In Love With The Enemy: A Lov...

By TaylinJofficial

24 Year old Alina Maddox, a simple bright girl who lost her father at age 19 to a ruthless Ceo billionaire, T... More

Backstory
Chapter 1: Office Call
Chapter 2: The Stranger (Part 1)
Chapter 3: The Stranger (Part 2)
Chapter 4: His Cousin
Chapter 5: Disturbing News
Chapter 6: Not Convinced
Chapter 7: Unwanted Guest
Chapter 8: The enemy in front of me
Chapter 10: Abducted (Part 2)
Chapter 11: The Jet
Chapter 12: New living arrangement
Chapter 13: The Truth (Part 1)
Chapter 14: The Truth (Part 2)
Chapter 15: Pissed Off
Chapter 16: A Lesson
Chapter 17: Drink her Away
Chapter 18: Apperance and Launch
Chapter 19: An Unexpected Surprise
Chapter 20: Little Girl & Her Brother
Chapter 21: Read Away
Chapter 22: Unpleasant Greeting
Chapter 23: Boundaries crossed and Promise broken (Part 1)
Chapter 24: Boundaries Crossed and Promise Broken (Part 2)
25. The Plan
26. One push is all it takes
27. The family call (Part 1)
28. The family call (Part 2)
29. I saved you...or did I?
30. Accept what is reality
31. Right around the Corner
32. Ready or not, here I go
33. The family Dinner
34. Making a change
35. Twisted choices and Hard decisions
36. The proposal
37. A special night, but maybe too special
38. Try again or fail Completely
39. No other Choice
40. The flight
41. Their stay (Part 1)
42. Their stay (Part 2)
43. One of a Kind smile
44. Those special moments
45. Abducted again - Part 1
46. Abducted again - Part 2
47. Getting her back - (Part 1)
48. Getting her back - (Part 2)
49. Back to New Yrok | The Invitation
50. Drama at the Party
51. Make out - love and confessions
52. Morning Awakening
53. Opening up | A sweet kiss | Nausea
54. Panic - (Part 1)
55. Panic - (Part 2)
56. A comforting hug
57. The lake | Doctor's visit
58. Positive pregnancy | The Theatre | A decision made
59. The Goodbye Letter | Welcome home | The stranger's help
60. Rage, Hurt, & Terror
Author's note

Chapter 9: Abducted (Part 1)

40 2 0
By TaylinJofficial

Tristan POV:

After disconnecting the phone call, I got ready and went straight to one of my cars, where one of my drivers were waiting on me.

In about 5 and a half hours, the gathering will start.

I have called all my assistants and staff I put in charge of handling it.

Now all I need to do is get there, and also make sure everything is the way it is supposed to be for today.

Trevor and Jonah will also be accompanying me in my drive to my LA Mansion.

"Drive" I told Patrick, my driver.

"Yes Sir" He replied, starting the engine.

My San Francisco residence was 5 hours away from my residence in my Bel Air.

By the time I arrive, 30 minutes will be left till I start seeing guests.

I invited thousands of people to this gathering, some to actually talk business, and some to just have small conversations with.

After all, the grand prize here is Alina, so many of the guests that will also attend, I will care less about.

I know my cousin.

Arthur will make sure everything is perfect when it comes to Alina attending today.

Reminding myself of this, I remember now that I will finally see her in person this time.

Her presence will be near, and I will finally see her face this time in person.

I won't lie, Alina's photos were beautiful and the dress I informed Arthur of bringing her will most definitely look great on her.

Even though she caught my eye with her beauty, I for sure will not admit nor fall for her. This is strictly business only, and nothing else.

For hours, I was so drowned in my head, I didn't notice we were close until I started to notice the familiar houses that live close by mines.

We pulled up into the driveway of my massive Bel Air mansion.

After the car stopped, I didn't wait a second to open the door and get out, my assistants and bodyguards following close behind me.

I have hundreds of guards at each and everyone of my residence, to ensure that nothing bad happens.

Getting into my residence, I looked around and saw that the staff I put in charge of decorating has finished, and it was just the way I wanted it.

Everything was done, and I didn't need to do or say anything.

"Tristan" I heard Trevor call me.

"What is it?"

"Some guests have already arrived. There are 5 cars in the driveway already" He explained to me.

I checked the watch on my wrist, informing me that it is a few minutes after past the time of the gathering.

"Okay, make sure the guards check them before letting them in" I told him.

"Yes, Sir" Trevor said.

Walking past, I went straight towards my office room when I heard ringing.

I retrieved my phone from my back pocket to check the caller ID before answering.

It was none other than Arthur.

I hope he has good news for me, I thought while pressing green.

"Is it done?" I asked him the moment I answered.

"Yes, at first it was super difficult to get through to her but I did. She is upstairs getting ready at the moment." He confirmed her attendance.

Finding myself curious even though I have no clue why, I asked "And what are you doing while she is upstairs?"

"I assume I am in a guest room." He replied.

"Doing?"

"When I came to her house, I was dressed casually. I brought my suit and put it on in the guest room downstairs."

"Whatever. Did you remember to bring the dress?" I asked again.

"Yea, I gave it to her."

"Thank you cousin"

"No problem, it's the least I could do"

"The gathering has started, people are already arriving. I assume it's Alina who is taking long?"

"Yea, we spent over an hour arguing, and she has finally left to get dressed. I told her she only has 2 hours to get ready, so she should be coming down soon."

"Good, I am going now. Just make sure you get here" I said hanging up the call, not even waiting for his reply.

I stayed in the office for a few more minutes before walking out and accompanying the arrived guests.

*Almost 2 hours later*

I was talking with one of my colleagues about an upcoming launch when I spotted Arthur.

He was standing by one of my couches when I looked at him again. I could see a girl's back to him, but already knew it was Alina since I gifted her with the same dress she is wearing.

Not wanting her attention just yet, I texted Arthur to come by my office.

After a few minutes, I saw him making his way towards me.

"What took you so long. You are almost 2 hours late!" I asked him.

"It was Alina's fault. She kept arguing and asking questions, and she took long getting ready." He responded.

"You should have shut her up, and dragged her from upstairs." I told him in annoyance.

"I can't just do that man, she is a lady. We are polar opposites, I don't hurt women."

Here he goes with the I can't shit. Who gives a fuck if she is a woman?

"I don't fucking care. Just because she is a woman, doesn't mean she can say and do whatever the hell she wants without consequences." I responded coldly.

"Dude, that's you, I don't do that type of shit. Just be happy she's here."

"Don't start with that bullshit with me, nor tell me what to do or be."

It hasn't even been a minute yet, and I am already getting pissed off.

Who does he think he is, talking to me like this?

I can easily put him back in his place, and remind him what he is.

"Whatever man, I don't have the energy to deal with you right now" Arthur replied.

Laughing at his response, I took a deep breath and reminded myself he is my cousin.

He says he doesn't have the energy to deal with me? He has no idea.

I was about to ask him where Alina was when I saw two familiar faces coming towards us.

"Hello you guys" Marshall greeted us with his wife, Lucille following behind him.

I didn't say anything, Instead I just nodded towards them while Arthur greeted back.

"We haven't seen you guys in years. I was surprised when you invited us." They smiled at us.

Marshall Sanchez is the younger brother of Arthur, and my other cousin.

He is just as annoying as Arthur, and it took a long time before I started tolerating either of them.

"Yea sure" I simply replied to him.

"How have you been?" Lucille asked me.

"Fine, what about you?" I asked her back with no interest.

"Besides Addy and Mason driving me crazy, I am doing good."

"That's what you get for having kids, I told you both you should wait but you didn't listen" Arthur told them.

"They are a handful, but I don't regret having them. We love our little rascals!" Marshall beamed.

I heard the two continue to talk about something, but I have no clue what since I haven't been paying attention to any of them.

Thinking about how I am going to follow with my plan, I am snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed the dress Alina was wearing nearby.

I looked up to see her looking at Arthur before walking towards us, but she stopped walking the moment she saw me.

This woman was breathtakingly beautiful, but deceitful.

I won't lie, she did catch my eye when I saw her picture. She is even more beautiful in person.

The dress was perfect on her.

The way the dress complimented her curves, and how sexy she looked in those heels.

I could tell she was wearing makeup, but she wasn't wearing a lot.

I already knew she would look even more beautiful without the makeup.

I also noticed how her curly light brown hair hung down her back.

She had a perfect figure, and it made something inside me stir.

My throat started to get dry while I felt my pants getting tighter the longer I continue to look at her.

Oh, how I would love to feel her goddess like body under me! I thought.

Wait no!

How could I be so stupid to forget everything?

No matter how beautiful she was, it wouldn't change who she actually was.

I learned a long time ago that looks can be deceiving, that you couldn't trust people like her.

They are nothing but manipulative.

I will not let her beauty distract me. There is no way I will ever fall into her trap.

I will still looking at her when I noticed how her face got tense, making her look like a madwoman.

Her angelic face was no where to be seen now.

Her brows furrowed, and nostrils started to flare.

It was obvious that she was mad, and it was also obvious that I was the one who made her mad.

Despite her anger, her face also held another unknown emotion. Sadness maybe?

Why would she be sad?

Wondering what could be the reason behind it, I remembered how I was told that she hated me for killing her father.

Those hazel eyes of hers continued to stare into mines, as she didn't look away.

It wasn't until Arthur asked her what was wrong, she finally broke eye contact with me and looked at Arthur.

Looking between me and Alina, Arthur said "oh", as he finally understand what was wrong.

"Who is she?" I heard Lucille whisper to Arthur, but he didn't say a word.

"Well this is awkward" Arthur finally said.

"Yea your right, let's go somewhere else" Marshall replied before taking his wife's hand and walking away.

I looked at Arthur for a second, before diverting my attention back to her, who was glaring at Arthur now.

"I am done here" I heard her say, and before I could process what she mean by that, she started to walk away from us.

Remembering my reason for inviting her in the first place, I started to follow her.

I can't let her leave until I figure out if she is behind this.

This is the main reason why I made her come in the first place. If she leaves now without me getting the truth, then this whole entire plan is just a waste of time.

"Wait!" I called after her but she kept walking.

"Alina, Stop!" I called again, and this time she stopped and looked at me.

"What the hell do you want from me?" She asked.

She didn't even try hiding the venom in her voice when she asked me this question.

Her eyes were bloodshot, while her eyes were looking dead into mines.

A shiver ran through my body looking at her.

For a second, I felt sorry for her and I know she has all these mixed emotions boxed inside.

It's all because of me.

I don't know when I started feeling this way, but the way her eyes start to tear up again just makes me want to hug her.

Hug her?

She is your enemy, what the hell is your problem? My subconscious asked me.

I mentally slapped my forehead at my stupidity.

How can I be so vulnerable?

I don't know if it's her beauty, emotions, or her eyes, but something about her makes me want to forget everything and just tell her that everything will be okay.

I know she is getting the best of me, and what worries me the most is I don't know how to control myself.

It's like she is my unknown obsession.

Thinking hard about what I am feeling, I notice how stupid I am and how dumb I sound.

How is any of these things possible?

It's as if I knew her all my life, sharing a connection with her, but I only met her just a few minutes ago.

Still having a mental breakdown in my head, she started to turn around but I was quick to grab her arm and turn her around.

"Get your fucking hands off of me, you devil! I hate you so much, leave me the hell alone!" She yelled at me, catching almost everyone's attention but she didn't seem to notice.

Or maybe she just doesn't care at this point.

She jerked, trying to free herself, but my grip on her arm was strong.

"Your bloody hands don't belong on me, leave me right fucking now!" She yelled again.

I saw a tear escape her eye and run down her cheek, but it didn't seem to mess up her makeup.

Besides the fury showing, her face was still as beautiful as it was before she got angry.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves.

I am surprised I stayed this calm.

The way she is talking to me, is unacceptable.

I never tolerate this from anyone, but at this very moment, I am letting her get away with talking to me reckless.

Thinking for a moment, I knew that I will make her pay for this sooner or later, just not now.

As much as I would love everyone to mind their fucking business, I will not. Instead I asked, "Let's go somewhere else. You are causing a massive scene you don't need, Alina."

Looking dumbfounded for a moment, she looked me deep in the eyes.

"I don't fucking care about making a scene. You wanted me here, and then decided to surprise me with your presence, and not only that but you won't let my arm fucking go.

So I don't give a damn about a fucking scene. To hell with you!" She screamed, but this time she successfully jerked her arm out of my grip and started to run towards the entrance.

Even though I know it's not a good idea to keep pissing her off more, I wasn't gonna let her go. She still hasn't answered me. So I followed her outside.

"How are you gonna leave here?" I asked her with curiosity written in my features.

"Stop following me!" She continued to run away from me.

She is literally running, but she doesn't even know where to?

Her home is about 2 hours away, how in the hell will she get home?

Not like I should care, but she should at least get home safe.

Catching up to her, I grabbed her firmly by the waist and turned her towards me.

"Just wait. You have no idea where you are going." I explained to her.

"It doesn't matter where I am going as long as it is far away from you!" She continued to keep running away, totally ignoring my request.

While I was thinking what I should do to get her to stop, she then turned around just a few miles away from me.

"Why is it so important for me to get home safe? You don't care about me.

You are the reason I can't hug my father and you don't care at all!

So why are you here? What's the reason?" She asked.

Her attitude is something hard for me to ignore. Who is she to yell at me when I am being nice with her?

Inhaling a deep breath, I responded to her questions.

"Things you hear aren't always the truth. I am not here to do anything with you, besides getting the truth. Once I settle everything, then I will let you go." I explained to her.

"What do you mean when you say your here to get the truth? I have done nothing to you, all you did was take away the most precious thing in my life!"

"Whatever the hell your here for, it has nothing to do with me! Therefore, I am not doing a damn thing to help you. Why should I? After everything you did, you shouldn't even show your goddamn face to me!" She continued.

Why does she have to be so damn difficult?

I am really trying here, but she is making it very hard for me to keep calm.

Any other person would be dead the moment they talked back with me.

She is alive and she still has the nerve to act like this.

"I don't care what you don't wanna do. You will answer my question honestly, then I'll let you go. Don't make anything more difficult than what it has to be." I warned her with a deafening glare.

"What the hell is the question anyway? And why does it revolve around me?" She asked me while rolling her eyes.

"The question is, did you mess with my company?" I asked her straightforward.

Shocked she replied in a casual tone.

"Is this what your here for? Well I'll make this simple for you, you are wasting your time because I didn't do anything to you or your company.

Whoever is though, I applaud them. You definitely deserve it after everything you have done to people and their families. Remember what you...

I cut her off by closing the gap between us and pressing my hand around her small neck.

She gasped, trying to release my hands from her neck, even though she knows that she is not going to succeed.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I gritted the question, even though I knew exactly what she just said.

"Let me go!" She gasped again, this time trying to breathe.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled at her.

This bitch has already done enough, and now she dares to agree that someone should have messed with my company? A big mistake on her part.

"Let me go" She said again, a little more quietly.

Looking at her, she was silently crying, but it was evident on her face that she is pissed.

Well that makes two of us now, because I am also pissed.

All her efforts of getting out of my hold were now stopped.

She just stared at me with no fear, just pain and madness.

"You should be thankful your alive, woman!" I yelled again.

She continued to look at me as if she is dumbstruck, and having no idea of what I am talking about.

"What?" She asked me confused.

"After everything you just pulled, you should be thankful your still breathing bitch!"

Her shocking expression quickly changed into anger from what I just told her.

I expected her to scream at me, but I was surprised as she just started laughing.

"I don't remember saying anything funny. For your own good, I suggest you stop laughing." I warned her.

"What are you gonna do, huh? You should be thankful your still breathing, don't forget what you did." She told me.

"I didn't give you fucking permission to talk back. Shut your fucking mouth and listen!"

"I don't care if you gave me permission to talk. Others might listen to your commands, but I don't take orders from you or anyone else." She said confidently.

"Sooner or later, that's all gonna change." I told her with more confidence.

"I doubt that" She replied.

"Continue to doubt me, I'll show you who your're dealing with very soon, sweetheart. Here I thought you already knew who I am, but I guess not. It's okay though, you learn and quickly remember next time not to mess with me."

"No need, I know exactly who you are. You don't scare me, you only piss me off. Please leave now. I have nothing else to say to you."

"You see, you answered my question but because of that big-ass mouth of yours, I am afraid I can't let you go now. It's time for you to learn an important lesson that you obviously don't know." I told her.

"And what's that again?" She continued to push me to the limits.

"You really are stupid. Continue to play dumb with me, and I promise you, I will show you in a way that you've never seen before."

"You really have balls to come to me with this bullshit. Do you think you are fooling me, telling me all of this?" She asked me.

"Believe whatever the hell you want, just known that I will make your life a living hell!" I screamed.

She is really fucking pissing me off, and I am really trying to be calm.

I've always had extreme anger issues, and I really am surprised I haven't removed her head from her body.

"Haven't you already done that?" She asked again.

She doesn't know what hell is, she think she does, but she hasn't had any experience with me, but she will.

This time, I didn't respond to her stupid question she just asked me.

Instead I grabbed her arm with full force and led her towards one of my cars.

I didn't know exactly where I was planning on taking her, but I'll figure it out.

"Apparently I haven't." I gritted the words to her.

"Let me go!" She screamed, desperate to get away from me.

"Help! He-help me! He is t-trying to kidnap me!" She continued to yell out, trying to get attention.

No matter how loud she yells, there will be nobody to save her from me.

"No one can hear you, and even if they could, there is no one who would help you."

"I don't c-care! I will not allow you to get away with this!" She started full on sobbing.

"Haven't I already?" I asked her, already knowing I have.

"No!" She said.

"Yes I have" I smirked at her.

Looking at her face, I noticed the makeup on her face was now smeared. The mascara she used was running all down her face from crying so much.

"N-no, no, no, no" She repeated over and over again, not wanting to be believe what just happened.

She knew she was hopeless, that she had no one on her side to help save her from me.

Even though it was no use, she still said, "Someone will come looking for me. You will regret this!"

"Great! Let's see how far they get." I smiled to her.

Once I made it to the car, I called one of my assistants.

"Send my men, there's something I gotta do."

"Yes, sir. They are coming now" He informed me before I ended the call.

A few moments later, a few of my bodyguards came to me.

"Tie her up and place her in the car" I told one of them.

"Consider it done" He replied.

Doing as I say, one of them made their way towards Alina and tied her up.

"Don't you dare fucking touch me!" She screamed to him as he was now leading her towards the backseat.

I am tired of her and her mouth, her screaming was giving me a headache.

"Your giving me a fucking headache, shut up!" I yelled at her.

Looking at me, she said "Good" which made me furious.

Before I could think, my hand flew across her face hard, making her yelp in pain.

I could already see a bruise forming on that face of hers, but I would care less. She deserved it, and so much more.

"Please let me go" Alina whimpered.

"If I have to ask you again to shut the hell up, I promise you that I will fucking seal your lips closed!" I yelled.

My response quickly made her silent. She was still trying to get free, but she wasn't making a sound.

"Stop trying, it's useless" I demanded this time, making her think deeply if she should comply or not.

After a few moments, she stopped moving. She was silent, as my men threw her in the car and shut the door.

Walking towards the other side of the car, I got in as the others did the same in the cars behind me.

"Drive to one of my secret residences." I told my driver.

"Yes sir" He replied before he started to leave from the mansion, driving nowhere in particular.

I should be trying to figure out who is behind this if Alina isn't, but my assistants can handle it now. I have other things I need to handle.

I turned my head, looking at a broken Alina beside me. 'This is gonna be fun' I thought while smiling towards her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

997K 43.4K 47
C O M P L E T E D β˜™β¦β§ "Who would ever love Medusa?" "The blind," he whispered. ...
10M 470K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
55.8K 152 3
[COMPLETE] The cruel and arrogant billionaire, Maddox Richmond, desires more than mere revenge from the smart-mouthed Zara Fisher. He craves to have...
6.3K 266 23
Tristin finally had the courage to run away from the life he was living. He ran away from the horrible people and from the toxic relationship he had...