Just Breathe || Ron Weasley

By nicole_hemsworth_

Being the sister of Harry Potter aka the boy who lived wasn't an easy thing. It came with the cost of countle... More

Just Breathe
a e s t h e t i c s
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
f o r t y - f i v e
f o r t y - s i x
f o r t y - s e v e n
f o r t y - e i g h t
f o r t y - n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
f i f t y - s i x
f i f t y - s e v e n
f i f t y - e i g h t
f i f t y - n i n e
s i x t y
s i x t y - o n e
s i x t y - t w o
s i x t y - t h r e e
s i x t y - f o u r
s i x t y - f i v e
s i x t y - s i x
s i x t y - s e v e n
e p i l o g u e
The End
2023 UPDATE

t h i r t y - s i x

5.4K 158 132
By nicole_hemsworth_

Chapter: Thirty-six

Gone

Hailey, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Neville, Luna and Ginny flew to the ministry using thestrals. It was quite weird considering the fact most of them couldn't see it. But it was one hell of a ride.

Harry said he had seen Voldemort and Sirius in the department of mysteries. Hailey's vision wasn't that clear, but she knew she had seen prophecies there.

"Here," Harry said once they reached the door. "This is the place I saw. This is the place I saw in all along!"

They entered the room and it was pin-drop silent. Hailey unintentionally walked closer to Ron.

"Look Harry!" Neville said. "This one has got your name on it. And this one has your name Hailey."

Hailey frowned as she took the prophecy.

The girl who was born to fight. She is half of a whole. A lover and a protector. But be aware love makes one weak. Soon allies will be made and war will be fought full of betrayal.

She stared at it for a while. What was that supposed to mean? Born to fight? Allies? A war? And that's full of betrayal? She was too deep in her thoughts that she almost didn't notice the death eaters in front of them.

When she did, Ron had immediately pulled her behind him protectively.

"Itty, bitty, baby Potter. Oh, I forgot there are two." Said Bellatrix Lestrange with a laugh. Hailey recognized her from the picture she saw in the newspaper. The bushy black hair. And her face almost screamed evil. And along with her was Lucius Malfoy, father of the little white ferret.

"Bellatrix Lestrange," Neville whispered almost with disbelief. She knew about Neville's parents being tortured by her.

"Neville Longbottom isn't it?" She asked with a smirk. "How are mummy and daddy?"

"Good that now they're going to be avenged!" The boy had pulled his wand out and was about to hex her when Harry stopped him.

"Easy there," Lucius said putting his hands up slightly. "Let us all calm down." He took tiny steps towards the group. By now everyone had their wands out. "Haven't you always wondered why there is a connection with the dark lord? Why he was unable to kill you as an infant? Don't you what to know the secret behind your scar? Don't you what to know why your sister wasn't the chosen one? And all the answers are in your hand Potter. All you have to do is give it to me, and I can show you everything."

They were now surrounded by death eater. Hailey gripped her wand tightly. This was the moment. The moment they all have been practising for.

"I've waited fourteen years for this," Harry said and Lucius gave him a somewhat sympathetic look? That man deserved an Oscar. "I think I can wait longer. Now!"

"Stupefy!"

Spells were being shot and everyone ran towards the way they came in. But every turn they took, a death eater seemed to find them. Hailey knew her prophecy wasn't important. But still, she threw it hard in the groundbreaking into tiny pieces. All of them had split up and Hailey found herself with Ron.

"Stay close to me," Ron whispered. Both of their backs were pressed against each other. As they took small steps.

"A blood traitor." A death eater said who was facing Ron. He had his wand pointing at Ron's head. "You lots are as bad as a mudblood and deserve to die... Stupefy!"

"Protego!" Hailey said pushing Ron out. The spell had reflected and the death eater flew away. Ron was about to thank her, but the amount of death eater kept increasing and they ran forward. Soon all seven of them were back together.

"Reducto!" Ginny yelled. Hailey's eyes widened as one by one the prophecies started falling.

"What are you nutters waiting for?! Run!" Hailey yelled.

"Get to the door!" Harry yelled as all of them ran as fast as they could. All the shelves were breaking behind them making the grounds shake. Ginny had opened the door and all of them jumped behind her and they fell on the grounds.

Hailey swore under her breath as she stood up.

"Do you hear that?" Harry asked as he stood up and stared at the veil.

"Uh... No Harry, but we should l-"

"I hear can hear them," Luna said as she stood beside Harry.

There was some sort of noise. Hailey frowned and looked at Neville who was closest to her. Within a split second, death eaters had caught all six of them leaving Harry in the middle with Malfoy.

"Either you give us the prophecy, or we'll hurt your friends." He said extending his hand out. "You thought you had a chance against us? Give. Me. The. Prophecy."

"Don't do it Harry!" Neville yelled making Bellatrix tighten her grip on him.

Hailey tried to reach for her wand, but she knew it would be a bad idea. Lucius was right... They were just a bunch of kids. They didn't stand a chance against those full-grown death eaters.

"Give me the prophecy or she dies," Lucius said as the death eater who was holding Hailey walked over to the middle. Lucius raised his hand and pointed it at her forehead. "Give the prophecy to me Potter."

Harry's hand-shaken as he looked at her pale face. "No," Hailey muttered shaking her head. But he couldn't risk her life. Especially since he knew the death eaters would kill them all as soon as they got the prophecy. But he still couldn't just let their lives be in danger.

"Harry no-"

"Hailey shut up," Harry said interrupting her as he handed Lucius the prophecy. There was a flash of light behind Malfoy when she saw her godfather.

"Get away from my godchildren." He said and threw a punch on his nose.

"That my godfather you bastards!" Hailey cheered as Sirius turned towards her and winked. All the members of the order had arrived. Remus had duelled off the death eater who was holding Hailey.

"Get to your friends. Quick." He said but Hailey's eyes were on Harry who was behind them duelling off Lucius Malfoy and another eater. She ignored what Remus said running towards the two.

"Stupefy!" She yelled as one of the death eaters flew away. Both Harry and Sirius turned towards with a look of shock. "What? I thought you could use some help." She said with a shrug as both of them grinned.

"That was bloody brilliant Lily!" He said as she smiled widely.

"Avada kedavra!"

The potter twins watched as the spell hit Sirius. The smile that was on his face a few seconds off ago dropped lightly. Hailey felt every inch of her body get numb as she watched his body slowly vanish into the veil.

It was like someone ran overhear body with a truck. How heavy her heartfelt. She was having a hard time breathing. And Harry's screams just fuelled her heart. She felt her legs give up as she fell on the ground ever so lightly.

Harry had run off after Bellatrix. Ron was about to go up to Hailey, but he stopped when Remus rushed forward to pull Hailey into a hug. He knew she needed Remus's company more right now. But it broke his heart when he watched her sob uncontrollably in his chest. The way she looked vulnerable. It physically hurt him to see her like this.

"H-He's gone." Hailey sobbed as Remus rubbed her back. He was heartbroken. It wasn't just the twins who lost their last bit of family. He too had lost. Sirius was his brother. Maybe not by blood, but their bond was stronger than blood relation. But he knew he had to be strong. For Hailey, Harry. That's what Sirius would've wanted. That's what James would've wanted. "I'm gonna make them regret this."

"Hailey n-" She pushed herself off the grounds and ran after Harry.

Ron's eyes widened as he too followed her, soon followed by the rest of the order and his friends. But when they reached the halls, Voldemort was there. But so was Dumbledore. He spotted Harry on the floor. Voldemort was standing above him. They couldn't hear what he said to him. But he did see when the minister along with some of the ministry workers arrive.

"He's back." Fudge said in disbelief. Ron saw his older brother Percy right behind the minister looking shocked.

Ron and Hermione ran up to Harry and helped him sit up.

"H-Hailey." The boy choked out and that's when it hit Ron. Where is Hailey? He stood up and looked around frantically, but she wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"P-Pofessor Lupin!" The boy yelled. "Where is Hailey?"

"What do you mean?!" The man asked back. If it was even possible his face had become paler. "But-But she ran after Harry..."

"She... She isn't here." He said. Soon everyone was looking around the halls. People in the ministry, people in the order, Aurors. After about half an hour Dumbledore finally spoke the truth.

"Ms Potter... She is gone."

Three words, and Harry's worst nightmare was now real.

..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 10.7K 94
Delaney McKinnon, the daughter of the late Marlene McKinnon was raised by wolves. Well, really a rather gentle werewolf who also happened to be her g...
1.1K 30 22
REWRITTEN! Harry Potter lost his twin sister last year, he now has no idea what to do. Problems happen in the muggle world, and in the wizarding worl...
21.8K 787 32
The story of Harry Potter, the boy who lived, with a twist; thanks to a black haired beauty who came in with a bang. Raven Howendale; a name that wil...
6K 93 27
The daughter of Sirius Black learns to live parent-less with her two uncles, Remus Lupin, and Tony Stark. An odd living arrangement, in two countries...