.

It had high security and villa like-penthouses which were old-fashioned but very trendy and worth over more than 500 Millionen euros, which were over 500 million US Dollars (USD)  in America.

Alina never once turned her head to Tristan. Her attention was solely on admiring each and every little detail of their surroundings as they passed through.

Tristan watched her and smirked when he saw the awestruck and intriguing expression on her face. He mentally patted his back and smiled to himself as he was hopeful in his plan. Tristan was pleased with himself, knowing that this was the first step in getting her dignity and self-conscience turned to jelly.

Once the gates successfully opened for them, they drove into the villa and it took an extra 20 minutes to get to their destination.

Tristan had bought a house in the area of the Dosieur, though the actual house was located in the outskirts of the area and the land in which it rested, was secured and private.

They entered into the hidden entrance after the facial recognition was completed and successful. Tristan and Alina had both gotten out of the car and into the large, exquisite house.

"I swear you have a house everywhere you go. This should be illegal." Alina blurted out while absent-minded and completely succumbed into the beautiful view of the house.

Tristan chuckled. "That I do...But everything is legal for me, kooky." He moved closer to her ear and spoke the last words in her ear, his hot breath hitting her ear and making her shudder.

Alina quickly moved away from him and created distance as she tried to compose the raging emotions which swirled inside her at the close proximity they had gotten.

He chuckled once again at her antics, but continued on walking with her slowly following him.

Tristan showed Alina to a room which were only a few inches away from his. Alina walked into the room and looked around to find cream-colored beige walls and laminate flooring.

At the very right in the middle, laid a large queen sized bed, with white and brown striped colored sheets. There was a tall rectangular shaped lamp a few inches over, and workspace on the far end of the other side of the room, in the gigantic corner.

The interior was sharp but elegant and classy, old-fashioned luxury with a little modern-day design. There were different art portraits and pictures hanging from the walls. The golden chandelier hung from the ceiling, raindrop-like glassy lights hang from it.

There was a huge chocolate colored Kleiderschrank (Wardrobe) which had two doors that connected and slid open. The long creamy colored vorhänge (Curtains) were draped elegantly on the beige walls, blocking most of the light from entering the room.

A gigantic mirror rested in between the direction of the bed and bathroom, across from the wardrobe. A various amount of soft, long Teppichs (Carpets), matching the interior design.

The bathroom was huge and royally designed, the long oval shaped tub located perfectly on the left side, taking up most of the bathroom. The flooring was polished concrete and the bathroom was adorned in bright lights from all angles.

The bedroom had another door inside it which connected Tristan's room to hers. Alina didn't know that though, and wondered what would be behind it.

She stared in the room with blinding eyes and a partially wide open mouth. The bedroom was beautifully designed in royal elegance. She also saw the long plush couch on the far end of another corner, including another door which led to the patio.

Tristan had left her to gawk at the room as he went to his. The room resembled Alina's, but it was a little more bigger and was decorated with black and grey interior. Unlike Alina's, his had both a patio and an inside Jacuzzi.

Surprisingly, Alina's luggage with what she packed had already been in the room. She unpacked them and put it in the wardrobe.

Once she had finished unpacking, Alina fell onto the comfortable bed and let out a satisfied moan as her body felt utter bliss from the soft bed.

Tristan took a short shower and rested on the couch with the laptop as he read through an email sent from one of his employees regarding the fund organization he acquired.

It was two days before he would be meeting up with Mr. Lontini to finalize the contract between them, as well discuss business matters with him. Tristan wanted to spend that day with Alina, but she was engrossed in the beauty of the house at the moment.

He decided he would take her to see the town tomorrow and let her enjoy some free private time in her room.

********************

Alina Pov:

Night had finally came back, but I was far from sleepy. I had slept too much if k was being honest. From when I was in New york, to the flight, and now waking up from the long nap I took.

Getting up from the comfy bed, I roamed around the room to find something to occupy my time. There was a bookshelf in which I didn't notice at first, made of the same wood the wardrobe was made from.

I strolled towards it and looked through each and every shelf, my fingers grazing through the books on it. My eyes landed on a certain book that I had read once in my teenage years. I picked it up and opened it with a small smile.

I remembered back when I was 14, it was a few days before my birthday and I was in an academic summer program in school. I had been spending some time in the library, my head buried in the book reading.

Looking down at it, I remembered that day. That was the exact same day I met Louis. My eyes welled up with tears as the day we met came rushing back to me.

FLASHBACK

11 Years Ago:

Because of my extreme intelligence, I had joined into a summer program which was held at my middle school. I was just one year away from high school.

I entered the school library with a kind smile on my face as the fellow librarian lady welcomed me. I was a regular and the nice lady loved me.

Going to one of the bookshelves, my eyes roamed through the books as my hands fell onto each and every one of them. It was a habit when I was looking for a good book to read.

My eyes finally landed on a quite interesting story which I had never read before. I was always the type of girl to try new things if they sounded appealing or intruigiuing. There's always a start for everything in life.

According to the title, the story was named Wuthering heights. It was an old novel which I had heard a lot about, but hadn't read. "Hmm, this should be interesting." I mumbled and brought the book with me to a queit corner.

Plopping down on the comfortable chair, I opened the book and dipped my head between the pages. I always loved living a thousand loves at once. So many point of views from people who mostly got happily ever afters. Fictional or non-fiction, I always had the emotions to feel for others and understand them. From a young age, I loved to stick my nose in a good book and just read till reality was nowhere to be found. Where I was living in a world that distracted me from every struggle. All there was at that moment was pure bliss when everything fades away and all you focus on is the characters, their life story and struggles, not yours.

I was on the 5th page, when I heard an unfamiliar male voice close to me. "Wuthering heights? Nice selection." I brought my head up and my eyes met with a pair of grey eyes.

My breath hitched and I turned speechless as I looked at the unfamiliar guy in front of me. He had long light brown curly hair, his face was round with a young chiseled jaw and a prominent nose. His pink lips was curved into a slight smirk as he looked at me with curiosity.

He looked muscular as if he worked out frequently and was at least 6'1. The guy looked older than me but not younger than at least 16 or 17. His hands was tucked in the pockets of his black jeans. He wore a matching shirt that displayed cool art.

I brought my attention back up at the guys face and looked into his dark grey orbs which were mesmerizing. He raised his brow and I shook my head to come out of my haze.

My words came out completely jumbled as I responded. "Erm...ye-yeah."

He smiled and I noticed his deep dimples on both cheeks, making me flush. For the first time in my life, I was feeling something different which made my insides flutter.

I read novels and watching movies. The same feeling that people talking about. The fluttering you feel in your stomach as if butterflies completely invaded it. The intense and foreign feeling you get all of a sudden.

I felt it. But I didn't know why. I had no clue who the guy was, but one look at him and he instantly took my breath away. He was handsome and from what I could tell, genuinely interested in the book I was reading.

My mind got fuzzy as my eyes got drowned in his. Was this normal? I didn't think so. I never felt this way before, it was new and confusing. I had a slight hint of what I was feeling, but I dismissed the thought. Was I feeling some attraction towards a complete stranger? I felt idiotic for feeling the way I did at someone I didn't even know. And from what, again? Just one look.

Just one look at a guy I didn't know and I became speechless, my insides reacting differently as I got drowned in his natural flawlessness. What a shame...

"If I m-may ask? Do I know y-you?" I had asked him, mad at myself for stuttering in front of this guy.

His smile formed once again, showing off his cute dimples. I gushed inside, I could even feel my cheeks turn bright red. Noticing, his smile widened.

"Don't think you know me, but nonetheless...I'm Louis Martin. Seen you around here lately." He replied in that deep husked voice of his.

My brows furrowed. "I didn't know you attended Bridgerton Academy? Since when, I haven't seen you around."

"I transferred her just a few months back last semester. I caught small glances as you went to your classroom or while you were at your locker." He said so casually.

My blush deepened in embarrassment as I processed his words in my head. He watched me silently and I didn't even know it. Sometimes I had a feeling my every move was being watched, but I had though I was just being paranoid or thinking into things way more than I should've.

I had done so many embarrassing things, thinking no one was paying attention to me. Thinking about those small things I did shamelessly while I was oblivious to these grey eyes watching, had me very uncomfortable and embarrassed.

Catching on probably, he tried to assure me, but inside I was still very nerve wrecked.

Changing the subject, I spoke as I tried to hide the nervousness in my tone. I never really communicated with other people except the few friends I had made. And even worse, he was.a boy. A handsome boy at that.

"Your appearance and demeanor gives me an idea you aren't the type to spend your free time in a library." I had chuckled lightly to brighten the awkward convo.

He let out a small laugh, which almost deafened my ears. "You're right. I love to play sports and hang out with my friends mostly, but I also have a small thing for books. I once in a while visit the library to read me a nice story, and just happened to run into a beauty like you while doing so." Louis added a smirk which looked like a grin. I didn't understand why he did it, but it made him even more handsome.

Whatever charm he had, I could tell that he was satisfied....as I was completely affected by him. And him using such sweet words to describe me, worsened my gushy feeling.

"Oh, stop it." I laughed awkwardly, lighting slapping his shoulder. I didn't know why I did it, but it just happened.

"What about you?" He asked and I raised my brow questionably.

"What about me?" I unknowingly bit down on my bottom lip, causing him to flinch.

He cleared his throat and his eyes went downcast. "Your name a-and what you like...to do." Louis said, messing up on a few of his words and pausing at the end.

I didn't understand really why he had asked me that, but I decided to answer him. After all, he had gave me his name. What's the harm in doing the same?

"Alina...my name is Alina Maddox. I am very passionate about reading and art. I am a very great drawer actually, and I have awesome grades." I told him in which he smiled.

"That's really, great. Quite the achiever you are. Beauty with the brains..." I blushed at his response like those schoolgirls who overreact at the smallest gestures from a guy.

"Th-thanks.." I said back.

We had talked about meaningless things, making me completely forget about reading Wuthering heights. After all, I found something way interesting. It was actually weird in a way, but it was true.

Somehow, everything about this Louis guy interested me to no bounds. I had only knewn him for what -- 30 or 40 minutes? Who knew how much time passed by...but I was already developing a small space for him in my heart.

We had became close friends in a short span of time, him always throwing flirtatious remarks and being such a gentleman, which I ignored him but my heart was falling into a trap.

We had eventually became more than friends. Lovers. Or so what I thought was love, but was actually an attraction....a obsession really.

At first, everything was so perfect, a fairytale in real life. Well that's until I finally got to know his true intentions.

Even when he had cheated, my heart still beated for him. I was naive and innocent back then, only 15 years old and had no comprehension of bad guys with bad intentions since I had never fell in love before, and never had a boyfriend or any type of attraction or relationship with any guy until that conniving Louis Martin.

If only I knew he only wanted me for my body, to ruin me because of a stupid bet, I would have avoided that heartbreak. It wasn't easy to get over him. I considered Louis my soulmate, my everything. He drained me and ruined me for the next guy I dated, following along that vicious cycle.

Every since him, I distracted myself with other relationships I had also thought was genuine, but ended up to be all a facade once again. At the age of 17, I was convinced that all guys were the same. All after only one thing. Your body and nothing else. They didn't want your heart or your love and care, they only wanted your submission and your body for pleasure.

Every since those old teenage heartbreaks, I toughened up my fragile heart and never let another guy in accept my father. So now that the guy whose caused the worst destruction to erupt in my life, I promised myself avengance for my father's death, to hate him forever and always.

Though, this new soft spot he had for me was literally confusing. I didn't understand what his intentions completely were, and wanted to distance myself from him at all costs. But things never really end up working out the way you hope. The more he acted so gentle and geninuine around me, the more irresistible he became. Tristan had marked a spot in my heart, which wasn't supposed to happen but did nonetheless.

I didn't want another heartbreak. I could barely handle my emotions. They were always strong and wanted to control me. Everything I had in my being to keep him away was slowly falling apart the more he came back.

And it was a dangerous risk. I didn't want to risk it. I wanted to fight off his charm, but it was magical, hypnotizing me and controlling my senses. No doubt I was starting to feel for him, though I shouldn't. I couldn't. For me...it felt so wrong. It felt like a big fat sin for getting my feelings involved here.

Sighing, I snapped back into reality and decided to place the book back on the shelf in the spot I got it from. After what I just remembered, I didn't have it in me to read this. It was just too painful. It was a mere book, but so many memories came with it.

I was going to lay back down and force my eyes to shut until tomorrow, but I felt my stomach rumble.

Opening the bedroom door, I strolled around the house, looking for the kitchen in the dark. It was already night time.

Eventually, I had found huge kitchen and walked into it. Opening the fridge, I found nothing worth eating so I opened the freezer. I licked my lips when I squinted my eyes and found a tub of cookies and cream ice cream.

Removing the tub of ice cream from the freezer and closing it back, I found a clean spoon. Removing the top, I stabbed my spoon into the creamy dessert and picked up some, bringing it to my mouth.

I opened my mouth and closed my mouth down on the spoon, removing the ice cream from it and the cold sweetness sit on my tongue and melt.

My taste buds were automatically satisfied and I let out a sound of utter bliss as I swallowed the rich and creamy delicacy, letting it slide down my throat.

I was still eating the ice cream in the dark, my eyes closed shut as I savored and enjoyed the dessert, when my spoon had fell onto the floor with a clank.

"Goddamn it." I groaned when I heard the utensil fall.

I opened my eyes, sitting the ice cream tub on the counter and bending down to pick up the spoon. Because it was dark and I decided not to turn the light on, I had to feel for the spoon.

After a while of feeling for the spoon, I finally found it and picked it up in my hands. "Aha." I said happily, even though I was still a little mad I dropped the spoon.

I was getting up when the light of the kitchen abruptly turned on, blinding my eyes, followed by the familiar voice of Tristan.

Jolting in surprise, I held my hand on my chest and breathed heavily as I let out an incoherent, "You scared me."

"What are you doing in here...in the dark?" He asked, walking towards me.

My heartbeat was erratic and my nerves were going haywire as he came closer to me with long strides.

"Uh...I got h-hungry so I...c-came in here to eat so-something." I said in an almost inaudible tone.

He raised his brow questionably. "Oh really? Why in the dark though?" Tristan asked me with that annoying smirk plastered on his face.

"Be-because I....I don't know." I said as he came closer towards me, filing the gap between us as he looked down at me with those hypnotizing chocolate brown eyes of his.

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 2....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 67.7K 69
Ariana Feilman an FBI special agent was just assigned a new case to protect a billionaire. She doesn't know why her boss - Jack Penn - gave her the j...
77.7K 3.2K 24
What does it take to catch the eye of a handsome billionaire? For Alina it only took some enjoyment. She was just dancing in the rain when someone sa...
26.7K 751 42
Ally Crystal McCann is a 23 year old beautiful young lady who has been through a lot she has Battled and beat cancer twice she Is a loner she did ha...
10M 469K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...