Irkens Cant Love (Zim x reade...

By OraclesParlour

Humans were disgusting to one like Zim. Any Irken could see that the species was disturbingly stupid and poss... More

1: We're all aliens, if you think about it (edited)
2. hey, social butterfly (edited)
3. Alien device and friendship advice (edited)
4. everything takes time, trials and errors (edited)
5. Mutual Hatred of Humanity (edited)
6. Cute robot puppy! (edited)
7. head to foot in Meat... (edited)
8. Germaphobic? (edited)
9. Gir and Y/n's disco play-date (edited)
10. I think this is illegal... (edited)
11. the sky cries poison (edited)
12. Lets settle this, like children! (edited)
13. Operation "drown the planet" is ago! (edited)
14. Arguments and upsets (edited)
15. Yes, I am psychic (edited)
16: Zims' breakdown (edited)
17. G force issues and all of a sudden our lives are in danger (edited)
18. time for another Amazing Plan (edited...kinda?)
19. Lori the host and Zim the fashionista (edited)
GUESS WHOSE BACK!!!!!
20: Jurassic paranoia
21. Questions with no answers and a planetary visit.
22. Mars attacks! (literally)
A/n: MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE LEGENDS
I GOT FANART!?!!?
23. Slowing to squishing speed!
24. catching feelings
25. Love pig?
26. Crippling base
27. Rivals unite
28. Rivals alliance
29. touchy subject
29.5. Defective
30. Make out session
31. Opening up in a miniverse
Survey
32. Morphic madness intrudes
33. mixed feelings
34. Emotional deficiency
Special: Blooper/meme reel
35. Fly human, fly
37. Solo mission
38. I ordered a super cute zim, to go
39. Suprising mix of nice and mean
40. He'll only end up hurting you
40.5. Space ladybug
A/n: Competition!
41. Taken out of context
42. The confession
A/N- 5 days left
A/N- THIS IS YOUR FINAL CHANCE
A/n: All Artist Entries (submissions closed)
A/N- WE HAVE A WINNER!!
43. Awaiting certain doom
44. The Verdict
44.5. The conversation
So much fanart!?!
fanart fanart everywhere- always makes me squeal!
uh.....hiatus.....
Finale: 45. The Aftermath
This is the end!?!
Introducing the parlour!!
Fanart, even now!!

36. Zim-napped

1.2K 66 12
By OraclesParlour

(AYYY I'm back! I'm sorry it took so long to get this chapter out guys, I've been brainstorming for my tallest x reader and I've been on quite a roll with it.

If you haven't read it yet, I highly reccomend it. Its definitely better than this piece of trash.

Despite this, I do hope you'll enjoy this chapter. I personally liked experimenting with a new narrative format.)

"Computer!" I yelled, bursting through the door of Zims house and earning quick attention from every robot in the house.

"Ugh you're starting to sound more and more like him" groaned the computer.

They had no physical body but, if they did, I'm sure they would be rubbing their temples in frustration.

I shut the door behind me, quickly marching inside with Gir already attached to my foot like a tick. The robot parents had also entered the scene, surprisingly enough.

"Welcome home son" the robot dad spoke, sparks flying from his neck and his head twisting on a creepy angle.

No matter how many times I saw them, they never got any less haunting.

"Computer, this is serious! Zim has been...well...Zim-napped!" I exclaimed, moving to the centre of the room to get the machines full attention.

Gir had clearly been watching floppy and shmoopsy again, reminents of his leftover popcorn, nachos, and soft drinks had spilled all over the furniture, creating a dirty maze for me to step through.

The TV was no longer on if that was the case, but it wouldnt suprise me if he got sucked into the show like usual and binged it for the whole week.

"Again?" Replied the computer, seeming as bored as ever before.

Wait, does Zim get kidnapped often?

I wouldve questioned them about their reaction and asked for specific details about those other times, but I was quickly pulled out of my thoughts by computers question.

"Okay, what happened?"

They sounded so tired, like an elderly person who had to deal with the same whiny brats all day. I suppose it wasnt too far off, but it was quite a serious issue. Even the way they said "again?" Sounded so exhausted.

Despite this thought, I quickly explained the morning leading up to Zims capture.

Earlier that day

I sat at my desk like almost any other school day, head on the desk and eyes half-lidded in absolute annoyance as I watched Dib pace at the front of the room.

"Okay; let'stry this again..." he spoke carefully, turning to the rest of the class.

Today, Dib was taking the role of Teacher since, apparently, ms Bitters was unable to get us a substitute. But I'm kind of relieved to not have to see what kind of substitute she would have chosen for us.

"Okay...so..." Dib spoke again, earning my attention as I leaned back to watch his failing attempts at a lesson.

But he abruptly lost his calm composure.

"ZIM IS AN ALIEN!! WHY DO I EVEN HAVE TO PROVE IT THIS MUCH!?!" He screamed, jumping onto Poonchy's desk and grabbing his head to direct it in Zims direction,"C'MON JUST LOOK AT HIM!"

The rest of the class, including myself, turned to face the accused and kept eyes on his actions. He had Mary laid on his desk, wearing an enhancement headpiece and examining whatever tubes he had stuck into her brain.

After a short moment of humming and prompting a few sparks, Zim had finally noticed all eyes that were set on him.

He hit mary off the desk quickly, moving back to a casual position and leaning his head on his hand.

"I sure like tv! And wearing pants." He spoke, smugly looking at Dib at the last part.

"He likes wearing pants, Dib! Aliens dont like wearing pants!" Replied poonchy, who glared at Dib in annoyance as other students nodded and murmured their agreement.

That's when something seemed to snap in Dib.

I dont know if it was something in his mind, but the reaction definitely made me believe it.

He was all over the place. It started with heavy breathing, then a snap of the pointer he had been holding, hurl the broken pointer before absolutely losing it. He screamed, flailing his arms, babbling, moving from desk to desk, skiding up the light fixture before eventually landing back in front of the class.

Woah, Zim really broke him...

As if nothing happened, Dib continued with his lesson. He clamped his hands together and leaned forward.

"Okay! If you'd all watch this little play I put together to better explain why Zim's a horrible monster from beyond..." he trailed off, gesturing to a couple of kids wearing some pretty laughable alien costumes.

One throws their script aside before letting out fake growls toward the costume-less child, who I assumed to be Dib in this scenario.

As curious as I was to see where this play was going, it seemed I wasnt the only one who was exhausted by the repeated accusations, claims and rebuttals.

"Fool! My fellow hideous inferior human pig-smellies are insulted by this constant slander!" Shouted Zim, interrupting the performance and pounding his fist on the desk.

I laid my arms on my desk, burying my head into them. It just felt like an endless repeat of the same day whenever we were at school. Dib accuses zim of being an alien, which to be fair is true, then Zim denies it and everybody else agrees. Nothing changes and it's just the same boring cycle.

Dib argued again.

"Would a human call their own kind pig-smelly? Huh!?! Huh!?! Huh!?! We're not pigs!"

He didnt seem to realise his mistake until Pig-boy moved towards the front of the room, crying. Zita had luckily been there to defend him as she glared at Dib.

"Hey! You watch what you say around Pig-boy!" She growled, before the boy ran off, sobbing louder as he leaps out of the window and takes off into the sky...for some reason...

The rest of the class glared back at Dib.

"You see, Dib! I'm as normal as any human, and nothing you can say can make me-"

Zim was cut off by a large hole being formed in the ceiling as a large figure burst through it. The figure appeared to be wearing a gas mask, breathing heavily and intimidatingly approaching Zim.

I quickly stood up when the alien grabbed my partner, making his way back underneath the entrance me had made for himself.

I darted forward, attempting to grab hold of Zim before I lost him. But the alien had already taken off before I got there.

I dropped to the floor unwillingly, trying to take in what had just happened.

Before Zim fell right back through the hole with a scream.

"Zim!" I quickly yelped, reaching for him once again before being knocked back by the sheer force of the kidnappers landing.

He grabbed Zim once again, giving me a little wave saying "sorry about that" before looming back under the hole to fly back up.

"NOW BACK INTO OUTER SPACE!" He yelled excessively, jetpacking back the way he came.

"Hey wait!" I yelled over the jetpacks engine, quickly getting to my feet and scrambling to reach Zim once more.

But this time they had gone for real...

              Back to the present

"After that I didnt know what to do. So I ran back here as soon as they were gone." I finished, dropping my arms to my sides and looking down in shame.

How could I have been so slow. He was right in front of me, why didnt I just pull him away when I could?

(Cause plot convenience dear Y/n)

"I see. Well you at least know that Zim has been taken to space, all I have to do to locate him is-" the computer was cut off quickly, being taken over by a video call.

"Zim!?" I questioned, letting out a breath of relief and worry.

"Y/n! I'm so glad to see you!" He expressed, adorning a reassured smile before quickly turning serious once more. "Listen, Y/n, is Gir there?"

I turned behind me, noticing the tiny robot had no longer been sat at the couch. It took a few attempts before I finally spotted him at my feet, tilting his head at the large screen.

I nodded at Zims question, not entirely sure if speaking would alert the kidnapper or not.

"Okay you two! I have a secret mission for you!" He spoke, prompting Gir to go into duty mode.

"Yes, my master!" He saluted, eyes briefly flashing red.

I thought I might aswell get in on the action.

"Yes, my love!" I saluted too, prompting a blue glow to tint his cheeks as he was thrown off gaurd by my response.

He shook out of his flustered state quickly, not entirely losing the hue as he explained our secret mission.

"I-I need you to call the tallest and tell them I've been kidnapped, and am being held prisoner on foodcourtia!" He explained, raising a fist to emphasise his point.

"What's foodcourtia?" I questioned.

"Its-"

Zim was cut off quickly by the sound of the voice from his kidnapper.

"Hey! I said no messages!" He yelled, only a portion of him able to be seen through the monitor.

Zim growled back in response, "but I wasnt calling the tallest!"

The larger alien grabbed him quickly and pulled him out of our view before the transmission was ended completely.

The tiny robot and I had stared in silence, still not completely sure of what was happening.

And I certainly had a lot of questions regarding this new information.

Just what is foodcourtia?

"My masters in trouble" Yelped Gir, quickly jumping to his feet and looking around frantically.

The tiny SIR unit had run over, grabbing a bunch of materials before creating a makeshift kite in the shape of angry monkey. Before I could call for him to come back, he was gone.

I released a frustrated sigh, motioning to the TV and addressing the only sane computer in this house.

"Computer, could you please call the tallest for me?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

It took a moment to relax my breathing and relieve the stress that had been overcoming me. I didnt want the tallest to make a mockery of Zim or myself, but I was certain that Gir wouldnt get far into the conversation before he started rambling about nachos or his favourite shows.

It also didnt help that the tallest where the ones with the most authority in this situation and could distinguish the kidnappers flames with the most rational method.

"Calling the tallest" spoke computer, switching the TV view to a loading screen.

It took a long moment of awaiting for the tallest to answer, making the nerves and pit in my stomach drop out of anxiety. The longer I had to wait, only increased the terror i began to feel, rising up to my lungs and pushing the breath out of me by force.

"Ugh, what is it....." spoke one of the tallest, elongating the last word before finishing with a "Zim?"

"I'm Zims...uh...human slave! Yeah! He asked me to contact you about a certain matter." I explained, glancing around the room and fidgeting with my fingers.

"Zim has a human slave?" Questioned the second leader, shovelling what looked like donuts into his mouth.

The two began to throw rhetorical questions at each other, snickering in agreement when talking about Zims supposed "inferiority" to them.

I had to resist the urge to chew them out for their attitude, for Zims sake. If I go too far, Zim could be the one suffering the consequences for it.

"I apologise for being so blunt, Sirs. But I believe that Zim is very capable and should not be insulted." I spoke.

An expression of complete seriousness adorned my features as the Tallest stared back at me in utter disbelief.

Before they completely burst out laughing.

It seemed Zims rescue was going to take a whole lot of convincing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 4.6K 64
Humans were disgusting to one like Zim. Any Irken could see that the species was disturbingly stupid and possibly not even worth the time. That's why...
60.2K 1.5K 47
"Look at me Scarlemagne!" Scarlemagne flinched turning his head, taking a step back hearing the sudden raise of your voice. (Y/n) took a stance as s...
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
67.4K 1.5K 10
(Y/N) is a 18 year old girl living with her awful stepmother. Slaving away to her step sisters, doing chores and being treated very poorly. Until the...